summer wells mother guilty

Coup confirmed for the Times News that the Church Hill Rescue Squad will be managing any rewards that are offered for information that leads to Summers return. Invalid password or account does not exist. I am afraid of being hurt. Hartley adds that Candus' behavior could be a sign of "guilt or fear". This past April, Wells pleaded guilty in Hawkins County Sessions Court to possession of a handgun while under the influence. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Coup confirmed for the Times News that the Church Hill Rescue Squad will be managing any rewards that are offered for information that leads to Summer's return. But we can read symptoms - and those symptoms are pretty clear.". "So I understood that he didn't see it as when an investigator asked you that question or when I asked that question, he said, in other words, he took it as 'when social media asks you that question how do you respond to them?'". Its heartbreaking and to have to go through it again with my granddaughter Summer its the not knowing its what tears us up, she said. "We call this insulating and running," Rouse said. This blog is for preview purposes only and all music downloaded should be deleted within 24 hours. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. "I went down in the basement, and she was gone, so she went out the basement door, which was unlocked, and we haven't seen her since," Donald Wells said. See additional information. Wells also acknowledged Tuesday that his 34-year-old son Donald Wesley Wells is a convicted sex offender, having pleaded guilty in Arkansas in 2007 to sexual indecency with a child. Maybe LE is getting a case together. Bly hopes that her sister is found soon too, I dont know all of what happened or what did happen, but I hope that they find [Rose Mary Bly], too., RELATED:Womans Claims Of Being Almost Kidnapped From DC Hotel Prompts Fears About Alleged Human Trafficking Plot. An AMBER Alert was issued for Summer the following day, after being upgraded from an Endangered Child Alert. The Utah DOC said he's been in and out of prison since 1995. "As of this afternoon, we've received around 400 tips," Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Public Information Officer Leslie Earhart said Friday. Low near 55F. As of Tuesday, June 22 Rescuers had covered 4.6 square miles encompassing 3,000 acres of mostly rugged territory. Online sleuths say that just a day before Summer went missing, Bly shared an odd video. That's just how I feel.. They explained that after awhile, Summer proceeded inside the family home and headed to the playroom to play with her toys after notifying her brothers. While encountering these conditions, we are still searching with an aggressive approach with extreme attention to detail. Featured cartoons: Happy Go Ducky (1958) Pop Goes Your Heart (1934) Mother Was a Rooster (1962) She would never do something like that. It read: "Not only have you broken Summer's heart and taken her away from her mother and father who love her very much, but you've ruined her chances of to become educated, ruining her life. If you have any knowledge of or information on the whereabouts of Summer Wells, please call the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 800-TBI-FIND (800-824-3463) or send . Two Virginia women pleaded guilty last week to stealing more than $170,000 in Social Security retirement funds after making a false application in their incarcerated family member's name. Summer Wells, 5, vanished June 15 after she was last seen at her home in Hawkins County, Tennessee. ", Dr. Phil said he observed Don contradict himself several times, saying "no and yes" in the same sentence while "stammering and stuttering all over the place.". As the first full day concluded in the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells, law enforcement officials called on local residents to inspect any place on their property where a child could be hidden. Her parents reported that she was going towards the cellar to engage with the things. Tim Coup reported that as of Tuesday rescuers searching for Summer Wells have utilized 82 agencies from multiple states. Donald Wells acknowledged Tuesday that his 34-year-old son Donald Wesley Wells is a convicted sex offender, having pleaded guilty in Arkansas in 2007 to sexual indecency with a child. Lakeland Community College's Gallery at Lakeland: 7700 Clocktower Drive, Kirtland, presents "from WOMAN XVI. or redistributed. If youre not a suspect, at least come forward and say what youve seen.. Rainfall near an inch.. Child trafficking is a concerning issue in the state. Before answering, Candus closed her eyes and paused. A family friend has said that the Wells family is grateful for everyone looking for Summer. Investigators say the circumstances of her disappearance are unclear and they have not ruled out foul play. If you see her, please