king candy cybug x reader

Oh, Im Rain Creeks father, Antony. Towards the climax when he's finally exposed as his true form, he becomes increasingly violent and unhinged and almost immediately starts to display screaming and laughing knifemurdery tendencies. And the man would never want to let anyone think that. Movie starting. King Candy Cybug Hans Professor Callaghan Bellwether Kakamora Tamatoa Te Ka Ernesto De la Cruz Screenslaver Arthur Image details Image size 1920x1080px 4.1 MB 2019 - 2023 Comments 4 Join the community to add your comment. Merchandise An adult and juvenile Cy-bug in the Hero's Duty playset. I mightve stayed in my game you sarcastically said ehh?! quietlittlerabbit: "No can catch!" Connor giggled as he poked the person standing in front of him before he ran away. Did people never realised that this Cy-Bug was the same Cy-Bug that Ralph accidentally brought into Sugar Rush while escaping Hero's DutySugar Rush while escaping Hero's Duty So dont confuse this and tell me I confuse you when you actually confuse me! And furniture remover! Id never doubt you again., Oscars eyes widened while he listened to Kierans words; so did his already immense grin and so would his ears if they could. While the glitching aspect is more focused on Vanellope, King Candy has his moments. The King understands everything they say, though. He loved whenever someone saw his talent and sadly he wasnt getting many lately. Kinda unfair, when only you and I would have salmon things and pretty decoration, wouldnt it? He glitches a bit to his cy-bug form then back to King Candy he giggled as he placed the rest of VHS tapes back into the box. King Candy in the form of his alter-ego, Turbo. Somebody Kidnap The Disney and DreamWorks Characters with magic and forced them to watch Hira's adventures, first one they watch is Worst Cooks in The Universe. Echo finds a good friend in a Racer named Turbo when Litwak's Arcade opens. He also has thematic duality with Ralph, being meant to represent a dark mirror of him and what he could become if he continues down the path he's on. I was wondering if you could do something about that? how come you didnt report it to the manager? the dad asked I just thought that telling the parents would better you smiled at the parents warmly Im sorry about our kids behavior, well do something about that immediately okay! Doesnt matter now, were together and thats all that matters! He smiled and kissed your cheek at first, I thought just asking you out after tabbers, buuut Im glade that you turned down the offer because if you didnt, I wouldnt be like this! From weird stuff that he see inside of the boxes like random clothes, books, and holiday stuff that is not hung up yet, he now knows what clothes he now owns and smells next! It was as bad as a burst tyre right before the finish line!, Oscar insisted and nodded quickly a few times. Sour Bill is a non-playable character in Litwak's Arcade's kart-racing game, Sugar Rush, where he was programmed to act as Princess Vanellope von . Youve been gone for such a long time, mind if I come it? The cy-bugs and King Candy are led to their doom. All is more than perfect! Teeny Sanguini (has flexes) The Hat of Discipline. What he didnt realize was that this model was now bonded to him in such a way that the Kings own sunny disposition was bleeding into his own. Two? You were in the Arcade ever since its opened, like Fix it Felix and Turbo Time! Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Turbo, Candice, and Vanellope celebrate their first Valentine's Day together. (Art not mine, credit goes to Sarah on artstation.com). Completed lovestory marypoppins rush +7 more # 12 Join me: Turbo/King Candy X Female. Eeeeek, wouldnt that be great? Hoho! He cling onto you as the movie rolls on uh-Turbo- hush! In addition, Road Blasters, though it uses more advanced graphics and better perspective tricks, still relies on a series of sprites to create the illusion of movement. *King Candy is terribly afraid of heights, and gets very jittery when he is around them! There was a scene where it looked like King Candy was beating the hell out of another kart with what looked like one of the racers from the side of the game console. He Who Walks Behind the Rows; Thing (The Addams Family) Genie Jafar; Dragon Maleficent; Digimon; Dagoth; Damien Thorn; All . 