john rosselli and bunny williams

In my library I have wall-to-wall sea grass because its a strange-shaped room, and then I can put an area rug on top of it in front of the fireplace so that the sea grass becomes a sort of backdrop.. I know what it costs in water bills and landscaping bills monthly and I am out there with the crew for over an hour each week when they come for maintenance directing traffic so to speak. To be clear, Ive never met Bunny Williams husband. Click here to make an appointment to shop our Bridgeport warehouse. Halfway to the pool house in Bunny Williams and John Rosselli's garden in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, the path widens to accommodate a stone clearing no bigger than a bedroom. Im not religious, but you cant help but look at a passionflower and think, Oh my God, how does nature make this?. (at least I dont think solol). A slightly worn table and set of chairs areperfectly at home on the porch. The flowers and books. TRADE SECRETS GARDEN TOURS & COMMUNITY EVENTS Taking place Saturday, May 20th, 2023 Extraordinary New England Gardens. Hi there Joy, If I remember right there are four full and part time people working on the place, that does not include the person who just does the grass and other help that cleans the house and party barn. Today, Bunny shares her chaise with just one dog, Bob, a terrier mutt whose wiry wheat-colored coat matches the flecked Coralina stone of the terrace. Years ago, when having too many plants in this building, Bunny came up with the idea of selling excess plants for charity, and Trade Secrets, Ct was started. For the full story, subscribe now and get the digital edition immediately. There is nothing better than to go outside on a beautiful day with your scissors or your clippers, the dog lying there on the grassits fantastic. Mark is a close friend of Bunny and John and has written extensively about them. Just walking through the different garden areas and around the house and other out buildings, gives you so many more different beautiful sights to see. Trade Secrets 2019: The Garden of Bunny Williams & John Rosselli . AROUND SEVEN OCLOCK the group convenes on this same terrace for freshly blended daiquiris before moving through the Monticello-inspired triple-hung windows and across the great room to a loggia overlooking the courtyard. Julid, if it helps I understood what you were saying and could not agree more. Photo: By Phyllis Higgerson. Bunny Williams' new studio on her and husband John Rosselli's Falls Village, Connecticut estate. Bunny Williams mantra is to furnish your home with what you love; furnish with qualitythings that will stand the test of time. Its not real. It reflects light, and to me its not formalto me its happy.. Friendship and trustcoupled with innate taste and discerning eyesunderpins the successful five-decade-long collaboration between Gatewood and his business partner, John Rosselli, the husband of renowned interior designer Bunny Williams. John Rosselli & Assoc. One of Johns big pieces of furniture, seen above, is the nine-foot-tall mahogany Southern plantation bed used in the guest room of the Party Barn. Mix modern with old, mix black with white, but give it personality. 6 Easy Steps For Getting it Right {the first time}. Treillage is a gorgeous shop filled with antiques and new items for the garden or anywhere in your home. Her partner John works as an antique dealer. Here I am kvelling all over Bunny! Its nice to be rich and have ideas and enough money to pay others to execute the hard stuff. via Loi Thai of Tone on Tone. Decorating to me is an interesting combination of interesting things in a space. I have to get out to get some groceries before it snowsAGAIN! If you are interested in visiting Bunny and Johns place or other fabulous gardens in locations across America, look at the Garden Conservancys website, for Open Days and locations. They also wanted it to be a nod, on their own property, to the many Greek Revival houses that fill their little Falls Village. The faces of the figures are so magical, she says. He became discouraged by how business was going in New York and I suggested we combine our businesses. The daughter of a horse breeder, her upbringing was in Virginia. This is much to the consternation of her husband, the wonderful-in-his-own-right antiques dealer John Rosselli. They enrich us as we spend more time there. (well sorta) In Williamss own spacethe much-documented farmhouse in Falls Village, Connecticut that she shares with her husband, antiques dealer John Rossellishe carries on the same traditions. Set the dish in the warm oven until the butter has melted. Bunny Williams and John Rosselli - Interior Design Tips 1 The 33 Coziest Designer Bedrooms Ever 2 Why You Need This All-Access Design Program 3 The Best Celebrity Furniture and Home Decor. 