robert sauer obituary 2022

He was proud to be a master gardener and an avid volunteer at the Navel Museum and many other local organizations. We see that you have javascript disabled. Obituary Robert D. "Bob" Sauer, 85 of Gulf Breeze, Florida passed away on Sunday December 11th, 2022, after a long battle with dementia. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Plymouth man arrested following task force raid, Ticket sales for inaugural Pittston-to-Jim Thorpe train trip launch Wednesday, Judge rules electronic skill game machines are legal, Luzerne County Council confirms Wilbur as Corrections division head. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Low around 40F. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Robert William Sauer to show support. Obituary: Christopher Craig Martin. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. May the Lord comfort you and bring you peace in this time of loss. He attended high school at Golden Valley High School and continued on to college at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. In lieu of flowers, the family has requested that memorial donations be made to Youth Challenge, 223 29th Street, Newport News, VA 23607. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Visitation will be held from 11:00-12:00pm, Saturday December 17th, 2022, at St. Sylvester Catholic Church, 6464 Gulf Breeze Parkway Gulf Breeze, Florida 32563, followed by a funeral service at 12:00pm. A friend to everyonealways with lots of smiles, jokes, warm handshakes, hugs for the ladies and pride in his title of Honorary Mayor of Phoebusthese are just a few of the wonderful memories we will forever treasure. The family would like to thank Dr. Mauer Biscotti and the Hospice of the Sacred Heart. He is survived by : his wife Kelly Sauer; his daughter Carrie Sauer; his siblings, Maureen McKenzie and Donald Sauer; and his nieces and nephews, Kathy Warren, Kelly Mulkins, Kimberly Wood, Patrick McKenzie, Robert Sauer and Jonathan Sauer. He also ran his own business RDS Design and Drafting. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Bobs name to the Rothman Thompson Syndrome foundation. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. My thoughts are with each member of the family even though I have not met everyone. His first call was at St. Stephens Lutheran Church, Wilmington, Del., where he served two years, he then became pastor of St. Peters Lutheran Church, Hughestown, where he served 36 years. We have lost a great man in whom he will be missed by the many friends friends he had. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.ncbsmilton.com for the Sauers family. Robert D. Sauer was born on August 29th, 1956 in Madison, South Dakota to Virgil & Phyllis (Milton) Sauer. You were unique Robert. This memorial page is dedicated for family, friends and future generations to celebrate the life of their loved one. He brough good vibes and positivism with him when he came through the door at Paul's each morning. He was a longtime and active member of the Pennsylvania Chiefs of Police Association. Please enable javascript and refresh the page to continue reading local news. And, although there will always be a certain "void", I have found great comfort in the countless memories that we made. ROBERT WILLIAM SAUER "Bob" Passed away on January 29, 2022. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Robert David Sauer of Bemidji, Minnesota, who passed away at the age of 65, on August 26, 2022. We won't share it with anyone else. Have the latest local news delivered every afternoon so you don't miss out on updates. LAURA,SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DAD,PHOEBUS WILL MISS HIM. December 11, 2022 I have truly lost a great friend in "Stooge" We go back some 57 years. Receive a notification when services are updated. Bob was a 1964 graduate of Lincoln High School, and he received his Bachelors Degree from the University of Pittsburgh. Robert was born April 4, 1940. Sue Tjornehoj officating. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Robert Dale Sauer of Gulf Breeze, Florida, born in Cincinnati, Ohio, who passed away on December 11, 2022 at the age of 85. Robert worked for many years in the building industry for companies including: Lamperts, Robertsons, Walker Building Center, UBC, Structures International, Norson, Bemidji Building Center, Probuild, Menards and retired from Builders First Source. Theyd find him sitting in his chair in his shop, a kind and gentle man who, I suspect, stayed in business for as long as he did just so he could be around people. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Your father has left his mark in the community and will "live on" despite his physical absence. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. He was a wonderful influence in my life as I was growing up. My condolences to the Mayor's family and to all he touched with his wirey humor , warm hugs which shall be missed by each and every one of us. He is survived by a daughter, Laura S. Sandford and her husband, Jeff of Hampton; two sons, Robert M. Sauer, Jr., of Charleston, SC, and William J. Sauer and his wife Betsy of Newport News; two sisters, Doris Kamm and Margaret Rinaldi of Orlando, FL; two brothers, Carlton and Wayne Sauer of Newport News; five grandchildren, Casey Wignall, Courtney Orlando, Blake White, Grayson Sandford, and Kurt Sauer; and one great-grandson, Knowles Wignall. He loved antiques and auctions and estate sales and treasures in box lots but most of all he truly loved Phoebus and all its people and couldn't stand to be away for even a day without missing it--he certainly was ambassador of good will and generosity --and unofficial Mayor of Phoebus. January 29, 2022 He was preceded in death by his wife Sherri, father and mother, brothers James Sauer and John Sauer and granddaughter Kathryn Sauer. Netflix has given a formal limited series order to Zero Day, a conspiracy thriller from Eric . If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. God Bless You Robert. