who owns olshan foundation

Our team has the experience to assist you through each step of the process. And after having had read the horror stories of others, maybe this was the best. Claim it and get a lot of features. However, they were more than very expensive. An LLC sharing an . Changes wont be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription. The cracks didn't stop but got worse and the doors and windows would not lock. This innovative foundation support system combines the durability of concrete pilings with the strength of steel and is used to repair both foundations and elevate homes above flood hazards. The plumbing repair in 2003 has broke again. Plumbing services: The average 2022 cost of repair to date is around $3,297.36. The company operates throughout much of the South and Southwest. I would definitely recommend them to my friends. Sponsored He told me I would be charged the minimum they will come out for and so I paid $2000 out for this non-leveling of my driveway and will ultimately have to get that section of concrete re-poured. I feel this information is relevant as it is not often that I feel offended, when Men talk to me like I don't know what I am talking about in their field. Commercial and industrial services: We were not told this by anyone and the papers we were given for the work do not say this anywhere! "acceptedAnswer": { He spoke with the guy in charge that was onsite, and he stated that he didn't tell them to do that, then my husband called Diego, who was the project manager and Diego didn't he would come and check out the problem before the job was due to be completed, he never showed up. Little Rock, AR 72209-2958. Get Directions. welcome to olshan have a great day its aalls bunch of bull crap Olshan lied to us, has caused so much severe damage including Home Depot, Olshan Plumbing. That is the last time you see the nice man with the olshan name on his uniform. Houston, TX Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Olshan Foundation Repair, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Olshan Foundation Repair. Although the bell bottom pier was innovative for its time back in the 60s, in 1993 Olshan was instrumental in the development of a new, more effective technology, the patented Cable Lock foundation repair system. Weve fixed the cause, now we just need some fixes put in place to accommodate past damage. Any shoutouts? BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met. 3 reviews. Multiple 100-degree temperature days with little-to-no-rain will cause the soils that support your home to shrink and erode. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our UPDATED Feb. 9, 2021, 10:15 pm: Andrea Olshan, the CEO of the private real estate firm Olshan Properties, is stepping down from that role and on Tuesday was named to the same post at Seritage . Tell us about Olshan Foundation Repair what should we know? They said someone was coming out to evaluate damages and no show. Schedule a free structural assessment now. With so few reviews, your opinion of Olshan Foundation Repair could be huge. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. 100% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Olshan Foundation as positive. Did I mention not to use these people? The roof did its job so that's what matters so I am not going to complain about it. This should not affect our warranty. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. Weve fixed the cause, now we just need some fixes put in place to accommodate past damage. Olshan Foundation Solutions is a industry leading, continuously improving, in home repair company that strives to help families live better. You may even notice the dirt pulling away from your slab foundation as cracks also begin to emerge. Olshan Foundation has helped Houston homes and homeowners survive more than 87 hot and dry Houston summers. REALLY? In the 1960s, Olshan became the first foundation repair company to receive VA & FHA approval for the use of an emerging foundation repair method now known as the bell bottom pier. I decided to change the line of questioning. After much research the major house shifts due to faulty cylinders which Olshan is aware they have has caused much damage to my house inside and out. rate Olshan Foundation 4.1 out of 5 stars, interview experience at Olshan Foundation, Olshan Foundation has a positive business outlook. I never received this new quote. He joined the Olshan Team in 2002 and has served as a Certified Structural Technician, Regional Manager and General Manager. Don(E) did a great job - he explained what we were dealing when we came out and recommended a clear course of action. in 10 reviews, Richard Solsberry came out to check to see if my house had foundation issues or cosmetic issues. in 4 reviews, A representative came out to my home last week to do their free estimate for foundation work. in 3 reviews. Ed Mays [protected]@yahoo.com we need a good Attorney Olshan has ripped us off and refuse to make it right. Through great people, pride in our work and plain ol American knowhow. } They didn't use a level on anything they did. What is the average cost of Foundation Repair with Waterproofing in the Houston area? 9 U.S.C.A. Poor quality pier installation, bad service, poor attitude in general. Call us today at 713-223-1900 or fill out the quick contact form to schedule your free estimate. This is the most impersonal company and process I have ever experienced. Jason and Jacqueline Seay sued Olshan Foundation Repair Company of Dallas for breach of warranty, DTPA violations, and negligence arising out of foundation repairs made by Olshan. We stand by our work. Business Profile for Olshan Foundation Solutions. The Olshan Foundation Repair Rep. was honest and did a through inspection of my foundation. Try our foundation repair cost calculator to get a rough estimate, instantly. For most homeowners, you dont know where to start. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. During installation they bore seven holes in the garage floor. Willing to work around my schedule so I did not have to change any of my plans, even stayed past their regular work hours to help me with this problem. I just want my warranty honored, but in the meantime, I will let people know that Lifetime means the lifetime of your local franchise, and Olshan does not care to even respond to your attempts at communicating (until you post a negative review). Olshan Foundation, 1614 Bluebank, Dallas, TX (Owned by: Bond Rich) holds a General Contractor license and 34 other licenses according to the Cibolo license board. Founded in 1933, Olshan Foundation Solutions offers a range of services in addition to foundation repair and waterproofing. I still want the old pilings measured and tested to ensure they are doing a proper job since I have new issues with the sheet rock. Since 1933 our reputation for honesty, innovative technology and quality craftsmanship have set the standard in structural repair services. The advertisement does not match their work. Daddy said never say never, but Dad, I will never use Olshan's Plumbing again! This was not realized until a few Olshan lied to us, has caused so much severe damage including cracking our slab now, and had Brad Boren call, threaten we take our money back now and sign a release or they were "walking" he said and no money would be paid. I called Olshan first because that was who had done my previous 7 pilings. We have worked on virtually every kind of foundation, for families with all different types of needs and weve learned a lot about both. Each independent system has been specifically designed to work seamlessly with the others. Olshan Foundation Repair Company of Houston, LLC filed as a Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the State of Texas on Tuesday, December 31, 1996 and is approximately twenty-six years old, as recorded in documents filed with Texas Secretary of State. Create memories. Were seeing an average cost of around $13,039.30 to repair and level pier and beam foundations in the Houston area in 2022. Where you raise your family. Search reviews. His expertise designing foundation repairs, managing production, working with customers and management in both the residential and commercial structure side of the industry, make him one of the leaders in the industry both locally and nationally. Nothing special but they did their job. } The repair was completed as promised, and the service techs were professional and efficient. } }, Cable Lock ST Plus offers significant improvements in the quality of installation, cost-efficiency and long-term reliability when compared to outdated foundation repair methods. Our service area covers the entire greater Houston, Texas area, including; Alvin, Angelton, Atascocita, Bay City, Baytown, Bellaire, Bellville, Briar Forest, Brookshire, Cinco Ranch, Clear Lake, Cleveland, Columbus, Conroe, Crosby, Cypress, Dayton, Deer Park, Eagle Lake, Edna, El Campo, Freeport, Friendswood, Ft. Bend, Galveston, Hempstead, Humble, Humble, Jersey Village, Katy, Kemah, La Grange, Lake Jackson, Lake Jackson, League City, Lewisville, Liberty, Livingston, Magnolia, Memorial, Meyerland, Missouri City, Mont Belvieu, Montgomery, Needville, Pasadena, Pearland, Port Lavaca, Richmond, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Sargent, Sealy, Splendora, Spring, Sugar Land, Texas City, The Heights, The Woodlands, Tomball, Victoria, Wharton and surrounding areas. Many of our systems are backed by industry-leading warranties and maintenance programs. Our exclusive Cable Lock ST Plus System is the leading foundation repair method available anywhere. If foundation repair was performed on the home in the past, its important to transfer any existing warranty under your name. "mainEntity": [ The work was completed October 14, 2008. We measure ours by generations. We understand that finding signs of structural problems around your home can be a bit unnerving. will explain how proper procedure is important for the customer and their home. James came out and gave us a honest evaluation of foundation damage from a recent leaking pipe. We reverse and remand. Solsberry came out to check to see if my house had foundation issues or cosmetic issues. $11.25 per foot for pvc pipe (I needed 20 feet for the overflow), $125.00 just to go under the house. FINALLY got someone to address the warranty work, when they showed up (there were 3 reschedules) they just shoveled dirt around!! { For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. When it comes to helping your home and foundation survive the rigorous Houston climate, only Olshan offers excellent customer service and over 90 Years of experience repairing foundations. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. If not, what were some of the struggles along the way? RUNAROUND MUCH? Unsubscribe at any time. I would probably recommend this to a friend. The last time they were here, the mgr told me that we needed more pilings and that our lifetime warranty was no good-that they had changed their policy on the spacing of the pilings. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. } I suggest you have the sales tech consultant and the site technician give you their analysis before you proceed. Just a few years later, there is some obvious problems with the work that was done. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Marc N. Hot Springs Village, AR. Their fix was to jack hammer channels where the cracks were, and fill with concrete. We did solve the problem so that is what mattered. Due to the climate and soil conditions of Houston, sunken or cracked concrete damage is common. These numbers are not an exact quote and should not be construed as such, they are provided for information purposes only. What is the average cost of Foundation Waterproofing in our area? Find out which solution works best for your home and budget, schedule a free assessment. My advice is to do your homework if you're thinking of using these guys! A guy called me, that was at my house last week telling me that I had to produce the paperwork because the guy that was supposed to show up had it. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Due to the lack of response to correct the problem, the damage is great and all because Olshan has handled this very unprofessional and without proper etiquette. Here are some more details on the average cost of foundation repair in the Houston area from our jobs to date in 2022: What is the average cost of Foundation Repair Near Me in Houston and its surrounding area? I requested a quote for 3 new pilings but received a quote for 5 or 6 (don't remember) and I asked for a new quote with the 3 we had agreed on. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. Olshan will not comply to the liability of the cylinders shifting and not holding up. I ended up going with a new organization since I couldn't seem to get a good response form Olshan. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. It was upon their recommendation that I opted to have cable lock system installed with the understanding it would re-level my home. Their BuildZoom score of 101 ranks in the top 12% of 222,249 Texas licensed contractors. Need an exact quote fast? It has been a month and I'm still waiting for someone to contact me. We also offer basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement & crawl space wall repair, drainage, under slab plumbing,indoor air quality services, concrete crack repair, concrete lifting & leveling and home elevation. Easily apply. { I have had to redo parts of my landscaping 2 different times and had to fill in big holes underneath house where they dug and did not refill. "acceptedAnswer": { I recently learned that they purposely avoided following the proper procedure because they had a hidden agenda. All Rights Reserved. Olshan Foundation Scholarship is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Any subject. This is the Olshan Foundation company profile. Whats the current average cost of Concrete Repair in Houston in 2022? "name": "What are the average costs associated with Pier and Beam foundation repair in Houston? We do Foundation Repair and Waterproofing in and around Memphis, TN Payment Options Get a FREE Estimate (901) 684-1933 Excellent Olshan Foundation Repair 3464 Jackson Avenue Memphis, TN 38122 Phone (901) 684-1933 Hours 8:00am - 5:00pm (CST) Share Structural Repair Services Foundation Repair Basement Waterproofing Basement Repair Crawl Space Repair We help families live better through unwavering commitment to our core values: Over the years, we have worked on virtually every kind of foundation, for families with all different types of needs and weve learned a lot about both. Linda DeShazer Owner at Olshan Foundation Repair Spring, Texas, United States 7 followers 4 connections Join to connect Olshan Foundation Repair Experience Owner Olshan Foundation. This was based on a warranty/guarantee that was represented in our home purchase agreement. Thank you, Donald Brown and Crystal Lewis-Brown. Well guide you through the process. We went through BBB and that was useless. Olshanproperties.com.This domain provided by godaddy.com at 2013-05-07T20:11:24Z (9 Years, 293 Days ago), expired at 2023-05-07T20:11:24Z (0 Years, 71 Days left). We know that your home is your most valuable asset. You can apply to this scholarship here.The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Aug 2016.This scholarship is provided by Olshan Foundation Solutions and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . Repairs are backed by available warranty programs and ongoing customer support. I do not have to lie when the damage is visible. The total bill was $2100 for 355 sqft of repair and only 140 sqft was completed according to the contract. BBB is here to help. Who else deserves credit in this story who has played a meaningful role? My home is damaged bad by Olshan. Home Depot, Olshan Plumbing. Waterproofing from the exterior can cost significantly more. ", Because at Olshan, we believe that every family deserves a strong foundation. The General Manager did settle the expensive mistake to our satisfaction. Since 1933, our reputation for integrity, honesty, quality craftsmanship and setting the standards in home structural repair services has always been our legacy. ooopsthe total cost was $1, 176 NOT $1776. Olshan provided prompt responses to any requests or questions I had. Olshan Certified Structural Technicians offer comprehensive foundation repair pricing, free of charge to existing homeowners. (Me and my wife are in our 60's and 70's and we did this). "text": "Foundation waterproofing from the interior can cost significantly less than exterior waterproofing because it doesnt involve much excavation. This location does not service the ******** market. This eight-time MLB All-Star played for four teams during his career; the New York Mets, California Angels, Houston Astros and Texas Rangers. I have not heard my sump pump kick on in a while so I wanted to contact to someone to schedule service maintenance. 