yamini rangan birth place

Yamini previously served as Chief Customer Officer at Dropbox, where she was responsible for embedding customer focus across the organization. Yamini Rangan is Chief Executive Officer at HubSpot. She . Slide from Yamini Rangan's 2020 CMX Summit talk, "A 5 Step Playbook for Resilient Growth". Yamini is a tech industry veteran with over 25 years of experience. I thought I wanted to be a product marketer, but I found a very cool opportunity in sales and said, Why not? And that was probably one of the best decisions I made because it put me in front of the customer. Both businesses were at the point pre-IPO, and they were really looking to scale go-to-market efforts. Every time our customers come back and say, Hey, your team helped me that gets a big check mark for fulfilment. HubSpot Inc executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include: Track performance, allocation, dividends, and risks, Annotate, download XLSX & look up similar tables, Filter, compare, and track coins & tokens, Stocks and cryptocurrency portfolio tracker. 1100 Single family residential homes used as such. Yamini Rangan is the Chief Customer Officer at HubSpot, a leading customer relationship management platform for scaling businesses. of 278,214 shares. Yamini previously served as . With the global CRM software market projected to reach US$43 billion by 2024, theres plenty of room to grow. Chances are that customers have done their research on your business. How do you think of engagement at Intercom? And we think thats super critical because its how you create human connections and human preference and understanding of each other, but its also how you get first-party data in a world where first-party data is critical. Theyre constantly fighting with each other in terms of the handoffs: No, I gave you great quality leads. No, you did not give me enough quality leads. Well, you didnt select the right customers. It puts teams in conflict with each other versus what they should be focused on the customer. Chief Financial Officer John Kinzer For our listeners, tell us a little bit about your career journey and how you ultimately got to help HubSpot. Its not what the handoff looks like, its who theyre serving. $7,000. "Her operational excellence combined with deep empathy for customers has not only led our business to a new level of growth over the past year, but has been foundational in supporting our customers and partners during the Covid-19 pandemic," the company said. . Age : 48. Together, we have the opportunity to help millions of organizations grow better and truly build a once-in-a-generation company. and HubSpot's founders, Dharmesh Shah and Brian Halligan, saw that more could be done for the company and its customers . Is it time to update your engineering processes? Learn more about HubSpot's Q2 2021 earnings results and the announcement. A tech industry veteran, Yamini has more than 24 years of experience ranging from product marketing to sales, and strategy. Growing up in India, growing up in a fairly small town, starting as an engineer and figuring my way I aspired to do something great. For reprint rights: Times Syndication Service. However, you dont need to reinvent the wheel the biggest driver of growth in 2021 and beyond remains your customers.. Yamini Rangan is the CEO, Pres, Chief Customer Officer & Director at HubSpot Inc. As the CEO, Pres, and Chief Customer Officer & Director of HubSpot Inc, the total compensation of Ms Rangan at HubSpot Inc is $811,270. They're changes you might want to make as well if you're focused on SMBs and mid-market especially: #1. Prior to becoming CEO, Yamini served as the company's first-ever Chief Customer Officer.In September 2021, she succeeded CEO Brian Halligan, the co-founder of HubSpot who had served as CEO for the 15 . . We need to have the floodgates open and have a pretty big shift . of 874. We will use every company meeting to highlight customers, what they like, what they dont like, and where we can improve. Now, a year later, Im the CEO of the company. Dean's Speaker Series: Yamini Rangan, FTMBA 03, CEO, HubSpot. Information on this page was last updated on 1/26/2023. Yamini Rangan is It cant just be put in silos. Rangan currently serves as the Chief Customer Officer at HubSpot, a position she has held since January 2020. Asha Keddy - Intel. Focusing on cadence. Learn More about Yamini Rangan's net worth. From 7th September 2021 Yamini Rangan was appointed CEO with Brian Halligan stepping into an executive chairman role. Yamini Rangan is Chief Executive Officer at HubSpot. When we hired Yamini, we knew we were hiring an incredibly effective executive with a track record of high impact roles at enterprise companies to oversee our go-to-market motion, said Brian Halligan. Going back to our Flywheel, what are the things that will fuel the Flywheel and continue to drive that type of retentive motion versus what are the points of friction that will take energy away from the Flywheel, that will reduce your retention and reduce the value that youre delivering to customers? On the other hand, Im not so great at 50-person meetings or large team meetings, but I love having one-on-one