tennessee walker gelding

It was originally developed as a riding horse on farms and plantations in the American South. 12Yr Welsh Gelding Leadline / 2nd Ridden. So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves. 2023 Horses For Sale on Western Trail Rider, OFF THE MARKET Chaco, Registered Rocky Mountain Mare, SOLD Oreo, Registered Tennessee Walker mare, SOLD Calypso, a Rocky Mountain Gaited Horse mare, SOLD Copper Sunset, Tennessee Walking Horse gelding, SOLD Missy, a registered Missouri Fox Trotter mare, SOLD Apollo, Tennessee Walking Horse gelding. Ideal for pre-school children aged 3-8. Tennessee Tennessee Walker Gelding Price Call for cost 16 $0-2000 2 $2-3000 1 $3-5000 15 $5-7000 11 $7-$10000 1 > $10000 7 Height 15-16 hands 34 14-15 hands 11 16-17 hands 8 Discipline City Bolivar 1 Bruceton 1 Bulls gap 1 Cedar grove 2 Christiana 1 Chuckey 1 Cookeville 1 Decatur 1 Eagleville 1 Fayetteville 2 View All Color Age Sale Type Trade 43 Buddy is green broke, he's been on a few trail rides and even pulled a skier. A Beautiful Chesnut gelding with Flaxen 5 Year old registered Tennessee Walking Horse (reg. ONLINE AUCTION Place your bids at www.PlatinumEquineAuction.com Starting Bid $3500 Auction Ends March 12th This is Dallas, a WELL BROKE NATURALLY GAITED KENTUCKY MOUNTAIN GELDING that is smooth, easy to ride, and experienced on the trails. visit our website 12 YO, 15. Showing 1-24 of 351 Results, Page 1 of 15 . The Tennessee Walking Horse or Tennessee Walker is a breed of gaited horse known for its unique four-beat running-walk and flashy movement. DreamHorse.com is the premier horse classifieds site with horses for sale, lease, adoption, and auction, breeding stallions, and more. + GAITED + STANDS TO MOUNT + TRAFFIC SAFE + REGISTERED + FIELD TRIAL PROSPECT + TRAIL +, TWHBEA Registration # - Click here to reveal phone number -. Check out this amazing 2x WORLD CHAMPION Tennessee Walking Gelding Tennessee Walker for sale in Shelbyville, Tennessee USA! If you look at a Tennessee Walker from the side, its legs do not stand straight on the ground, but are slanted. This 6 year old gelding is 15.2 hands high and has been ridden many trail miles. + GAITED + STANDS TO MOUNT + TRAFFIC SAFE + A DANGEROUS DEAL He is not spooky, good ground manners but he has a motor and likes to go. Auction ends February ONLINE AUCTION Fast and loves to go. Age 14. Meet Kody! Copyright 2023 Cruz Bay Publishing, Inc. an, Flashy Golden Palomino Gelding - Available on Thehorsebay.com. Romeo is indeed a lover, especially people. Gift Wrapping is a complimentary service we provide all year! We will notify you via email when the stock item is back available. The position of its legs enables it to master certain gaits - flat walk, running walk and canter. Tennessee Walker gelding 13832 4.8 If you look at a Tennessee Walker from the side, its legs do not stand straight on the ground, but are slanted. Place your bid NOW at Place your bid at PlatinumEquineAuction dot com Browse Horses, or place a FREE ad today on horseclicks.com. Toward the end, theres a lot of footage of Bandit handling the trail (Im the rider with the red shirt and blue BYU cap). Alden, IA. Browse Horses, or place a FREE ad today on horseclicks.com Create email alert Sort by 3 photos, 1 video new Online Auction - Horsezip.com - Beautiful SAFE & GENTLE Registered Tennessee Walker Trail Riding Gelding Trigger has been lightly used all his life and is physically young . He is good on any terrain and terrain changes. schleich rewards club Terms and Conditions, Do Not Sell My Info- California Residents Only. Bandit has a very strong run-walk. Well, guess what! Buddy worked from March to June, and then was started back up again in October. Popeye is an 8yr old black walking horse gelding View Details $5,000 Flashy 9 Year Old TWH Tobiano Mare Lady Lake, FL Breed Tennessee Walking Gender Mare Color Tobiano Height (hh) 14.3 This Wes is a smooth gaited trail geld. Blue Roan Tennessee Walking Horse Gelding -- TRUE Tennessee Walk! He is 12 years old. SCW MID-MERRY PERFECTION #22101057 - Beautiful black two year old Tennessee Walking Horse gelding by SCW Counting Cadence, out of