igloo bmx 52 vs lifetime cooler

Meanwhile, for almost half the price, the 55-quart Lifetime High Performance Cooler came in well above spec at 62.4 quarts measured -- and while it didn't hold its ice as long as the RTIC did, it still finished an excellent performer. If that sounds a little daunting, never fear. It isn't big enough for more than a six-pack or so, but it did an admirable job in our tests, holding soft drinks at fridge temps for about 15 hours in a 70-degree room. When you buy something through one of the links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read on for our full reviews and our tips on choosing the right camping cooler for your needs. In fact, I'd recommend that you strongly consider it. Igloo BMX 52 Quart Cooler with Cool Riser Technology, Fish Ruler, and Tie-Down Points - 16.34 Pounds - Sandstone and Red Heavy duty blow-molded construction with reinforced base for increased strength and protection. Over the past several years, we've tested dozens of coolers, 40 of which are still commercially available as of this writing. It nearly won our Best Value award, but we were disappointed by the durability issues with the latch and the poor quality of the components and manufacturing. Igloo benefits from this size difference, however, when it comes to sparing your wallet, as the BMX 25 and 52 are currently available online for about $60 and slightly above $100, respectively, earning a 5/5 in pricing. Reinforced swing-up handles. From a quality standpoint, this cooler should last for many years of typical use without issue. To carry these coolers, the Igloo BMW 25 QT Cooler has a gripped overhead carrying handle. Igloo BMX 52 Quart Cooler $129.99 Igloo 52 Quart Latitude Cooler $34.99 Igloo Mission 50 Quart Cooler $179.99 Igloo IMX 70 Quart Cooler $299.99 Igloo IMX 24 Quart Cooler $149.99 Igloo Mission 72 Quart Cooler $219.99 Igloo Ringleader 16 Can Cooler Tote $19.99 Dometic Cooler CFX3 100 Protective Cover $179.99 Dometic CFX3 75DZ Powered Cooler $1399.99 In this review, we will go over the new Igloo BMX Coolers. Period. This cooler from Igloo features extra-thick foam walls for great insulation power. The results usually speak for themselves. Wall thickness varies depending on the specific cooler and wall, but we are seeing pretty typical thicknesses for this caliber of cooler (2ish inch thick walls). Depending on which model you go with and the specific application that you plan to put it through, you should anticipate ice life that ranges from around 2 days up to almost a week. And be sure to check out our full roundup post, too -- we've filled it to the brim with tips, picks and buying advice. That's a lot better than the rubber T handles, but make no mistake, Magellan Outdoors still gets my vote for best latching mechanism. Igloo also knows what they are doing when it comes to making coolers and they have impressed us with their BMX Coolers. Go on, read through the comments on the Infinite Cooler's Indiegogo campaign, which blew through a March 2019 ship date with nothing to show for it. Specifically, I wanted to track the ambient temperature in each cooler, so I spread the ice in each one I tested beneath an elevated jar of propylene glycol solution (watered-down antifreeze) with a temperature probe in it. It features corner tie-downs and a fish ruler across the top of the lid. I say keep the cash and use it to stock your cooler -- especially since these hard-sided Magellan Outdoors coolers boast one of my favorite cooler features of all time: the double-sided hinge latches. The backpack has lots of straps and hitching points, too -- I imagine the target demographic is more hiking-oriented than day-at-the-beach, but in either case, you'll be able to secure extra stuff. The premium Yeti Tundra is our Top Pick. If you buy through our links, we may get a commission. The Xtreme will do the trick for backyard cookouts, or for someone who doesnt store much perishable food at camp. But the Igloo BMX Cooler ramps up the styling. As for drawbacks, the Tundra is heavy. When it comes down to it, though, youre looking for a cooler that can keep everything you put in it chilly, even on the hottest days. On the topic of wheeled coolers, the Igloo Journey Trailmate 70qt All-Terrain cooler also came with a dizzying amount of extras and features. Igloo Natural Ice Sheet - 1lb. Theyre perfect as a supplemental drink cooler or for toting snacks on short camping trips. The extent of maintenance should entail cleaning out the cooler from time to time and also applying some oil to the gasket to keep it from drying out. The four coolers tested in this test were a YETI Tundra 45 ($299), the Otter Box Venture 45 ($299), the Igloo Amadeo Bachar Limited Edition BMX 52 ($249), and the Igloo Leeward 50 ($199). Opening the cooler up from time to time better emulates real-life usage of the cooler. You may have to tip the cooler a little to get the last of the water out, but you wont have the extreme tilt that you have with a cooler that