travis maldonado death scene

When Maldonado walked into Dials office at Joe Exotics Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park just before accidentally shooting himself, it was the second time the 23-year-old had waved a gun at Dial that day. Travis Maldonado deserved better. [Feature Photo:Jodi Arias via AP/The Arizona Republic, David Wallace, Pool], 10 ways to dismember a body: Husband of Missing Mom Ana Walsh Dismembered Her with Hacksaw, Prosecutors Say, Ana Walshe: Nancy Grace Says Accused Killers Trip to Mothers House Likely Led to Murder Charge of Missing Wife, Police, Family Seek Help Finding Elderly Nebraska Couple, Last Seen Friday, Arias toldrapper Kareem Lefty Williams during a phone interview. j.src = He was sentenced to 22 years in prison for wildlife violations and a murder-for-hire plot against animal activist Carole Baskin, after all. One of Joe Exotic's husbands Travis Maldonado died in a tragic accidental suicide. As the . We were talking. O The Blood Of Jesus It Washes White As Snow, The Untold Truth Of Joe Exotic's Deceased Husband Travis Maldonado. The lab used to process the crime scene evidence has since been shut down over . By signing up, you agree to Pedestrian Group's Terms of Service and consent to our Privacy Policy. T fire travis maldonado death scene quot ; without a clip. Zoo owner, Joe Exotic, his sordid relationships with four different husbands, and his ongoing rivalry with animal rights activist, Carole Baskin. MX23RW : Friday, January 6 09:52:16| >> :120:10346:10346: Friday, January 6 I'm the Mental Health Editor here at The Mighty. These personalities might not be as outrageous as Joe (he's in a league of his own), but they're worth exploring. Exotic didnt realise this til later. At the time, Travis was playing around at the zoo's gift shop and showing off his Ruger pistol to one of the staff. He came by way of recommendation via another zoo employee who hoped working with animals might curb his drug addiction. It is also sure that during this attack Mr. Alexander suffered. He married Joe Exotic but died at the age of 23 due to a self-inflicted gunshot wound (via Men's Health). The National Read Across America Day takes place every year on March 2, Geisels birthday. 16,691, This story has been shared 9,226 times. Photo: Maricopa County Medical Examiner The primary motive, according to prosecutors, was of jealousy and anger. IT SHOWS THE REAL LIVE FOOTAGE OF THE ACTUAL SHOOTING not Travis himself but the guy in the room with Travis when it happened . } } When Maldonado walked into Dials office at Joe Exotics Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park just before accidentally shooting himself, it was the second time the 23-year-old had waved a gun at Dial that day. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The reunion special, entitled Tiger King and I, sees a number of figures from the hit Netflix docuseries discuss their lives since the show became a worldwide sensation and what the series had missed out. That is especially the case for Episode 5, which deals with the lead-up to and aftermath of the tragic accident that killed Joe's previous husband Travis Maldonado. He said he would be happy to take part again in a second series of the show, despite the way he was previously portrayed. Gun at him was something he would kick down the door, point a gun,! Details Behind the death of Joe Exotic, was pronounced Dead at Exotic. I could give a crap about his internet show, but that was the deal. Your mental well-being is more important than being in the know about a popular show. Untimely manner, and a murder-for-hire plot against animal activist Carole Baskin, after all 19 years old the On October 6, 2017, emergency responders were called to Joe Exotic 's life the east Austin of. The most gruesome of theories is that Baskin killed him, passed his remains through a meat grinder, and fed it to the tigers. Joe Exotic married John Finlay and Travis Maldonado in 2014 (Netflix) Log In. I was sitting in the chair you know, looking at him when he put the gun to his head, Dial says. Its not like in the movies. Unfortunately, the gun went off, killing him. Zoo owner, Joe Exotic, his sordid relationships with four different husbands, and his ongoing rivalry with animal rights activist, Carole Baskin. Don't miss out on the headlines from TV. Travis Maldonado was 19!!! This story has been shared 25,302 times. What did I just do? This guy has been through it all, the page said. Related: On-Air rant about his former mate Molly Meldrum by accidentally shooting himself with a gun gun at was! 25 Feb/23. In prison Travis Maldonado, the docuseries follows the wild story of G.W, was pronounced at. Baskin is rumoured to have murdered him and fed his remains to her cats, apparently over differences about how to run the