kennedy's cabins waynesboro, ga

Want to hold a private event and rent out the entire site? They're open to the public so definitely worth checking out the peach ribs catfish or salmon, even the brussel sprouts were divine! Amazing place for a family to camp. The cabins were wonderful, they were clean and quite comfortable, but the food paired with the view have me planning my return already. The cabin and kitchen is first rate. From the moment we pulled in, she made us feel so welcomed, and ensured we had everything we needed to enjoy our stay. Friends trip. They feature luxurious accommodations complete with gourmet kitchen, dining/living room, two bathrooms, front porch with rocking chairs, and, screened back porch. The Tavern sells food, beer, wine and liquor on the weekends. This airbnb has everything! All new appliances plus dish washer. They were expecting a thirty person fly-in this weekend. Communication was great. Pretty neat, quiet and peaceful. The Location had an amazing Mountain View and it was very peaceful. Claudia was an absolute treasure of a host, a true living exhibit of southern hospitality. I enjoyed my stay very much so. The stay was great! The cabin and views were beautiful and we were able to light up the fireplace and make smores, we were close to waterfall trails and it was a great time! 1. The view in the mornings is also very pretty with the mountains surrounding the resort and a few small private airplanes that stop in for breakfast (they arent disturbing and are really fun to watch take off and land). Make sure you stop by the grocery store on your way though because there isnt one for a about 30 minutes! Crypto currency is the future, I happened to invest a little amount with the best forex and crypto expert Mrs. Lucia Rodney, I received a huge boost in my trade and i made my first withdraw today i invested $4,550 i received $31,200 within the space of 7 days. 112 Mirramont Lake Dr, If you need a great place to camp and good place to visit the north Georgia mountains I highly recommend this place for you and your family. I was not expecting the on-site restaurant. Clean, spacious and amazing views. We plan to be back many many many times ! I guarantee you youll fall in love with the resort and the people just like we did! They did a great job decorating the tables and the stage. We loved the extra security using our key cards, and the breakfast was good. Mr. 478-484-7759 info@kennedycreekresort.net Accomodations Food and Drinks Weddings Events Airstrip About Contact Reservations 1 2 3 Make a Reservation Location Guest Search Rentals Weddings Private Events Food and Drinks What is the price range of cabin rentals in Waynesboro? This airbnb has everything! Bring your own firewood for a fire. We shop in Helen and Dahlonega, visited The Cabbage Patch Doll Hospital in Cleveland, and enjoy the weekend music and crafts on the square in Dahlonega. Excellent customer service! 1201 Gary way Or 1 Evercare Way Waynesboro, GA 30830. Located in Waynesboro, GA. DELOACH-MCKERLEY-PRESCOTT FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATION SERVICE 220 E 6th St, Waynesboro, GA +1 706-554-3531 Send flowers. Tent, yurts, bunkhouse and a hostel.let's not forget the cabins. The mountains and the trees were in the background, and the covered, open-air pavilion was a gorgeous spot to have the ceremony! Very nice resort cabins. The place was awesome, and the price very reasonable. Get Kennedy's cabins can be contacted at (706) 833-8420. Business Type: Industry. We will definitely go again soon. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours. Make sure you stop by the grocery store on your way though because there isnt one for a about 30 minutes! I can't wait to come back!! Kennedy's cabins Apartment Building 137 Kennedy Dr Waynesboro, GA 30830 (706) 833-8420 ( 2 Reviews ) Burkestone Place Apartment Complex 803 Davis Rd Waynesboro . Overall the place was kept very clean and the hosts were very sweet. Claudia responded quickly to any questions we had! Highly recommend! Internet very intermittent as is cell phone signal. We will return, again and again ~ matter of fact, already booked our next stay. Solid log exterior wall construction. The owners had started the famous Two Wheels Only (T.W.O.) tempered by the beauty and charm of the country. Loved the stay, had a great time and the view was beautiful. We stayed one night in the yurt, the power didnt work. Because flexibility matters. the fireflies at night were so awesome and the area is great. The cabin, the stars, the campfire, the restauranteverything was amazing and perfect. Book your destination wedding, your next family reunion, paragliding event, amateur pilot event, and so much more! The owners had started the famous Two Wheels Only (T.W.O.) The heart and soul of the place is Claudia and "Mayor" Wood. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. Eseguiamo attivit giornaliere necessarie a fornire e supportare i servizi. The property itself was such a pleasant surprise. Campgrounds & Recreational Vehicle Parks (2) Website (706) 554-3662. Easy check-in and beautiful location. This year we will be adding a forth generation and plan to keep coming for many years.There is plenty to do in the area. I loved this place. A verified traveler stayed at Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, "No microwave in the rooms are a major concern ", A verified traveler stayed at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Augusta, "We were in town for a wedding. And staff toke us in a little tour and the cabins are comfy and roomy definitely a hiding gem in the mountains. The location was central to wonderful hiking spots, waterfalls, mountain towns, wineries and just about everything North GA has to offer. We first visited High Valley with a group during the Tour of Georgia bike race over 10 years ago. Excellent stay. I never imagined having such phenomenal food in the mountains. I did alot of travelleling that vacation and the Suches experience was by far my favorite part of the long trip. Kennedy's cabins has 3 stars from 2 reviews. 235 Peachtree Street, Waynesboro, GA, 30830. I have too many good things to say about the restaurant. It is your mountain home! The address of Kennedy's cabins is The list of outdoor options is vast and one of the reasons Burke County is considered We do accept dogs, with a $50 pet cleaning fee per dog. Booking was exactly as described. We recommend this cabin. Great curvy-steep road leading up to cabin called Wolf Pen Gap Rd. Our cabins are within minutes of historic downtown Blue Ridge, Toccoa/Ocoee Rive and Lake Blue Ridge. Each cabin is uniquely decorated and most Nestled in the N.Ga mountains in Suches GA, Kennedy Creek Resort is a family owned business. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $914/mo, which has decreased by $69/mo in the last 30 days. We enjoyed this place. This is my go to spot when I tour and camp on my motorcycle. An airstrip to fly in with plenty parking. A Kennedy's cabins has a 3.0 Star Rating from 2 reviewers. We offer a fair price to guarantee exclusivity for your next event. The wait staff were amazing and very helpful. I am so grateful to have found this little slice of heaven. The bed was amazingly comfortable. Discover genuine guest reviews for Rustic . we choose a yurt and the set up was amazing and very romantic for couples. We stayed this past weekend. Nestled in the N.Ga mountains in Suches GA, Kennedy Creek Resort is a family owned business. I guarantee you youll fall in love with the resort and the people just like we did! Excellent customer service! It was born from the synergy of experiences of its founders and collaborators, gained in different leader firms of the Telco& IT sector. Very nice facility and nice people! Claudia is a great host and everything was great. The views are beautiful, the food is five star and the lodging is clean and simple. The salmon was perfect but I'll be coming back from Florida soon enough for more of their peach bbq ribs. The cabin was clean and inviting. You can park your car/motorcycle/small plane in the grassy area by your cabin. The staff was thoughtful and kind. On the weekends we have a bouncy house and multiple outdoor games. The cabins are very clean. Since all cabins look alike, it can be confusing especially if you arrive after dark because there is virtually no street lighting. I did alot of travelleling that vacation and the Suches experience was by far my favorite part of the long trip. Upstairs loft with 2 sets of twin size beds (4 twins total). 137 Kennedy Dr, Small towns with a relaxed down home feel in the heart of the North Georgia Mountains. This airbnb has everything! Great place to stay and very clean. We are close to many waterfalls, lakes, hiking trails, and the Appalachian Trail. I have been staying here for several years now. Clean, spacious and amazing views. The heater kept us warm the entire night and the bed was absolutely amazing!! Would do it again! The restaurant in site is 100% worth trying you won't be disappointed. Our guests can use our airstrip at their discretion. Kennedy's cabins is located at 137 Kennedy Dr in Waynesboro, Georgia 30830. The resort has lodging to fit every budget. I had such a great experience! Nice cabin, nice area for the kids to run around. Have a private plane? It sleeps 8. We found this place last year and visited for Thanksgiving, we fell in love and we came back this year again. Kennedy's cabins, Kennedy Drive: photos and 2 reviews on Nicelocal.com. Everything was perfect. Fully remodeled in 2019 with new HVAC and appliances and custom drapes. Great location! Probably the best Catfish Ive ever had. Residential and commercial power equipment sales and service. The food was fabulous with great service. 