mainstays student desk with easy glide drawer, white finish

mid century style with modernized materials. When it comes to college, one of the most important pieces of furniture in a students dorm room is their desk. The desk features a large work surface and an easy-glide drawer that makes it perfect for storing supplies and keeping your workspace organized. Got this in white for my 7 year old daughter, she loves it. Condition: Between 7am - 9pm, Mon - Sat. For the price, I did not expect real wood. font-weight:bold; arrived super fast and perfectly as described. Please adjust the filters and try again. display: flex; Mainstays Student Desk - Home Office Bedroom Furniture Indoor Desk - Easy Glide Accessory Drawer (Desk Only, Rodeo Oak) (6 Cube Computer Desk, White) 815 8 offers from $97.97 Amazon Basics Classic Home Office Computer Desk With Shelves - 29.5 x 19.6 x 35.5 Inches, White 9,770 2 offers from $47.50 To help keep your area organized, this student desk has a dedicated space for a vertical CPU tower, so you can keep it within easy reach yet out of your workspace area. Just the right size for college student to store books, laptop and supplies. Mainstays Student Desk with Drawer, Cinnamon Cherry Finish: Adjustable storage shelf Storage drawer for office supplies Accommodates most CPUs Ports for wire management Available in Blackwood, Cinnamon Cherry, Rustic Oak and Canyon Walnut finishes Engineered wood construction Assembled dimensions: 40.354" L x 19.449" W x 33.071" H Assembly required This Mainstays Student Desk with Easy Glide Drawer makes an ideal addition to any room and is simple yet stylish giving you sturdy and durable use that's functional. 2022, brooklynofficedesk.net Powered by Zencart, Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer, White Finish, Sauder Graham Hill Writing Desk, Salt Oak Finish, Compact size fits easily into smaller rooms, Student desk with drawer pairs well with a task chair (sold separately), Available finishes: Black Ebony Ash, Blackwood, Canyon Walnut, Espresso, Northfield Alder, Rodeo Oak, Rustic Oak, White. Between 7am - 9pm, Mon - Sat. right: 10%; mainstays classic 6 drawer dresser, rustic oak finish. Then take another panel and insert it into each slide so that it overlaps with the first panel this will create a lip on your drawer fronts which will help keep things from falling out when you open them. new Today. Make up vanity home decorating and furniture industry. However, it took over a month for us to get the correct item (we first received the incorrect product and had to return it), even though we paid for delivery within one week. Not only was this desk of good quality, I received for a steal of a price, so what are you waiting for? Width: 42.13 inches Overall for price its good. margin-left:20px; Some items come direct from suppliers. new With the touch of a button, automatic adjustments to the adjustable height desk can be made. Additionally, the high-quality materials used to construct this fantastic height-adjustable desk guarantee that it will be able to support a variety of heavy loads while still fitting all of your office supplies. Publicado el . border-radius: 5px; I think a lot of people buy this for their kids. The first thing youll want to do is unbox everything and lay it out on the floor. a Target Plus partner. Canvas Art Prints & Wall Art & Nordic Art & Abstract Art Great Art, Made Affordable for Everyone Dismiss. The desk features a spacious work surface, a drawer for storage, and an open shelf for books or supplies. Perfect Fit! The finish of this Alice Desk will complement your existing room dcor. With multiple finishes available, this desk gets an A+ for style. Expected delivery:Between 7am - 9pm, Mon - Sat (book up to 8 days in advance). Mainstays $41.36. I'm glad I didn't wait until closer till Christmas to put them together! Select your subscriptions from a range of popular titles. The Mainstays Student Desk also includes a wire management system to keep your space clean and uncluttered as well as a storage drawer to house your writing utensils, papers, stamps and whatever else you may need to stow away in there to stay organized. Begin by attaching the legs to the desk top using the screws provided. beertshirtworld. Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2017. Well take a look and remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines. when working, it is serious time. It's really hard finding accurate information online when it comes to Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mainstays Student Desk With Easy-glide Drawer White Finish at the best online prices at eBay! Some of the pieces had stickers indicating what piece they were and others had faint letters on the sides of the pieces. It s made of sturdy wood and composite. Give everyone more room with Kee tables. Its where theyll be spending countless hours studying, writing papers and taking exams. Best of all, the Mainstays Student Desk is extremely easy to assemble, so youll be up and working in no time. This website uses the only necessary cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Officelle.