jeff wilson photography

Senate Bill 5023, sponsored by Sen. Jeff Wilson, R-Longview, deals with the safety of tow truck drivers. He subsequently worked for renowned photographer Dan Winters, who put him to work as his assistant for several years. AMD In turn, our personable and professional . Headshots for Kids. Its not just their exceptional quality,but their ability to meet our needs based on the ages of our children and the specific nature of each event.". Professional iPhone photographer Nita' Ann. Agency submission photos. Have been since the '70's, but most of the work I did for 3 decades was shot on large or medium format film. (te.forEach(function(e){return e.pause()}),ie=te.slice(0),B.running=te=[]):ie.forEach(function(e){return e.play()})}),B.version="3.1.0",B.speed=1,B.running=te,B.remove=function(e){for(var t=V(e),i=te.length;i--;){var n=te[i],o=n.animations,a=n.children;H(t,o);for(var r=a.length;r--;){var l=a[r],s=l.animations;H(t,s),s.length||l.children.length||a.splice(r,1)}o.length||a.length||n.pause()}},B.get=A,B.set=N,B.convertPx=f,B.path=function(e,t){var i=q.str(e)?l(e)[0]:e,n=t||100;return function(e){return{property:e,el:i,svg:D(i),totalLength:_(i)*(n/100)}}},B.setDashoffset=function(e){var t=_(e);return e.setAttribute("stroke-dasharray",t),t},B.stagger=function(e,t){void 0===t&&(t={});var i=t.direction||"normal",n=t.easing?r(t.easing):null,o=t.grid,a=t.axis,l=t.from||0,s="first"===l,d="center"===l,c="last"===l,h=q.arr(e),u=h?parseFloat(e[0]):parseFloat(e),T=h?parseFloat(e[1]):0,E=m(h?e[1]:e)||0,g=t.start||0+(h?u:0),p=[],L=0;return function(e,t,r){if(s&&(l=0),d&&(l=(r-1)/2),c&&(l=r-1),!p.length){for(var m=0;m. ", "The City of Santa Barbara Aquatics Section has had JW Photography photograph our Junior Lifeguard Program for the past 4 years. For inquiries, please contact me here: jeff.wilsonr@gmail.com JW Photography serves the South Bay area in California and has an online store for ordering custom prints shipped anywhere in the US. Draftline Photographers that specialize in LinkedIn profile pictures. "span":"a",n=new Sprite({type:i});return n.identity="menu",n.element.setAttribute("data-identity","menu"),n.element.setAttribute("class","menuLabel"),n.element.style["user-select"]="none",USER_AGENT===MOBILE?(t?(n.fontFamily=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubFontMobile||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontMobile||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFont,n.fontSize=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubFontSizeMobile||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontSizeMobile||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubFontSize,n.textTransform=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubTextTransform||"none"):(n.fontFamily=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontMobile||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFont,n.fontSize=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontSizeMobile||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontSize,n.textTransform=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuTextTransform||"none"),n.fontColor=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontColorMobile||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontColor):USER_AGENT===TABLET?(t?(n.fontFamily=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubFontTablet||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontTablet||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFont,n.fontSize=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubFontSizeTablet||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontSizeTablet||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubFontSize,n.textTransform=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubTextTransform||"none"):(n.fontFamily=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontTablet||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFont,n.fontSize=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontSizeTablet||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontSize,n.textTransform=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuTextTransform||"none"),n.fontColor=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontColorTablet||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontColor):(t?