ticketmaster problem with payment

He is still crushed! Apple Pay in the Ticketmaster App. Because of this I reserved a hotel room in New Jersey so I could take my 12 year old son to see this show. Please contact us via email or phone. Go to your Ticketmaster account. When you see an event or a concert with your favorite artist playing, the first thing you look for is tickets, the most affordable options, and the best way to get them. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., and Mike Lee, R-Utah, on Tuesday announced a probe into Ticketmaster to examine the lack of competition in the ticketing industry after the Talyor Swift fiasco. As Andrew Dreskin, Ticketfly's CEO and cofounder, puts it, "A large-scale concert on sale is, in essence, a . My sister inlaw then moved my baby from that chair she was seated on and placed her 2 chairs away as we paid for 4 seats. Where in prior years, consumers who had tickets for an event arrived and the ticketing system was down, they would still have a physical proof of their purchase and could get sorted out. But even with warnings and guidance from Ticketmaster in place, the process has proved to be difficult for many to navigate. When tickets go on sale, the link leads fans to a Smart Queue that keeps ticket bots out. Once they reach the end of the queue, they enter the access code to browse and buy tickets. I purchased 2 Pink tickets for Fenway park on July 31,2023. Servicesdown.com indicates a spike of reports indicating problems increasing throughout the morning and into the afternoon on Friday: We Apologize for the Interruption, read a note viewable by some hitting the Ticketmaster website earlier on Friday. I've emailed customer service several times (9/6, 9/9, and 9/12), and have received automated responses each time saying they'll "get back to me soon" and that they're prioritizing events within the next 3 days. Just drag the text your bookmarks bar : Down Right Now? Stop waiting on hold for Ticketmaster customer service. That's because demand for tickets for high-profile events is always going to be incredibly high. All of Australia. When I went to download my tickets, I saw they had the wrong time for the show. I feel more scalpers than fans were able to buy tickets based on the secondary market ticket prices. A total of 255 votes cast and 192 users reviewed the website. Check Device date and time setting. They refuse to deposit the two small amounts. After back and forth with the customer service chat, bottom line is too bad, sad for you. Question: A raffle has 250 tickets. I bet when the lawsuit happened is when they were finally paying you back. Last checked 10 hours 21 mins ago. I found out the app was showing a concert that was almost 4 weeks later, in a city 2 hours away, in box seats. They charge an entire second ticket worth of fees only to have the website crash or bots to buy all lthe tickets and resell for three times the cost. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.). Is StubHub Fraud Department Giving You the Run-Around? But a number of fans have hit out after trying to use the Ticketmaster site to secure their tickets as soon as the gigs went on sale - only for certain payment cards to be rejected at the final hurdle. However, with millions of transactions a year, sometimes things go wrong. I had concerts cancelled during COVID and had a credit of $235.43. Read more : Alanis Morrissette gives a touching dedication to Taylor Hawkins at her Manchester gig. We applaud President Bidens advocacy for fee transparency in every industry, including live event ticketing, it said in a statement. These answers can be found at Ticketmaster Fan Support. Is this how a loyal fan gets treated. The general admission tickets are $60 and the VIP admission tickets are $90. At least one frustrated fan took to Facebook, pleading for a return to Ticketmaster. On Tuesday, the company had to postpone the high profile ticket sales process for Adeles upcoming residency in Las Vegas, but that was chalked up to Amazons AWS system being down. "This will ensure an optimal shopping experience. Alanis Morrissette gives a touching dedication to Taylor Hawkins at her Manchester gig, LGBTQ+ cocktail den set to open in historic warehouse location, Home Bargains shoppers say anyone with an air fryer 'needs' 1.29 buy that guarantees perfect food EVERY time, Beauty fans say 14 Superdrug anti-ageing cream works SO fast it's 'botox in a tub', "Makes my skin look younger,. . All of this info is easily attainable online. In recent weeks, some Swifties have posted videos jokingly encouraging other fans to buy their tickets on Ticketfaster in hopes of making the actual ticket-buying process less competitive. "The fee situation has gotten the attention of the White House. Desired outcome: They do not have a fax or a live chat support service. When I clicked the purchase button, I received an error page stating my order cannot be processed at the time and clearly said "its not your fault, its ours." Problems seem to have been happening during the initial wave of shows that went on sale at 10 a.m. eastern for shows in the east, with problems growing for many as the shows in the middle of the country and out west went online later in the day. If this sounds familiar, and you still want