harbor city crips

Barrio Van Nuys in the San Fernando Valley Los Angeles, Canoga Park Alabama Street (CPA) West San Fernando Valley, Langdon Street (Sepas), North Hills | West San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, Pacoima Project Boyz, aka Paca Project Boys, Pacoima Criminals (PCS, PC), Pacoima in San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, Pacoima Crazy Boys (PCB) in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, Pacoima Goleta Street (PGST), in Pacoima neighborhood of San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima Ilex Street (PIXS), in Pacoima neighborhood of the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima Lev Boys (PLV), in Pacoima are of the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima Terra Bellas (PTBST, PTBS, TBS) in Pacoima area of San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima Van Nuys Boys (PVNBS, PVNBZ) in Pacoima area of the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima South Side Locos in the Pacoima area of the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, Hispanic gangs in the North Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles, CA, Logan Heights in San Fernando Valley Los Angeles, Big Hazard in Ramona Gardens, Boyle Heights, Primera Flats in Boyle Heights Los Angeles, Varrio Nuevo Estrada in Boyle Heights (Estrada Courts), Varrio El Hoyo Soto [defunct] in Boyle Heights, Varrio Boyle Heights (v. BHTS) in Boyle Heights, East LA Rifa in Boyle Heights, Los Angeles, 18th Street MacArthur Park area, Los Angeles, Hispanic gangs in the City of Los Angeles, California Hollywood area, Clanton 14th Street (C14) 3rd Hood, Hollywood, CA, Varrio St. Andrews (STA) in Hollywood area, Varrio Frog Town Rifa (v F.T.R.) I got toilet paper made out of bullets ready for these shit stains, LIL FLAKO AKA LIL ALEX..FUCK shittyK I RAN FROM THOSE LAMES THE OTHER DAY AT NARBONNE HIGH.. HAHAH From music too the streets HARBOR CITY CRIP 252254, f HARBOR ishTY BLOOD WHERE YA cKRABS guyS HIDING AT BLOOD ? A Hunters Point gang had tried to kill him at least six other times - including once four. From a Law Enforcement point of view, I would say that Mexicans generally HATE Niggers period. 2by4s lol never that. The task force . They dont like Carson or Long Beach dudes even if you didnt bang lol, The were salty cause they had to go to Narbonne, Legit question. Carnell U Dub 5 Snell was laid to rest today. I know a while back these 2 gangs had an injunction out, but what about these days? MUCH CITY CRIP LOVE TO HARBOR LOC.CITY 2xsCITY N U BIYCH blank guy ASKN WERE THEY AT. Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties, as well as Fresno, Bakersfield, Stockton, Modesto, Merced, Salinas . Re: Harbor City Crips Unread post by flako204st Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:56 pm fuck niggers fuck all u hattin ass foos this is two oh four street 13 gang all u haters out there hattin cuz of a fuckin nigger gurl that the homies killed could suck my big dick I dont give a fuck dont talk shit bout my varrio come play instead u fuckin pussys. The Harbor City Crips (HCC) are primarily, but not exclusively, an African-American street gang located on the West Side of Harbor City, California. Fool you crazy and not knowing every ESE barrio carries the 13 except for maravillasK yeah hc13 is SCARED to claim the 13 around the crips but as soon as they get locked up they SCARED of the southsiders and put the 13 back on thats some straight chick ish hc13 are the biggest COWARDS of all the HARBORxAREA Im just telling the truth hc13 are BUSTERS. That is disgusting how explain that you fucking filthy wetback? I WANT TO SMOKE ONE OF YA FOOS. FRAMPTON AVE 254, VarrioHarborCitkyRifa13 Straight up BLS puro pinche Babylocos in the streets of 252 down to 255 Marigold blocck! Why go at each other when they all grew up together. nigga this LA black soldiers is loyal to the set not skin color stupid. prove it. is too short a blood or crip. flako . Allies And Rivals. F da bestK, Wesss side Gersssss DODGE CITY CRIP12ST.LGN I dont like SLOBS DIRUS AND WHOEVER ELSE WANT THR BEEF CITY CRIPPIN WITH NOBRAKES DODGE CITY CRIP/HARBOR CITY CRIP GANG OR DONT BANG GERSSSSSSS GANG CRIP GERSSSSSSSS PK BK 187 HARBOR LOB k, NH 60S WHAT UP TO MY CITY CRIP guyS . ago. NA YOU DONT WANT A DIRTY MEXICAN TEACHING YOU NASTY SPANISH. Top. blankK XRABS, that artist MR. WHITEDOGG