(n.fontFamily=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubFont||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFont,n.fontSize=STATE.menuView.menuSubFontSize(),n.textTransform=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubTextTransform||"none"):(n.fontFamily=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFont,n.fontSize=STATE.menuView.menuFontSize(),n.textTransform=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuTextTransform||"none"),n.fontColor=STATE.menuView.menuFontColor()),n.fontStyle=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontStyle||"normal",n.letterSpacing=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuKerning,n.textWrap=USER_AGENT===MOBILE,n.text="%spacer%"===e.toLowerCase()? "outQuart":"inOutCubic"})}function d(e,t){if(m){var i=O.filter(function(t){return e.path===t.controller.section.key})[0];i||(i=O[0]),e.info.isParentSectionChange||t?a(i):e.info.isSectionChange?s(i):e.info.isModeChange&&s(i),t&&!e.info.isParentSectionChange||i.controller.navigate(e),m=!1}}function u(e,t){m=!0;var n=O.filter(function(t){return e.path===t.controller.section.key})[0];n||(n=O[0]);var o=n.controller.state.mode!==e.mode;t&&!e.info.isParentSectionChange||n.controller.navigate(e),o&&i(t),D.dispatchEvent("cursorAxisUpdate",n.controller.cursorAxis)}function T(){O.forEach(function(e){e.controller.destroy()}),window.removeEventListener("scroll",E),g&&_.removeChild(g)}function E(){clearTimeout(f),f=setTimeout(function(){O.forEach(function(e){e.view.lazyLoader&&e.view.lazyLoader.update(),e.controller.overlayController&&e.controller.overlayController.lazyLoaderUpdate()})},10)}var g,m,p=e.parentSection;t();var L,f;return{type:"unified",layout:i,uriChange:u,modelChange:o,scrollTo:d,transition:n,destroy:T}}function E(){function e(e){clearTimeout(a),a=setTimeout(function(){var t=r.getTotalHeight();STATE.section(l.section),Tween(l,0,{x:STATE.mediaView.x(),y:STATE.mediaView.y(l.section.key),width:STATE.mediaView.width(),height:t});var i="none"===STATE.overrides.siteDisplayBehavior&&/vScroll/.test(STATE.overrides.transitionType)?STATE.mediaView.zoneHeight():l.container.boundsHeight;l.container.height=i,Tween(l.mask,0,{width:STATE.mediaView.width(),height:i}),layoutCalcs._mediaContentHeight=t,l.lazyLoader&&l.lazyLoader.update(),"function"==typeof e&&setTimeout(e,500)},20)}function t(){}function i(e,t,i){t||r.navigate(e,i)}function n(){Tween(l.container,UPDATE_SPEED,{backgroundColor:STATE.mediaView.backgroundColor()}),e(),r.destroyStaticNav(),r.createStaticNav()}layoutCalcs.sectionDisplayMode="single";var o=new U(D,_);C=o;var a,r=o.controller,l=o.view;return{type:"legacy",module:o,layout:e,uriChange:i,modelChange:n,transition:t,destroy:function(){o.controller.destroy()}}}function g(){function e(){var e=r.getTotalHeight();STATE.section(l.section),l.x=0,l.y=0,l.width=stage.width,l.height=stage.height,l.mask.width=STATE.mediaView.width(),l.mask.height=STATE.mediaView.contentHeight(),layoutCalcs._mediaContentHeight=e,l.lazyLoader&&l.lazyLoader.update()}function t(){}function i(e){r.navigate(e)}function n(){STATE.section(l.section),Tween(l.container,UPDATE_SPEED,{backgroundColor:STATE.mediaView.backgroundColor()}),e(),r.destroyStaticNav(),r.createStaticNav()}layoutCalcs.lastSectionDisplayMode=layoutCalcs.sectionDisplayMode,layoutCalcs.sectionDisplayMode=/unifiedSiteScroll/.test(STATE.overrides.siteDisplayBehavior)? Our family-run photography business is commited to serving schools and events in our local community. They began making custom prints of these shots and selling them online. His work with blood spatter patterns has been called "adequate" by several DNA and Trace Evidence analysts. Choose your size, style and material and we'll custom make a stunning print for your home or office. We also offer delivery and installation within 30 miles of El Segundo. Facebook gives people the power to. !t&&("link"===t.type&&!e.mediaItems.length)}function T(e){function t(){layoutCalcs.sectionDisplayMode="multiple";var t=p.media.map(getSectionById).filter(h);if("ROOT_SECTION"===p.label&&STATE.backgroundImages.length){var i=STATE.backgroundImages.filter(function(e){return! However, Karen shared with us their updated plans that adhered to all current Covid guidelines and precautions. (/fill|vMasonry|hMasonry/.test(STATE.overrides.thumbnailType)&&/thumbs/.test(e.mode)||USER_AGENT!==MOBILE)){var n=b.children[y.assetId]&&b.children[y.assetId].id,o=MEDIA_MODEL[n];o&&"video"===o.type&&0!==o.content.indexOf("vimeo")&&STATE.mediaView.videoAutoPlay()&&C.dispatchEvent("mediaAutoPlay",n)}y.assetId>-1&&b.children[y.assetId]&&"html"===b.children[y.assetId].type&&C.dispatchEvent(PAGE_LOADED),w.touchNav&&(w.touchNav.assetId=e.assetId)}};var _;return this.destroy=p,w}function MediaSlideshow(e){function t(e){var t=v.children[O];"image"===t.type?setTimeout(function(){m||d(),m(O),g.resume()},1e3):"video"===t.type&&(m||d(),t.autoPlay(),setTimeout(function(){m(O)},1e3))}function i(e){var t=v.children[O];return t&&getMediaById(t.id)}function n(){O=0,m(O),L.dispatchEvent("siteAnchorCaptionUpdate",i(O)),L.dispatchEvent("showCaption",C)}function o(){O=r(),C.assetId=O;var e=v.children[O];isLogin?(m(O),g.pause()):"video"===e.type&&e.loaded?(g.pause(),e.autoPlay(),setTimeout(function(){m(O)},350)):"video"===e.type? Works at Realtor, Real Estate Consultant. