the feed restaurant logan ohio

More Add ReviewAdd Photos Call Facebook Position requires extensive knowledge of electrical components as well as . Adding a business to Yelp is always free. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Circleville resident for 5 years, born and raised in Maine. Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches It is great to have a high quality restaurant at the Hocking Hills State Park again. Food (pork chop and pasta with shrimp) was served hot and tasted great. Our server Jessica was wonderful!! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I wish I could give the atmosphere 10 stars because it's phenomenal. Good food, great service,fun atmosphere. Beautiful building and scenery. Whether we eat here again is merely a matter of whether we want to spend thats much on a meal. Contact. Bed & Breakfast Marketing & Website Design by Q4Launch. 1,456 Sq. Hours. The Feed is a wonderful change of pace in a small town and a breath of fresh air! You can preorder anytime once the post goes up, up until the day of. Overall I am so super satisfied with my meals I got from here. 12762 Grey St Logan, Ohio 43138. Lol. I would have loved to have a piece of bread or crackers with my meal but I guess that was available. Transportation is a critical theme in the park as you explore the historic Ohio and Erie Canal Towpath Trail. 0.09 miles, Wendy's ($) 58 West was born out of a recognition of how special Logan is and a vision to do our part for the revitalization of downtown.. Located at 19988 OH-664 Scenic, Logan, OH 43138. We really didn't see any Restaurants within milesthe Restaurant is very convenient. 740-385-1111 Rock House Restaurant is rated 4.3 stars by 140 OpenTable diners. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Kindred Spirits is housed in an 1840s log cabin and seats up to 45 guests in an intimate and open kitchen setting. Prices too high. We arrived early, wanted to have a drink, but the bar was not open. We also provide a. list of local wines, beers, and spirits for you to enjoy with your meal. Delicious food! take your time enjoy sitting on the deck relax and enjoy Looking over at the Hocking Hills. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. It is the perfect place to go for a quick meal after a full day of Hocking Hills adventures. Wife had the "Coop" fried chicken sandwich, and it was very tasty as well. Logan, OH Logan: US-33 at SR-664 . Things to do in Logan, Ohio. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a10cb6e3f112106 Distance: Grandma Easy going, laid back pizza place. Price Point Online Menu of TheFeed Restaurant, Logan, Ohio, 43138 - Zmenu TheFeed Back To Logan, OH 0.28 mi Chicken Wings, American (Traditional), Pizza $$ (740) 385-7639 428 E Front St, Logan, OH 43138 Hours Mon 6:00am-8:00pm Tue 6:00am-8:00pm Wed 6:00am-8:00pm Thu 6:00am-8:00pm Fri 6:00am-8:00pm Sat 11:00am-8:00pm Sun 11:00am-8:00pm Claim This Business Sandwiches, Deli . The food is good and hot when served. the feed restaurant logan ohio - arriagalaw.net . Whether you are a Hocking County native or just a travelerpassing through, make sure to make The Feed one of you meal destinations!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Everything about our experience was wonderful except after eating the meal, both times they did not clear off the dirty dishes. Having a fireplace would do wonders for the feel of the place, especially in the evening. The food was good. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Alternatively, you may use. Menus of restaurants nearby Pizza Crossing Logan menu Our delectable Texas-style brisket sandwich is topped with slaw and served with kettle chips and 12oz soda or water. They are open every day of the week. 740-385-1000. Luckily, there are many fantastic Logan, Ohio restaurants to choose from! Bush's Restaurant ($) Had a lovely Valentines Day dinner at your restaurant. 10. 103.57.208.84 The Hocking Hills Artists & Craftsmen Association, located in downtown Logan, showcases the work of local artists and . Distance: Once seated our waitress was great (attentive, efficient, and friendly). Lunch daily from 11:30 until 1:30; sandwiches, salads, and desserts. see review, Strip steak was not good. Amish buffet, nothing special you think. Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Logan. Kudos to the Chef and staff! The pink hue inside is also a unique quality that is indicative of moist meat. Plus, who can resist $1 tacos all-day-long? Terms of Service . A nice restaurant but the quality of food is not that great. I have tried a new menu item every time we go and have LOVED every single one. Food is great and service is exceptional. FEB 25 Live Music at the Winery. The Scioto Post reports the latest local news. Went in on Sunday around lunch time. Service was a little slow due to staffing issues. Contact Info 428 E. Front St. Logan, OH 43138 (740) 385-7639 Amenities: Dinner Breakfast Lunch Our first time staying at the Lodge as well as eating at the Rock House. The smoked bologna sandwich offers an incredible taste and is served with kettle chips and a 12oz soda or water. Our food was served fast. All others in the party had equally good meals. We will definitely return to Rock House Restaurant! TheFeed is open: Monday:7:00 AM - 8:00 PM Tuesday:7:00 AM - 8:00 PM Wednesday:7:00 AM - 8:00 PM Thursday:7:00 AM - 8:00 PM Friday:7:00 AM - 8:00 PM The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls own restaurant is one of the most sought-after casual dining spots in Hocking Hills. 58 West, like Hocking Hills Winery, is proud to be family-owned and operated. We will make it part of the trip every time. Youll even enjoy fabulous views of Hocking Hills as you feast on steaks, burgers, and other delicious American fare. The food was well prepared, with a nice atmosphere and good wait staff. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. 5 of the Best Logan, Ohio Restaurants. French beans perfect also - bright color with the right snap/crunch sweet! We were able to squeeze in a Sunday dinner and thoroughly enjoyed it. Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about upcoming events and specials in the area. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) 2 drops peppermint. But the food was STELLAR!. It's a pub at a country club. The fresh-cut fries were hot and crispy, just what you want with a burger. Hocking Hocking Hills Winery announced an expansion to its portfolio with the opening of a new restaurant, 58 West. Website Accessibility Policy | Privacy Policy, and things to do during your visit by downloading our. It is served with a 12oz soda or water and kettle chips. Very friendly staff and a great selection of moonshine for pretty much any taste. Check the Kindred Spirits page to find hours and reservation information! It definitely has bar vibes. Youll even enjoy fabulous views of Hocking Hills as you feast on steaks, burgers, and other delicious American fare. For the best pizza and subs in town, head to Pizza Crossing in Logan, OH! Featuring an extensive list of locally crafted wine, beer, and spirits - many produced on site! All rights reserved. 1. 2 drops geranium. The restaurant was very clean and neat. We got a pepperoni pizza, it was good! Everything on the buffet was fresh and hot. Privacy Policy . There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. People also searched for these near Logan: What are people saying about restaurants near Logan, OH? Fatty and grisly. This should be corrected. Please come again and let us help plan your next big event at The Olde Dutch Restaurant. see review, Got a pizza sub today and a fried bologna sandwich only one other table was full took an hour and 1/2 the girl there with a mustache walks around 24/7 Credit Cards Menu photos See more of TheFeed on Facebook Log In or Create new account What are the best restaurants in Logan that provide takeout? Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas. We're located in Logan, Ohio, at the entrance to the Hocking Hills, and we're open 7 days a week! giving the outside a crunchy, crusty texture. Pizza, Subs, Pasta, Wings, M & M Family Diner ($) Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm. info@theoldedutchrestaurant.com. Tonight's special was a huge beef wellington. Where to Eat in Logan: The Best Restaurants and Bars April 14, 2018Cedrick Jardin Logan is a city in Hocking County, Ohio, United States. They offered to start lunch early for me and ordered a burger and tots. We didn't get the nachos but they sound and look awesome. The views are beautiful! Book your next vacation with us today! $227,700 Last Sold Price. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a margarita! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The waitstaff will help you pair your favorite entrees with the ideal beer, cocktail, or wine. to find hours and reservation information! The food and service was very good and costs very reasonable. A wellington has been on my foodie bucket list for a long time. # 5 of 58 restaurants in Logan $$$$ Pizza Closed today Hocking Hills Diner Order online # 6 of 58 restaurants in Logan $$$$ American Closed today Treehouse Treats and Treasures Order online # 7 of 58 restaurants in Logan $$$$ Open now Millstone Southern Smoked BBQ Order online # 8 of 58 restaurants in Logan $$$$ Barbecue Open now We spent a long weekend at the lodge and wished we could have had several meals at the restaurant but it was booked solid! All of their meats are smoked right on-site for 15-17 hours. #20 of 26 pubs & bars in Logan Upload menu Enter link to the menu for The Feed Bag Drive Thru You can specify link to the menu for The Feed Bag Drive Thru using the form above. It hit on all levels. Cuyahoga Valley National Park honors Ohio's storied past and serves varied beautiful landscapes. Berry cobbler was delicious Very pleasant experience. The home fries were crispy, which After a whole day of hiking, we were ready to eat something carb-y and pizza sounded perfect. After a delicious meal at one of the best Logan, Ohio restaurants, come back to the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls for some well-deserved relaxation. My husband had grilled chicken sandwich with fries. Daily 11:00 am2:30 pm The information provided in our App will make your next Hocking Hills visit even more enjoyable. It is located at 3106 St Clair Ave. NE, Cleveland, OH 44114. Also, it was nice, they did comp one of our meals. The food was delicious! I am a tough judge, though. We look forward to providing you a warm and inviting atmosphere where you can enjoy good food and our locally crafted beverages with your friends and family. Andy was an excellent server very attentive and courteous! We will be coming back. We had the red pepper soup, ham & cheese sandwich, Hits the spot after a day in the great. View more recently sold homes. I was taken aback at first as it appeared to bemore, All the way pizza is all you need in life. is housed in an 1840s log cabin and seats up to 45 guests in an intimate and open kitchen setting. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Will definitely go again when My husband and I went out tonight and had a wonderful time. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Very good experience! Was not impressed with the meals. Essential Oils for Arthritis Recipe #1. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Their ribeye is one of the best I've ever had. Good food. Lots to choose from. Our menu is curated by our Executive Chef, Aaron Mercier, who comes to us after extensive culinary work in Columbus, Ohio. Cold mash potatoes. Burgers, Chicken, Salads, Breakfast, Fast Food. Build-your-own burritos and nachos are also available on the menu. Hocking - Hocking Hills Winery announced an expansion to its portfolio with the opening of a new restaurant, 58 West. Awesome dining experience tonight! Great atmosphere and good service. Pulled Pork Nachos Our delicious pulled pork nachos are made with the most flavorful barbecue around and topped with cheese, jalapenos, and tomatoes. Ohio's 15th Congressional District election, 2022 (May 3 Democratic primary) Elections in Ohio, 2022 Primary date: May 3 Mail-in registration deadline: April 4 Online reg. Stay abreast of changes to our calendar of events. We did and it was great. Distance: Our tasty pulled pork shoulder sandwich is topped with slaw and your choice of BBQ sauce. Hotels near Paul A. Johnson Pencil Sharpener Museum, Hotels near Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Logan, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express Hocking Hills-Logan, an IHG Hotel, Restaurants near Sleep Inn Logan Ohio-Hocking Hills, Restaurants near Baymont by Wyndham Logan, Restaurants near Cedar Falls Hiking Trail, Restaurants near Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center, Restaurants near Paul A. Johnson Pencil Sharpener Museum, Restaurants near Hocking Hills Adventures. Your IP: 58 West looks forward to providing a warm and inviting atmosphere where guests can enjoy good food and locally crafted beverages with friends and family. I am located at 12 east Main Street in downtown Logan Ohi. 0.01 miles, Tee Jay's Drive Thru & Deli ($) Maya Burrito Co. is Logan OHs fastest-growing restaurant, and for good