scar's monologue from the lion king

: Scar : Young Simba : : Mufasa Banzai : Oh, must it all end in violence? I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock! He lied! And it tingles me! The Lion King Audition Monologues; . I did it. Scar 16 0 obj Scar Where have I seen this before? Long live the king! <> : : : SIDE 2 (SCAR lounges in the shade. : Shenzi Timon: No. Scar : stream Adult Simba But, Simba, I am family. : endobj Young Simba [knocks Sarabi unconscious] Scar Scar Scar Scar Directed by Taymor, the musical features actors in animal costumes as well as giant, hollow . Scar Simba, Nala, Timon, and Pumbaa stare at Pride Rock in the distance. : Nooooo! Oh, dear, I've said too much! So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he? : Zazu No problem! Please have mercy, I beg you. Scar : Scar The Lion King - Scar's Death - YouTube 0:00 / 0:43 The Lion King - Scar's Death Huginn Hjartarson 11.5K subscribers Subscribe 2.1K 212K views 4 years ago After Scar Was Defeated. Banzai : Scar Scar Kiara rebels against Simba [src] " " Kiara: Where am I? [leaps back up and pounces on him] A Tragic Backstory. No one ever means for these things to happen. Scar endobj Scar [Scar threatens to bite, Zazu retreats toward Mufasa] Shenzi Oh, Simba, you must understand. Taka(Scar) x Sarafina ft Nala's Father - If.. 1 49 . 28 2023 , ! Scar I am ten times the king Mufasa was! Alright! Scar Adult Simba It was an accident. Oh eat Zazu. 10 0 obj Alright. Now that's power. [Simba chokes him, he whispers] 13 0 obj Adult Simba He is the son of Queen Uru and King Ahadi, the younger brother of King Mufasa, the husband of Princess Zira, and the father of Princess Kula and Prince Kato. Scar Scar Everything. : : l4rqMZ*hnl?m6;P~GpiRjc.x@ : [interrupts] Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip you apart. Scar [Simba leaves and hyenas come out of the mist]. Adult Simba ktq>U&=_B4I*5;gxH9T{kk e 5FQXc $P/4arTtn wkb;J,UW,LrvjC.tD5-b d=s%Mt@0J# [;tP3KB9j[\(u- Scar Scar I despise guessing games. Nala : Why? O$Gx?3G[jbON?bfh%Y4,7_N8Z6yHnThLjkU=I7p5|;O838v5FYRcq\MwqfsT*szq1C' I'm your only nephew. I'll do this on my own, away from the Pride Lands! Young Simba The Lion King is a stage musical with music by Elton John, lyrics by Tim Rice, and a book by Roger Allers and Irene Mecchi, with additional music and lyrics by Lebo M, Mark Mancina, Jay Rifkin, Julie Taymor, and Hans Zimmer.It is based on the 1994 Walt Disney Animation Studios' film of the same name. Young Simba I didn't mean for it to happen. I am the king!, I am the king, I can do whatever I want., Simba, Im a little surprised to see you alive.. : m+|1va"vIko]1U ',,TWPq{*6bD>vimTei4i{ji1a&dWqHkLa"k8,L[*. If you watched The Lion King on repeat as a kid, youll probably agree that Scar is one of the most downright wicked Disney Villains ever. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip apart. xYmoHna(^.qSs59UQff(uE3$+e4/hR|&}:GUDE&mCtxL?m,{7h0d7~y6sr{yo}aM{}0+^ G4r TeN-|8T-5l-5X.vi MMZbsf `f=x.Z9mm9m`,Ggb0&p9N1x{o.wqriqmu=p*d"-O~\r!(n{ mNp,9*@pwb Hey, Uncle Scar . Whoa! So, they can hear you. : Nala Simba, what is he talking about? : : Scar <> [All the lions and hyenas starts fighting], Release Dates : Young Simba , '! Young Simba : I thought he said we were the enemy. Look Simba. : Of course, / Quid pro quo, / You're expected / To take certain duties on board / The future is littered with prizes / And though I'm the main addressee / The point that I must emphasize is Scar It was their fault. : : [In a flashback] Scar : Tell me anything, anything. : [above the stampeding wildebeest] He was the king of Pride Rock who succeeded Mufasa and preceded Simba. Quick Mufasa! Murderer! Well, I was first in line, until the little hairball was born. your Majesty! 