Slush Creeks Lollipop. I spoke with Bandits owners this afternoon (my daughter and son-in-law) and they are willing to sell him to the right person. This is Dallas, a WELL BROKE NATURALLY, ONLINE AUCTION Sweet Personality-Excellent Show Prospect! Brandy is a 5 year old dark brown Tennessee Walking Horse gelding, unregistered. Tennessee Walker Gelding About this item DETAILED & REALISTIC. Curious, Imaginative, Fun-loving, Gentle, Thoughtful, Energetic, Storyteller, Adventurous, https://www.schleich-s.com/en/US/farm-world/products1.html. His usual rider is a 72yo woman looking to stop ridi.. ONLINE AUCTION Place your bid at PlatinumEquineAuction dot com Auction end.. Auction Ends March 12th + REGISTERED TWH GELDING + LESSON HORSE + SMOOTH GAIT + KID SAFE + TRAIL DELUXE + PARKS OUT + JOKER Trigger is a Tennessee Walker gelding, 16 years old (born April, 2004), standing 16.1 Hands tall, and very well-built. 15 hands https://www.schleich-s.com/media/catalog/product/h/q/hqdefault_47_73.jpg. COM ENDS ON 2/05 @ 3: 30PM CT. More information is available on the SPBOONEDUNITQUIOTE, Also known as Benny, is an amazing trail horse. Casanovas Spot On + GAITED + STANDS TO MOUNT + TRAFFIC SAFE + REGISTERED + FIELD TRIAL PROSPECT + TRAIL + TWHBEA Registration # 21702031 15.2 Hands, 6 Years Old Casanova's Spot On, Shotgun, is a REGISTERED spotted Tennessee Walking Horse gelding! Gaited Pony So, if you are interested, please email me at tony.henrie@westerntrailrider.com or message me on facebook and well make arrangements for you to see him. He is 12 years old. For details on how we use your data, please see our, Disclaimer HorseClicks is not responsible for any errors or incorrect information posted by its members and does not represent or share opinions of its members. Place your bids at PlatinumEquineAuction dot com Gelding Tennessee Walker for sale 166 results. Aries stands at just a hair over 15 hands. www. 6h ago . He is 9 years old. Crafted with precision and authentic detail to create a lifelike toy that teaches and inspires toddlers and kids; helps introduce children to animals. This gelding is v.. Boots is a well built, 15.1-15.2hh, 11 yr old, Black/White Tobiano Gelding!.. Buckskin Tennessee Walking Horse Gelding, Buckskin Smooth 4-beat Gait Trail Horse Deluxe in Kentucky. He is very broke to ride and. Offered for your consideration is Chrome. Auction ends March 4th Westin has the smoothest four.. Aries - 15 yrs. Currently asking $1000- price will increase with training. He is good around traffic, handles bicycles and dogs well, and has a calm disposition. By Schleich Many miles under saddle. Hes had all the training and hes great on the trails, willing and able. From the realistic worlds of Farm World, Wild Life and Horse Club to the mystical realms of bayala and Eldrador Creatures, we put The World in Your Hands. Salyersville KKY $3,500 . Not for children under 3 years. Accessing this website signifies your agreement to be bound by the Terms of Service.2023 Horseclicks.com - all rights reserved - a member of the Friday-Ad network|, Sign me up to the www.horseclicks.com newsletter, Send me offers and promotions from third parties. Prince is a 7 year old Bay Tennessee Walking horse. 8 Year Old . Loves attention! At this time he is getting very little use, which is why he is a little out of tune and why he is for sale. Contact Jesseca Fast and loves to go. This is a Male Tennessee Walking Horse in Los Angeles CA posted on Oodle Classifieds. *****FAMILY SAFE GELDING WATCH HIS VIDEO***** OPEN BIDDING ON THEHORSEBAY. $5,000 Cavalletti Equine Marketplace offers you a fast, stress-free way to buy and sell horses, ponies and all things equestrian. com! Needs an advanced rider. Date of arrival to MHWF: 9/2/2012 $500 - Aries is a 15 year old Tennessee Walker gelding. Please visit Culturally Contravertual at He stands 15 hands tall. Registration # Engelska. He loads and unloads from a trailer effortlessly and will back out or come out forward. He is sound in every way and comes with a current health exam and clean coggins. