greg stefan memorials

These cookies do not store any personal information. Shapiro, the Democratic contender in the states 2022 gubernatorial election, previously said his office secured a $300,000 judgment against Lifestone and an injunction against Stefan Sr. that prevents him from owning, managing, or having any significant involvement in any business that provides or engraves headstones for consumers. Stefan Salvatore's Memorial took place in I Was Feeling Epic. For anyone who has experienced such a loss, you can relate to the mental fog you experience in the days and weeks following someones death. Jen D. wrote on Yelp. These adverts enable local businesses to get in front of their target audience the local community. Sign up to receive our biggest stories as soon as theyre published. Passed away on Monday 26, CUTLER Ivor Ivor Cutler died peacefully at Wordsley Hall Care Home on 8th January aged 93., MERRICK Micky Sadly passed away Sunday 25th December 2022. When we reach out to him, no one ever answers phone calls, emails, or website portal messages. The stone was installed today (January 13, 2015). Stefan found her information on an online obituary, Williams told Your Content, revealing she invited the conman inside her home for dinner and by nights end, he swindled the family for nearly $10,000. Passed away peacefully on Tuesday January 3rd 2023,, WILLIAMS, Ivan Peacefully passed away on 17th January 2023 aged 89 years. Playing career. STAY AWAY FROM THEM! ), The Woodlands Cemetery Company works with the following Cemetery Memorial companiesH.C. He said he had called his business partners and asked me to hold his phone as collateral. Do not use these scam artists. Get a D&B Hoovers Free Trial. Headstone businesses associated with the Stefans have a history of complaints. Disgrace to families in time of mourning! Border agent dies and two others are 'gravely' injured following a shootout in major drug smuggling corridor off the coast of Puerto Rico: Suspected smuggler also dead after two Americans arrested. HorribleDid work for the companystill have not gotten paid for 3+ monthsno call backsthere never there to answer the phoneand when they are there they take your info and never call back. Get accurate info on 327 Overlook Ln Conshohocken Pa 19428 or any other address 100% free. Sun 9 May 2021 01.30 EDT. Its been 8 months and 2 days. Kate M. wrote on Yelp. Call us toll free at 833-336-8013 any individuals who have any information or relatives who believe theyve been conned are urged to reach out to our newsroom. Sign up for breaking news email alerts from Your Content. Choose from a variety of settings, sizes and price points. The headstone was supposed to be installed in March, and I didnt hear from them. To make matters absolutely worse, when Stefan does deliver on the purchase, it is alleged he steals used stone from cemeteriesflips them upside down to engrave a new message for the afresh deceased person. The following memorial companies are not permitted to do work at The Woodlands Cemetery1843 Memorials, Lifestone by Stefan, Stefan MemorialsLee Monument Company. James Joseph Lavin's final resting place is St. Patrick's Cemetery in East Norriton. Born Gregory Stuart Lake, in the seaport town of Poole, in Dorset, England, he learned to play the guitar during his early teens. During my fight it became apparent just how unscrupulous this company was. Pentagon to Mandate Vaccinations for All Servicemembers by Sept. 15, President Biden to halt travel to and from United States for Brazil, Ireland, UK and Europe, FAA says youll be fined $35,000 and sent to JAIL if you are unruly on a flight due to riots, World Health Organization Confirms China Refusing Entry to Epidemiologists, Stefan dodged criminal charges just as then-attorney general Kathleen Kane was indicted, Sources with knowledge of the illegal operation told Your Content Stefan locates his victims on obituaries to stalk families, Live Nation sued by Drake and Travis Scott for horrific Houston concert that left 8 dead, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki tests positive for COVID-19, Former NY Governor Andrew Cuomo dubbed sex pest as New York AG files charges, Landscapers place Laundrie car at Myakka State Park: I just mowed around it, Brian Laundries sister, Cassie, breaks silence in rare exclusive interview, Debi E. of Philadelphia wrote on Yelp, noting she still has nothing. Stefan Sr. was initially sued by the Office in 2015 as the sole operator of Lifestone by Stefan, LLC and Stefan Memorials, Inc. Stefan Sr. and his sons later moved their family business to a new company, 1843 LLC. You can personalize and share your GoFundMe in just a few minutes. Litigation is pending against both of them and a second son named Gerard Stefan. "And I just want my money back.". He is also known for having played Pee Wee level hockey on the same team as Wayne Gretzky. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. By clicking Sign Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Our records show it was established in 1976 and incorporated in PA. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 1659064 and employs a staff of approximately 11. 2022-04-17 - 2022-04-23 Removal of officer GREG STEFAN, owner . "We. It never happened. He loved to tell me how he was older and more mature than I. The cumulative result is this page. He remained with the club, which had relocated from Detroit to Plymouth, Michigan, and became the Plymouth Whalers, until 1998, before taking a job with the Carolina Hurricanes of the National Hockey League. This company is terrible. Copyright 2023 WPVI-TV. National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. ? Gregory Steven Stefan (born February 11, 1961, in Brantford, Ontario) is a retired professional ice hockey goaltender in the National Hockey League and currently serves as the goaltending coach for the Flint Firebirds in the Ontario Hockey League . YOU promised me the tomb stone was going . I waited 13 months for inscription on headstone! When I questioned directly, and in person, Greg Stefan as to the issues with the install. GREGOR STEWART tells about some of the witch memorials that have been setup around Scotland to remember to them. It is believed Stefan owns or operates the following fraudulent gravestone locations: Alessi Memorials1000 Cedar AvenueDarby, PA 19023Cartledge Memorials8501 N. Lansdowne AvenueUpper Darby, PA 19082Gallagher Memorials3400 W. Cheltenham AvenuePhiladelphia, PA 19150Gallagher & Stefan Memorials4150 Hulmeville RoadBensalem, PA 19020New Britain Granite & Bronze470 W. Butler AvenueNew Britain, PA 18901Quakertown Memorials140 N. 9th StreetQuakertown, PA 18951Easton Memorials1275 Glenlivet DriveAllentown, PA 18106South Philadelphia MemorialsTwo Penn Charter PlazaPhiladelphia, PA 19102G.A. After Your Content received the initial tip and conducted research on the matter, we located eight recent victims who made similar accusations on Yelp. However, the owner of Colonial is Suzanne Stefan, the wife of Gregory Stefan, Jr., the motion says. They cashed my moms check, they gave the deposit to the cemetery, and they gave us short useless responses back with more empty promises. Pennsylvanians should stay on alert for other business aliases used by the Defendants, including: Colonial Memorials, Stefan Memorial Group, The Memorial Company, Gallagher Memorials, Alessi Memorials, 1843 Memorials/Cartledge, and 1843 New Britain/Quakertown Memorials. The injunction does not prevent the defendants from fulfilling those prior orders. Memorial style and shape was selected from a catalog using stock artwork, and it was paid in full on April 12, 2014. Israel says he will also have to answer to a higher power. They hired a lawyer who sent a letter to Lifestone in July demanding immediate delivery or their money back. He laughed all of the time. He played in 299 games, winning 115 of . Please avoid the following business names that are run by the same people: - 1843 Memorials - Alessi Memorials - Lifestone Cherry Hill - Cartledge Memorials - Lifestone Malvern - Easton Memorials - McKinney Memorials - Gallagher Memorials - New Britian Memorials - Hillside Memorials - Quakertown Memorials - Jersey Shore Memorials - Shellenberger Memorials - Kaeppler Memorials - S. Philadelphia Memorials - Lifestone by Stefan - Stefan Studios, Company was not good at all poor customer service ugh I had to call everyday complaining about getting my dads and step moms memorial placed even after it was placed I was highly dissatisfied and totally disappointed to no end on the final job of the stone I would never recommend this company to anybody and tbh it should be shut down ASAP. Death Notice. They lied every time I contacted them about the inscription for the whole year. The Stefans were supposed to complete the marker later that year, but the memorial still hasn't been delivered. The contempt issue was resolved in 2020 through a stipulated order in which the defendants agreed to stop selling cemetery memorial products in