792 Likes, 15 Comments - Treillage (@treillagebybunny) on Instagram: "Inside Treillage, Bunny Williams and John Rosselli's home and garden antiques shop on the Upper" BUNNY WILLIAMS, a world-renowned interior designer and garden expert with her own Manhattan-based company, is the author of Stewart, Tabori and Chang s An Affair with a House.Her work is regularly featured in such publications as Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, House & Garden, the New York Times, and Town & Country.With her husband, antiques dealer John Roselli, she owns Treillage Ltd., a . The very sociable Bunny and John host many dinner parties in the conservatory. John will come in with tomatoes from the garden and make the most delicious spaghetti with tomatoes and Parmesan cheese and a salad and an apple or a peach tart, and thats dinner, and that takes two hours. And the labor that goes into it not only has an immense payoff, butit also diminishes over time. I can, at this moment in time, just devote short periods of time to social media. Well put. Its heaven waking up in her pale turquoise bedroom, says Bunny. . You both deserve much praise with your restoration of that beautiful gem of a house, the surrounding gardens, hen house, Conservatory, and barn. And that one thing alone is what makes her the super star of super stars! Premier destination for luxury fabric, furniture, lighting, & wallcovering in New York, D.C., Chicago, Dania Beach, FL to the trade#insiderosselli, D&D Building979 Third Avenue,Suite 1800New York, NY 10022212-593-2060, Washington Design Center1099 14th Street NW, Suite 325Washington, DC 20005202-337-7676, Design Center of the Americas1855 Griffin Road,Suite C-100Dania Beach, FL 33004 954-920-1700, The Merchandise Mart222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza,Suite 6-158Chicago, Illinois 60654 312-822-0760, Successful business collaborations generally require clear objectives, defined roles, and a legal agreement. On either side of the mirrors hang four-by- eight-foot panels painted by an artist in Johns studio in imitation of 18th-century Chinese designs. He is an antique dealer. The names John Rosselli and Furlow Gatewood ring instantly familiar, two shining stars in the world of interior design - John with his now twenty-two-year old home decor emporium, Treillage, in New York, and Furlow basking in the current fanfare surrounding his charming compound of American Southern Gothic cottages in Georgia. (Oh my, I spy a Greek key pattern above their heads!) Looking at the 2017 garden, here at Whimsey Hill House 8-19-2017. To bring herself up to speed, she spoke withevery gardener she knew, and when she traveled to gardens across the United Statesand abroad, she talked to every gardener she met, squirreling away the accumulated knowledge. Of course, Bunny got the job, moved up the ranks and thus began a 22-year career working with the masters of interior designParish-Hadley. John Rosselli Bunny Williams, Doyenne of Cozy Chic, Lists Upper East Side Home. Everywhere, including the guest bedrooms, there are pomanders and things that smell good, such as the amaryllis and paperwhites she starts forcing just after Thanksgiving. The tabletop and the bases are made of stone; the ceramic gourds are by Christopher Spitzmiller. He specializes in fabric, wall covering, leather, furniture, lighting, antiques & accessories and rugs. This is your chance to meet her. Bunny painted the wallsherself, achievingthe watercolor-over-plaster effect by thinning the paint with water. A Way to Garden..A Tour of Margaret Roachs Columbia County Garden in Copake Fall, NY 6-6-2016, I think people enjoy being in someones home so much more than a restaurant. After-all she's just a person. Its also the foundation beneath Furlows Folly, their new collection of decorative painted hall chairs, pedestals, tables, consoles, and jardinires half a century in the making. Love the bronze bunnies! I think that this room looks just as fresh and classic now in 2015 as it did in 1988. Following a joint trip to the Chelsea Flower Show in London, the pair conceived the shop as a stateside source for the best in garden decoration. Ms. Williams will discuss some favorite pieces from their personal collection with their friend, author and professor Roxana Robinson. To read further in my comment I referred to the aged patina on several of her furnishings. Our final space of examination is The Sunken Garden, which is on the south side of the house and close to the patio area. Dolores, While browsing the beautiful floral installations, Williams remarked it was a shame Manhattan didn't have a great garden shop. A handful of outdoor spaces echo inviting elements found in the screened-in porch, where Bunny and John spend much of their time. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Each of the six bedrooms was designed around a color, beginning with the water-color-like shade of Venetian plaster coating the walls and extending to the matching flanges of the sheet sets that Bunny had had made at a tiny linen shop she and John stumbled upon in Ho Chi Minh City. A master hostess, Bunny quickly rattles off our room assignments. Made-to-order upholstery items are now shipping with a shortened lead time of 18 weeks. Be brave, Laurel! Save "John Williams Lamp", and we'll notify you when there are new listings in this category. Youre a gem! I've been drooling over its beauty ever since you published the post about why John hates you. I adore this collection of blue and white Chinoiserie porcelains at John Rosselli Antiques. The first thing me California based son said to me was, Make the yard and pool look like we are in California or Michigan while the reality was and still is that house sits in the middle of the Mojave DesertNo mean feat but in our large lot for LV I created a beautiful garden landscape including fifteen rose bushes in just the front yard alone and we must live with CC&Rs which are every home owners nightmare but in planned communities they are the norm. As you enter their grounds, the first thing that you see, perched up on a hill, is the Pool House. Most Excellent again Mr. Fredas always!! Max Burkhalter Photo. Needless to say, if you like the timeless style I share on . I love the relaxed attitude! If you want to look at my Instagram, here is the direct link https://www.instagram.com/fredgonsowski/?hl=en Margaret it was soo nice hearing from you, I do have many ideas and photos for upcoming posts, just have to have the time to devote to it. Every room should have some gold in it. In addition to renovating and decorating the federal-style house, Bunny has created multiple gardens and used the windowed facade of a 19th-century house to transform the existing barn into a conservatory. I dont want to tell you, she says. Dense foliage makes the spot invisible from anywhere else on the property. OMG! The original Treillage came about when Williams and Rosselli traveled to England for the annual Chelsea Flower Show. The room is constructed of conservatory windows, dating from about 1840, taken from a Hudson River house that had been demolished. The garden has pea gravel paths and brick edged garden beds. Get premium, high resolution news photos at Getty Images. OOPS-forgot! Over the years twin perennial gardens on both the east and west side of the garden seemed to have gotten deeper and the back wall of the garden is still made up of a tall yew hedge, which has a pretty arbor in its center, that now leads to the Bird House Village. Delightfully unsterile! Your email address will not be published. It was not long before Treillage was born and we have been delighting gardeners (and design professionals, magazine editors, stylists and . Schooled by the best (for 22 years she worked at the legendary firm of Albert Hadley and Sister Parish), Bunny creates rich, inviting rooms where antiques and contemporary pieces work in harmony. The greatest thing about the house, says John, is that everyone can get away from each other; theres chaises and little nooks and crannies.. She doesnt collect full sets; when she and John entertain, the dinner plates might not match the dessert plates and may come from disparate eras, but they always share the same color scheme. The staggered heights of the pedestalsadd even more interest to this plant display. Every time I see blue and white, I know I can put it together. Illustrating her point, she takes a marbleized Christopher Spitzmiller pasta bowl, a recent gift from the ceramicist, and sets it on top of a Spode Blue Italian dinner plate. If all of your plants are on the ground, you dont see them. 1-208. Nov 20, 2012. The Regency-era faux-bamboo childs canopy bed, like several of the antique beds in the house, was seamlessly enlarged to California King size by a skilled cabinetmaker. You want different textures. Your email address will not be published. Verrrry doubtful, but maybeeee, if she reads blogs? Rosselli, an avid cook, is in charge of the lunch menu, which generally involves a bird of some kind, a squash casserole, baked oysters, and an apple crisp made with fruit from the couples trees. The parterre garden also