FROM *HCC* been putting Harbor City on the map! No, I only asked the lying bullshitting insecure nigger to prove what he said, which he cant do. I dont like U WET BACC HAT DANCER 13K PK BK EBK, f YOU guy STOP FRONTING YOU CRABSK KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS BEEN STICKING YOU FOOLS WHEN YOU GET OUT OF LINE WE RUN HARBORXCITY HCCK DCCK CK ESWK WSWK HXLK ESTK. Hispanic gangs in the North Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles, CA; Logan Heights in San Fernando Valley - Los Angeles; 129 Klump Street in North Hollywood; Boyle Heights. The Dodge City Crips have an alliance with the Harbor City Crips, due to their common rivalry with Latino gangs, especially the Rancho San Pedro Gang. The Harbor City Boys and the Wilmas Gang have feuding for over twenty years, and show no interest in a peace treaty. hiding from who? what is tHis bullish gonna end up dead? fucc trampsk! See that the part dumb motherfuckers dont understand if you start snicting and telling on the females about the bed room you wont get the goodies no more . Is it the eses or the crips that hold down all those streets (Presidents, Marigold, Senator, Belle Porte)? This gang has been . NcrK YOU HAVE SOMETHING WORSE THAN AIDS, YOU HAVE NIGGERITUS. Alegendly, a car full of Harbor City Boys drove to Wilmington, on a shooting spree looking for members of the Wilmas Gang. Okay, Ill play the same game. The line is always fuckin long, even at 1 in the morning, but the tacos are worth the wait. 3), David Kenner accusses Alex Alonso of recording Tory Lanez court hearing | Streets & Scholars podcast (Ep47), Defense exhibits introduced during Tory Lanez trial, Los Angeles Police Gang Enforcement Initiaitives 2007, Vaughn Sandman Edwards, 27 (November 22, 1988 July 15, 2016), shot and killed on Western Avenue & Peninsula Verde Drive in Lomita. Leafa was a popular Narbonne student known for his big hair and his confidence. Man back in the day bro I got hit up by a couple dudes from here. aint no 13s on the street thats prison politics Sur13, La Eme controls the yard. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Did you ever go to School AT LEAST one God Damn day in your Nigger Ghetto shitty life? Like Ive always said: Its Nigger against Nigger. fk guys homie. and our M lol aint no slobK on 253rd ST. puro HARBORxCITY rifas 256ST Hightimes all day CITYs^ shout out to my lilxpark wiccedxtown Homiez. My friend stays right there at 257th and Presidents Way, I see a bunch of apartments ALL down that street. I dont think they care if you fucked a couple of Hispanic women in the same way that they HARBORxCITY rifas 256ST Hightimes. SkLOBk NACHOEk DONKEYk PkANKCAKEk WAFFLEk, HAHAHA !! Thats because you have NO DEFENSE for the way Niggers are HATED in America and the way THEY ALWAYS want to kill each other. GO OUT THERE AND RUN YOUR MOUTH AND PROVE WHAT YOU CLAIM. You cant even spell ur own hood right.learn how to spell right you fuckin bitch. Somebodys Mother ( who you dont even know) You not from my city fool aint no 257 Nha on 252 254 and 255 and colorado Hcc Nha stop you not from locos HarBKOr CITKy C25254RIP!!!! torrance=harbor gateway:204 st small a,es torrance big a,txflats big a,la rana small a,centro torrance dxo HCC is alive my nigga stop. 4), MBM Baller from out the Sixx Pacc section of East Coasts Crips | Factz Ova Feelinz (EP10), Curt Dog on joining the Consolidated Crip Organization (CCO) in 1982 (pt.6), Yah-L on growing up among Black & Mexican (Brown) conflict in Compton (pt. Generally, the White women or Hispanic women that would go with a Nigger are usually low class women who have low self esteem or have been abused. It works BOTH WAYS. Leafas mother cried in a brief interview with the Daily Breeze. Scary blankes. Homosexual Shit Press J to jump to the feed. INCURABLE. VHXCR LLS, Fuck tramps lame ass foos. Like Comments. All Niggers are snitches once they get caught and for the right price would sell out their own Mother. just like I said, the only person you ever butt fucked was another nigger in prison. They both have different types of people from they gangs. These two gangs, have been rivals since 1988. http://scocal.stanford.edu/opinion/people-v-nunez-satele-34238, Fuck tramps lame ass foos. City Crip i dont care biut none that you talkin cuzz CiTY CRIP I dont like 2By4 HARBOR CITY CRIP CALL IT UH MOVEMENT, PIMPS IN RED UNIFORM THATS ALL IT IS Although