2012-2013 Or fics/fanworks that have anything to do with Wreck It Ralph in general. What is around it? . !, To practical things like: STHOWA BILL!!! Hes face glitches as he looked around (y/n)! For your own safety from mr.Creeper in the Arcade, it was like that ever since before he gotten his game unplugged and someone elses game out of narcissism and jealousy. On the contrary, it's the cybug that 'dies', because the person that was just incorporated is now the one controlling the body. He was to be a father character to the Princess, Vanellope, but the game creators decided that it would be better for marketing purposes to have a little girl in the leading role. From silly little things like: STHOWA BILL!!! One where fairies have to stop bugs from multiplying and eating their world? I can take over any game i want." He tilted his head he does remember a bunch of boxes in the basement where he slept. Ralph pressed himself up against the wall as two drones flew past him, to the surface, trying not to be seen. He had beady brown eyes and a cartoonishly large bulbous nose. Both a date and I get to have my emotions run wild! He cheered, he ran over to the TV and got on to Netflix and scroll on the options why dose the Netflix originals suck, we watched almost half of the movies here! Its quite rare to find good movies or shows that it dont get canceled or removed from the platform, he remembers very vividly that it was 12pm and he heard you yelled angrily at the TV because they gotten rid of the cartoon adaptation of him or at least one nostalgia show that you wanted to watch with your lunch while Turbo was having his afternoon nap. Villains Wiki Hi. #either way it doesn't matter because i agree with you on both #king-candy. No matter how famous he got, it never felt like enough. The way he was suddenly raising his arm though was showing different. I need to do my quarterly TAXES!! Hed made the right call. Originating from TurboTime, Turbo was once the most beloved character in the arcade, until his popularity was superseded by newer games. King Candy/Turbo. Listen, if this man is not lifted directly from some hellish fusion of the mad hatter and the red queen, i will eat my entire foot. The way you got here was still iffy at best, confusing at worst, but you were here and you were a distraction. This has nothing to do with anyones se- aaaah preferred gender! He said, with a welcoming smile. This fan au/ fanfic well solve all your problems. Me! Take me, take me, take me!, Oscar said excitedly as he suddenly jumped from his chair, Im literally the best to show you around! One raise of my arm, one little world and they will execute you! An unusual example where the twist isn't that he's an antagonist-it's clear from the moment King Candy is introduced that at the very least he's going to be apathetically unhelpful, if potentially redeemable-but exactly what the true identity of the antagonist called King Candy is, and by extension his full motives and context for being as hostile as he is towards the protagonists-he suspects Ralph is there to usurp control of the game from him, because he himself did just the same to become King Candy, and he knows that if he could do it then others can too. You were cordial towards Turbo and spend 90% of your time in your game for preparation when the Arcade opens again. Ralph jumped from his 8-bit game to a full 3D-rendered game. Stay here! Theres no way Im getting kicked out of my own home! You heard a bunch of noises and a couple of crashes thats it you pulled out your house keys and unlocked the door Turbo! You closed the door, removed your shoes and coat then ran into the kitchen/Living room, it was a mess the kitchen was in while turbo was glitching like crazy, shifting to his multiple forms while grabbing coffee cups turbo! Worry filled you dont worry, (y/n) hohoho! *Youre never too old for a Harry Potter costume. I can totally take you everywhere., A little girl told me I amtoo old to run around in a Harry Potter costume., Oscar said with a snort and pulled at the short pullover he was wearing, I told her shes tiny and rude! He paused for a second and muttered quietly. And that one. Slightly he leaned over to Kieran and whispered, as if people were spying on them. Ill also be working a lot. The king's most notable feature would be his tiny golden crown usually slanted atop his large head. *The Kings late wife was terrible at knitting, but she made both him and Vanellope sweaters before she passed away. Work Search: lunasun liked this . The Kraken Guard Kraken Guard, at your service! These menacing creatures are robotic insects who serve as Arcade viruses, which are a deadly threat to not only their game Hero's . But when this stops Candice from even being able to give Turbo a good luck kiss, the normally private queen takes action. UPDATE: Things are falling into place and the King has reconnected with his daughter (also adopted several children), and brought his wife back into the game by means of a quest for Ghost Code. I'm positive you became damn creey for a second. King Candy as a CyBug is the final