conservative voter guide 2022

Comments: Endorsed by Republican OC GOP and is part of the Parents Revolt who are concerned in the direction schools are going, and believe parents have a right to know what is being taught to their children. Mari Barke is Pres is Pres of OC School Board. Hes a Former Marine military and currently a firefighter in his day job. Comments: Solid Conservative who I have previously vetted and recommended for his many yrs on board of FV Schools. ), No Eileen Moore (D Davis) - (YES Won! and I stand for quality and transparent curriculum, per her ballot statement. If this were my district, I would probably take a chance on John Siebert registered Amer Independ Party. She is advocating to get back to the CORE subject in GG education and says there is so much LACK of TRANSPARENCY at her district. For example, he opposes Prop 1, due to allowing 2nd and 3rd trimester, late term and partial-birth abortions, which he opposes. This guide ranks every aspect of a candidate's record according to experience, integrity, commitment to community, and much more. Therefore, recommending MIKE SCHAEFER. No corporations, political party, or group supports our research or efforts. I trust God for all things, and I do my best to follow Him. Endorsed by Republican OC GOP, and the Conservative CA Republican Assembly. Dont vote very liberal Al Jabbar. Allows tax dollars to fund abortion. This year, Conservation Colorado has taken positions on five ballot measures that will have consequences for our climate, lands, air, water, and communities. Published April 29, 2022 at 4:57 PM EDT. For over 20 years we never have. As it turned unclear in her bio, RYDELL actually RETIRED in 2010, though she still does some work for the college, in her retirement. Comments: Incumbent and Endorsed by OC GOP, McGirrs day job is an attorney, but has held a lot of community volunteer positions, including 15 yrs of youth sports coaching. Texas' congressional delegation is currently made up of 23 Republicans and 13 Democrats. U.S. passport. The cost to the City, and therefore Laguna taxpayers, could be millions, cutting critical funding for police and fire, and stunting the financial viability of Laguna.. She is well qualified to serve and is endorsed by OC GOP, Newport Mesa Uncensored parents group, Greater Costa Mesa Republicans, Lincoln Club of OC, CPU (California Parents United), Lance Christiansen, Candidate for CA Superintendent of Public Instruction, Patriots for Freedom, OC Gunowners, Kevin Kiley, CA Assemblyman, Lisa Sparks and Mari Barke of OC School Board, Don Harper, CM CC, and my favorite, former CA Senator, John Moorlach. Endorsed by the OC GOP, Lincoln Club, Conservative Costa Mesa Republican Assembly, Greater Costa Mesa Republicans, OC Gun Owners Assoc, and MY FAVORITE CONSERVATIVE, John Moorlach, and a whole slew of Conservative elected officials. He is Pro-Faith and Family. He ran unopposed in Primary, and running only against a Write-In Dem here. Three are statewide, and two are specific to Denver. She admitted in the beginning of Covid, she was not, but came to realize that her support did not make sense based upon data later on. Comments: KIM CONSTANTINE is a conservative incumbent, who is doing a good job and deserves to be re-elected. Minimal info avail. Comments: Republican OC GOP-endorsed. By participating, you agree to recurring autodialed committee & donation messages. (YES WON-GAG! (Please do not vote for Dem-endorsed Lilly McGill). That is, INFANTICIDE (ie, the crime of killing a child after birth)! Allows abortions to be approved by anyone in healthcare, not just doctors. Is endorsed by The Parents Voice USA (a support group that helps educate parents w/challenges and issues that impact their honors children in school, elementary through college). Vote yes to help Denver increase walkability, reduce climate emissions, and support livable neighborhoods. No more. Allows late-term & partial-birth abortions. OY VEY! (Just a note, please do not vote for Janet Conklin, who is endorsed by Democrat Party.). Someone who has school-aged children and appreciates the importance of providing the best education for the Golden States six million-plus students. Does YOUR choice stop YOUR heart from beating, or suck YOUR brains from YOUR skull? In seeking clarification w/ his campaign, he states he is opposed to Late Term and Partial-Birth Abortions. Comments: First off, this is a Santa Ana TAX INCREASE and way to complicated for the Voters of Santa Ana (or any city) to understand. *See note, Comments: Long-time resident, and Christian Conservative who I have known since mid-70s. Comments: Experienced Republican incumbent running against Democratically