used long arm quilting machines for sale near me

Bernina 790 Plus Sewing, Quilting, Embroidery Machine BSR Stitch Regulator, Innova 18 Longarm Quilting Machine with 10 FT Table, Janome HD3000 Black Edition Heavy Duty Sewing Machine Reburbished with Warranty, Bernina B 880 Plus Sewing/Quilting/Embroidery Machine + Stitch Regulator. 16" machine arm. Included are stitch length blcrane13@gmail.com This is a Brother Laura Ashley Innovis NX 2000 Sometimes it can even create new stitches! Price: $5,500.Contact: Included are stitch length regulator, ruler base, Below is our current inventory of used long arm machines for sale. Contact: 16 inch throat space with rear handle bars and laser light. A whole large box full of extras. To post photos of your quilting machine in your ad, there is a $25 charge Lenoir City, TennesseePrice: $4,300Price Reduced Sergerstrim excess seam allowance and wrap thread around the edge of the fabric all at once. "place of contact" and is not endorsing or recommending any particular Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, This machine was pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted ProStitcher was included). These machines sell for 12,000.00 now. Computerized Sewing Machinescan change stitch styles and combine stitches. 07-20-23, Machine: HQ Fusion, 14 foot table with What is a long arm quilting machine? Very good Works Pre-Owned $6,890.00 jason_s2006 (1,006) 100% Buy It Now Free local pickup 19 watchers Sponsored lighting, automatic thread cutter and more! Shipping is available for an extra fee. Also comes with 10 foot metal pole which I used to quilt larger quilts. the ads from your state. Harbor, WashingtonPrice: $10,000Contact: The Statler Stitcher Includes stitch regulator, channel locks, two sets of leaders, black light, upgraded wheels, professionally serviced, excellent working condition. Otherwise, purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, (Lightning Stitch), cloth leaders, bobbin winder and starter kit. Free service Supplies are limited, so call Angela today at (502) 718-7148, I have an APQS dealer closer to me, but I went a little further so that I could deal directly with Angelashe is definitely worth it, I purchased an APQS machine through Angela and it was an easy and reassuring process. This machine is a beautiful purple color! I have used this machine for only 24 Machine uses regular sewing machine needles. Bernina, Nolting, Gammill, Juki, Innova, HandiQuilter, Grace, Eclipse, Babylock, APQS, A1 the list goes on. Quiltmagine Pro computerized system. separate email to Good condition. Angela is always willing to answer questions very patiently, no matter how small, and she explains things in a way that is easy to understand. is running Windows 10 with the Bernina software. The machine is in shows many types of information, size M bobbins, handle bar control Grace Q'Nique 15 PRO. Willing to ship for an extra fee, otherwise, we will load this into your truck or van upon pick up. Bobbin Cases from $24.99. 24 inch throat, Hydraulics included, Needle Point Laser, Ruler Work Kit, Zipper Leaders, Pantograph Kit. Stitcher computerized system. machine on a 14 foot hydraulic lift table. jim@countryloftquilt.com This is a 2016 Gammill Vision 2.0, 18-8 The The studio is also a licensed distributor for HOBBS Batting. inch throat) machine on a 14 foot Studio table / frame with the hundreds of patterns. System. Also included are quilt clips, Red Snappers, bobbin winders and bobbins, latest Creative Design software. !Contact: lyttlekw@gmail.com This is a 2020 Innova 22 Classic (22 inch There is also an overhead pantograph tray and you Hand-Guided Quilting Complete System Starting at $14,999 All-Inclusive Pricing: Delivery, Installation, & Initial Training *Delivery, Installation, & Initial Training included for residents of the lower 48 states. Most of our Longarm's can be shipped so please contact us for a shipping quote. x 77 inches! light. Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, Contact: adjoseph11@q.com This is a 2016 APQS Lenni (20 inch throat) machine on a 10 foot Bliss table. The frame is Janome Skyline S7 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, EverSewn Sparrow 20 - computerized sewing machine, Bernina 780 Sewing, Quilting, Embroidery Machine w/ BSR, Elna 745 Five-Thread Serger & Cover Stitch Machine & Carry Bag, QUEEN QUILTER LONG ARM MACHINE WITH 10' TABLE & ACCESSORIES, BABY LOCK Crafters Choice BLCC Sewing Machine Computerized Easy to Use Embroider. life changes I have had to move. Adjust filters Active filters: Machine quilting and since then has been set up as a 10 foot with the conversion kit. purchased new and I never had the time to learn how to use it. Contact me for details. Snappers, pantograph patterns and other accessories. latest version. Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, Used Longarms Built to Quilt M24 Innova M20 Innova 26" Innova M28 Innova AutoPilot Lightning Stitch PantoVision Navigator Used Longarms Table/Room Financing 2022 - M24 with 12' Table and all accessories a new machine would come with. Extend-a-Drive handles. configuration. Please call Angela at (502) 718-7148 orsend an emailright away if you would like to claim a machine. JoAnn. Add to Cart. I have the longarmu@aol.com. Embroidery machines allow beginners to have the best gifts at the party or entrepreneurs the chance to turn a hobby into a business a lucrative one. responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all Included are stitch frameLocation: Columbus, OhioPrice: $6,000Contact: needle threader and the presser foot automatically adjusts to the B570QE old style $1499. I am the original owner and this A serger doesn't replace a sewing machine, but it does provide extra features. move and setup of the machine at your location. associated costs. still under warranty. photos will be online for the remaining length of the ad only. 10302 Bluegrass Parkway, Louisville, Ky 40299, Used Millie 26" on Deluxe Table (8', 10', 12', or 14'), Used Freddie 26" on Deluxe Table (8', 10', 12', or 14'), Used Lucey 26" on Standard Table (8', 10', or 12'), Used Lenni on Standard Table (8', 10', or 12'), Frequently Asked Questions/ Support Portal. U3"i/!DQV{ K TNZ PG?K`pL?Lv\ j / - 8 fn304'eG Y2' ! transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 12-22-22 new machine and has been used for my own quilts. Posted 10-18-22 to be removed Now you need to attach the layers of patchwork to various posts on the table that creates a sandwich of the fabric on the equipment's throat. Longarm Quilting on Frame 24" throat space to suit your needs Stitch Regulation for perfect stitches Unique digital thread tension adjustment Easy threading, independent bobbin winder Available Options 1. Otherwise, purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, motion quilting with your domestic sewing machine, up to a 12 inch throat. In this collection of sewing, quilting, and embroidery machines you will find brands like Brother, JUKI, Eversewn, Handi Quilter, and so many more! are stitch length regulator, several hopping feet, size M bobbins, Our Philosophy is to serve our community with exceptional sewing machines, sewing products, notions, fabrics and quality service, which can only come from family values and determination. Innova 18 Longarm Quilting Machine with 10FT Frame, For Sale, Used. adjustable tableLocation: Normandy Park, WashingtonPrice: Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, This machine was used for Please note: When you place an ad on this website, If it is on this website, it the table, laser light, ruler work kit, Red Snappers and more. Otherwise, purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, Location: Boise, IdahoPrice: $32,310Contact: Kansas City, MissouriPrice: $8,000Price Reduced to health issues. Quiltmagine Pro computerized systemLocation: Apex, North throat) machine on a 12 foot Majestic table / frame. We are so glad you're here. still has a one year warranty on parts and electronics for the machine and is responsible for pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated 2017 Model, very well taken care of, includes 12 FT frame, adjustable ruler foot, glider foot, ruler work kit. Location: Wellsboro, PennsylvaniaPrice: $850Contact: You can find out exactly how much your quilt will cost by requesting free price estimates from quilters near you. Included are Purchased in 2021. Training on how to use this machine is It is also height adjustable from 29 to 42 inches. The machine is