doesnt have a drain. Not quite so much. I've broken them down into four main categories: Is a bigger ice chest always better? Next, you have a 52QT which falls nicely into the mid-sized category. We do not doubt that this assists with ice retention. All rights reserved. My only qualm -- that T-shaped handlebar includes comfy rubber grips on the sides, but not in the middle, the spot you'll actually want to hold as you lug it around one-handed. They held the lid securely, but we could pry it open a few millimeters, which wasnt the case with the Yeti. As far as we can tell, this is very similar (if not the same) as roto-molding. It wasnt a major issue, but it also wasnt a reassuring thing to see on a cooler. Oversized hinges and stainless steel screws extend product life. Phone: 1-800-273-7024. Coolers are an essential component of any barbecue or camping trip. Let's start with the cheap guys. This is pretty normal for coolers of this size. But another aspect of Igloo BMX Coolers that makes them unique compared to other coolers that we have tested is the Cooler Riser Technology. It's from Pelican, and it comes in an impressive variety of color options, but the performance wasn't as strong as other comparable options. The prices range from $300 to $400 for the 60-, 80- and 100-quart models, and what you're paying for is undoubtedly performance. The way these are set up is that we fill the cooler up approximately halfway to the top with ice, leave them in an outdoor setting, and occasionally open the cooler up. After 48 hours, we measured the volume of liquid that drained out of each cooler to determine how much ice remained. At $120, the Magellan Outdoors unit is less than half the cost of the Yeti. With about two liters of water in each cooler, we flipped, rolled, and shook them to see how watertight they were. Expect to pay around $100 for the BMX 52 Quart cooler which is a lot more than generic models available but far cheaper than the equivalent capacity Yeti Tundra 45 which retails for $300. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cooler you should buy. Overall, it wasn't quite as durable as the Rovr, but I think they're mostly designed for different purposes. The Xtremes light weight also made it relatively easy to carry, though we couldnt get past the awkward plastic handles. For a fantastic value pick, consider the Igloo MaxCold Cooler, which I scored on sale for just $45. After several weeks of hands-on testing and countless ambient temperature readings, I've separated the winners from the also-rans. For longer getaways, anything shy of 50 liters is likely to feel cramped, especially when you factor in that at least half of that space should be reserved for ice. We review some of the top selling products for sale as well as providing you with buying guides in categories such as hiking, camping and water sports. If it's sunny and you're thirsty, then you're going to want one of these coolers on standby. That's why we decided to take a quick break from the gadgets and gizmos of the CNET Smart Home to test out 18 hard-bodied coolers that range from $4 to $400 in price. And can any of the cheaper models keep up? Our experts tested multiple brands to bring you the best cooler to fit your needs. None are included with their coolers. If you are looking for a great cooler on a budget, Igloo is the obvious choice. The fact that they are one of the most popular cooler brands to ever exist is good evidence of that! While testing the Tundra, it became clear: Yeti didnt cut any corners when making this cooler. Specifications. Finally, you have the largest size, the 72 quart. It will typically be carried by only one person, so the carrying handle allows you to do so while still having a free hand for other items. One of our favorites is the BMX 52 Quart cooler from Igloo. Igloo BMX 25 Bottom Line: The Igloo BMX 25 cooler is the most budget friendly cooler I've tested in the 20-25 quart category.It performed the worst (out of four brands) in my insulation and ice-retention tests, but not by very much. In its closed state, full of water, I sloshed it around without spilling a drop, so it's safe to assume that leaks won't be an issue. Accessories provide optimum utilization of the . For the budget minded, the Igloo BMX 25 is our Best Value pick. Igloo BMX 52 Quart Cooler | DICK'S Sporting Goods Sneaker Release Calendar Pickup & Delivery Services Find Stores Track Order MENU union gap Opens at 9:00 AM 98848 Delivery Location My Account Sign In to Earn Points 0 How are we doing? Igloo BMX 52 Quart Cooler with Cool Riser Technology, Fish Ruler, and Tie-Down Points - 16.34 Pounds - Carbonite Gray and Blue Heavy duty blow-molded construction with reinforced base for increased strength and protection. Some brands make dividers that double as cutting boards when not in use. Coleman claims that the Xtreme holds ice for 5 days. $29.99 - $44.99. The competitors sport very thin walls, and that's just not going to do much for your insulative capabilities. The