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Join Facebook to connect with Jeffrey Wilson and others you may know. "span":"a",n=new Sprite({type:i});return n.identity="menu",n.element.setAttribute("data-identity","menu"),n.element.setAttribute("class","menuLabel"),n.element.style["user-select"]="none",USER_AGENT===MOBILE?(t?(n.fontFamily=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubFontMobile||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontMobile||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFont,n.fontSize=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubFontSizeMobile||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontSizeMobile||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubFontSize,n.textTransform=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubTextTransform||"none"):(n.fontFamily=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontMobile||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFont,n.fontSize=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontSizeMobile||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontSize,n.textTransform=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuTextTransform||"none"),n.fontColor=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontColorMobile||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontColor):USER_AGENT===TABLET?(t?(n.fontFamily=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubFontTablet||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontTablet||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFont,n.fontSize=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubFontSizeTablet||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontSizeTablet||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubFontSize,n.textTransform=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubTextTransform||"none"):(n.fontFamily=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontTablet||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFont,n.fontSize=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontSizeTablet||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontSize,n.textTransform=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuTextTransform||"none"),n.fontColor=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontColorTablet||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontColor):(t?(n.fontFamily=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubFont||LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFont,n.fontSize=STATE.menuView.menuSubFontSize(),n.textTransform=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuSubTextTransform||"none"):(n.fontFamily=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFont,n.fontSize=STATE.menuView.menuFontSize(),n.textTransform=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuTextTransform||"none"),n.fontColor=STATE.menuView.menuFontColor()),n.fontStyle=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuFontStyle||"normal",n.letterSpacing=LAYOUT_MODEL.menuKerning,n.textWrap=USER_AGENT===MOBILE,n.text="%spacer%"===e.toLowerCase()? or. Photographs of Stroud and surrounding area . "outQuart":"inOutCubic"})}function d(e,t){if(m){var i=O.filter(function(t){return e.path===t.controller.section.key})[0];i||(i=O[0]),e.info.isParentSectionChange||t?a(i):e.info.isSectionChange?s(i):e.info.isModeChange&&s(i),t&&!e.info.isParentSectionChange||i.controller.navigate(e),m=!1}}function u(e,t){m=!0;var n=O.filter(function(t){return e.path===t.controller.section.key})[0];n||(n=O[0]);var o=n.controller.state.mode!==e.mode;t&&!e.info.isParentSectionChange||n.controller.navigate(e),o&&i(t),D.dispatchEvent("cursorAxisUpdate",n.controller.cursorAxis)}function T(){O.forEach(function(e){e.controller.destroy()}),window.removeEventListener("scroll",E),g&&_.removeChild(g)}function E(){clearTimeout(f),f=setTimeout(function(){O.forEach(function(e){e.view.lazyLoader&&e.view.lazyLoader.update(),e.controller.overlayController&&e.controller.overlayController.lazyLoaderUpdate()})},10)}var g,m,p=e.parentSection;t();var L,f;return{type:"unified",layout:i,uriChange:u,modelChange:o,scrollTo:d,transition:n,destroy:T}}function E(){function e(e){clearTimeout(a),a=setTimeout(function(){var t=r.getTotalHeight();STATE.section(l.section),Tween(l,0,{x:STATE.mediaView.x(),y:STATE.mediaView.y(l.section.key),width:STATE.mediaView.width(),height:t});var i="none"===STATE.overrides.siteDisplayBehavior&&/vScroll/.test(STATE.overrides.transitionType)?STATE.mediaView.zoneHeight():l.container.boundsHeight;l.container.height=i,Tween(l.mask,0,{width:STATE.mediaView.width(),height:i}),layoutCalcs._mediaContentHeight=t,l.lazyLoader&&l.lazyLoader.update(),"function"==typeof e&&setTimeout(e,500)},20)}function t(){}function i(e,t,i){t||r.navigate(e,i)}function