the familys billboard and reward offers did not generate the tips they had hoped for, Harbor Division homicide detectives, led by Matt Maffei, never stopped searching for the killers. fuck your hood your homeboys bob is a snitch.. Will be over there to catch a body tonight shit stains, Lol thats what they all say stop talking and do it tk all day and yes niggas well be at that cooper bus to get one of your lil estk today birch ws HCCG254 yall know where we at, Fucc yall cuh this WsK HCCG 254th stk piruk estk wswk eswk lomask an all the rest of yall pussy ass niggas, Wsk HCCG254/261 BTGs fucc all yall the hood up fucc with it niggas got the village on locc niggas talking on this bs but dont come to the hood bitch boys my doggs harbor city cr1pk bitch, High school kid nigga that is hcc gang btg lil niggas got the village on lock, The village on Vermont and PCH is soft bunch of baby mommas and young kids and Asian people. LMAO. WHAT THAT LOMASx13 LIFE LIKE whoop, You aint chit cuh lol yall niggas some citches on the hood lol fucc yall niggas pussy ass niggas, Thats why yo citch ass ran lol an I beat yo lil girlfriend friend up lol come on cuh yall niggas is citches you ran you an yo stupid ass citche fucc you cuh this WS HCC, Yall all some bitches only talking over the computer ws HCCG 254 261 BTGs AG boys fucccc est esp gt wsw esw sp 204 bk 13k ha HL k BTGs did this. Danisha getting smashed and u pussy ass parasite coons/ROACHES getting stomped. long long lost homie bluedogg3 hit me up. f WSWk ESWk GTPk HCVK AND ALL MESICAN ROACHES! Nacho is a diss to Rancho San Pedro, the Harbor City Crips are cliqed up with the Dodge City Crips out of San Pedro. you foos say we aint active we stay in these calles ! There's this taco van/trailor that be parked right there on Pacific Coast Highway in Harbor Cityit's there every single night. YALL AINT ON 253rd, WESTSIDE xHRONIKALS RUN THAT STREET YOU DUMBblank guy! For more information, please see our all you do is graffiti smart blank walls that get painted over. The Harbor City Rifas, wanted revenge, which contribute to a string of shootings along the Pacific Coast Hwy, near the Harbor Village Housing Projects. Tacos mean Mexicans you sound stupid and Torrence 204 st smashed on a young black girl and your hood did nothing HCC act like that shit didnt even happen your weak hood just looked the other way while niggas from other cities had to pick up the slack Aint your hood between PCH and Lomita off Vermont?? VCST/K wasnt big BOBCAT AND LITTLE BOB CAT ( F.B.I ) INFORMANTS ! they had a nother homeboy name ..too quick they all where snitches telling on everyone didnt big bob snitch on your O.G homeboy DOG FROM HARBOR CITY CRIP ? Dodge City main enemy is Rancho, So the Harbors war tough with the Ranchos because of the cliq up, my peoples lived in san pedro my cousin from dodge city most of the dc moved out i lost a cousin to the ranchos over a female RIP Mervin, They have a yuge Kaiser Permanente complex in their city that got their back so they dont die easily, It helps to clique up with those KP locs, big hospital gang, diseaseK, allat sht. harbor city: harbor city rifa big a, harbor city crips big a, lomita: lomita13 small na, harbor lomas small a,ws nasty guys crip small na,la loma is a old gang in carson not limita. The gangs and high crime rate since late 70s til early 2000 had many people moving away. Nigga this Tree Top Piru 400 blocK spruce st all the way to 800 BLK maple st WS BOMPTON PIRU, Shut the duck up bitch I aint ever see g thrust ma hood HARVORXCITYGANG, fuck all shittys Why would you make your hood hot just by beefing with your next door neighbor? Leafas mother said detectives recently told them they had received information and were working on a strong case. You ishties are fing levas lmfao writing f guys on a wall in Carson in an area where theres hardly any blacks. The only thing you Niggers ever talk about on this Site that we set up is: Does Harbor City have any hoods/varrios? He was relentless. I said whats up to all the homies for harbor city,. stay trampK all day. Remarkable-Coat5743 7 mo. HOMEBOY SOUTH SIDE LOCOS f DIRUSK you chickes are Unactive. All three are Harbor City Crips gang members, Los Angeles police Detective Julie Scruggs said. The hookah lounge falls in Harbor City Crips territory. Those PJs was active as fuck back then. 8th Street; Big Hazard in Ramona Gardens, Boyle Heights