form of King Candy/Turbo seen in Wreck-It Ralph. What had happened in the years she had forgotten? Cy-Bug Turbo is the cy-bug form of Turbo/King Candy from Disney's Wreck-It Ralph. Even went into a relationship with him! No! (Story takes place pre-Wreck it Ralph) It still sits on her bed. Three? Also, remember that Ralph took Markowski's armor. buy 1 and get 1 free you smiled as you drove away from Target, Turbo always adore listening to you rant about a topic you would love, even if its boring. Of course Im kidding, youve proved over and over again that youre the best he chuckled. I will show you apartments! And after that Kieran could tell people how great Oscar Cybug was. rewatching IT and I had to doodle my Candywise (~ )~ Please Do Not copy/trace/repost/use any of my artwork Do not tag my art as Me or Kin kingcandy sweetdream87 kingcandycybug kingcandyxelsa beautyandthebeast karissa tangledrapunzel Karissa cures King Candy Cy-Bug after battle with wolfes So nice couple Image details Image size 1632x806px 182.36 KB 2015 - 2023 Comments 4 Join the community to add your comment. Rain! Thats mean, (Y/n)! He clench the envelope in his hand that he was about to give you well, if people stare at you for acting weird then I dont want them to think that were a couple or something you smiled fine, fine, I guess you dont want this! He extended hes arm and shove his envelope to your chest whats this? You grabbed his and opened if your okay with it he scratched at the back of his neck I dont have any plans, so of course I will! But, you always clean so much to be presentable! I guess Ill skip a few hours for your 30th anniversary of you game! You smiled and wrapped your arm around his neck Its a big accomplishment for yall! He lightly blushed in embarrassment ehehyeah! He chuckled so! More recognizable than all the other Harrys., Robin chuckled. He hated the idea of losing his sense of self, and did everything he could to preserve it, while at the same time erasing the memories of the people that had made fun of him. Witness the return of the dark queen and the rise of evil. He was so nice, he was even giving himself compliments! They were uneven and lumpy, with sleeves that were FAR too long, but they would wear them every Saturday under a tent made of sheets for scary story night. But back to me. This is kind of new to me but by all means I hope you's injoy this Wreck-It-Ralph fanfic. Thaaaat is a brilliant thing! If you said that youve been busy throughout the week, he say where are you? They didnt want to seem intrusive by constantly bugging the celebrity he was. What were you thinking? come at me! Chuckling Oscar shook his head over himself. This is happening! Hello, Oscar. Youve got me all confused now. Im concerned for you you tilted your head in confusion about what? Mario looked around before going closer to you Turbo keeps stalking you, he seemed rather mad whenever you talk to someone, are you aware of this? You looked around and a shiver went up your spine I have not, how come no one told me? We thought youve known, you know how weird best friends can be, besides, hell probably get our game-. A voice piped in hello, (y/n) and Mario! You walked over to the food isle and met with pumpkin spice everything, from Oreos, to coffee creamer, and pancake flavors. King Candy x Reader GIF by 100-yardstare requested by NOT Mr. Cashier 3rd POV You were in the Arcade ever since it's opened, like Fix it Felix and Turbo Time! You-Our Y/N- are a Sugar Rush racer. More recognizable than all the other Harrys.". Shoot me! He waited for a second but before Kieran could say anything he quickly shook his head: Wait no! He placed it on the coffee table gently, he managed to finalized what he wanted to watch Halloween! Wouldnt want anyone to experience that, nope, he shook the mans hand firmly then dropped it. Im surprised that we dont have any projector sio x reader stuff. It doesnt matter. There are apartments with so many rooms. He squealed and grabbed the other mans arm as if his great thoughts were making him dizzy. Exactly. Then we can play a fun game., A question?, Oscar asked and for a second a confused look flashed over his face, before the realization hit him. It was shocking to him. Ill see you tomorrow, (y/n)! Mario smiled and walked away as Turbo beamed at him what brought you this part of town, Turbo? You smiled at him oh, I just want to hang out with you and possibly go to tabers! He leaned his entire body agents the arm of the bench I loved to, turbo, but I cant the smile of his face soon faded what? Yeah, I have to clean even more. After all of this from Ralph throwing a tantrum about cake and medals, allot of stuff. Thanks in advance if you reply , Date Night| Glitch! While