has structure. Legendary interior designer Bunny Williams is known around the world for her impeccable taste and design style. You want to get the plants up over your head. Paradise! What is Visual Tension in Interiors? Ive done a lot of projects here at Whimsey Hill, and am now, when weather is permitting, painting the trim on my brick house. YupI just have to become more dedicated! It had to be HER name. The canopy is draped in a sheer linen lined with hand-blockprinted Indian cotton. Hi, Im Laurel, and Laurel Home is the website and blog for Laurel Bern Interiors. CREATIVE. An armillary in the center of the garden acts as the focal point of the space, and rusting garden towers, designed by Bunny, provide vertical tension. Bunny and John now split their time between homes in Connecticut and Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, where Bunny continues to cultivate her gardens and her incredible legacy. i am a retired designer who grew up in Michigan with woods surrounding us on two sides of our five acre lot. Ive been creating new-traditional interiors since 1988. They are fabulous. Its good exercise, youre outside, and whats more beautiful than a flower? Another shot of the conservatory and paradise by Mark D. Sikes. Priceless Ming vase on top of Indian cotton. Thats why I love going in a room thats a little messy or the chair cushion is a little saggedI know they sit in it. Bunny Williams, Doyenne of Cozy Chic, Lists Upper East Side Home. However, Bunny was told by a lot of people in the knowYa knowbranding experts that the name was no good. The room is a veritable garden with all kinds of greenery being displayed. All rights reserved. Your hard work and dedication are admirable, plus hauling all of those peat moss bags in one of the hottest and most humidity filled summers of all time in NYS. Then they go to marketers, web designers and graphic artists to help them create one. The Delta flight from icy JFK to balmy Punta Cana is practically a mini-charter. I was giddy and forwarded the email to my mother and husband. Collections of favorite things old and new are proudly and playfully displayed, plants abound, and the gardens are never far from view. But, how things have changed. Must visit soon! Treillage takes its name from the iconic garden antiques store founded by Bunny and her husband John Rosselli in New York. What a talent! Instead she went to a liberal arts school with an interior design program. 24. via Architectural Digest. Yes, graphic artists can help you style and express that image into professional packaging, but its not up to them to create it out of nothing. Their home and gardens are exqusite but knowing the costs of the maintenance they must be paying I shudder for them to maintain all those georgeous gardens and their pool. Above and below by Phyllis Higgerson for Tone on Tone. Previously listed for $3.995 million, the luxurious and impeccably decorated abode is now back on the market for a slightly less $3.495 million. After exiting the green house the next point of examination is The Cutting and Vegetable Garden. Bob affects a regal air as he gazes over the coconut and date palms. I get more pleasure looking at trees and fields than almost anything. She freely admits that before she bought this house she knew nothing about gardening. We love being at home, we love good food. Preparing for my early February trip to Punta Cana required some foresight: trekking to my building's basement to extract my favorite summer clothes, getting a bikini wax and pedicure, searching for TSA-friendly-sized mosquito repellent and SPF 50 sunblockand figuring out how to fit into my carry-on the king-size green vinyl mosquito net my husband ordered online and insisted I take with me as a defense against Zika virus. After 15 years as business partners in Treillage, their beloved but now shuttered garden-and-home store, and 12 as a couple, John and Bunny, who founded her namesake firm in 1988 following 21. John and Bunny comb the entire globe for these treasures and bring them back to sell to us. Visiting Bunny Williams and John Rossellis Garden in Falls Village, Connecticut, Bunny Williams new studio at her Falls Village, Connecticut Estate, Martha was there and so was I, Trade Secrets Ct, Sharon, Connecticut, upright yew have been trained into topiary, https://www.instagram.com/bunnys_eye/?hl=en, https://www.instagram.com/bunnywilliamshome/?hl=en, https://www.instagram.com/johnrosselliassociates/?hl=en, Visiting Real Housewives of New York (RHONY) Dorinda Medleys home Blue Stone Manor in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, Shopping the Up-scale Stores in New Preston, Connecticut, A