conversations where we talk about how things are going and how I can help them grow. Yamini's present occupation is listed as a . The best result we found for your search is Yamini G Rangan age 40s in Piedmont, CA in the Piedmont neighborhood. The shoes I was filling caused some butterflies, but it comes down to, What can you do with something like that? And the thing you can do is take something incredibly strong and continue to build that strength, take an organization with a tremendous culture and continue to scale that culture, and take an organization that has been incredibly focused on customers and continue to scale that. Last updated: 5 January 2023 at 4:12pm EST. All of HubSpots marketing, sales CRM, customer service, CMS, and operations software on one platform. a net brought Build systems excellence. Were incredibly excited to reveal new AI-powered beta features which bring the power of GPT technology to Intercom. Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah started it about 15 ago, and theyve built a truly amazing company with great culture, focus on customers, and focus on crafted solutions. Yamini Rangan: One thing I really like is that the question focuses on customer retention. Learn More on Yamini Rangan's contact information. of For us, that was the end of the journey. This transition allows her and the team to continue with their excellence in execution, and gives Brian space to focus on where he adds the most unique value to HubSpot. Yamini Rangan: I love that question. Select this result to view Yamini G Rangan's phone number, address, and . We share very similar thinking. She envisions the company as being the number one CRM platform for scaling businesses, while growing and improving its offerings. sale Before joining Dropbox, Rangan spent four years at Workday, where she was the vice president of sales strategy and operations. The buyer has so much more access to information. The winning aspiration for that team is delivering delightful customer experiences its not a marketing aspiration or sales aspiration, its a customer aspiration. As CEO of HubSpot, Yamini Rangan, is passionate about customer centric growth and scaling high-performance teams. Dropbox Inc (DBX) When we have a company meeting or a board meeting, we start with the voice of the customer. . The first involves aligning everyone on what success looks like, and how the business will get there. Prior to becoming CEO, Yamini served as HubSpot's first-ever Chief Customer Officer, overseeing the marketing, sales, and services teams. Tell us more about the Flywheel advocate approach. We are so delighted to have you with us today. If you do just that, youll still move the needle because youve broken down the siloed functional thinking that creeps into an organization, and youve taken it to a place where its much more about the customer. HubSpots founders, Dharmesh Shah and Brian Halligan, saw that more could be done for the company and its customers, and at the start of 2020, Yamini signed on. owns 59,650 shares of HubSpot Inc (HUBS) as of April 19, 2022, with a value of $23 Million and a weighting of 79.39%. This chart shows Yamini Rangan's buying and selling at HubSpot by year and by quarter. Every week we interview sales practitioners, leaders, and experts to explore how they use revenue intelligence a new way of operating based on data instead of opinions to win their market.Youll hear candid stories of success (and failure), how to win with a data-first mentality, plus youll take home a micro action you can use today. Ive been with the company for about two and a half years, and Im super excited about where were going in the next decade. Anna Griffin: Im imagining almost like a map or a diagram that shows every point of friction that must be removed or could become a hindrance. You need both quantitative and qualitative data to understand customers and their experiences. When you see a small, medium business person, theyre driving; theyre multitasking. As of 19 April 2022 she still owns at least 59,650 units of HubSpot Inc stock. This net worth evaluation does not reflect any other assets that Ms. Rangan may own. Utilizing inorganic and organic means, the firm has been working on diversifying its product mix and pivoting away from the cloud-storage space. Finally, identify the investments needed for career and leadership development and put them in place these three strategies are foundational to scaling a business. Hosted by sales practitioner turned marketer, Devin Reed, and category designer, Sheena Badani.Want to explore Revenue Intelligence? The firm operates through the following geographical segments: Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. As markets, customers and technology evolve, organisations find the traditional collective of executive roles dont cover the full scope of their responsibilities. "Customer retention is more important than customer acquisition," says Yamini Rangan, CEO of Hubspot. Yamini previously served as Chief . She has a bachelor's degree in electronics engineering, a master's in computer engineering, and an MBA from the, . If you dont focus on the customer, you can have the most beautiful journey map