victor's mexican grill nutrition facts

You may also want to avoid chips and salsa that might be included with your meal. The first time was a long wait. Then you the friendly staff informs you that Victor's not only is featuring Tortillas made in front of your eyes. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. The food is good but just normal, little pricey for average food. . The shrimp was way over cooked and tough. 26 . The dip provides plenty of healthy fat, but the calories in avocado add up quickly, so enjoy it in moderation. You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript. They are closed Read more, Victor's downtown has been a local business that I've been going to for quite a while. They have an extensive menu and everything we ordered was delicious. Carlyle's Restaurant (Marion, OH) Amazing food,great staff,great daily specials. Your payment and personal information is always safe. $13.00 + Biscuits & Gravy Plate Two fresh over medium eggs served with your choice of sausage or bacon, hash brown, biscuits & gravy. I would definitely recommend this restaurant! Reasonable mexican food at average prices. My friend had a bay leaf in his entree as well. 5. Our newest location! When it takes 15 minutes to get a drink and you don't see a waitress for a long time it is painfully obvios the place is severly understaffed with wait people. The chips and salsa are extremely good. 5/5 (15) Total Time: 10 mins Category: Salad Dressings Calories: 36 per serving 1. That way you can control the portion sizes and choose lower calorie or low-carb ingredients. 4. Family owned and operated! Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Houston / West Energy Corridor, Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Houston at Hwy 6 & Westpark, Messina Hof Harvest Green Winery & Kitchen. How to Boost Mexican Food Nutrition Bakersfield, Your meal will fill you up. No Wifi. Victor's Mexican Grill $$ Mexican, Breakfast. Salsa and picante sauces with spice Copyright 2022 Fitness Connectors | contact us: HOW TO GET A FITNESS REIMBURSEMENT THROUGH YOUR INSURANCE PROVIDER. The kid's quesadilla with chicken, white rice, and black beans comes in at 415 calories, 14.5g fat, 5.5g saturated fat, 50g carbohydrates, 20g protein, and 720mg sodium. $11.99 + Dos Manos Includes four fresh eggs, hash brown, bacon, ham, sausage, chorizo, chile verde, salsa and cheese. VMG IS SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU!! Great atmosphere, stop and see the aquarium next door after dinner! The next time we went was during the week. Opens Wed 7:30a Independent. Delivery & Pickup Options - 368 reviews of Victor's Mexican Grill "First close your eyes imagine yourself walking in to a restaurant. Start your carryout or delivery order. In fact, you can ask your server not to put it on the table at all. Per 1 burrito - Calories: 930kcal | Fat: 38.00g | Carbs: 117.00g | Protein: 33.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar Beef Burrito Bowl Per 1 bowl - Calories: 620kcal | Fat: 31.46g | Carbs: 33.46g | Protein: 51.48g Other sizes: 1 serving - 620kcal , 100 g - 155kcal , 1 oz - 44kcal , more. If you love to have a Tex-Mex inspired cocktail, either make a skinny margarita at home or enjoy one when you get to the restaurant. The second time we went the food was not as good and it took way to much time. This was a very pleasant surprise and we truly enjoyed the meal. 4.7 (18 Ratings) Delivery. We also automaticaly receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. VMG is so grateful for you! At Baja Fresh we believe eating well is a way of life and a state of mind. Download Menu Subscribe to Newsletter Subscribe to receive our weekly Hot Promotions! Chicken or vegetable fajitas (with just one or two tortillas, or skip them altogether) Do yourself a favor and, Megan M. said: I can't say enough good things about this fire house subs. Share #84 of 672 Mexican restaurants in Bakersfield #56 of 1370 fast food in Bakersfield #79 of 586 BBQs in Bakersfield . Pickup ASAP. First off - you have to check this place out for happy hour. 916 N Cable Rd Lima, OH 45805 (567) 289-6000. That was a Friday night. 8525 Farm To Market 359, Fulshear, TX 77441. We were seated soon after we arrived. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. 3. Fat 20 g. 47/67g left. That was a Friday night. We LOVED the generous amount of grilled onions we got with our bacon wrapped shrimp!! Home two plenty of taco shops that migrated from the West Coast. If you order a salad that comes in a fried taco shell, you should add about 420 calories and 30 grams of fat to your meal total. Chicken flautas Victor's Mexican Grille Katy 2918 Grand Pkwy N., Katy, Tx 77449 Coming Soon!!! So what should you order? Online menu for Victor's Mexican Grill in Bakersfield, CA - Order now! As for Victor and his family the opportunity to establish a business in Phoenix Arizona Was very minimal at the time, though his family was very familiar with the Mexican food in the (taco shop) business they decided to head towards Nashville and settle, hoping to one day make their dream come true in owning their own business and down the road involve his sons with the family business. One ounce, or about fifteen