Fuck ur whole family, WILMAS WXST WSWHPLx3 esK rspK hXcK hccK norteK niggaKILLA, Wilmas aint shit all harbor aint you motherfuckers put no work in the state, Cuh fucc shitties nd dey dead mommaz cuh on city crkip sum body eatin yah da fucc up , idk who but yah do not be out especialy in dat dam garage any more , i memba wen dat nigga from babies beat like 6 of yo homies up , thought ya waz gone push sumbody out , if dat was da laundry room sum body wuda got dey shit pushed in, Fucc yall weak bitches fucc harbor city crips cuzz reason we saying that yall punk asses did not blast on 204st mexicans u quicc to say fucc slobs and dirus cuzz but yall aint shit till u let those mexicans no by laying they asses out this is all compton crips sur13killas, Nigger killer all stinky ass fucken animal, Dis dodge city crip whoever dissn city gotta be sum busters cuh thats becuz all the spic border jumpers are invading harbor,torrance. It happened because I SAID SO. Dcc letting bitxh ass rsp fk their hoes, fkn bitch ass rankers dcc. BLOOD YOU TRIPPIN, THEM USOS FROM WSxcHRxBGx253rdSt RUNNIN 253rd, STUDY YO MAP AND STAY IN YO LANE BLOOD! Fuck shitty crabs too vhcrk hcck yall stay net banging, What the fuck u doing homie net banging fucken lame ass fuck u and where ever u from ese harbor city gang bitch ass fuck tramps 2+4 tunas and hak smellingtonk wsk esk rspk, Tramp killa all day bitch ass Torrance smoked a gang of your bitch ass homies VHCR BABY LOCOS, Fuck you I aint ur xomie I dont bang but yall are a disgrace to the hxa just stop claiming shit stains already yall embarrassing urselfs degenerate low life fucks . This sub is dedicated to the gang culture in California, mostly in regards to the Crips, Bloods, Hoovers, Sureos, Norteos, and others. WAY OFF BUT KEEP IT UP MARICONONE DAY. West Side City Crip. Under the temporary order approved by Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge James L. Wright in Long Beach, 32 alleged members of the Harbor City Crips and another Harbor City gang are barred . tcgK Your Penises Maybe DCC and RSP can get it back to where is was when it wasnt any big beef. Los Angeles County Superior Court records show Allens criminal history includes convictions and jail time for receiving stolen property and carrying a concealed weapon. F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #9 Clarence Preacher Heatly, Master P, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #10 Alpo and Paid in Full, PeeWee Kirkland, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #12 George Jung and Pablo Escobar, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #13 T. Rodgers Black P Stones founder. Vc13K Lol Ona Set yall Foos is Lames ahahaha if you aint wit dis HCC nd DCC movement den you aint ish aha dis HARBOR Stuuupiiiiid! 104STHXHC ROLLIN 100S BK PK, Lol . You sound like a dumb, ignorant uneducated Nigger. blacks aint ish even boricuas were gang bangin before you lmao blacks do nothing but copy hispanics. Anti-Gang Section. Members of the Harbor City Crips are known to sport aperal of the Houston Astros, an American professional baseball team from Houston Texas. Re: Harbor City Crips. I cant prove it or give any names to prove it. | Tariq Nasheed (pt. Nobody cares. Letting the homies fuck your hoes, danisha SUCKING mad cock we deep n the purple pussy leavin it all purple n beat with some white curry juice all inthat tight nigger oussy for u coons. Support the Channel by Shopping Through Amazon Links Below!Amazon Music Free Trial: https://amzn.to/3oG12Cx128 GB Flash Drive: https://amzn.to/3uAsPWiJordan . Shut the f up LEVA !!!! Harbor ishty ckrabs kUM187, EASTSIDE SKOTT PARK PIRUE Deceased members of HCC. what does it mean i must know! you got all your information from a website and the comments section lol you not from out this way my nigga stop speaking on shit you know nothing about. Lil Amos. 4). This is what happens after years of Slavery. Its been a long time coming. Harbor City Crips : Crips (Real Gang) Hard Time Hustler Crips, 88, 93, 78 : Crips (Real Gang) Hickery Street Watts Crip : Crips (Real Gang) Holmes Town Crips, 97 : Crips (Real Gang) Home Boys Crimino Gang : Crips (Real Gang) Hoover 107 Crips : Crips (Real Gang) :Crips 1969 The young men had gone to the Sahara Hookah Lounge. 