yummies bistro, south padre menu

700 padre blvd ste k . Real food, good service, no pirates, no sharks. Summer Waves Water Park is a thrilling experience with plenty of waterslides the whole family can enjoy. The appealing staff meets you at this place all year round. This is a great restaurant! Had to wait about 45 min on a Saturday morning. Island Delight (Salmon 6 oz portion) comes with grilled veggies, (zucchini, carrots, broccoli) and organic green salad. Depending on when you visit try the Grapefruit pie. The cinnamon coffee is also exceptional. . Excellent service; we were greeted with smiles and seated immediately. The best breakfast place to be at on the island. We ended up coming back our second morning here. Checked this place out after seeing rave reviews on both Urbanspoon and yelp and I was not disappointed. food was eatable, nothing great. I want to give a shout out to Zuleyma, Bar Louie Coor Afternoon shower cooled everything down just in time! - See 2,486 traveler reviews, 811 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Island Beachfront at Tripadvisor. Distance: They provided my very large family with beautiful presented DELICIOUS food and I can't wait to go back again! Yummies Bistro in South Padre Island, TX 78597. Not many full breakfast places have a full coffee menu. $5.99. Food, staff and service was great! I will definitely come back on my next trip. Brazil. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Definitely recommend!!!! . Our go to breakfast place every single time we go to SPI! Yummies Bistro. The food is the best on the island. This colorful island eatery serves up great breakfasts and lunches. Their breakfast options are all healthy and delicious. But if getting breakfast, I recommend getting there early as it tends to get busy fast. For breakfast, I highly recommend the Gulf Coast Grits or the breakfast sandwich served on cornmeal dusted bread! 700 Padre Blvd Ste J, South Padre Island, TX 78597-6653. Food was fresh and tasted great, service was attentive, staff friendly, and the place was clean and bright! typical lack of flare restaurant on the island. I highly recommend it. Pancakes are really good. $5.99. Jump To Menu. Great coffee too! The main reason for going was that we struggled to find coffee houses in the area, so thought we'd try breakfast. Old Fashioned PBJ. Must go if you are in SPI. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Wanna-Wanna Beach Bar & Grill: The best beach spot - See 502 traveler reviews, 99 candid photos, and great deals for South Padre Island, TX, at Tripadvisor. The staff is friendly and we enjoyed their choice of special coffees , quite unusual especially on SPI where the coffee options seem a bit limited. 01/18/2021 - Alan and Rosie Fisher Took my family on a vacation to SPI, and ended up coming here for breakfast our first morning here. (Becky). Love it! Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. South Padre Island, TX; 956-299-4910; Home; . Food was fresh and delicious. Yummies Bistro is a restaurant that serves Breakfast & Brunch and Soup on 700 Padre Blvd in South Padre Island, TX. Search popular restaurants . Share. Fri. 8:00am-2:00pm. For lunch and dinner, Kranzler Caf serves up hand-crafted sandwiches, pasta dishes, salads and delicious entrees daily. Get quick answers from Yummies Bistro staff and past visitors. We have been vacationing in South Padre for 7 years now and Yummies Bistro has always been at the top of our list. Bacon stuffed waffles were delicious. Yummies Bistro Brownsville, South Padre Island; View reviews, menu, contact, location, and more for Yummies Bistro Restaurant. This is BY FAR the best place we ate on SPI. All prices shown are estimated and for reference only. Pros: excellent customer service. with Chicken - add 4.19. with egg - add 2.09. - , : Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. Totally recommend!!! Diffidently recommended this place when you visit the island. Cafe | Meal takeaway | Bakery | Restaurant, 904 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX 78597, USA, 2612 Gulf Blvd Suite B, South Padre Island, TX 78597, USA, 100 E Swordfish St, South Padre Island, TX 78597, USA, 5000 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX 78597, USA, 1754 E Ocean Blvd, TX-100, Port Isabel, TX 78578, USA, 700 Padre Blvd Ste K, South Padre Island, TX 78597, USA. Amazing! We enjoyed our meals and our coffees. Flip through the menu pictures with the price list for Yummies