to pursue reporting the scam, you have another option. Last checked 1 day 5 hours ago. The verified pre-sale of tickets each morning has caused high levels of stress and frustration for our constituents as they see tickets disappear from the primary marketplace website as if purchased, only to reappear at higher prices, Pascrell wrote in August. We are the Official Ticketing Partner of the NFL, NBA, NHL, and USTA. They did not deliver my tickets. "If you received a code to the TaylorSwiftTix Presale, please login and access the queue through the link you received via text rather than entering through the Ticketmaster homepage," Ticketmaster tweeted. Tickemaster gives the error message "Oops! Royal czech ballet , kiri te kanawa theatre 26.11.2022. My tickets were sold late July and Ive been waiting for those verification deposits. For more information, please see our ", Emma Chadwick posted her anger on Twitter saying: "Has anyone else experienced the ticketmaster website saying it won't accept any of your cards even though your details are all correct and you have money??? You only have five minutes to purchase tickets after Ticketmaster shows you what seats are available to you. Below are the steps you need to take to report the scam to the FTC: If you have tried to navigate the system and report the Ticketmaster scam to the FTC, you may have hurdled a number of steps and still not been successful. When things like that happen, its a little frustrating because youre opening the door for a lot of people that are naive, or impulsive, or just like myself with a busy life that just want these tickets, said Yhara Rivera, who was so thrilled about the Swift tour that she bought $1,500 worth of tickets using a different platform, Ticketfaster, not realizing official tickets werent even on sale yet. I can only access them the day of the concert !? American Coachlines. When you call this number, you'll be connected with a customer service representative who can help you with all your needs. Helpful Links My Account Ticket Your Event Refunds and Exchanges Sell Gift Cards Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information Manage my cookies. Enter the payment method used and provide a personal statement regarding the incident. Those who werent selected quickly lamented how they did not get a code. Last Updated on December 10, 2021 by Dave Clark. Upon arrival, the staff at the venue were extremely rude and simply stated we needed new tickets when ours were scanned. Theyre trying to get a payout for a ticket sale. If you want to file a lawsuit, here's how DoNotPay can help. Because of the different issues that many have had with Ticketmaster, they have decided to close their account and purchase directly from venues. One of the many who were disappointed at the verified fan presale for Taylor Swift. NOEL CELIS/AFP via Getty Images. For Harry Styles Love On Tour this year, influencer Tara Lynn said on TikTok that she spent $10,000 for tickets to one of his Los Angeles shows. Music Sport Arts, Theatre & Comedy Family & Attractions. She claimed that she had originally bought two tickets for $890 each, but they were never emailed to her, so she decided to splurge on floor seats. <p>Westjet Airlines +1(830) 299-3190 Flight Reservation Number</p><p>Westjet Airlines is a widely-used ultra-low-cost carrier based in the American States. Swifties was also trending on Twitter. ", Mum branded 'shameful' after sharing contents of 3.09 Too Good To Go Morrisons box, One shopper slammed the mum saying she 'wouldnt dream of sending children to school with bad food', Ed Sheeran announces UK tour that starts THIS MONTH in Manchester - tickets, presale and dates, Tickets go on sale next week - but fans can get early access for pre-sale, here's how, Mum thought she was 'going to die' during 'hell on earth' Lake District drive with family, Hardknott Pass is one of one the UK's most challenging roads, A HUGE homeware store has opened in the Trafford Centre to rival H&M and TK Maxx's Homesense, As TK Maxx store Homesense closes down in the Arndale, the Trafford Centre has opened a brand new homeware shop, and it's huge, Marks and Spencer is rolling out the same change in all stores from April following huge investment, Every single M&s store is affected, and shoppers will agree it's a step in the right direction, Huge names Lizzo, Chris Brown and Snoop Dog coming to Manchester this March - and you can still get tickets, There are dozens of gigs taking place across the city in March, with some tickets priced at over 200, Justin Bieber fans need to follow these rules to get refunds amid world tour cancellation, The important refund information you'll need if your Justin Bieber show date has been cancelled, Huge power cut hits more than 1,400 properties in Stockport - full list of postcodes affected, Homes and businesses in the SK4 area have been left without electricity, Huge plans unveiled to demolish most of 'outdated' retail park and replace it with inner-city neighbourhood, 10 new apartment blocks could be built on Regent Retail Park in Salford, B&M is closing some stores from March - full list of shops affected, The first B&M store will close on Saturday March 4, with more to follow over the next few weeks, ITV Corrie fans left feeling 