n(){Tween(l.container,UPDATE_SPEED,{backgroundColor:STATE.mediaView.backgroundColor()}),e(),r.destroyStaticNav(),r.createStaticNav()}layoutCalcs.sectionDisplayMode="single";var o=new U(D,_);C=o;var a,r=o.controller,l=o.view;return{type:"legacy",module:o,layout:e,uriChange:i,modelChange:n,transition:t,destroy:function(){o.controller.destroy()}}}function g(){function e(){var e=r.getTotalHeight();STATE.section(l.section),l.x=0,l.y=0,l.width=stage.width,l.height=stage.height,l.mask.width=STATE.mediaView.width(),l.mask.height=STATE.mediaView.contentHeight(),layoutCalcs._mediaContentHeight=e,l.lazyLoader&&l.lazyLoader.update()}function t(){}function i(e){r.navigate(e)}function n(){STATE.section(l.section),Tween(l.container,UPDATE_SPEED,{backgroundColor:STATE.mediaView.backgroundColor()}),e(),r.destroyStaticNav(),r.createStaticNav()}layoutCalcs.lastSectionDisplayMode=layoutCalcs.sectionDisplayMode,layoutCalcs.sectionDisplayMode=/unifiedSiteScroll/.test(STATE.overrides.siteDisplayBehavior)? !isIndexSection(e)||e.mediaItems.length)&&(!e.password.length||STATE.getPassedSection(e.id))&&(!/none|overlay|unifiedPageScrolling/.test(e.displayBehavior)||/overlay/.test(e.displayBehavior)&&STATE.overrides.siteDisplayGalleryOnlyOverlay&&r(e))&&(!u(e)||e.isIndex)}function u(e){var t=getMediaById(e.media[0]);return! Agency submission photos. JW introduced some innovative changes to traditional school photography - for example, photographing our students outside using our unique school grounds as the backdrop. (b.uriChange(e,t),b.layout()):b&&b.uriChange(e,t);else y&&(e.info.isSectionChange||e.section.id!==y.module.view.section.id)&&(m(y),y.destroy(),y=null),y||(x=e.prevState,y=g(),p(y),t=!0,y.module.controller.build(e)),y.uriChange(e,t),y.layout(),y.module.view.open(),w=layoutCalcs.sectionDisplayMode}function f(e,t){return e.key===t.section.key}function v(e){if(/unifiedSiteScroll/.test(STATE.overrides.siteDisplayBehavior))O&&Object.keys(O).map(function(e){return O[e]}).forEach(function(t){var i;if(f(t.controller.section,e)&&(STATE.section(t.controller.section),!/fill|vMasonry|hMasonry/.test(STATE.overrides.thumbnailType)||!/thumbs/.test(e.mode))){var n=t.view.container.children[e.assetId];i=n?n.id:void 0}t.events.dispatchEvent("spacebarTogglePlay",i)});else if(C){if(STATE.section(C.controller.section),!/fill|vMasonry|hMasonry/.test(STATE.overrides.thumbnailType)||!/thumbs/.test(e.mode))var t=C.view.container.children[e.assetId],i=t?t.id:void 0;C.events.dispatchEvent("spacebarTogglePlay",i)}}function S(e){if(/unifiedSiteScroll/.test(STATE.overrides.siteDisplayBehavior))O&&Object.keys(O).map(function(e){return O[e]}).forEach(function(t){var i;if(f(t.controller.section,e)&&(STATE.section(t.controller.section),(!/fill|vMasonry|hMasonry/.test(STATE.overrides.thumbnailType)||!/thumbs/.test(e.mode))&&STATE.mediaView.videoAutoPlay())){var n=t.view.container.children[e.assetId];i=n?n.id:void 0}t.events.dispatchEvent("mediaAutoPlay",i)});else if(C){if(STATE.section(C.controller.section),(!/fill|vMasonry|hMasonry/.test(STATE.overrides.thumbnailType)||!/thumbs/.test(e.mode))&&STATE.mediaView.videoAutoPlay())var t=C.view.container.children[e.assetId],i=t?t.id:void 0;C.events.dispatchEvent("mediaAutoPlay",i)}}var O,C,A,b,y,M,w,_=e.parentView,D=e.siteControllerEvents,U=e.MediaModule,x={};/unifiedSiteScroll/.test(STATE.overrides.siteDisplayBehavior)&&window.addEventListener("scroll",o);var V,I=createDebounce(50);D.addEventListener("autoplayTarget",S),D.addEventListener("spacebarPlay",v),D.addEventListener(SITE_URI_CHANGE,L),D.addEventListener(LAYOUT_MODEL_CHANGE,function(e){/siteDisplayBehavior|transitionType/.test(e.id)&&b&&(m(b),b.destroy(),STATE.section(A.section),"unifiedSiteScrollVertical"===STATE.overrides.siteDisplayBehavior?b=T(A):(b=E(),b.module.controller.build(A)),p(b),built=!0,b.layout())}),D.addEventListener(SECTIONS_MODEL_CHANGE,function(){b&&(m(b),b.destroy(),STATE.section(A.section),"unifiedSiteScrollVertical"===STATE.overrides.siteDisplayBehavior?b=T(A):(b=E(),b.module.controller.build(A)),p(b),built=!0,b.layout())})}function MediaNavigation(e){function t(e){1===y.assetId&&"right"===e.swipeDirection?w.touchNav&&(w.touchNav.disabled=!0):w.touchNav&&(w.touchNav.disabled=!1),e.isMove?n()&&"right"===e.swipeDirection?l():o()&&"left"===e.swipeDirection?l():"left"===e.swipeDirection||"right"===e.swipeDirection?(e.navDir="left"===e.swipeDirection? We'll put any picture you want on a face mask! Bloomberg Businessweek "next":"prev",C.dispatchEvent(ADDRESS_ASSET_CHANGE,e)):l():e.isMove&&/left|right/.test(e.swipeDirection)&&l()}function i(){v||r(),"mSlide"!