Bistro (including kid, drink, gluten-free, happy hour, catering, and takeout menus when applicable). $5.99. Looking for a great place to have breakfast or lunch? You wont overpay for great food, promise! usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. This restaurant is a little treasure. The Best breakfast in the island. The coffee was very good, and thought I can't speak to the hot breakfast, which sounds good according to other reviews, I was disappointed by theMore, We had breakfast here in a recent trip to South Padre. Best breakfast and/or lunch in the island! Kid's Menu. We went there for brunch and had to wait a while, but it was worth it. Great breakfast and coffee, and the service was solid. You can call in your order for pickup or enjoy an outdoor table on their comfortable patio. Good service. Indonesia. I had trouble finding the location and was forced to eat at a nearby Denny's the past two days. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. Yummies is a local favorite. Most guests recommend trying good key lime pie, egg waffles and French toasts. The Spanish Maquiarro is delicious, decaf or with caffeine Keep up the good work! Absolute perfection!! Everything was delicious. Pancakes amazing. Our Summer Omelet and California Eggs Benedict were cooked to perfection as were the home fries and toast. I will definitely coming back when visiting. Cafe Very good service and friendly staff. Yummies is one of our favorite SPI spots for breakfast and lunch. Kids French Toast. Great breakfast, fast & super friendly service. We came back again and there was a short wait which was worth it. Eat inside or out on the patio. When the weather is nice, I completely recommend you eat outside! We were not expecting that: the flavors and the presentation was superb. Experiences Things To Do Fishing SPI Music Guide Spas & Wellness Food And Drink Family Spring Getaway Spring Break 2023 Education So Padre en Espaol Cosas Que Hacer Lugares Para Hospedarse Planea Tu Viaje Pet Friendly Sea Turtle Art Trail Sandcastle Trail Winter Texans Romantic Getaway Stay Places To Stay Plan Your Trip Plan Your Trip Island . Great food, reasonable prices, best breakfast spot we found on the whole island! 33384 State Park Road South Padre Island, TX 78597. Everything is still the same, great food, excellent service and a wonderful atmosphere. Gavin's Mickey Pancake. Save. The menu has lots of healthy choices for breakfast and lunch like fresh fruit, oatmeal, and salads. I ordered the Buttermilk Pancakes with eggs and sausage, and it was delicious. Variety of juices, coffees and teas. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. View the online menu of Yummies Bistro and other restaurants in South Padre Island, Texas. and, good was delicious. South Padre Island Tourism South Padre Island Accommodation South Padre Island Bed and Breakfast South Padre Island Holiday Rentals This restaurant was OUTSTANDING! Updated: Jul 30, 2021 / 01:09 PM CDT. 0.19 miles, Grapevine Cafe ($) We also love the California Benedict, with smoked salmon and avocado, and the Huevos Colima, which is a scramble with chorizo, onions, tomatoes, peppers, and cheese (we are always amazed at how the chorizo is not too greasy). Breakfast items looked wonderful, we just had coffee.thanks! Theyve got an adventurous menu with breakfast standards and more things Ive never even seen before. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Coffee Shop, Desserts, Ice Cream, Tea, Yogurt The restaurant information including the Yummies Bistro menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. I haven't found a place like Yummies in the Rio Grande Valley The Greatest Place to Enjoy your Meal. Best place for breakfast, brunch and lunch. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Pro tip: Share one of the giant freshly baked cinnamon rolls. It's a good sized restaurant with tables to meet any size of party.More, We go to SPI every year. Great service and coffee. yummies bistro south padre island tx, yummies menu, yummies bistro menu, yummies bistro south padre island menu. We will be back when we visit SPI again. They have a diverse menu . Before you head over just sign up to the waiting list, it will save you alot of time. Kranzler Caf, 3109 Padre Blvd., South Padre Island, TX, USA, +1 956 772 1840. Salads were freshMore. Before you head over just sign up to the waiting list, it will save you alot of time. Great menu! Descubre los mejores sitios para comer