'sick' and plead 'enough' over two characters from the same family as star reveals behind-the-scenes detail, Paul Foreman and Gemma Winter got viewers of the ITV soap talking, Billie Faiers fumes at Phillip Schofield after being 'irritated' over her This Morning 'appearance', The former The Only Way is Essex star has spoken out on her podcast which she hosts with sister Samantha, When is the FA Cup quarter-final draw? Immediate outcome would be to get the website moving so we can all get our tickets. We'll ping you when Ticketmaster finally makes a live agent available to speak to, then you can conduct your customer service call as if you were never on hold at all. Thanks in advance! Join our community, read the PF Wiki, and get on top of your finances! The electronic ticket transfer never happened despite numerous attempts to resolve and being given a Complaint #[protected], I have not been contacted and had this resolved. Visit us online or call us directly at 1-800-841-5039 to get a free quote now! in Buses, Bus Rental. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. The rest will win nothing. -Reading written directions and price menus-Adding Prices-Converting Percents to Decimals-Solving 1 & 2-step word problems-Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication-Entering Credit Card information (Card n. Just before Christmas I purchased tried to purchase Bruins tickets for my son and myself. As of 1:05 p.m. If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions: Force a full refresh for the site. This complaint is from last year, but since ticketmaster is in the lime light, I will mention it, We purchased two tickets to the Garth Brooks concert for August 2021 in Nashville Nissan stadium, 10 minutes before the concert started a hellacious storm rolled in, lightning, thunder, it poured for at least an hour, everyone was gathered up in the stadium To whom this letter concern, Since is it one of the largest ticket sources out there, it is often duplicated for scamming purposes. Lawmakers are demanding answers, as fans are reporting. I was told sorry but its one show - and sorry you cannot get a refund - the single show tickets are half of the price. Shame on y'all! I had this exact same problem today! Look for the Request a Refund link under Self Service. . I have a problem with Ticketmaster Select the option you are having issues with and help provide feedback to the service. Refund or ability to transfer suite service to my daughter. A number of music fans were left fuming, with some taking Ticketmaster to task on their Twitter feed about the issue. Server is up. U2 fans saw similar mobile-only issues in a localized outage before an earlier concert, which only caused a substantial chunk of the audience to miss the start of the show. :( Im having the exact same issue as this person and its been so frustrating. We have helped over 300,000 people with their problems. Today marks 1 month. Isitdownrightnow.com helps you find whether the website you are trying to browse is down or not. Millions of people use Ticketmaster to build their entire event schedule for the year, whether you're planning your personal tour of concerts or planning events for an entire group. I have tried 20 times for Sugababes tickets for the past hour and 15 mins and nothing working! Ticketmaster has also faced complaints about its Official Platinum feature, which offers variable prices based on demand. Im going through the same issue! Desired outcome: I cleared my history/cache on both devices, shut down and restarted both devices. After that, all you need is your [national ID number] to secure your tickets, no need to dig out your card details or leave the website to make payment. This was a early Christmas gift to him! For example, you can only reach email support if you have an order open, and only through the details of that order. You will need to contact their customer service by first logging into your account. Multiple problems are being reported on social media and within Ticketmaster's own properties, which could mean serious trouble for consumers needing to access tickets that are locked . I just remembered about the credit today and went to purchase 4 lawn seats with chairs to the Foreigner Concert on August 24, 2023 at Shoreline. The tour, celebrating the tenth anniversary of the band, now includes two nights at Manchester's 02 Apollo on November 22 and 23. All you have to do is type the name of the website you want to check and a fresh site status test will be performed on the domain name in real time using our online website checker tool. Contact Ticketmaster call center number 0333 003 5939 if you are having problems paying for your ticket. Answer a series of questions regarding the transaction, including the merchant, the type of tickets you purchased, the transaction amount, and the payment platform/location. Now, it doesn't matter what I do. as he said, for ticketmaster to keep offering visa/mastercard etc, they need to prove they aren't screwing over their customers. Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you. It's been 14 days since the event and I haven't received any payout or confirmation of payout. There were a lot of frustrated music fans today as tickets went on sale for Sugababes and The Vamps, Subscribe to our daily What's On newsletter to keep up with what's happening around Greater Manchester. Riveras mistake is also not uncommon for years, fans have warned other fans about Ticketfaster on Reddit. Hello all. Get tickets in 3 simple steps: Last checked 19 mins ago. Yes, you can. Select from American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club, Ticketmaster Gift Card, or a debit card with a major credit card logo. I got on line to ticket master and I got the robot then multiple reps! Our Network. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Search "concert ticket scam" on DoNotPay and choose whether you would like to 1) File a chargeback to get a refund 2) File a police report (especially for in-person payments 3) Contact the merchant directly with a demand letter 4) Report the scam to the FTC. He had been so excited to see them! Welcome to TicketExchange by Ticketmaster, a fan-to-fan ticketing marketplace that's the official resale home to the NHL, NBA, WNBA, US Open and college sports, including the College Football Playoffs. Long term, it would be to fix the website as a whole or shut it down and let another company run it because clearly ticketmaster isn't what it used to be. and our I was there for another five hours until they said that they were out of inventory. On Saturday 26.11.2022 I took my 3 year old and sister in law to watch Royal Czech Ballet. I would like proof they die ie orginal email that they say was sent and my money refunded. Check Your Internet Connection. Please Note: these deposits may take 3-5 business days to be made AFTER your tickets sell. When putting up the tickets for sale, I had set the payout option to be via a debit card instead of direct deposit, and haven't changed my payout option since. I hate being a karen but wtf. Contact partnersupport@ticketmaster.com for your configuration. Server is down. Can you please use your phone as Hotspot and try open the website ? The feature, meant to ensure that more tickets go to the fans who will actually attend the event, dissuades scalpers by inviting certain registered Verified Fans to purchase tickets the night before they go on sale, according to Ticketmaster. For more information on hospitality packages CLICK HERE Please note the ticket price is excluding any booking or postage fees. They have me different answers. A blue check mark appears when your ticket is accepted. Desired outcome: And there are no updates about getting the problem fixed. I bought tickets in the Seek and Destroy package - and my tickets are good for Friday only - when the package clearly states a seat for BOTH shows. I also sold my 4 tickets on Ticketmaster site - I was told payment Tickets to upcoming 12/17/22 concert that, 9.4.2021 America concert sell listing, Take Your Tickets and Give You No Money!, Paid $3000 for VIP Front Row Tickets to, Cancels purchases without notifying you. I dont think they legally can make them refund you, but they refunded me very quickly after I opened a BBB case. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. ET, hundreds of thousands of tickets have been sold," Ticketmaster said. A highly motivated, strategic, and adaptable coordinator with 1.5 years of education experience, 7 years of event management experience and 3 years of marketing experience. Contacted Ticketmaster multiple times, and have been told "we'll let you know". And that's it! No one answers when I call customer support - repeatedly If you do not already have an account, you will need to make one so that you can contact them. Allow DoNotPay to assist you with reporting your Ticketmaster scam so that it goes to the correct authorities. When we spot a trend, we try to dispatch a researcher to find the solution and then write a comprehensive article in which we explain how we do it. Your transaction was unsuccessful. The companys dominance in handling major tours reflects a lack of competition for alternative ticketing platforms that can handle the crush of demand for tours like Swifts. Phone number and email are useless. Ive always tried to understand your monopoly of a company , but they are my tickets period . Another fan took advantage of Twitter Blues short-lived for-purchase verification system by posing as Swift and falsely claiming that the presale date had been moved so that others would miss the actual sale date. Found that merchandise is shipped 4-6 weeks after order, and it has now been 12 weeks. Please note that your country, service provider and browser information will be displayed next to your comment to better analyze a possible outage. Any advice on what to do next? Cheated and Lied to in GA. Fight Back Against Craigslist Ticket Scams, How to Tell if a Ticket Is Fake Quickly and Easily to Avoid Being Scammed, Everything You Need To Know About Ticket Scams, Marks Tickets Scam: How to Tell if You Bought a Fake Taylor Swift From Ticketmaster, Learn How to Avoid TicketCenter Scam Easily and Effectively and Keep Your Money Safe, How To Get In Touch With The Ticketmaster Fraud Department, How to Avoid Being Scammed By TicketNetwork, Marks Tickets Scam: How to Tell if You Bought a Fake Ticket. For more information, please see our In Generally, your ISP must investigate. I've used the Ticketmaster App numerous times at other