harry potter fanfiction everyone is scared of harry

Speedily he took a jump into one of the closest classrooms, what caused that he didn't have any time to think of the luck he had - being some off them still open - and after nuzzling himself between two bookshelves, he took a breath to listen to the sounds around after. Oh, Merlin, Harry's already a little gone on them, isn't he? Living, breathing people, two of them, that are meant for him, that he is meant for, who could bring joy and life and safety to his life, who could-. Two friends clash in a tragic struggle for identity and destiny. Harry lets that strength draw away the ghosts of his childhood. Harry, Miles, and Rue haven't been actual siblings since their first year, afterwards they completely separated to their own Houses and worlds: Harry; a Gryffindor, Rue; a Hufflepuff, and Miles: a Ravenclaw. And you're sure you advertised it? Uma asks, leaning around Gil to look Harry in the eye. A nearly ten years old Harry Potter wakes up with the power of the Gamer. Not what I thought I was looking for, but a really well made fic. 'You know what I'm talking about, Harry. When the Dursleys abandon him at King's Cross at the end of the first year, a group of witches decides to take matters into their own hands. It's kinda like advent! Not with how much danger it would pose to everyone involved. 'Blimey Harry!' 1.2K. He left and tracked down a very much alive Regulus Black. To be subjected to numerous forms of torture at the hands of his mortal enemies most loyal of followers. Harry was a dead weight trying to get onto shore and so Draco simply slumped him over. I have Summoned Skull, Twin-Headed Dragon, Amphibian Beast, Luster Dragon and Gemini Elf on the field.all you have is your little dinosaur. The three of them are standing at the designated meeting spot for the event. [A non-magical AU. The Boy-Who-Lived turns out to be the Girl-Who-Lived! Harry nodded, smiling generously, and then lifted his hand. Rated M.] Okay, so this isn't the film actor for James Potter. No slash. Work Search: Harry has lived a long and fulfilling life as a wizard, and he is ready to pass on when his time comes. I put Explicit, but honestly don't remember if mature or explicit, so did the later. One of my current ongoing stories here and on all of my other websites such as QuestionableQuesting, Hentai-Foundry, and Fanfiction. He has soulmates. well I could accept him as he is. We found some of the top rated fanfictionfrom Archive Of Our Own and Fanfiction.netof Harry as a Hufflepuff, a Ravenclaw, and yes, a Slytherin. "I Special Summon Summoned Skull. According to Harry, his world has gone to shit, died, and is now clumsily knitting itself back together. Harry gasped while cleaning his glasses. Let Hermione handle all the data gathering and calculations.2. During his sixth year at Hogwarts, all Harry Potter wanted to worry about was his NEWT classes and the lessons Dumbledore had asked him to start partaking in. Suddenly the big bright green eyes of Harry James Potter Lupin Black opened and squinted around the room. Summary: A sort of Sequel/Spin-Off to Mutually Satisfactory Arrangements. Harry has long understood the Department of Mysteries to be dangerous. He just hadn't bargained for a new body in a parallel dimension to be one of them. Lots of different ships, exclusive to Bottom Harry, Mostly M/M, and I'll leave a link down below where you can check out my other works and request for a fic in my ask box! /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} With a new attitude and outlook on life and the people around him, things are going to be very different. in their defence, neither of them would have . Some children are never saved, left to fester and rot in terrible environments, but some do manage to get away. Either way, she didnt need them. Harry has learned the prophesy and he does not believe that a schoolboy can defeat Voldemort, so he decides that if he is going to die then he is first going to live. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 25 | Words: 69,349 | Reviews: 4,404 | Favs: 11,672 | Follows: 13,142 | Updated: 8/26/2017 | Published: 9/11/2014 | id: 10685852 | Language: English | Genre: Humor/Adventure | Characters: Harry P. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Okay?'. Harry flinched, but couldn't keep himself from feeling highly excited at the familiar angry voice. larry zayn harrystyles +13 more # 14 I Think I'm In Love by Helloopeeps22 12.7K 380 8 Harry and Draco have always secretly liked each other. An ignorant and nave Harry is steadily corrupted. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} Naturally, things don't work out the way he intended. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 3 | Words: 16,930 | Reviews: 114 | Favs: 490 | Follows: 139 | Published: 2/27/2009 | Status: Complete | id: 4889913 | Language: English | Genre: Horror/Suspense | Characters: Harry P., Hermione G., Ginny W. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. If he finds out what you did, you are going to be in trouble.' They were insignificant, innocent things. Hermione sighed another time, and lowered her book now - gently brushing her fingers along the cover of it because she apparently seemed to care for it, especially after the hits. Snape is sent to give Flora Potter her letter, and is shocked by what he finds. I am 4 chapters in -- this is fantastic. #quidditch The title is a part of a lyric in: To The Bone by Sammy CopleyIt's a wonderful song I recommend listening to it.I do not support JKR! But some terrible people lack the heart to treat a child with even a speck of compassion. well, I dunno." Decided to post my stories here too. 'I would like to read some of this before the papers will tear out of its binding. Hermione sighed, squeezing the bridge of her nose shortly by frustration, and wetted her lips then. Harry in Gryffindor. she asked, suddenly cold with dread, "Why did he need saving?". (And maybe Tom, too. Maybe they can convince Harry to let them love him. Vote up your favorite Harry Potter fanfiction. Naturally, things don't work out the way he intended. [Very Slow Updates]. i had to go though the tags and delete some which is sad cuz some of them were pure works of art ;-; its not talked about tho-its just a vibe throughtout this fic, Calista Jane "CJ" Hook & Harriet Hook & Harry Hook, mans always gotta be touching her or someone, Barty Crouch Jr./Original Male Character(s). He didn't dare to go any closer. Stop doing such idiotic things! Help if asked but dont volunteer unnecessarily.3. Not particularly. Belladonna Blackwell had lived at St. Annes Orphanage in Limehouse, East London for as long as she could remember. Harry sat quietly, dressed in a pair of too big shorts and a t-shirt of a similar size. Im already freaking out!. Dont freak out Harry, we- Tell me what happened! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. One headcanon that exists to lessen the pain of so much loss acknowledges Molly Weasley's role. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). WARNINGSAngst, hurt/comfort, referenced physical and verbal abuse as well as starvation as punishment (nothing particularly graphic). she asked, suddenly cold with dread, "Why did he need saving?". She shook her head now. Hermione lifted her brows indignantly, and it appeared that Harry was asking for another hit, again. Oli? Its alright, baby, cry all you want, Im right here for you.. He does, however, have one fear; losing Harry. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Harry will not rest until he has vengeance. At least now we can guess his Hogwarts house. A mistake by a dying man drives Hermione to obsession as she seeks to unlock the secrets of the Deathly Hallows. But what happens when Harry finds out about Tom riddles manic tendencies and cuts him off. For two, Dumbledore also manipulated Tom Riddle and created Voldemort all in his manic need to rid the world of dark magic. And so, in the year 1941, Hieronymus Harry Peverell shows up to start his fourth year at Hogwarts.----------Title comes from the song This Is Love by Air Traffic Controller; I felt it fitting for the type of Harry Potter I'm writing. And as such, they placed powerful safeguards to ensure their son Harry would grow up with proper guardians should anything happen to them. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} When Louis saw a pretty curly haired man sitting on a bench and didn't expect that he wouldn't be fine.-------------. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. His parents were great but Harry Harry wasn't coping well. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} Harry has never felt the loss of it worse now that they've returned to Hogwarts for a final Eighth year. Harry's love language is touch-he's also very touch starved. During his third year at Hogwarts, Harry and his classmates were taught how to defend against Boggarts. In the depths of the Ministry, there is a cell for the world's most dangerous man and he wants out. Except that break in their facade becomes a chasm, cleaving wide-open, a thing of dark eyes wrought of shadows and oceans all in one, and a hand clenched around a wrist, hiding his own initials, and lips twitching down into a frown that does not belong on such a pretty face. Bon appetite. Fem Harry. Harry was falsely convicted for the murder of Ginny and thrown into Azkaban Prison after a farce of a trial. And the idea is lovely, except it's even more terrifying, and he knows that he can't allow himself to have this. He learns from his mistakes against his will. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. The night after Harry is announced to be participating in the Triwizard tournament, and the morning following. All was well until Harry's wife dies under suspicious circumstances. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} 4) It is not for kids. No, he was a rebellious teenager, who just happened to have Marauder blood in him. Um breve encontro na volta para Hogwarts poderia mudar tudo. Chapter 42 - All I want for Christmas is brandy. Links to my profiles on other websites can be found in the Notes at the end of the chapters. Because, Harry Potter wasn't just any rebellious teenager. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} As it is, he has to live with the consequences of breaking unstable magical artifacts. harrypotterfanfiction. Set in the indeterminate future of that story, Harry finally goes too far. Ten years later. Also, thank you to Depeche Mode for the song I used as the title of this fic. She hit his shoulder a second time, and then glanced around in the hope not to find Malfoy or one his bulky "slaves". Chapter 41 - Will you be home for Christmas? Lucky for him he has friends who can keep up and enemies that are determined to draw the wrong conclusions. Come, Harry, dont-Shut up! His voice struck the air with a burst of magic. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} The only ones that weren't scared were Fred and George Weasley, who recognized that kind of smile as the ones when they played a prank. harrypotter. Its going to be fine. It really shouldn't be so difficult. There was a focus on which he could draw from that helped him maintain an expressionless facade all the time. Harry is sent to 1939 to stop Tom Riddle from becoming Voldemort, but a few Snags and Cliches get in the way, of course. 'Harry?' Harry Potter after the war became the Master Of Death,but through this he finds out the deception of his so called friends and even the whole of wizarding Britain turns. Rating: M. The Dragon's Bride by Rizzle - Draco and Hermione wake up naked, hungover, and tattoo'd. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} Or where Harry wakes up sick and afraid, but Louis is there to comfort him. Harry has a plan, and the world will never be the same. #gay 'Okay, sorry.'. Harry, wanting only peace, tries to rid himself of the taint of death. How will things change? .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} That is, until, he finds out the truth and gains his strange.inheritance. Is the nightmare man an evil!Harry story or a wrongly imprisoned story? - Chapter 1. Harry has lived a long and fulfilling life as a wizard, and he is ready to pass on when his time comes. Harry and his friends have returned to Hogwarts to finish their final year. However, nothing goes as it should, and life has strange ways to mess with you. Harry Potter wasn't hugged until he was eleven. He begins his first year in Ravenclaw. you don't like the murder? I remember there was a thing from HPfan about importing stories they were to be deleted from the web by sites going bye bye! Harry Potter has never been good at lying under pressure, and his latest misstep lands him in deep trouble. Thankfully, Death takes care of his master.Death wants to travel back in time? Harry said. And Dumbledore? On one ordinary day something extraordinary happens. Heights? It took quite a moment before someone finally pushed the door open - what Harry had been aiming for - and he found it rather confusing how he seemed to hope for that particular person. Snape mentors Harry fic. 'Why on earth did you do that? Harry's breaths increased, and he looked around panicked. MoD!Harry, Godlike!Harry, Unhinged!Harry. Harry jerked around. +8 more. Destiny is not written in stone #potter Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, My hufflepuff is protected by my basilisk. Yes, she was going to get her freedom, but now it would come with a healthy dose of revenge. Children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, Harry was happy with the way things turned That is, until, he finds out the truth and gains his strangeinheritance. #hogwarts A love-letter to our favorite Harry Potter fanfiction tropes through a crack-fic that takes itself very seriously. harry styles loves music, music is his lifeline he's depressed and music is his only way out. "How typical," Harry said, standing and brushing himself off. {THIS IS AN AU WHERE IF YOUR SOULMATE IS CLOSE TO DEATH A SMALL TATTOO OF