lucy in the sky customer service phone number

Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and www.lucyinthesky.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. Shop now at www.lucyinthesky.com. We'd love to find a resolution You can email us at resolution@lucyinthesky.email for further assistance. Our demand recently has picked up far quicker than expected - we expect to start restocking all styles as per usual within the next 7 days. We're sorry to hear that you had issues with your orders. They offer advanced store credit on returns and after chatting a live agent and giving the order number, they found I'd already shipped it and immediately sent my store credit code to my email. Let us know if anything else and you can email us at resolution@lucyinthesky.email! Lucy In the Sky does not provide a direct phone number to contact the company, making it difficult to communicate with customer service when all the emails you receive are automated. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). She contacted the customer service email on 10/6 and received no response; tried again on 10/10 with no response. Lucy in the sky is our GO TO for all things special occasion. www.lucyinthesky.com has no control over the Linked Sites and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. I emailed multiple times and didn't receive a reply until a week later when they cancelled my order for me. Yes, there are trendy and cute styles and designs, but there are too many mishaps surrounding Lucy In the Sky with customer service and shipping that dont seem worth going through. AND it expires in one year! They wasted no time taking my money but today is 10/7 and I have not received a tracking number and they have not replied to my last email I sent them yesterday. Please emails us at resolution@lucyinthesky.email so we can better assist you. Alternatively, you can attempt to place the order with a different card or try again later. The company helped issue credit for this matter to purchase a new item as soon as possible. I've never encountered an online retailer like this. Continue. Tip for consumers:Pay attention to shipping times. great quality and fast shipping! Lucy In the Sky only offers store credit when returning an item, and the company asks customers to allow up to 20 business days for the return to be processed and for the credit to be available in your account. If you ever need any assistance please email us at resolution@lucyinthesky.email. Needed it for Feb 25th. It is a no for me. Company Name Lucy In The SKY Main Industry Apparel & Accessories Retail, Retail Website www.lucyinthesky.com Contact Information Headquarters 748 S Main St, Los Angeles, California, 90014, United States (213) 278-0968 Lucy In The SKY Profile and History Lucy in the Sky: Latest in Fashion. The phone number listed doesn't get answered and online chat is not available. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed. Please email us at resolution@lucyinthesky.email if anything else. 6,003 Number of Organizations $11.9B Total Funding Amount 2,363 Number of Investors. They do not have number to call. In the unlikely event that Lucy in the Sky, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets. They have a great live chat setup and I like that they're always ready to help. We're having delays in our customer service trying to get to each email, we would love to assist you with your order. They're all photographed wearing size Small. If you do not use your store credit within a year- we can always reissue. Its pathetic that they do that to customers. We do not have any paid partnerships with any influencers; we only post real customers wearing the products we actually sell, so this really disappointing to hear. Store credit only. Very helpful. I can always count on you for the best quality and accurate fit. I had an issue with the delivery and I was also given a $25 in-store credit for my wait time. 12 Stores Like Lucy In The Sky to Shop Now, Is Shopbop Legit? I messaged customer support and with the help of Cassandra M, I was able to receive a full refund for my items that did not work out. -Kate. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. Thanks for shopping with us online! If all your styles have a 'Within 1 Business Day' shipping timeframe, you will see an FedEx overnight option at the checkout, which is guaranteed 1 business day domestically and 1-5 business days internationally (Monday to Friday). - Kate. Yes! She even helped me cancel an order and issued my store credit instantly. Customer FAQs. This is the only time I ever have ordered something online when the seller would only give store credit. Contact us We're here to help and answer any inquiries/questions you might have. International delivery is 5-10 business days. All international orders are shipped with DHL International Packet Plus. In order to have an account with AfterPay, you must: - Have a valid and verifiable mobile number, -Use a US Mastercard or Visa credit or debit card to make a purchase. Not only are the dresses from the site super cute and have good variety of styles, length, and color, but the customer service is amazing as well. For further information, please visithttps://help.afterpay.com/hc/en-au/. Lucy In the Sky does not provide a direct phone number to contact the company, making it difficult to communicate with customer service when all the emails you receive are automated. However, judging from the customer reviews revolving around delayed and missing orders, youll want to order early to allow extra time. But, just because clothing is designed in one place doesnt mean it isnt made somewhere else. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH OTHERS? So sorry about the issue here - the fabric definitely appears to be cut incorrectly here; feel free to reach out to us to have this returned for a refund. Please let us know if we can help any further. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. My Skims Reviews: Is Kims Shapewear Worth It. Us either! All rompers and jumpsuits are also under $100, but sizes at Lucy In the Sky are inconsistent and not very size-inclusive. As soon as you place the order, it is processing on our end. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.lucyinthesky.com, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service. This site promises to ship an item by a certain date. Now it's scheduled to be sent 4 weeks after it was first supposed to arrive. You either have to be put in a que in live chat with at least 100 people ahead of you or wait 48 hours for someone to respond to your email. 90014. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Track. Thanks for your feedback. -Kate. One swimsuit were loving is the Lyrica Racer Back Bikini Set in Orange Strawberry! Please email us at resolution@lucyinthesky.email so we can assist you sooner. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. Super fast and helpful; won't hesitate to order from the site/company again! - Look around the delivery location for your package, as the order may have been left in an unusual location or see if someone else accepted the delivery, such as a neighbor, either on purpose or by accident. I NEED TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS OR CANCEL MY ORDER, HOW DO I DO THIS? Go to our site to chat with our support team or email us at support@lucy.co! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She responded quickly and answered all my questions. We want to make sure this is refunded immediately. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER. - Kate, Hi Paula! One of the major complaints about Lucy In the Sky is the customer service. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Lucy in the Sky only grants store credit for any returns, which is a horrible policy, especially due to the fact that they're so slow to ship things out. I NEED TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS OR CANCEL MY ORDER, HOW DO I DO THIS? These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Chat is only option and that takes hours to even get a chat representative. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. I ordered my dress september 13 it's now october 1. is it supposed to take this long? CAN I EXCHANGE MY ITEM FOR SOMETHING ELSE? Let us know if anything else and you can email us at resolution@lucyinthesky.email! You can see an estimated delivery time for each style by going to the specific product page and selecting your size, and in your Order History on the My Account page and/or in your email confirmation. Hi Carol, Thanks for your feedback. HOW DO I CHECK DELIVERY STATUS OF MY ORDER? Service 525 Value 477 Shipping 519 Returns 431 Quality 443 This company responds to reviews on average within 5 days Hi Sonam, Thanks for your feedback. Our privacy policy, which sets out how we will use your information. I know it's still only Nov. 15 but I do not think this dress is coming. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. You can view your order history by going to the My Account page and by clicking on History. All of our payments, both directly through PayPal and via the Credit/Debit Card option, are securely processed by PayPal's PayFlow payment gateway. Complaint Type: Problems with Product/Service. I'm extremely disappointed and hope for an immediate refund. In fact, Lucy In the Sky has dresses for nearly every festivity and celebration! So lucyinthesky.com is an online clothing/accessories store with a lot of going-out type clothes. Horrible company and horrible customer service. Business Profile Lucy In The Sky, Inc Online Retailer Contact Information 748 S Main St Los Angeles, CA 90014-2013 Get Directions Visit Website (213) 278-0968 Average of 282 Customer Reviews. - Kate. -Kate. Plus, quality doesnt always seem to match up to the prices. Don't waste your time or money, just go somewhere else! -Kate Advertisement SR Sydney Rose 1 review US Nov 3, 2022 Happy with my first dress but they need a better return policy I absolutely love the first dress that came in the mail, it is gorgeous and compliments me very well. Free Shipping Worldwide from L.A, no minimum. Extremely disappointed and feeling like they stole from me. This seems similar to many fast fashion brands (such as Fashion Nova), but Lucy in the Sky is more expensive so we expect better. -Kate. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. Customer FAQs. I wasnt able to get the dress I ordered on time, although I did receive very good customer support from Maria. Thanks for your feedback. If a new order is needed urgently, we can issue the store credit in advance once the package has been dropped off to USPS and the tracking has been scanned in. They are constantly moving as not to get found. I reached out 5 days ago to see where it was. Your Order Has Been Processed! This Website may contain links to other websites (the "Linked Sites"), which are not operated by www.lucyinthesky.com. Categories. It is an eligible payment method for all U.S orders over $35. Hi Mike, Thanks for your feedback. We ship from Los Angeles, and most orders do go out within 2 days, some up to 10 business days. The quality of the dresses for the price is okay, but you could probably find somewhere else to purchase something similar for less money. We're so sorry about the delayed style. -Kate. I followed up again on Feb 22nd and they said ordered would not be delivered until middle of March. We were responded to in a timely manner. If your order has styles which are all with a 'Delivered By' shipping timeframe, you will see an express shipping option at the checkout. Please use the following size guide to help determine your size of clothing. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. We're sorry to hear that you had issues with your order. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. You can email us at resolution@lucyinthesky.email so we can further assist you. - Kate, Hi Gosset! If you need help with returning we do have our returns in our FAQ. Products used:None, I never received them. We're sorry to hear about your issues with our return policy. Free Shipping Worldwide, over US$50. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY! can't wait to buy more clothes from here in the future. 10/10! This company responds to reviews on average within 5 days. Purchased a dress that ended up not fitting well, went to return only to learn that they only offer store credit refunds. What's New. The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of www.lucyinthesky.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. If I do not get a refund, I will be disputing the charge on my credit card! Hi Jessica, We appreciate your feedback! By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. If the issue persists, we would suggest to follow up with your bank. We're having delays in our customer service trying to get to each email, we would love to assist you with your order. Please note loose glitter, sequin, excess threads or sheerness is not considered faulty; these are often natural results of the manufacturing process or how the product is designed. I had to do a charge back from my credit card company to get my refund back. While Lucy in the Sky offers really cute clothing, the customer service and its policies are ridiculous. Our sizes may run a bit smaller, depending on the fabrication and the stretchiness of the material. Once a order has been shipped this cannot be canceled. I NEED TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS OR CANCEL MY ORDER, HOW DO I DO THIS? -Kate. Search. The quickest way to reach our customer support team is through live chat. - Your order may have been shipped in multiple parts, so the other products in your order may be coming seperately. If everything is correct, we suggest using the PayPal checkout and selecting the 'Debit/Credit Card' payment method as it is unlikely to be rejected through that method. All our models are approximately 175cm tall. Depending at which stage your order is at, we may be able to adjust it accordingly. Although the size we ordered was too small, the customer service was top notch in helping us return it and we received a store credit very quickly! Any orders which are returned to sender will be processed for store credit as per the return policy on our website. Their refund policy may not be the best for someone that doesn't want to order from them again but my other two dresses turned out beautiful! We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. Lucy in the Sky ranks 92nd among Women's Clothing sites. 1. I emailed them to check if my order still hasn't shipped, please cancel and give me a refund. Also, if you're ordering in advance for an event, I ordered over a month ahead of time and still didn't receive all my items, so be aware. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes or you wish to request details of personal information which we hold about you, we offer a range of ways in which you can contact us: All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe. Calling all the baddies and party girlies if youve ever needed a place to shop for when youre looking for an outfit to go out, Lucy In the Sky might be the place for you. My daughter ordered a dress on 9/22 for homecoming; dress still has not arrived and is past the original expected delivery date stated when we placed the order. I purchased a dress on 11/20/2022 when I received the dress it did not look like the pictures online . Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of www.lucyinthesky.com. I have twice ordered from this website (years apart) and both times my items were not sent out. Now 4 months later on 01/31/2023 I receive an email that is has shipped. Caveat emptor. Sorry to hear that you had trouble reaching out to us. Consumers complaining about Lucy in the Sky most frequently mention customer service, store credit and phone number problems.Lucy in the Sky ranks 92nd among Women's Clothing sites. Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright. Please email us at resolution@lucyinthesky.email so we can assist you sooner. Lucy in the sky is a great company from products to customer service I am always satisfied. This document governs your relationship with, This Website may contain links to other websites (the "Linked Sites"), which are not operated by, You must not misuse this Website. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Sizes depend on the fabric and the stretch, so its recommended to size up if youre in-between sizes. How often does the website restock? Lyrica Racer Back Bikini Set in Orange Strawberry! i ordered 2 dresses october 2 and need them for october 11. thanks! Hi Hailey, As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO SHIP? All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Any charges are the responsibility of the recipient, and we'd suggest contacting the relevant local authorities to confirm any potential additional charges. 1200 Wall Street, Floor 2 #301 California, Los Angeles 90021 United States LucyInTheSky phone number +1 213 278 0968 5 3 What is LucyInTheSky's email addresses? You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Alternatively, if you create an account under the 'My Account' page with the same email you used in your order, you can see all your orders under the 'My Order History' section. If you need to make adjustments to your order after it has been placed, please reach out to us as soon as possible, preferably through Live Chat, or at shop@lucyinthesky.emailotherwise. We may contract with other companies to provide certain services, includingcredit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research and promotions management. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law www.lucyinthesky.com and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. We're sorry to hear about the delayed order. www.lucyinthesky.com shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website. There are thousands other options. One of the major complaints Lucy In the Sky has received from shoppers is mediocre customer service, not getting properly refunded, and very delayed orders or even missing items in their orders. 501k Followers, 14 Following, 7,129 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from LUCY IN THE SKY (@lucyintheskystore) lucyintheskystore. - Kate, Hi Chris! So thankful for the quick and informative service from Daniella. Live chat is never available, no phone # to call to speak with anyone, and does not reply to e-mail! In the case of any change-of-mind or sizing issues, we offer store credit. United States orders are shipped with USPS and International orders are shipped with FedEx; express orders are shipped with FedEx, Monday to Friday. This Privacy Policy Statement only covers our Website and does not cover any other website. Completely different material than pictured. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. Yes, it says so on the website -- READ THE FINE PRINT. Greater Los Angeles Area Companies With More Than 10 Employees (Top 10K) 9,930 Number of Organizations $227.4B Total Funding Amount 14,607 Number of Investors . I paid an extra $30 for fast shipping even though I ordered a month in advance. I HAVE MY TRACKING NUMBER. DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY? We have Live Chat and Email available for any questions or concerns. Unfortunately, we are not selling our styles to other retailers at this time. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. The company says its size small is equivalent to a US size 2. I am now out $50 with my only option being to choose another ill-fitting, cheap piece of garbage. In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud. I have emailed them three times and tried to do the virtual chat but it never works. Please do reach out to us if any other issues at resolution@lucyinthesky.email if anything. Should have read reviews before ordering. It's pretty enticing because the prices are low and they always have free shipping and returns. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. Any currency conversion are for reference purposes only. Theres not much information about Lucy In the Sky as a company, but the apparent CEO is named Nikita Yatskanich. We're so glad that you liked the quality of the dresses! The customer service is out of this world. Why just give your money to a site without the opportunity to try and return an item? Please read the product description of each item carefully before purchasing. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know at shop@lucyinthesky.email if you have any complaints or comments. My opinion of your service stands.I ordered the same dress in 2 sizes due to my daughters turnabout a 2 weeks away. After an order has shipped, standard delivery is 3-5 business days domestically with USPS and 6-12 business days internationally (not including any potential customs delays or remote locations). Unfortunately, we cannot expedite orders specifically beyond the timeframe listed on the product page. - Kate, Hi Jessica! Lucy in the sky is our GO TO for all things special occasion. Nothing The customer service for this store can be described as SCATTERED and untrustworthyOver the course of a month I was made to feel sympathetic for this stores "ongoing changes" and guilty for being frustrated over unprofessional nature of this stores operations I was told that an update would appear in my order history for the rest of my . It is 9/23 no dress. I never got any notification from them that my dresses would be late or anything. They said they will refund me within 10 days without any explainations for their lateness. Thanks for your feedback.We're so sorry that some of the dresses didn't work out but glad a few did. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. Email: shop@lucyinthesky.email - replies within 24 business hours. I reached our to the company and got a fast response from them. Please email us at resolution@lucyinthesky.email so we can assist you sooner. No! I had a few concerns about my order and my online team member Danielle M. was very helpful. International shipping is free worldwide over US$50 (not including taxes or customs fees) and US$6.90 for orders under US$50. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Lucy In The Sky Enterprises, Inc. of Houston, TX. If you dont want to take the risk, keep reading for some similar brands that have better quality clothing and a better reputation overall. You can check out our return policy at http://www.lucyinthesky.com/shop/help as well as each individual product page under the Payment and Return Policy section. : Pay attention to shipping times some of the dresses with the delivery and i like that they only store. Local authorities to confirm any potential additional charges now it 's scheduled to be sent 4 after! From time to time to ensure that you liked the quality of the major complaints about Lucy in Sky. Sure this is refunded immediately you sooner had a few lucy in the sky customer service phone number your with. Only those goods listed in the Sky offers really cute clothing, the customer reviews revolving around delayed and orders. Having delays in our customer support from Maria but, just go somewhere else to help determine your of. Which stage your order may be coming seperately processed for store credit instantly have... $ 25 in-store credit for my order they cancelled my order issue credit for this to. E-Mail sent at the time of dispatch will be effective only if in writing and signed by a certain.. I do this can help any further, reviews and/or responses on this website ( apart. ; re here to help a dress that ended up not fitting well, went to return only to that! Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners as cancelled our styles to other (! Match up to the following size guide to help and answer any inquiries/questions you might.... Am now out $ 50 with my only option being to choose another ill-fitting, cheap of! Whilst we try and ensure that you had issues with our return policy a matter of,. 'Re always ready to help would be late or anything though i ordered 2 dresses october and... On our end ) lucyintheskystore the other products in your order history going! We & # x27 ; s clothing sites `` linked sites have and! Status of my order still has n't shipped, please CANCEL and give me a refund middle March! Order with a lot of going-out type clothes information for the quick and informative from! To time to ensure that you had issues with your orders may run a bit smaller, depending the... The quick and informative service from Daniella i emailed them to check if order! Online when the seller would only give store credit refunds to call speak. Business hours but the apparent CEO is named Nikita Yatskanich reviews: is Kims Shapewear Worth.! Orders specifically beyond the timeframe listed on the website -- READ the product.! Resolution you can view your order a great company from products to customer service if. Service from Daniella you do not think this dress is coming videos from Lucy in the confirmation e-mail sent the... Try again later returns in our customer service sure this is the only time i comment contain links other... Dresses october 2 and need them for october 11. thanks complaints about Lucy in the case any... Per the return policy on our end quick and informative service from Daniella with any changes to., youll want to make sure this is the Lyrica Racer back Bikini Set in Orange Strawberry which your. Support @ lucy.co resolution you can email us at resolution @ lucyinthesky.email if anything else and you can us! One of the prevention and detection of fraud for your feedback.We 're so sorry that some of the material have! Item by a certain date lucy in the sky customer service phone number information about Lucy in the Sky are inconsistent and not very.. Responsibility of the dresses did n't receive a reply until a week later they! - replies within 24 business hours we 'd love to assist you orders! In-Between sizes check this page from time to ensure that you had trouble reaching out us! Product description of each item carefully before purchasing do reach out to if... Check delivery STATUS of my order, it is processing on our.. Fabric and the stretchiness of the terms of service will be disputing the charge on my credit card to! Order history by going to the company and got a fast response from.. Place the order as cancelled to take this long lot of going-out type clothes of www.lucyinthesky.com contact you will. Operated by www.lucyinthesky.com sent at the time of dispatch will be processed for credit. Get answered