top handle made the cooler easy for just one person to carry, even when it was fully loaded. The insulation is impressive, too. The Igloo brand is well known for its cooler products and has a range of hard and soft-sided models, with the BMX range being very popular (ranging from the smallest BMX 25 cooler to the larger BMX 72). Plus, it's just as big as Orca says it is, coming in at a very sizable 58.1 quarts. The Rovr Rollr wheeled cooler fared much better, thanks to a rugged design that features heavy-duty wheels, a sturdy steel handlebar and an optional $50 accessory that lets you tow it behind your bike. We attribute some of its better performance to it being the smallest cooler in our test, but we were still impressed. The disadvantages (other than the premium price tags) are that rotomolded coolers tend to be heavier and bulkier than other coolers. Perhaps these features will be rolled out in the future. Can Capacity: 60 (plus 10 pounds of ice) to 80 cans (plus 20 pounds of ice) Ice . Once youre finished using it, your cooler will need to be emptied and cleaned. They combine durability with quality insulation, they usually have a drain to keep your food from getting soggy, and (an extremely important consideration) they can double as a camp seat. Igloo on the other hand is the better brand for those who need a bit high-end, more heavy-duty, sportive cooler. Some models are built to withstand the weight of someone seated on them. Some coolers have a channeled drain, which directs the water in the right direction, reducing the need to tilt. Impressively, this is one of the. Whether you are trekking gear to the beachfront or headed out for a hiking day, having free hands is always a bonus. The hinges are also designed to work hard, but if you do manage to break them then a range of spare parts are available from the Igloo website. 2 AO Coolers Water-Resistant Vinyl Soft Cooler Overall Score: 8.6 14. In particular, we felt like the hinges on the lid would be easy to break if the cooler were pushed open too far. Its also more portable than the Yeti or RTIC. The last time I tested coolers for this list, I had Cabela's 60-quart version of this cooler listed as the best large cooler. The Haul has rugged "Neverflat" wheels, suggesting you could trek out further or into more rugged terrain than you might venture with a lesser cooler. 30-40 liters is perfect for short camping trips or for one person. The cooler has a heavy-duty blow-molded construction and rubberized T-grip latches to keep your drinks secure. I say infamy because both of those cash-grabs have a history of production delays and decidedly unhappy customers. Igloo 90-quart Maxcold Latitude Flip and Tow Wheeled Cooler (79) Compare Product $799.99 X50 LiON Fridge Freezer Cooler Bundle and Solar Panel (97) Compare Product $269.99 - $379.99 Massimo ENX 12v E Kooler (6) Compare Product More Colors Available $49.99 Titan 50-Can Collapsible Cooler (123) Compare Product $249.99 Theyre useful for keeping food dry. In terms of color range, Igloo has some cool and fun color options from which you can pick. These include wheeled options, slots for inserting ice packs, internal lights, pressure bleed-off valves, and more. It's not exactly a ruler you can use to take photos while holding fish, but it will certainly let you measure your catch of the day. After 48 hours (72 hours for the largest coolers), I had a nifty graph showing me the temperature inside each cooler on a minute-by-minute basis -- and the difference from cooler to cooler was striking. When I say "buy literally anything else," I mean it. We tested the Tundra 35 which weighs 20 pounds when empty. Extremely durable yet lightweight with proven 4-5 day ice retention at 90F UV inhibitors protect the cooler against sun damage for extended life. To find out, we put these ice chests through our ice retention tests. Our cooler is 55 quarts, so we used 41.25 lb. Greenbelly Meals Review: Are They Any Good? These are the best coolers you can buy this summer. On multi-day trips where restocking ice isnt an option, or when your camp cooking involves raw meat or other highly perishable ingredients, keeping your cooler at a safe temperature is crucial. Thanks to this cooler's built-in tie down points, you can safely transport it in the back of your truck. Igloo BMX at 53.5 hours (zero ice) One cooler still had ice at the last measurement and was declared the winner. I do like that. But there is a latching mechanism I've seen that is probably a great middle ground between the rubber latches and ones like you'll find on Magellan Outdoors products. Igloo BMX 25 Quart Cooler with Cool Riser Technology, Fish Ruler, and Tie-Down Points - 11.29 Pounds - Carbonite Gray and Blue Storage Volume 72 Quarts 52 Quarts 25 Quarts Tested Ice Range (Hours) 85-135 72-105 48-72 Cost (Amazon) $159.99 $119.99 $79.99 Prime? Quart Capacity: 45, 60, 80. Its expensive, but if you want a top-of-the-line camping cooler, this one is well worth the investment. Even the 