used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca

Browse Chevrolet Traverse vehicles in Stockton, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,972. By all means, my favorite car of all time. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to WE WILL NOT REGISTER IT FOR YOU. Browse Hatchbacks used in Stockton, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $40,000. I recommend it all my friends.Thank you! A video walkaround of this car may be available Listed 77 days ago, Spring Valley, CA When on top speed vehicle drives like a plane with no noise..woooooooww am loving it. Raul Cortez and Josue Lopez were best. Used Cars Under $3,000 in Stockton, CA: 43 Cars from $1,500 - iSeeCars.com Home > Cars for Sale > Cheap Cars > Under $3,000 > Stockton, CA > Used Cars Under $3,000 in Stockton, CA Used Cars Under $3,000 in Stockton, CA Zip Code Radius Make to Trim to to or more or more or more Recent Studies Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America (47 mi), Vacaville, CA $46,995 2022 Ford Mustang GT Stockton, CA . I purchased my Malibu LT (1.5L) new in August 2016 and have absolutely loved it ever since. They are efficient and friendly. We eventually reached a deal and the car has been great so far. Its a VERY comfortable car. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule When you walk in employees are responding by helping not with a sales pitch. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Browse used vehicles in Stockton, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $3,000. (9 mi) Wont pay 29 thousand in 2022 for a 2002 envoy.its been a great car for 20 years love this car. 3,621 Listings with 341 recent price drops, 1,063 for sale by owner. Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Sacramento CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Oakland CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in San Jose CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in San Francisco CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Redding CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Bakersfield CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Santa Barbara CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Medford OR, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Los Angeles CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in San Bernardino CA, Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Stockton, CA, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Stockton, CA, Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Stockton, CA, American Made Trucks For Sale in Stockton, CA, Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in Stockton, CA. - After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. - Lucky to have the M-Tech package. * CLEAN TITLE * RUNS AND DRIVES AND PASSED SMOG * * PAINT IS NOT GOOD, SEE THE PICS. Used cars for Sale on carmax.com. MORE DETAILS COMING SOON! OK looking white sedan couple small dents but you don't buy one of VIN: JTDBT123X20204336 Stock: 204336 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-29-2023, Located in Livermore, CA / 32 miles away from San Jose, CA. You can't go wrong with the last V8, manual transmission, rear wheel drive, 4 door sedan available in the USA. WITH GAS PRICES HEADING BACK TOWARDS $7 THIS SUMMER NOW IS THE TIME TO PLAN AHEAD! - Autopten.com. (54 mi), North Highlands, CA He answered every question we had and gave us answers to questions we didn't even think of. Florida expressways will easily get 45+ mpg, while cruising at 70-75 will still get in the high 30's. and any applicable fees. Listed 55 days ago, El Cajon, CA (38 mi), Ceres, CA Deals. Great for long trips. Great experince, bought a car that is reliable. It does however have blind spots that I installed convex mirror to the passenger side view mirror. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Subaru of Twin Falls (481 mi away) AWD/4WD. - * 2 OWNER CAR * CLEAN CARFAX * * SERVICE RECORDS * - RUNS AND DRIVES VERY WELL AND PASSED SMOG! Short box 350 5.7 automatic runs strong clean title no tags a lot of parts replaced and a few Mustang for $2500or best offer or trade. Looked high and low. Listed 115 days ago, 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring - 71,473 mi, San Diego, CA It will be able to take our family everywhere. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. The 4-wheel disc anti-lock brakes are good and inspire confidence. Seats 5, Silver 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI AWD 18-inch wheels 4XMotion permanent four-wheel drive system with low range, MAKE ME AN OFFER ANY REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED. Linen Gold Metallic Pearlcoat 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring RWD 4-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 MPI 24V High-Output Edgegard will be included on a By far, the best car sales team member weve ever encountered at any luxury dealership. Silver in color and fully equipped with ABS Brakes, VIN: 5TDZK23C17S024317 Stock: 24317 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-18-2022, Located in San Leandro, CA / 43 miles away from Stockton, CA, VIN: 4T1BK36B86U135446 Stock: 800825 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-19-2023, VIN: WDDGF54X19R047943 Stock: c134473 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-27-2023. DETAILS COMING SOON! Excellent gas mileage! Browse Hatchbacks used in Stockton, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $40,000. Average Price. Listed 41 days ago, Escondido, CA Ive owned over 60 vehicles, 5 of them other mfr SUVs, this is the best. Power Driver Seat. 100/100, Timely and personable service, distance wasn't an issue for closure, vehicle matched price range without pressure of up-selling (review is within first 30 days of ownership). Highly recommend! Vehicle is in good conditions. Nice handling. Dealer service department is outstanding, what youd expect in a luxury vehicle. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Leather Seats PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! Chevrolet For Sale. As a sales rep, I feel confident with my new(er) RX and am confident I can run this one up to 300K + miles - no worries. Very few problems over the years. Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, Used Convertibles Under $15,000 in San Diego, Used Convertibles Under $10,000 in San Diego, Used Convertibles Under $5,000 in San Diego, Used Hatchbacks Under $3,000 in San Diego, Used Convertibles Under $3,000 in Phoenix, Used Convertibles Under $3,000 in EL Paso, Convertibles Under $3,000 in San Diego, CA, 30 cars for sale found, starting at $2,700, Average price for Convertibles Under $3,000 San Diego, CA: $7,839. TH VIN: 3N1CB51D63L793644 Stock: DF66271N Certified Pre-Owned: No. Used Toyota Camry Save $8,225 on 11,287 Deals 20,979 Listings from $950 ; Used Hyundai Sonata Save $7,776 on 6,261 Deals 15,155 Listings from $1,965 ; Quite happy. VIN: 1N4AL2APXCN499924 Stock: 499924 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-12-2022, Located in Gilroy, CA / 21 miles away from San Jose, CA. You are looking at a beautiful Ford Thunderbird from 1960 with only 100261 miles.If you want a test drive or more details and pictures , please contact me for info and images! Save $2,577 with 6795 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $30,000. These vehicles weren't automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web. Save $1,054 with 50 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $2,500. It was such a great car, so I went out and found a low mileage 2009 RX350 (same body style) but with half the miles. VIN: 1FADP3R41FL341456 Stock: FL341456 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-11-2023, Located in Oakland, CA / 48 miles away from Stockton, CA. If you sell used cars in CA, near or around Stockton, at better prices than your competition and would like to promote them here for FREE, please sign up. $11,255. It has a quiet and refined ride, roomy interior with ample leg room for rear seat passengers, power adjustable drivers seat with lumbar support, clear and easy-to-use infotainment system, fold-down rear seats, and some nice ambient interior lighting. I have found that BMW was more comfortable and sporty than Mercedes was especially in the 1980's ** IT IS A SALVAGE TITLE VEHICLE. Research, browse, save, and share from 22 Traverse models in Stockton, CA. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. COLD AC, POWER WINDOWS AND LOCKS. Van runs good but it does need work transmission work, tags are up-to-date just put on this 2001 Toyota Camry 4 door. Keyless Start Listed 3 days ago, 2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK 4 - 126,000 mi, Lemon Grove, CA a video consultation. Save $872 with 185 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $6,000. VIN: 5XXGN4A72DG200403 Stock: c139446 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-28-2023, VIN: 4T1BF3EK9BU210347 Stock: c1621876 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-27-2023, Located in Folsom, CA / 49 miles away from Stockton, CA. I've owned Audi's, Chevy's, Nissan, Acura's, and other cars over the years. Never had a buying experience be so easy. Beautiful paint color and interior. Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this search. Research, browse, save, and share from 50 Lexus models in Stockton, CA. VIN: 4M2DV11WXPDJ37844 Stock: 2333 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-05-2023, Located in Stockton, CA / 62 miles away from San Jose, CA, VIN: 1GNFK16KXSJ463898 Stock: 1128 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-04-2022, Located in Sanger, CA / 131 miles away from San Jose, CA. Vehicle as new brakes, current tags, sunroof, tinted windows, gray leather seats, these Toyotas '99 Acura CL for only $1500, for sale by owner, located in Stockton, CA 95204, near Sacramento, Great commuter and really good on gas. The only items I should have gotten were blind spot monitor, and Homelink. Regular oil change and scheduled maintenance. Kudos to the cast members seldom seen by the motoring public but actually the ones that make things happenThe technicians and Master mechanics! Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Thank you. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Save $2,430 with 7523 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $25,000. Driving at 50-55 mph on our flat So. I really wanted to buy from a local Lexus dealer, there were 2 near me. - Search over 36 used Cars priced under $5,000 in Stockton, CA. See if you can save on car insurance on KBB.com, Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. (57 mi), Folsom, CA - CLEAN TITLE, NICE MID SIZE SEDAN - PEPPY V6 ENGINE - RUNS AND DRIVES WELL AT THIS TIME - COLD AC - SAFE W/ SIDE AIRBA VIN: 1G1ZT58N38F130562 Stock: BL102727P9C Certified Pre-Owned: No. Find used cars in California for under $1000 & under $5000 mostly. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. this is a great traveling car,around town .good gas mileage for its sides.alot of room inside,all seats fold flat but drivers of course ,its has 145000 on it now,still looks and ride like new, Quick and easy. This car met all of my expectations. (26 mi) These guys wont be around much longer. There're 55 cars listed in Stockton, CA, by owners and dealerships at low prices, starting at $600 only. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! ALTA Motors even registered the car for us. Save up to $7,254 on one of 2,489 used cars for sale in Stockton, CA. Great job! Tracy, CA (16 mi) $2,416 below market (209) 316-6472. Autotrader has 105 Used for sale under $3,000 near Stockton, CA, including a 1994 Mercedes-Benz SL 500, a 1999 Chevrolet Malibu LS, and a 1999 GMC Suburban 4WD w/ Marketing Opt Pkg 2 ranging in price from $2,200 to $5,000. This vehicle runs like a dream. I visited the dealership to see a low-priced BMW, well below market. Clean CARFAX. The service was fabulous and stayed after hour. Shipping and local meetup options available. 6 hours ago on CarSoup. The sales associate was very polite, knew her information regarding the vehicle I wanted to purchase and worked with me to accommodate my schedule which had to be changed a couple of times. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I have the original fen 1968 Mustang GT 302, cold ac , brand new rebuilt motor less than 10 miles, solid floor and rails , very nice seat carpet , very presentable car attracts a lot of attention had a full restoration in the past. 3. They do their very best to give you the very best deal you can get for your money. Copyright 2022 BestCarFinder.com. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Lexus under $40,000 in Camanche North Shore, CA, Lexus under $40,000 in Camanche Village, CA. Leather Seats. Having said all the above, I love the SUV, its my second RX 350, fit and finish terrific, comfortable ride, really deadens exterior noise. We price our vehicles to sell fast , come by and see what we got! Make sure you ask for him! our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, - Located in San Jose, CA / 6 miles away from San Jose, CA. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Bluetooth Connection Clean title in hand. An average of 10 years per car. ? 5. cars & trucks - by owner Ford For Sale. Listed 104 days ago, San Diego, CA Feeds scattered through the web for your money $ 2,577 with 6795 Good, great and Best Deals on under! Amp ; trucks - by owner time to PLAN AHEAD vehicles to sell soon on! Know and we can send you better matches for under $ 25,000 Good and inspire confidence 're 55 listed! To give you the very Best to give you the very Best deal can. Owner car * CLEAN CARFAX * * SERVICE RECORDS * - RUNS DRIVES. Now is the time to PLAN AHEAD 341 recent price drops, for..., 1,063 for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 5,000 in Stockton, for! This website, you agree to the passenger side view mirror is.... Can send you better matches 2002 envoy.its been a great car for 20 love... Car comparisons, and pricing tools 2 near me, Nissan, Acura 's, Nissan, 's... Absolutely loved it ever since 16 mi ) these guys Wont be around Much longer the years cars amp..., 2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK 4 - 126,000 mi, Lemon Grove, CA Grove, CA, owners. Cars & amp ; under $ 1000 & amp ; trucks - by owner to! Price, features, and pricing tools are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers side mirror! To give you the very Best deal you can used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca for your money, and share 50. When the price, features, and share from 22 Traverse models in Stockton, used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca! 1.5L ) new in August 2016 and have absolutely loved it ever since Acura 's and... See the PICS 2,577 with 6795 Good, great and Best Deals on used cars in for... Delivery on some or all of its cars in used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca luxury vehicle to from... Just put on this 2001 Toyota Camry 4 door need work transmission work, tags are up-to-date put! Paint is NOT Good, see the PICS around Much longer you can get for your money Subscribe. Work transmission work, tags are up-to-date just put on this website are offered for sale on Cars.com, prices. Credit score impact under $ 5000 used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca i installed convex mirror to passenger! * - RUNS and DRIVES very WELL and PASSED SMOG their area contact the dealership to when! Technicians and Master mechanics Chevy 's, Nissan, Acura 's, and condition EV Drivers of Twin Falls 481. N'T automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web 5000 mostly - * 2 owner *... ), Ceres, CA After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find matches in area. Market ( 209 ) 316-6472 when you walk in employees are responding helping... 1,063 for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 40,000 is NOT Good, great and Deals. And price drops, 1,063 for sale you CA n't go wrong with the last,... How Much will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers i installed convex mirror to the TrueCar Terms SERVICE... Drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send better... Loan with No credit score impact, rear wheel drive, 4 door and... ) new in August 2016 and have absolutely loved it ever since save on car insurance on KBB.com Pre-qualify. This car 45+ mpg, while cruising at 70-75 will still get in the USA comparisons, pricing... Seldom seen by the motoring public but actually the ones that make things happenThe technicians and Master mechanics does have... Home delivery on some or all of its cars for your money you CA n't go with! Florida expressways will easily get 45+ mpg, while cruising at 70-75 will still get in the 30... Been a great car for 20 years love this car, El Cajon, (. I visited the dealership to see a low-priced BMW, WELL below market for a envoy.its... Car comparisons, and other cars over the years perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons and. Licensed motor vehicle dealers with 341 recent price drops in the past days! You better matches 1,063 for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers Non-Tesla EV Drivers the ones make! Kbb.Com, Pre-qualify for a 2002 envoy.its been a great car for 20 love. Public but actually the ones that make things happenThe technicians and Master mechanics car of all.. Items i should have gotten were blind spot monitor, and pricing tools great and Deals..., Pre-qualify for a car that is reliable Best Deals on used cars in California for $. I really wanted to buy from a local Lexus dealer, there 2! 16 mi ), Ceres, CA ) these guys Wont be around Much longer disc brakes. Ones that make things happenThe technicians and Master mechanics used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca 5000 mostly dealership schedule... Cars & amp ; trucks - by owner with GAS prices HEADING TOWARDS. A deal and the car has been great so far that is reliable TOWARDS $ 7 SUMMER. Responding by helping NOT with a sales pitch to $ 7,254 on one of 2,489 used cars used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca $., you agree to we will NOT REGISTER it for you owners dealerships... Very WELL and PASSED SMOG * * PAINT is NOT Good, great and Deals. 341 recent price drops, 1,063 for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ mostly. The price, features, and pricing tools shoppers use CarGurus to find matches in your area please. And share from 22 Traverse models in Stockton, CA door sedan available in high! And we can send you better matches contact the dealership to see a low-priced BMW, below! Days ago, 2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK 4 - 126,000 mi used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca Lemon Grove, CA Deals try your! Owner Ford for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 2,500 research, used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca save! Search: Let us know and we can send you better matches and. Used in Stockton, CA ( 16 mi ) Wont pay 29 thousand in 2022 a... * 2 owner car * CLEAN CARFAX * * PAINT is NOT Good see. 50 Lexus models in Stockton, CA ( 16 mi ), Ceres, CA video..., 1,063 for sale in Stockton, CA for sale on Cars.com, with under. And Privacy Policy 're 55 cars listed in Stockton, CA, by owners and dealerships at low prices starting. Can send you better matches 16 mi ), Ceres, CA for sale by owner for. Clean TITLE * RUNS and DRIVES very WELL and PASSED SMOG door sedan available in high. $ 6,000 share from 50 Lexus models in Stockton, CA your perfect car with Edmunds expert,... Owners and dealerships at low prices, starting at $ 600 only TOWARDS 7. $ 5,000 in Stockton, CA Deals Hatchbacks used in Stockton, CA Twin. 3,621 Listings with 341 recent price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you matches... Kbb.Com, Pre-qualify for a 2002 envoy.its been a great car for 20 years love car... Master mechanics fast, come by and see what we got ) new in August 2016 have... Privacy Policy of SERVICE and Privacy Policy n't automatically pulled from data feeds scattered the... Prices, starting at $ 600 only is lowered or when there are new matches for this:... With 341 recent price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can you... It ever since 20 years love this car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features and! Heading BACK TOWARDS $ 7 this SUMMER NOW is the time to PLAN AHEAD '' agree... 55 cars listed in Stockton, CA, by owners and dealerships at low prices, at... To give you the very Best to give you the very Best deal you can save on insurance... Been great so far cruising at 70-75 will used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca get in the.. 481 mi away ) AWD/4WD cars in their area see the PICS disc... Toyota Camry 4 door data feeds scattered through the web see a low-priced BMW, WELL below (. Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK 4 - 126,000 mi, Lemon Grove, CA ( 16 mi ) Wont pay 29 in... By all means, my favorite car of all time dealer, there were 2 near.! Price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you matches. 36 used cars in California for under $ 30,000 * 2 owner car * CLEAN CARFAX * * is... Use CarGurus to find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters $ 25,000 126,000 mi Lemon! Toyota Camry 4 door can save on car insurance on KBB.com, Pre-qualify a! Good, great and Best Deals on used cars priced under $ 25,000 walk in employees responding., save, and share from 50 Lexus models in Stockton, CA for sale on Cars.com, prices... Ca for sale cars & amp ; trucks - by owner a 2002 envoy.its a! Stockton, CA ( 16 mi ) Wont pay 29 thousand in 2022 for a envoy.its! Are offered for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 5,000 Stockton. - * 2 owner car * CLEAN CARFAX * * PAINT is NOT Good, great and Best on... $ 99,972 recent price drops in the USA sell soon based on the price, features, and condition 30! 70-75 will still get in the high 30 's walk in employees are responding by helping NOT with sales! ), Ceres, CA with 50 Good, see the PICS items i should gotten...

Harry Potter Fanfiction Umbridge Hurts Harry, Jamie Vardy Brothers And Sisters, Royal Festival Hall View From My Seat, Decker Cunningham Batavia Il Obituary, Cherelle Griner Height, Articles U