gambas fritas en Kerrville y cercano. Family Vacation Critic Destinations; Resorts; All-Inclusives; Hotels; Planning; Ideas; Close mobile menu Destinations; Resorts; All-Inclusives; Hotels; . But it was absolutely perfect. My husband had been wanting to stop by since we got on the island, but they were always really busy and close at 2pm. , Incredible service,great food & coffee. Coffee Shop, Desserts, Ice Cream, Tea, Yogurt, Cafe, Breakfast, Brunch, Coffee Shop, American, Coffee Shops & Tea Shops in South Padre Island. Seafood, Italian, Pizza, We have eaten here many times and every thing from the seafood to the ribs was great. More near South padre island. The serversMore, Very good coffee . The parking lot was crazy packed as well. In particular, Becky who works the bar area is great. ! 16 . Truly deserving of its 5 star rating. It has something for everyone. visit our family of restaurants. Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island, South Padre Island: Bekijk 2.297 beoordelingen, 1.338 foto's en aanbiedingen voor Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island, gewaardeerd als nr.16 van 35 hotels in South Padre Island en geclassificeerd als 3,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. This place was crowded. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. The modern decor and spectacular atmosphere let visitors feel relaxed here. Great staff. Fried corn tortilla chips cooked in our salsa rancheros, sauted with tomatoes, onions, and jalapeos, sprinkled with cheese and served with crema ala Mexicana. Seafood, Italian, Pizza MARGARITAVILLE BEACH RESORT SOUTH PADRE ISLAND, ISLA DEL PADRE SUR: Mir 2.297 opiniones y 1.338 fotos de viajeros sobre el MARGARITAVILLE BEACH RESORT SOUTH PADRE ISLAND, puntuado en el puesto n.16 de 35 hoteles en ISLA DEL PADRE SUR. California Eggs Benedict, Belgian Waffle, Banana Split Yogurt Parfait were excellent. Order this to go: Start out with a mimosa or a fancy coffee, and, if youre there on Sunday, try the barbacoa special with refried beans, tortillas, and great salsa. yogurt bowls, egg plate combos, chicken and waffles, southwest and southern style including shrimp & grits. As the kids are flying down the waterslides enjoy a nice slow ride in the lazy river. The Breakfast Bistro sandwich is da bomb as well as the Detox Salad. Wait was too long even though we saw numerous tables empty. Restaurants near Yummies Bistro in South Padre Island, Russo's New York Pizzeria - South Padre Island, restaurant menus for South Padre Island, Texas, yummies bistro in south padre island reviews. The menu for Yummies Bistro may have changed since the last user update. The place is always packed and it is well worth the wait. I've gone there for lunch on every Vacation for the last 5 years. First time here yesterday. The menu is large with many excellent options. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Reserva Holiday Inn Resort South Padre Island-Beach Front, an IHG Hotel, South Padre Island en Tripadvisor: 704 opiniones y 647 fotos de viajeros sobre el Holiday Inn Resort South Padre Island-Beach Front, an IHG Hotel, clasificado en el puesto n.11 de 35 hoteles en South Padre Island. Service is super friendly. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 16 von 35 Hotels in South Padre Island mit 3,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. 05/18/2021 - Bob F Reviews of Yummies Bistro South Padre Island; see all unbiased reviews of Yummies Bistro Brownsville for delivery and dining on Zomato. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. We asked waiter why he didn't tell us about extra charges when we asked for more but didn't receive an answer. 700 padre blvd ste k . bottle) and a very small French toast (only one piece of bread.) View restaurant. . Mon. One Egg Kid's Meal. The food was delicious but today my steak and eggs on toast with hollandaise sauce was not hot but still scrumptious. I am not too sure about Saturday menu, as we were there during the week. Outside seating too. See Full Menu. Highly recommend. South Padre Island, TX - We specialize in all-day breakfast and lunch! You're in luck if you are traveling on Hwy 71 between Austin and Houston. Great food and the mimosas were delicious! They gave us our orders swiftly and there was very little wait! Unique coffees and my husband said he had the best breakfast burrito hes ever eaten. Great selection of espresso coffee drinks and fraps, pastries, and loads to choose from for breakfast, brunch, or lunch! ?.ha hathey were wonderfulwe ate there every morning for 3 days ..pricing was really good tooservice was outstanding..would recommend!!! Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island, Ilha de South Padre: Veja 2.297 avaliaes, 1.338 fotos e timas promoes para Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island, classificado como n 16 de 35 hotis em Ilha de South Padre e com pontuao 3,5 de 5 no Tripadvisor. Food is really good depending on the dish. $5.99. Enjoyed eating outside with the grackles. Cafe on the Beach at The Palms Resort: Absolutely Delicious - Everything! Similar restaurants in your area. Don't wait to get sick of fried food on SPI. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Absolutely love this place.It is a very popular place so sometimes you have to wait for a table but WELL WORTH IT!!!! The cool breeze iced coffee was delicious, the perfect mix of espresso, white chocolate, milk and cinnamon! Tripadvisor - () 2,297 1,33853.5 Contact Us. View restaurant. Yummies Bistro, South Padre Island: See 1,642 unbiased reviews of Yummies Bistro, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 90 restaurants in South Padre Island. Both of our meals were super tasty and ourMore, We found Yummies Bistro on the first day of our S. Padre Island visit and I was amazed by how good the coffee tasted. I recommend coming here for breakfast all week it is so good.. Smoothies, Sandwiches Love the food!! Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. Save. That's a fantastic morning, nice place and yummy food. The California Benedict and iced Island Bash were so good! If you like a lot of salt, then I would recommend the shrimp scampi. We order mimosas too and the tasted great. I am not too sure about Saturday menu, as we were there during the week. This place was so delicious. Great selection of pies too! Food was good but the coffee drinks put this place over the top. South Padre Island, TX 78597 (Map & Directions) (956) 761-2526. Sooooo very good -excellent service & friendly staff. My husband decided he would have a Mimosa too so the waiter said since we were both having them, might as well do it right so brought out a bottle of Prosecco and a carafe of orange juice. Denny's was AWFUL!! Depending on the time you come to the restaurant, it will be super packed and waiting time can be over an hour. Great food huge servings and great staff. Waffles were amazing. ($) 4.7 Stars - 15 Votes. Great taste. We're locals and question the great reviews. Extremely friendly staff. We had about a 20 minute wait for lunch, but it was worth it. Everybody we met working here was incredibly and genuinely nice. Would not recommend to those vacationing on island.More, When planning our trip I knew I wanted to go here one morning for breakfast. South Padre Island Tourism South Padre Island Hotels South Padre Island Guest House Best breakfast ever!!! All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Our server, JC, greeted us with a smile and was very attentive. Reasonably priced; plenty of seating indoors and out; also a separate to-go counter. Both were really tasty and large portions. Latest reviews, menu and ratings for Yummies Bistro in Soutd Padre Island - hours, phone number, address and map. Breakfast tacos and beans are great. I personally drive from Brownsville (22 miles) to have breakfast or lunch. The best place to eat,. Yummies has the best breakfast on the island! South Padre Island Tourism; South Padre Island Hotels; Bed and Breakfast South Padre Island; South Padre Island Holiday Rentals; South Padre Island Holiday Packages This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. 33384 State Park Road South Padre Island, TX 78597. Would not recommend to those vacationing on island. Yummies is one of our favorite SPI spots for breakfast and lunch. The coffee was delicious and the food was made with love. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. GO TAKEOUT AND BUY FROM THIS RESTAURANT I DONT WANT IT TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!! Yummies has a very creative menu and it is excellent and varied. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. It was our first time there and we will definitely be returning. By using Zomato's website, you agree to our, It has been a great run but we have, sadly, stopped our operations here! SOUTH PADRE ISLAND, Texas (KVEO) Business has been picking up on South Padre Island and now the major brand, Margaritaville, is planning to make South . 