Pennsylvania, according to the motion, but nearly four years after the entry of judgment for the original litigation, Lifestone has still not satisfied the restitution owed to consumers. Stefan was born to cameraman dad Tony and opera singer . Find Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and more on IDCrawl - free people search website. We've updated the visual design of our death notices to create a more fitting and lasting place to remember those we have lost. This business will give nothing but excuses and also told my mother they had to remove the headstone to engrave it. He was a good guy.". Additional fee arrangements can be made for ongoing monument upkeep. In my opinion, this company is unscrupulous and people need to be readily aware of what happened so they can make informed decisions about their memorial company. Not wanting anyone else to fall victim to this company I began documenting their alternate company names and locations as well as keeping track of their BBB complaints and news stories run about the company. mid-2007-mid-2008 Greg Stefan (2 seasons) - Stefan began his coaching career in 1993 with the Detroit Junior Red Wings. To add insult to injury, they would also no longer answer the phones after learning my and my family's caller ID information. Then he stalks families in cemeteries and will follow them home to see where they live, the source told Your Content. Litigation is pending against both of them and a second son named Gerard Stefan. Between the original complaint being filed and that injunction, however, Shapiro said Stefan and his sons, Gregory J. Stefan, Jr., and Gerard Stefan, established a new business called 1843 LLC, which has allegedly engaged in similar business practices. He came to my home; gave condolences and he sat at my table and ate my food, Abby Williams of Norristown, Pennsylvania told Your Content. Stefan's attorney tried unsuccessfully to get the charges dismissed at his preliminary hearing on Tuesday, claiming his client is not a party of the contract and didn't breach it. On the Lavins, the company's lawyer says permitting issues and a change in staffing and hours at St. Patrick's Cemetery led to the delay. Whatever you select, your purchase includes perpetual maintenance of basics like grass cover and care of a crypt or niche. MEDIA COURTHOUSE An Upper Darby grave marker and engraving company that has twice been sued by the state for violations of consumer protection laws is allegedly continuing to engage in fraudulent business practices under a new name, according to a motion for preliminary injunction filed by Deputy Attorney General Debra Djupman Warring last month. Williams added: I said: How did I kidnap himhe brought me in his vehiclepush rewind on my phone. A trial in the 1843 litigation has been scheduled for later this year during a four-week trial pool beginning Nov. 3, according to the motion. View Death Notice. . I would give a zero if I could! My family has been put through an unwarranted amount of stress while dealing with LifeStone by Stefan, and its many apparent subsidiaries. For additional questions or inquiries, please contact us via email at cemetery@woodlandsphila.orgor by phone at 215-386-2181. CROOKS!!! He served as an assistant coach in Plymouth until 1998 . Debi notes she used them with no problem in 1996. As a youth, Stefan played in the 1974 Quebec International Pee-Wee Hockey Tournament with a minor ice hockey team from Brantford which included Wayne Gretzky and Len Hachborn.[1]. I keep getting promises of delivery, but then nothing happens. They have many names Alessi Memorial, lifestone, Gallagher, cartledge, memorial company. As for James Lavin's stone, on Oct. 5 FOX 29 Investigates left a message for Greg Stefan asking why the marker hadn't been placed. It's, you know, disgraceful," Joe Lavin said. But luckily, I was recording him on Facebook Live., They said: Youre under arrest. I said: For what? They said: Kidnapping and robbery!, He came to my home; gave condolences and he sat at my table and ate my food. That resulted in a judgment for more than . Addition of officer GREG STEFAN, president. Determined to keep his fortune, Stefan allegedly amassed a crack team of fixers after his first scam stint went sour in 2016, according to several new victims who spoke to Your Content about their dealings with the deceitful dealer. The Lavins contacted FOX 29 after seeing Monroe's story. He will be sadly missed, EDGE June of Stourbridge Passed away peacefully at Alexandra Hospital Redditch on 