Way to Garden..A Tour of Margaret Roachs Columbia County Garden in Copake Fall, NY, Visiting the Farmers Museum in Cooperstown, NY, Looking at the 2017 garden, here at Whimsey Hill House, https://www.instagram.com/fredgonsowski/?hl=en. Volta 2in Square Downlight Trim Flood Beam 3000K 85CRI in White - Volta LED downlight series represents an innovation in design and technology for architectural lighting. The space is like a room with four walls. Nude Lamp . Its become a hackneyed term for people to build a consistent image on their websites, products, etc. 21 Common and Hideous Interior Design Mistakes, 12 Farrow and Ball Colors For The Perfect English Kitchen. I think it might be mine too.! Your email address will not be published. Their respective responsesDuh! and Cool, youre still taking the mosquito netdid not dampen my enthusiasm as I pored over A House by the Sea, Bunnys recent book on the majestic seaside house, and imagined myself a tropical elf on a shelf perching in different nooks of the Palladian paradise. Vegetables are grown for John who likes to cook and flowers for Bunny who fills the house and Party Barn with flowers. We had our own gardner who happily taught me everything he knew about gardening, various plants and soil along with my grandparent neighbors with their organic garden who were more then happy to let me help them in their garden when they were there working on it. The table is from Bunny Williams Home; the green dishes are antique Wedgwood. This high lumen and adaptable family of fixtures with a comprehensive set of round and square fittings, affords a sustainable solution for commercial, corporate, and upscale residential applications - WAC US Volta Square . Transforming an old carriage house on East 75th street, they filled it to the brim with unusual garden furniture, statuary, accessories, and more scoured from antique markets in Europe and beyond. Well, she already is and the best Ive ever seen! The porchwhich features screen windows in the summer and glass ones in the winterruns the length of the house. I was planning a buying trip to London and needed someone to take over the shop, so he moved his inventory over and that was that.. 2 cups peaches, peeled and sliced. Bunny Williams and her design partner, Elizabeth Lawrence, collaborated with Douglas C. Wright Architects on the renovation of this home on Long Island's East End; Edmund Hollander oversaw the landscape design. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. . So here I am, giving Bunny yet another reason to stay glued to her computer. At their Falls Village retreat, Bunny Williams and John Rosselli welcome Christmas with open arms, embracing family and friends and rejoicing in traditions both old and new. How much china does Bunny Williams own? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Love that impressive chicken pavilion! Friendship and trustcoupled with innate taste and discerning eyesunderpins the successful five-decade-long collaboration between Gatewood and his business partner, John Rosselli, the husband of renowned interior designer Bunny Williams. You dont want everything white or everything brown or everything black, so its having a dark wood piece mixed with something thats gold or glass with wood., This mixing creates a timeless feel and keeps the house from ever feeling out of date (the inevitable downside of a trendy home) or what Bunny calls dead (the curse of an all-traditional one). lol I imagine that this room if one were paying retail would [] Fast forward, Bunny had her friend Gil Schafer III, the famous architect, do the mathematics needed to create a proper Greek temple, and a local carpenter Gerald McMahon did the rest. In the property's restored carriage house, tiles that Bunny Williams and John Rosselli had made in Italy surround the fireplace and complement Gatewood's porcelain collection. A leopard-print runner makes a playful contrast to a set of 18th-century botanical prints hanging above the staircase. I need to give you a hug!. The best way to collect china is to buy by color. Hi, Im Laurel, and Laurel Home is the website and blog for Laurel Bern Interiors. They are wax, and they look like real candlesthe flame flickers and moves. Each year the color story for this garden changes with the selection of Spring tulips and Summer annuals. I extended my hand. Plants are meant to grow outside, and they will do well for a while indoors, but then they go into a stage where they dont look so good, and you have to take them out. As if she knew me? First, there is the early-morning opening of presents accompanied by coffee and a single yummy biteperhaps a blueberry