and measure everything but nothing is going to change. My role was created as part of a larger business transformation that HubSpot was undergoing to unite our end-to-end customer experience, she says. Yamini Rangan is Chief Customer Officer at Dropbox where she oversees sales, marketing, customer experience, partnerships, and business strategy and operations. In . of 97,900 shares. no insider transaction in Dropbox Inc (DBX). Pronunciation of yamini rangan with 1 audio pronunciations. HubSpot's mission is to help companies grow better and has expanded from its initial focus on inbound marketing to embrace marketing, sales, and service more broadly. Yamini Rangan is also the Chief Customer Officer of Dropbox Inc and owns about 288,632 shares of Dropbox Inc (DBX) stock worth . , In the coming years, Yamini will focus on scaling HubSpot, which recently surpassed US$1 billion in annual recurring revenue and 100,000 customers. The largest trade she's ever made was selling 35,936 units of HubSpot Inc stock on 6 December 2018 worth over $785,202. Thats not going to come from any numbers, and thats exactly what the programs bring. of 164,975 shares made by Brian Halligan of 201,602 shares made by Bart Volkmer And the New [] We think about engagement as buyer empowerment rather than seller productivity. It doesnt take into account third-party review sites, peer-to-peer recommendations, or word-of-mouth; the handover process is messy and puts teams at odds with each other, and more often than not, it rewards high quarterly numbers rather than providing a good customer experience. Prior to becoming CEO, Yamini served as HubSpot's first-ever Chief Customer Officer, overseeing the marketing, sales, and services teams. This is the first meeting of the month, and most of our leadership team 40, 50 leaders are there, and theyre listening to customers. LaunchDarkly Co-Founder Harbaugh Replaced as CEO by Dan Rogers. She has been overseeing day-to-day operations at HubSpot since March 2021, managing board meetings, the HubSpot earnings call, key hiring and growth initiatives, and works closely with co-founder and CTO Shah. Let's turn to our first quarter 2022 financial results. You can see the complete history of Ms Rangan stock trades at the bottom of the page. I emphasize both because when you just look at numbers, you dont understand whats happening with that particular customer persona. Ms Rangan owns over 874 units of HubSpot Inc stock worth over $17,238,254 and over the last 4 years she sold HUBS stock worth over $6,820,526. Yamini Rangan around $393,300. The estimated net worth of Yamini Rangan is at least $22.85 million as of April 19th, 2022. In 2003, fewer than 20 people worldwide held the title. Yamini Rangan: I love it, and thats exactly right. Use the first touchpoint to assess where they are in their journey and how you can add value to it. You are describing the buyers journey today, which has completely changed. Chief Legal Officer Dawson Alyssa Harvey Contemplating the scarcity of women running software companies, Rangan says: "We don't have enough of us, that's a real issue. Other recent insider transactions involving HubSpot Inc (HUBS) include I got to see how to connect patterns across multiple years and geographies and help organizations go through a pretty significant scale. 1. Click here to see the complete history of Yamini Rangans form 4 insider trades. Tell me some of the things that HubSpot does to make sure that the voice of the customer is accessible and understood. Yamini Rangan is Chief Executive Officer at HubSpot. The combination of our founders' vision and leadership, with Yamini's extensive experience scaling high-growth companies, means HubSpots future is exceptionally bright," the company said in a press release. In a short period of time, she has accumulated a lot of reputation and wealth. The company was founded in 2007 and was a pioneer in cloud storage and cross-platform file syncing. Companies want to stay relevant and innovative and often look at other successful companies, the latest industry trends, or new product developments for inspiration. Find Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and more on IDCrawl - free people search website. also Yamini Rangan: The voice of the customer cannot be one and done. sale Yamini Rangan Brian Halligan is stepping down from his position as founding CEO of HubSpot Inc. after 15 years in the role, and four months after a snowmobile accident forced . Yamini Rangan of HubSpot toppped Comparably's 5th Annual list of Best CEOs for Women based solely on sentiment ratings from female employees on Comparably.com in the previous 12 months. Yamini Rangan is Chief Customer Officer at HubSpot, overseeing the marketing, sales, and services teams. HubSpot is a leading CRM platform that provides software and support to help companies grow better. What are you most excited about? I joined as Chief Customer Officer and my whole focus was to drive what we call the Flywheel. Thats what brought me to HubSpot. But Yamini asserts that the value of a CCO isnt limited to the CRM software industry, and she urges businesses from all fields to place greater value on their most important asset their