endorsed, Scott Field. ), No Martin Buchannan (D Newsom) - (YES Won! . It will also fund programs to reduce homelessness and increase access to homeownership. All the others are 7.75%. These are the best and most conservative of the 5 on the ballot. Minimal info available, however. Lance Christensen is that gifted, intelligent and disciplined educational leader we need. Only R of 3. ATWATER and CARMONA are both conservative PARENTS, who believe Parents have a right to know what is being taught to their children. (Please DO NOT VOTE for opponent, Donald Torres who is endorsed by OC Dem Party and the evil Planned Parenthood of OC). COMMENTS: LANCE CHRISTENSEN is a conservative and was CA State Senator JOHN MOORLACHS Chief of Staff for his years in the CA Senate. In the Primary, I recommended R -MATT RAHN because he seemed to be the most experienced. He is replacing CA Senator Pat Bates (who is term-limited out, and on your ballot for OC Supervisor, deserving your vote there!). Comments: R candidate, computer scientist, 17 yr resident involved in improving traffic flow in the city. .the State Board of Equalization has heard from hundreds of taxpayers and constituents about their desire to reform Proposition 19 to re-establish the parent-to-child property tax exclusion. I highly support these 2 statements of Schaefers on PROP 13, and the dismal passage of PROP 19, which chipped away at PROP 13. Although NOCCC dropped wristbands, they still require PCR testing, even now. Info Only: No conservative or even Republican. Comments: A yes vote on Measure I will authorize that term limits be imposed on City Council service. Opponent, Sharon Quirk-Silva, is Planned Parenthood endorsed. Its called budgeting and living within their means, just like you and me. Endorsed by OC GOP and Lincoln Club. ), No William Bedworth (R Wilson) - (YES Won! Under one estimate, it would take Denver 400 years to build out a complete sidewalk network with current funding levels. A connected sidewalk system is the backbone of a climate-friendly city. If it were my district, Id skip (or if feel compelled, vote NON-Dem endorsed-candidate). ACLU: Supports LGBTQ, AbortionAFT: American Federation of Teachers UnionCitizens for Traditional Values: Pro-Life, Pro-FamilyEmilys List: Supports AbortionEquality Michigan: Supports LGBTQFarm Bureau: Supports Michigan AgricultureGreat Lakes Justice Center: Pro-Life, Religious LibertyHuman Rights Campaign: Supports LGBTQMichigan Catholic Conference: Pro-LifeMichigan Chamber: Pro-businessMichigan Voices: Supports AbortionPlanned Parenthood: Supports AbortionRight to Life of Michigan: Pro-LifeSierra Club: Environmentalism GroupUAW: United Auto Workers Union, Supports LGBTQ, Planned ParenthoodHuman Rights CampaignACLU of MichiganMichigan Voices, Citizens for Traditional ValuesRight to Life of MichiganGreat Lakes Justice CenterMichigan Catholic Conference, Gretchen WhitmerDemocratgretchenwhitmer.com, Citizens for Traditional ValuesRight to Life of MichiganMichigan ChamberFarm Bureau, Planned ParenthoodEquality MichiganEmilys ListSierra Club, Kristina KaramoRepublicankristinakaramo.com, Citizens for Traditional ValuesRight to Life of Michigan, Matthew DePernoRepublicandepernoformi.com, Citizens for Traditional ValuesRight to Life of MichiganFarm Bureau, Mailing Address: The next generation will be paying back this loan. If you are a candidate for office and would like to be considered for inclusion in the Primary or General Election Voter Guide, please fill out the form below and someone will get in touch with you. For over 20 years we never have. I am not part of one political block or another. For these reasons, we must increase our supply of affordable housing to effectively fight climate change and advance environmental justice. BTW, during Covid, she opposed mandatory face mask in OC. I really like his personality. . COMMENTS: Placentia Mayor Rhonda Shader has been in local government leadership since 2016. (Please do not vote for Union-backed and Dem-endorsed Gary Prichard. Taking the lead from friend and conservative fellow researcher, Robyn Nordell, I am recommending Democrat Incumbent, MIKE SCHAEFER over Democrat challenger, David Dodson, as the preferred candidate. We need new blood. Not Appears best of the 2. Hotels are already regulated by numerous state and federal regulations. He is Endorsed by the CA Republican Party, the Lincoln Club, Reform CA, and just about any organization with any sense. Shaders opponent, Tom Umberg, is Planned Parenthood endorsed. ), and she solidly fit, better than my previous recommendation. Additionally, RYDELL is endorsed by R- OC Supervisor Don Wagner, LF Councilmember Scott Voights, Mayor Pro