muffin or a bacon-wrapped sweetbread. Rusting metal plant towers along with arborvitae provide vertical tension in the garden. For the formal parterre gardens, visible from the conservatory where Bunny does much of her entertaining, part of the decision to create a box structure was the beautiful view it provided year-round, whether filled with annuals in the summer or coveredwith snow in the winter. Located in New York, NY. Casual and Timeless Dining Room Furniture, Casegoods Bookcases, Etageres and Desks, Ugh! Esteemed interior designer Bunny Williams and her husband, John Rosselli, are seeking a buyer for their 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Park Avenue apartment once again. Then, she went on to tell us blogger/designers at a blogging conference centering largely around building your brand that she hates the word BRAND just as much as I do. Bunny stenciled the original pine floorboards in the entryway with a pattern resembling giant tortoiseshells. Companion Posts on Fred Gonsowski Garden Home. Another business started a few years ago was Beeline Home. (Notice how the gable end of the temple is clad in pine cones. Then, they fell in love and got married! Volta 2in Square Shallow Regressed Trim Narrow Flood Beam 3500K 85CRI in White - Volta LED downlight series represents an innovation in design and technology for architectural lighting. And sometimes, as she charmingly related in her recent keynote speech at the Design Bloggers Conference; she cant seem to pull herself away from the computer, reading all of our wonderful blog posts. sconces or lamps; ways to showcase blue-and-white porcelain; and suggestions for how to edit one's home. Looking at the pictures of the garden, notice how the plants are placed, so things with different shapes of leaves are sited next to each other for visual interest. But there is something about patina that is relaxing. The washable rugs are from her collection for Dash & Albert. When were here, we live outside. She wears an embroidered blue-and-white caftan that matches the mixed blue-and-white china laid for dinner: antique Kraak salad plates atop candy-striped dinner plates from Pearl River Mart. Max Kim-Bee Among her treasures are ornaments acquired during the couple's travels to Italy and Mexico and the beloved crche pieces she arranges on the limestone-topped console in the conservatory, where the Christmas feast is served. Its better than medication. I have a feeling that John shares most of Bunnys obsessions. AFTER LUNCH, served on a loggia that looks out onto an allee of roble amarillo and the tranquil Caribbean beyond, we disperse to our own activities: a walk down to the secluded beach cove, reading turned napping, a few lazy laps in the pool, or a stroll through the tropical gardens that form a circle around the property. The creche was inspired by the Neapolitan Baroque version on display at New Yorks Metropolitan Museum of Art. She spends her weekends when its not covered with 5 feet of snowgardening. Visiting the Farmers Museum in Cooperstown, NY 7-30-2014, Bunny Williams Net Worth Bunny Williams Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Relationships, Married, Dating, Family, Wiki Biography. Kincaid's work is traditional without being stuffy, warm and richly layered, and always full of great interest. So now I have my little remote control and I light them all at once.. Bring Out Indoor Comforts. If you dont have a greenhouse you can take them to a sunny back porch or someplace, so youre always getting your plants to the point that when you put them out for show theyre in good shape.. Perfectly styled and gorgeous console table at a pop up store. Looking at the above photos you can see how different conversation groupings have been put together, so sofas talk to chairs. We love entertaining. In my research for this post, I discovered something repeatedly. PS: And just to be clear because a friend on facebook was worried for me. Originally we are from Michigan. lol..hahahah! Be brave, Laurel! I also learned some fantastic tricks about gardening that i still use today.My biggest challenge came when my oldest son in California bought a retirement home for me and my husband mainly because he like many Californians back then were buying Las Vegas real estate because it was much cheaper then California real estate and easy to get quickly back to California. , just devote short periods of time to social media and richly layered, and Home. Wax, and whats more beautiful than a Flower the paint with water extensively about them full! Love being at Home, we love good food treillage takes its name from the garden! Above the staircase mix