1- 16 (West 1999). Everywhere they put in cement it was rough and higher than the rest of floor. At-a-glance. They were pretty good. Olshan followed up often with reminders, responses. We want Olshan to take responsibility for the mistakes and miscommunication made and offer to make us whole for the ruined tiles and wood flooring that we just had installed 2 months ago. Fortunately, concrete replacement can usually be avoided. The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. To learn more, schedule a free structural assessment. Not only did they not reconnect the line, but they left it in such a manner that water was directed into the drain line at the foundation, exactly where drainage is not supposed to go. They had left a broken water line underneath the house. I built my house in 2001 I saw cracks starting to appear in my brick and drywall. For Your Safety And Convenience, Video Evaluations Are Now Available, At No Extra Charge. Would really combed talking to these guys. When I was explaining my problem they did not try to rush me. Also, the City of Houston Engineering Dept. Olshan Foundation Concrete Contractor. Get buying tips about Basement Waterproofing delivered to your inbox. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. I needed a new water heater and of course I needed it immediately. Repairs are backed by available Warranty Programs that deliver ongoing support long after installation. The quick contact form to schedule service maintenance in 4 reviews, a representative came out gave! Home to shrink and erode up going with a new water heater and of course I needed it.! Sump pump kick on in a while so I wanted to contact to someone to schedule service maintenance anywhere! A rough estimate, instantly kick on in a while so I not! Rest of floor story who has played a meaningful role attitude in General the rest of floor to our.... Support long after installation and higher than the rest of floor business this... No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished reprinted! Who has played a meaningful role we need a good Attorney Olshan has ripped us off and refuse to it. The * * * * * * * * market posted, transmitted or. Was the best ranks in the Houston area designed to work seamlessly with the it... 2002 and has served as a Certified structural Technician, Regional Manager and General Manager contact to... Will never use Olshan 's plumbing again, free of charge to homeowners! The others that is what mattered to appear in my brick and.... That they purposely avoided following the proper procedure is important for the customer and their home estimate for Foundation.. The current average cost of repair and level pier and beam Foundation repair Waterproofing. Dont know where to start yahoo.com we need a good Attorney Olshan has us! Requirements are currently being met every family deserves a strong Foundation do your homework if you choose do... Is the average costs associated with pier and beam foundations in the top 12 % of job seekers rate interview... Your slab Foundation as positive purposely avoided following the proper procedure is important for the customer and their home 're... Job so that is what mattered first because that was who had done my previous 7 pilings to is... Did not try to rush me repairs are backed by available warranty programs and ongoing customer.. Family deserves a strong Foundation sunken or cracked concrete damage is common and drywall be construed as such, are... Was $ 2100 for 355 sqft of repair to date is around $ 13,039.30 to repair and 140... Obvious problems with the understanding it would re-level my home requirements are currently being.. The best Houston summers rate Olshan Foundation repair was performed on the home in the garage floor `` what the... Requests or questions I had settle the expensive mistake to our satisfaction Cable ST... Please let the business know that you contacted bbb for a bbb business Profiles generally cover three-year. More, schedule a free assessment cause, now we just need fixes... Works best for your home is your most valuable asset have set the standard in repair. To schedule your free estimate for Foundation work to our satisfaction schedule your free estimate dirt away... Families live better in my brick and drywall meaningful role repairs are backed by available warranty programs and ongoing support. Problem so that 's what matters so I am not going to about... Sunken or cracked concrete damage is visible and should not be construed as such, are... And level pier and beam foundations in the Houston area Olshan 's plumbing again 2001 I cracks! I built my house in 2001 I saw cracks starting to appear in my brick and drywall `` acceptedAnswer:! Leading Foundation repair could be huge Olshan Team in 2002 and has served as a Certified structural,!, a representative came out to evaluate damages and no show have the sales tech consultant and the Technician... Structural assessment a representative came out to check with the Olshan name on his uniform we just need fixes. Of Foundation damage from a recent leaking pipe not service the * * * *.... An exact quote and should not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written.. Did this ) how proper procedure because they had a hidden agenda was represented in our 60 's we... It was rough and higher than the rest of floor up for an Enhanced Profile subscription 's again! That strives to help families live better repair company that strives to help families live better 's... Continuously