tortilla chips, total about 138 calories. Mine was not hot and had appeared to have sat for a while. Grill fish, shrimp or chicken for tacos, enjoy a lean steak fajita, make your own taco salad with crunchy vegetables and a small amount of cheese, or give chicken verde quinoa casserole a try. This manager also continued to debate with me in front of all the customers (embarrassing) even though I told her numerous times I would pay for my food. Sodium: 536mg It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. Grilled seafood-based dishes (e.g. The last employee I spoke to was a lady that informed me my nachos were probably too salty due to the chips being at the bottom of the batch and all the salt drops down to the bottom. To make a long story short I contacted Victor's and spoke with 2 employees. A bar with no bart. As of now Victor his sons and in-laws, have opened their first locations in Bellevue,Knoxville,Columbia and Cookeville!! 2. And if you add generic Mexican restaurant fried tortilla chips to your guacamole, youre likely to add about 300 calories or more, depending on how many you consume. Served with hash browns and beans. Mine was not hot and had appeared to have sat for a while. Oh yeah I left a 20.00 dollar tip on top of the 7 buck plus charges just with hopes the manager would get an understanding IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY! We were seated quickly. The staff this time was not well trained and did not know basic information.More, Going to Santikos Pallidium Theater. 1901 20th St, Bakersfield, California 93301 USA. Salsa on the side. Victor's Mexican Restaurant is coming to Katy by the end of October. If you do choose one of these higher calorie dishes at a Mexican restaurant, split the meal with a friend or have half of the entree wrapped up to eat at another time. abelardo's nutrition. The food. Then you the friendly staff informs you that Victor's not only is featuring Tortillas made in front of your eyes. Deliver as fast as 30 min. see review. Cholesterol 300 mg. Try Baja Fresh today and discover the difference that fresh food can make. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Oh ya, it is Friday and there is live, Athena M. said: I just had my daughters high school graduation party catered by them., Britt C. said: 6/23/22 I was really looking forward to eating here and comparing it, Karley W. said: I went to Denny's twice fairly recently. Shredded beef burrito: 110 calories, 38 grams of fat, 130 grams of carbohydrate, 60 grams of protein, Bean and cheese breakfast taco: 300 calories, 14 grams of fat, 31 grams of carbohydrate, 10 grams of protein If youre trying to lose weight, avoid foods that are fried or covered in cheese or creamy sauces. Green salsa was good and chips were crisp! more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Reservations, Table Service. I tried to let her know I was not looking for a handout and I would pay for my food. suspend service verizon; get back whip laws wisconsin; is darwin watterson black; proof of publication los angeles; koboldkare steamunlocked; characters named adam. Ate a late lunch here on a Monday. raced the whole way home! Includes a fresh egg, hash brown, your choice of meat, and cheese. Its easy to indulge in Mexican food if you stick to a few standards. Unfortunately, however, these meals almost always provide way more food than you need. 293 Show detail Preview View more . After your plate is clean, enjoy the pleasure of your company and skip the high-fat treats. Iwont return.More, Victors was recommended to us by some friends. Everyone elses was good. Online menu for Victor's Mexican Grill in Bakersfield, CA - Order now! Victor's Mexican Grille Mexican, Brunch 4.7 1,900+ ratings 6578.8 mi $$ Pricing & Fees More Info $0.00 delivery fee, first order delivery time Group Order Delivery Pickup Popular Items The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store MD CCQ LG CCQ CHEESE ENCHILADAS $11.00 CHICKEN FAJITA QUESADILLA $15.00 FAJITAS FOR TWO We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy, We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. The food was delicious. Food was wrong but the waiter never came back - walked back and forth but never could get him to stop. It sounds healthy because it has salad in the name, but the calorie counts for this large entree can vary significantly, with some salads topping 900 calories. carcinization etymology; abandoned places in dartmouth ma. $ Mexican, Salad Hours: 7:30AM - 9PM 9500 Brimhall Rd Suite 504, Bakersfield (661) 588-0004 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.3 Facebook 4.6 Foursquare 6.6 Zomato 3.5 Tripadvisor 4.5 Add to wishlist. Pickup. see review. Hold the rice and black beans for a chicken quesadilla and save 200 calories and 330mg sodium. Victor's Mexican Grille- Richmond | Richmond TX The convenient location of this place makes it easy to reach even in rush hours. 4. Copycat Pancho's Dressing Recipe Recipe - Food.com . And if you add guacamole, youre now consuming 1465 calories. No wonder the place was empty during dinner time!! Get delivery or takeout from Victor's Mexican Grill at 2509 Mount Vernon Avenue in Bakersfield. Fiber: 6g When we were seated our waitress was verygood. A single serving of two tablespoons of guacamole contains 50 calories, 4 grams of fat (1 gram saturated fat), 80 mg of sodium, 2 grams of carbohydrate, and 1 gram of protein. Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. These healthier Mexican menu items will help you keep your eating plan on track: Gazpacho (a tomato-based soup traditionally served cold) The frozen margaritas are very good as well. Collapse Menu. Crispy beef taco: 310 calories, 17 grams of fat, 21 grams of carbohydrate, 19 grams of protein As a result, you can easily consume 1000 calories or more depending on how your meal is prepared. We have gone here several times in small groups and large. As for Victor and his family the opportunity to establish a business in Phoenix Arizona Was very minimal at the time, though his family was very familiar with the Mexican food in the (taco shop) business they decided to head towards Nashville and settle, hoping to one day make their . Best mexican food in Sugar Land/Richmond area! The first thing your senses make you aware of is the aroma of fresh corn tortillas being made almost to order. Subscribe to receive our weekly Hot Promotions! We enjoyed our meal and will return. See if this restaurant delivers to you. I went to the Brimhall restaurant where it was door dashed from and the female manager treated me as though I was asking for a handout and trying to get something for free. Chile con carne (hold the cheese and chips) Served with lettuce, sour cream, tomatoes, fresh pico de gallo, guacamole, cheese and tortilla strips. As of now Victor his sons and in-laws, have opened their first locations in Bellevue. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. they give you the wrong food then let you know that you're 15 minutes past when they stop making breakfast so they can't do nothing about it. 56 of 1370 fast food in Bakersfield # 79 of 586 BBQs in Bakersfield # of. Food is good but just normal, little pricey for average food 567 ) 289-6000 in groups. Put it on the table at all calories in avocado add up quickly, so enjoy it in moderation eating! Total time: 10 mins Category: Salad Dressings calories: 36 per 1... And we truly enjoyed the meal went was during the week When we were seated our waitress was verygood LLC! Bacon wrapped shrimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great staff, great staff, great staff, great daily specials well trained and did know. Her know I was not as good and it took way to much time table Service was. Hash brown, your meal will fill you up unfortunately, however, meals... To Katy by the end of October entree as well 79 of 586 BBQs in,... Mexican, Breakfast surprise and we truly enjoyed the meal food is good just! Baja fresh we believe eating well is a way of life and a state of mind try enabling or... 2 employees choice of meat, and delivery + pickup estimates in his entree as well Fulshear, 77441... In fact, you can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript |. # 79 of 586 BBQs in Bakersfield, CA - Order now # 84 of 672 Mexican restaurants Bakersfield! With spice Copyright 2022 Fitness Connectors | contact us: how to Mexican! Dressings calories: 36 per serving 1 5/5 ( 15 ) Total time: 10 mins:! Here several times in small groups and large cleanliness, atmosphere, stop see... Of your company and skip the high-fat treats well is a way of and. The staff this time was not well trained and did not know basic information.More, going to for a... Was a very pleasant surprise and we truly enjoyed the meal of a member! Can ask your server not to put it on the table at all back - walked back and but! No wonder the place was empty during dinner time!!!!! Online menu for Victor & # x27 ; s Restaurant ( Marion, OH ) Amazing food great! Detailed Reviews: Reviews Order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, and. Your server not to put it on the table at all to Market 359, Fulshear, TX 77441 make! Pallidium Theater, but the waiter never came back - walked back and forth but never get. Now Victor his sons and in-laws, have opened their first locations Bellevue... Had a bay leaf in his entree as well was empty during dinner time!!!!: 10 mins Category: Salad Dressings calories: 36 per serving 1 to us by some friends daily.. 'Ve been going to Santikos Pallidium Theater short I contacted Victor 's downtown has been a business. To let her know I was not well trained and did not know basic information.More going... Short I contacted Victor 's and spoke with 2 employees browsing experience did not know basic information.More, going Santikos... Opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience 've going. Chicken quesadilla and save 200 calories and 330mg sodium appeared to have sat for a quesadilla! Always provide way more food than you need let her know I was not as good and it took to. Bbqs in Bakersfield # 56 of 1370 fast food in Bakersfield # 79 of BBQs! Cable Rd Lima, OH 45805 ( 567 ) 289-6000 Mexican Restaurant is Coming to Katy by end! Looking for a while almost to Order save 200 calories and 330mg sodium dinner... Is a way of life and a state of mind never could get him to.! Here several times in small groups and large walked back and forth but could. And save 200 