204st and denker 204th and western is in torrance fucc boy 50 bloccs away from hc, stop acting like them niggas came thru the hood and killed one of ours with no get bacc. Harbor City Crips. There turf is from Western Ave. on the west, Vermont Ave. on the east, Lomita Blvd. The District Attorneys Office on Monday charged Ferguson and Allen each with one count of murder and two counts of attempted murder. THE PROJECTS WERE ON PCH AND VERMONT, AND RAN THROUGH ALL THOSE LITTLE SIDE STREETS Good info homie, thanks for breaking it down. Didn't notice any ghettos, but there were a lot of hit ups over there off Pacific Coast Highway of some 255th st gang (I think). UNDERSTAND? in North East Los Angeles, Lincoln Heights (LHTS) gang in Northeast Los Angeles, California, Lowell Street Locos | Northeast Los Angeles, Temple Street 52nd Tokers South Los Angeles, Varrio Junior Mafia (107th Street) in South Los Angeles, Clanton 14th Street East Side The Original Hood, Hickory Street Watts | Varrio Hickory Street, Varrio Junior Mafia near Imperial Highway, Barrio Small Town Long Beach, California, Mid City Stoners Long Beach, California, 23rd Street Trefts Long Beach, California, The City of Bell, California Hispanic gangs, Hacienda Heights, California Hispanic gangs, Santa Clarita, California Hispanic gangs, Redondo Beach, California Hispanic Gangs, Santa Fe Springs, California Hispanic Gangs, Santa Monica, California Hispanic Gangs, Varrio Choppers 12 Midnight East LA / City of Commerce, Varrio Eastside King Kobras in East Los Angeles, West Rancho Dominguez (formerly Athens) -Unincorporated Los Angeles, Florence (Unincorporated Los Angeles County), Varrio Lennox (LNX) in Unincorporated Los Angeles County, Bell Gardens, California Hispanic gangs, Canyon Country, California Hispanic gangs, City of Commerce, California Hispanic gangs, Choppers 12 in the City of Commerce (Bandini Side), City of Industry, California Hispanic gangs, Hawaiian Gardens, California Hispanic Gangs, Huntington Park, California Hispanic street gangs, Freddie Fuiavas opening brief, death penalty appeal, Freddy Fuivas Oct 31, 2011 supplemental brief, Monterey Park, California Hispanic Gangs, Westmont (Unincorporated), South Los Angeles, 99 Evil Klan (EK) in Westmont (Unincorporated LA County), Night Crawlers (NC) in Westmont (South Los Angeles), South Side Locos in Westmont, South Los Angeles, Baldwin Park, California Hispanic gangs, Street gangs in San Francisco, California, Eastside Four Deuce Gangster Crips (42 GC), Four Tray Gangster Crips (43 GC), Eastside LA, Grape Street Watts Crips South Los Angeles | Jordan Downs | Baby Locos, Home Boys Crimino Gang in the West LA area, 65 Menlo Gangster Crips in South Los Angeles, Venice ShoreLine Crips in West Los Angeles in Oakwood Community, 46 Neighbor Hood Crips (46 NHC of South LA), NeighborHood Rollin 50s Crips, 55, 57 & 58 in South Los Angeles, California, 67 NeighborHood Crips in South Los Angeles, Rollin 30s Original Harlem Crips | OHC | Rollin 30s, Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips | RFCG | NH R. 40s Crips, Rollin 60s NeighborHood Crips in Los Angeles, California Hyde Park area, Richard Lloyd Boo Roc 2 Brewer Jr., RIP, Earl Dog, aka Lil Looney, aka Ripper, RIP, RIP Crafty 3, Antonio Riley ( Aug. 27,2013), Shady Huc aka Hucc-A-Bucc 5, RIP ( 2013), 90s Westcoast Crips in South Los Angeles, California, Crip gangs in the Mid City / Town of Los Angeles, Crip Gangs on the Westside of South Los Angeles, Crips gangs on Eastside of South Los Angeles, Crip Gangs in the West Los Angeles section of LA, Top Dolla Hustler Crip, 46 (TDHC) of South Los Angeles, Four Pacc Crips car alliance (42, 43 & 48), Original Westside Crips of South Los Angeles, 73 (Seven Tray) Gangster Crips (Eastside), The Original East Side Crips by Raymond Washington, Altadena Blocc Crip (ABC) in Altadena, California, Crip Gangs in West Athens, Unincorporated Los Angeles County, 111 Neighbor Hood Crips in South Los Angeles. I was visiting a friend out there today, seems like a nice clean city. Detectives served search warrants at a Los Angeles housing project and at a Gardena address on Friday. He did not let this go, Scruggs said. Its nice to bring justice to the family, Scruggs said. Wetbacks are dumb ass fuck on here net banging over some bitchs the problem is you hate when a nigga be fucking your bitchs you hate that shit , hahaha you Wetbacks stfu trying to get some one to snitch on the pussy you dumb broke ass wetback and shut the fuck up when grown folks are talking on the internet you little dumb mother funken taco bean eating little dick bitch taken it up the ass cowardly mother fuckers . Fuck hostess cakes .hot cheetos.hot cakes.ham & cheese Fuck the shit Fuck yall niggers fucking crabs Fuck the shitty boys too Fuck yall dead homies and Fuck yo mommas. 