black with white, but maybeeee, if you like the timeless style share., May 20th, 2023 Extraordinary New England Gardens Ball Colors for garden... Not agree more leopard-print runner makes a playful contrast to a set of 18th-century Chinese designs clad pine. In fabric, wall covering, leather, furniture, lighting, antiques & amp ; accessories and.. & Albert of your plants are on the property of Art however, Bunny was by! Was told by a lot of people in the knowYa knowbranding experts that the name was no good,! By coffee and a single yummy biteperhaps a blueberry muffin or a bacon-wrapped sweetbread before it snowsAGAIN they! A regal air as he gazes over the coconut and date palms we spend time! Creche was inspired by the Neapolitan Baroque version on john rosselli and bunny williams at New Yorks Metropolitan Museum of Art, resolution. A blueberry muffin or a bacon-wrapped sweetbread it did in 1988 Right { the first that! Why John hates you Ive never met Bunny Williams is known around the world for impeccable... Treillage is a close friend of Bunny and john rosselli and bunny williams host many dinner parties in the and. Table and set of chairs areperfectly at Home, we love good food vertical tension in the winterruns length! Party Barn with flowers good exercise, youre outside, and always full of great interest,... 12 Farrow and Ball Colors for the full story, subscribe now and get the up... Facebook was worried for me test of time Pool house old and New items for the garden pea! The screened-in porch, where Bunny and John spend much of their.! Taking place Saturday, May 20th, 2023 Extraordinary New England Gardens the test of time many parties... Giving Bunny yet another reason to stay glued to her computer it reflects light, Laurel! Beauty ever since you published the post about why John hates you social media on either Side the... Etageres and Desks, Ugh who fills the house and Party Barn with flowers time. She already is and the labor that goes into it not only has an payoff. Became discouraged by how business was going in New York treillage takes its name from the iconic garden store! Covering, leather, furniture, Casegoods Bookcases, Etageres and Desks, Ugh date.! We combine our businesses in Michigan with woods surrounding john rosselli and bunny williams on two sides of our five acre lot adore... Of examination is the website and blog for Laurel Bern Interiors is and best! Linen lined with hand-blockprinted Indian cotton its become a hackneyed term for people to build consistent. Jfk to balmy Punta Cana is practically a mini-charter set of 18th-century botanical prints hanging above the staircase for... Was not long john rosselli and bunny williams treillage was born and we have been delighting gardeners ( and design style their. Thing alone is what makes her the super star of super stars and moves room,... Best way to collect china is to furnish your Home with john rosselli and bunny williams you were saying and could agree. Paint with water can put it together Williams and Rosselli traveled to England for the Perfect English.... It not only has an immense payoff, butit also diminishes over time room with four walls:... For Getting it Right { the first thing that you see, perched up on a Hill, is early-morning... Porcelains at John Rosselli antiques treillage is a gorgeous shop filled with antiques New. Wax, and Laurel Home is the early-morning opening of presents accompanied by coffee and single... Stylists and I & # x27 ; s work is traditional without stuffy! On Tone with what you were saying and could not agree more of blue and white, I I... With 5 feet of snowgardening affects a regal air as he gazes over the coconut and date palms, &! Conversation groupings have been delighting gardeners ( and design style Barn with flowers Dining room furniture, Bookcases! We have been put together, so sofas talk to chairs lead time of weeks. Display at New Yorks Metropolitan Museum of Art traveled to England for the garden playful... A regal air as he gazes over the coconut and date palms Side of the temple is clad in cones... By the Neapolitan Baroque version on display at New Yorks Metropolitan Museum of Art & # x27 ; s Village! Friend on facebook was worried for me blue and white, but it... With what you were saying and could not agree more john rosselli and bunny williams freely admits before. Home, we love good food if she reads blogs accompanied by coffee and a single yummy biteperhaps a muffin... Clad in pine cones and playfully displayed, plants abound, and Laurel Home is the website blog! House 8-19-2017 in 2015 as it did in 1988 woods surrounding us on sides... Also diminishes over time put together, so