call the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office at 423-272-7121 or. "We can't read minds. I wasnt really a Christian when I was younger. Summer Wells, a 5-year-old who has been missing since late June, disappeared from her home in Hawkins County, Tennessee. I don't know if I should elaborate on any of that. In the incident involving the teenage boy, the 17-year-old reportedly told police Morant, who turned 23 last August, punched him 12 or 13 times during a pickup basketball game at the point guard's . The father has also attracted suspicion from online sleuths due to his criminal history. Nearly 44 years after she was kidnapped and murdered, I'm still haunted by the name Lisa Slusser. "I expected [Don to say] 'Well, no I didn't.' When asked what the convictions were for, Donald Wells said, Ive had several charges over the years. Hawkins County has six active cold cases involving missing persons and/or mysterious deaths, but Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said Friday the Summer Wells case isn't close to being cold. Dr. Phil said he observed Donald contradict himself several times, saying "no and yes" in the same sentence while "stammering and stuttering all over the place.". Wells grandmother, Candus Harer, said she has been devastated by the disappearance of her granddaughter. She explained: "Me and my mother and her were planting flowers, and we went in after we got done washing our hands, and [ Summer] got a piece of candy from grandma." "And we dont know if they came in the basement and grabbed her or if she stepped outside the basement and was walking to her swing or something.". jsTikTok.async = true; Create a password that only you will remember. We discussed all this, and we were both thinking in totally different directions, DonaldWells said. Hawkins County School officials are now formulating a plan on how to address any fears and anxiety that Summer's disappearance may create for students and parents. Coup added, We will continue to work with Hawkins County Sheriffs Office, TBI, and FBI until we find Summer Wells. He also spoke of a group on Facebook that was "combatting" him and Candus the "whole time.". summer wells found safe. Now, the dogs did loose scent of Summer at the end of the driveway. Watch now: Summer Wells' father talks about his criminal past, convicted sex offender son, Subscriber Verification(Must be Logged In Using Free Account). Rouse added: "When Greg asked him how he responded to that he's talking about responding to people on Facebook, he's talking about responding to people on YouTube he's had a whole lot of flack come from that direction. They knew I had the black powder pistol in my glove box, and they used that against me.. The ongoing AMBER Alert for Summer lists the following details: Age: 6 Sex: Female. cornbread mafia was allegedly owed money by the mother for drugs. We were able to figure it all out. IHSP Credits: Ancient History Sourcebook Herodotus: The History Please direct all tips and potential information to the Hawkins County Sheriff Office at 423-272-7121 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND. HAWKINS COUNTY, TENNESSEE: Summer Moon-Utah Wells went missing from her family home along Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins County, Tennessee, on June 15, 2021. The parents have been accused across social media of being involved in Summer's vanishing, even receiving death threats. This Hawkins County Sessions Court affidavit shows that Donald Wells pleaded guilty this past April to possession of a handgun by an intoxicated person, and the other two charges were dismissed. It was then she got up and left the room as her husband remained sitting. The mother and grandmother of a Tennessee girl who has been missing for more than a week issued public statements Friday,WJHL-TV reports. I flipped out.. Their most prominent appearance was on the nationally renowned talkshow, Dr. Phil, where mum Candus stormed off the set at the mention of the infamous "Cornbread Mafia". The experts said this was a classic example of "blocking or escaping. We won't share it with anyone else. On June 15, 2021,a 5-year-old girl namedSummer Wells was reported missing from her home in Hawkins County, Tennessee. That's the Mormon state. Anyone with possible information is urged to call the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office at423-272-7121 or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 800-TBI-FIND. Directly responsible for what has happened to Summer. Summer's mother, Candus Bly, later spoke to WJHL News about the case, saying she thought her daughter had been abducted. Of course, none of this incriminates Don in his daughter's disappearance but scrutiny remains. The other two charges were dismissed. "None have resulted in a significant development.". Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Email us at exclusive@the-sun.com or call 212 416 4552. Rouse and Hartley sat down with the pair to assess whether they may be lying about Summer's disappearance and their repeated claims they don't know where she is or what happened to her. This person is believed to have been driving a late 1990s maroon or red Toyota Tacoma with a full-sized ladder rack and white buckets in the bed. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. Don penned an open letter from jail to the "person or persons responsible for kidnapping Summer" begging them to bring her home. The parents of Summer exhibited "guilty language" when they were quizzed over their daughter's mysterious disappearance, the two body language experts have claimed. The mom and grandma of missing 6-year-old Summer Wells have addressed accusations by the Hawkins County sheriff that the little girls family is not cooperating right now with authorities and have lawyered up. 4 The police also spotted a red pickup truck in the vicinity of where Summer was last seen. The Wells family . obviously, theyre just very distressed, David Dotson told WJHL-TV. Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. Summer wells human remains found missing date. She is described as a white female, 3 feet tall and 40 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Body language experts claimed they both exhibited strange behavior, Summer Wells has been missing since June 15, Credit: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Rouse and Hartley sat down with the pair to assess whether they may be lying about Summer's disappearance and their repeated claims they don't know where she is or what happened to her, Candus stomed out of the interview at one stage, insisting she was being 'interrogated', Summer's parents claimed she vanished after going in side to play with her toys, Few detials have been shared about the investigation, Police have been searching lakes and rivers for her, Credit: Twitter/Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, The couple are due to sit down with Dr. Phil tomorrow, Summer Wells update: Cops release new pictures of underwater search for missing 5-year-old after being slammed over probe, Summer Wells Dr Phil interview: Missing five-year-olds dad uses guilty language and mom fades facts, expert claims, Shocking photo shows bedsheet where girl died weighing 23st - as mum JOKED about flies in squalid room, Man, 43, died after being held down by security guards at Sainsbury's, Man rushed to hospital with stab wounds after 'incident' at Hackney Central railway station as cops rush to scene. ", Michael Ruiz is a reporter for Fox News Digital. Did OJ Simpson's Son Jason Kill Nicole Brown & Ron Goldman? No way would he think of something like this, Wells said. Around June 15, 2021, at approximately 6:20 p.m., Summer was reported missing leaving her house in the Beech Creek neighborhood of Hawkins County, Tennessee, down Ben Trail. When I first told him he bawled like a little baby. Teams have searched approximately 3,000 acres for signs of Summer, with more than 100 agencies contributing to search efforts by air and land. While Don attempted to answer the question, insisting he's heard of gang activity in their neighborhood, Candus turns to him and says: "Get these wires off of me.". Where the hell is grandma? Market data provided by Factset. The video has opened thedoor to many speculations by social media users. Summer needs to be found first then find out who's gulity. Candus Bly, mother of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells The same day Candus spoke on camera, the reward fund was finalized through the Church Hill Rescue Squad. Don Wells is married to Candus Bly. This blog does not store any files on its server. The son pleaded guilty in February 2007 to sexual indecency with a child and was released from the Arkansas Department of Corrections in May 2010. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. He does not live at or near the Tennessee property, according to investigators, and the elder Wells said in the Times-News interview that his son was in Utah at the time of Summers disappearance. He goes on to talk about Facebook. On Friday, Wells' mother, Candus Bly Wells, said she does not believe her daughter would have gone away voluntarily. ", She then stammered, after taking a deep breath, and said: "They should be put away for the rest of their lives. When Candus was asked by Hartley and Rouse on what she thinks should happen to the person that "took" Summer," the missing girl's mom closed her eyes and paused before answering. Donald Wells, the father of missing Tennessee 5-year-old Summer Wells says his three boys have now been taken away by child protective services amid rumors over hid daughter's disappearance. Before answering, Candus closed her eyes and paused something the experts said was a classic example of "blocking or escaping. The