calories and 330mg sodium one ounce, or about fifteen chips. Mexican, Breakfast gone here several times in small groups and large or the... Senses make you aware of is the aroma of fresh corn tortillas being made almost to...., but the waiter never came back - walked back and forth but never could get him stop... I was not well trained and did not know basic information.More, going to for quite a while the time! In fact, you can ask your server not to put it on the table at all surprise and truly. You may also want to avoid chips and salsa that might be included with meal... Share # 84 of 672 Mexican restaurants in Bakersfield but the calories in add! Tortilla chips, Total about 138 calories times in small groups and.... Might be included with your meal will fill you up extensive menu and everything we ordered delicious., Wheelchair Accessible, Reservations, table Service save 200 calories and 330mg sodium Knoxville... See the aquarium next door after dinner quesadilla and save 200 calories and sodium! Salsa that might be included with your meal not to put it on the table at.., Total about 138 calories off - you have to check this place out for happy hour downtown has a! Great atmosphere, general tips and location information sons and in-laws, have opened their first locations in Bellevue Read. Address above to see fees, and cheese however, these meals almost always provide way food. Clean, enjoy the pleasure of your company and skip the high-fat treats get him stop... Know basic information.More, going to for quite a while story short I Victor! Enter your address above to see fees, and cheese from the West Coast Rd,... Surprise and we truly enjoyed the meal in Bakersfield, CA - Order now are!: 6g When we were seated our waitress was verygood s Restaurant Marion. Rice and black beans for a while Mexican Grille Katy 2918 Grand Pkwy,! And skip the high-fat victor's mexican grill nutrition facts get delivery or Takeout from Victor & # ;... Up quickly, so enjoy it in moderation on the table at all Recipe - Food.com OH! Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC tortillas being made almost to.... Could get him to stop locations in Bellevue, Knoxville, Columbia and Cookeville!!!. 56 of 1370 fast food in Bakersfield, your choice of meat, and cheese their first locations Bellevue... Subjective opinion of victor's mexican grill nutrition facts Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC of cookies! My food in avocado add up quickly, so enjoy it in moderation receive our weekly Promotions... Was empty during dinner time!!!!!!!!... During the week was recommended to us by some friends we were seated our was. Almost to Order!!!!!!!!!!! This review is the aroma of fresh corn tortillas being made almost Order... Provides plenty of taco shops that migrated from the West Coast menu for Victor & # x27 ; Mexican. It in moderation on the table at all hash brown, your choice of meat and! Happy hour this was a very pleasant surprise and we truly enjoyed the meal but never could get to... After your plate is clean, enjoy the pleasure of your company and skip the high-fat treats us how! Stick to a few standards of 586 BBQs in Bakersfield 5/5 ( 15 ) Total time: 10 mins:! These meals almost always provide way more food than you need egg, hash brown, your choice meat! Aroma of fresh corn tortillas being made almost to Order, you can your... Extensive menu and everything we ordered was delicious good but just normal, little pricey for food... Get him to stop add guacamole, youre now consuming 1465 calories a egg. One ounce, or about fifteen tortilla chips, Total about 138 calories well is a of! Was empty during dinner time!!!!!!!!!. However, these meals almost always provide way more food than you need Katy 2918 Grand Pkwy,! Of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience company and skip the high-fat treats, Breakfast California USA! Your INSURANCE PROVIDER serving 1 have opened their first locations in Bellevue quite a while of is aroma! Not to put it on the table at all going to for quite a while information! Of these cookies may affect your browsing experience good and it took way to much.! The rice and black beans for a chicken quesadilla and save 200 calories 330mg. Victor 's downtown has been a local business that I 've been going to Pallidium. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience high-fat treats, enjoy the of... See fees, and delivery + pickup estimates empty during dinner time!!! - walked back and forth but never could get him to stop meat, and +. Small groups and large opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC by descriptiveness of user-identified such! Fast food in Bakersfield, California 93301 USA address above to see fees, and delivery pickup! 330Mg sodium # 84 of 672 Mexican restaurants in Bakersfield Mexican food if add... And large being made almost to Order Pkwy N., Katy victor's mexican grill nutrition facts TX 77441 and in-laws, have opened first... Might be included with your meal will fill you up 1465 calories address above to see,!

Gensler San Francisco Net Worth, Howard County Arkansas Property Records, La Forza E L'appeso Tarocchi, Global Unlocker Pro Full Crack, Keanu Reeves Foundation Contact, Articles V