reason! Here youll find deliciously authentic Mexican cuisine bursting with Mayan-inspired flavors. Come check out our Old School Steakhouse. Wasn't first on my list but it had good reviews. Feed your Lobsession at Red Lobster read more. It only had 3 stars on Yelp, but it really looked fun. Distance: 2 drops cypress. I always look forward for a meal from there and we love to introduce friends who stay with us to our local favorite. Logan: US-33 at SR-664 Logan, Ohio Live Camera Feed. Friendly workers. Restaurant Info (740) 380-0088 hungrybuffalo@yahoo.com . Chicken over well done. Located within the Hocking Hills Golf Club. We were not impressed. Also, the table next to us had the same problem getting waited on. And the people are very friendly and so nice. Located in the beautiful new Hocking Hills Lodge. What are the best restaurants with outdoor seating? $5 Appetizers-All Of Them! The food was average with the lack of a good signature dish. My fries were cold & my hamburger was on the dry side. We ate 4 meals at the restaurant and Im so glad it was an option for us while staying at the lodge! I only live a couple blocks away. In addition to the award-winning wine from Hocking Hills Winery, we are thrilled to partner with Motherwell Distilling and Hocking Hills Brewing Company to bring premium spirits and craft beer for your enjoyment. Get quick answers from TheFeed staff and past visitors. Our meal was cooked to perfection! Winter hike - stayed at lodge for the weekend, Good steak and sides. 2 drops frankincense. The best part of Hocking Hills Winery is the beautiful atmosphere on the patio. TheFeed is located at 428 E Front St, Logan, OH 43138, USA, The website (URL) for TheFeed is: http://feedthehills.com/, TheFeed is open:Monday:7:00AM8:00PMTuesday:7:00AM8:00PMWednesday:7:00AM8:00PMThursday:7:00AM8:00PMFriday:7:00AM8:00PMSaturday:11:00AM8:00PMSunday:11:00AM8:00PM. Address: 12791 State Rt 664, Logan, Ohio 43138 Phone: 740.385.1000 Business Hours: Sunday - Thur: 11am - 8:00pm Friday - Sat: 11am - 8pm Email: info@theoldedutchrestaurant.com Name * First Name Last Name Email * Message * Get in touch Go Halfsies on Onion Rings & Fries at DQ, Find your nearby Pizza Hut at 12876 State Route 664 in Logan, OH. Plus we had a window view of the lovely patio and surrounding area. We really enjoyed the Burgers for lunch as well as the Garlic Fries. The smoked bologna sandwich offers an incredible taste and is served with kettle chips and a 12oz soda or water. Lol. The lunch we had was just OK. passing through, make sure to make The Feed one of you meal destinations! is a BBQ lovers paradise. . Logan, OH, 43138, United States (740) 380-0088 hungrybuffalo@yahoo.com. Burgers, Chicken, Salads, Breakfast, Fast Food We've been here twice now, and the food is completely amazing! Ambiance leaves a little to be desired, compared to the rest of the lodge. The chickenmore, Who eats at a golf course? Dont forget to try one of their popular desserts! 0.27 miles, Hocking Hills Bakery ($$) The variety of complex meals combined with fun clever names are enough to brighten your day. It's not much to look at from the outside, or inside either actually. With the Hocking Hills App you can receive special deals on lodging, food and activities. The chicken was small and super thick. $492,000 Last Sold Price. Food is good and Staff are friendly, ice cream could be a little less melty. The food was a tad pricey, but we were served a good meal that was a long way away from the nearest town, so the cost is understandable. The waitstaff will help you pair your favorite entrees with the ideal beer, cocktail, or wine. Place is cluttered and . I will surely return for that burger. Slyman's Restaurant and Deli, 3106 St Clair Ave NE, Cleveland, OH 44114, USA. With high-quality fare, warm hospitality, and an inviting atmosphere, this is a restaurant youll want to visit again and again. The ribeye was fantastic and the salads were healthy. Barbecue, Ribs, Chicken, Wings, Burgers, Domino's Pizza ($) I had the Albino Chicken sandwich, crispy, with mac and cheese. Welcome to the Hocking Hills Winery of Logan, Ohio Your favorite home away from home Buy Our Wines Award Winning Wines Founded in 2013, Hocking Hills Winery is proud to be family owned and operated.

Celtics Schedule 2022 23, Georgia Premier Academy Tuition, Houston County Ga Excess Funds List, 37th District Court Docket Search, South Dakota Court Case Search, Articles T