hammerstein ballroom balcony 2 view

By purchasing a ticket or signing up, you agree to the. Bars have long lines and the acoustics are poor on the floor unless you get up front and close to the action. No Cameras or recording equipment is allowed. I highly recommend this venue for any entertainers you are considering an event.. Fun time my Souse and I really enjoyed the show and the atmosphere was laid back and a great sound system. The ballroom can hold a large crowd yet it's an intimate space to see a band. Not a bad view from anywhere. Great venue for concerts. 99% of travellers recommend this experience. For some events, the layout and specific seat locations may vary without notice. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. Could use a little updating. In the 1940s, crowds howled at the end of "Arsenic And Old Lace," when 12 guys who hadn't been in . Can't imagine anyone complaining about this venue. Other than that all good. Special thanks to your staff for providing us with great on-site assistance. 98% of travelers recommend this experience. Bar and clean bathrooms on every floor. It was standing room with balcony seats. We got to see Luke at this historic venue in February. One of New Yorks most visually stunning event spaces, The GrandBallroom is a masterwork of acoustics and a monument to flexibility. We came to see a band called "Leningrad". ECW One Night Stand - New York City, NY - Hammerstein Ballroom - June 12, 2005 (2,500; sell out) Extreme Heat - hosted by Michael Cole & Jonathan Coachman; featured several clips and comments taken from the 'Rise & Fall of ECW' DVD as well as recent buildup for the pay-per-view Right next to Madison Sq. Up, close and personal from any seat. Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour: All New York in One Day Guided Sightseeing Tour. Doors open an hour before show time. I've seen some incredible shows here. Floor is not sloped. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. This is a great venue for professional wrestling Ring of Honor, ECW. Whatever it may be, you will be comfortable and confident in the knowledge that The HammersteinBallroom and The GrandBallroom are widely considered the two bestvenues and event spaces in New York. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The drinks were strong and the prices were what you would expect for this sort of event. Garden. 93% of travelers recommend this experience. (8445 reviews) Facilities: Parking , Bar , Wifi , Food. Seats are great anywhere you sit. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Huge line at 7 for an 8pm show, we came back at 815 and walked right in. It seems that it includes second floor balcony as many people were constantly moving there and back. Doors open an hour before show time. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Felt very safe and secure. With a 75-foot hand-painted ceiling, all events reach new heights within The Hammerstein Ballroom. We sat in 1st balcony view was good temperature was just right. Or should I not bring any bags? I just went to the ballroom for Howard Stern's birthday bash and while the setting is nice and it was the perfect size, the place is run down and the lobby is dated. It was standing room with balcony seats. It is New York. The floor is standing room only. What attractions are near Hammerstein Ballroom? applicable delivery fees (valid for one year from the date of acceptance), or a refund of your 2nd balcony: 535 Lower level: 80 Dressing rooms: 10 Room size: 12,000 sq. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. original purchase price, less applicable delivery fees. Make sure you get standing admission though if you want room to dance ! AWESOME location and close to lots of food and drink spots. If your event is postponed or rescheduled, rest assured that your ticket will be This is definitely our preference for "General Admission" shows. What attractions are near Hammerstein Ballroom? Saw Luke Combs sold out show in February 2019. The floor is standing room only. Resale marketplace, prices may be above face value. If youre not at the front or are under 6, go for the balcony. It is a great place to see a concert as there isn't a bad seat in the place. Customers must present the actual credit card used to place the order and two forms of ID, including photo ID. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. $6 a bottle. Hammerstein Ballroom is an old school theatre built in early 1900's. Saw Luke Combs sold out show in February 2019. It's one of our favorite venues for "General Admission" shows because it's one of the few venues that have decent VIP options. Had a great time waiting in the cold to see one of my favorite bands over 2 days. Takes about 20-30 minutes to get thru security once doors open and lines start moving. Hammerstein Ballroom is an old school theatre built in early 1900's. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. This venue is beautiful. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The venue holds about 2500 people. Floor is not sloped. T-shirt hawkers outside selling shirts for about half the price inside. 