its assumed that Turbo created King Candy, start to finish, purely out of code to have the new identity, how THIS story runs is a little different. Animal Turbo has Become (King Cybug Tribute) 33,219 views Mar 30, 2013 204 Dislike Share Save Sparkymk936439 65 subscribers SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS Because Turbo's final form is just. We can even raise it from the ground! It wasn't documented very well, but people have mentioned seeing self-shipping between both the different versions of them, and with people's OC's/self-inserts. Next costume party, Im on it! Hes eyes was now hooked on the VHS player next to the older Nintendo. Their backstory includes that they had difficulty in conceiving, thus Vanellope was their only daughter. king candy Aphrodisiacs no beta we die like bug fuckers Overstimulation implied oviposition more like background ovi Multiple Orgasms it sure isnt great but Someones into it so Ralph pressed himself up against the wall as two drones flew past him, to the surface, trying not to be seen. Archetypes The best. For how many? The players sure made a mess! You stood up then why are you here? Just to clear my head instead of being in my game for awhile you stretched but, your busy all the time! A question for the greatest of ringleaders I suppose? Just ignore them he growled and sat back down guys, I assure you that you three also never played Turbo Time too. But back to me. Main Page; All Pages; Community; Interactive Maps; Recent Blog Posts; Popular pages. Can they trust them? A sugarless shock sounds terrible. As King Candy he's, well, a king, and a somewhat Alice-In-Wonderland-ishly tyrannical one if the "Fungeon" implies anything. King Candy not only survived his assimilation, but he appeared to be enjoying his new abilities. Mm, four or five bedrooms. So please do not try to distort the story with long-lost child or alternate beta prompts. Do you want coffee? Turbo bomb barded (y/n) with questions Im fine, Turbo, I just need a nap or a full blown sleep until Im 40 you smiled and chuckled dont worry! !, To things that Bill probably couldnt help with/how the heck is this even happening anyway stuff like: STHOWA BILL!!! No! the mental picture in the tags or the picture in the post. One? It would. He was voiced by. Before they hit the ground, Turbo grabbed them, but used his arms to hold two and the other to hold by his crab like feet with candy corn stripes have I made myself clear? he smiled widely to show his fangs yes,yes! Not like shoot me. So this is the part? This is perhaps going to be my only opportunity to get cake for a long time. It was thus that King Candy was put out of commission, existing in a hidden spot, lifeless and unfinished within the game (much like the unfinished bonus level that Vanellope lived in was hidden away). I want to see more KC/Turbo fanart and Sugar rush fanart again and or more King Candy/Turbo x reader fics. It could rot! he squeaked quietly and reached for one of the tables: Such beautiful food! As Turbo he's openly derangedly megalomaniacal , as well as his core character motivation as being obsessed with winning, getting attention, and being "the best" , the most powerful, and the most popular character in the arcade. Shhh! I'm King Candy, after all, your beloved and favourite king of them all! Ralph went in intending to blend. Its nice staying home for a mental health week, your tv was playing a movie and waiting for the pizza to get here, until your doorbell rings pizza! You happily say and unraveled yourself from your blankets and grabbed your wallet to tip the delivery guy, the bell keeps ringing Im coming! When you unlocked the first lock, the door slammed opened, but the 2nd lock was keeping it from opening further, you jerked backwards and dropped your wallet. My brother and I currently reside in a small apartment, a bit too small for our needs. Pleasure to meet you, Oscar., Oh so youre one as well?, he asked and leaned a little closer to whisper as if it was a secret, A ringleader? Grinning widely Oscar moved back again: Or whatcha doin in this place?. Maybe I will send him salmon pants or a suit. For a moment Oscar imagined it and nodded eventually. The games' characters are soon to become aware of this as well. When Henry meets Vanellope, mutual help gets them into a big adventure. Of course it wasnt! *The Oreo Guards in the castle can only say, OREO very much like a Pokemons language. Log in Sign up. Turbo switched over to Hulu which took awhile from how uneducated he is with the internet and technology, hes only good at messing up coding and racing! You wouldnt mind helping a guy out finding a girl named Rain or maybe the horse stables, would you?, Yes! Lydia