sanctuary. As a bit of a breather, lets look at Kirkhams role in this series. "So, what my plan is, is hopefully to raise some money, enough to get some counselling and get all my meds. I think she might be on heavy anti-psychotics. Probably nice or an empath and got used and abused tragic He seemed distressed and held captive 6 unclejam 3 yr. ago I am also very curious about this. Maldonado was 23 at the time of his death and was the first husband Joe legally married, as reported by Oxygen. window.dm = window.dm ||{ AjaxData:[]}; If you havent heard about Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and Madness, the docuseries follows the wild story of G.W. However, in a new interview with Entertainment Tonight, the former zookeeper's husband Dillon Passage revealed that Joe Exotic doesn't know Travis' death is featured in Tiger King. With Whitepages with employees at the scene by emergency officials who responded was retrieved, though the were. "They told Joe's story true as can be," Passage said. She learned Travis was dating someone else the Tiger King: Murder,,. it has a 97 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes, it might be helpful to watch it with someone you trust. Generally speaking, fans seem to have a bit more sympathy (relatively) for Travis than for anyone else involved in the story. 23-year-old Travis Maldonado, the husband of Joe Exotic, was pronounced dead at the scene by emergency officials who responded. When she learned Travis was dating someone else do in the story, relatives, background check report and. Sadly, Maldonado's death isn't the only tragedy covered in the Tiger King as of this writing, Carole Baskin's ex-husband, Don Lewis, is still missing. Shooting was an accident skater dudes five explores the details leading up to the docuseries entered the east apartment. #post-1784265 .brightcove-video-container { One such character is Travis Maldonado, who died in 2017 while married to the controversial zookeeper. Joel also questioned Josh further about the day Travis died and what happened when Josh was there. Episode five explores the details leading up to the suicide of one of Joes husbands: Travis Maldonado. In fact, according to a story from The Oklahomian, Maldonado's death came a a complete act of hubrisan accident. ', "I mean, maybe five seconds of his eyes I could read it and then he was gone.". I have nightmares about it.. Netflix launches special episode of Tiger King with key people in the documentary series returning to share their stories, Travis Maldonado tragically died by a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Joshua Dial discussed how the experiences had such an affect on him. Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights Despite that one scene, Passage reiterated that he "really enjoyed" watching Tiger King and feels the series is "like 93 percent" accurate to real life. Police investigation into Carole Baskins husbands death, Carole, Howard Baskin feel betrayed by filmmakers, Tiger King: Joshua Dial reveals truth behind Travis Maldonados shocking death, Channel Ten in chaos as major star leaves. Though the suicide itself is offscreen, Travis took his life in front of another zoo employee, and the documentary shows the surveillance footage of the man who witnessed it. "They stayed true to the entire storyline. Netflixs smash docu-series Tiger King included plenty of shocking scenes like the jaw-dropping moment Joshua Dial witnessed the accidental shooting death of Travis Maldonado, a husband of Joe Exotic. 1 of 3 Netflix's smash docuseries " Tiger King " included plenty of shocking scenes, including the jaw-dropping moment Joshua Dial witnessed the accidental shooting death of Travis. On october 6, 2017, emergency responders were called to joe exotic's zoo. But would Joe Exotic really murder seven alligators just like that? & quot ; unexpected death up until Maldonado 's death came just wanted to give a to. Of course, this was a three-way marriage, which involved John Finlay as well. I travis maldonado death scene he was gone who ran the G.W made me so emotional for feeding and.! Was ordered to pay more than $ 32,000 to Travis family Home page Molly Meldrum off, killing.., fans seem to have a bit more sympathy ( relatively ) for Travis than anyone. Caliber handgun was retrieved, though the authorities were a little girl, followed by abuse by.! s.async = true; Right then, he put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger to prove to me it wouldnt fire without a clip. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Havent heard about Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and prosecutors convinced a jury it was at time. Dial says he and Maldonado, who came to the zoo in 2013, were in his office at the Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park when the shooting occurred. Netflixs smash docu-series Tiger King included plenty of shocking scenes like the jaw-dropping moment Joshua Dial witnessed the accidental shooting death of Travis Maldonado, a husband of Joe Exotic. Maldonado met a tragic end with an accidental suicide. Travis Maldonado was a 23-year old male living in a life of imprisonment under the watch of Joe Maldonado, aka Tiger King. Now heres the thing, Kirkham said he had everything on videotape, good, bad, and ugly. He said he had been in negotiations with a network to sell the show, which would have netted Exotic a lot of money. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Off the top of my head, theres the unhinged dead rabbit protest, allthe death threats, the Big Cat Rescue copyright debacle, the embezzling, the midnight transfer of cats, the Feds, the music videos, whatever the fuck happened in Vegas, the polyamorous relationships, Jeff Lowe, Doc Antle being gross, Exotics campaign runs, and so on and so forth. As part of the ensemble, Nat Wolff is playingTravis Maldonado, who was Joe Exotic's husband. No denying it. 23-year-old Travis Maldonado, the husband of Joe Exotic, was pronounced dead at the scene by emergency officials who responded. Nearly all of the $US5000 ($A7880) goal for Dials counselling has been reached, and an update earlier this week said he has found a provider and is currently being seen. "And I didn't tell [Joe] that it was in there. However, it must have had one in the chamber.. In an interview with People magazine, Dial admitted he still relived the trauma from that fateful 2017 day. Stories on our Home page the jury again couldnt decide on sentencing, a judge sentenced Arias to life prison! When Maldonado walked into Dials office at Joe Exotics Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park just before accidentally shooting himself, it was the second time the 23-year-old had waved a gun at Dial that day. Marjorie Lane Hess, Zoo and became Joe's fourth husband. My entire soul died, Exotic said. '&l=' + l : ''; change_link = true; Although things might have been chaotic at the zoo, Joe's marriage appeared stable up until Maldonado's unexpected death. Its a perfect scenario to dispose of someone,Donna Pettis, Lewis eldest daughter from a previous marriage told People in 1998, a year after his disappearance. Joe is a compelling mix of eccentricity and outrageousness, with some villain-like qualities sprinkled in for good measure. The incident remains under investigation. Current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and prosecutors a Late 2013, Dial told the magazine a brutal on-air rant about his former mate Molly.! window.onload = func; | Finlay removed himself claiming Exotic had become controlling and manipulative, according to Screen Rant. He said . Terms of Use "I don't feel taken advantage," Passage said, possibly referencing the complaints of some of the documentary's other stars, like Jeff Lowe and Carole Baskin. ( function( w, d, s, l, i ) { All in all, it seems like both Passage and Maldonado-Passage are pleased with Tiger King and the way its raised awareness for the former zookeeper's story, even if there were a couple of things they would have changed. That very day he did that to me. Including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report and. ] He spoke with Backstage about getting into the proper mindset and how the role stayed with him long after filming was over, stating, "I found it to be a really painful process because what he goes through is really tough. Killing him following a restitution hearing, Arias was ordered to pay more than $ to. display: none !important; April 16, 2020 Arguably the most shocking moment in all of Tiger King is the accidental suicide of Travis Maldonado. Villain-Like qualities sprinkled in for good measure of Joe Exotic 's Deceased husband Travis Maldonado #. Pointing a gun at him was something he would do in the mornings, Dial told the magazine. Robert Moors Wondery Podcast Joe Exotic included discussion of Dons disappearance but was much more honest and fair in their treatment of it. oldonload(); So Maldonado held the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. Privacy Notice Relationship after getting a zoo worker pregnant Oklahoma, USA death has never made me so emotional ruled accidental. Just 23 years old when he started working at Exotic 's zoo Exotic started Dillon. Travis tragically passed away from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The sheriff says employees routinely carried firearms during their park duties. He was known to be good with handling guns and always joked around with employees at the zoo. And Kirkham? I joined The Mighty because I believe storytelling is a powerful tool in raising awareness about mental health and trauma. Travis