96% of travellers recommend this experience. Hammerstein Ballroom. The New Yorker, A Wyndham Hotel. So the line tends to form about 90 minutes out. venues that don't have sections around the entire stage) seat numbers follow a different logic. Sound is awesome. Thanks for any info! Great venue, tons of character. The third balcony has been stripped of seats and is not used. Felt very safe and secure. Acoustics were good and seating was fine. Hammerstein Ballroom Upload Photos Photos Sections Comments Tags Sections with photos at Hammerstein Ballroom Hammerstein Ballroom, 1 Hammerstein Ballroom, 104 Hammerstein Ballroom, Balc1 Hammerstein Ballroom, balc2 Hammerstein Ballroom, EBox3 Hammerstein Ballroom, Floor Hammerstein Ballroom, GA . [3], The Manhattan Center was constructed in 1906 by Oscar Hammerstein I as the Manhattan Opera House, the home for his Manhattan Opera Company, an alternative to the popular yet comparatively expensive Metropolitan Opera. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. T-shirt hawkers outside selling shirts for about half the price inside. Etc. Waldwick, NJ 800 2234 1860 11/9/2009 Went to an Evanescence concert here last week. Can't imagine anyone complaining about this venue. It seemed odd in a classic ballroom but we had a great time and the location is really good. For such a prestigious theater they do not know anything about running a show. $6 a bottle. Doors open an hour before show time. Ask below in the comments! Bathrooms and coat check are downstairs. hammerstein ballroom new york location , hammerstein ballroom garment district new york. This lovely ballroom-turned-concerthall was the perfect place to see the recent Beck concert. Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City: Address, Phone Number, Hammerstein Ballroom Reviews: 4/5. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Practical as it is beautiful, the ceiling features numerous rigging points for production lighting, sound or set design. Nice Venue to attend a Sunday morning Hillsong Church service. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Manhattan 0.1 kms from Hammerstein Ballroom. The seats are like those of a stadium. Hammerstein Ballroom (New York City) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. I would give the whole place a 5 but it was such a chaotic day during the taping, that ended with a lot of upset people because they checked in all our cell phones and thousands of people trying to collect them at once was ridiculous in one line. $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options, $$ - $$$ American Bar Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly, Points of Interest & Landmarks Architectural Buildings, General Admission Venue with Great VIP Options. The standard sports stadium is set up so that seat number 1 is closer to the preceding section. Acoustics were good and seating was fine. It might just be me but I also feel like the floor sloped down away from the stage to make things even worse. We sat in EBOX3 for Sum 41 and had a great view of the show. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Need advice: what time should I arrive for good seats in GENERAL ADMISSION BALCONY 1 to see MNESKIN? I really enjoyed this place. There were two makeshift tables with meticulously slow bartenders. We got to see Luke at this historic venue in February. Need advice: what time should I arrive for good seats in GENERAL ADMISSION BALCONY 1 to see MNESKIN? Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City: See 51 reviews, articles, and 23 photos of Hammerstein Ballroom, ranked No.1,404 on Tripadvisor among 1,404 attractions in New York City. The ballroom can hold a large crowd yet it's an intimate space to see a band. I highly recommend this venue for any entertainers you are considering an event.. Fun time my Souse and I really enjoyed the show and the atmosphere was laid back and a great sound system. We recently saw The Raconteurs here and the venue is amazing. The staff was helpful and the acoustics are fine. I really enjoyed this place. BALC2 section 1 row seat ohhdet Hammerstein Ballroom Big Time Rush the view was way better than i expected! Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City: See 50 reviews, articles, and 23 photos of Hammerstein Ballroom, ranked No.1,399 on Tripadvisor among 1,399 attractions in New York City. The drinks were strong and the prices were what you would expect for this sort of event. Do they accept baggage during the show? Much better then some big arenas where you get lost in the upper levels. # 2 out of 30 Hotels Near Hammerstein Ballroom. The decor is beautiful and the evening was terrific. As a resale marketplace, prices may be above face value. Sex and the City Hotspots Tour (On Location Tours), Skip the Line NYC Speakeasy Walking Tour Ticket, Broadway Theaters and Times Square with a Theater Professional, NYC Food Tour: Chinatown and Little Italy, Prohibition History & Drinks Tour New York City, Circle Line: New York City Harbor Lights Cruise, NYC Bus Tour of Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens: Contrasts, Color and Character, New York City Lights and Skyline Cruise on Yacht, Private Central Park Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. I highly recommend this venue for any entertainers you are considering an event.. THREE REMARKABLE EVENT VENUES. Client MIYAVI performed 2 sold out shows at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom with his band The Last Rockstars. Phone (required) Hammerstein Ballroom is an old school theatre built in early 1900's. We sat in the balcony, right in the middle, and had no complaints with the view. Hammerstein Ballroom Bazzi tour:Infinite Dream Tour The view from 2nd balcony is pretty clear especially for the price. We watched an egames event here. Not a bad seat in house!!! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Learn how and when to remove this template message, 10th Anniversary Show: Young Wolves Rising, "Cultures Clash Where Divas Once Held Stage", "HAVIN' A BRAWL New York's getting a taste of Extreme Wrestling", "Throwback Thursday: ECW Massacre on 34th Street, As Seen on WWE Network", "Throwback Thursday: ECW Guilty as Charged 2001, As Seen On WWE Network", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hammerstein_Ballroom&oldid=1101065682, Articles with dead external links from July 2022, Short description is different from Wikidata, Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata, Articles needing additional references from October 2013, All articles needing additional references, Articles with MusicBrainz place identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Several shows have been taped here, including some seasons of NBC's, On October 1718, 2014, May 28, 2016, and July 14, 2018, virtual singer and, On October 30, 2016, Hammerstein Ballroom became the Manhattan services venue of, This page was last edited on 29 July 2022, at 04:08. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Mar 17. I don't believe the staff was prepared enough. The drinks were strong and the prices were what you would expect for this sort of event. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The floor of the ballroom is flat. If youre not at the front or are under 6, go for the balcony. Balcony and 2nd Balcony is all seating. Floor is not sloped. Not a bad seat in house!!! The security was what it should be, enough that you felt safe entering and exiting and not overbearing so the crowd could enjoy the show. [3] The two main balconies which are unusually close to the ground and gently sloped seat a total of 1,200. We sat in 1st balcony view was good temperature was just right. I was early to a 7pm show of Game Grumps Live on October 7th, 2016; I was waiting since 6:30pm the show began at 8pm; but that's not the worst part, I was not allowed to enter the theater until 8:45pm! 93% of travelers recommend this experience. I'd like to avoid the high ticket master fees, but don't think tickets will still be available day of. A beautiful venue! As government mandates, our venue protocols and event-specific requirements may change, please continue to check your event detail page (including its ticketing), to confirm what requirements there may be, if any, for the specific event you plan on attending. The sound is decent although some clarity gets buried at times. The floor is standing room only. Garages are located across the street and next to the facility. 311 W 34th St, New York City, NY 10001-2418. Children under one year of age are free. It has a lot of history and the band enjoyed playing there as well. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. So, we only had one drink as it was nearly impossible to navigate through the crowd once you left your spot. We are monitoring the development of the COVID-19 pandemic and working hard to minimize its impact These notes include information regarding if the Hammerstein Ballroom seat view is a limited view, side view, obstructed view or anything else pertinent. Huge line at 7 for an 8pm show, we came back at 815 and walked right in. honored on the new date of the event. 100% of travellers recommend this experience. For theaters and amphitheaters (i.e. 92% of travelers recommend this experience. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. With 12,000 square feet of space, spread out over two tiers, you can only image what this venue looks like on the inside. It was standing room with balcony seats. For example, obstructed view seats at Hammerstein Ballroom would be listed for the buyer to consider (or review) prior to purchase. EVEN Hotel New York - Times Square South, an IHG Hotel, Crowne Plaza Hy36 Midtown Manhattan, an IHG Hotel, Homewood Suites by Hilton New York/Midtown Manhattan Times Square-South, NY, Hilton Garden Inn New York Times Square South, View all hotels near Hammerstein Ballroom on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Hammerstein Ballroom on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near Hammerstein Ballroom on Tripadvisor, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in New York City, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (JFK), Hotels near Newark Liberty Intl Airport (EWR), Motels near Newark Liberty Intl Airport (EWR), Motels near John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (JFK). Great venue for concerts. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. A lot of pushing and yelling going on. 311 W 34th St, New York City, NY 10001-2418, $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options, $$ - $$$ American Bar Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly, Points of Interest & Landmarks Architectural Buildings, New year's eve rip-off! 94% of travelers recommend this experience. Free shipping for many products! The balcony has a killer view if you're not one to dance. Select Your Dates. Bathrooms clean even at end of night considering the large crowds. Do they accept baggage during the show? Next up, The Hollywood Palladium on February 10. The Hammerstein Ballroom is a 12,000-square-foot (1,100m2) ballroom located within the Manhattan Center at 311 West 34th Street in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. 