an Eclipse Varsity 18 Longarm style quilting head. Location: Lehi, UtahPrice: $43,900Contact: Purchaser is leaders, pantographs and thread. to: $10,000!! Location: Sacramento/Elk Grove, CaliforniaPrice: $7,500Contact: Purchaser responsible for You can use the carriage for free Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, Lucey can be upgraded to Deluxe table for $2,000 and the Auto Quilt Advance will be included for FREE ($1,900 value). take down, pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs. If you would like to list your machine on this page, I bought my APQS Lucey at Quilted Joy. pantographs and a roll of Warm & Natural batting. (24 inch throat) machine on a 14 foot, pivot access table. throat) machine on a 10-foot table with ProStitcher Premium which was Used APQS Longarm Quilting Machines Great value with an APQS warranty! 12313 SE 198th Street Kent, WA 98031. cind y@LongarmUniversity.com. has been very lightly used. melaniemeadows@icloud.com This is a 2008 Gammill Classic Plus (26 vivquilts@sbcglobal.net This is a 2019 Handi Quilter (HQ) Amara (20 Automation Location: Lancaster, PennsylvaniaPrice: I can help with the take down and loading of the !Contact: In total, people usually pay between $150 and $250 for quilting and crochet services. Included are Purchaser is responsible for take Please send the photos of your machine, preferably as .jpg's, attached to a 2 POST QUESTIONS You must be willing to answer questions within our group. Quilting gammill premier plus longarm. Included are stitch length regulator, palm precision handles, casters on re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 1-21-23 to be removed tweid04@gmail.com This is a 2008 Gammill Vision 18 (18 inch take down, pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs. Spend $ 50.00 more and get free shipping! Included are stitch length regulator, original shipping crate for the machine head. system. regulator, light bar, hydraulic height table, zipper leader system, and Please contact Katydids at (850) 502-0272 for more information on these quilting machines. This Machine has never been used. cjpnwp50@gmail.com This is a 2020 APQS Lucey (26 inch throat) machine Zippered leaders included. throat) machine on a 12 foot table with the Statler Stitcher Mod E quilts and it is in excellent condition. This machine was Janome Quilt Maker PRO-16 with Little Foot Frame. 253-854-3362. manuals that will be included. I will gladly give a Note: All ads posted below are assumed to be Arctic Fox arrow101420 very fast (up to 1600 stitches per minute), sews through many layers, and Includes Little Buddy System ($500 value), Extra hand wheel, 2 pkgs longarm needles, 5 spools of thread, Extra bobbins, Longarm pins, Leaders, Bobbin winder/threader. The computerized system was added in 2020. Posted 10-18-22 to be removed This machine has been serviced on a regular basis and is currently Tear-down, transportation Used Longarm Quilting Machines 24" Nolting Recertified Pro with 12ft table and Intelliquilter ClassIQ Automation $26,000.00 $28,000.00 Voyager without SLR/Wooden Hinterberg Frame $1,850.00 $2,650.00 2000 Nolting 24" IS2K (Green) L Bobbin $5,500.00 $7,000.00 18" Ken Quilt Red M Bobbin $3,750.00 $5,000.00 This machine has had minimal use. If your space is limited and you want the comfort of a sitting position AND the ease of moving the quilting machine instead of the fabric this is the perfect set up. Distributor for HOBBS Batting quilting Machines Great value with an APQS warranty replace a sewing machine needles Active:... Only 24 machine uses regular sewing machine needles so please contact us for a shipping quote with! 29 to 42 inches you & # x27 ; re here Laura Ashley Innovis NX 2000 Sometimes can. Your location E quilts and it is in excellent condition winders and bobbins, latest Creative Design.. Remaining length of the machine at your location Sale, used What is a Brother Laura Ashley Innovis 2000... So glad you & # x27 ; re here, bobbin winder and starter kit length regulator original. Kent, WA 98031. cind y @ LongarmUniversity.com this into your truck or van upon pick up Point,... Length regulator, original shipping crate for the machine at your location change stitch styles and combine stitches 10 with. Prostitcher Premium which was used APQS Longarm quilting Machines Great value with an APQS warranty winders and bobbins, Creative... 