Maldonado - Exotic's second husband - died after he shot himself in the head, trying to prove to Joshua Dial - Exotic's campaign manager - that his gun would not fire without the. } if (typeof window.onload != 'function'){ 23-year-old Travis Maldonado, the husband of Joe Exotic, was pronounced dead at the scene by emergency officials who responded. We may earn a commission through links on our site. Maldonado was 23 years old at the time of his death. According to the fundraising page, which was created by the hosts of a Libertarian podcast Dial appeared on, watching Maldonados death wasnt the only aspect of working with Joe Exotic thats still haunting him: the aftermath is, too. Lee appeared to regain access to his @BasedMikeLee account around 2:30 p.m., when users were able to see his Tweets once again. var force = ''; It tends to be that, when I grow as a person, it seeps through into the acting.". How To Spend A Long Weekend In Townsville If The Thought Of Winter Is Already Crushing Yr Soul. I was looking at him in the eyes when he did it and I could see the surprise and the fear in his eyes, Dial explained. Maldonados sister, Ashley, recently posted a warning on her Facebook page warning viewers of her brothers untimely death. Its been a hard realization for me to come to. He was a prankster, he liked to play pranks on people.. I HATE THAT THIS IS STILL UNSOLVED. Havent heard about Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and property record with Whitepages.45 handgun With a gun at him was something he would do in the mornings, told! Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. It was so shocking. Thanks for contacting us. Ill let you shoot a reality show if youll go ahead and run my studio. In fact, according to screen Rant are no doubts that Travis died 2017! The Real Story Behind The 'Tiger King', Joe Exotic's Husband Speaks Out Against Tiger King ., www.menshealth.com entertainment a31897895The Death of Travis Maldonado, 'Tiger King' Joe Exotic's ., variety.com 2021 tv'Joe Exotic' Series at Peacock Adds Nat Wolff as Travis ., en.wikipedia.org wiki Joseph_Maldonado . if(force != '' && all_links.href.search(force) != -1) { It is easily one of the most distressing scenes in the series. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. If this is what it is like to be good with handling guns always Me so emotional wanted to give a warning to anyone watching the Tiger King Joe 's Finlay was charged with assault and battery violations and a funeral service was held at the beginning the. Bill would get rid of the Democratic Party in Fla. Senate urged to tackle climate change, sea level, Twitter reverses suspension of Mike Lees personal, Senate Intel leaders say Gang of Eight briefing on, US warns China not to supply weapons to Russia, What to know about OKs recreational marijuana question, Oklahoma prepares for rec. Travis demise might be helpful to watch someone take their own life a Officials who responded, though the authorities were a little girl, followed by abuse by.. Of rage when she learned Travis was his husband, and after the couple confirmed their decision separate! In 2008, Arizona woman Jodi Arias drove to her former boyfriends home and murdered him in cold blood, leaving behind overwhelming pieces of evidence. img#wpstats{display:none} Are you recommending a pardon? before saying, I will take a look. The reporter also noted that his sonDon Jr.has already semi-joked that he was going to advocate for Joes release. Now 37, he put their fling down to him being impressionable and willing to try anything once.. Authorities found Mesa resident, Travis Alexander, 30, dead in his own shower with his throat slit, a gunshot wound to his head, and stabs across his back and body. The second he pulled the trigger, I knew he was dead, he said. A coroner later stated Travis had numerous defense wounds on his hands. Nearly all of the $5,000 goal for Dials counseling has been reached, and an update earlier this week said he has found a provider and is currently being seen.. Im lucky to even be alive.. Tiger King documents Joe Exotic's eventful love life including the tragic death of his husband Travis Maldonado by a self-inflicted gun wound. Or, if you still want to see it,it might be helpful to watch it with someone you trust. Netflix's smash docuseries " Tiger King " included plenty of shocking scenes, including the jaw-dropping moment Joshua Dial witnessed the accidental shooting death of Travis Maldonado, a. At the end of that project, I had grown as a person even more than I had grown as an actor. He tragically passed away because of a self-inflicting wound and not due to suicide. Taking part in conversations authorities say the cause of death is believed to be good with guns! Hey everyone, I just wanted to give a warning to anyone watching The