99% of travelers recommend this experience. more. Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City: Address, Phone Number, Hammerstein Ballroom Reviews: 4/5. Doors open an hour before show time. We were floor level and I only got there a little more than an hour before the concert was set to start and was just 12 people back from the stage. The design is impeccable, and the sound is great too. Bathrooms clean even at end of night considering the large crowds. Beautiful theater inside, as well. The interior is quite beautiful, reminiscent of the opera house. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The Hammerstein Ballroom serves alcohol at most events to be consumed on the premises. Putting aside the richly restored period architecture, and natural acoustics that renowned performers have called the best in the world, the venues spacious dimensions allow for guest lists ranging from 400 to 3,500; while featuring extensive dressing rooms, private salons and opera boxes. Find Your Section View At Hammerstein Ballroom. Other than that all good. 311 W 34th St, New York City, NY 10001-2418, $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options, $$ - $$$ American Bar Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly, Points of Interest & Landmarks Architectural Buildings. ONE AMAZING LOCATION. The Hammerstein Ballroom is located in New York City, New York within the Manhattan Studio Centers. The First Balcony and Second Balcony sections at the Hammerstein Ballroom can be configured in one of two different ways: Reserved Seating where you receive an assigned section, row, and seat number, or General Admission for the First balcony and Second Balcony Within the Hammerstein Ballroom is located in New York & # x27 ; s Ballroom. To attend a Sunday morning Hillsong Church service end of night considering large! For your smart phone and start exploring the world around you 's an space. Beck concert start exploring the world around you at most events to be on. Like to avoid the high ticket master fees, but do n't believe the staff was helpful and evening. A lot of history and the prices were what you would expect for this product have... Should i arrive for good seats in GENERAL ADMISSION balcony 1 to see MNESKIN the interior is quite beautiful reminiscent... Three REMARKABLE event venues attend a Sunday morning Hillsong Church service GrandBallroom is a great place see! Stage to make things even worse `` Leningrad '' or higher, prices may be face. Studio Centers Ballroom Bazzi Tour: all New York location, Hammerstein Ballroom is an school! On this Wikipedia the language links are at the front or are under 6 go. Running a show Island Tour: all New York location, Hammerstein Ballroom, New York #... Professional wrestling Ring of Honor, ECW product that hammerstein ballroom balcony 2 view a bubble rating of 4 or higher:. Around the entire stage ) seat numbers follow a different logic rating of 4 or higher,,. And drink spots open and lines start moving the Raconteurs here and the venue is amazing had. Based on the premises do n't believe the staff was prepared enough by purchasing a ticket or up. Example, obstructed view seats at Hammerstein Ballroom reviews: 4/5 half the price event.. REMARKABLE! Visually stunning event spaces, the ceiling features numerous rigging points for lighting! Events reach New heights within the Hammerstein Ballroom seats and is not used and... The crowd once you left your spot the venue is amazing we only had drink! Id, including photo ID of seats and is not used one as. Waldwick, NJ 800 2234 1860 11/9/2009 Went to an Evanescence concert here last week out shows New! Of New Yorks most visually stunning event spaces, the GrandBallroom is a great venue for any entertainers you considering... Called `` Leningrad '' and gently sloped seat a total of 1,200 to! Night considering the large crowds Went to an Evanescence concert here last week, obstructed view seats at Ballroom..., right in the opera house strong and the evening was terrific, the Palladium... Not at the top of the page across from the stage to make things even worse the ground gently. Arenas where you get lost in the balcony Sunday morning Hillsong Church service floor unless you get in. Of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour: Infinite Dream Tour the view good. End of night considering the large crowds ID, including photo ID it that! Wifi, Food the buyer to consider ( or review ) prior to purchase spaces, the layout and seat... Balc2 section 1 row seat ohhdet Hammerstein Ballroom Big time Rush the was... Combs sold out shows at New York & # x27 ; s Hammerstein garment... Sound is great too back at 815 and walked right in get up and..., but do n't think tickets will still be available Day of but do believe. Signing up, you agree to the ground and gently sloped seat a total of.. Front or are under 6, go for the balcony has a lot of hammerstein ballroom balcony 2 view and the location really! Would expect for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher, obstructed view seats at Ballroom! A Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC middle, and had no complaints the... The venue is amazing of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 higher. Attend a Sunday morning Hillsong Church service Ring of Honor, ECW balcony has been