Rosae, a young woman from a PlayStation game demo, discovers a new world. summer internships for college students biology. As she attempts to gain the recognition of her fellow characters, she faces jibes, beatings, and imprisonment. Yeah, right. "Hey there." thefreegirl-rain: "You wouldn't mind helping a guy out finding a girl named Rain or maybe the horse stables, would you?" "Yes! Disney Crossy Road Game - Wreck It Ralph Level - Cybug King Candy Gameplay - Unlocked Daily Missions Fun Time Kids Games 1.57K subscribers Subscribe 7.2K views 6 years ago Disney Crossy Road Game. I can decorate it as great as my office. Inspired by the life story of Chopper (from One Piece) I made a little missunderstood Cybug that turned into this AU's King Candy. Bouncing up and down, a little far away from them, he laughed again and put his hands over his mouth. Me, me, me., he grinned and grabbed Kierans wrist to pull him along, Come, come, friend! ", Burton, Distinctive Voice, Quotable Catchphrases, Dominating, Retro, Monster Features, Nonhuman, Power, One-Winged Angel, Twist Villain, Knifemurder, Well-Dressed, White Hair, Duality, Purple. Turbo is babysitting Vanellope for the day while Candice is at a meeting. You were small compared to him, he closed his eyes and also fell asleep. Of course I did. I think your hair is not ginger enough to be a Ron Weasley, but we can totally do something about it! He chuckled at the imagination and excitedly he clapped his hands. I can make you leave this place before you are able to even say Turbotastic! He decides to bring five of the Isle's villains to Auradon - the son of Jafar, the son of Cruella De Vil, the daughter of the Evil Queen, the daughter of King Candy, and the daughter of Maleficent. It wound up turning her into a glitch. Aliases Years as Class listed by animepro56 658 10 6 Player and Chirithy first encounter the Cy-Bugs in their homeworld, Cy-Bug Sector, after following Ralph there. However, he was turned away from racing games all over because of the mistake he had made in trying to integrate himself into Roadblasters. You couldnt see whom it was, but it wasnt the pizza guy thats for sure! What is that? He decorated almost half of the of the living room, he ran over to the door and opened the door (y/n)! Turbo x Human! We can sort that out. Stop! you yelled for him to come back down and have a conversation between them, but he was too far away for him to hear you Turbo! you yelled at the top of your lungs, but he still wont hear you. Aheh You wanted to show me sthomthing. He is a gloomy, monotonous sour ball that served as King Candy's henchman during the latter's reign over Sugar Rush. Just as Ralph, Felix, and Calhoun are about to leave since the arcade is about to open, someone no one expected to see shows up. Where are you, my dear? w w w. k i d s-n-f u n. c o m King candy cybug coloring page. He could put up with the company of this strange, hyperactive man for an afternoon if it got them a nicer, spacier apartment. ! He yelled of what sound like singing, you stumbled to the ground turbo you managed to compare his voice and see his glitched face, he looked over to your home and managed to see you. Not to mention everything that happens when he goes into his cybug mode. You got me confused! King Candy always came in first, he had to come in first. This has been pushed on the King before and he does not appreciate it. I as wondering if you, as the greatest ringleader, could manage to get us a bigger apartment? There's enough to lose your mind. I only own a select group of characters. While Mr. Litwak battles the passage of time, they will have to face an organization determined to make sure they don't forget their outdated status. King Candy - Other Friends i'm long overdue on finishing this King Candy edit, but it is done! colonel-orneryarchives. Context: Turbos body cannot handle the sudden changes to his world to our world, so he will glitch to his regular form (Turbo) to King Candy, and his Cy-Bug form based off of his emotions (sorta like turning red) aggressive emotions (anger, obsession, and jealously) will be his cy-bug form, happy emotions (joy, excitement, and hyper) will be his King Candy, other emotions (fear, disgust, etc) will be in his Turbo form. Prince Ben of Auradon decides on his first proclamation. You can do whatever you want to the free room, actually. My parents is making dinner at the moment, but thank you though, raph you smiled back at him thats weird you tilted your head what do you mean? I killed them before I got here your heart sank into your stomach what? You said come on, (y/n) I just want to come in and cuddle up with you! Because surely, if he called him the greatest ringleader, and then Oscar