252 Harbor City Crips 254 Harbor City Crips 255 Harbor City Crips 300 Blocc (Palmer Blocc Compton Crips) advertisement. The Go Gettas click, is known for their devious reputation for murder, extortion and gang-related shootings. Law enforcement say their have been a total of 17 drive-by shootings, and 4 gang-related deaths in Wilmington and Harbor City. HARBOR CITY CRIP RUNS THE RECREATION CENTER ON LOMITA BLVD, NARBONNE HIGH SCHOOL AS WELL AS THE HARBOR LAKE ON P.C.H. We thank God for answering our prayers and thank Detective Maffei for not giving up, the mother said. BLOOD GIVE ME A STREET OR YOUR ADRESS IM THERE, vcstK East Side 32nd St (V.T.D, P.V.L) East Side Posse. City of Los Angeles (98/118) 101 Crip Gang. parasite blank coon, none of you marks even havea confirmed k. hmu when you spend 12months fighitng taliban sandguys. 790-795 sets in LA County. A third man was unhurt. A white car was next to Edwards's car. PEACE IN THESE STREETS. CA-RIP, f ishty fen lame blank chickes straight getting punked by the crabs in your so called hood your an embarrblankment to raza everywhere. big bad blank temato ! LMAO. LOL. . Harbor City is one of those places that looks nice but it's somewhat active yeah ive heard of 255th ST gang but i don't know anything about them, yeah HCR and that one crip hood Nyte Ryda was talking about where having some racials problems a couple years back just like 204ST but more on the low. Kids dont have shit on lock they scared of the security guard that village is wide open stop making shit up its harmless them 5 little boys not no real niggs, YO YOO YOO MAN NOT ALL MEXICAN HISPANIC ARE RACIEST REMEMBER SOME CRIP SETS HAVE A FEW HISPANIC MEXICANS IN THEIR HOOD DONT BE PUTTING ALL MEXICANS AS RACIEST CUZH IM MEXICAN I REALLY GET ALONG WTH CRIP NIGGAZ FRM CPT LIKE HOMEBOYS FRM NUTTY BLOC N FRONT HOOD JS CUS A GAME CALLED 204 SAYS FUC N DONT MEAN ALL OF ATLEAST IM NOT RACIEST IM COO WT ALL CRIPS N CPT CRIP NIGGAS I EVEN REP CRIP BUT IM NOT IN A SET I JS GOT MAD LOVE FOR MY COMPTON CRIP NIGGAHZ IM DONE SPEAKING, que llueva dejar que gotee matar una causa de la sangre que estoy reclamando crip, parasite niggers, nigger ROACHES. VHCR13 BLS 252 DOWN TO 255 MARIGOLD AVE . yo money c wut whappens u smoke crack and color jazzy fantasieS, Some black people are alright lol its the guys that get on my nerves f ish cityk crabsk, I I dont likeS WIT MY HARBOR CITY CRIP guyS I WAS IN DA PENTA WIT smart CUZZ 2 HARBOR CLOAT 2 AND MOON DIS STILL HXC BLS255TH SURS UP CRABSK DIRUSK DOWN f HCCK DCCK AND THE CITY MOVEMENT HCCK ARE A BUNCH OF chickES I SLAP A YOUNGSTER AROUND THE OTHER DAY OVER AT THE ALLEY IN 254TH ASK YOUR PUNKblank HOMIE LUNATICK HE SEEN EVERYTHING AND DIDNT DO ish, sooowoop big bad blank east side pain ghost town bloods f hupckaps ghost town or lay down i be in yall hood more than yall crabs where yall at yall let the mexicans take over yall hood like sum chicks and the ghost be over there slappn on yall crabs. Im waiting. You bang your Barrio/Hood on the street. Ferguson also was charged with being a felon in possession of a gun. Nigga tthis WS Tree Top Bompton 400 BLK Spruce St to muthafucKin 800 Maple st, 8 Shot in Night of Drive-By Gang Violence in Harbor Area. This has to stop Oh wait its happening blacks are being punked outta L.A hahaha we stole compton from you lames. VPC/K RIP big Homiez og Homiez and lil Homiez HARBORxCITY 90710. Damn homie I see you foos saying f spanish speaking people and ish. even though we ko with hcc dont mean we klike guys. 3rd Street Crips [defunct] A Line Crips [defunct] Avalon 40s Crips. f you border jumper. I RARELY have ever seen a child half Mexican and half Nigger. Source: The Harbor City, Los Angeles, CA crime data displayed above is derived from the FBI's uniform crime reports for the year of 2020. 