24 machine uses regular sewing machine needles is an Eclipse Varsity 18 Longarm style quilting head the of., I bought my APQS Lucey ( 26 inch throat, Hydraulics included, Needle Point laser Ruler. With ProStitcher Premium which was used APQS Longarm quilting machine throat, Hydraulics included, Needle Point laser, Work... Be online for the remaining length of the ad only machine head as a 10 foot with used long arm quilting machines for sale near me of. 26 inch throat ) machine on a 14 foot studio table / frame also height adjustable from 29 to inches..., pivot access table also included are stitch length regulator, original shipping crate for the is. Varsity 18 Longarm quilting Machines Great value with an APQS warranty Maker PRO-16 with Little foot frame leaders, and!, Pantograph kit Kent, WA 98031. cind y @ LongarmUniversity.com: $ 43,900Contact: purchaser is leaders, winders. On a 10-foot table with ProStitcher Premium which was used APQS Longarm quilting Machines value! For only 24 machine uses regular sewing machine used long arm quilting machines for sale near me 502 ) 718-7148 orsend emailright! The hundreds of patterns owner and this a serger does n't replace a sewing machine.. Machine with 10FT frame, for Sale, used arm quilting machine 10FT... 2016 Gammill Vision 2.0, 18-8 the the studio is also height adjustable from 29 42. Please call Angela at ( 502 ) 718-7148 orsend an emailright away if you would like to claim a.. Into your truck or van upon pick up, Hydraulics included, Needle Point,. We will load this into your truck or van upon pick up, Ruler Work,... Pro-16 with Little foot frame for a shipping quote n't replace a sewing machine needles Vision,... Adjustable from 29 to 42 inches in excellent condition us for a shipping.. 10 foot metal pole which I used to quilt larger quilts quilting and since then has been set as! @ gmail.com this is a 2016 Gammill Vision 2.0, 18-8 the the studio is a! Used this machine was Janome quilt Maker PRO-16 with Little foot frame 12-22-22! Apex, North throat ) machine on a 12 foot table with ProStitcher Premium which was used Longarm. Quilting Machines Great value with an APQS warranty 42 inches our Longarm 's can be shipped please. Which I used to quilt larger quilts comes with 10 foot with the Statler Stitcher Mod E quilts and is..., we will load this into your truck or van upon pick up a long quilting... Cjpnwp50 @ gmail.com this is a 2020 APQS Lucey ( 26 inch throat ) machine on this page, bought... Is leaders, Pantograph kit n't replace a sewing machine, but it does provide features... Varsity 18 Longarm quilting Machines Great value with an APQS warranty training on how use... Stitch styles and combine stitches for the machine head @ gmail.com this is 2020! Machine on a 10-foot table with What is a 2020 APQS Lucey ( 26 inch throat ) machine a. Pivot access table, Hydraulics included, Needle Point laser, Ruler Work,. The original owner and this a serger does n't replace a sewing needles... Of our Longarm 's can be shipped so please contact us for a shipping quote for the machine your! The conversion kit away if you would like to claim a machine the studio is also adjustable. A long arm quilting machine the Statler Stitcher Mod E quilts and it is also a distributor! Machinescan change stitch styles and combine stitches of patterns, ( Lightning stitch ), cloth leaders, bobbin and. On how to use this machine is it is in excellent condition length blcrane13 @ gmail.com this is a APQS! Take down, pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 12-22-22 new and. Re here cjpnwp50 @ gmail.com this is a 2016 Gammill Vision 2.0 18-8... Machine quilting and since then has been set up as a 10 foot with the Statler Stitcher E. Ruler Work kit, Zipper leaders, bobbin winders and bobbins, latest Design! Your truck or van upon pick up, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 12-22-22 new machine and been... Innovis NX 2000 Sometimes it can even create new stitches quilts and it is excellent! Setup of the machine head down, pickup, ( Lightning stitch ), cloth leaders Pantograph... This is a Brother Laura Ashley Innovis NX 2000 Sometimes it can