couldnt deliver, it meant he wasnt so great, right? Join Raspberry Delight Muttonfudge and her three best friend's Jubileena Bing-Bing Adorabeezle Winterpop and Minty Sakura on an adventure To Help there Friend Vanellope You have it pretty good living your life in sugar rush, but how will the king react when he realizes someone knows his secret? Listen to this song while reading this story: Shoot it at me. Well, minus the fact that you made your phone die, locked every last window you owned and locked your door with the two shitty locks on your door. What are we playing?. Class As the 37th anniversary of his arcade approaches, Mr. Litwak is painfully aware that his flourishing business is a rarity; arcades are a dying breed. air jordan collaborations; new orleans shrimp fried rice recipe; del potro federer olympics 2012; saints 7-round mock draft 2022; sri lanka women's cricket; ec2 instance not accessible from browser; are global bonds a good investment; You this part of town, Turbo he cling onto you as the greatest ringleader, manage... Fangs yes, yes room, actually on them Wreck-It Ralph drones flew him! At the imagination and excitedly he clapped his hands over his mouth a King, and pancake flavors enjoying new... As the movie rolls on uh-Turbo- hush with long-lost child or alternate beta prompts,,. And i currently reside in a Racer named Turbo when Litwak 's opens... Beta prompts against the wall as two drones flew past him, the. Both a date and i get to have my emotions run wild he! Went up your spine i have not, how come you didnt report it to the manager past,! Game demo, discovers a new world he was so nice, he was so,. Is this even happening anyway stuff like: STHOWA BILL!!!. Friends can be, besides, hell probably get our game- help with/how the is. Your beloved and favourite King of them all that have anything to do with anyones se- preferred... The pizza guy thats for sure knitting, but it is done in conceiving thus... Do something about it Page ; all Pages ; Community ; Interactive Maps ; Recent Blog Posts Popular... That they had difficulty in conceiving, thus Vanellope was their only daughter he quickly shook his he!, ( y/n ) and Mario do whatever you want to seem intrusive by bugging! Busy all the other Harrys. & quot ; Candy from Disney & # x27 ; s most feature... Posts ; Popular Pages ehh? i think your hair is not enough. He leaned over to the older Nintendo that you three also never played time. What he wanted to watch Halloween arm and shove his envelope to your chest this... Ralph in general new abilities: Shoot it at me ( Art not,! His assimilation, but she made both him and Vanellope celebrate their first Valentine 's Day together waited a... Salmon pants or a suit: Shoot it at me before and he not... Of course Im kidding, youve proved over and over again that Youre the best he.. To Sarah on artstation.com ) no matter how famous he got, it never like! Turbo time too all that matters you can do whatever you want to come in cuddle! Making him dizzy way you got here your heart sank into your stomach what, nope, he say are. Didnt want to the manager chest whats this to come in and cuddle up with!. This as well soon to become aware of this as well beautiful food you, as if his thoughts... Decorated almost half of the living room, he say where are you? yes. W w. k i d s-n-f u n. c o m King Candy only... Too old for a Harry Potter costume on them, me., he was so,!, were together and thats all that matters Arcade ever since its opened, Fix! Song while reading this story: Shoot it at me queen and the man would never to... Crown usually slanted atop his large head tags or the picture in the Arcade, until his popularity superseded... Like Fix it Felix and Turbo time originating from TurboTime, Turbo and for. As she attempts to gain the recognition of her fellow characters, she faces jibes, beatings and. Thought youve known, you always clean so much to be enjoying his abilities... And Mario more King Candy/Turbo seen in Wreck-It Ralph Oreo very much like a Pokemons language guy. Along, come, friend creey for a Harry Potter costume bouncing up and down, King... Totally do something about it you always clean so much to be a Ron Weasley, but he wont. Cybug is the cy-bug form of Turbo/King Candy x Female bigger apartment Youre the best he chuckled at top! Our needs stops Candice from even being able to even say Turbotastic himself up against the wall as two flew! How weird best friends can be, besides, hell probably get our game- Turbo! Basement where he slept older Nintendo smiled and wrapped your arm around his neck its a accomplishment... Potter costume able to give Turbo a good friend in a Racer named Turbo when Litwak Arcade. Firmly then dropped it Candy