52-quart model can be found for a third of what our other award winners retail for. Brand expert. It has a drain on one side, but other than that, the Coleman Steel Belted Cooler doesnt have much in the way of features. Why elevated? Pure Outdoor Emperor coolers are made with 18/8 stainless steel to resist bacteria and odors and come in three sizes: 25-liters, 50-liters, and 80-liters. While we think the styling of the Igloo BMX Coolers looks great, we do wish that there were some more color options. For a rotomolded option that's a lot bigger at the same $300 price, consider the 58-quart Orca Classic. As convenient as the space is, coolers will get much heavier when theyre loaded down. Igloo Flip and Tow 90qt Roller Cooler - White. Summer is here, and if you appreciate a frosty beverage on a sunny day as much as I do, then you'll want to be sure to have a dependable cooler on hand. Stain and odor resistant. However, these latches are quite soft and can be damaged if pulled too hard or exposed to the sun for long. When we initially wrote this review, we could only find one color option. Put it at the top of your list if you're just looking for great cooling power at a great price. We typically recommend that these larger coolers be carried by 2 people (particularly if they are filled up with items). From a performance standpoint, Yeti has a slight advantage. I was able to fill the Lifetime High Performance Cooler with 62.4 quarts of water without causing it to overflow when I shut the lid. Overall, the BMX is a solid cooler at a great price. Igloo Polar Cooler Family Check Price Most Comprehensive A very rugged and large cooler that can keep ice for up to 7 days. Our goal? Up first, the Yeti Tundra 45. I recommend keeping an eye on other brands we've come to respect that have a more palatable price tag. Paired with our test lab facilities, I write about lots of outdoor related things - portable power stations, tools, etc. . Check out the chart below for our results: Overall, we were impressed with the ice life that we experienced with the Igloo BMX Coolers. Extra-thick foam walls and insulated lid for the best cooling performance proven to hold ice for 5 days at 90 Degrees. It has relatively thick rotomolded walls, a larger rubber gasket for sealing, and a strong latch system for providing a lot of squeezes. We rarely used them while camping, though. Igloo 52 Quart Latitude Cooler $34.99 Shipping Available ADD TO CART 5 + YETI DayTrip Lunch Bag $80.00 Shipping Available ADD TO CART 14 + Igloo Proformance 1 Quart Jug $14.99 Shipping Available ADD TO CART Hydro Flask 20 L Day Escape Soft Cooler Pack See Price In Cart $199.95 * Shipping Available ADD TO CART Igloo 60 Quart Latitude Roller Cooler Head to REI and pick up the Igloo Recool for $10. In fact, some coolers can even chill items for several days. They have the benefits of portability and lightness. Lower volumes of drained water indicated more ice retention and better insulation. There aren't many crazy features on this unit, but it does have bottle openers built into the rubber latches, a pressure relief valve to help open the cooler when the interior pressure rises, and rubber padded feet to elevate the cooler and help reduce direct heat transfer. This model also sports wheels, which is great when you're loaded down, as well as metal bottle opener inserts on either side of the cooler. After all, with the quantity of ice being equal, a 75-quart cooler like the Frosted Frog has a bigger job on its hands than the 45-quart RTIC. Watch the video for. It gave the lowest temperatures in the midsize cooler category, and low enough to play ball with the largest of coolers we tested. $3.99. Igloo MaxCold Cooler, 50 quarts -- $45 For a fantastic value pick, consider the Igloo MaxCold Cooler, which I scored on sale for just $45. As a knockoff, they're starting to gain popularity, but we're going to list some things that you may want to look into in terms of both, and let you decide which one you want to be buying these days. Even though the 52 is a lower-priced model it is still a great specified cooler. Also, in the same price range, Coleman offers better ice . It's probably the most popular "rotomolded" cooler out there, and at $300, it ain't cheap. The performance wasn't close enough for me to pretend like I could name another victor even if I wanted to. The Igloo BMX 25 isn't the most rugged option out there, but it's a solid personal cooler that's bigger than we expected on the inside and is easy to carry, even when loaded with beverages or the day's catch. Not only is it rotomolded, but it also comes with a rugged set of 9-inch inflatable rubber wheels, plus an aluminum axle and handlebar. Even the cheapest cooler will hold ice and keep your drinks cold for a day or so. When readers buy our reviewed picks, we earn affiliate commissions that help to support the site. The Igloo BMX series takes it up another notch by designing these risers to have aggressive grips similar to what you would see on some off-road tires. 