602 1/2 W 6th St, Waynesboro, GA 30830-1437 +1 706-554-0102 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (9) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Dinner is at 7pm and all you can eat. The landscape is relaxing, the tavern is dishing out good meals and drinks. The cabin was spacious enough for our stay and was in a gorgeous location. The owners are quite the characters with wonderful stories to tellgreat for a romantic getaway or a family tripthe venue they built on the property is spectacular with gorgeous views.the chef made us amazing meals banana foster French toast was phenomenal !!! Clean, spacious and amazing views. Make sure you stop by the grocery store on your way though because there isnt one for a about 30 minutes! Ended up working out in the end and we had a nice stay. Driving up from Gainesville, the trees hang over the windy road like you're driving up somewhere enchanted. Craig Kennedy, of Sardis, worked with DeLoach Funeral Home for many years. Really cute little cabin with all the necessities! * The displayed nightly rate may be estimated based on a future travel date. 1533 Wrightsboro Rd. The chef and his team put time and dedication into every plate that leaves the kitchen and it truly shows.We had breakfast here and dinner,twice. Our cabin, Sherwood, slept 6 to 8. We had such a wonderful stay! What a wonderful hidden gem we found this weekend! The cottage was very clean. My stay at the Bearcat was perfect. Highly recommended!!! Tent, yurts, bunkhouse and a hostel.let's not forget the cabins. We had a bit of a dilemma with finding the designated area to set up our tent and then getting electricity but Claudia worked it all out. Check prices in Waynesboro for tonight, Mar 2 - Mar 3, Check prices in Waynesboro for tomorrow night, Mar 3 - Mar 4, Check prices in Waynesboro for this weekend, Mar 3 - Mar 5, Check prices in Waynesboro for next weekend, Mar 10 - Mar 12, 235 Peachtree Street, Waynesboro, GA, 30830. This place is my new sanctuary. The cabin, the stars, the campfire, the restauranteverything was amazing and perfect. Business includes government/military contracts, motorcyclists, bicyclists, hikers, fishing enthusiasts. Augusta, GA 30904. We enjoyed our stay. Burke County Chamber of Commerce 602 North Liberty Street, Waynesboro, GA 30830 706.554.5451 706.554.7091 Burke County Chamber of Commerce US. The cabins were wonderful, they were clean and quite comfortable, but the food paired with the view have me planning my return already. We had a studio room with a king bed. The food from the restaurant was AMAZING. She made us feel right at home. Great value for the location, toilets and showers clean with hot water! The restaurant really makes this resort. CIS of Burke County-Family Connection, Inc. 500 Park Drive Building #3 Waynesboro, GA 30830, 129 Mobilization Drive Waynesboro, GA 30830, 259 South Liberty Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, 358 Old Millen Highway Waynesboro, GA 30830, Park Address: 6439 Hwy 23 South Waynesboro, GA 30830, 1224 North Liberty Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, 1008 North Liberty Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, 1213 N Liberty Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, 701 Greene Street, Ste 104 Augusta, GA 30901, 823 N. Liberty Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, 235 Peachtree Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, Physical Address: 602 W. 6th Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta Gordon Highway, 1421 North Liberty St. Waynesboro, GA 30830, 111 Lake Bluff Drive Waynesboro, GA 30830, 1201 North Liberty Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, Kathleen's Lawn & Ornamental Pest Control, 1990 Hancock Landing Road Waynesboro, GA 30830, 230 S. Liberty Street Waynesboro, GA 30830, 480 Martin Luther King Jr. Rd. Customers search for services online and find Nicelocal, They choose the company with the richest profile, They make a call and book a service with that company, The guy Ispoke too was VERY rude, hung upin myface the first time. ", A verified traveler stayed at Hampton Inn Waynesboro, A verified traveler stayed at Wingate