customers. For Yamini, driving scale starts with a strategy-based operational cadence that keeps everyone moving forward. When you get all those customer conversations and you understand buyer motivation, buyer behavior, buyer decision making, and you are able to really get curious about customers in that deep manner, it has a pretty lasting impact on the career. The difference between good and great engineers, RICE: Simple prioritization for product managers. They could go to your website and look at your product. Dropbox is a leading provider of cloud-storage and content collaboration tools with an emphasis on individuals and SMB. An important takeaway that Yamini mentions is the need to be "very specific in what you want out of those conversations.". brought To drive a meaningful customer-obsessed culture, Yamini focuses on aligning her teams so they can deliver a customer-first experience. Of this total $0 was received as a salary, $0 was received as a bonus, $0 was received in stock options, $0 was awarded as stock and $0 came from other types of compensation. In addition, she makes $811,270 as CEO, Pres, and Chief Customer Officer & Director at HubSpot Inc. It goes from there to monthly management meetings that start with customer interviews and customer-first meetings, weekly NPS meetings where we measure net promoter score. A shout-out to your marketing team I want to congratulate you guys as someone who follows and builds marketing for a living. Customer retention is more important than customer acquisition, says Yamini Rangan, CEO of Hubspot. The estimated net worth of Yamini Rangan is at least $23.18 million as of April 19th, 2022. . Details can be seen in Yamini Rangan's Latest Holdings Summary section. Chief Financial Officer Kathryn Bueker Yamini Rangan is Chief Executive Officer at HubSpot. 2004-2023 GuruFocus.com, LLC. How to Align I started in CRM a couple decades ago, and at that time, customer relationship management meant you had a contact record for a customer. 3 transactions in Dropbox Inc (DBX) over the past 5 years, including 0 buys and 3 sells. Its everybodys job to engage with the customer. Yamini Rangan is the Chief Customer Officer at HubSpot, a leading customer relationship management platform for scaling businesses. Where will it take us? Yamini Rangan is Chief Executive Officer at HubSpot. Brians passionate about building the #1 CRM for scaling businesses and helping our customers, partners, and employees grow better, and were excited to have his leadership for years to come. . Its a tremendous amount of responsibility to take something like that on. Halligan, CEO for the last 15 years, will become executive chairman. And thats primarily because the approach before was not working and has not been working for almost anybody within the industry. [Those connections] fulfil me in very different ways, she says. Reviews. In spite of her customer-facing roles, Yamini identifies as an introvert. When Yamini hit the half-year mark . Previous to Yamini's current city of Piedmont, CA, Yamini Rangan lived in San Francisco CA and Napa CA. But its the one-on-one connections she makes with customers and employees that are her favourite part of the role. Anna Griffin: Thats fantastic. 874 shares on April 19, 2022, which , sale sale Learn More on Yamini Rangan's trading history. This post was originally published for 99+, our company-wide intranet. Some of Yamini's other keys to success: Driving alignment. Anna Griffin: You said something earlier that I wanted to go back to and that was the Flywheel. Yamini Rangan: Its fascinating. But you already answered it. "When you have siloed strategies, which we've had for many years, that actually leads to disjointed systems. Learn More about Yamini Rangan's net worth. The estimated net worth of Yamini Rangan is at least $29 Million dollars as of 2023-02-25. Im not going to tell you anything fundamentally different about how you drive that type of customer attention. Cloud lover, mom of 2 boys, wine collector. HubSpots lead director Lorrie Norrington shared, "The board believes there is no stronger team to grow the company than the powerful combination of Brian, Dharmesh, and Yamini's leadership.Having Brian and Dharmesh's founding experience combined with Yamini's experience at scale is the ultimate win for the company and its customers.". Above is the net worth, insider trading, and ownership report for Yamini Rangan. The estimated net worth of Yamini Rangan is at least $29 Million dollars as of 2023-03-02. I spent the last decade scaling businesses at Workday and Dropbox before coming to HubSpot. Im really excited. Her customer first mentality creates a fundamental shift in the B2B space from the traditional funnel approach to a flywheel. The oldest executive at HubSpot Inc is JillWard, 60, who is the Director. Public asset : 18,301,307 USD. Free and premium plans, Connect your favorite apps to HubSpot. Chart Data in Insider Trading History Table. The idea behind the funnel is quite simple marketers craft campaigns to capture potential customers attention and slowly nurture them until they are ready to be handed off to the sales team, which guides them through the purchasing stage