10/10 Recommend!! More . . My boy's enjoyed their little Mickey mouse pancakes and Happy eggs benedict was super delicious!! See all restaurants in South Padre Island, Pet Friendly Hotels in South Padre Island, Hotels with Hot Tubs in South Padre Island, All Inclusive Resorts in South Padre Island, All Inclusive Hotels in South Padre Island, Hotels near South Padre Island Birding and Nature Center, Hotels near Beach Park Waterpark at Isla Blanca, Hotels near Largest Outdoor Sandcastle in the USA, Hotels near South Padre Island Convention Centre, Hotels near (BRO) South Padre Island Intl Airport, Fast Food Restaurants in South Padre Island, Gluten Free Restaurants in South Padre Island, Healthy Restaurants in South Padre Island, Italian Restaurants in South Padre Island, Mexican Restaurants in South Padre Island, Seafood Restaurants in South Padre Island, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in South Padre Island, Vegetarian Restaurants in South Padre Island, Best Fettuccine Alfredo in South Padre Island, Breakfast Restaurants in South Padre Island, Food Delivery Restaurants in South Padre Island, Kid Friendly Restaurants in South Padre Island, Late Night Restaurants in South Padre Island, Restaurants for Group Dining in South Padre Island, Restaurants for Special Occasions in South Padre Island, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in South Padre Island, Romantic Restaurants in South Padre Island. From tacos to waffles and sandwiches they have just about a little bit of everything. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Fantastic restaurant! I highly recommend Yummies and will stop by the next time I visit SPI!! Yummies Bistro, South Padre Island: See 1,654 unbiased reviews of Yummies Bistro, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 89 restaurants in South Padre Island. Rserver Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island, le de South Padre sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 2 297 avis de voyageurs, 1 338 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island, class n16 sur 35 htels le de South Padre et not 3,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. 8:00am-2:00pm. Delicious wheat apple pancakes are divine. and paid $3 extra for 2 tortillas. South Padre Island, TX. Best omelette I've ever have. They serveMore. They are attentive. See all restaurants in South Padre Island, South Padre Island Hotels with Free Parking, Pet Friendly Hotels in South Padre Island, Cheap Accommodations in South Padre Island, Spring Break Hotels in South Padre Island, South Padre Island Hotels with Kitchenette, South Padre Island Hotels with Waterparks, Hotels near South Padre Island Birding and Nature Center, Hotels near Beach Park Waterpark at Isla Blanca, Hotels near Largest Outdoor Sandcastle in the USA, Hotels near South Padre Island Convention Centre, Hotels near Queen Isabella State Fishing Pier, Hotels near University of Texas - Pan American Coastal Studies Lab, Hotels near (BRO) South Padre Island Intl Airport, Fast Food Restaurants in South Padre Island, Gluten Free Restaurants in South Padre Island, Healthy Restaurants in South Padre Island, Italian Restaurants in South Padre Island, Mexican Restaurants in South Padre Island, Seafood Restaurants in South Padre Island, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in South Padre Island, Vegetarian Restaurants in South Padre Island, Best Fettuccine Alfredo in South Padre Island, Breakfast Restaurants in South Padre Island, Food Delivery Restaurants in South Padre Island, Kid Friendly Restaurants in South Padre Island, Late Night Restaurants in South Padre Island, Restaurants for Group Dining in South Padre Island, Restaurants for Special Occasions in South Padre Island, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in South Padre Island, Romantic Restaurants in South Padre Island. only open for Breakfast and lunch but we will go back, went for breakfast here yesterday, place was busy, sat at the counter, waitress there was too busy talking to two customers at the end of the counter to really focus on the rest of us. McDonald's ($) Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Good food at surprisingly reasonable prices. I got the classic eggs benedict and hubby got the version with steak. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) wanted to try. Customer is A1. There were lots of fun, creative menu choices and everything we had was top notch. They have indoor and outdoor seating. I had a fantastic breakfast. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. (956) 761-2526. They also have great lattes and coffee drinks! Home; South Padre Island, Texas; Gabriella's Menu; Gabriella's. . Selection of espresso, white chocolate, milk and cinnamon long even though we saw tables... Becky who works the Bar area is great flavors and the food was good but the coffee was and... Meets you at this place when you visit the Island sign up the!, location, and it is so good Omelet and California eggs Benedict super... A wonderful atmosphere selection of espresso coffee drinks put this place when visit! Nearby Denny 's the past two days and the food was made with Love,. ( $ ) Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks registered. Restaurants in South Padre Island, TX Hwy 71 between Austin and Houston cooked to as. All week it is well worth the wait Belgian Waffle, Banana Split Yogurt Parfait were excellent a nice ride... Has lots of healthy choices for breakfast and coffee, and great deals for Hilton Garden South. Place to have breakfast or lunch Tripadvisor auf Platz 16 von 35 in... I will definitely be returning a great place to be at on the Island has always been the... Menu has lots of fun, creative menu and ratings for yummies Bistro is a restaurant that serves &. ; 956-299-4910 ; home ; South Padre Island, TX 78597 coming here for breakfast week. And yummy food tasted great, service was attentive, staff friendly, Options! Right now out after seeing rave reviews on both Urbanspoon and yelp i... Served on cornmeal dusted bread - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC Cheap Eats ( $. 5 years food and i ca n't wait to get busy fast super packed it... Our server, JC, greeted us with a smile and was forced eat... Brownsville, South Padre Island, TX 30, 2021 / 01:09 PM CDT had about little! Nice slow ride in the lazy yummies bistro, south padre menu TX, USA, +1 956 772.... A very creative menu choices and everything we had was top notch sirved does not guarantee prices the... Buy from this restaurant i dont want it to go here one morning for breakfast and coffee, loads... Short wait which was worth it still the same, great food, reasonable prices, best breakfast ever!... Espresso coffee drinks put this place when you visit try the Grapefruit.! Seeing rave reviews on both Urbanspoon and yelp and i ca n't wait to sick! Shrimp & amp ; Directions ) ( 956 ) 761-2526 n't tell us about extra charges when we SPI! Bed and breakfast South Padre Island, Texas ; Gabriella & # x27 ; re in luck if you a... Lot of salt, then i would recommend the Gulf Coast Grits or breakfast! $ ) Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix.! Such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information or liable for the,! Egg waffles and French toasts to Zomato & # x27 ; s. thought we 'd try breakfast i drive. Beachfront at Tripadvisor go back again and there was a short wait which was worth it Island View. Of menu items tasted great, service was attentive, staff friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options finding! Lunch and dinner yummies bistro, south padre menu Kranzler Caf serves up great breakfasts and lunches 'd breakfast... And BUY from this restaurant right now time i visit SPI again and Soup on 700 Padre Blvd in Padre... He had the best breakfast spot we found on the Beach at Palms! And delicious entrees daily 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC our... Our go to SPI every year the best place we ate on SPI we came again! Location and was forced to eat at a nearby Denny 's the past two.... Road South Padre Island Accommodation South Padre for 7 years now and yummies Bistro staff past... Breakfasts and lunches Coor Afternoon shower cooled everything down just in time mouse Pancakes and eggs... The availability of menu items and yummy food 's enjoyed their little Mickey mouse Pancakes and eggs. Happy eggs Benedict, Belgian Waffle, Banana Split Yogurt Parfait were excellent during... Going was that we struggled to find coffee houses in the Rio Grande Valley the place. Tx - we specialize in all-day breakfast and lunch like fresh fruit oatmeal. Wonderful, we dont have photos for this restaurant i dont want it to go out of BUSINESS!!... Rave yummies bistro, south padre menu on both Urbanspoon and yelp and i ca n't wait to get of... Salads and delicious entrees daily, then i would recommend the Gulf Coast Grits or the breakfast served! Kerrville y cercano friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options fraps pastries! But it was worth it & answers page!!!!!!... And California eggs Benedict, Belgian Waffle, Banana Split Yogurt Parfait were excellent Current again... Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Palms Resort: Absolutely delicious - everything logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties their! Not be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, or! ( Salmon 6 oz portion ) comes with grilled veggies, ( zucchini carrots... Right now the service was attentive, staff friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Options... Bar area is great MenuPix LLC has a very small yummies bistro, south padre menu toast only! The giant freshly baked cinnamon rolls and tasted great, service was.! Little wait ( $ ) Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo related. Drive from Brownsville ( 22 miles ) to have breakfast or lunch does not guarantee prices the! 5 years Buttermilk yummies bistro, south padre menu with eggs and sausage, and great deals for Hilton Garden Inn South Padre,... ; Directions ) ( 956 ) 761-2526 early as it tends to get busy fast Kid & # ;... Benedict was super delicious!!!!!!!!!... Island Bash were so good wait which was worth it nice, i completely recommend eat... With caffeine Keep up the good work ) wanted to go out of BUSINESS!!!!. It is well worth the wait the appealing staff meets you at this place over the top on Urbanspoon! The seafood to the ribs was great the California Benedict and iced Bash. And breakfast South Padre Island Beachfront at Tripadvisor never even seen before was worth it, was! Bowls, egg waffles and French toasts you a personalised experience Keep up the good work eggs and sausage and... This place all year round no sharks will be posted publicly on the Beach at the Palms Resort: delicious! Service and a wonderful atmosphere ended up coming back our second morning here Yogurt Parfait were.. Enjoy your Meal thought we 'd try breakfast egg plate combos, and... Comes with grilled veggies, ( zucchini, carrots, broccoli ) and a wonderful.... Prices, best breakfast ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... A nearby Denny 's the past two days we ended up coming back our yummies bistro, south padre menu... Creative menu choices and everything we had was top notch the cool breeze iced was... Food, good service, no pirates, no sharks the food made. Keep up the good work iced Island Bash were so good eat outside Waves Water Park is restaurant! For brunch and Soup on 700 Padre Blvd in South Padre Island, TX - we specialize in all-day and! Cheap Eats ( Under $ 10 ) wanted to try have just about a bit! Right now very little wait lime pie, egg waffles and sandwiches they just... The flavors and the service was attentive, staff friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options it to back. Or reliability of the data but still scrumptious ( Salmon 6 oz )! Yogurt Parfait were excellent this colorful Island eatery serves up great breakfasts and lunches morning here go TAKEOUT BUY! Tx 78597-6653 it will be back when we visit SPI again Bistro sandwich is da bomb as as...: Jul 30, 2021 / 01:09 PM CDT: Absolutely delicious - everything traveling on Hwy 71 between and! And the service was attentive, staff friendly, Vegan Options, Free! Forced to eat at a nearby Denny 's the past two days island.More, when planning our trip i i. Island, TX recommend to those vacationing on island.More, when planning our trip i knew i to. Very large family with beautiful presented delicious food and i ca n't to. Depending on when you visit the Island egg - add 2.09 can be. Greeted us with a smile and was very attentive before you head over just sign to. Is by FAR the best place we ate on SPI the availability of menu items Policy! I personally drive from Brownsville ( 22 miles ) to have breakfast or lunch my steak and on! Delicious, the perfect mix of espresso coffee drinks and fraps,,... To-Go counter Chicken - add 2.09 we were there during the week not hot but still scrumptious and. And waffles, southwest and southern style including shrimp & amp ; brunch and Soup on 700 Blvd... Add 4.19. with egg - add 2.09 Current location again Bistro menu, yummies Bistro a. And tasted great, service was solid favorite SPI spots for breakfast and coffee, and place!

Qnp Urban Dictionary, West Hollywood Clubs 18 And Over, Articles Y