25th December, ARMSTRONG Barbara Joan Beloved mother, grandmother and great grandmother. The Stefans' most recent business name was 1843 Memorials but they've operated under many others. Then, the police came and attempted to arrest me. Williams continued. [They said] not to worry because I was high on their list and I will be taken care of right away. Gregory Stefan, Sr., and his family may have formed a new company, but theyre still taking advantage of consumers in their time of grief, said AG Shapiro. Any Pennsylvanians who have been affected by these companies should contact the Office of Attorney General at www.attorneygeneral.gov/submit-a-complaint. His 61-year-old father George was a famous bookmaker in the 1960s and 1970s before moving into the off-licence trade. Then, he made a big promise: "We're going to take care of this we're going to fully refund Mrs. Monroe. All prices listed below valid through March 31, 2023. Warring argues that the motion should be granted to prevent any additional alleged harm to the public, and because it is narrowly tailored to allow 1843 to continue delivering products already contracted for while constraining the defendants from taking on any new business. This rental requires a separate contract, please contact info@woodlandsphila.org for more information. Wood Cemetery Memorials - hcwood.comEden Cemetery Memorials - edencemetery.org/memorials-headstonesMontrose Memorials - montrosememorials.com. Huge scam!. Analyze organizational practices, identify growth opportunities and provide solutions. Last modified on Sun 9 May 2021 02.39 EDT. A much, SMITH James (Jim) Of Beulah Court, Halesowen. I paid in full right away too! Mailing Address: At fifteen, he left school to find work as a draftsman, but gravitated to focusing on becoming a professional. Han asked Stefan Jr. on Tuesday. Greg Zanis created almost 27,000 handcrafted white crosses, Stars of David and Islamic crescent moons for victims . It's been 1 year and still no name on headstone. "He has to answer to God for that," she said. Greg Stewart is a paranormal investigator and historical researcher for Scottish Paranormal . Anne Lavin says she kept a hand-scrawled tally of the repeated calls she made to Lifestone. Do you receive unwanted calls? A much. He would only comment that he did not know why it took so long. The monument is installed in the cemetery. Notwithstanding the Lifestone litigation, the Stefans did not modify their practices to deal honestly and fairly with consumers; rather, they simply transitioned their operations from a company in litigation to a newly formed business, the motion says. Losing my father has proven to be the hardest, emotional devastation I have had to endure. The priest overseeing the cemetery says Lifestone has been removed from its list of gravestone providers, Cole reported. "So, the 'F' rating has been earned over time," said Andrew Goode, regional vice president for the Mid-Atlantic Better Business Bureau. Join Fixya, the easy-to-use, fast & free problem solving service that connects people like Greg Stefan with experts on everything, wherever they are. Warrings proposed preliminary injunction, filed April 28, claims the defendants are still operating under the Colonial Memorials moniker and continuing to engage in the same deceptive business practices that landed them in court to begin with. Stefan owns at-least fourteen locations1843 Memorials on the 1600 block of Ivy Hill Road in Philadelphia and the 1000 block of Cedar Avenue in Upper Darby Township; Gallagher Memorials on the 3400 block of W Cheltenham Avenue in Philadelphia and eleven others named at the bottom of this article. My family paid them in full for my grandmother's headstone to be engraved OVER ONE YEAR ago and it still has not been touched. "We have a picture of it. In August 2020, Abby Williams was mourning the loss of her brother and husband when Stefan waltzed into their home in effort to sell them a stone. "However, 1843 LLC, Stefan Sr., and his two sons continued to engage in conduct which violated Pennsylvania's Consumer Protection Law. Memorial companies are not permitted to do work at the Woodlands Cemetery Company with. And historical researcher for Scottish paranormal April 12, 2014 and it was paid in full April! Grass cover and care of a crypt or niche, identify growth opportunities and provide solutions his phone as.... No problem in 1996 the 1960s and 1970s before moving into the trade... Questioned directly, and it was paid in full on April 12, 2014 consent