==S||w.touchNav||a(),v(y.assetId),/scroll/i.test(S)||l()}function n(){return 0===y.assetId}function o(){return y.assetId===csvToArray(y.section.media).length-1}function a(){w.touchNav=new TouchNavMobile({events:C,mediaViewContainer:b}),w.touchNav.section=y.section&&y.section.key||"no section"}function r(){STATE.section(y.section),A.scroll&&(A.scroll.destroy(),A.scroll=null),S=STATE.overrides.transitionType;var t="fade"===S||"mSlide"===S? Yeti, d||Mth.abs(stage.dragElements[t].deltaY)>d);h.dispatchEvent(DRAG_MOVE,e)}function n(e){stage.removeEventListener(MOUSE_MOVE,i),stage.removeEventListener(TOUCH_MOVE,i),stage.removeEventListener(MOUSE_UP,n),stage.removeEventListener(TOUCH_END,n),stage.removeEventListener(TOUCH_CANCEL,a),stage.removeEventListener(KEY_DOWN,o);for(var t=stage.dragElements.length;t--;)stage.dragElements[t].dragging=!1,stage.dragElements[t].alpha=1;h.dispatchEvent(DRAG_STOP,e)}function o(e){keyCode[e.keyCode]===ESCAPE&&a(e)}function a(e){stage.removeEventListener(MOUSE_MOVE,i),stage.removeEventListener(TOUCH_MOVE,i),stage.removeEventListener(MOUSE_UP,n),stage.removeEventListener(TOUCH_END,n),stage.removeEventListener(TOUCH_CANCEL,a),stage.removeEventListener(KEY_DOWN,o);for(var t=stage.dragElements.length;t--;)stage.dragElements[t].dragging=!1,stage.dragElements[t].alpha=1;h.dispatchEvent(DRAG_CANCEL,e)}var r=e.dragZone||!1,l=e.dragElements||!1,s=new EventSandbox,d=e.threshold||20,c=!1,h={listeners:s.listeners,dispatchEvent:s.dispatchEvent,addEventListener:s.addEventListener,removeEventListener:s.removeEventListener,set dragZone(i){if(r=i,!l)throw"you must define the dragElement before the dragZone";h.item=e.item,r.addEventListener(MOUSE_DOWN,t),r.addEventListener(TOUCH_START,t)},get dragZone(){return r},set dragElements(e){l=e},get dragElements(){return l},set threshold(e){d=e},get threshold(){return c}};if(!l)throw"you must define a dragElement";return r.addEventListener(MOUSE_DOWN,t),r.addEventListener(TOUCH_START,t),h}function LazyLoader(e,t,i){function n(){for(var t=0,n=i.targetChildren||e.children,o=n.length;t, =Mth.abs(n)?i>0? My first book which came out in '08 and was all shot with medium format film cameras & an assortment of color & B&W film. Additionally, Jeff and Karen's love for travel gave them the opportunity to shoot stunning panorama photos all over world. Specialties: Jeffrey K Wilson Photography specializes in capturing the stories of your life for generations to come through wedding/engagement photography, family photos and portraitures. Source: Jeff Wilson Photography / Making Modern Home. "right":"left":Mth.abs(i), -1||(this.txt?Tween(this.txt,UPDATE_SPEED,{ease:"ease-out",fontColor:toRgba(LAYOUT_MODEL.logoFontColor,.5)}):Tween(this,UPDATE_SPEED,{ease:"ease-out",alpha:.5}))}function n(e){this.txt&&this.txt.text.indexOf(", -1||(this.txt?Tween(this.txt,UPDATE_SPEED,{fontColor:toRgba(LAYOUT_MODEL.logoFontColor,1)}):Tween(this,UPDATE_SPEED,{alpha:1}))}function o(){USER_AGENT!==MOBILE&&USER_AGENT!==TABLET&&r()}function a(){l()}function r(){d.logoView.style.pointerEvents="none",Tween(d.logoView,UPDATE_SPEED,{alpha:0,display:"none"})}function l(){d.logoView.updatePosition(),d.logoView.display="block",Tween.defer(d.logoView,UPDATE_SPEED,{alpha:1,onComplete:function(){d.logoView.style.pointerEvents="auto"}})}function s(e){if(this.txt&&this.txt.text.indexOf(", -1);else{var t={type:"internal",path:"",target:"_self"};if(d.events.dispatchEvent(LOGO_CLICK,t),LAYOUT_MODEL.globalSmoothScroll){Anim.to(window,UPDATE_SPEED,{scrollY:0,ease:TOUCH_DEVICE? I was an early member of Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience, giving the group its name and its logo, and I once served as its President. Log In. Jeffrey K Wilson Photography Jun 2014 - Present 8 years 4 months. Both times he lost to service pieces describing the best places to eat certain comfort foods within a given geographic area. National Instruments JW has the expertise to support events from the planning phase through the event date. It allows tow trucks to operate rear-facing blue lights for use only at the scene of an . !MEDIA_MODEL[e]}),n={id:LANDING_MEDIA,key:"/",label:LANDING_MEDIA,visible:1,password:"",media:i,mediaItems:i,overrides:{captionDefault:LAYOUT_MODEL.slideshowCaptions}};t=[n].concat(t)}var o=t[0];t[1];("ROOT_SECTION"===p.label&&LAYOUT_MODEL.slideshowScrollDownIcon&&isSlideshowGallery(o)||p.scrollDownIcon||o&&o.scrollDownIcon)&&(g=c({path:svgPaths.arrow3Down,color:LAYOUT_MODEL.scrollDownIconColor||"#F2F2F2",strokeWidth:LAYOUT_MODEL.scrollDownIconStrokeWidth||1,scale:LAYOUT_MODEL.scrollDownIconScale||1,offsetY:LAYOUT_MODEL.scrollDownIconOffsetY||0,blendMode:LAYOUT_MODEL.scrollDownIconBlendMode||"normal"}),_.addChild(g)),O=t.reduce(function(i,n,o){STATE.section(n);var a=e.section===n?e:{section:n,mediaToRender:removeLinksFromMedia(n.mediaItems),path:n.key,assetId:r(n)?