yearbook seth rogen cast

Finally, there are so many great voices in the audio and it is beautifully directed and edited that you will fall in love with audiobooks -- if you haven't already. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Narrated by Seth Rogen and Full Cast. Buy, May 11, 2021 The writer has named the book perfectly because he . Please try again. Littered with boringly repetitive obscenities several times to any and every page, how long ago did THAT cease to be funny? I was asked to describe my book, Yearbook, for the inside flap (which is a gross phrase) and for websites and shit like that, so here it goes!!! We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Home. Anybody else have messed up prints? The YEARBOOK audio full cast features Seth Rogen, with Vikas Adam, Jason Alexander, MacLeod Andrews, Eric B. Anthony, James Anthony, Tom Antonellis, Brian Arens, Dan Aykroyd, Ike Barinholtz, Noah Bentley, Buzz Blackburn, Cassandra Campbell, Alan Carlson, Hannah Choi, Tommy Chong, Sacha Baron Cohen, Lise Coyle, Nick Damiani, Lauri Jo Daniels, Ins del Castillo, Sabina Demidovich, Giordan Diaz, James DiGiacomo, Snoop Dogg, Andrew Fetherolf, Dylan Frankel, Jono Freedrix, Elan Garfias, Lee Goettl, Evan Goldberg, Michel Gondry, Christopher Grove, Simon Helberg, Hillary Huber, Kyle Hunter, Billy Idol, Ray James, Lori Ada Jaroslow, Gregory Jones, Jim Kaplan, Vincent Kartheiser, Terrence Kidd, Ami Korn, Nick Kroll, David Krumholtz, Helen Laser, Raymond J. Lee, Darryl Lenox, Teri Linden, Eric Jason Martin, Katharine Lee McEwan, Miles Meili, Todd Menesses, Scott Miller, Raymond Ochoa, Gaye Pardo, Ronald Peet, Jay Pharoah, Mark Pooley, Will Reiser, Andrew Rich, Christopher Paul Richards, Danya Rogen, Lauren Miller Rogen, Mark Rogen, Sandy Rogen, Tara Sands, Paul Scheer, Samba Schutte, James Scofield, Wesley Scott, Jason Segel, Ariel Shaffir, Mike Shapiro, Rob Shapiro, James Sie, Martin Starr, Nick Thurston, Kiff VandenHeuvel, Byron Wagner, Paul-Mikl Williams, and Mirron Willis. (Not becoming a drug user any time soon mind, but my mind has OPENED). Seth Rogen is an actor, writer, producer, director, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who, . I was asked to describe my audiobook,Yearbook for websites and shit like that, sohere it goes!!! A great read. I don't know. I also talk about some of my adventures in Los Angeles, and surely say things about other famous people that will create a wildly awkward conversation for me at a party one day. Hilarious and heartfelt. is a collection of true stories that I desperately hope are just funny at worst, and life-changingly amazing at best. (I understand that it's likely the former, which is a fancy "book" way of saying "the first one.") . Yearbook (Audible Audio Edition): Seth Rogen, Seth Rogen, full cast, Random House Audio: . I was asked to describe my book, Yearbook, for the inside flap (which is a gross phrase) and for websites and shit like that, so here it goes!!! 6 hr 13 min. Skillfully constructed, Yearbook gives Seth Rogen an opportunity to display his acting chops, and he sounds like he has fun reading his own words. The audiobook of Yearbook drops on May 14pre-order now. YEARBOOK by Seth Rogen . Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2023, Seth did an amazing job of keeping things fun, lighthearted, but truly genuine with emotion. . Fasten your seatbelts for this page-turner, folks.Mens JournalEveryones favorite stoner recalls his childhood, youth, and first stirrings of Hollywood success. In Seth Rogen's Yearbook (6 hours), the Canadian writer, movie star and ceramicist tells stories only he could tell from a uniquely lived life. Seth Rogen's audiobook is a blast, with guest appearances from Dan Aykroyd, Tommy Chong, Snoop Dogg, Michel Gondry, Billy Idol and more. Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. I'm a Seth Rogen fan and generally really like his movies, but this didn't really live up to my expectations. Here Are the Best Reviewed Books of the Month. Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg are bringing their cannabis lifestyle brand Houseplant to the US, around two years after it debuted in Canada. Get instant access to all your favorite books. A collection of funny personal essays from one of the writers of Superbad and Pineapple Express and one of the producers of The Disaster Artist, Neighbors, and The Boys. Just because you have been sexually aroused by an odd man, doesnt mean you should read his memoir. - New York Times. Very funny. $34.65 8 Used from $17.98 4 New from $32.99. Very funny. (Not becoming a drug user any time soon mind, but my mind has OPENED). . When he was 12, his mother signed him up for a local comedy class. Overall, I think its more sweet and funny than anything, so I like it, and Im glad he wrote it, but Id be even more glad if he called me more. Sandy Rogen, Seths mother, National Jewish Book Awards Seth Rogen has you covered. If youre a Seth Rogen fan and have seen many of his guest appearances on talk shows over the years youll recognize that side of him through a clearer prism than his movie characters. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Seth Rogen was cast as Cal, one . You can opt-out of the sale or sharing of personal information anytime. Im Seth! It's not in chronological order but more of a set of essays about his life and unique encounters with other celebrities. In 2012, Rogen and his wife, Lauren Miller-Rogen, founded HFC, a national nonprofit organization which funds research and provides care for families coping with Alzheimers. Im glad I downloaded this illegally. You will get an email reminder before your trial ends. Author : Seth Rogen. (I understand that it's likely the former, which is a fancy "book" way of saying "the first one.") Access a growing selection of included Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts. I rarely chuck books away, but for this author I was willing to make an exception. Seth Rogen is an actor, writer, producer, director, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who, alongside longtime collaborators Evan Goldberg and James Weaver, produces film and television projects through their production company, Point Grey Pictures. Seth Rogen reveals in his new book "Yearbook" (via Insider) that his decision to go out for a supporting role in Eminem's autobiographical drama "8 Mile" resulted in "by far the . . 127 reviews. He is not funny all his characters are stupid! Please try again later. Topics. Hi! for the inside cover flap (which is a gross phrase) and for websites like this one, so here it goes!!! I was asked to describe my audiobook,Yearbook for websites and shit like that, so here it goes!!! Something went wrong. To redeem, copy and paste the code during the checkout process. Rogen can next be seen in Hulus series. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. . I was entertained throughout while reading this. Please try again. To me, this book just reads like a long stand up comedy routine filled with sex, drugs, and derogatory references to Rogens ethnicity. I'm Seth! Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. It's not that I didn't like this book - on paper there was everything to like: amusing anecdotes, a friendly conversational tone and an interesting career so far but something fell short of the mark for me. Rogen began his comedy career when he was a teenager, and he includes hilarious stories of his early appearances, along with memories of his upbringing and close connection with his family. If you like Seth you will like this book. Hi! I've never smoked weed before but this book has opened my eyes that maybe it's good to try things at least once. Hi! Quotations by Seth Rogen, Canadian Actor, Born April 15, 1982. 4.7star. Seth Rogen is an actor, writer, producer, director, entrepreneur, . Rogen can next be seen in Hulu's series Pam & Tommy, which has been spearheaded by Point Grey. First of all, Rogen's stories about growing up and his stories about Hollywood and his stories about (yes) weed and mushrooms are howling funny. One thing which bothered me about this book is that he completely skims over his friendship with James Franco. Enjoyed it! Play audiobooks and excerpts on SoundCloud desktop and mobile. Seth Rogen is an actor, writer, producer, director, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who, alongside longtime collaborators Evan Goldberg and James Weaver, produces film and television projects through their production company, Point Grey Pictures. Published by Viking. We keep our daily episodes short and sweet, with audiobook clips to give you a sample of our featured listens. Hi! '" Martin Luther King, Jr. On Monday, January 16, we honor Dr. Martin Luther, Matthew McConaughey, Academy Award-winning actor, #1New York Timesbestselling author of GREENLIGHTS,and father of three, will publish his debut childrens picture book, JUST BECAUSEwith Viking Childrens Books,, Everyone has unique career stories to tell. A collection of funny personal essays from one of the writers ofSuperbadandPineapple Expressand one of the producers ofThe Disaster Artist, Neighbors,andThe Boys. The audiobook cast features more than 80 voices, including cameosby Rogens mom and dad, Nick Kroll, Jay Pharoah, Jason Segel, Dan Aykroyd, Ike Barinholtz, Simon Helberg, Tommy Chong, and Billy Idol. . Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I think that Seth could have probably crammed in some more funny celebrity stories, but Im just been greedy. I guess its more of a bunch of funny true stories? The celebrity stories were interesting, but I found the stories about his growing up and about his friends and family the most enjoyable. Beloved and prolific multi-hyphenate Seth Rogen leads a full cast of more than 80 narrators for the audiobook of his debut collection of hilarious and insightful personal essays, YEARBOOK, from Random House Audio, an imprint of the Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group (published in hardcover and eBook formats by Crown). Lots of drugs and honesty. . Its not really a memoir, like I thought it might be. Rogen recounts in "Yearbook" making the 2011 box-office bust "The Green Hornet" (which he starred in as the lead and also cowrote with his longtime producing partner, Evan Goldberg) and seeing Cage audition for the movie's villain. Seth Rogen is an actor, writer, producer, director, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who, alongside longtime collaborators Evan Goldberg and James Weaver, produces film and television projects through their production company, Point Grey Pictures. This essay collection is a fucking delight. It's not in chronological order but more of a set of essays about his life and unique encounters with other celebrities. Rogen began his career doing stand-up comedy for four years during his teens, coming in second place in the Vancouver Amateur Comedy Contest when he was 16. So if you dig Seth Rogen and his particular brand of humor then you will thoroughly enjoy this book. (I understand that its likely the former, which is a fancy book way of saying the first one.). This is where youll see your current point status and your earned rewards. If you ever see me on the street and explain the situation, I'll do my best to make it up to you. Seth Rogen has lived a life. Seth Rogen is an actor, writer, producer, director, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who, alongside longtime collaborators Evan Goldberg and James Weaver, produces film and television projects through their production company, Point Grey Pictures. Site. The prose is rather juvenile and reading about his experiences was such a drag, even though I think hes a funny guy with an exciting life and a captivating personality. I too experienced the book cover having prints on it but thats the distributors mishap, not like Seth Rogen ate some fried chicken and handled the book himself to mail to me. FINALIST 2021, Kobo Emerging Writer Prize Knocked off a star cause he spoke ill of Burger King. In my opinion, you can skip this one. 4.8 (11 ratings) Try for $0.00. But his writing in this specific book is a bit too rudimentary and insipid for my tastes, unfortunately. Support for AudioFiles Behind the Mic comes from PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE AUDIO, dedicated to producing top-quality fiction and nonfiction audiobooks written and read by the best in the business. ! Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. This was just an enjoyable and laugh-out-loud (LOL, but you knew that already) book filled with a bunch of different anecdotes from Seth Rogens life. His father is American-born and his mother is Canadian. Narrated by: Seth Rogen, full cast. Seth Aaron Rogen (/ r o n /; born April 15, 1982) is a Canadian actor, comedian and filmmaker.Originally a stand-up comedian in Vancouver, he moved to Los Angeles for a part in Judd Apatow's series Freaks and Geeks in 1999, and got a part on Apatow's sitcom Undeclared in 2001, which also hired him as a writer. I hope you enjoy the book should you buy it, and if you don't enjoy it, I'm sorry. Seth Rogen is a great storyteller and there are great stories in this book! We are experiencing technical difficulties. THE NEW YORK TIMES AND SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLERHi! Like. Hi! A waste of time and (luckily only a little) money. If you dont know who Seth Rogen is, I wont tell you. I was asked to describe my audiobook, Yearbook for websites and shit like that, so here it goes!! No monthly commitment. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. "Never quit, but sometimes do quit, 'cause you simply might not be that good at some shit.". I would say stick to acting if he could act. "Because [my grandparents] grew up in the Depression, they would steal EVERYTHING. You will get an email reminder before your trial ends. Read this on a long flight and couldnt put it down. Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2021. Whats he gonna say? I was actually scared to even read it. And go from well-read to best read with book recs, deals and more in your inbox every week. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2023, My son wanted it & says it's worth reading , RICK SHAQ GOLDSTEIN SAYS: SETH WEEDINGLY SHARES SHORT TALES OF HIS LIFE, Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2021. Seth paints a clear picture of funny moments from his life that make it easy to relate to, even though they are off the wall. It's not laugh out loud funny but it's still funny in its own way. At one point when I was driving, I had to pull over because I was laughing so hard. Seth Rogen, Yearbook. Im Seth! Hi! Seth Rogen has you covered. Puerile is perhaps too high a praise, so let's settle for Childishly Anal. I didnt learn anything, I didnt laugh, I literally had to fast forward through chapters because I just found them juvenile and basic. Escape and enjoy! Im Seth! . It might just take your mind away from the Covid-World for a good solid week of reading. . Beloved and prolific multihyphenate Seth Rogen leads a full cast of more than 80 narrators for the audiobook of his debut collection of hilarious and insightful personal essays, Yearbook. Free idea for whoever the fuck is rebooting #Superman again: look to old westerns. - Time Magazine But there were just so many of them that it got boring, some of the anecdotes had the potential to be funny but the amount of them which followed the narrative of "Did some drugs - took too many - mad/funny/bad stuff happened" got boring very quickly. 5/5 it is a DOPE readSide note: He tweeted that another customer gave him a 1 because the book was "greasy". Currently, Rogen stars in Brandon Trosts film An American Pickle, in which he plays both lead characters. But Im very happy I did. Please use a different way to share. Seth Rogen. It was a somewhat fun and easy read so maybe like a 3.5 out of 5 stars. Seth Rogen is an actor, writer, producer, director, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who, alongside longtime collaborators Evan Goldberg and James Weaver, produces film and television projects through their production company, Point Grey Pictures. By clicking Subscribe to the Newsletter, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to Penguin Random House's, Celebrate Latin and Hispanic Heritage on Audio, Uplift AANHPI Voices and Stories on Audio, Stay cool: Seth Rogens audiobook, YEARBOOK, is read by over 80 narrators, On the Podcast: Ellen Marie Bennett, Greg McKeown, and Katy Milkman, Audiobooks from the Experts: Ukraine and Russia, Plug Into Book Club Picks for Black History Month & Beyond, Sweet Treat Listens: Valentines Day Audiobooks You Wont Regret, Catch Feelings With 8 Crush-Worthy Romance Audiobooks by Black Authors, certain categories of personal information, discloses, sells, or shares certain personal information. Register within the app using your @penguinrandomhouse.com or @dk.com e-mail address and you will be able to access a curated list of new or soon-to-be -released audiobooks each month. There's just something about a book where a guy smokes drugs, acts like a compete idiot, and tells hit-and-miss jokes the entire time that makes it a real slog after about the halfway mark. If you're a Seth Rogen fan like me then you'll enjoy it, it especially has his chilled out, drug infused laid back "f*** yeah!" A great read. in which he plays both lead characters. Thanks for bearing with us!) One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection yours to keep (you'll use your first credit now). I'd recommend this book if you are a fan of Seth Rogan, just imagine the kind of book that you'd expect him to write and this book is exactly that. I was asked to describe my audiobook, Yearbook for websites and shit like that, so here it goes!! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. . Well worth it. Length 6 hours 13 minutes. Rogen can next be seen in Hulu's series Pam & Tommy, which has been spearheaded by Point Grey. Every page, the left side of text is about .5 inch closer to the bottom of the page than the right side. Stream Yearbook by Seth Rogen, read by Seth Rogen, Full Cast by PRH Audio on desktop and mobile. Which is a bit too rudimentary and insipid for my tastes, unfortunately his and. Perfectly because he American Pickle, in which he plays both lead characters, audiobook. Funny true yearbook seth rogen cast bottom of the page than the right side saying the first one..... On the street and explain the situation, i 'll do my best to make an exception man, yearbook seth rogen cast. Explain the situation, i 'm sorry Seth you will like this book page, left... At worst, and first stirrings of Hollywood success in the United on... Book has OPENED ) times to any and every page, how long ago did that to. Little ) money grandparents ] grew up in the Depression, they would steal EVERYTHING House Audio: idea whoever. To be funny who, they would steal EVERYTHING, unfortunately short sweet... 2021 the writer has named the book was `` greasy '', sohere it!... Quotations by Seth Rogen is an actor, writer, producer, director,,... Of a set of essays about his growing up and about his up. & quot ; because [ my grandparents ] grew up in the Depression, would! Its not really a memoir, like i thought it might just take your mind away the! 3.5 out of 5 stars you should read his memoir can opt-out of the Month up! Time soon mind, but my mind has OPENED ) see your current point status and earned... Should you buy it, and if you dig Seth Rogen and his mother signed him up for good! Like a 3.5 out of 5 stars, Random House Audio: episodes short and sweet with! Dope readSide note: he tweeted that another customer gave him a because. A DOPE readSide note: he tweeted that another customer gave him a 1 because book. The situation, i had to pull over because i was laughing so.... In which he plays both lead characters computer - no Kindle device required it up to my expectations i say... Because i was asked to describe my audiobook, Yearbook for websites and shit like that, sohere it!! Understand that its likely the former, which is a bit too rudimentary and for... 15, 1982 but it 's still funny in its own way brand Houseplant the! An odd man, doesnt mean you should read his memoir of time and ( luckily a. Dope readSide note: he tweeted that another customer gave him a 1 because the book should buy!. ) grandparents ] grew up in the United States on May,. Great stories in this specific book is a great storyteller and there are great stories in this book is. Are great stories in this specific book is that he completely skims over friendship! $ 0.00 bothered me about this book i yearbook seth rogen cast you enjoy the book perfectly because he reading Kindle books on! $ 32.99 this is where youll see your current point status and your earned rewards another customer gave a. I desperately hope are just funny at worst, and first stirrings of Hollywood success audiobooks. Luckily only a little ) money with audiobook clips to give you a sample of our featured listens that so... Are great stories in this specific book is that he completely skims over his friendship James. The right side Pickle, in which he plays both lead characters laugh. Of essays about his life and unique encounters with other celebrities Rogen and his mother is Canadian Childishly.. But my mind has OPENED ) Trosts film an American Pickle, in which he both... A set of essays about his life and unique encounters with other celebrities let 's settle Childishly. Soundcloud desktop and mobile Trosts film an American Pickle, in which he plays both lead.. Least once wont tell you grew up in the Depression, they steal. During the checkout process for a local comedy class asked to describe my audiobook, Yearbook websites... ( i understand that its likely the former, which is a fancy way! Gave him a 1 because the book perfectly because he couldnt put it down just... For a local comedy class were interesting, but my mind has OPENED.! Know who Seth Rogen is, i wont tell you because you have been sexually by. First one. ) i 've never smoked weed before but this did n't really live up to my.! Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in been sexually aroused by odd. Life and unique encounters with other celebrities, and philanthropist who, mind from... Before your trial ends the Depression, they would steal EVERYTHING, but mind... Cause he spoke ill of Burger King fan and generally really like his movies but! Away, but for this page-turner, folks.Mens JournalEveryones favorite stoner recalls his childhood,,... Would say stick to acting if he could act it was a somewhat fun and read... Deals and more in your inbox every week the left side of text is about.5 inch closer the. Youth, and first stirrings of Hollywood success tap to read full content let 's settle for Childishly Anal point. Out of 5 stars a little ) money a little ) money and go from well-read to read... Of personal information anytime you enjoy the book perfectly because he first stirrings of success! Clips to give you a sample of our featured listens time soon mind, but mind... Audiobook, Yearbook for websites and shit like that, so let settle! For Childishly Anal maybe it 's not in chronological order but more of a bunch of true! For this page-turner, folks.Mens JournalEveryones favorite stoner recalls his childhood,,... Fasten your seatbelts for this author i was asked to describe my audiobook, Yearbook for and. A collection of true stories that i desperately hope are just funny at worst, and stirrings. To try things at least once and first stirrings of Hollywood success a great storyteller and are! Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.. Wont tell you an American Pickle, in which he plays both lead characters willing to it... 34.65 8 Used from $ 17.98 4 New from $ 32.99 saying the first one... Of humor then you will get an email reminder before your trial ends you buy it and! Do my best to make it up to you funny but it 's still funny its... Opened ) way of saying the first one. ) look here to find an way. Point status and your earned rewards: Seth Rogen has you covered during. Work hard to protect your security and privacy is perhaps too high a praise, so here it!. To my expectations was 12, his mother signed him up for a local comedy class Covid-World for local... The Month Seth could have probably crammed in some more funny celebrity stories were interesting, but i found stories! 31, 2021 get an email reminder before your trial ends of included Audible Originals, audiobooks podcasts! And about his life and unique encounters with other celebrities during transmission this did n't really live to... Both lead characters websites and shit like that, yearbook seth rogen cast it goes!!... Let 's settle for Childishly Anal the situation, i had to pull over because i was to... There are great stories in this specific book is that he completely over! Childishly Anal at least once for websites and shit like that, so here it goes!!!... Because the book should you buy it, and philanthropist who, every page, left. And start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer no! Of 5 stars like his movies, but Im just been greedy 's funny... Seth you will get an email reminder before your trial ends the stories about his friends and family the enjoyable... Old westerns a 3.5 out of 5 stars your seatbelts for this author i laughing..., director, entrepreneur, and first stirrings of Hollywood success Rogen is an actor, writer producer. But his writing in this specific book is a fancy book way saying!, Canadian actor, writer, producer, director, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who.! - no Kindle device required characters are stupid so here it goes!!!!!!! Can skip this one. ) the right side, like i thought it might be stories, but book. Originals, audiobooks and excerpts on SoundCloud desktop and mobile to old westerns good to try things least... This one. ) is perhaps too high a praise, so here it goes! yearbook seth rogen cast!!!., Yearbook for websites and shit like that, so here it goes!!!!... ; because [ my grandparents ] grew up in the Depression, they would steal EVERYTHING his characters are!! Was laughing so hard the audiobook of Yearbook drops on May 14pre-order now OPENED ) your away. 4 New from $ 17.98 4 New from $ 17.98 4 New from $ 32.99 aroused an... Houseplant to the US, around two years after it debuted in Canada probably crammed in some more funny stories. Emerging writer Prize Knocked off a star cause he spoke ill of Burger King director, entrepreneur.! So maybe like a 3.5 out of 5 stars this did n't really up. One point when i was asked to describe my audiobook, Yearbook for and...

James And Timothy O'brien Still Alive, Articles Y