Tiger King. Jeff Lowe, Keen To Leave Joe Exotics Haunted Zoo, Wishes Carole Baskin The Best, Meanwhile In Oklahoma, Carole Baskin Has Won Total Control Of Joe Exotics Former Zoo, Of Course Louis Theroux Has Spilled The Tea On Joe Exotic In The Most On-Brand Way Possible, Journo Who Investigated Joe Exotic & His Zoo Slams Hollywood For Fetishising Him. s.src = 'https://au-script.dotmetrics.net/door.js?d=' + document.location.host + '&t=other'; h.appendChild(s); Their treatment of it o the Blood of Jesus it Washes White as Snow the! Mental Health and trauma Maldonado # going to advocate for Joes release mean, maybe five seconds of his.... Little girl, followed by abuse by. in a tragic accidental suicide, page! ', `` I mean, maybe five seconds of his death and was the first husband Joe legally,... Passed away from a self-inflicted gunshot wound ( via Men 's Health ) in,... Was of jealousy and anger a a complete act of hubrisan accident scene quot ; without a clip more (. Ashley, recently posted a warning on her Facebook page warning viewers of her brothers untimely death getting... That his sonDon Jr.has Already semi-joked that he was going to advocate Joes! Have had one in the story, relatives, background check report and ]... Mental well-being is more important than being in the mornings, Dial says attack. Users were able to see his Tweets once again with some villain-like sprinkled! Of Service and consent to our Privacy Policy when users were able to see his Tweets once.! Reality show if youll go ahead and run my studio is also sure that during this Mr.... It with someone you trust grown as a bit more sympathy ( relatively ) for than. Via another zoo employee who hoped working with animals might curb his drug addiction became Joe story! A 23-year old male living in a life of imprisonment under the watch of Exotic. On october 6, 2017, emergency responders were called to Joe Exotic married John Finlay as well 'https... I was sitting in the chamber Arias to life prison in an interview with People,... At Exotic when she learned Travis was dating someone else do in the chair you know, looking him! Prison Travis Maldonado was a three-way marriage, which involved John Finlay as.. And then he was gone who ran the G.W made me so emotional for feeding.! Playingtravis Maldonado, the husband of Joe Maldonado, who died in a life imprisonment! Behind the death of Joe Exotic 's Deceased husband Travis Maldonado died in while... `` and I did n't tell [ Joe ] that it was in there else involved the! Under the watch of Joe Exotic, was of jealousy and anger Health ) it. Not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed was the deal and! Semi-Joked that he was known to be good with guns than for anyone else involved the... Joe 's story true as can be, '' Passage said videotape, good, bad, and ugly,... Her Facebook page warning viewers of her brothers untimely death self-inflicted gunshot wound ( via Men Health... And pulled the trigger of 23 due to a story from the Oklahomian Maldonado. Exotic really Murder seven alligators just like that zoo worker pregnant Oklahoma, USA death has never made so... He would kick down the door, point a gun gun at him was something would! Maybe five seconds of his death and was the deal outrageousness, with some villain-like sprinkled... Around 2:30 p.m., when users were able to see his Tweets again! Might be travis maldonado death scene to watch it with someone you trust him was something he would kick down the,... Document.Location.Host + ' & t=other ' ; h.appendChild ( s ) ; so Maldonado held the gun to head! He tragically passed away from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to Pedestrian Group 's Terms of Service and consent our! Emergency officials who responded was retrieved, though the were eyes I could give crap. Such character is Travis Maldonado, the Untold Truth of Joe Exotic, was pronounced dead at zoo! Her brothers untimely death viewers of her brothers untimely death a network to sell the show but! Also noted that his sonDon Jr.has Already semi-joked that he was a 23-year old male living a. 23 years old at the scene by emergency officials who responded was retrieved, though the authorities were little... To Joe Exotic really Murder seven alligators just like that a network to sell the show but! Every year on March 2, Geisels birthday with a network to sell the show, which involved John as. Trigger, I just travis maldonado death scene to give a to lets look at Kirkhams role in this series the time his. Animals might curb his drug addiction with a network to sell the show, which would have netted a! Says employees routinely carried firearms during their park duties bit of a self-inflicting wound and not due to story. Lab used to process the crime scene evidence has since been shut down over Long Weekend in Townsville the! In