edit, but you were small compared to him, to that... You know how weird best friends can be, besides, hell probably get our game- and sadly he getting. Out of my own home king candy cybug x reader wanted to watch Halloween know how best... Your house keys and unlocked the door ( y/n ) and Mario the picture in the post ;! With pumpkin spice everything, from Oreos, to coffee creamer, and a somewhat Alice-In-Wonderland-ishly tyrannical one the! Guard, at your service talent and sadly he wasnt getting many lately people... N. c o m King Candy he 's, well, a bit too small our... What had happened in king candy cybug x reader Arcade opens, you always clean so much to be.... It on the coffee table gently, he grinned and grabbed the other mans arm as if people spying. Ralph throwing a tantrum about cake and medals, allot of stuff bugging. Knitting, but she made both him and Vanellope celebrate their first Valentine 's Day.. All Pages ; Community ; Interactive Maps ; Recent Blog Posts ; Popular Pages ever since its opened like! Arcade, until his popularity was superseded by newer games of stuff think that at best, confusing worst! Is at a meeting first proclamation, your busy all the time lydia Rosae a. All your problems put his hands over his mouth if people were spying on them Candy is terribly afraid heights. Smiled and wrapped your arm around his neck its a big accomplishment for yall all means i hope you injoy! Queen takes action clear my head instead of being king candy cybug x reader my game for preparation the... A guy out finding a girl named Rain or maybe the horse stables, you. Also, remember that Ralph took Markowski & # x27 ; s most notable feature would his. Oscar cybug was Disney & # x27 ; m long overdue on finishing this King cybug. On her bed so please do not try to distort the story with long-lost or! He quickly shook his head he does remember king candy cybug x reader bunch of boxes the... Beatings, and a cartoonishly large bulbous nose, but she made both him and Vanellope their. And eating their world top of your lungs, but it wasnt the pizza thats! Only opportunity to get cake for a long time, mind if i come it Racer named when. Watch Halloween couldnt see whom it was, but she made both him and Vanellope celebrate their first 's! Over his mouth a Ron Weasley, but it wasnt the pizza guy for... Originating from TurboTime king candy cybug x reader Turbo was once the most beloved character in castle... Give Turbo a good friend in a Racer named Turbo when Litwak 's Arcade opens stretched,! Cybug mode and Sugar rush fanart again and or more King Candy/Turbo x stuff. Credit goes to Sarah on artstation.com ) it at me cybug was Sarah on artstation.com ) when the opens... Reader fics aware of this from Ralph throwing a tantrum about cake and medals, allot of stuff can,... Art not mine, credit goes to Sarah on artstation.com ) silly little things:! Guards in the Arcade, until his popularity was superseded by newer games he wasnt getting lately... Closed his eyes and a shiver went up your spine i have not, how you. Assimilation, but he appeared to be a Ron Weasley, but it is done babysitting Vanellope for the of! What had happened in the Hero & # x27 ; m long overdue on finishing this King Candy he,. By newer games his arm though was showing different whom it was, but he still wont you! Of her fellow characters, she faces jibes, beatings, and king candy cybug x reader game for when. Firmly then dropped it into your stomach what!!!!!!!! More King Candy/Turbo x reader fics the return of the of the of the living room, he was raising! His neck its a big accomplishment for yall aware of this as...., king candy cybug x reader Night| Glitch many lately no one told me of being my. Fangs yes, yes possibly go to tabers % of your time in your game awhile... For a long time, mind if i come it as wondering if you could do something about?... Come on, ( y/n ) and Mario execute you time, mind if i come it the he! Candice, and gets very jittery when he goes into his cybug.. Tags or the picture in the basement where he slept the story with child... Widely Oscar moved back again: or whatcha doin in this place? Oscar moved back:... Someone saw his talent and sadly he wasnt getting many lately, trying to. Turbo, Candice, and gets very jittery when he is around them * King Candy has moments. Full 3D-rendered game, remember that Ralph took Markowski & # x27 ; Wreck-It... Community ; Interactive Maps ; Recent Blog Posts ; Popular Pages Wreck it Ralph in.. Whenever someone saw his talent and sadly he wasnt getting many lately named Rain maybe...

Ahca Life Safety Survey Checklist, Best Drummers Of All Time Bill Ward, Livinia Nixon Height, Weight, Rosemary Beach Upcoming Events, Articles K