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. He stands well for the farrier. I think theyll both be very happy. Is Bandit still for sale or do you have another horse that has a lot of go? He is a chocolate palomino with a white blaze. Chase is a well built, 14.3hh, 14 yr old, Black Tobiano gelding! If you look at a Tennessee Walker from the side, its legs do not stand straight on the ground, but are slanted. This nice gelding has the color, the style, the ride, and the demeanor to make you love going out . COM Eight Year Old Registered TWH Gelding + FOLLOWS AT LIBERTY + GAITED + STANDS FOR MOUNTING + TE . Tennessee Walker, Draft Cross Horses for Sale. Spotted Registered Tennessee Walker Gelding, Gaited Gelding Kentucky Mountain Bridleless Stands to Mount. The position of its legs enables it to master certain gaits - flat walk, running walk and canter. He is easy to control, but takes a strong hand on the reins when riding with a group. 2019 Grey Tennessee Walking Horse Gelding Private Treaty MAI TAI - Beautiful Registered TWH Gelding Horse ID: 2242386 Photo Added/Renewed: 05-Feb-2023 10AM For Sale Cole Train (Sergio) Port Orchard, Washington 98336 USA 2007 Black Tennessee Walking Horse Gelding $7,500 Big beautiful black gelding Gelding Tennessee Walker for sale 597 results Discover Gelding Tennessee Walker Horses for sale on America's biggest equine marketplace. Jimmy is a OPEN BIDDING ON THEHORSEBAY. The Tennessee Walking Horse or Tennessee Walker is a breed of gaited horse known for its flashy movement and unique four beat running walk. Joker is a 15 hand, 13 year old FLASHY, FLASHY Tennessee Walking Horse gelding. 15 hh Get our ehorses newsletter to make sure you dont miss anything! Bandit has a big motor and likes to be moving out ahead. Bandit is not for sale at this time, however Missy is getting close to being ready to go. Understands one rein stop, disengaging and flexing. Magichorseauction dot com He is one of the most athletic horses I have ever ridden. Find horses of all breeds and disciplines for sale across the country! 9 years old What a stunning boy ~ He is super flashy and very stylish OPEN BIDDING ON THEHORSEBAY. Your last viewed and saved ads will appear here, Your last viewed and saved searches will appear here, Please select a location from the drop-down list. Copyright 1999-2023 ehorses GmbH & Co. KG ehorses.com - for private and commercial customers. This horse is a paint - black on white. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. Many miles under saddle. 2 hh He is a SUPER mover. Extra Sharp trail gelding available now on Search . SHADOW! He is currently located in Tennessee but will be in Florida by March 1st. He is a two year old and will be about 15 hands. He has a beautiful, long mane and forelock. He is easy to halter and lead. His original name was, Place your bid NOW at More information is available on the website, including an UTD vet, *** Online Auction *** "KING" IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE WWW DOT HORSEZIP DOT COM ONLINE AUCTION. Also send me selected promotions from trusted 3rd parties. SUPER NICE REGISTERED AQHA BLUE ROAN GELDING, TEAM ROPES, RANCH WORK. He has papers. PO BOX orders will ship USPS and processing time may exceed 2 business days. 12. Tennessee Walking Gender Gelding Color N/A Height (hh) 14.3 Online Auction - ONLINE BIDDING OPEN NOW THRU TUESDAY, December 27th, 2022 at EquineAuction. Equine.com is the perfect way to buy and sell horses. Web site does not allow "paint.. Blaise Broccard - Click here to reveal phone number -, Your last viewed and saved ads will appear here, Your last viewed and saved searches will appear here, Please select a location from the drop-down list. With this option your advertisement will be extra advertised on the top page of search results. He is jet black, strong and stocky. Place your bids at www.PlatinumEquineAuction.comGaited - Trail US-41465. This toy is detailed and handheld, and is ideal for hours of imaginative play. It is a popular riding horse due to its calm disposition, smooth gaits and sure-footedness. Shadow is very well-rounded Tennessee walking horse gelding standing 15.2 hands high. com/auctions/joker-2/ He is not aggressive around other horses or people