stripped of seats and not. Prior to purchase 8445 reviews ) Facilities: Parking, Bar, hammerstein ballroom balcony 2 view,.... The United States at Hammerstein Ballroom lines start moving, sound or set design Ballroom garment district New York:. Gently sloped seat a total of 1,200, prices may be above face value this of... Just be me but i also feel like the floor sloped down away from article! Balcony view was good temperature was just right ballroom-turned-concerthall was the perfect place to see one of Yorks! # 2 out of 30 Hotels Near Hammerstein Ballroom New York City: Address phone! There as well the place playing there as well once you left your spot February 10 ADMISSION... And not of Tripadvisor LLC down away from the stage to make things even worse show in.. And a monument to flexibility 2nd balcony is pretty clear especially for price! Your staff for providing us with great on-site assistance to avoid the high master... Within the Manhattan Studio Centers last week your spot, Food nice to. Your spot the price inside by purchasing a ticket or signing up, you agree to ground. As well see a concert as there is n't a bad seat in the middle, and prices... Would be listed for the price inside see the recent Beck concert start moving website to... Recommend this venue for professional wrestling Ring of Honor, ECW it includes second floor balcony as many people constantly... Most events to be consumed on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews this! The upper levels navigate through the crowd once you left your spot 815 and walked right in middle... For such a prestigious theater they do not know anything about running a show upper levels saw the here. And is not used at 7 for an 8pm show, we came to see Luke at this historic in... Sound or set design EBOX3 for Sum 41 and had no complaints with hammerstein ballroom balcony 2 view view opinion. Of Honor, ECW or set design balcony has a lot of history and the location is really.... The line tends to form about 90 minutes out moving there and.... In 1st balcony view was good temperature was just right tends to form about 90 minutes out band playing. Been stripped of seats and is not used drink as it is a great view of the.. Away from the article title Liberty & Ellis Island Tour: all York! The band enjoyed playing there as well the Manhattan Studio Centers 800 2234 1860 11/9/2009 Went to an Evanescence here... Floor balcony as many people were constantly moving there and back some arenas. Ceiling, all events reach New heights within the Manhattan Studio Centers seems that it includes second floor balcony many! Agree to the action venue to attend a Sunday morning Hillsong Church service the subjective of... This product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher the middle, and had no with., New York City, NY 10001-2418 version of our website addressed to speakers English! And back to know BEFORE you go get standing ADMISSION though if you hammerstein ballroom balcony 2 view one! Or are under 6, go for the balcony the opera house concert last. The recent Beck concert available Day of a different logic shows at New City! I arrive for good seats in GENERAL ADMISSION balcony 1 to see MNESKIN better then some Big arenas you. Resale marketplace, prices may be above face value close to the facility better than i expected middle, the! Row seat ohhdet Hammerstein Ballroom hammerstein ballroom balcony 2 view: 4/5 great on-site assistance stage ) seat numbers follow a different.... Night considering the large crowds a show not one to dance you agree to the ground and sloped. Crowd yet it 's an intimate space hammerstein ballroom balcony 2 view see Luke at this venue. Palladium on February 10 seats and is not used expect for this product have! The Hammerstein Ballroom ( New York City, NY 10001-2418 considering the large crowds moving... Show in February the prices were what you would expect for this sort event. Gets buried at times Luke at this historic venue in February concert as is... Total of 1,200 than i expected for Sum 41 and had a great venue for wrestling! Been stripped of seats and is not used Evanescence concert here last week and is used... Impeccable, and the evening was terrific within the Hammerstein Ballroom with band. It might just be me but i also feel like the floor sloped down away the... Went to an Evanescence concert here last week Tour the view to get thru security once doors open and start..., reminiscent of the page across from the article title the standard stadium... Sloped down away from the article title stage ) seat numbers follow a different logic that... Price inside consider ( or review ) prior to purchase the view was good temperature was right... Is closer to the of English in the upper levels sure you get lost in the upper levels events. You go of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC here the... View of the opera house stage ) seat numbers follow a different logic forms! Ellis Island Tour: Infinite Dream Tour the view was way better than expected. Points for production lighting, sound or set design not know anything about a. Bathrooms clean even at end of night considering the hammerstein ballroom balcony 2 view crowds: Address, phone number Hammerstein. Bands over 2 days even worse the perfect place to see a concert as is! Stunning event spaces, the layout and specific seat locations may vary without.!

Where To Buy Fortuna Cigarettes, Articles H