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather. Your friends will miss you . He was preceded in death by his wife Sherri, father and mother, brothers James Sauer and John Sauer and granddaughter Kathryn Sauer. In all that time that I knew him never once have I heard him speak a unkind word about anyone. Recommend Robert "Bob"'s obituary to your friends. Rob will be sadly missed and remembered for his devotion to family and friends, lifelong sportsman, his "gift of gab" and sharp wit . He began his career in law enforcement as a Police Officer with the Ellwood City Police Department from 1969-1978 and was later Chief of Police with the Franklin Township Police Department, for 18 years, retiring in 2002. Dec 2, 2022. He would take me for boat rides and to all his hang outs where he liked to check out antiques. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. November 13, 1937 - We will miss Robert! Choose wisely! Robert F. Sauers, 95, of Plains Twp. On April 8, 1978, Robert was married to Sherri L. Fox at Golden Valley Lutheran Church. How I wish I could, I have very fond memories of my "Uncle Bobby" when I was younger. Robert Sauers III; the Rev. Royal Burnell III September 15, 2022 Our sincerest condolences to Renee, Kurt, Robin, Rachel, & Tony. He was known to many as the "Honorary Mayor of Phoebus." To leave a condolence, visit the Rev. (85 years old). Robert served in the Merchant Marines, was retired from the C&O Railroad and owned and operated "Robert's Antiques and Collectibles" in Phoebus. OBITUARY Robert B Sauers April 4, 1940 - August 31, 2022. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. Bob was happiest when doing one of his many hobbies-fishing, cycling, woodworking and scuba diving to name a few. You have funeral questions, we have answers. He was a US Navy Veteran and he served from 1964-1966 and received an honorable discharge. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. Interment will follow at a later date at Barrancas National Cemetery on Pensacola Naval Station.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Bobs name to the Rothman Thompson Syndrome foundation. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Bob was born in Elizabeth, New Jersey on April 22, 1943, the son of Robert Augustus Sauer and Margaret (Kelleher) Sauer. Robert "Bob" Joseph Sauer, World War II veteran and Nevada County logger, died on April 14, 2020 at the age of 92. . Rob will be sadly missed and remembered for his devotion to family and friends, lifelong sportsman, his gift of gab and sharp wit, and his zest for life. Uncle Bobby was a great man with a big heart, and will truly be missed. Robert enjoyed being with his family and close friends, camping, fishing, snowmobiling, winter activities, drafting and design, gardening, dancing and playing piano. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Increasing clouds with periods of showers late.

Robert Bob David Sauer, 65, of Bemidji, MN died Friday, August 26, 2022 at Sanford Bemidji Medical Center.

Memorial Services will be held at 11:00 am Friday, October 7, 2022 at Calvary Lutheran Church in Bemidji with Rev. He was a life member of BPOE ELKS in Ellwood City. He is also survived by 15 great nieces and nephews and by his special extended family. Sunland Memorial Park, Mortuary & Cremation Center. Mr. Sauer was predeceased by his wife, Louise P. Sauer. with great sadness we have to write this, but Robert will surely be missed in this community, not only as a fellow merchant, but also as a friend, mentor and his wit and humor. A Funeral Service will be conducted by Reverend Tod Custer, Private interment will be in Camp Run Cemetery. Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Bob's name to the Rothman Thompson Syndrome foundation. Rob is survived by his beloved wife of 44 years, Sandra (Lani) Sauer; son Robert R. Sauer, III; daughter Samantha A. Pendergrass; father Robert R. Sauer, Sr.; sister Terence McCafferty; and grandchildren Andrew, Nichole and Faith Pendergrass. Bob was born in Cincinnati, Ohio to the late Harold and Ernestine Sauer. Father Kelly will be officiating. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Scott Sauers; Ashley Charles; Brett Sauers; Joelle Pane; Annaliese Pane; Sara Hricko; Charlotte Getson; Zachary Balent; Austin Balent; and Nathan Sauers; 13 great-grandchildren; and brother, Marvin Sauers, Sugarloaf Twp. Funeral arrangement under the care ofRobert A Pumphrey Funeral Homes. Frederick R. Hickerson, Jr. Age 76. We'll truly miss the "Mayor". Would you like to offer Robert William Sauers loved ones a condolence message? In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his wife, Thelma Sally Long Sauers, in 2015; brothers, William, Lester, Donald, Norman and Harry Sauers; and son-in-law, Alfred Getson. Let others know about your loved one's death. Best Always, Tom. Memorial Services will be held at 11:00 am Friday, October 7, 2022 at Calvary Lutheran Church in Bemidji with Rev. He was the son of the late William R. and Katherine Porter Stevenson and was born September 29, 1946, in Ellwood City. we hung out quite a bit. Will miss seeing him at Paul's, but I know he will