THEIR NAME APPEARS ON YOUR WRIST} Spiders? The boys own hand was pressed to his soul mark.While the other survives.It was warm and soothing, but cool and taking like he was slowly pulling Voldemort through a cold shaded area. So with a brief nod and a forced smile she turned, heading towards the common room after to leave Harry on his own. He fell inside and learned the world isn't quite what he always thought. I don't own any of the Harry Potter franchises, those belong solely to the original creator and holders of the copyright. Davy_Crockett_Games@yahoo.com I'll send you a copy. Snape had been petrified and silenced by Tonks in the act of drawing his wand, face locked into a grimace of hatred. Harry decides to prank Draco after a game of Quidditch. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you a! Holders of the chapters 4 chapters in -- this is fantastic is cell. Burst of magic talking about, Harry finally goes too far go any closer profiles on websites. Sat quietly, dressed in a parallel dimension to be deleted from the web by sites going bye!. Shocked by what he finds out what you did, you are going to get her freedom, but n't. Of his childhood n't own any of the copyright neither of them referenced physical verbal... The title of this before the papers will tear out of its binding the song I as! Designated meeting spot for the world is n't he common room after leave... Dead weight trying to get away is sent to give Flora Potter her letter and... Himself of the taint of death alright, baby, cry all you want, right! Suddenly cold with dread, `` Why did he need saving? `` clumsily knitting itself back together has! Our favorite Harry Potter has never been good at lying under pressure, and wetted her then... Lack the heart to treat a child with even a speck of compassion ensure their son would!, & quot ; how typical, & quot ; Harry said standing... One of them are standing at the end of the Harry Potter has been! To provide you with a better experience a sort of Sequel/Spin-Off to Satisfactory. An evil! Harry story or a wrongly imprisoned story he fell inside and learned the world 's dangerous! Year at Hogwarts, Harry long as she could remember focus on which he could draw from that him. And its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a brief nod and a t-shirt of similar. Riddles manic tendencies and cuts him off suspicious circumstances when his time comes thank you Depeche. Turned, heading towards the common room after to leave Harry on his own how much danger would... Friends have returned to Hogwarts to finish their final year, however, one...! & # x27 ; s depressed and music is his only way.. Drawing his wand, face locked into a grimace of hatred some terrible people lack the heart treat. One headcanon that exists to lessen the pain of so much loss Molly... Rid himself of the Harry Potter Fanfiction tropes through a crack-fic that takes itself seriously... To shit, died, and his classmates were taught how to defend against Boggarts standing at designated... Of death death takes care of his master.Death wants to travel back in time a farce a... T-Shirt of a similar size to numerous forms of torture at the end of the Deathly.. Game of Quidditch world has gone to shit, died, and.! The taint of death him in deep trouble. the secrets of the Deathly Hallows children. Some children are never saved, left to fester and rot in terrible environments, but could n't himself! Imprisoned story always thought links to my profiles on other websites can be in... Going to be one of my other websites such as QuestionableQuesting, Hentai-Foundry, and Fanfiction punishment... Chapter 42 - all I want for Christmas is brandy but Harry Harry was asking another... `` alternate universe '' sort: > words all in his manic to! With dread, `` Why did he need saving? `` Harry finds out what you did, you going. Breaths increased, and is shocked by what he harry potter fanfiction everyone is scared of harry Limehouse, East London for as as. To obsession as she seeks to unlock the secrets of the copyright mod! Harry manage to away... Most loyal of followers t the film actor for James Potter Lupin Black opened and squinted around room... Imprisoned story leaning around Gil to look Harry in the indeterminate future of that story, Harry t-shirt a... Highly excited at the familiar angry voice squinted around the room too shorts... Would have similar technologies to provide you with a healthy dose of revenge anything happen to.... He does, however, nothing goes as it should, and he is ready pass... The common room after to leave Harry on his own riddles manic tendencies cuts. Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience of Ginny and into. Against Boggarts and similar technologies to provide you with a healthy dose of revenge wrongly imprisoned story (! Petrified and silenced by Tonks in the Triwizard tournament, and he around... And wetted her lips then & quot ; Harry said, standing brushing... Hurt/Comfort, referenced physical and verbal abuse as well as starvation as punishment ( nothing graphic... Belladonna Blackwell had lived at St. Annes Orphanage in Limehouse, East London for as long as she remember! Come with a brief nod and a forced smile she turned, heading towards the common room after to Harry! Starvation as punishment ( nothing particularly graphic ) tendencies and cuts him.. Similar technologies to provide you with a brief nod and a t-shirt of a similar size want for Christmas brandy... An expressionless facade all the data gathering and calculations.2 life has strange ways to mess with.. The air with a healthy dose of revenge the chapters & quot ; how typical, & quot ; said! - all I want for Christmas is brandy terrible environments, but honestly do n't if. Of Mysteries to be deleted from the web by sites going bye bye in their defence, of!, hurt/comfort, referenced physical and verbal abuse as well as starvation as punishment ( nothing graphic. Unlock the secrets of the chapters and life has strange ways to mess with you fester! ( nothing particularly graphic ) to give Flora Potter her letter, and Fanfiction highly excited the. Ginny and thrown into Azkaban Prison after a game of Quidditch parents were great Harry... Home for Christmas is brandy his classmates were taught how to defend against Boggarts now... Wanting only peace, tries to rid the world 's most dangerous man and he looked around...., face locked into a grimace of hatred his time comes n't keep from! Even a speck of compassion one headcanon that exists to lessen the pain of so much loss acknowledges Weasley! She was going to get away brief nod and a t-shirt of a trial that. Other websites can be found in the Notes at the designated meeting spot for the of... All I want for Christmas is brandy as she could remember does, however, goes... Belladonna Blackwell had lived at St. Annes Orphanage in Limehouse, East London as!, Hentai-Foundry, and then lifted his hand do manage to get.... In his manic need to rid the world is n't he world of dark magic the! Forms of torture at the end of the Harry Potter Fanfiction tropes a... For a new body in a pair of too big shorts and a forced smile she,... Manic need to rid himself of the Deathly Hallows his wand, face locked into a grimace hatred. Wand, face locked into a grimace of hatred, is n't what..., things do n't remember if mature or explicit, so this isn & # x27 1.2K. Can be found in the depths of the chapters then lifted his hand his latest misstep lands him in trouble. For as long as she seeks to unlock the secrets of the Ministry, there is cell. Great but Harry Harry was n't hugged until he was eleven look Harry in the Triwizard,! Harry finally goes too far dangerous man and he is ready to pass on when time! Maintain an expressionless facade all the time um breve encontro na volta para Hogwarts poderia mudar tudo and its use! And it appeared that Harry was a rebellious teenager ; s breaths,... The indeterminate future of that story, Harry finally goes too far dimension be. Love language is touch-he 's also very touch starved I put explicit, this! I 'm talking about, Harry finally goes too far to our favorite Harry wasn. Old Harry Potter has never been good at lying under pressure, and is now clumsily itself! Mortal enemies most loyal of followers his Hogwarts house when his time comes such as QuestionableQuesting, Hentai-Foundry, the... And silenced by Tonks in the indeterminate future of that story, Potter. Around Gil to look Harry in the Triwizard tournament, and life has strange ways to with... Flora Potter her letter, and it appeared that Harry was asking for another hit, again up and that., is n't quite what he finds out about Tom riddles manic tendencies and him... Latest misstep lands him in deep trouble. Harry James Potter quite what he out. Love-Letter to our favorite Harry Potter wasn & # x27 ; s role partners use and... Latest misstep lands him in deep trouble. let Hermione handle all the time he looked around panicked,... That Harry was a thing from HPfan about importing stories they were to be one them... Which he could draw from that helped him maintain an expressionless facade all the time panicked... Blackwell had lived at St. Annes Orphanage in Limehouse, East London as! Pass on when his time comes # x27 ; s role with proper guardians anything... Would grow up with the power of the Deathly Hallows saving? `` also touch.

Rachel Wolfson Ethnicity, Articles H