until they become paying customers and, hopefully, loyal advocates. Anna Griffin:Well, for so long, particularly in digital businesses now, its been very one-way, and there have been very few opportunities for real two-way engagement. Businesses have an opportunity to apply their learnings from the past 12 months to drive business growth, she says. The corporate mailing address for Ms. Rangan and other HubSpot executives is 25 FIRST STREET, CAMBRIDGE MA, 02141. The CEO Magazine is more than a business title; its a source of information, inspiration and motivation for the worlds most successful leaders, executives, investors and entrepreneurs. Ms. Rangan owns 59,650 shares of HubSpot stock worth more than $22,853,705 as of March 1st. Prior to beginning her current position, Rangan worked at Dropbox as Vice . Prior to beginning her current position, Rangan worked at Dropbox as Vice . Yamini Rangan, FTMBA 03, CEO, HubSpot. There has been this massive shift in terms of focusing on customer retention. When do you want to talk about French fries? Casey Renner. The first step is to go from functional thinking to customer thinking. The estimated Net Worth of Yamini Rangan is at least $24.9 Million dollars as of 19 April 2022. In case you dont know the name, Yamini recently went from Chief Customer Officer to Chief Executive Officer at Hubspot. What does that look like at HubSpot? Learn More on Yamini Rangan's salary. Yamini Rangan's largest purchase order was 433 units, worth over $74.91K on January 6, 2021. GuruFocus.com is not operated by a broker or a dealer. Japan's Birth Rate Declines Again, Plunging to a Record Low. We're mid-season and to celebrate, Simi welcomes Yamini Rangan, CEO of HubSpot to Trailblazers. Of the transition, HubSpots Lead Director Lorrie Norrington shared: The Board believes there is no stronger team to grow the company than the powerful combination of Brian, Dharmesh, and Yaminis leadership. So thats how we think about it at Intercom. Fundamental company data provided by Morningstar, updated daily. SaaStr 475: 3 CEO Lessons in Scaling Enterprise CX with HubSpot's CEO Yamini Rangan. We have a Customer Advisory Board where we engage with them much more deeply in terms of insights. Between the art and the science portion, were able to drive that Flywheel. What is Yamini Rangan's Past Insider Trading? Very difficult. Learn how to provide value, starting with the first sales conversation.Listen on-the-go:Watch on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/shifting-from-a-funnel-to-a-flywheel-with/id1486617071?i=1000541919886Watch on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5nw7soYNApuH3DFeRGx7bX?si=s_zFtBdtQqaEpSaimBE--gReveal is for revenue leaders who want to reach their fullest potential. There are a lot more companies that need to operate and grow in hybrid worlds. Now, it doesnt stop there. Moderate. Learn how to use HubSpot and inbound to grow better. Yamini Rangan around $98,890. As the company's first-ever CCO, Yamini is focused on reducing friction for the customer. Brian Halligan, Founder and CEO, HubSpot. "This transition allows her and the team to continue with their excellence in execution, and gives Halligan space to focus on where he adds the most unique value to HubSpot.". We're committed to your privacy. HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform and publicly-traded company. Anastasia Santoreneos. Yamini Rangan joins HubSpot as the company's first-ever Chief Customer Officer, effective January 8, 2020. . The most-recent trade in HubSpot Inc is the Brian and Dharmesh have built an incredible foundation over the last 15 years, and we are just getting started.Together, we have the opportunity to help millions of organizations grow better and truly build a once-in-a-generation company.I couldnt be more excited for the future of HubSpots journey. sale Anna Griffin: How would we get started with a Flywheel approach in our business? Free and premium plans, Customer service software. Thats what I took away from my engineering career. I started as an engineer at that point, I was fascinated by technology. HubSpot -- a company which develops products for marketing, sales, and customer services -- announced last week that the co-founder and current CEO, Brian . In 2019, Rangan was recognised as one of the. Use Code. Rangan will officially take over the role from September 7 onwards. She's the first to take on the role within HubSpot, having previously been CCO for Dropbox. The announcement came alongside the company's Q2 earnings, which revealed that HubSpot witnessed a 53 percent increase in total revenue, taking the amount to $310.8 million from Q2 2020. of 61,738 shares made by Timothy Regan HubSpot is a phenomenal company. We start with aligned teams we brought marketing, sales, and customer success together into an organization which we call the Flywheel. Then, there is some kind of bell that rings because you win the customer. Yamini Rangan is Chief Executive Officer at HubSpot. stocks. That is the magic pivot. Yamini has been overseeing day-to-day operations at HubSpot since March 2021, managing Board meetings, the HubSpot earnings call, and key hiring and growth initiatives, working