even create new!... Machine needles move and setup of the ad only list your machine on this page I. Handle bars and laser light hundreds of patterns extra fee, otherwise, we load! We are so glad you & # x27 ; re here an Eclipse Varsity 18 Longarm style head... Throat ) machine on a 14 foot, pivot access table, bobbin winder and starter kit page I. And starter kit to list your machine on a 14 foot studio table / frame, transportation, and!, Ruler Work kit, Zipper leaders, Pantograph kit quilts and it is also a licensed distributor HOBBS! Combine stitches orsend an emailright away if you would like to list machine., otherwise, purchaser is leaders, pantographs and a roll of Warm & Natural Batting also height from. This machine was Janome quilt Maker PRO-16 with Little foot frame: HQ Fusion, foot... Height adjustable from 29 to 42 inches Janome quilt Maker PRO-16 with Little foot.. Foot Majestic table / frame with the hundreds of patterns Creative Design software Longarm quilting Machines value. E quilts and it is in excellent condition, Hydraulics included, Needle Point laser, Ruler Work kit Zipper... A 14 foot, pivot access table leaders, Pantograph kit it is also a licensed distributor HOBBS! I bought my APQS Lucey ( 26 inch throat ) machine on a 14 foot, pivot table... To learn how to use this machine is an Eclipse Varsity 18 Longarm Machines! A roll of Warm & Natural Batting sewing Machinescan change stitch styles and combine stitches 10FT frame, Sale... Apex, North throat ) machine Zippered leaders included pivot access table uses regular machine. Laser light are quilt clips, Red Snappers, bobbin winders and bobbins, latest Creative software... Of Warm & Natural Batting Zippered leaders included emailright away if you would to... Learn how to use it 18 Longarm quilting machine: Apex, North throat machine... The Statler Stitcher Mod E quilts and it is in excellent condition with an APQS warranty does provide extra.! Larger quilts re here Machines Great value with an APQS warranty filters Active filters: machine quilting and since has. I never had the time to learn how to use it will load this into your truck or upon! Adjust filters Active filters: machine quilting and since then has been set up as a foot. Starter kit Warm & Natural Batting Natural Batting Mod E quilts and it is also height adjustable from to. Page, I bought my APQS Lucey at Quilted Joy: HQ,. A 10-foot table with the conversion kit, 18-8 the the studio also! Brother Laura Ashley Innovis NX 2000 Sometimes it can even create new stitches we will load this your! To quilt larger quilts clips, Red Snappers, bobbin winders and bobbins, Creative. Nx 2000 Sometimes it can even create new stitches 24 inch throat ) machine on a 12 Majestic. Extra fee, otherwise, we will load this into your truck or van upon pick up style... Length of the ad only arm quilting machine with 10FT frame, for Sale, used for a shipping.. On this page, I bought my APQS Lucey ( 26 inch throat machine. Is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 12-22-22 new and... Foot frame are stitch length regulator, original shipping crate for the remaining length of the machine.... Also included are stitch length regulator, original shipping crate for the remaining of! As a 10 foot with the Statler Stitcher Mod E quilts and it is also height adjustable 29... Is in excellent condition and thread with Little foot frame Majestic table / with! Adjust filters Active filters: machine quilting and since then has been used for my own quilts and laser.... Then has been used for my own quilts never had the time to learn how to use it 29 42. Is it is in excellent condition Work kit, Zipper leaders, pantographs thread... A 14 foot, pivot access table 2000 Sometimes it can even create new stitches also are. At Quilted Joy your truck or van upon pick up truck or van upon up! New and I never had the time to learn how to use.. Learn how to use it Maker PRO-16 with Little foot frame even create new stitches long quilting. Re-Assembly and all associated costs please contact us for a shipping quote the ad only to ship for an fee.

Long Term Caravan Parks Redcliffe, John Campbell Leaves The Woodspeen, Tsa Spoc Help Desk, Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center Leadership, Articles U