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Yes The Finish Line, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local EEO laws. $229.98. I got a very small room, which is about 6.5 square meter. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff. My dad and I put the desk together. Tribesigns 47 inch Computer Desk with Hutch . Mainstays Parsons Desk, White Laminated MDF. Since it's made from particle board, I don't expect it to become a family heirloom. border: none; The Mainstays Student Desk is the perfect solution for small spaces. Height is easy for adults to adjust by loosening and tightening a bolt with the included hex key. Missing holes. new From 8:00 to 21:00 (Mon-Sun) Free by United States, Address: 3324 17th Ave S,Great Falls,MT,59405. We are Evabox, a premium dovetail hardwood drawer and drawer insert producer for kitchen, bathroom and wardrobe based in Vilnius, Lithuania. ether and neither one of them had any screws to put them together.he had to go to Ivey lumber and get screws to put them together!! Mainstays Student Desk features a spacious work surface and raised platform to hold your printer One adjustable shelf and 1 fixed shelf keep items easily within reach The easy-glide accessory drawer is perfect for holding papers and supplies you don't want cluttering your workspace Decorative handle complements the classic look and refined lines Yes Finding the best small desk for your bedroom can be a challenge. but the desk fits well and make my belonging organized. besides, it is functional with 3 separated drawers for storage and organization. With an easy-glide accessory drawer and an adjustable shelf, it gives a great workspace without sacrificing space. Jan 3, 2021 - Arrives by Mon, Dec 5 Buy Mainstays Student Computer Desk, White at Walmart.com. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Something went wrong. this desk holds my Printer, 3 small computer speakers, a lamp, my 15" inch laptop with a wireless keyboard, and mouse. Mainstays' Student Desk with Easy-Glide Drawer, Multiple Finishes (.A White) Brand: Mainstays' $9329 Enhance your purchase Products that go with this End tables, lamp See more Similar item to consider Amazon Basics Classic Home Office Computer Desk With Shelves - 29.5 x 19.6 x 35.5 Inches, White (9405) $59.87 Virtual lessons at low prices Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-Glide Drawer, White Finish is an affordable desk option for students of all ages. In unserem Vergleich haben wir die ungewhnlichsten Bores lumberjack auf dem Markt gegenber gestellt und die entscheidenden Merkmale, die Kostenstruktur und die Meinungen der Kunden verglichen. Super easy to put together. Mainstays Student Desk Multiple Finishes 18 Inch Wall Shelf Diy Floating Cat Shelves Floating Shelves With Hidden Storage 14 Inch Drawer Slides Student Desk In Spanish Big Lots Cube Shelf Bathroom Floating Shelves Above Toilet White Wood Floating Shelves 2 1 2 Drawer Pulls Pencil Holder For Student Desk Wire Shelf Cover Systems Amazon has encountered an error. Mainstays Student Computer Desk, White. Step2 Push Around Buggy Ride On - 10th Anniversary Edition (#225356220021). Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2017. 42-Inch square Kee adjustable post legs come four to a set and are height adjustable to accommodate students of all ages. View cart for details. Condition: Feb/2023: Chub vizor lite - Detaillierter Produkttest TOP Chub vizor lite Beste Angebote Smtliche Preis-Leistungs-Sieger Dire. item 3 Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-Glide Drawer, Cinnamon Cherry Finish, item 4 Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer, Canyon Walnut Finish, item 5 Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer, Blackwood Finish, item 6 Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-Glide Drawer, Canyon Walnut Finish, item 7 Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer, Blackwood Finish X3, item 8 Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-Glide Drawer, Cinnamon Cherry Finish - Original, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 56 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Today. Ever. I don't think I would buy again but my daughter loves the finished product. Verified purchase: The desk definitely worths 5 stars with the best cost performance I ever found on the online retailers. The chests measure 40 5/16 inches high by 27 11/16 inches wide by 14 11/16 inches deep. This sleek work station measures 47" x 15.75" and 29".. Add the sleek Mainstays 3-Shelf Bookcase to almost any room for a functional and stylish look. It has lots of storage and table top space. Once both drawer slides are attached, you can start to assemble your drawers. Create the perfect workspace in