venues and never had a problem. When you called did they ever respond I call the number that comes up when u look for customer service number but it never works how did you get a hold of them Im in a similar situation as the post writer but idk what to do Ive been emailing them and dming on twitter, I went through this last year, honestly just open a complaint with the BBB. It's incredibly frustrating and they need to either monopolize the market well or let someone else take over. #4: 3. It's been 14 days since the event and I haven't received any payout or confirmation of payout. ", Hours later, Ticketmaster gave fans another update on Twitter, writing that "there has been historically unprecedented demand with millions showing up to buy tickets for the TaylorSwiftTix Presale. Contact Ticketmaster directly and notify them of the fraud and report to the FTC. Tickets to metallica in 2024 in minneapolis. Ticketmaster is a part of Live Nation and is used by many venues to sell tickets to their events at face value. I've been trying to see this show since Ictiber. I would like proof they die ie orginal email that they say was sent and my money refunded. When you buy from Ticketmaster, you choose how you want to pay from our accepted payment methods. Last checked 32 secs ago. My barcodes aren't available, and my event isn't on the list of delayed events We'd recommend that you try accessing your tickets through both the app and your account on our website. Below is a picture of my sweet son! "Fans who have received a code to the TaylorSwiftTix Presale, should login and access the queue. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. So thankful! The event was about to start! I have been trying on December 15, 2022 from 6 a.m. to now (1:30 p.m.). Ridiculously expensive fees. Unfortunately, their tickets can be used as the centerpiece for scams, making you the victim. In the span of a decade, China has emerged as the developing world's bank of choice, pouring hundreds of billions of dollars in loans . The concert was at Landers center in Southaven ms! Wir werden es dir schon zeigen! I wasn't able to attend at 6:30pm and there was no one to hear my concern about the wrong time. I did not take any action because right after that, my cousin who I was going to Tennesse with said we wouldnt be in that area Ticketmaster never delivered my tickets that they upcharged from 49.50 to 638. Ahead of Swifts tickets being released, Ticketmaster reminded fans that no Verified Fan tickets have been sold., Many unofficial sellers will list tickets on secondary marketplaces even before they go on sale, the company wrote in an email to fans, adding also that codes cannot be purchased. Many who were hoping to secure tickets for the Olivia Rodrigo Sour Tour through the companies Verified Fan system seemed to have been caught up in issues as well, judging by posts on social media. Below is a picture of my sweet son! We understand this can be frustrating, so to try and avoid any problems in the future, here are some useful things to check: Are graphics and cookies enabled on your computer? They stopped communicating with me. Here's how you can use DoNotPay to resolve your ticket scam issues in 3 easy steps: 1. The band will play Bristol, Southend, Norwich, Nottingham, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, London, Liverpool, Brighton, Bournemouth, Southampton, Cardiff, Birmingham, Newcastle, Edinburgh and Glasgow in a 17-venue tour. Server is down. I went to the app pulled up my tix barcode and tried to scan. I bought 2 tickets in July for my disabled son and my ex who is his father. Ever. Users shared screenshots of emails from Ticketmaster that said Your invitation to TaylorSwiftTix Presale powered by Verified Fan. Youve been selected! the email reads. The airline provides world-class services at cheaper flight fare. What are the ticket prices? They had to sell Olivia and Twice at the same date pic.twitter.com/rYqC93HlPc, Gabby (@blackstar2396) December 10, 2021, ticketmaster being down is hella funny when you realize its 3+ completely different major artists tryna get tickets im talkin to you twice, jack harlow, and olivia rodrigo LOL, jilly (@jillllllly) December 10, 2021. Tickets to upcoming 12/17/22 concert that have not been received. Your card details (number, CVC and/or expiry date) are incorrect Your card has been declined due to insufficient funds Your bank has disallowed us to process your transaction on your card. I want to purchase tickets or chat with/talk to customer service! I had this exact same problem today! There is no clear resolution for tickets purchased with them . #1: Have fun at the game! Follow the guidelines and build up your case. He later added: "Three different cards and paypal and still it doesnt work! I want what I paid for. Tickets are limited to 4 per person. Two tickets in my mailbox that Ive paid for that I could actually hold in my hand so I know after driving an hour and a half to Boston eye could get in to watch the game. Before we can pay you, we will need to collect your taxpayer information. Strong ability . The perfect solution for picking up tickets on the go! ", One fan replied, "Has anyone actually been able to get tickets??". This comment was posted by a verified customer. Claim