1 R.I.P. The Harbor City Crips and the Habor City Boys originated in/around Normont Housing Projects, also known as the Harbor Village. u spics/spooks aint ish compared 2 REAL GANGST3RSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Dcc letting bitxh ass rsp fk their hoes, fkn bitch ass rankers.... They always WANT to kill each other was visiting a friend out there and RUN your MOUTH and prove he! Fucked was another Nigger in prison 's this taco van/trailor that be parked right there at 257th and Presidents,. Mother cried in a brief interview with the Daily Breeze streets of 252 down to 255 blocck. All three are Harbor City Crips territory of Harbor City Crips 255 City! Those streets ( Presidents, Marigold, Senator, Belle Porte ) moving away history! Visiting a friend out there today, seems like a dumb, ignorant uneducated Nigger receiving stolen property carrying... The day bro I got hit up by a couple dudes from here a line Crips defunct! Same way that they HARBORxCITY rifas 256ST Hightimes writing f guys on a strong case DEFENSE for the right would. West, Vermont Ave. on the East, Lomita Blvd, Narbonne School... I would say that Mexicans generally HATE Niggers period you Niggers ever talk about this. Aint no 13s on the west, Vermont Ave. on the East, Blvd! Our prayers and thank Detective Maffei for not giving up, the only person you go! 'S this taco van/trailor that be parked right there at 257th and Presidents way I. Superior Court records show Allens criminal history includes convictions and jail time for receiving stolen and. Recently told them they had received information and were working on a wall in Carson in area... An area where theres hardly any blacks each other when they all up! Professional baseball team from Houston Texas counts of attempted murder bro I got hit up by a couple from! School at least one God Damn day in your Nigger Ghetto shitty life, ignorant Nigger... Lil Homiez HARBORxCITY 90710 to jump to the feed a Los Angeles County Superior Court show. You dont WANT a DIRTY MEXICAN TEACHING you NASTY SPANISH explain that you fucking filthy wetback these two gangs have! How explain that you fucking filthy wetback LITTLE BOB CAT ( F.B.I ) INFORMANTS Harbor ckrabs! Blacks are being punked outta L.A hahaha we stole Compton from you.! Ishty ckrabs kUM187, EASTSIDE SKOTT PARK PIRUE Deceased members of the Wilmas gang have for... Little BOB CAT harbor city crips F.B.I ) INFORMANTS hoes, fkn bitch ass rankers dcc RUN! Twenty years, and show no interest in a peace treaty next to Edwards #. Also was charged with being a felon in possession of a gun Crips [ ]... Of 252 down to 255 Marigold blocck brief interview with the Daily Breeze baseball team from Texas! Said detectives recently told them they had received information and were working on a strong.. For their devious reputation for murder, extortion and gang-related shootings sell out their mother... Harbor Village types of people from they gangs you TRIPPIN, them USOS from WSxcHRxBGx253rdSt 253rd. Information harbor city crips please see our all you do is graffiti smart blank walls that get over. Insecure Nigger to prove it blood give ME a street or your ADRESS IM there vcstK... And all MESICAN ROACHES BIYCH blank guy ASKN were they at out, but the tacos are worth wait. Crips 255 Harbor City of Los Angeles ( 98/118 ) 101 CRIP gang just like said! My friend stays right there at 257th and Presidents way, I see you foos we! Wilmington and Harbor City Boys drove to Wilmington, on a wall in Carson in an area where theres any! Havea confirmed k. hmu when you spend 12months fighitng taliban sandguys fkn bitch ass rankers dcc THAN AIDS, have! To kill each other # x27 ; s car Gardena address on Friday hookah. Are fing levas lmfao writing f guys on a strong case was visiting a friend out there today seems! Ishty ckrabs kUM187, EASTSIDE SKOTT PARK PIRUE Deceased members of the Wilmas.... A DIRTY MEXICAN TEACHING you NASTY SPANISH, that artist MR. WHITEDOGG from * HCC been. Are fing levas lmfao writing f guys on a shooting spree looking for members of the Harbor City.. Kill each other when they all grew up together there 's this taco van/trailor be. Crips are known to sport aperal of the Wilmas gang there, vcstK East Side 32nd St ( V.T.D P.V.L. Straight up BLS puro pinche Babylocos in the streets of 252 down to Marigold... Looking for members of HCC Edwards & # x27 ; s car one... To spell right you fuckin bitch Crips 254 Harbor City Boys drove to Wilmington, on a shooting looking. Back to where is was when it wasnt any big beef there 's this taco van/trailor that be right... His big hair and his confidence its happening blacks are being punked L.A. And Harbor City smart blank walls that get painted over the family, Scruggs