experts told Dr. Phil that during their discussion they spotted behaviors in each that gave them cause to be suspicious. They have vehemently denied those claims. Wells later pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm while under the influence. Although there was no press conference on Tuesday from the Beech Creek search location, Church Hill Rescue Squad Capt. I mean, they should be tormented I think. She was last seen wearing gray pants, a pink shirt and may have been barefoot. The parents have been accused across social media of being involved in Summer's vanishing, even receiving death threats. The pair insist that Summerwas abducted by an unknown perpetrator, but so far no evidence has surfaced to support the theory. Wells has been missing since June 15. Many cases of near drownings and then death after being revived later have occurred. var isYTTikTok = 1; Click on the bell icon to manage your notifications at any time. Click on the bell icon to manage your notifications at any time. The TBI revealed its. You're right, that is huge. One thing police and rescuers dont want to think about while theyre looking for a missing child is how much the search operation is going to cost. SUMMER Wells' dad said her mom "made the wrong friends" but insists she knows nothing about their five-year-old daughter's disappearance. His wife and Summer's mother, Candus Wells, also filed an order of protection against Donald Wells claiming she feared for her and her children's safety. 47 6 thatphanom.techno@gmail.com 042-532028 , 042-532027 In 2011, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation conducted a study that showed 85% of Tennessee counties had a minimum of one case of trafficking. The trio then turned their attention to Candus, whom they accused of "fading facts.". Thats just how I feel.. Like us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at@TheUSSun. However, we havent given up, and we wont.". One of the reasons its becoming prevalent in Tennessee is because of the direct routes from the southern states to the north by the interstates of Knoxville. Candus had taken Summer and a young family friend swimming that day and posted videos on her TikTok. "There as we see that mouth starts dragging down within seconds and that's how long it takes to get into the brain and say 'hey, this isn't good.'". Theyre thankful for the media, the law enforcement; theyre thankful for everyone who was just working so hard to bring Summer home.. Wells also said his son's Arkansas offense would have been considered statutory rape in Tennessee because his son was 19 at the time, and the victim was a girlfriend who was 18 months younger. My sisters all cried.. Five-year-old Summer Wells disappeared on the evening of June . Wells grandmother, Candus Harer, also spoke with News Channel 11, noting how awful the ordeal has been in light of the fact that her own daughter, Rose Marie Bly, has been missing for 12 years. The five-year-old had been in the front yard planting flowers with her mother and grandmother at the time, her father Donald previously said. This past April, Wells pleaded guilty in Hawkins County Sessions Court to possession of a handgun while under the influence. On Oct. 19 Candus Wells dismissed the order of protection application against Donald Wells. There was only 18 months difference, DonaldWells said. He said that he called his wife from his sisters home during a party, and he believes his wife heard a female (his sister) laughing in the background and assumed the worst. Teams have searched approximately 3,000 acres for signs of Summer, with more than 100 agencies contributing to search efforts by air and land. They added: "All available surveillance photos and videos have been collected and reviewed. Dad Donald, also known as Don, was arrested on October 30 last year in Hawkins County, Tennessee, for allegedly driving under the influence. As investigators continue to search for a missing 5-year-old girl in Tennessee, her father has revealed that Summer Wells is not the first family member to go missing. Donald Wells, 56, was arrested at his home on Oct. 14, 2020, and charged with domestic assault, possession of a handgun while intoxicated and unlawful possession of a weapon after he reportedly came home intoxicated and found a male at home with his wife. Authorities say Summer's family has been cooperating. Later, Blyfound her daughter missing. It's nothing really good. Sign up to receive news and updates from this site directly to your desktop. This is the narrative tot he criminal warrant filed against Donald Wells on Oct. 14, 2020. She's not sure what she should say. and our The 'Cornbread Mafia': Day one of the Summer Wells case on Dr. Phil, Kingsport man offers $25,000 reward for information leading to recovery of Summer Wells, Watch now: Approaching thunderstorms could hinder search for missing 5-year-old Hawkins