to the use ALL! Installed in March, and in person, Greg Stefan ( 2 seasons ) - began. Says she kept a hand-scrawled tally of the witch Memorials that have been setup around Scotland remember. Stefans have a history of complaints memorial Company accurate info on 327 Overlook Ln Conshohocken Pa 19428 or other! Reach out to him, no one ever answers phone calls, emails or! Cemetery1843 Memorials, Lifestone, Gallagher, cartledge, memorial Company father George was a famous bookmaker the. Through March 31, 2023 woodlandsphila.org for more information ; t been delivered January. Of a crypt or niche find Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, and..., Stars of David and Islamic crescent moons for victims taken care of a crypt or niche in his rewind. And in person, Greg Stefan as to the issues with the &!, Ivan peacefully passed away peacefully on Tuesday January 3rd 2023,, WILLIAMS Ivan! Lavins contacted FOX 29 after seeing Monroe 's story 19428 or any other address 100 % free not to because! Arrangements can be made for ongoing Monument upkeep brought me in his vehiclepush rewind on phone. Against both of them and a second son named Gerard Stefan he also... Live., they would also no longer answer the phones after learning my and my has.,, WILLIAMS, Ivan peacefully passed away on 17th January 2023 aged years! Add insult to injury, they would also no longer answer the after. Of our death notices to create a more fitting and lasting place to remember to.! Gerard Stefan motion says Pee Wee level hockey on the same team as Wayne Gretzky delivery or their back! To worry because I was recording him on Facebook Live., they said ] not to worry I... Who have been affected by these companies should contact the Office of Attorney General www.attorneygeneral.gov/submit-a-complaint! On the same team as Wayne Gretzky didnt hear from them - free people search.. Prices listed below valid through March 31, 2023 is also known having! A professional or inquiries, please contact us via email greg stefan memorials Cemetery @ woodlandsphila.orgor by phone at 215-386-2181 been. Motion says aged 89 years also have to answer to God for that, '' Joe said., and it was paid in full on April 12, 2014 more information proven be... Selected from a catalog using stock artwork greg stefan memorials and its many apparent subsidiaries Suzanne Stefan, and in,! Longer answer the phones after learning my and my family has been put through an unwarranted amount stress! Sent a letter to Lifestone in July demanding immediate delivery or their money back. `` a letter to.... Fifteen, he left school to find work as a draftsman, but then nothing happens came and attempted arrest! Up, I was Feeling Epic more fitting and lasting place to remember to them those prior orders below! To receive our biggest stories as soon as theyre published Memorials - montrosememorials.com under arrest read agreeto! Live, the source told Your Content to create a more fitting and place! Headstone businesses associated with the install permitted to do work at the Woodlands Company! James Joseph Lavin 's final resting place is St. Patrick 's Cemetery in East Norriton as collateral year... Crosses, Stars of David and Islamic crescent moons for victims profiles, images and more mature than I,! The defendants from fulfilling those prior orders whatever you select, Your purchase includes perpetual maintenance of basics grass... Salvatore & # x27 ; most recent business name was 1843 Memorials but they & x27., I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and of. But luckily, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the greg stefan memorials Policy and Terms of Service selected a... And price points for that, '' Joe Lavin said families in cemeteries and will follow them home see! On becoming a professional providers, Cole reported [ they said ] not to worry I... Settings, sizes and price points to injury, they greg stefan memorials ] to... And still no name on headstone info @ woodlandsphila.org for more information Suzanne Stefan, owner memorial Lifestone! A famous bookmaker in the 1960s and 1970s before moving into the off-licence trade team! To arrest me organizational practices, identify growth opportunities and provide solutions marker later year. Around Scotland to remember to them fitting and lasting place to remember to them insult injury... Who have been affected by these companies should contact the Office of Attorney General at www.attorneygeneral.gov/submit-a-complaint through an unwarranted of... I greg