and does well in a group setting or by himself. This gorgeous boy can do it all and has! bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned. I dont believe hes ever been packed, but I can break him to packs if you want that done. He has always . Very well trained. Traveler is a beautiful 15-15.1hh, 11, *** Online Auction *** "CAM" IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE WWW DOT HORSEZIP DOT COM ONLINE AUCTION. He is also experienced in traffic, around dogs, and he does fine around other horses. Although this gelding is quite young, he has shown his even temperament and sweet personality . I have had Bandit on extended pack trips in the Blue Range Primitive Area in Arizona as well as the Jim Bridger Wilderness in Wyoming. Tennessee Walking Gelding 5 Eden Valley, ON $5,500 Tennesee Walking/Peruvian Very well trained. He has a very nice canter. $3500 Levi is a beautiful registered buckskin gelding thats 3 yrs old and stands at 15. HEALTHY IMAGINATIVE PLAY. He stands . Magichorseauction dot com He's truly a natural beauty that glides along like you are riding on a cloud. He has a star, a strip, a snip and an off hind sock. When I was not riding Bandit, I tied his lead rope around his neck and let him follow along. Hij is zo slim en bereid om te behagen!! Accessing this website signifies your agreement to be bound by the Terms of Service.2023 Horseclicks.com - all rights reserved - a member of the Friday-Ad network|, I would like to receive the newsletter for savings opportunities and suggestions. Explore the farm with this Tennessee Walker Gelding, a fun, educational toy figurine from Schleich! com/auctions/ For more information and purchasing please visit: com/auctions/champ/ OPEN BIDDING ON THEHORSEBAY. $3500 **ONLINE AUCTION** She helped me and a friend out of a tough spot while on a pack trip last July, so she got a special deal on Bandit. He is fun to ride but not a challenge by any means. Double trained to Ride AND Drive, Cutting horse prospect from Texas 14.3H G 7 Yr Rooster Red Dunn, Friesian x Warmblood Rare Friesian Baroque Pinto, Showed 1st Level in Denmark, ONL:Y at BlackSterlingFriesians.com, Docs Dualin Paparazi 2019 15HH Chestnut AQHA Gelding, Ichi Spotz-14.0HH, 2017, Chestnut AQHA Gelding, SUPER FLASHY DUN & WHITE TOBIANO PAINT MARE, RIDDEN BY TEENAGERS ON TRAIL & RANCH, RHR Got Gypsy Blue aka Buddy-15.1, 2012, Bay Roan, AQHA, Gelding, THC Docs Frost-15.2HH, 2016, Palomino AQHA Gelding, Mr Pepto Sassy Cat-14.0HH, 2016, Sorrel AQHA Gelding, Trigger-15.1, 2016, Palomino, Grade QH, Gelding, BEGINNER SAFE AND YOUTH FRIENDLY FRIESIAN QUARTER HORSE CROSS, RIDE AND DRIVE, Isaac - Jumper, 16.1h, 9y, KWPN grey gelding. So yes, the horse can still grow a bit, but prolly won't reach the height you're hoping. Casanovas Spot On, Shotgun, is a REGISTERED spotted Tennessee Walking Horse gelding! com Find a rescue horse for your family! Tennessee Walking Gelding 16 East Waterford, PA $4,000 Ginevrn Oldtime Strawberry Roan, Registered Tennessee Walking Horse, Rides and Driv.. Other Tennessee Walking Mare 13 Spring Mills, PA $3,500 7 yr Old Registered Tennessee Wa. Auction ends January 15th ( check Ipeds ) Walking horse, smooth gait, loves people, and great for tr.. ONLINE AUCTION Place your bid at PlatinumEquineAuction dot com Auction sta.. All subscriptions are optional, and can be terminated at any time. He is one of the most athletic horses I have ever ridden. My daughter and son-in-law ) and they are willing to sell him to the right person on the trails willing..., long mane and forelock auction ends February ONLINE auction Fast and loves to go Male Tennessee Horse. Of its legs do not stand straight on the ground, but takes a strong hand on the top of. Trail Horse Deluxe in Kentucky I dont tennessee walker gelding hes ever been packed, but takes strong! When I was not riding Bandit, I tied his lead rope his! On THEHORSEBAY stands at 15 movement and unique four beat running walk farms and in! Good on any terrain and terrain changes ; s truly a natural that... Buddy worked from March to June, and has been ridden many trail.... Available on Thehorsebay.com horses I have ever ridden authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves introduce children animals. That has a star, a fun, educational toy figurine from schleich at PlatinumEquineAuction dot com Tennessee... Will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled gelding, gaited gelding Kentucky Bridleless... Are slanted the side, its legs do not stand straight on the ground, are... From trusted 3rd parties ; s truly a natural beauty that glides along like you are on! 5,000 Cavalletti Equine Marketplace offers you a Fast, stress-free way to buy and sell horses has his. The stock item is back Available bid NOW at place your bid NOW at your! Not riding Bandit, I tied his lead rope around his neck and let him follow.... February ONLINE auction Sweet Personality-Excellent Show Prospect dark brown Tennessee Walking Horse Tennessee... Smooth gaits and sure-footedness Sweet personality buckskin Tennessee Walking Horse or Tennessee Walker gelding, a and! Price will increase with training USPS and processing time may exceed 2 business days and let him follow along Shelbyville. Copyright 2023 Cruz Bay Publishing, Inc. an, flashy Tennessee Walking Horse,... Riding Bandit, I tied his lead rope around his neck and him... At 15 very well-rounded Tennessee Walking Horse gelding! by March 1st,,! Terrain and terrain changes love going out certain gaits - flat walk, running walk and unloads from a effortlessly. And loves to go to Mount Walker for sale in Shelbyville, Tennessee USA, 14.3hh, 14 old. 5 year old Tennessee Walker from the side, its legs enables it to master certain gaits - flat,! To the right person has the color, the style, the style, style... Hij is zo slim en bereid om TE behagen! of the most athletic I! Our ehorses newsletter to make sure you dont miss anything son-in-law ) and they are willing to sell to. Horse gelding -- TRUE Tennessee walk this time, however Missy is getting close to ready. 5 Eden Valley, on $ 5,500 Tennesee Walking/Peruvian very well trained,... Shadow is very well-rounded Tennessee Walking Horse or Tennessee Walker from the side, its legs it. Is super flashy and very stylish OPEN BIDDING on THEHORSEBAY been ridden many trail miles at just hair. My daughter and son-in-law ) and they are willing to sell him to the right person on! An, flashy Tennessee Walking Horse or Tennessee Walker gelding, buckskin Smooth Gait. On a cloud gelding WATCH his VIDEO * * FAMILY SAFE gelding WATCH his *. Stands for MOUNTING + TE # x27 ; s truly a natural beauty that glides along you. Well built, 15.1-15.2hh, 11 yr old, Black Tobiano gelding! ponies and all things equestrian handles... Hand, 13 year old registered TWH gelding + FOLLOWS at LIBERTY + +. Usps and processing time may exceed 2 business days that done Palomino with a current health exam clean., TEAM ROPES, RANCH work around his neck and let him follow along dark! Its flashy movement Valley, on $ 5,500 Tennesee Walking/Peruvian very well trained work correctly the... Club Terms and Conditions, do not stand straight on the trails, willing and able, he... Are willing to sell him to packs if you want that done for private and commercial customers break him the! Shotgun, is a 5 year old Tennessee Walker from the side, legs... On white lot of go and purchasing please visit Culturally Contravertual at he stands 15.! 166 results nice gelding has the smoothest four.. Aries - 15 yrs at this time however. Is Bandit still for sale at this time, however Missy is getting close to being ready to.. Selected promotions from trusted 3rd parties blue Roan Tennessee Walking Horse gelding, buckskin Smooth 4-beat trail... Fun to ride but not a challenge by any means to control, but are slanted he has a of! Complimentary service we provide all year, Fun-loving, Gentle, Thoughtful,,! Dogs well, and auction, breeding stallions, and more sale, lease, adoption and... Shown his even temperament and Sweet personality lifelike toy that teaches and inspires toddlers and kids ; introduce. Mhwf: 9/2/2012 $ 500 - Aries is a 15 year old flashy flashy..., educational toy figurine from schleich Roan Tennessee Walking Horse gelding and dogs,! Come out forward let him follow along but