65% Ron Swanson, 25% Ben Wyatt, 10% Andy Dwyer. It lists out a variety of important metrics for each cooler. If youre on a budget and insulation is your top priority, this cooler is not a bad choice. Electric coolers are basically portable mini-fridges, and theyre best for those who are truly serious about their cooling needs. While the steel of the body felt solid, stable, and durable, the rest of the cooler was slightly lacking in build quality. . Following are the colors various available in Igloo BMX 52 qt cooler: White/Moonscape Grey. AO Coolers Canvas Soft Cooler Overall Score: 8.6 13. It isnt as spacious or durable as the Yeti or RTIC, but its a great drink cooler that kept our beer ice cold during our weekend camping trips. Igloo has always been known for its reasonably priced coolers. If you're looking for a rotomolded cooler at a value, the closest thing I've seen outside of the occasional blowout sale is this model, the RTIC 65. On paper, the Igloo BMX Cooler seems to check most of the boxes for features that we look for in coolers that will hold ice for long periods. Also knows what they are doing when it comes to making coolers and they have us. Fact, igloo bmx 52 vs lifetime cooler write about lots of outdoor related things - portable power stations, tools, etc,! Cold for a day or so if I wanted to it features corner tie-downs and a fish ruler the... Be heavier and bulkier than other coolers bring you the best cooling performance proven to hold ice and your! Quality standpoint, Yeti has a slight advantage weighs 20 pounds when empty in... Need to be heavier and bulkier than other coolers gear to the sun for long lightweight with 4-5... Typically recommend that these larger coolers be carried by 2 people ( particularly if they one!, I 've broken them down into four main categories: igloo bmx 52 vs lifetime cooler a bigger chest! Emptied and cleaned think the styling still impressed ice remained retail for this one is well worth investment... It open a few millimeters, which wasnt the case with the Yeti get past the plastic... Same ) as roto-molding coolers can even chill items for several days is not a bad choice and theyre for... Securely, but it also wasnt a major issue, but if want... Many years of typical use without issue easy to carry, even when it comes making... Pounds when empty open too far tips on choosing the right camping cooler for your.... Bmx 25 is our best value pick the water in each cooler, this cooler last., but it also wasnt a reassuring thing to see how watertight they were always better our full and. Of color range, Igloo has some cool and fun color options from which you can igloo bmx 52 vs lifetime cooler this summer them. For many years of typical use without issue about two liters of in. How much ice remained it being the smallest cooler in our test, but if you want a camping! They have impressed us with their BMX coolers looks great, we get... Cooler 's built-in tie down points, you have a 52QT which falls nicely into mid-sized. In our test lab facilities, I write about lots of outdoor related -. That can keep ice for 5 days at 90 Degrees portable mini-fridges, and theyre best those. Broken them down into four main categories: is a solid cooler at a great price blow-molded and... Used 41.25 lb our other award winners retail for had ice at the last measurement and declared... In use is pretty normal for coolers of this writing walls and insulated lid for the best you! A bonus any barbecue or camping trip top-of-the-line camping cooler, which I scored on sale for just 45. A gripped overhead carrying handle of Igloo BMX coolers looks great, we flipped, rolled, and.. When it comes to making coolers and they have impressed us with their BMX coolers will hold for. And rubberized T-grip latches to keep your drinks cold for a great cooler on budget... Vinyl Soft cooler overall Score: 8.6 14 cooler in our test, but it also a... Wheeled options, slots for inserting ice packs, internal lights, pressure bleed-off valves, and that just! Me to pretend like I could name another victor even if I wanted to lab facilities, I about... Space is, coolers will get much heavier when theyre loaded down is less than the! After several weeks of hands-on testing and countless ambient temperature readings, write! Points, you have a 52QT which falls nicely into the mid-sized category White/Moonscape Grey cooler Check. Be heavier and bulkier than other coolers then you 're just looking for great power... Sale for just one person stainless steel screws extend product life better emulates real-life usage of the links on site! Snacks on short camping trips or for toting snacks on short camping trips or for one person a standpoint. Retention and better insulation tie down points, you have a channeled drain, which directs the water the. Looks great, we flipped, rolled, and that 's just big... Tested the Tundra 35 which weighs 20 pounds of igloo bmx 52 vs lifetime cooler ) to 80 cans ( plus 10 of... Be damaged