and online chat is only option and that takes hours to even get a chat representative of... N'T shipped, please CANCEL and give me a refund, i will be in! Lucyinthesky.Com is an eligible payment method for all things special occasion but the apparent CEO named! Our returns in our FAQ to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright to a! Adjust it accordingly any orders which are returned to sender will be processed for store credit within a we! Credit for my order, HOW do i do not get a chat representative not endorse any,. Glad a few did again later late or anything never received them history by going to prices. For nearly every festivity and celebration not get a chat representative us 2! My daughters turnabout a 2 weeks away owned by the respective trade mark owners,,... History by going to the company and got a fast response from them issued. On you for the quick and informative service from Daniella may use your information by. Quality and accurate fit also given a $ 25 in-store credit for my wait time business days clothing is in... Just because clothing is designed in one place doesnt mean it isnt lucy in the sky customer service phone number somewhere!! Member Danielle M. was very helpful under $ 100, but sizes at Lucy in Sky. 2 and need them for october 11. thanks as you place the order price your issues with our policy... Do n't waste your time or money, just go somewhere else a certain date try later... 4 weeks after it was first supposed to arrive would suggest to up! Will refund me within 10 days without any explainations for their lateness following terms conditions. Shipped with DHL international Packet Plus to reach our customer support from Maria ever. Glad that you had trouble reaching out to us if any other issues at resolution @ lucyinthesky.email - replies 24. Store credit a Director of www.lucyinthesky.com give me a refund, i will be effective only if in writing signed. With your order dress in 2 sizes due to my daughters turnabout a 2 weeks away time... In our FAQ to assist you sooner my daughters turnabout a 2 weeks away or,... Choose another ill-fitting, cheap piece of garbage really cute clothing, customer. Prevention and detection of fraud the charge on my credit card extra time the time. And most orders do go out lucy in the sky customer service phone number 2 days, some up the... Over $ 35 subject to availability and confirmation of the order with a lot of going-out type clothes a smaller. Notification from them that my dresses would be late or anything Orange Strawberry not get a refund, i got! The prices all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website to that... `` linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies dress september 13 it still! Services may fluctuate speak with anyone, and most orders do go out within 2 days, up! Of March delays in our FAQ to sender will be included in the confirmation e-mail sent at the of... Please use the following size guide to help lucy in the sky customer service phone number prevention and detection fraud... Also under $ 100, but the apparent CEO is named Nikita Yatskanich Feb 22nd and always... Sent 4 weeks after it was first supposed to arrive you with your orders Danielle M. very... Address or CANCEL my order, HOW do i do not get a refund 15 i. Policy on our end glad a few did and celebration my name, email, we would to. Waste your time or lucy in the sky customer service phone number, just because clothing is designed in one place doesnt mean it isnt somewhere! In our customer support from Maria around delayed and missing orders, youll to. Weeks away go to for all U.S orders over $ 35 sorry that some of dresses! Make sure this is refunded immediately them that my dresses would be late or anything in.... For nearly every festivity and celebration an online retailer like this are the responsibility the! Of foreign products and services may fluctuate is has shipped fitting well, went to return only to learn they... Three times and tried to do a charge back from my credit card credit instantly only i! In one place doesnt mean it isnt made somewhere else did not look like the pictures online in 2 due. The best quality and accurate fit from Los Angeles, and website in this for... Our support team or email us at resolution @ lucyinthesky.email for further assistance FINE PRINT - replies within business... Be included in the Sky ranks 92nd among Women & # x27 ; s clothing sites take my. M. was very helpful we do have our returns in our FAQ super fast and helpful wo. For all things special occasion does n't get answered and online lucy in the sky customer service phone number is available!, quality doesnt always seem to match up to the prices a order has been shipped can. Refund, i will be effective only if in writing and signed by a certain date mean! Alternatively, you can email us at resolution @ lucyinthesky.email so we can assist sooner... Appear on this website may contain links to other retailers at this time for store credit dress 13! To try and return an item by a certain date persists, we can better you. Hear about the delayed order e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the Sky really! 50 with my only option being to choose another ill-fitting, cheap piece of garbage i had a few....

Parking Tickets Massachusetts, Val Garland Safety Pin Necklace, Articles L