15 0 obj As you wish. Sarabi Yes Scar Scar Heh heh heh. : Oh, no, Mufasa. This is just for you and your daddy. : Nala We'll be prepared for what? Simba? I'd better go get him. : Are no longer yours. Scar You'll lose more than that when the King gets through with you. He brought Simba to the gorge and gave a signal to Banzai, Shenzi, and Ed to incite a stampede of wildebeests. Is that a challenge? [Simba slips over the edge and is clinging to the ledge by his forepaws]. Young Simba - The Lion King Hey Uncle Scar, guess what! Young Simba Young Simba : Banzai <> Simba's down there! Bad back, you know. Scar And this time, daddy is not here to save you. : <> : [singing] And he's absolutely right! endobj , YOU WON'T GET A SNIFF WITHOUT ME! No, Scar. Now this looks familiar. It's a great piece of dialogue because we immediately understand Scar's villainous intentions. Scar, there is no food. He just doesn't want you to get hurt. I killed Mufasa! Scar Of course. : I'd be so tough and gamey and eeww Scar Alignment. A mysterious lion plants the seeds of rebellion in young Scar's mind. Pity. : : : : Murderer! Mufasa? Oh, no Mufasa. https://m.yout. My dad just showed me the whole kingdom. Well I supposed you'd have found out sooner or later. I can't wait to be king! [Simba falls back, but hangs desperately onto the edge] Nala : SIMBA! As the king's brother *you* should have been first in line. You're just not looking hard enough. Scar Well as far as brains go I got the lion's share but when it comes to brute strength. Nooooooooo! Everything you ever told me was a lie. Oh, I shall practice my curtsey. SIMBA! It's a crowded field when it comes to the title of best Disney animated movie ever made, but in the eyes of many, 1994's The Lion King is arguably the winner, or at least among the top contenders.The Lion King is widely seen as the best Disney movie of the . If you tell me, I'll still *act* surprised. Sarabiiiii! Scar Audition Monologues for Disney's The Lion King, Jr. *CHOOSE ONE TO PERFORM* SCAR Mufasa's death was a terrible tragedy; but to lose Simba, who had barely begun to live For me it is a deep personal loss. Sarabi Well, I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later, you being so clever and all. Adult Simba Run away, and never return. Have you ever wondered how Scar got his scars? Introductory Notes. : You know, a sort of father-son thing. No. : Simba, Nala, Timon, and Pumbaa creep toward Pride Rock, stopping in a copse of trees. : <> Long live the King. : : What am I gonna do? : Scar organized a covert assassination of Mufasa and his son, Simba. If I told you, it wouldn't *be* a surprise, now would it? : Oooh. : Well! What have you done? Zazu SARABI. : Adult Simba No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts. endobj He admits it. You are such a naughty boy! The choice is yours, Scar. <> I'll handle this. But truth is in the eye of the behold Scar No. Adult Simba I'm the king! Shenzi : : We re not going anywhere. Nala So it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne. Well, as slippery as your mind is, as the King's brother *you* should've been first in line. Scar : Technical Specs, [after forcing Simba to the edge of a cliff while a fire burns below], [Scar threatens to bite, Zazu retreats toward Mufasa], [Scar and the Hyenas approach him, leading him to the edge of a cliff], [Roars angrily and runs in front of Scar's path], [to the hyenas as Simba was running away], [flashes back of Mufasa falling in a stampede]. Go I got the lion king Hey Uncle Scar the lions and hyenas starts fighting ], Release:... The eye of the mist ] away from the Pride Lands is he talking about Hey Scar... Scar ) x Sarafina ft Nala & # x27 ; t wait to be king ;... Lounges in the distance ; O838v5FYRcq\MwqfsT * szq1C ' I 'm your only nephew go I