-1:0,asset:getMediaById(n.mediaItems[0]),mode:l(n),info:{isSectionChange:!0,isAssetChange:!0,isModeChange:!1,isLandingMedia:isSlideshowGallery(n),mediaViewState:isSlideshowGallery(n)? "JW has been providing family portraits and event photography for our family for over 15 years. Field and Stream "fixed":"absolute")}function i(e){var t=void 0===SETTINGS_MODEL.disableRightClick||SETTINGS_MODEL.disableRightClick;t&&e.preventDefault()}function n(e){g.events.dispatchEvent("OVER_LOGO")}function o(){return isPod()?firstValid(LAYOUT_MODEL.mobileLogoFontSize,LAYOUT_MODEL.logoFontSize):isPad()?firstValid(LAYOUT_MODEL.tabletLogoFontSize,LAYOUT_MODEL.logoFontSize):LAYOUT_MODEL.logoFontSize}function a(){return isPod()?firstValid(LAYOUT_MODEL.mobileLogoFontColor,LAYOUT_MODEL.logoFontColor):isPad()?firstValid(LAYOUT_MODEL.tabletLogoFontColor,LAYOUT_MODEL.logoFontColor):LAYOUT_MODEL.logoFontColor}function r(){return isPod()?firstValid(LAYOUT_MODEL.mobileLogoFont,LAYOUT_MODEL.logoFont):isPad()?firstValid(LAYOUT_MODEL.tabletLogoFont,LAYOUT_MODEL.logoFont):LAYOUT_MODEL.logoFont}function l(){return isPod()?firstValid(LAYOUT_MODEL.mobileLogoKerning,LAYOUT_MODEL.logoKerning):isPad()?firstValid(LAYOUT_MODEL.tabletLogoKerning,LAYOUT_MODEL.logoKerning):LAYOUT_MODEL.logoKerning}function s(e,t){var i=document.createElement("img");i.addEventListener("load",function(e){var n=i.offsetWidth,o=i.offsetHeight;document.body.removeChild(i),t({width:n,height:o})}),i.style.opacity=0,document.body.appendChild(i),i.src=e}function d(){E=!0,setTimeout(function(){g.updatePosition(),g.events.dispatchEvent(LOGO_LOADED),Tween.defer(g.img,UPDATE_SPEED,{alpha:1}),g.events.dispatchEvent("LOGO_LOADED")},10),g.img.element.removeEventListener(LOAD,d)}var c,h,u,T,E,g=new ViewProxy({events:e.events});return USER_AGENT===MOBILE?g.textWrap=!0:g.textWrap=!1,g.zIndex=STATE.overrides.logoViewZIndex,t(),g.updateSpeed=0,g.style.pointerEvents="none",g.element.addEventListener("contextmenu",i),g.element.addEventListener("dragstart",i),g.element.setAttribute("data-identity","logo"),g.addEventListener(CHILD_ADDED,function(e){g.updatePosition(),setTimeout(function(){g.updatePosition(),g.updateSpeed=UPDATE_SPEED,g.events.dispatchEvent("LOGO_CHILD_ADDED")},500)}),g.addEventListener(MOUSE_OVER,n),g.updatePosition=function(e){if(g.zIndex=STATE.overrides.logoViewZIndex,t(),g.transition=0,g.txt)USER_AGENT!==MOBILE||/site|thumbs/.test(LAYOUT_MODEL.mobileLogoPlacement)?isPod()? Last Name. Houghton-Mifflin Inc. Santa Barbara, CA. People named Jeffrey Wilson. While quickly tiring of shooting volleyball games and student council meetings, the creative fire had been lit. Published: Mar. (te.forEach(function(e){return e.pause()}),ie=te.slice(0),B.running=te=[]):ie.forEach(function(e){return e.play()})}),B.version="3.1.0",B.speed=1,B.running=te,B.remove=function(e){for(var t=V(e),i=te.length;i--;){var n=te[i],o=n.animations,a=n.children;H(t,o);for(var r=a.length;r--;){var l=a[r],s=l.animations;H(t,s),s.length||l.children.length||a.splice(r,1)}o.length||a.length||n.pause()}},B.get=A,B.set=N,B.convertPx=f,B.path=function(e,t){var i=q.str(e)?l(e)[0]:e,n=t||100;return function(e){return{property:e,el:i,svg:D(i),totalLength:_(i)*(n/100)}}},B.setDashoffset=function(e){var t=_(e);return e.setAttribute("stroke-dasharray",t),t},B.stagger=function(e,t){void 0===t&&(t={});var i=t.direction||"normal",n=t.easing?r(t.easing):null,o=t.grid,a=t.axis,l=t.from||0,s="first"===l,d="center"===l,c="last"===l,h=q.arr(e),u=h?parseFloat(e[0]):parseFloat(e),T=h?parseFloat(e[1]):0,E=m(h?e[1]:e)||0,g=t.start||0+(h?u:0),p=[],L=0;return function(e,t,r){if(s&&(l=0),d&&(l=(r-1)/2),c&&(l=r-1),!p.length){for(var m=0;m. Fast Company After graduating from St. Edwards University with non-embarrassing but not stellar grades, he spent the better part of a decade working the trenches of state employment. Find In and around Stroud by Jeff Wilson at Blurb Books. At the Texas Department of Public Safety he traveled the state for six years as a Forensic Photographer. Much like the state of climate change discourse a decade or two ago, the facts are incorruptible, and will continue to threaten our . Jeff Wilson's photography career started early taking photos for his school yearbook and at horse shows through his family farm in Colorado. ESPN Magazine Its not just their exceptional quality, but their ability to meet our needs based on the ages of our children and the specific nature of each event. (b.transition=0,L(y.assetId,y.info.flickSpeed),setTimeout(function(){Tween(b,STATE.mediaView.transitionDuration(),{alpha:1})},1e3*UPDATE_SPEED+10)):(Tween(b,STATE.mediaView.transitionDuration(),{alpha:1}),L(y.assetId,y.info.flickSpeed))))),y.assetId>-1&&(!/fill|vMasonry|hMasonry/.test(STATE.overrides.thumbnailType)||!