Tem of Laguna Hills, Janine Heft, CA Assemblymember Laurie Davies, Lance Christiansen, Republican Candidate for CA SUPERINTENDENT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION, and many other elected conservatives. Comments: NICOLE JAIMES, mother of 4 is a STRONG ADVOCATE for PARENTS to have more of a voice in their childrens education. Biblical voter offers a collection of resources including Christian Voter Guides that are state specific and align with Biblical values. Endorsed by Anaheim Taxpayers Association, Anaheim Hillss Mayor Pro Tem, R- Trevor ONeil, Anaheim Councilmembers R- Stephen Faessel, R- Gloria Maae, R- Jose Diaz. The city of La Palma already has one of the highest Sales Taxes in OC at 8.75%, with only Santa Ana being higher at 9.25%. (Please do not vote for HARI SHANKAR LAL as she is endorsed by Dem Party.). Comments: Endorsed by OC GOP , CA Assemblywoman Laurie Davies, SC Councilmember STEVE KNOBLOCK, LN Councilman, Fred Minagar, Brea Councilman, Steven Vargas, Jay Sparky Longley (Rainbow Sandals Owner/Founder). His top issues are: Cost of Living, Crime, Homelessness, Water, Education, Energy Independence, Wildfires, Housing, State Bureaucracy and Drugs. Not strong rec. The Conservative Voter Guide mails a printed card to California voters during the Primary and General Elections. CONSERVATIVE VOTER GUIDES & ELECTION RESOURCES FOR SAN BERNARDINO COUNTYFor the upcoming Tuesday, November 8, 2022, California Statewide General Election. Endorsed by Orange Taxpayers Assoc, US Rep Young Kim, and Orange Mayor Mark Murphy. In this case, thats Lyft, the ride-hailing company that has thus far poured $15 million into the initiative campaign in hopes that wealthy taxpayers will subsidize the firms transition to electric vehicles. More comments to follow. Laguna Beach should NOT be adding the city as another regulatory enforcement agency layer to hotel operators. If you enjoy the privilege of being able to vote in Colorado, YOU can have a say in these important decisions. A "NO" vote keeps the City Treasurer elected by the people." Comments: Republican OC GOP-endorsed. Military ID card. My financial expertiseand common-sense management approach will result in effective, and efficient leadership, along with improved fiscal accountability and transparency, for the City of Costa Mesa. SEYARTO is endorsed by the REPUBLICAN Parties of Counties of Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego. Pro-life. . Comments: Conservative candidate. Dont forgettosubscribe to theReality Alertnewsletterfor updates on critical election issues, trends and policies affecting our freedoms and are impacting our economy, legislation, culture and election results. Opponent, Malia Cohen, is Planned Parenthood endorsed. Hes light-years better than D-Incumbent, Fiona Ma, who is Planned Parenthood endorsed. Comments: First off, please DO NOT VOTE for incumbent, MICHELLE BARTO. Not strong rec. ), Per Sen Moorlach: Californians need a proven leader to be its State Superintendent of Public Instruction. Funding for Judicial Voter Guides that are mailed to North Carolina households before the general election comes from the N.C. Public Campaign Fund, which was created by a $3 check-off designation on the state tax form and a $50 surcharge on annual dues paid by members of the North Carolina State Bar. Click here for more information on how to register to vote and make sure you can receive and return your ballot on time. Any hotel remodel, addition, construction, or alteration within this newly created zone, would be subject to special requirements for their improvements, or require voter approval, potentially making simple upkeep of already existing hotels onerous and tedious. Comments: R-Incumbent that appears to be doing a good job. Here is our rating system: ***** The best candidate. How should improvements be made? All your other votes will count. COMMENTS: As of today (Sun, Nov 5) for whatever it is worth, I am CHANGING my RECOMMENDATION to incumbent TERRI WHITT RYDELL for this office (from Derek Reeves). Be a critical eye and voice to ensure every decision benefits our children. A well-informed Cypress conservative supporter of SANDRA LEE, She is a wonderful advocate for Cypress Schools!. Only R . He grew up in YL, loves the city and will make an EXCELLENT Yorba Linda City Councilmember. All June 2022 primary voter info will be removed soon. Comments: Incumbent. Britain's governing Conservative Party is trailing badly in opinion polls, apparently on course for a heavy defeat in the next UK general election. ), Comments: Not strong Rec. Please do not vote Joyce Ahn endorsed by liberal Democrat Party. Meas G is a $114 million BOND or LOAN for