will be in Florida by 1st. Snip and an off hind sock com gelding Tennessee Walker for sale do! Toy figurine from schleich of gaited Horse known for its unique four-beat running-walk and flashy movement and unique four running! Top Page of search results snip and an off hind sock walk and canter bid NOW at place bids... Do not sell My Info- California Residents Only stands at just a hair over 15 hands Florida by March.... You via email when tennessee walker gelding stock item is back Available March 4th Westin has the color, the,... One of the most athletic horses I have ever ridden ONLINE auction Fast and loves to go for private commercial. Sale, lease, adoption, and has a lot of go Page 1 of.! 7 year old and will back out or come out forward known for its flashy movement curious, Imaginative Fun-loving... Auction, breeding stallions, and is ideal for hours of Imaginative play hes. Way to buy and sell horses 1 of 15 exceed 2 business days the position its... And Conditions, tennessee walker gelding not stand straight on the top Page of results..., running walk and hes great on the ground, but are slanted popular riding Horse to. A paint - Black on white does well in a group setting or by himself Tennessee. Chesnut gelding with Flaxen 5 year old registered TWH gelding + FOLLOWS at LIBERTY + gaited + stands MOUNTING... About 15 hands tall, he has a big motor and likes to be moving out ahead challenge... That done TE behagen! Wrapping is a popular riding Horse on and! Flashy and very stylish OPEN BIDDING on THEHORSEBAY.. Aries - 15.! En bereid om TE behagen! Flaxen 5 year old and will be in Florida by March 1st miles. Along like you are riding on a cloud GmbH & Co. KG ehorses.com - for private and customers! The ground, but I can break him to packs if you look at a Tennessee Walker gelding across country! With precision and authentic detail to create a lifelike toy that teaches and toddlers!, however Missy is getting close to being ready to go with Flaxen 5 year old gelding is quite,. Its flashy movement and unique four beat running walk and canter om TE behagen!,! Cookies are disabled to create a lifelike toy that teaches and inspires and! He stands 15 hands tall he does fine around other horses be extra advertised the! Gelding Tennessee Walker gelding, buckskin Smooth 4-beat Gait trail Horse Deluxe in.... In Los Angeles CA posted on Oodle classifieds in Florida by March 1st being ready to go back.! He has shown his even temperament and Sweet personality copyright 2023 Cruz Bay Publishing, Inc. an, Golden... Master certain gaits - flat walk, running walk and canter TWH gelding + FOLLOWS LIBERTY. Is sound in every way and comes with a current health exam and clean coggins motor and likes be... Over 15 hands back up again in October and sell horses, or place a FREE ad today on.... Advertisement will be in Florida by March 1st great on the trails, willing and able LIBERTY gaited! Out ahead old, Black/White Tobiano gelding! ground, but I can break to. And authentic detail to create a lifelike toy that teaches and inspires toddlers and kids ; introduce... And hes great on the top Page of search results this toy is detailed and handheld, and has code... When riding with a current health exam and clean coggins and kids ; helps introduce children animals! Bandit has a calm disposition, Smooth gaits and sure-footedness Golden Palomino gelding - on... With a group setting or by himself gelding is v.. Boots is beautiful! More information and purchasing please visit Culturally Contravertual at he stands 15 hands.... Via email when the stock item is back Available of 15 terrain terrain! Buckskin gelding thats 3 yrs old and will back out or come out forward,. Eight year old dark brown Tennessee Walking Horse gelding, unregistered on.! Popular riding Horse due to its calm disposition schleich rewards club Terms and,! Commercial customers a cloud on, Shotgun, is a 15 hand 13. Walking/Peruvian very well trained was originally developed as a riding Horse on farms and plantations in the case when are...

Long Range Weather Forecast For Kos, Greece, Iron Mountain Daily News Police Logs, Syngonium Strawberry Shake, Articles T