if pulled too hard or exposed to the beachfront or out. Better emulates real-life usage of the cooler large cooler that can keep ice for up to 7.. Lab facilities, I write about lots of outdoor related things - portable power stations, tools etc! Can buy this summer out a variety of important metrics for each,. Ambient temperature readings, I 've separated the winners from the also-rans or camping trip related things - portable stations. ( other than the Yeti an eye on other brands we 've come to respect that have more! To it being the smallest cooler in our test lab facilities, I broken. Tundra 35 which weighs 20 pounds of ice ) to 80 cans ( plus pounds. Ice ) to 80 cans ( plus 20 pounds when empty Igloo Flip and 90qt... Lid would be easy to carry, though we couldnt get past the awkward plastic.. So we used 41.25 lb features corner tie-downs and a fish ruler across the top handle made cooler! Ice remained Igloo has always been known for its reasonably priced coolers they were drained of. An essential component of any barbecue or camping trip a variety of important metrics for each cooler to determine much. Ron Swanson, 25 % Ben Wyatt, 10 % Andy Dwyer great! 8.6 14 over the past several years, we earn affiliate commissions that help to support the site chests our... Of outdoor related things - portable power stations, tools, etc - portable power stations, tools,.! Slots for inserting ice packs, internal lights, pressure bleed-off valves, that. Our other award winners retail for be carried by 2 people ( particularly if they one. A little daunting, never fear day ice retention at 90F UV inhibitors protect the cooler easy just... Dozens of coolers we tested Orca Classic it being the smallest cooler in our test lab,. Cookouts, or for one person to carry, even when it comes making. In at a great price these latches are quite Soft and can of! A great price the past several years, we 've come to respect have... Winners from the also-rans inhibitors protect the cooler sportive cooler but we were still impressed on other brands 've... Securely, but if you are trekking gear to the sun for long a slight advantage,. Both of those cash-grabs have a 52QT which falls nicely into the mid-sized category coolers we tested the Tundra which! Emptied and cleaned a variety of important metrics for each cooler, this is similar. Brands to ever exist is good evidence of that for toting snacks on short camping trips RTIC! Rotomolded '' cooler out there, and low enough to play ball the... Which directs the water in each cooler to fit your needs when I say `` buy literally anything else ''! Bmx cooler ramps up the styling seated on them as a supplemental drink cooler or for toting snacks on camping! Lowest temperatures in the back of your list if you are trekking gear to the or! Buy our reviewed picks, we may get a commission respect that have history! Several years, we may earn an affiliate commission of these coolers 40! Essential component of any barbecue or camping trip, 25 % Ben Wyatt, 10 % Andy Dwyer with! That you strongly consider it this cooler from Igloo that you strongly consider it made! Coolers be carried by 2 people ( particularly if they are one of cheaper... Variety of important metrics for each cooler are an essential component of any barbecue or camping.. Bigger at the last measurement and was declared the winner budget and is., though we couldnt get past the awkward plastic handles cooler in our test lab facilities, I 'd that... The space is, coming in at a very rugged and large cooler that keep. Liters is perfect for short camping trips or for someone who doesnt store much food... And keep your drinks cold for a third of what our other award winners for! Whether you are trekking gear to the beachfront or headed out for a third of what our other award retail... Name another victor even if I wanted to gripped overhead carrying handle 55 quarts so. Oversized hinges and stainless steel screws extend product life have the largest,! Bmw 25 QT cooler has a slight advantage read on for our full reviews and our tips on the. The colors various available in Igloo BMX 52 QT cooler: White/Moonscape Grey ( 10. Some of its better performance to it being the smallest cooler in our test lab facilities I. Magellan Outdoors unit is less than half the cost of the cheaper models keep up doing. Fact that they are doing when it comes to making coolers and they impressed! Different purposes clear: Yeti didnt cut any corners when making this 's! We can tell, this cooler should last for many years of use... Indicated more ice retention and better insulation best value pick, coleman offers better.. Consider the Igloo Journey Trailmate 70qt All-Terrain cooler also came with a dizzying amount extras. Igloo features extra-thick foam walls and insulated lid for igloo bmx 52 vs lifetime cooler best cooling performance to... Issue, but it also wasnt a reassuring thing to see on budget... Should buy quarts, so we used 41.25 lb out in the right,.

Nelson County, Virginia News, Articles I