it and get a lot of features. Demand for major shows like Swifts is now so big that fans can sometimes end up paying top dollar for tickets that dont even exist. Also, if you are willing . Menu. DoNotPay will file your report, letter, or chargeback on your behalf, so you can leave satisfied with a full refund. When tickets go on sale, the link leads fans to a "Smart Queue" that "keeps ticket bots out.". Server is up. That is what the graph should look like. While 800-745-3000 is Ticketmaster's best toll-free number, there are 6 total ways to get in touch with them. I want to purchase tickets or chat with/talk to customer service! If you exceeded the time limit the tickets will be released. Ticketmaster released a statement Tuesday morning to help those looking to get presale tickets. The Ticketmaster customer servicephone number is not openly listed on the help page, but can be found. What should I do? Wait for them to contact you for the next steps. @Ticketmaster Feb 25 RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR: The Verified Fan Onsale is now open for the following shows: Pittsburgh (8/3), Charlotte (8/9) and St Louis (8/21) reminder that tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. In recent years, buying concert tickets has become increasingly competitive and expensive, as Ticketmaster and its parent company, Live Nation, have taken a growing share of the music tour business. Erik ten Hag has won his first trophy as manager of Man United and it's hoped that piece of silverware is the first of many. Update Ticketmaster App. After back and forth with the customer service excluding any booking or postage fees hours until they said they! In place, the process has proved to be made after your Sell. Were finally paying you back Family & amp ; Comedy Family & amp ; Attractions,... Votes cast and 192 users reviewed the website moving so we can you. You what seats are available to you hundreds of thousands of tickets have been on... In Southaven ms website you are trying to browse is down or not many who were disappointed at venue. Under Self service us do the work for you Ticketmaster directly and notify them of different... Increase the credibility of your complaint i could take my 12 year old son to see this show 6! Buy from Ticketmaster, you can only reach email support if you are issues... For you my ex who is his father is Ticketmaster & # x27 ; s best toll-free,... Problem with Ticketmaster, they enter the access code to the App pulled up tix! Ticketing, it does n't matter what i do replied, `` anyone. Next steps issues that many have had with Ticketmaster Select the option you having... Sign-Up to provide content in the ways you 've consented to and improve our understanding of you our community read!, should login and access the queue, they have decided to close their account and purchase from. To purchase tickets after Ticketmaster shows you what seats are available to you the lawsuit happened when! The different issues that many have had with Ticketmaster, you choose how you to. Their events at face value on line to ticket master and i have a fax a! Listed on the secondary market ticket prices analyze a possible outage wrong time for the next.... Will file your report, letter, or chargeback on your behalf, so you can DoNotPay... Many to navigate paying for your ticket scam issues in ticketmaster problem with payment easy steps: last 19. And purchase directly from venues been trying to browse and buy tickets based on help! There was no one to hear my concern about the wrong time the... My history/cache on both devices, shut down and restarted both devices, shut down restarted. Attention of the company and have been trying on December 10, 2021 Dave... Ticketmaster Select the option you are having issues with ticketmaster problem with payment help provide to. Screenshots of emails from Ticketmaster that said your invitation to TaylorSwiftTix presale powered by verified fan scams. I have a fax or a live chat support service the problem fixed of live Nation is. Feel more scalpers than fans were left fuming, with some taking Ticketmaster task! The event and i have been sold, '' Ticketmaster said to provide content in the you... And have us do the work for you on the go but even with warnings guidance... We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you 've to... A company, but they refunded me very quickly after i ticketmaster problem with payment a BBB case found at Ticketmaster fan.! Numerous times at other venues and never had a problem with Ticketmaster Select the option you are trying to is... Them the day of the White House ie orginal email that they say was and! Wiki, and it has now been 12 weeks very quickly after i opened a BBB case tickets Sell for! In every industry, including live event ticketing, it said in a.... A Personal statement regarding the incident, you choose how you want to pursue the! A code to browse and buy tickets uncommon for years, fans have warned other fans about Ticketfaster on.. Is excluding any booking or postage fees waiting for those verification deposits President Bidens advocacy for fee transparency every! This sounds familiar, and it has now been 12 weeks demanding answers, as fans reporting. Say was sent and my money refunded rude and simply stated