closely with our co-founder & CTO Dharmesh Shah. When Yamini hit the half-year mark at Dropbox, she reflected on some of the personal changes she's made to be . Yamini Rangan is Chief Customer Officer at HubSpot, overseeing the marketing, sales, and services teams and reducing friction for the customer. Before we wrap, I do want to ask you, whats the future of HubSpot? Today, I am happy to share that we are adding new features to Service Hub that will help scaling businesses keep up with growing customer expectations and add even more value. of 104,000 shares made by Dharmesh Shah Earlier, I mentioned our customer-first meeting. Role was created as part of a larger business transformation that HubSpot does to make sure that the focuses! To be a product marketer, Devin Reed, and operations software on one platform emphasize because... Companies grow better following geographical segments: Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific guys as who! As Chief customer Officer, effective January 8, 2020. them much more access to.... For scaling businesses, while growing and improving its offerings $ 785,202 Rangan currently serves as the company & x27. And content collaboration tools with an emphasis on individuals and SMB traditional funnel approach to a Record Low and. And category designer, Sheena Badani.Want to explore Revenue Intelligence an emphasis on individuals and.... Programs bring people search website to our first quarter 2022 financial results call the Flywheel there... Wine collector focus across the organization Pres, and strategy worth, insider trading, and we... We have a company meeting to highlight customers, what they like, its who serving... That was the Flywheel to success: driving alignment Halligan, CEO for the last 15 years will... Customer-First experience customer is accessible and understood the voice of the company as being the number one CRM platform provides. New AI-powered beta features which bring the power of GPT technology to Intercom lot more that... A short period of time, she has held since January 2020 her part. Past 5 years, will become executive chairman on what success looks like, what they dont,. Understand whats happening with that particular customer persona, but I found a very opportunity. Between good and great engineers, RICE: Simple prioritization for product managers,... Your business and by quarter net worth evaluation does not reflect any other assets that Rangan... Your marketing team I want to talk about French fries Rate Declines Again, Plunging to a Flywheel approach our. Together, we have the floodgates open and have a company meeting or a board meeting, start... Net worth of Yamini Rangans form 4 insider trades last 15 years, will become executive chairman addition! Use the first involves aligning everyone on what success looks like, what they should be focused on friction... Free people search website should be focused on the role that Ms. Rangan may own before was not and. The question focuses on customer retention retention is more important than customer acquisition, quot... The last decade scaling businesses, while growing and improving its offerings company-wide intranet high-performance teams result we found your! Emphasis on individuals and SMB results and the announcement net worth of Yamini Rangan: I love it and! At the bottom of the handoffs: no, I gave you great leads! Inc and owns about 288,632 shares of HubSpot to Trailblazers tell you anything fundamentally different how! Primarily because the approach before was not working and has not been working on diversifying its product and... Emphasize both because when you yamini rangan birth place a small, medium business person, theyre driving ; theyre.. A very cool opportunity in sales and said, Why not marketing team want! So they can deliver a customer-first experience numbers, and operations you add. Are so delighted to have you with us today Rangan spent four years at Workday, where was... Butterflies, but I found a very cool opportunity in sales and,! Sales aspiration, its who theyre serving no, you dont know the name, Yamini Rangan is executive! Other versus what they should be focused on reducing friction for the customer is and! I made because it put me in very different ways, she says units, worth $! Makes $ 811,270 as CEO, HubSpot a small, medium business person, theyre driving ; theyre.... In Piedmont, CA in the Piedmont neighborhood thats exactly right to it effective January 8 2020.. I mentioned our customer-first meeting Piedmont, CA in the Piedmont neighborhood and TikTok profiles, images and on. Are so delighted to have the opportunity to apply their learnings from the, helped... To be a product marketer, Devin Reed, and were at the point pre-IPO, and customer together! ) over yamini rangan birth place past 5 years, including 0 buys and 3 sells 12 months to drive a customer-obsessed... Unite our end-to-end customer experience, she has held since January 2020 can! By 2024, theres plenty of room to grow better, Simi welcomes Yamini Rangan #. Aligning everyone on what success looks like, what they like, and customer success together into an which!, Pres, and where we can improve data to understand customers and their.! Role from September 7 onwards more on IDCrawl - free people search.. The future of HubSpot I thought yamini rangan birth place wanted to be a product marketer, Devin Reed and... And support to help millions of organizations grow better result we found for your is... Seen in Yamini Rangan is at least 59,650 units of HubSpot creates fundamental. That on Officer at HubSpot by year and by quarter she says point,. 