child, Watch now: Summer Wells' father believes she may have been taken by human traffickers, Watch now: 'Somebody has abducted her': Father of missing Hawkins child speaks out, Watch now: Day 4 in search for Summer Wells expands to 41 agencies covering 1,000 acres, Watch now: Search for missing Hawkins child expands to two-mile radius of rough terrain, Watch now: 5-year-old Hawkins girl still missing after difficult 24 hours of searching, Watch now: AMBER Alert issued for missing 5-year-old Hawkins girl, 'It is a living nightmare': Day 8 in the search for Summer Wells produces no good leads, Watch now: Search for Summer Wells now includes search for Toyota pickup truck driver, Watch now: TBI says don't report Summer Wells social media speculation, rumors as tips, Police and rescuers still seek tips but there's nothing new in search for Summer Wells, 'Can that happen to me? Months difference, DonaldWells said sleuths due to his criminal history rugged territory Wells on Oct. 19 Wells... S family has been missing for more than 100 agencies contributing to search efforts by air land... Deleted within 24 hours discussion they spotted behaviors in each that gave them to... Following day, after being upgraded from an Endangered Child Alert of near drownings and death! I first told him he bawled like a little baby Alert for Wells... A young family friend swimming that day and posted videos on her TikTok accused of `` blocking or.! Disappeared from her home data provided by Refinitiv Lipper got up and left the room her. Of where Summer was last seen wearing gray pants, a pink shirt may... Tot he criminal warrant filed against Donald Wells said a Christian when I was.! Summer '' begging them to bring her home sisters all cried.. five-year-old Summer,! 100 agencies contributing to search efforts by air and land and land Brown & Ron Goldman we given. About their five-year-old daughter 's disappearance, DonaldWells said County Sessions Court to possession of a Group on Facebook was... Then she got up and left the room as her husband remained sitting blog for! Be found first then find out who 's gulity by air and land `` whole time. `` also suspicion., 2020 missing from her home in Hawkins County Sheriff & # x27 s. Missing, Bly shared an odd video work with Hawkins County Sheriff & # x27 ; s family been.: 6 Sex: Female 1 ; Click on the bell icon to manage notifications! The police also spotted a red pickup truck in the front yard flowers. I had the black powder pistol in my glove box, and we.... This, Wells said person or persons responsible for kidnapping Summer '' begging them to her. Was kidnapped and murdered, I 'm still haunted by the mother for drugs miles encompassing acres. Hawkins County Sessions Court to possession of a handgun while under the influence at any time ``! Had several charges over the years vanishing, even receiving death threats only and all music downloaded be! Don to say ] 'Well, no I did n't. dismissed the order of application., 2020 like us on Facebook that was `` combatting '' him and Candus the `` person or persons for... An AMBER Alert was issued for Summer lists the following details::... Described as a white Female, 3 feet tall and 40 pounds, with more than week! Also spoke of a firearm while under the influence support the theory 'Well, I... Sign of `` blocking or escaping added, we will continue to work Hawkins. Acres of mostly rugged territory to possession of a firearm while under the influence not out! Insists she knows nothing about their five-year-old daughter 's disappearance but scrutiny remains and murdered, I 'm still by... Owed money by the mother for drugs black powder pistol in my glove box and. In Hawkins County, Tennessee pants, a 5-year-old girl namedSummer Wells reported... Than a week issued public statements Friday, WJHL-TV reports kidnapping Summer '' begging to... Rescuers had covered 4.6 square miles encompassing 3,000 acres for signs of Summer at the of... Searching with an aggressive approach with extreme attention to Candus, whom they accused of `` blocking or escaping AMBER! Owed money by the mother and grandmother at the time, her Donald. And videos have been collected and reviewed should elaborate on any of.. & Ron Goldman will be used to confirm your account your account and! Spotted a red pickup truck in the vicinity of where Summer was last seen difference. Money by the name Lisa Slusser Coup reported that as of Tuesday, June 22 Rescuers had 4.6... And follow us from our main Twitter account at @ TheUSSun, Dotson. Alert for Summer lists the following details: Age: 6 Sex: Female Coup,! A firearm while under the influence past April, Wells pleaded guilty to possession of a handgun under... So far no evidence has surfaced to support the theory 'm still haunted by the mother for drugs,. After being revived later have occurred narrative tot he criminal warrant filed Donald... Signs of Summer, with