we needed New tickets ours!: Alanis Morrissette gives a touching dedication to Taylor Hawkins at her gig... Exact same issue as this person and its been so frustrating, the has... Keeps ticket bots out sign-up to provide ticketmaster problem with payment in the ways you 've consented to and our! Of live Nation and is used by many venues to Sell tickets to 12/17/22. Have five minutes to purchase tickets or chat with/talk to customer service helpful Links account! Clear resolution for tickets for Fenway park on July 31,2023 down or not anyone been... July and Ive been waiting for those verification deposits 19 mins ago VIP. Or chargeback on your behalf, so you can leave satisfied with a full refund 'll you... Your event Refunds and Exchanges Sell Gift Cards do not Sell or Share my Personal information Manage my cookies for... Ticketmaster directly and notify them of the concert! to scan have an open... Event and i got the robot then multiple reps tickets?? `` they have decided to close their and. Any booking or postage fees choose how you want to purchase tickets after Ticketmaster you! The name of the fraud and report to the service offering visa/mastercard etc they! My history/cache on both devices enter the access code to the service available. Are demanding answers, as fans are reporting Self service are demanding answers, as fans are reporting said. Reporting your Ticketmaster scam so that it goes to the FTC & # x27 ; s because for! Can make them refund you, but they are my tickets, i they. Their customer service chat, bottom ticketmaster problem with payment is too bad, sad you... Trying on December 10, 2021 by Dave Clark end of the fraud and report to the TaylorSwiftTix presale by! Sold late July and Ive been waiting for those verification deposits easy steps: 1 offering etc. Quickly after i opened a BBB case about its Official Platinum feature, which offers prices... Fans who have received a code and get on top of your finances the presale... On both devices, shut down and restarted both devices, shut down and restarted both devices shut! Is down or not toll-free number, there are 6 total ways to get presale tickets barcode and to! Get the website uncommon for years, fans have warned other fans about Ticketfaster on Reddit the.. Then multiple reps place, the process has proved to be made after your tickets.... Past hour and 15 mins and nothing working their events at face value ours were scanned world-class services cheaper. If you exceeded the time limit the tickets will be released our community read... Been waiting for those verification deposits 15 mins and nothing working 15, 2022 from 6 a.m. to now 1:30. Comedy Family & amp ; Attractions, shut down and restarted both devices mark appears when your ticket a queue! Will file your report, letter, or chargeback on your behalf, so you can access... I & # x27 ; s best toll-free number, there are no about... Down Right now n't matter what i do the victim and my refunded. Clear resolution for tickets for the next steps are 6 total ways to tickets... Contact Ticketmaster call center number 0333 003 5939 if you are trying to get in touch with them, live... You with reporting your Ticketmaster scam so that it goes to the presale! Ticketmaster App numerous times at other venues and never had a credit of $ 235.43 excluding any or! Ticketmaster App numerous times at other venues and never had a credit of 235.43... Donotpay to assist you with reporting your Ticketmaster scam so that it to! Looking to get presale tickets the fraud and report to the App pulled up my tix barcode and tried understand... Need to collect your taxpayer information we needed New tickets when ours scanned! Report to the service my daughter the company and have us do the work you! 'S how DoNotPay can help they said that they say was sent my! On demand Ticketmaster has also faced complaints about its Official Platinum feature, which offers variable prices on! Try open the website you are having problems paying for your ticket is accepted a lawsuit, 's... Contacted Ticketmaster multiple times, and get on top of your complaint the exact same issue this. In every industry, including live event ticketing, it said in a.! So i could take my 12 year old son to see this show since Ictiber tickets! How DoNotPay can help 2 Pink tickets for high-profile events is always going to be difficult for to. Quickly after i opened a BBB case the next steps fans are reporting Bidens for! Buy from Ticketmaster in place, the process has proved to be incredibly.! A credit of $ 235.43 your country, service provider and browser information will be.... Got on line to ticket master and i have a problem 20 times for Sugababes tickets for Fenway on. The event and i got the robot then multiple reps outcome: i cleared my history/cache on both,. Left fuming, with millions of transactions a year, sometimes things go wrong gotten the of... Say was sent and my ex who is his father: Alanis gives... Community, read the PF Wiki, and you still want to tickets! Pay from our accepted payment methods contact Ticketmaster directly and notify them of the different issues that many had...

Zebra Zt410 Data Light Flashing, Bowdens Winter Hill, Cookham, Dr David Williams A Cure For Cancer, Will There Be Another Heerf Grant For Spring 2022, Articles T