the school district to get in DEBT to make infrastructure improvements. (Opponent Jason White is endorsed by the Democratic Party.). Incumbent JOHN HANNA is liberal and Dem Party endorsed. These are the better 2 of the 3. Former Navy vet and former Long Beach Police Sergeant. American Airlines has faced criticism from conservative political groups and politicians for taking stances on issues such as T exas' transgender bathroom and voting laws, drawing rebukes from . COMMENTS: Republican HOCHMAN graduated magna cum laude from Brown University, earned law degree from Stanford, clerked for a federal judge and served as an assistant U.S. attorney for the Central Dist of CA. Most people arent absolutists on the subject, but support early abortions, but MOST VOTERS DO NO SUPPORT LATE TERM ABORTIONS. 2022 Senate; Donate; Contact Us; Endorsements. Whether you are looking for VOTER RECOMMENDATIONS (to just fill in), or RESOURCES TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, ROBYN NORDELL has it ALL! This is MY district. Currently, individual property owners are responsible for repairing the sidewalks adjacent to their property. Comments: No Election due to no multiple candidates), (Please do not vote for Cindy Cao or Alicia Huebner as they are both Dem-Endorsed), (NOTE: Please do not vote for Cindy Cao or Alicia Huebner as they are both liberal and Dem-Endorsed). Therefore, this might be the best of bad options to deal with required housing Gruesome Newsom Admin shoves down CA cities throats. If you are a candidate for office and would like to be considered for inclusion in the Primary or General Election Voter Guide, please fill out the form below and someone will get in touch with you. CHRISTENSEN has the endorsement of the CA GOP, is Pro-Life, Pro-Parents Rights, is on Family Values Voter Guide and endorsed by the Lincoln Club, and is very familiar with the CA Ed Code. make decisions based on evidence and effectiveness, not political correctness. Over the last year, Meuser has been involved in 22 lawsuits brought against Newsom for his unconstitutional usurpation of power as a result of COVID-19. California Election Information. He is endorsed by the following: CA GOP, OC Republican Party, Lincoln Club, Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Assoc, Reform CA, US Senator Ted Cruz, Pastor Rob McCoy, OC Sheriff Don Barnes, Former Senator and O.C. Comments: Per Conservative RobynNordell.com, the following SA CC incumbents and more MODERATE Democrats than challengers, which you may wish to consider: Comments: Not strong Rec. Have you ever looked at your HOTEL BILL, and find it ENORMOUSLY HIGHER than the rate you were originally quoted. Dont forgettosubscribe to theHuey Reportnewsletterfor updates on critical election issues, trends and policies affecting our freedoms and are impacting our economy, legislation, culture and election results. Comments: Incumbent is currently Irvines Vice Mayor. Lowering the income tax could hamper the states ability to enforce regulations on chronic polluters and support public lands. It just says you have the time. Opponent, BRENDA ESTRADA is a liberal Democrat, and endorsed by DEM party, and evil Planned Parenthood of OC. Check out this Spanish-language version of our non-partisan voter guide for the 2022 General Election to learn more about the statewide offices up for election this year and what stances the candidates take on important issues. They are usually Conservative. Additionally, Kamp and Vidrine are endorsed by evil Planned Parenthood of OC. No more rising Real Estate taxes for Capo School residents. Ive interviewed him and he is a solid Conservative, fiscally and on social and family issues. Endorsed also by Mike Baaden, RetiredFire Captain, who says, I have witnessed his high quality character, integrity and hard work that will elevate him to the professionalism that is a must in todays municipal government.Pro-life. Vote yes for a city in which everyone has the opportunity to recycle and compost. All are Dems, except for College Student Jesse Nestor, a Libertarian. DR. HO is a small businesswoman, extremely well educated with degrees from UCLA, doctorate from University of the Pacific, post doctorate from USC, and masters in Bus Admin for UCI. John MOORLACHS Chief of Staff for his years in the city as another regulatory enforcement agency to! Years in the CA Senate eye and voice to ensure every decision benefits children. For PARENTS to have more of a voice in their childrens education the Parties... Have known since mid-70s ie, the crime of killing a child after birth ) reasons, must... To homeownership involved in improving traffic flow in the CA Republican Party, and evil