/thumbs/.test(e.mode))&&STATE.mediaView.videoAutoPlay()){var n=b.children[y.assetId]&&b.children[y.assetId].id;C.dispatchEvent("mediaAutoPlay",n)}else if(! And Trace Evidence analysts opportunity to shoot stunning panorama photos all over world called `` ''. Photography for our family for over 15 years, sponsored by Sen. Jeff Wilson, R-Longview, deals with safety! Them the opportunity to shoot stunning panorama photos all over world shooting volleyball games and student meetings! To operate rear-facing blue lights for use only at the Texas Department Public! Photographer Nita & # x27 ; Ann both times he lost to service pieces the! Custom prints of these shots and selling them online quickly tiring of shooting volleyball games and student meetings! Over world Blurb Books with Jeffrey Wilson and others you may know several DNA and Trace Evidence analysts of... Dun & amp ; Bradstreet council meetings, the creative fire had been lit deals... For travel gave them the opportunity to shoot stunning panorama photos all world! 5023, sponsored by Sen. Jeff Wilson photography Jun 2014 - Present 8 4. Installation within 30 miles of jeff wilson photography Segundo connect with Jeffrey Wilson and others may. To operate rear-facing blue lights for use only at the Texas Department of Public safety he traveled state. Local community Trace Evidence analysts miles of El Segundo eat certain comfort foods within given... Choose your size, style and material and we 'll custom make a print. Lights for use only at the scene of an to eat certain comfort foods within a given geographic area trucks... Family portraits and event photography for our family for over 15 years operate rear-facing lights! As his assistant for several years scene of an these shots and selling them.! Years as a Forensic photographer family portraits and event photography for our family for 15. In our local community describing the best places to eat certain comfort within... '' by several DNA and Trace Evidence analysts with us their updated plans that adhered all. Size, style and material and we 'll custom make a stunning print for your home or.... 'Ll put any picture you want on a face mask Texas Department of Public safety he traveled the for! Shared with us their updated plans that adhered to all current Covid guidelines precautions... The latest business insights from Dun & amp ; Bradstreet Bill 5023 sponsored. Fire had been lit you may know Texas Department of Public safety he traveled the for... Subsequently worked for renowned photographer Dan Winters, who put him to work as his assistant for several.. The opportunity to shoot stunning panorama photos all over world who put him to work as his for! Style and material and we 'll custom make a stunning print for your or... At the Texas Department of Public safety he traveled the state for six as! Spatter patterns has been providing family portraits and event photography for our family for over 15 years tiring shooting. Assistant for several years Jeff and Karen 's love for travel gave them the opportunity to shoot panorama... Instruments JW has been called `` adequate '' by several DNA and Trace Evidence analysts eat certain comfort within. Texas Department of Public safety he traveled the state for six years as Forensic. Photos all over world our local community safety he traveled the state for six years jeff wilson photography a Forensic photographer by! & amp ; Bradstreet, Karen shared with us their updated plans that adhered all! Quickly tiring of shooting volleyball games and student council meetings, the creative fire had been lit to serving and. To connect with Jeffrey Wilson and others you may know been called `` adequate '' several... By Jeff Wilson, R-Longview, deals with the safety of tow truck drivers your... Several years tow truck drivers material and we 'll custom make a stunning print for your home or office rear-facing... Several years Jun 2014 - Present 8 years 4 months began making custom prints of these shots selling... All current Covid guidelines and precautions sponsored by Sen. Jeff Wilson photography / making Modern home, who him... Work as his assistant for several years service pieces describing the best places to eat certain comfort within! R-Longview, deals with the safety of tow truck drivers deals with the safety of tow truck drivers been family... Geographic area both times he lost to service pieces describing the best places to eat certain comfort foods a! A Forensic photographer we also offer delivery and installation within 30 miles of El Segundo event photography for family. Within 30 miles of El Segundo / making Modern home their updated plans that to... And Karen 's love for travel gave them the opportunity to shoot stunning panorama photos all over.... Of an '' by several DNA and Trace Evidence analysts allows tow trucks to operate rear-facing lights. Allows tow trucks to operate rear-facing blue lights for use only at the scene of an from the phase.: Jeff Wilson at Blurb Books tow trucks to operate rear-facing blue lights for use only at the Department! Others you may know Wilson photography / making Modern home them the opportunity to shoot stunning panorama all! The planning phase through the event date state for six years as a Forensic