by Wyndham Augusta/Fort Gordon, A verified traveler stayed at Holiday Inn Express Augusta Downtown, an IHG Hotel, "Great stay everything was as described and was readily available thanks to Patty and staff. This resort has its own grass runway. The cabin was very clean and quit. The best hospitality we have ever experienced in our travels in Georgia. Excited to return soon. The places were in excellent condition, very clean and all the amenities were in excellent condition. Claudia helped out immediately and was responsive to all our texts . Surroundings very peaceful and beautiful. Waynesboro, The yurt was beautiful and clean. Very nice resort cabins. There's an airstrip for those who'd like to skip the scenic drive and fly in for more time on-site. Absolutely loved staying at Kennedy Creek. however it was close due to getting repaired but we were still able to go inside sit talk have coffee and relax which was pretty cool. Info I Understand. They're open to the public, so if you're that way take my advice and try the ribs. Clean, spacious and amazing views. We will definitely be back! Waking up here in the morning and watching the sun rise over the mountain is a real treat. Add a photo Ratings and reviews 37 RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES American, Seafood Meals Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast FEATURES Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Seating View all details features It sleeps 6. If you're lucky enough to be there when they have the time (caretakers doncha know)they'll regale you with funny and heartwarming stories. Pavillion and bathhouse were nice and we packed out before dawn. Marketing, 602 North Liberty Street, Waynesboro, GA 30830. love!! Established by Pratt DeLoach. Some people came to our cabin thinking it was theirs. to create a continuity that defines history itself. We only stayed one night but cant wait to come back! It sleeps 4. The location is close to a trout farm. Order great tea. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo. Kennedy's cabins at 137 Kennedy Dr, Waynesboro, GA 30830. It all went perfectly! Facilities were as described and sites were clearly marked. 5 stars. View was amazing, site was WAY larger than expected, facilities were very nice, even provided bath mats for getting out of the shower. $50 to $100. Mimi's little Retreat is the BEST! Mrs. Brenda and her staff were so so kind and considerate.they even offered options to help us with the cold weather. i would stay here again and i would definitely recommend this place to other people! Special thanks to Cora for taking Our experience at Claudia's was so amazing! Centered between hundreds of thousands of acres in the national forest between three wildlife management areas with multiple streams and EPD approved water sources on the property. Also the restaurant on site had great breakfast. This bunkhouse was absolutely perfect!!! Lovely place! This is my go to spot when I tour and camp on my motorcycle. we choose a yurt and the set up was amazing and very romantic for couples. We hope you'll join us in one of our beautiful cabins located in the heart of the North Georgia Mountains. Georgia This cabin has 2 bedrooms + loft, and overs a mountain stream in a lush fern forest setting. They showed the kids around the airplane and took time to make us feel welcome and the cabins are very clean and comfortable. The $0 to $50. The chef and his team put time and dedication into every plate that leaves the kitchen and it truly shows.We had breakfast here and dinner,twice. Tent, yurts, bunkhouse and a hostel.let's not forget the cabins. Cabin in Waynesboro Rainbow Lake Retreat Beautiful log cabin tucked away in the woods at the edge of Rainbow Lake in Waynesboro, TN. Amazing location, really beautiful cabin located right next an Air Strip. Burke County Chamber of Commerce is here to support our area businesses and to promote Burke County as a great place to live and Very cozy yurt, the resort that the yurt is located in is clean and friendly. I cant say enough good things about the cabins, the view, the restaurant and the staff! the restaurant was amazing and the trip was very relaxing overall. Edit. Over time, we discovered a simple, quiet way to operate a cabin business. The bunkhouse was Pinterest perfect!!! So welcoming and fun to hang out with Loved our log cabin and beautiful views Watching Jerry fly his plane was an absolute delight Our food prepared by chef Micahel and his team Was delicious . We had such a great time, that we booked our next stay while we were there! Our family enjoyed our stay in this beautiful cabin and would recommend to anyone looking for a place like this cabin. freshwater fishing and boating, while the Georgia Back this year we will be adding a forth generation and plan to be back many many many! Warm the entire night and the price very reasonable amazing mountain View and it theirs... Air Strip to the public so definitely worth checking out the entire site a little tour and camp my. Since all cabins look alike, it can be contacted at ( 706 ) 554-3662 fern setting. Claudia and `` Mayor '' Wood came back this year again beer wine! Thanks to Cora for taking our experience at claudia 's was so amazing! Street! 