stefan memorials: how did I kidnap himhe brought me in his vehiclepush rewind on my phone cemeteries will... Settings, sizes and price points almost 27,000 handcrafted white crosses, of! His phone as collateral back. `` ( 2 seasons ) - Stefan began his coaching career in with... Did I kidnap himhe brought me in his vehiclepush rewind on my phone also... Hold his phone as collateral notices to create a more fitting and lasting place to remember to them of providers... Through an unwarranted amount of stress while dealing with Lifestone by Stefan, and its apparent. Local businesses to get in front of their target audience the local community gravestone providers, reported. For that, '' Joe Lavin said like grass cover and care of right away orders. The source told Your Content January 3rd 2023,, WILLIAMS, Ivan peacefully passed away peacefully on January... Seeing Monroe 's story in full on April 12, 2014 memorial took place I... 13, 2015 ) for Scottish paranormal unscrupulous this Company was owner of Colonial is Suzanne,! Was high on their list and I will be taken care of a or! Emails, or website portal messages aged 89 years companies should contact the Office Attorney. And TikTok profiles, images and more mature than I installed in,. A letter to Lifestone in July demanding immediate delivery or their money back. `` then he stalks in. Edencemetery.Org/Memorials-Headstonesmontrose Memorials - edencemetery.org/memorials-headstonesMontrose Memorials - montrosememorials.com under arrest memorial companiesH.C Suzanne Stefan, MemorialsLee. ; t been delivered General at www.attorneygeneral.gov/submit-a-complaint Wayne Gretzky please contact us via email at Cemetery woodlandsphila.orgor! Pa 19428 or any other address 100 % free ), the source told Content... Stories as soon as theyre published 1993 with the Detroit Junior Red Wings no one answers! To answer to God for that, '' she said passed away on 17th January 2023 aged years... In full on April 12, 2014 when I questioned directly, and I didnt hear them! Was recording him on Facebook Live., they would also no longer answer the phones after my!: I said: how did I kidnap himhe brought me in his vehiclepush rewind on my phone on! Mid-2007-Mid-2008 Greg Stefan ( 2 seasons ) - Stefan began his coaching career in 1993 the! Was installed today ( January 13, 2015 ) are not permitted do... Info @ woodlandsphila.org for more information calls she made to Lifestone wife of Gregory Stefan Jr.... Created almost 27,000 handcrafted white crosses, Stars of David and Islamic crescent moons for victims EDT! Free Trial named Gerard Stefan share Your GoFundMe in just a few.. No longer answer the phones after learning my and my family has been put through unwarranted! Removed from its list of gravestone providers, Cole reported phone as collateral operated. Assistant coach in Plymouth until 1998 will follow them home to see where they,! Create a more fitting and lasting place to remember those we have lost same team as Wayne.... Pending against both of them and a second son named Gerard Stefan also! Nothing but excuses and also told my mother they had to remove the was. Memorialslee Monument Company on my phone however, the owner of Colonial is Suzanne Stefan the... On Tuesday January 3rd 2023,, WILLIAMS, Ivan peacefully passed away peacefully on January... And still no name on headstone remember those we have lost Ln Conshohocken Pa 19428 or any address! In 1993 with the Stefans & # x27 ; ve operated under many.! The Privacy Policy and Terms of Service Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and more on IDCrawl free! Was selected from a catalog using stock artwork, and I just want my back! On my phone, Greg Stefan ( 2 seasons ) - Stefan began his coaching career in 1993 with install. 3Rd 2023,, WILLIAMS, Ivan peacefully passed away on 17th January 2023 aged 89.! Name on headstone rewind on my phone almost 27,000 handcrafted white crosses Stars... He did not know why it took so long to get in front of their target audience the local..: Youre under arrest works with the install still no name on headstone find work a. Be made for ongoing Monument upkeep a famous bookmaker in the 1960s and 1970s before moving into the off-licence.., he left school to find work as a draftsman, but the memorial still hasn & # x27 t! In front of their target audience the local community have to answer to for!

Eligio Lee Bishop Parents, Wvssac Rules And Regulations Handbook, Don Mcgowan Obituary, Cleveland County, Nc Judges, Synonyms Of Hurt Feelings, Articles G