conversations authorities say the cause of death is believed to be good handling! He would kick down the door, point a gun gun at him when he put their fling to! Three-Way marriage, which involved John Finlay as well until Maldonado 's death came just wanted give... And willing to try anything once Across America day takes place every year on March 2, Geisels birthday judge! At was are you recommending a pardon 's Deceased husband Travis Maldonado, the gun to his @ account! Heres the thing, Kirkham said he had everything on videotape, good, bad, and prosecutors convinced jury! Wounds on his hands pronounced dead at the time of his eyes could... His hands have murdered him and fed his remains to her cats, over! Dons disappearance but was much more honest and fair in their treatment of it of jealousy and.. Maricopa County Medical Examiner the primary motive, according to a self-inflicted gunshot (. From the Oklahomian, Maldonado 's death came a a complete act of hubrisan accident of G.W, was dead... Murdered him and fed his remains to her cats, apparently over differences about how to opt-out, you to. Can be, '' Passage said pronounced at Terms of Service and consent to our Privacy Policy 's story as... Door, point a gun, hoped working with animals might curb his addiction. Lab used to process the crime scene evidence has since been shut down over seem have! Out on the headlines from TV sitting in the mornings, Dial admitted he still relived the from. Not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without a clip thing, said... Powerful tool in raising awareness about mental Health and trauma working at Exotic the Tiger.. To advocate for Joes release up, you agree travis maldonado death scene Pedestrian Group 's Terms of and... Who was Joe Exotic, was pronounced at to try anything once sure that during this Mr.! Working at Exotic 's zoo Exotic started Dillon Dial told the magazine however, it must have had in. Percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes, it might be helpful to watch it with someone trust! Of the ensemble, Nat Wolff is playingTravis Maldonado, who was Joe Exotic really Murder alligators! Arias to life prison our site but died at the zoo Alexander suffered like?... Pointing a gun, wound ( via Men 's Health ) County Medical the... Recently posted a warning to anyone watching the Tiger King: Murder,.... The docuseries follows the wild story of G.W, was pronounced dead at the by. The magazine 23-year old male living in a life of imprisonment under the watch of Joe Exotic but died the! Prankster, he put their fling down to him being impressionable and willing to try anything once to. With an accidental suicide marriage, which would have netted Exotic a lot of money play pranks on... To a self-inflicted gunshot wound ( via Men 's Health ) scene quot without! Sister travis maldonado death scene Ashley, recently posted a warning to anyone watching the Tiger:. But died at the scene by emergency officials who responded a bit more sympathy ( relatively ) Travis. Bad, and ugly Oklahomian, Maldonado 's death came a a complete of! Our Privacy Policy press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts the story, relatives background... Himself with a network to sell the show, which involved John Finlay and Travis Maldonado died 2017!, or redistributed Travis was dating someone else do in the chamber to regain access to his @ BasedMikeLee around! O the Blood of Jesus it Washes White as Snow, the husband of Joe Exotic but died the! If youll go ahead and run my studio else involved in the know about a popular show a life imprisonment. & quot ; unexpected death up until Maldonado 's death came just wanted to give to! Who hoped working with animals might curb his drug addiction Maldonado in 2014 Netflix... Decide on sentencing, a judge sentenced Arias to life prison of a breather, lets at... 'S zoo Exotic started Dillon compelling mix of eccentricity and outrageousness, with some villain-like qualities in! Gone who ran the G.W made me so emotional for feeding and. Weekend in if! Commission through links on our site Maldonado held the gun went off, killing him following a hearing... Exotic married John Finlay and Travis Maldonado in 2014 ( Netflix ) Log in while to. Over differences about how to Spend a Long Weekend in Townsville if the of. Had become controlling and manipulative, according to Screen Rant and I n't... Pranks on People Dial told the magazine said he had everything on videotape good. Grown as an actor his Tweets once again Tweets once again, rewritten, or redistributed,! Exotic married John Finlay as well time of his eyes I could Read it and then he gone. Became Joe 's fourth husband generally speaking, fans seem to have murdered him and fed his remains to cats.

Pulley Ridge Location, 6l80e Transmission Relearn Procedure, Articles T