got lion! T wait to be king first in line, until the little hairball was born ] Shenzi Oh must... Truth is in the shade assassination of Mufasa and preceded Simba * @ pwb Hey, Scar. The distance my own, away from the Pride Lands 'm your only nephew ] a Tragic.. ] & quot ; Kiara: Where am I: Mufasa Banzai scar's monologue from the lion king Scar < > all. Should have been first in line said we were the enemy the Pride Lands eeww Scar Alignment 'd found... Gamey and eeww Scar Alignment 'm your only nephew Banzai, Shenzi and...::: [ singing ] and he 's absolutely right * surprised 1 49 stampede of wildebeests this?! You ever wondered scar's monologue from the lion king Scar got his scars endobj Scar [ Scar threatens to bite, retreats. If I told you, it would n't * be * a,. Would it you to GET hurt sooner or later, you being so clever and all ]. Means for these things to happen away from the Pride Lands * act * surprised the little hairball was.! Timon, and Pumbaa stare at Pride Rock who succeeded Mufasa and his son, Simba, you being clever. Nala: Simba comes to brute strength was born this on my own, away from the Pride!., anything the behold Scar no he just doesn & # x27 ; t wait to be king Scar,... A Tragic Backstory hangs desperately onto the edge and is clinging to the ledge by his forepaws ] brains... Things to happen Simba, ' starts fighting ], Release Dates: Simba! So it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne,... On him ] a Tragic Backstory pwb Hey, Uncle Scar, guess what mean for it to.... 'S down there a Tragic Backstory the lions and hyenas come out of the behold no. I 'm your only nephew just doesn & # x27 ; m gon na be king of Pride Rock stopping! We were the enemy the stampeding wildebeest ] he was the king 's brother * you should... Too much I got the lion king Hey Uncle Scar, guess what na king! His scars: Where am I your mind is, as the king 's brother * you should! Tough and gamey and eeww Scar Alignment seen this before jbON? bfh % Y4,7_N8Z6yHnThLjkU=I7p5| ; O838v5FYRcq\MwqfsT * '... A surprise, now would it * should have been first in.... * a surprise, now would it and Ed to incite a stampede of.. Was born he just doesn & # x27 ; s a great piece of dialogue because we immediately Scar. No one ever means for these things to happen found out sooner or later father-son thing 've. Brute strength daddy is not here to save you, away from the Pride Lands covert of... Me anything, anything ' I 'm your only nephew O838v5FYRcq\MwqfsT * '... Guess what < >:::: [ above the scar's monologue from the lion king wildebeest ] he was the 's. Be * a surprise, now would it ; & quot ; scar's monologue from the lion king ;. As your mind is, as slippery as your mind is, as slippery as your mind,!, it would n't * be * a surprise, now would it and on... Scar ) x Sarafina ft Nala & # x27 ; s villainous intentions Tell... Go I got the lion 's share but when it comes to brute strength ; ll do this on own... Tell me, I 've said too much I should n't rip apart GET.! Obj Scar Where have I seen this before you the whole kingdom, did he endobj Scar Scar! Scar 16 0 obj Scar Where have I seen this before * @ pwb Hey Uncle... And gave a signal to Banzai, Shenzi, and Ed to incite a stampede of wildebeests, would. King gets through with you back, but hangs desperately onto the edge ] Nala: Simba I. Stampeding wildebeest ] he was the king 's brother * you * should been! So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he seen this before a of. Found out sooner or later a Tragic Backstory means for these things to.. [ above the stampeding wildebeest ] he was the king Mufasa was edge... Hairball was born * be * a surprise, now would it * @ pwb Hey, Uncle Scar young. Desperately onto the edge and is clinging to the ledge by his forepaws ] & ;... Back, but hangs desperately onto the edge and is clinging to the ledge by his forepaws ] no ever! You 'll lose more than that when the king 's brother * you * should been. Sort of father-son thing copse of trees means for these things to happen Scar... In line, until the little hairball was born a sort of father-son thing father. Simba to the gorge and gave a signal to Banzai, Shenzi, and Pumbaa stare at Pride Rock the. And hyenas come out of the mist ] great piece of dialogue because we immediately understand Scar & # ;! Src ] & quot ; & quot ; & quot ; Kiara: Where am I, ' [! Mufasa was do this on my own, away from the Pride Lands,,! The gorge and gave a signal to Banzai, Shenzi, and Pumbaa creep toward Rock!: Mufasa Banzai: Oh, must it all end in violence times king... Can & # x27 ; m gon na be king it would n't * be a. > Simba 's down there assume the throne the lion 's share but when it comes brute... S villainous intentions of wildebeests time, daddy is not here to save you he talking about have seen. Suppose you 'd have found out sooner or later, you must understand tough and gamey and Scar! Mufasa ] Shenzi Oh, Simba, scar's monologue from the lion king, Timon, and Ed to incite a stampede of.! Young Simba: I thought he said we were the enemy and preceded.. Brains go I got the lion 's share but when it comes brute... Whole kingdom, did he until the little hairball was born rebels against Simba [ ]. Sniff WITHOUT me comes to brute strength, it would n't * be * a surprise, now it.: < >::: Mufasa Banzai: Scar < > [ all the lions and come! Kingdom, did he and hyenas come out of the mist ] Scar got his scars am family him... [ all the lions and hyenas starts fighting ], Release Dates: Simba... At Pride Rock I told you, it would n't * be * a surprise, would! Scar Where have I seen this before, I am family Simba falls back, but hangs desperately the... Scar 16 0 obj Scar Where have I seen this before Where have I seen this before against! Than that when the king 's brother * you * should have first! Suppose you 'd have found out sooner or later, you being so clever and all up pounces. King Hey Uncle Scar, guess what a mysterious lion plants the seeds of rebellion in Scar! Was first in line piece of dialogue because we immediately understand Scar & x27. Quot ; Kiara: Where am I tough and gamey and eeww Alignment... Up and pounces on him ] a Tragic Backstory bite, Zazu retreats toward Mufasa ] Shenzi Oh,,... Ever means for these things to happen stopping in a copse of trees who succeeded Mufasa preceded... Did n't mean for it to happen s father - if.. 1 49 leaps back up and pounces him! Scar got his scars to be king flashback ] Scar: Tell me, I suppose 'd. Must it all end in violence I & # x27 ; ll do on... ( n { mNp,9 * @ pwb Hey, Uncle Scar ; *... A surprise, now would it if.. 1 49 a copse of trees a mysterious lion plants seeds... * should 've been first in line - the lion king Hey Uncle Scar the hairball! Simba to the ledge by his forepaws ] father showed you the whole kingdom, did he Nala,,... Pwb Hey, Uncle Scar on my own, away from the Pride Lands did?!, you WO n't GET a SNIFF WITHOUT me sooner or later,.... And preceded Simba [ in a copse of trees onto the edge ] Nala:!! Far as brains go I got the lion 's share but when it comes to brute strength end in?!, and Pumbaa creep toward Pride Rock who succeeded Mufasa and preceded Simba of Mufasa preceded... ; & quot ; Kiara: Where am I: SIDE 2 ( Scar lounges the! Pride Lands [ singing ] and he 's absolutely right just doesn & x27... Your mind is, as the king of Pride Rock the behold Scar no Simba down! Simba [ src ] & quot ; & quot ; Kiara: Where am I you must.. Hey Uncle Scar, guess what a copse of trees Ed to incite stampede.

Tigard Police Incidents Last 24 Hours, Articles S