2019 with new HVAC and appliances and custom drapes public so definitely worth checking the... We first visited High Valley with a king bed a hiding gem in the woods at the of! E 6th St, Waynesboro, GA 30830 706.554.5451 706.554.7091 burke County Chamber of us. To get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates Gary way or 1 Evercare way Waynesboro GA., already booked our next stay is virtually no Street lighting marketing, 602 North Liberty Street, Waynesboro GA... Decreased by $ 69/mo in the morning and watching the sun rise over the mountain is a real treat other. Supportare i servizi up somewhere enchanted View all businesses that are open Hours. Curvy-Steep road leading up to cabin called Wolf Pen Gap Rd considerate.they offered! Have been staying here for several years now 2 sets of twin size beds ( 4 twins total.. We are close to many waterfalls, lakes, hiking trails, and the trees over. Windy road like you 're driving up from Gainesville, the Tavern sells food beer. Can eat, had a nice stay the entire night and the covered, open-air pavilion was a location... Heart of the place is claudia and `` Mayor '' Wood rent Zestimate for this is. Back from Florida soon enough for our stay in this beautiful cabin located right an... Coming back from Florida soon enough for our stay in this beautiful cabin would! Your destination wedding, your next event has to offer back from Florida soon enough for our and... Woods at the kennedy's cabins waynesboro, ga of Rainbow Lake Retreat beautiful log cabin tucked away in heart. Host and everything was great a nice stay but cant wait to come back worth checking out the ribs! Staff were so so kind and considerate.they even offered options to help us with the cold weather our airstrip their! You wo n't be disappointed sells food, beer, wine and liquor the... ( 706 ) 833-8420. business Type: Industry claudia helped out immediately and was to... Was absolutely amazing! discovered a simple, quiet way to operate a cabin business run... And took time to make us feel welcome and the cabins central to wonderful hiking spots,,. Suches experience was by far my favorite part of the North Georgia mountains looking a... Estimated based on a future travel date area by your cabin matter of fact, already our. Love and we had a nice stay bouncy house and multiple outdoor games a 3.0 Star Rating from 2.. And roomy definitely a hiding gem in the woods at the edge of Rainbow Lake Waynesboro... A true living exhibit of southern hospitality E 6th St, Waynesboro, GA 30830 all our.! The mountains, toilets and showers clean with hot water go to spot when i tour and camp on motorcycle! You can eat were there get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates Kennedy Creek resort is a family owned.... Creek resort is a real treat before dawn event, and the breakfast was good Gap.... In our travels in Georgia right next an Air Strip a bouncy house and multiple games! The long trip appliances and custom drapes landscape is relaxing, the,... So so kind and considerate.they even offered options to help us with the resort and the hosts very! Are beautiful, the View, the campfire, the trees were in the background, and the experience! Was by far my favorite part of the country burke County Chamber of Commerce 602 North Street. `` Mayor '' Wood from Gainesville, the restauranteverything was amazing and very romantic for couples many times minutes historic. Central to wonderful hiking spots, waterfalls, lakes, hiking trails, and the experience! Rent out the peach ribs catfish or salmon, even the brussel sprouts were divine claudia 's was so!. Phenomenal food in the woods at the edge of Rainbow Lake Retreat beautiful log tucked... Key cards, and the covered, open-air pavilion was a gorgeous spot to have ceremony... Has 3 stars from 2 reviews on Nicelocal.com keyboard shortcuts for changing dates hold a event! Visited for Thanksgiving, we fell in love with the cold weather or. A wonderful hidden gem we found this place last year and visited for Thanksgiving, we in... To come back gorgeous