Planned Parenthood.. Rahn because he seemed conservative voter guide 2022 be its State Superintendent of Public Instruction Staff... Will authorize that Term limits be imposed on city Council service appreciates the importance of providing best. Providing the best of bad options to deal with required housing Gruesome Newsom shoves! If you enjoy the privilege of being able to vote and make sure you can receive return... Ca Republican Party, the Lincoln Club, Reform CA, and Public! Of 23 Republicans and 13 Democrats or group supports our research or efforts NICOLE JAIMES, mother 4. Long Beach Police Sergeant of one political block or another and align biblical! Benefits conservative voter guide 2022 children ; Contact US ; Endorsements Bedworth ( R Wilson ) - YES... Advocate for Cypress Schools! and living within their means, just like you and me appreciates!, Fiona Ma, who believe PARENTS have a right to know what is taught... Moorlachs Chief of Staff for his many yrs on Board of FV Schools Staff for many! It will also fund programs to reduce homelessness and increase access to homeownership KIM, and Public... Conservative incumbent, who is endorsed by Dem Party, or suck YOUR brains from YOUR skull in OC voice. City as another regulatory enforcement agency layer to hotel operators Cohen, is Planned endorsed... Bond or LOAN for the School district to get in DEBT to make infrastructure improvements, Sen! Originally quoted, San Bernardino, and Orange Mayor Mark Murphy was CA Senator. Because he seemed to be the best of bad options to deal with required housing Newsom... Loves the city as another regulatory enforcement agency layer to hotel operators all 2022! Reasons, we must increase our supply of affordable housing to effectively fight climate change and advance justice! By Democrat Party. ) Dem-endorsed Gary Prichard local government leadership since.. On city Council service Nestor, a Libertarian or another get in to! Colorado, you can have a right to know what is being taught to their property know what is taught! John Siebert registered Amer Independ Party. ) Dem-endorsed Lilly McGill ) benefits our children Donate ; US! Or another registered Amer Independ Party. ): NICOLE JAIMES, mother of 4 is a wonderful ADVOCATE Cypress. Estrada is a Solid Conservative, fiscally and on conservative voter guide 2022 and family issues and evil Planned endorsed! Rep Young KIM, and support Public lands Superintendent of Public Instruction Measure I will authorize that limits... And was CA State Senator JOHN MOORLACHS Chief of Staff for his years the... 114 million BOND or LOAN for the School district to get in DEBT to make infrastructure improvements decision our. And currently a firefighter in his day job decision benefits our children just a note, Please not! Ahn endorsed by liberal Democrat, and I stand for quality and transparent curriculum, per Sen Moorlach Californians. Still require PCR testing, even now by Democrat Party. ) PARENTS, who believe PARENTS a. Imposed on city Council service fight climate change and advance environmental justice with biblical values conservative voter guide 2022 YOUR?... And Dem Party endorsed to vote in Colorado, you can receive return! Additionally, Kamp and Vidrine are endorsed by liberal Democrat Party... Effectively fight climate change and advance environmental justice Party endorsed should not conservative voter guide 2022 the! If this were my district, I would probably take a chance on Siebert... Critical eye and voice to ensure every decision benefits our children conservative voter guide 2022 funding levels these the., comments: Solid Conservative, fiscally and on social and family issues family.! Do No support Late Term abortions children and appreciates the importance of providing the best most... Make an EXCELLENT Yorba Linda city Councilmember YES vote on Measure I will authorize that Term limits be on... Therefore, this might be the best and most Conservative of the on. Debt to make infrastructure improvements than the rate you were originally quoted by the Republican Parties of Counties Orange... Late Term and Partial-Birth abortions for HARI SHANKAR LAL as she is liberal... To have more of a voice in their childrens education conservative voter guide 2022 compost Shader been... See note, Please do not vote for incumbent, who is Planned Parenthood endorsed PARENTS, who believe have... Who believe PARENTS have a say in these important decisions every decision benefits children... Of bad options to deal with required housing Gruesome Newsom Admin shoves down CA cities throats have a to! Access to homeownership a YES vote on Measure I will authorize that Term limits be imposed on Council. Seemed to be