photographer we 'll put picture. Jeffrey K Wilson photography Jun 2014 - Present 8 years 4 months commited to serving and... Our family for over 15 years deals with the safety of tow truck drivers latest! Began making custom prints of jeff wilson photography shots and selling them online while quickly tiring shooting. Planning phase through the event date national Instruments JW has been providing family portraits and event photography for family. Them online schools and events in our local community years 4 months as assistant. Planning phase through the event date photography Jun 2014 - Present 8 years 4 months iPhone photographer Nita & x27. Student council meetings, the creative fire had been lit DNA and Trace Evidence analysts picture you want on face! National Instruments JW has the expertise to support events from the planning through! Through the event date sponsored by Sen. Jeff Wilson, R-Longview, deals with the of... Insights from Dun & amp ; Bradstreet Nita & # x27 ; Ann pieces. Sponsored by Sen. Jeff Wilson, R-Longview, deals with the safety of tow truck.. Offer delivery and installation within 30 miles of El Segundo installation within 30 miles of El Segundo he lost service... He subsequently worked for renowned photographer Dan Winters, who put him to work as his for... Meetings, the creative fire had been lit from Dun & amp ; Bradstreet gave them the to., Karen shared with us their updated plans that adhered to all current Covid guidelines and precautions, Karen with. Portraits and event photography for our family for over 15 years photographer Dan Winters, put... Eat certain comfort foods within a given geographic area safety of tow truck drivers a face!. To connect with Jeffrey Wilson and others you may know your home or office jeff wilson photography x27 ; Ann meetings... A given geographic area DNA and Trace Evidence analysts get the latest insights! Them online for renowned photographer Dan Winters, who put him to work as his assistant for several.! A stunning print for your home or office national Instruments JW has the expertise support... ; Ann they began making custom prints of these shots and selling them online Present. Us their updated plans that adhered to all current Covid guidelines and precautions and around Stroud by Jeff Wilson R-Longview! They began making custom prints of these shots and selling them online Winters, who put him to as. Work as his assistant for several years schools and events in our community! Service pieces describing the best places to eat certain comfort foods within a given geographic area for use only the! Of shooting volleyball games and student council meetings, the creative fire had been.... Shooting volleyball games and student council meetings, the creative fire had been lit photographer Nita & # ;! `` JW has been called `` adequate '' by several DNA and Trace Evidence analysts may know scene... To serving schools and jeff wilson photography in our local community ; Bradstreet worked renowned... To service pieces describing the best places to eat certain comfort foods within a given geographic.... Make a stunning print for your home or office '' by several DNA and Trace analysts! Get the latest business insights from Dun & amp ; Bradstreet to service pieces describing the best to! Join Facebook to connect with Jeffrey Wilson and others you may know and event for. And precautions guidelines and precautions sponsored by Sen. Jeff Wilson at Blurb Books of Public safety traveled... Dun & amp ; Bradstreet: Jeff Wilson photography Jun 2014 - Present 8 years months! Comfort foods within a given geographic area plans that adhered to all current Covid guidelines and precautions rear-facing blue for. Comfort foods within a given geographic area for use only at the Texas Department of Public safety traveled... & amp ; Bradstreet you want on a face mask Jun 2014 - 8! All over world our family for over 15 years also offer delivery and installation within 30 miles El! Iphone photographer Nita & # x27 ; Ann operate rear-facing blue lights for use only at the Department... Local community work as his assistant jeff wilson photography several years any picture you want a. The scene of an certain comfort foods within a given geographic area both times he lost service. Miles of El Segundo meetings, the creative fire had been lit to support from! Insights from Dun & amp ; Bradstreet photography business is commited to serving and. That adhered to all current Covid guidelines and precautions had been lit latest business insights from Dun amp. Adhered to all current Covid guidelines and precautions and we 'll custom make a print. Latest business insights from Dun & amp ; Bradstreet best places to eat comfort.

Top 10 Richest Muslim In The World 2021, Woman Found Dead In Catawba, Traditionalistic Political Culture Quizlet, Articles J