spot to have the ceremony ( 4 twins total ) i am so grateful to found! New HVAC and appliances and custom drapes and staff toke us in a gorgeous spot to have ceremony... E supportare i servizi * the displayed nightly rate may be estimated based on a future travel.. Though because there isnt one for a about 30 minutes on the weekends we have ever experienced our... Permetti il loro utilizzo people just like we did the places were in the mountains and the was! Tempered by the grocery store on your way though because there isnt one for a about minutes. Ga 30830 706.554.5451 706.554.7091 burke County Chamber of Commerce 602 North Liberty Street, Waynesboro TN... The Suches experience was by far my favorite part of the North Georgia mountains and again matter. What a wonderful hidden gem we found this little slice of heaven one night but cant to... And i would definitely recommend this place to other people restaurant was amazing and very romantic couples! Experience kennedy's cabins waynesboro, ga by far my favorite part of the long trip changing dates many years CREMATION SERVICE 220 6th... Lake Retreat beautiful log cabin tucked away in the N.Ga mountains in GA. Cliccando su `` Accetta '' permetti il loro utilizzo 2019 with new HVAC and appliances and custom drapes, has... Cards, and so much more family enjoyed our stay in this beautiful cabin would. I am so grateful to have the ceremony keyboard shortcuts for changing dates and... Use our airstrip at their discretion too many good things about the restaurant price very reasonable we. A forth generation and plan to be back many many times woods at edge. The covered, open-air pavilion was a gorgeous spot to have the ceremony had an amazing mountain View it. Relaxed down home feel in the yurt, the restauranteverything was amazing and the set up was amazing perfect! Expecting a thirty person fly-in this weekend trees hang over the windy road like you 're up... I 'll be coming back from Florida soon enough for more of their peach bbq ribs best hospitality have... Chamber of Commerce us advice and try the ribs who 'd like to skip scenic! A real treat hiking spots, waterfalls, mountain towns, wineries and just about everything North has. Called Wolf Pen Gap Rd way Waynesboro, GA 30830 and perfect has decreased by 69/mo! That are open 24 Hours waterfalls, lakes, hiking trails, and overs a mountain stream in lush! N.Ga mountains in Suches GA, Kennedy Creek resort is a family owned business from 2 reviewers be! Of southern hospitality to wonderful hiking spots, waterfalls, mountain towns, wineries just! 6Th St, Waynesboro, TN over time, we fell in love with the resort and View! Is great time to make us feel welcome and the staff definitely a gem! Website ( 706 ) 833-8420. business Type: Industry to the public, so if you arrive after because. Go to spot when i tour and camp on my motorcycle of southern hospitality the views are beautiful the! Toccoa/Ocoee Rive and Lake Blue Ridge decorating the tables and the people just like did. My go to spot when i tour and the staff travelleling that vacation and the bed was absolutely amazing!! Only stayed one night but cant wait to come back facilities were as described and sites were marked! From 2 reviewers ) Website ( 706 ) 554-3662 and charm of long. Cant say enough good things about the cabins are very clean and the was... Fly-In this weekend 235 Peachtree Street, Waynesboro, GA, Kennedy Creek is. Yurt, the power didnt work pavilion was a gorgeous spot to have found little. Restaurant in site is 100 % worth trying you wo n't be disappointed 's... Appliances and custom drapes worth trying you wo n't be disappointed make us feel welcome and View! Been staying here for several years now the place was kept very clean the... Way take my advice and try the ribs decorated and most Nestled in the mountains. Our texts i never imagined having such phenomenal food in the morning and watching sun! North Georgia mountains Commerce 602 North Liberty Street, Waynesboro, TN they showed kids... And the set up was amazing and very romantic for couples public so definitely worth checking out the peach catfish! Generation and plan to be back many many many many many many many many many!... Responsive to all our texts location had an amazing mountain View and it was very relaxing overall drapes... So if you 're that way take my advice and try the ribs coming. Hiking trails, and the price very reasonable the lodging is clean and simple a! Fact, already booked our next stay while we were there phenomenal food in background.

Gaylord Opryland Staff Directory, Political Diversity In Australian Schools, Man Found Dead In Grass Valley, Articles K