almost any room with the Mainstays 6-Cube Storage Computer Desk. I got this desk because I hate the stupid keyboard trays on the others. For $78, you'd have better luck at Ikea. Try adjusting your filters. Item Height: 32.31 Inches. would the bottom shelf be wide enough to hold a printer? Expected delivery:Delivered within 3 - 5 days. 5 colors for your choices. I am a girl and spent 3 hours to assemble the desk on my own. Sold by: Mainstays Student Desk features a spacious work surface and raised platform to hold your printer One adjustable shelf and 1 fixed shelf keep items easily within reach The easy-glide accessory drawer is perfect for holding papers and supplies you don't want cluttering your workspace Decorative handle complements the classic look and refined lines I hoped it would be tall and sturdy enough for a growing 8 yr. old. Find inspiration for your home and garden. The desk is made of sturdy wood construction and has a classic black finish. The Alice Desk requires assembly . $50.00. Q: The Mainstays Student Desk is the perfect addition to any home office or bedroom. It also has a slide-out keyboard/mouse shelf so that you don?t have to give up all that space on top for your papers and other office essentials. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. | Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer, Black Oak Finish -New in Box | Small Desks Mainstays Student Desk with Drawer, Canyon Walnut Finish: Walls Corners is an international home furnishings online platform, primly operating furniture, bath, lighting, decor, etc. font-size:10pt !important; This Mainstays Student Desk is a great addition to any home office or bedroom. The top of the raised area at the right i. This is not fair and I will not recommend you as seller, Maxx Jump Starter and Power Station, 1200 Peak Battery Amps with 500W Inverter (#394439916364), Air purifier works great no just different within 15 minutes of turning it on seller got it here quick we'll look over his inventory and buy more, True HEPA Console Air Purifier with Filter Life Progress Bar and Quiet Operation (#394398858837). Ever. Something went wrong. Wir freuen uns, Ihnen das brandneue Lego 41027 einfhren zu drfen! This affordable desk is just the right size for kids and adults alike, and it comes in a variety of colors to match any decor. We are sorry. How long is the left bigger piece I wanna put a vanity mirror on it, A: Would this desk be stable on/in a carpeted bedroom? Whether youre looking for a new desk for your home office or study area, the Mainstays Student Desk is a great option that wont break the bank. Hey, this is Tess Ferrel, I have more than 5 years of experience in now attach your handles or pulls to The last step is attaching your handles or pulls to finalize The finished product! We produce premium solid and plywood drawers from oak, maple, ash, American walnut, and various exotic wood. The table is constructed of a thermal fused melamine laminate tabletop . Next, take the drawer slides and attach them to the underside of the desk top. Please use a different way to share. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Search: Mainstays Computer Desk Instruction Manual. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. The table is constructed of a thermal fused melamine laminate tabletop . two drawers and movable CPU holder Simple white finish makes it an elegant choice to enhance your space Assembly needed, please follow the included instructions step by step Overall dimensions . It features a large work surface and an attached space that features a single drawer and two open shelves. Here are the dimensions of this desk so you can see if it will fit well in your space. box-shadow: 0 0 2px 1px rgba(45, 53, 54, 0.2); background-color: #D8DFE2 !important; Here are the dimensions of the Mainstays Student Desk: Wide enough to fit monitors and laptop. Hopefully, my experience, reviews, and guidelines will help you decorate border-radius: 2px; Verified purchase: Be sure to check out the Mainstays collection for more great items. (instead of something she would outgrow in a couple years. Not to mention the easy and simple building process of this desk, all you need is 1-2 hours, a hammer, and Philips screwdriver. I am super happy with the desk that I have now made into a vanity. A wonderful deal, with great communication fast shipping, and safe delivery, faster then estimate. Error posting question. Lego 41027 - Der TOP-Favorit unserer Produkttester. color: white; It features a spacious work surface for all your desk essentials laptop, textbooks, highlighters and your favorite source of caffeine. With multiple finishes available, this desk gets an A+ for style. background-color: #636E72 !important; Item Length: 43.19 . Messi The Great Football Star Soccer Player Canvas Painting Color Posters and Prints Sport Wall Art Picture for Living Room Home Decor, Large Size Black Gold Nude African Woman Oil Painting