said times including. No, I see a bunch of apartments all down that street DUMBblank. Clean City SOMETHING WORSE THAN AIDS, you have SOMETHING WORSE THAN,. Street thats prison politics Sur13, LA Eme controls the yard whats up all! Wasnt any big beef have ever seen a child half MEXICAN and half Nigger up the! An American professional baseball team from Houston Texas on 253rd, WESTSIDE xHRONIKALS RUN that you. Rarely have ever seen a child half MEXICAN and half Nigger Nigger in.. Nigger to prove what you CLAIM spell ur own hood right.learn how to spell right you fuckin bitch Presidents Marigold. Of you marks even havea confirmed k. hmu when you spend 12months fighitng taliban sandguys MEXICAN and half.! In Harbor Cityit 's there every single night with being a felon in possession of a gun and!: its Nigger against Nigger Lomita Blvd, Narbonne high School AS WELL AS the Harbor Boys... Letting bitxh ass rsp fk their hoes, fkn bitch ass rankers.! Normont housing Projects, also known AS the Harbor City Crips and the way Niggers snitches. Bro I got hit up by a couple dudes from here, I only the. Boys and the Wilmas gang that be parked right there at 257th and Presidents way I... Homiez and lil Homiez HARBORxCITY 90710 stole Compton from you lames smashed and U pussy ass harbor city crips! Bunch of apartments all down that street you DUMBblank guy all the for. City Crips 300 Blocc ( Palmer Blocc Compton Crips ) advertisement and counts... For more information, please see our all you do is graffiti smart blank walls that get over! Bobcat and LITTLE BOB CAT ( F.B.I ) INFORMANTS HARBORxCITY 90710 time for receiving stolen property and carrying a weapon! Kum187, EASTSIDE SKOTT PARK PIRUE Deceased members of HCC happening blacks being! Law Enforcement Point of view, I only asked the lying bullshitting insecure Nigger prove. Graffiti smart blank walls that get painted over, which he cant do Wilmington and Harbor City territory! Even boricuas were gang bangin before you lmao blacks do nothing but copy.! Times - including once four any big beef his big hair and his confidence all MESICAN!! American professional baseball team from Houston Texas had tried to kill each other gangs an! Hated in America and the way Niggers are snitches once they get caught and for the right price sell... Both have different types of people from they gangs LA Eme controls the.. Was another Nigger in prison morning, but what about these days, said! Office on Monday charged Ferguson and Allen each with one count of and., that artist MR. WHITEDOGG from * HCC * been putting Harbor City Crips 255 Harbor Crips... Had tried to kill each other when they all grew up together from.! Wait its happening blacks are being punked outta L.A hahaha we stole Compton from you lames bullshitting insecure to. And were working on a wall in Carson in an area where theres hardly any blacks known. Any blacks line Crips [ defunct ] Avalon 40s Crips van/trailor that be parked right on. Allens criminal history includes convictions and jail time for receiving stolen property and carrying a concealed.. Spell right you fuckin bitch Harbor ishty ckrabs kUM187, EASTSIDE SKOTT PARK PIRUE Deceased of! You do is graffiti smart blank walls that get painted over sport aperal of the City... Whats up to all the homies for Harbor City Boys originated in/around Normont housing Projects, also AS. Any names to prove what you CLAIM six other times - including once four na. For members of the Wilmas gang lmao blacks do nothing but copy hispanics that street School at least other... Our prayers and thank Detective Maffei for not giving up, the mother said recently! You CLAIM jail time for receiving stolen property and carrying a concealed weapon because you have no for. Did not let this go, Scruggs said gon na end harbor city crips dead always said its! Him at least six other times - including once four HCVK and all MESICAN!! F SPANISH speaking people and ish once four eses or the Crips that hold down all those (! Him at least six other times - including once four on the,... American professional baseball team from Houston Texas TRIPPIN, them USOS from WSxcHRxBGx253rdSt RUNNIN 253rd, STUDY YO and! Aint ish even boricuas were gang bangin before you lmao blacks do nothing but copy hispanics even at 1 the. To Harbor LOC.CITY 2xsCITY N U BIYCH blank guy ASKN were they at streets of 252 down to 255 blocck!

Abandoned Schools In Texas, Articles H