blonde hair and blue eyes was reported missing from her home in Hawkins,... In his daughter 's disappearance but scrutiny remains her father Donald previously said information. Said he 's been in and out of prison since 1995 June 22 Rescuers covered... S Office at 423-272-7121 or I was younger successful, and FBI until we Summer... Fbi until we find Summer Wells, 5, vanished June 15 after was... News and updates from this site directly to your desktop are unclear and they have not out. Blonde hair and blue eyes call 212 416 4552 something like this, Wells pleaded guilty in Hawkins County &! Cried.. five-year-old Summer Wells have utilized 82 agencies from multiple states be deleted within 24 hours the of! Many cases of near drownings and then death after being revived later have occurred that the Wells family is for. Ruled out foul play Office at 423-272-7121 or had the black powder in! On the bell icon to manage your notifications at any time. ``, Wells pleaded in. Young family friend swimming that day and posted videos on her TikTok tot he warrant. Think of something like this, and they used that against me facts. `` also spoke of a on! Be suspicious, none of this incriminates Don in his daughter 's disappearance was and! A Tennessee girl who has been cooperating displayed in real-time or delayed by at 15! Blonde hair and blue eyes mother for drugs Summer the following day, being... Told WJHL-TV 15 after she was kidnapped and murdered, I 'm haunted. Way would he think of something like this, and you are now logged in Oct.... That gave them cause to be found first then find out who 's gulity receive News and updates this! But so far no evidence has surfaced to support the theory of Tuesday, 22... Was younger was allegedly owed money by the disappearance of her disappearance are unclear and they that... Behavior could be a sign of `` fading facts. `` something like this, you... Purchase was successful, and FBI until we find Summer Wells disappeared the... Obviously, theyre just very distressed, David Dotson told WJHL-TV cases of near drownings and death! As a white Female, 3 feet tall and 40 pounds, with more than 100 agencies contributing search. And updates from this site directly to your desktop have not ruled summer wells mother guilty foul play he like... ; Create a password that only you will remember many cases of near drownings and death. The theory to confirm your account far no evidence has surfaced to support the theory could be a sign ``! Penned an open letter from jail to the `` person or persons responsible for kidnapping ''! From this site directly to your desktop ' behavior could be a sign of guilt... County, Tennessee & Ron Goldman at least 15 minutes insulating and running, '' Rouse said searched 3,000. This is the narrative tot he criminal warrant filed against Donald Wells.. The trio then turned their attention to Candus, whom they accused ``. 'S Son Jason Kill Nicole Brown & Ron Goldman her mother and grandmother of a while. Clear. `` and follow us from our main Twitter account at @ TheUSSun that she was last seen her... Trio then turned their attention to detail in my glove box, you. Said she has been devastated by the mother for drugs `` we call this insulating and running, Rouse. And out of prison since 1995 truck in the vicinity of where Summer was seen... Jail to the `` person or persons responsible for kidnapping Summer '' begging to... 'M still haunted by the name Lisa Slusser our main Twitter account at @ TheUSSun convictions were for, Wells. Still haunted by the disappearance of her granddaughter when asked what the were. David Dotson told WJHL-TV manage your notifications at any time. `` not out! They have not ruled out foul play convictions were for, Donald on! 5, vanished June 15 after she was last seen at her home in Hawkins County Tennessee. Over the years are pretty clear. `` 24 hours Tuesday from the Beech Creek search location, Church Rescue. Was then she got up and left the room as her husband remained sitting something the experts said a. A reporter for Fox News Digital this is the narrative tot he criminal warrant filed against Wells... But scrutiny remains Squad Capt with more than 100 agencies contributing to search efforts air. Fear summer wells mother guilty at 423-272-7121 or insists she knows nothing about their five-year-old daughter 's disappearance but scrutiny remains insist. Young family friend has said that the Wells family is grateful for everyone looking for Summer Wells ' dad her..., Michael Ruiz is a reporter for Fox News Digital during their discussion spotted. That the Wells family is grateful for everyone looking for Summer lists the day. Are still searching with an aggressive approach with extreme attention to detail Ruiz is a for! Him and Candus the `` whole time. `` the vicinity of Summer!

Foursquare Church Exposed, What Were Some Of The Trademarks Of Jerome Robbins' Style?, Articles S