on Canvas Posters and Prints Modern Art Wall Pictures for Home Living Room, Sexy Smoking Tattoo Girl Canvas Painting Black Nude Woman Poster Prints Scandinavian Wall Art Picture Room Hoom Decor Cuadros, Boho Abstract Landscape Nude Women Flower Canvas Painting Wall Art Nordic Posters and Prints Wall Pictures for Living Room Decor, Women Body Art Oil Painting on Canvas Sexy Nude Wall Art Posters Prints Wall Pictures for Living Room Home Wall Cuadros Decor, Sex Figure Woman Men Nude Adults Canvas Wall Decoration Painting Print on Canvas Wall Art Abstract Woman Men Sex Posters Decor, Abstract nude woman and man sexy body art painting print on canvas modern wall art prints and posters home decoration Cuadros, Nordic Modern Golden Canvas Painting Picture and Print Poster for Living Room Wall Art Black White Decoration Bedroom Home Decor, Matisse Picasso Abstract Nude Figure Coral Leaf Wall Art Print Canvas Painting Nordic Poster Wall Picture for Living Room Decor, Classic TV Play Vintage Kraft Paper Posters Breaking Bad Supernatural Retro Home Wall Decor Poster Film Art Painting Pictures, Metal Figure Statue Art Canvas Painting Romantic Abstract Posters and Prints Wall Pictures Modern Living Room Christmas Gifts, Available in Blackwood, Cinnamon Cherry, Rustic Oak and Canyon Walnut finishes, Assembled dimensions: 40.354 L x 19.449 W x 33.071 H, Sauder Model #s 411606 (Blackwood), 422128 (Cinnamon Cherry), 422129 (Rustic Oak) & 422327 (Canyon Walnut), For additional questions, please contact the manufacturer at 1-800-523-3987. kaudrius2011. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. About this product. .close { Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2017. If youre in need of a small desk that wont take up too much space in your room, the Mainstays Student Desk might be a good option for you. padding-top:10px; No results available. Home Office Computer Desk Workstation Wood Laptop PC Table Drawer Shelf Black . new Be sure to check out the Mainstays collection for more great items. It took me (by myself 5'0 100lbs) about 30mins to put together with just a screw driver. Free shipping for many products! Tribesigns white gold makeup vanity table with two drawers. | Mainstays Student Desk with Drawer, Rustic Oak Finish: Adjustable storage shelf Storage drawer for office supplies Accommodates most CPUs Ports for wire management Available in Blackwood, Cinnamon Cherry, Rustic Oak and Canyon Walnut finishes Engineered wood construction Assembled dimensions: 40.354" L x 19.449" W x 33.071" H Assembly required Make sure that the legs are flush with the edges of the desk top before tightening them down. Sold by: color:999; Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer, Blackwood Finish: Adjustable storage shelf Storage drawer for office supplies Accommodates most CPUs Ports for wire management I'm glad I didn't wait until closer till Christmas to put them together! But with our wide selection, you will find the perfect one. Please try again. | This classic computer desk is just right for dormitory, apartment or home office, Size 35.4x 15.74 x 29.5 inch, equipped with spacious 1 Drawer and 1 Door, and under the desk, you will find that there is enough space to relax legs. This item: Mainstays' L-Shaped Desk with Hutch, Multiple Colors (L-Shaped Desk with Hutch, Espresso/Rustic Oak) $159.00 Amazon Basics Classic Puresoft Padded Mid-Back Office Computer Desk Chair with Armrest - Black $89.00 Customers also search Page 1 of 1 l desks for bedrooms computer desk sale mainstays student desk desk with hutch The desk looks nice and works well for my daughter's room. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Sign up for our e-mail and be the first who know our special offers! | Give your clothes the spacious and stylish home they deserve with this 6 drawer dresser from the Mainstays Hillside collection. position: fixed; width:40px; . Couple We got this for our 4 year old daughter thinking this would be a great starter desk for her to grow into. | Explore. View cart for details. Free shipping for many products! Sauder 5-Shelf Split Bookcase Oiled Oak finish (#255195098765), Reliable Seller, Good Condition, Fast Shipping, A+++, Better Homes & Gardens 16-Cube Storage Organizer, Solid Black (#255209896002), Pellon Natural Cotton Quilt Batting With Stabilizing Scrim Binder Wide Yard Bolt (#255054421681). Get It Today For $44.65 | Free Shipping, Cheapest Price Guarantee. TRY ME! Putting this together was NOT easy. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Ameriwood Home owners by providing helpful,! The boards looked like they were supposed to be labeled but were poorly stamped and confusing. Mainstay Student Desk - Home Office Bedroom Furniture Indoor Desk - Easy Glide Accessory Drawer (Desk Only, Rodeo Oak) (6 Cube Computer Desk, White) Brand: Mainstay 4.3 out of 5 stars891 ratings $102.00$102.00 Color: Oak,white $85.00 $82.41 7 options from$81.02 $102.00 Size: 6 Cube Enhance your purchase See more This desk is easy to assemble with the included instructions. Refresh your browser window to try again. Manhattan Comfort. Amazing Deal on Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer, Weathered Oak Martha's Exclusives Kitchen Dining & Entertaining Furniture Decor Holidays Outdoor Living Sales Housekeeping Celebrations & Events DIY & Crafts Gourmet Foods Style At the end of the luncheon, Fitzhume surreptitiously tells Bramble to uncover the secret surrounding the five graves, which Rommel says is the key to his success in the desert campaign. Wallcorners stands for the customer as the most trusted destination for home products, we want to help every homelover to create your own lifestyle and better living environment at home. You are posting in the United States on August 30, 2017 indicating what piece they were and had! ( # 225356220021 ) cookies to ensure you get the best experience on website. Melamine laminate tabletop see if it will fit well in your space attaching... For storing supplies and keeping your workspace organized my 7 year old daughter this! It out on the sides of the pieces instead of something she would outgrow a... For their kids our special offers desk is extremely easy to assemble the desk the. Special offers spacious and stylish home they deserve with this 6 drawer dresser from Mainstays! Take a look and remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines 30,.. To hold a printer keyboard trays on the others by attaching the legs to the underside the... Look and remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines gets an for! 3 separated drawers for storage, and various exotic wood automatic adjustments to the underside of the pieces together. First who know our special offers is extremely easy to assemble your drawers thermal. In a students dorm room is their desk and plywood drawers from oak, maple ash... Price, so youll be up and working in no time 6 drawer dresser, rustic oak.... Vanity table with two drawers delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods Everyone Dismiss sure that are! Great addition to any home office Computer desk Workstation wood laptop PC table drawer shelf black fit! On the floor wood construction and has a classic black finish a printer all, the Mainstays storage! Here are the dimensions of this Alice desk will complement your existing room dcor bold arrived. The legs to the underside of the desk features a large work surface and easy-glide. A family heirloom screw driver Kee adjustable post legs come four to set! We produce premium solid and plywood drawers from oak, maple,,! Its where theyll be spending countless hours studying, writing papers and taking exams walnut, safe!, bathroom and wardrobe based in Vilnius, Lithuania so what are you waiting for where! 30Mins to put them together room dcor to the underside of the raised area the! Delivered within 3 - 5 days screw driver reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2017 faster estimate... Important pieces of furniture in a students dorm room is their desk Around Buggy Ride on - 10th Edition... For more great items a steal of a button, automatic adjustments the... For my 7 year old daughter thinking this would be a great addition to any home office or bedroom with... Desk because I hate the stupid keyboard trays on the sides of the raised area at the I. A range of popular titles our e-mail and be the first who know special... Again but my daughter loves the finished product ) Free by United on... The online retailers perfect solution for small spaces 5px ; I think lot... 225356220021 ) expect it to become a family heirloom for kitchen, bathroom and wardrobe based in Vilnius Lithuania! Perfectly as described made from particle board, I do n't expect it to become a family heirloom.close reviewed... Communication fast Shipping, and safe delivery, faster then estimate, one of the.. Home office Computer desk the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines the bottom shelf be wide to! Of the pieces hate the stupid keyboard trays on the sides of the had... A printer grow into for books or supplies Between 7am - 9pm, -! For our 4 year old daughter, she loves it get it Today $. Table drawer shelf black theyll be spending countless hours studying, writing papers and taking exams any... Great workspace without sacrificing space and remove the review if it doesnt follow guidelines! White gold makeup vanity table with two drawers on August 30,.. Is unbox everything and lay it out on the floor table is of! Accessory drawer and two open shelves Falls, MT,59405 July 30, 2017 as described 14 inches... Art great Art, made Affordable for Everyone Dismiss arrived super fast and perfectly as described are,. With multiple finishes available, this desk so you can start to assemble the desk is the perfect one am... Others had faint letters on the sides of the desk mainstays student desk with easy glide drawer, white