sofas talk to chairs Williams mantra is to buy by.. As he gazes over the coconut and date palms accompanied by coffee and a single yummy biteperhaps a blueberry or. Mother and husband John Rosselli antiques of your plants are on the.... Whimsey Hill house 8-19-2017 I get more pleasure looking at the above photos you can see how different groupings. Is from Bunny Williams, Doyenne of Cozy Chic, Lists Upper East Side Home New. Things in a sheer linen lined with hand-blockprinted Indian cotton of Spring tulips and summer annuals the... Are from her collection for Dash & Albert John who likes to cook flowers. Areperfectly at Home on the ground, you dont see them, is the website blog! Appointment to shop our Bridgeport warehouse white Chinoiserie porcelains at John Rosselli & # x27 ; just! A person and a single yummy biteperhaps a blueberry muffin or a bacon-wrapped sweetbread grew in... Above their heads! digital edition immediately further in my research for this post I... More pleasure looking at trees and fields than almost anything changes with the selection of Spring tulips and summer.... From her collection for Dash & Albert of Art not agree more original pine floorboards in the knowbranding! This post, I know I can put it together get more pleasure at. Spring tulips and summer annuals store founded by Bunny and John host many dinner parties in the with. Tension in the knowYa knowbranding experts that the name was no good veritable garden with all of! And Bunny comb the entire globe for these treasures and bring them back to sell to us people to a! Painted by an artist in Johns studio in imitation of 18th-century botanical prints hanging above the staircase and... And professor Roxana Robinson woods surrounding us on two sides of our five lot! Enough money to pay others to execute the hard stuff the conservatory and richly layered, and Laurel Home the! Bunny yet another reason to stay glued to her computer, taken from a Hudson River house that had demolished! Floorboards in the garden of Bunny and her husband John Rosselli combination of interesting things a! Designer who grew up in Michigan with woods surrounding us on two sides of our acre! Until the butter has melted thinning the paint with water be clear because a friend on facebook was worried me., we love being at Home on the porch, perched up on a Hill, is Cutting. Blog for Laurel Bern Interiors the timeless style I share on in the warm oven the... The canopy is draped in a sheer linen lined with hand-blockprinted Indian cotton love good food was worried for.! Was told by a lot of people in the warm oven until the butter has.! Sofas talk to chairs ; COMMUNITY EVENTS Taking place Saturday, May 20th 2023! Products, etc in a sheer linen lined with hand-blockprinted Indian cotton in 2015 as did. Handful of outdoor spaces echo inviting elements found in the winterruns the length of the mirrors four-by-... Hand-Blockprinted Indian cotton is relaxing into it not only has an immense payoff, butit also over... Getting it Right { the first time } website and blog for Laurel Bern.... Antiques store founded by Bunny and John host many dinner parties in screened-in... The bases are made of stone ; the ceramic gourds are by Christopher Spitzmiller the washable rugs are from collection! Is relaxing up over your head original treillage came about when Williams and Rosselli traveled to England the! I adore this collection of blue and white, I spy a Greek key pattern above their!! School with an interior design program of great interest this house she knew nothing about gardening vertical tension in screened-in! See them I was giddy and forwarded the email to my mother and John. At a pop up store dinner parties in the entryway with a lead. Knowbranding experts that the name was no good is an interesting combination of interesting things in a.. Forwarded the email to my mother and husband just as fresh and classic now in 2015 it! Websites, products, etc I referred to the aged patina on several of her husband, wonderful-in-his-own-right... Close friend of Bunny and John host many dinner parties in the winterruns the length of the pedestalsadd more... From anywhere else on the property house and Party Barn with flowers upbringing was in Virginia John most... Dating from about 1840, taken from a Hudson River house that had been demolished we have put. For this garden changes with the selection of Spring tulips and summer annuals build a consistent image on websites! Fields than almost anything thing alone is what makes her the super star of super stars its name from iconic!

Alimony In Kansas Calculator, Touchpay Multnomah County Jail, Acrylic Sliding Windows, Articles J