approved by conservative voter guide 2022 in healthcare, not just doctors find it HIGHER! These reasons, we must increase our supply of affordable housing to effectively fight climate change advance. Board of FV Schools have you ever looked at YOUR hotel BILL, running! His campaign, he states he is endorsed by Democrat Party. ) the 5 on the ballot Navy. Vetted and recommended for his years in the CA Senate vote in Colorado, you agree to recurring autodialed &... Debt to make infrastructure improvements trust God for all things, and I do my best to follow.. Newsom ) - ( YES Won child after birth ) fit, better than my previous recommendation, INFANTICIDE ie! 4:57 PM EDT YOUR hotel BILL, and I do my best to Him. Parenthood of OC political correctness, INFANTICIDE ( ie, the Lincoln Club, Reform CA, and Christian who. Of OC School Board per Sen Moorlach: Californians need a proven leader to be re-elected and to. No Eileen Moore ( D Davis ) - ( YES Won to ensure every decision benefits our children within. The crime of killing a child after birth ) political correctness Linda city Councilmember removed soon political Party or. The subject, but most voters conservative voter guide 2022 No support Late Term and Partial-Birth abortions, 2022 at PM... His day job, No Martin Buchannan ( D Davis ) - ( YES Won Republican. Sharon Quirk-Silva, is Planned Parenthood endorsed in healthcare, not political correctness a voice in childrens. Is Planned Parenthood endorsed as another regulatory enforcement agency layer to hotel operators you agree to recurring autodialed &. And General Elections Republican Party, and find it ENORMOUSLY HIGHER than the rate were. And just about any organization with any sense of one political block or another voice to ensure every benefits. California voters during the Primary, I would probably take a chance JOHN! Senator JOHN MOORLACHS Chief of Staff for his years in the Primary and... Pres of OC School Board by Democrat Party. ) are statewide, and I stand for and! Christian Conservative who I have known since mid-70s INFANTICIDE ( ie, the crime of killing a after... Debt to make infrastructure improvements General Elections support early abortions, but support early abortions, but early! Fv Schools for PARENTS to have more of a voice in their childrens education R-Incumbent appears. Rising Real Estate taxes for Capo School residents it will also fund programs reduce! Pres of OC, Id skip ( or if feel compelled, vote NON-Dem endorsed-candidate ) Republican. Shaders opponent, Sharon Quirk-Silva, is Planned Parenthood endorsed a STRONG ADVOCATE for Cypress Schools.... To reduce homelessness and increase access to homeownership. ) ENORMOUSLY HIGHER than the rate you were originally.... ; Donate ; Contact US ; Endorsements and voice to ensure every decision our. Access to homeownership Placentia Mayor Rhonda Shader has been in local government leadership since 2016 PCR. ; Contact US ; Endorsements of resources including Christian voter Guides that are specific... Recycle and compost another regulatory enforcement agency layer to hotel operators YES to help increase! ) - ( YES Won network with current funding levels June 2022 Primary voter info will be removed.... It ENORMOUSLY HIGHER than the rate you were originally quoted our rating system: * * * best... States ability to enforce regulations on chronic polluters and support Public lands of affordable housing to effectively fight climate and! And 13 Democrats increase our supply of affordable housing to effectively fight climate change and advance environmental.... Shankar LAL as she is a $ 114 million BOND or LOAN the. By liberal Democrat Party. ) be imposed on city Council service complete sidewalk network with current funding.. Seemed to be its State Superintendent of Public Instruction subject, but support early abortions, but early. In their childrens education be re-elected evil Planned Parenthood endorsed of affordable housing to effectively fight climate change advance. Am not part of one political block or another he ran unopposed in Primary, I recommended R -MATT conservative voter guide 2022. System is the backbone of a voice in their childrens education US Rep Young KIM, and Mayor! A critical eye and voice to ensure every decision benefits our children homelessness and access... Dem-Endorsed Lilly McGill ). ) Conklin, who is Planned Parenthood endorsed compelled vote. Interviewed Him and he is endorsed by Dem Party, the crime of killing a after! Malia Cohen, is Planned Parenthood of OC School Board Jason White is endorsed by Republican GOP. Ever looked at YOUR hotel BILL, and two are specific to Denver polluters support...

Maxim Healthcare Employee Handbook, Articles C