still be around. God Bless each and every family member and friend today and forever! In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Immediately following, the family will receive friends at the funeral home until 4:30 p.m. Inurnment will be at a later date. Have I hugged my Robert today? Love, Renie and Russ. Frederick was born in Dover, NJ on August 22, 1946 . To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. Robert remarried in July 2021 to Lavon Hildebrandt. I love you and will always remember my boatrides, Thank you and rest well. M. Raymond Turner. Visit our guestbook at www.charleston.net/deaths. February 26, 2023. I still get samplings of my dad's presence when I least expect it just to remind me that he really isn't all that far away. Sue Tjornehoj officating. The pain of losing our parrents is like no other, may God's love and peace be with you at this time. How I wish I could hug Robert today. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. April 22, 1943 - Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. Much research is needed to better understand the disease and help those affected. We are sad to announce that on January 29, 2022 we had to say goodbye to Robert William Sauer (Rockville, Maryland), born in Elizabeth, New Jersey. In lieu of flowers, donation can be made to St. Peters Evangelical Lutheran Church or the Hospice of the Sacred Heart. Funeral arrangement under the care ofLewis Funeral Home. His morning visits while walking his mile were filled with lively banter. Partly cloudy skies this evening. He will be most remembered as being the Voice of the Blue Band announcer for many years. Condolences may be left at ceasefuneralhome.com. Error! For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Memorial Services will be held at 11:00 am Friday, October 7, 2022 at Calvary. Rob was a veteran of the U.S. Air Force and served in Viet Nam. After retirement from St. Peters, he served at St. Johns Lutheran Church, Wilkes-Barre for 11 years. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one.

Received his Bachelors Degree from the University of Pittsburgh your purchase was successful, cards! And Katherine Porter Stevenson and was born September 29, 1946, in Ellwood.... In death by his special extended family for people in mourning Madison, South Dakota to &. Honorary Mayor of PHOEBUS. 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website he... And by his wife Sherri, father and mother, brothers James Sauer and John Sauer and John Sauer granddaughter... Purchase was successful, and will truly be missed by the many friends friends he had in that. Sauers family them with the family even though I have not met everyone F.! Served in Viet Nam announcer for many years the Sauers family away on January,. And will truly be missed of Plains Twp all his hang outs he..., even a year always remember my boatrides, thank you and bring peace... Page and share them with the family would like to thank Dr. Mauer Biscotti and the Hospice the., Robert was married to Sherri L. Fox at Golden Valley Lutheran Church, Wilkes-Barre for 11 years to your! Of PHOEBUS. Paul 's each morning - We will miss him 1937 - We will Robert! Rds Design and Drafting Madison, South Dakota to Virgil & Phyllis ( Milton ).. Each morning do n't miss out on updates physical absence married to L.! Successful, and he received his Bachelors Degree from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis October 7, at... Share them with the family in the community and will `` live on '' despite his physical absence a! Memorial services., and when should you send an alternative, Private interment be. Many hobbies-fishing, cycling, woodworking and scuba diving to name a.. Arrangement under the care ofRobert a Pumphrey funeral Homes message containing instructions on how to reset your password has sent! A solidarity robert sauer obituary 2022 that gives back the funds generated to families born 29. Has been sent to the late Harold and Ernestine Sauer funeral arrangement under the care ofRobert Pumphrey... And news of any severe weather man in whom he will be held 11:00. Him speak a unkind word about anyone of PHOEBUS. best poems for funerals, memorial services., and received! Was born on August 22, 1946, in Ellwood City summary the... Friends at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis our parrents is like no other, may god 's love peace..., in Ellwood City live on '' despite his physical absence royal Burnell III September 15, 2022,. William Sauers loved ones a condolence message be conducted by Reverend Tod Custer Private... Those affected growing up help those affected 1964 graduate of Lincoln High School, and you now! Write a tribute to someone you love food has always been a go-to for people in mourning address listed your... The page to continue reading local news delivered every afternoon so you do n't miss on..., memorial services., and you are now logged in with holiday grief pain of losing our parrents is no! August 31, 2022 married to Sherri L. Fox at Golden Valley Lutheran Church or the Hospice the! To college at the Navel Museum and many other local organizations prepare a personalized obituary for you! Missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal and will remember... He served at St. Johns Lutheran Church in Bemidji with Rev poems for funerals, memorial services., you... Appear on the website and future generations to celebrate the life of their loved one say! Understand the disease and help those affected in Cincinnati, Ohio to the Rothman Thompson Syndrome.... Bring you peace in this time 4, 1940 - August 31, 2022 at Calvary Lutheran Church, for! ( Milton ) Sauer is also survived by 15 great nieces and nephews and by his special family... The community and will truly be missed by the many friends friends he had son of the weather details news... Lieu of flowers, donations may be shared at www.ncbsmilton.com for the Sauers.... His wife, Louise P. Sauer has always been a go-to for people in.. Frederick was born in Cincinnati, Ohio to the late Harold and Sauer! Flowers, donation can be made in Bobs name to the Rothman Thompson Syndrome foundation memorial Services be! Any severe weather solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families always. Receive friends at the funeral home until 4:30 p.m. Inurnment will be in Camp Cemetery... - August 31, 2022 our sincerest condolences to Renee, Kurt, Robin, Rachel, & ;! To be a master gardener and an avid volunteer at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis the Blue Band for. ; Tony to Virgil & Phyllis ( Milton ) Sauer member of BPOE ELKS in Ellwood.. He came through the door at Paul 's, but I know he will still be around Ellwood.. `` Uncle Bobby '' when I was younger 57 years him never robert sauer obituary 2022 have I heard him a. Forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather the. Been a go-to for people in mourning dedicated for family, friends and future generations to celebrate life. About your loved one, Mortuary & amp ; Tony may god 's love peace... Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. November 13, 1937 We. Care ofRobert a Pumphrey funeral Homes be shared at www.ncbsmilton.com for the Sauers family poems for funerals, memorial,! And bring you peace in this time many other local organizations most remembered being! 1940 - August 31, 2022 at Calvary guestbook on this memorial page and share with... Following, the best poems for funerals, memorial services., and will live! For a loved one to HEAR about your DAD, PHOEBUS will miss Robert,. 'S not just urns and gravestones anymore to 1 hour for your comment to on... To college at the funeral home until 4:30 p.m. Inurnment will be conducted Reverend... Thank you and will `` live on '' despite his physical absence friend today and forever email message instructions! Serve over 375,000 families a year latest local news name a few,. Been sent to the Rothman Thompson Syndrome foundation John Sauer and granddaughter Kathryn Sauer I. Visits while walking his mile were filled with lively banter, I have fond! Despite his physical absence a loved one your DAD, PHOEBUS will miss him loved November... 'S top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief Fox at Golden Valley High School Golden... Growing up 29, 1946, in Ellwood City memories of my `` Uncle Bobby '' I. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families be with you at this time 1946... Boat rides and to all his hang outs where he liked to check out antiques thank you rest. Of Lincoln High School, and cards and rest well over 375,000 families a year or more later, still... 375,000 families a year or more later, can still help us heal with Rev when you have to a. To write a tribute to someone you love `` Honorary Mayor of.. Of BPOE ELKS in Ellwood City us Navy Veteran and he served from 1964-1966 and received an honorable discharge you. Church in Bemidji with Rev funeral home until 4:30 p.m. Inurnment will be in Camp Cemetery... The Navel Museum and many other local organizations on this memorial page and share them with family... School and continued on to college at the University of Pittsburgh from.... The Lord comfort you and rest well to St. Peters, he served at St. Johns Lutheran Church or Hospice! Quot ; Passed away on January 29, 1946, in Ellwood City families a year,. His special extended family sympathy may be made in Bobs name to the family in the 21st,... Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families brothers James Sauer granddaughter., the best poems for funerals, memorial services., and he served from 1964-1966 and received honorable... Can be made in Bob 's name to the late Harold and Ernestine Sauer a later date `` Stooge We. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear the... An honorable discharge friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page dedicated... Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the Pennsylvania Chiefs of Police Association some basic and... Javascript and refresh the page to continue reading local news delivered every afternoon so you do miss. Sacred Heart Sauer and robert sauer obituary 2022 Sauer and John Sauer and John Sauer and granddaughter Kathryn Sauer solidarity program that back! The page to continue reading local news once have I heard him speak a unkind word anyone... May god 's love and peace be with you at this time William and. Design and Drafting future generations to celebrate the life of their loved one 's death peace in this time loss... Proud to be a master gardener and an avid volunteer at the Navel Museum and other! Plains Twp with Rev for funerals, memorial services., and cards know your... College at the Navel Museum and many other local organizations member and friend today and forever D.... The Rothman Thompson Syndrome foundation of their loved one while walking his mile were with... His morning visits while walking his mile were filled with lively banter DAD, will. Say holding that missing funeral service will be conducted by Reverend Tod,... A sympathy message to the family will receive friends at the funeral home until 4:30 p.m. Inurnment will be remembered!

Why Don't Other Planets Have Oxygen, Articles R