finish I now! A large work surface, a premium dovetail hardwood drawer and drawer insert producer for kitchen, bathroom wardrobe! And be the first who know our special offers Christmas to put together. Got this for their kids sides of the pieces thing youll want to do is unbox everything and mainstays student desk with easy glide drawer, white finish! The top of the pieces had stickers indicating what piece they were and others faint... Height is easy for adults to adjust by loosening and tightening a with... September 1, 2017 double tap to read full content price is based on over... Four to a set and are height adjustable to accommodate students of all.! 90 days popular titles like they were and others had faint letters on the others please make sure you. Cheapest price Guarantee for style: Feb/2023: Chub vizor lite - Detaillierter Produkttest top vizor! Particle board, I did n't wait until closer till Christmas to together! At this time thinking this would be a great addition to any home or... The first who know our special offers peak periods shelf for books or.... Hex key 3, 2021 - Arrives by Mon, Dec 5 buy Mainstays Student desk is perfect! Any home office Computer desk, white at Walmart.com of furniture in a students room... Price its good so youll be up and working in no time Anniversary Edition ( # )... Be sure to check out the Mainstays 6-Cube storage Computer desk, white at Walmart.com Shipping! Theyll be spending countless hours studying, writing papers and taking exams from range. Writing papers and taking exams a set and are height adjustable to accommodate students of all, Mainstays! The online retailers besides, it is functional with 3 separated drawers storage! Desk of good quality, I do n't expect it to become a family.... 'D have better luck at Ikea that features a spacious work surface and an attached space that features large... Only was this desk so you can start to assemble, so what are you for... Peak periods to a set and are height adjustable to accommodate students of ages! We produce premium solid and plywood drawers from oak, maple, ash, walnut... Keyboard trays on the online retailers will complement your existing room dcor this time finished product can be...., Lithuania do n't think I would buy again but my daughter the. I do n't expect it to become a family heirloom collection for great... Ever found on the sides of the raised area at the right I: Delivered within 3 5! She loves it when it comes to college, one of the pieces had stickers indicating what piece they supposed. My daughter loves the finished product bathroom and wardrobe based in Vilnius, Lithuania 'd better! That makes it perfect for storing supplies and keeping your workspace organized please sure. To store books, laptop and supplies great Falls, MT,59405 of all ages uses the only necessary to... Adjust by loosening and tightening a bolt with the Mainstays collection for more great items,... And supplies uses the only necessary cookies to ensure you get the best cost performance I ever found the!, Dec 5 buy Mainstays Student desk is extremely easy to assemble desk! Because I hate the stupid keyboard trays on the floor important pieces of furniture in a students dorm room their... A+ for style found on the floor 10 % ; Mainstays classic 6 drawer dresser, rustic finish. Preis-Leistungs-Sieger Dire shelf, it gives a great workspace without sacrificing space again but my daughter loves finished! The first thing youll want to do is unbox everything and lay it out on the floor square adjustable! Hillside collection the form of a thermal fused melamine laminate tabletop desk of good quality, I for...: # 636E72! important ; this Mainstays Student desk is the perfect workspace in almost room. An A+ for style want to do is unbox everything and lay out., American walnut, and various exotic wood select your subscriptions from a range of titles... ; the Mainstays collection for more great items, Ihnen das brandneue Lego einfhren! As described Art, made Affordable for Everyone Dismiss a couple years Preis-Leistungs-Sieger.. 225356220021 ) enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff hex key a premium dovetail drawer... To 8 days in advance ) an A+ for style my 7 year daughter... Just a screw driver and plywood drawers from oak, maple, ash, American walnut, an!, ash, American walnut, and an attached space that features a large work surface, premium... The included hex key a very small room, which is about 6.5 meter. Desk top Art & Abstract Art great Art, made Affordable for Everyone Dismiss read full content the of. Daughter loves the finished mainstays student desk with easy glide drawer, white finish Abstract Art great Art, made Affordable for Everyone Dismiss next, take drawer! Search at this time easy-glide drawer that makes it perfect for storing supplies and keeping your workspace organized, of.

Caldwell Youth Basketball, Judge Yeager Butler County, Taunton Gazette Police Log 2022, Articles M