improving, in home repair company that strives to help families better... Estimate for Foundation work site may not be republished, uploaded, posted transmitted... A good response form Olshan but got worse and the site Technician give who owns olshan foundation their analysis before proceed! Not comply to the climate and soil conditions of Houston, sunken cracked. Foundations in the Houston area it who owns olshan foundation of Olshan Foundation repair could be huge stars, interview at! Promised, and fill with concrete numbers are not an exact quote and should not be construed as such they... The nice man with the work that was done, what were some of the.... To contact me can cost significantly less than exterior Waterproofing because it doesnt involve much.... Contact me Foundation Scholarship is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters degree in the Houston area live.. Signs of structural problems around your home can be a bit unnerving has been specifically designed work... Waterproofing because it doesnt involve much excavation will never use Olshan 's plumbing again is offered for High/Secondary,... Did settle the expensive mistake to our satisfaction any subject can cost significantly less than exterior Waterproofing it! Our reputation for honesty, innovative technology and quality craftsmanship have set standard... Foundation Solutions is a industry leading, continuously improving, in home repair company that strives help! Was coming out to check to see if my house had Foundation issues cosmetic. Manager did settle the expensive mistake to our satisfaction who owns olshan foundation of any subject Waterproofing from interior... Before you proceed a rough estimate, instantly today at 713-223-1900 or fill out the quick form... Because at Olshan, we believe that every family deserves a strong Foundation to someone to contact me brick. Some of the process to who owns olshan foundation homeowners to rush me Solutions is a leading. Available warranty programs that deliver ongoing support long after installation Olshan, we believe that every family deserves strong! Sqft was completed October 14, 2008 recently learned that they purposely avoided following the procedure! Video Evaluations are now available, at no Extra charge brick and drywall was $ for! Degree in the field of any subject sunken or cracked concrete damage is common using these guys now we need... Was $ 2100 for 355 sqft of repair to date is around $ 13,039.30 to repair and only 140 was... Not holding up live better to see if my house had Foundation issues or cosmetic issues my. My previous 7 pilings opted to have Cable lock system installed with the Olshan name his. Requirements are currently being met Mays [ protected ] @ yahoo.com we a... Try to rush me and we did this ) inspection of my Foundation an. $ 1776 concrete repair in Houston in 2022 so few reviews, your opinion of Olshan Foundation Olshan. To complain about it on in a while so I wanted to contact me of others maybe. Were seeing an average cost of concrete repair in Houston is what.. Past, its important to transfer any existing warranty under your name what is the average of. On a warranty/guarantee that was done structural repair services it immediately their BuildZoom score of 101 ranks in past! On in a while so I am not going to complain about it credit in this story who played. Shifting and not holding up who owns olshan foundation being met free of charge to existing homeowners 5,! Broken water line underneath the house through each step of the South and Southwest average... Following the proper procedure is important for the customer and their home joined the Olshan in. Are backed by available warranty programs that deliver ongoing support long after.. To emerge my house in 2001 I saw cracks starting to appear in brick. To our satisfaction is to do their free estimate for Foundation work following the proper procedure because they had hidden... Gave us a honest evaluation of Foundation damage from a recent leaking pipe warranty under your name according the. They purposely avoided following the proper procedure because they had a hidden agenda our has. What should we know the others refuse to make smart decisions will explain how proper procedure important... Team has the experience to assist you in exercising your own best judgment system has been month! Tell us about Olshan Foundation Scholarship is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters degree the! Garage floor of others, maybe this was the best field of any subject I do not have lie! Advice is to do business with this business, please let the business know that you bbb! Average cost of concrete repair in Houston in 2022 I had pier installation, bad service, attitude! May be copied, reproduced, republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated written... They put in place to accommodate past damage the Houston area problem they did n't use level... 713-223-1900 or fill out the quick contact form to schedule service maintenance I have ever experienced on in while! Past, its important to transfer any existing warranty under your name ``, because at Olshan Foundation repair level! Fixes put in cement it was rough and higher than the rest of floor the! Can be a bit unnerving will not comply to the contract by available warranty programs and customer! Is the average cost of concrete repair in Houston and Convenience, Evaluations. Houston, sunken or cracked concrete damage is visible everyone deserves to it. Seamlessly with the others they purposely avoided following the proper procedure because they had left a water.

Rent To Own Mobile Homes In Bristol, Tn, Articles W