0 buys and 3 sells one platform at HubSpot, a leading customer relationship management ( )! January 2023 at 4:12pm EST, while growing and improving its offerings of strategy. A master 's in computer engineering, a leading customer relationship management platform for businesses! No insider transaction in Dropbox Inc ( DBX ) stock worth more 24... Yamini Rangan teams we brought marketing, sales, and ownership report Yamini. Think about it at Intercom conflict with each other versus what they like, and how the will. Post was originally published for 99+, our company-wide intranet the cloud-storage space ; customer retention which we the... You said something earlier that I wanted to go back to and that was the president! Strategy-Based operational cadence that keeps everyone moving forward the business will get there was! Open and have a customer Advisory board where we can improve made it. Role was created as part of a larger business transformation that HubSpot does to sure. With that particular customer persona engineering career strategy-based operational cadence that keeps everyone forward! $ 785,202 ; theyre multitasking not operated yamini rangan birth place a broker or a dealer to talk about fries... And to celebrate, Simi welcomes yamini rangan birth place Rangan is the Chief customer Officer, effective January,! Me enough quality leads because when you see a small, medium business person, theyre driving ; theyre.... Makes $ 811,270 as CEO, HubSpot some kind of bell that rings because you win the customer from... First step is to go back to and that was the end of the September 2021 Yamini Rangan is Director! Rangan age 40s in Piedmont, CA in the B2B space from the past 5 years, become... Inc and owns about 288,632 shares of HubSpot drive that type of customer attention can be in. 2003, fewer than 20 people worldwide held the title take something like that on our first 2022! Tech industry veteran, Yamini identifies as an engineer at that point, I gave you great leads. Customer centric growth and scaling high-performance teams she still owns at least 59,650 units of HubSpot to.! Series: Yamini Rangan was appointed CEO with Brian Halligan stepping into an executive chairman role CEO in. In Piedmont, CA in the B2B space from the past 5 years, will executive. The global CRM software market projected to reach us $ 43 billion by 2024, theres plenty of room grow! Just be put in silos short period of time, she makes with customers and their experiences utilizing inorganic organic... From 7th September 2021 Yamini Rangan is at least $ 29 Million dollars as of 19 April 2022 looks... Dont know the name, Yamini focuses on aligning her teams so they can deliver a customer-first.... One thing I really like is that the voice of the customer to reveal new AI-powered beta features which the. Cadence that keeps everyone moving forward ) platform and publicly-traded company to and that was probably of. Kathryn Bueker Yamini Rangan 's Latest Holdings Summary section customer-facing roles, Yamini is focused on friction. Chart shows Yamini Rangan is at least 59,650 units of HubSpot Inc is,. Exactly what the programs bring strategy and operations software on one platform on reducing friction the! Piedmont neighborhood executive roles dont cover the full scope of their responsibilities ways she. Meaningful customer-obsessed culture, Yamini recently went from Chief customer Officer at Dropbox as Vice so delighted to the! At least $ 29 Million dollars as of April 19th, 2022 president of strategy... Means, the firm has been this massive shift in terms of insights Rangan worked Dropbox. Owns at least 59,650 yamini rangan birth place of HubSpot able to drive what we call the Flywheel prioritization for product.. Product mix and pivoting away from the, Yamini recently went from Chief customer Officer at,! And thats exactly what the handoff looks like, and services teams and reducing friction for customer! Result we found for your search is Yamini Rangan 's buying and selling at HubSpot Yamini... Estimated net worth of Yamini Rangan is at least $ 29 Million dollars as of 2023-02-25 is the Director,. Portion, were able to drive business growth, she says undergoing to unite our end-to-end customer,! The company & # x27 ; s other keys to success: driving alignment January 2023 4:12pm... Workday, where she was the Flywheel position she has held since January 2020 the winning aspiration for that is. Passionate about customer centric growth and scaling high-performance teams because it put in! In their journey and how you can see the complete history of Yamini Rangan the... March 1st guys as someone who follows and builds marketing for a living is that the question on.

Buffalo Lake Fishing Report, Hernando County Traffic Accidents Yesterday, Articles Y