golfland sunsplash hours

We have 4 adults & 4 kids is there a coupon to use for today at this place? The official Youtube channel of Arizona's favorite waterpark and family fun center, Golfland-Sunsplash in Mesa! Ride the waves in our aqua parks 450,000 gallon wave pool, our centerpiece attraction. Allegria at Roseville offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,855/month. I was really upset and asked why they were not informing people waiting in line, and no sign in the window? The price is fair and the rides are nice. The park was run down, dirty, and disorganized. Expand Office Hours Section. I told him no the sign in the window says Visa, MasterCard, etc. Come join our team. These special offers will help you save big on your next visit to Golfland Sunsplash! Get unlimited admission to Sunsplash all summer long, including our Night Splash events, by purchasing a season pass. } 99% of travelers recommend this experience. ($12.00 + tax) One 18 hole course for guests aged 60 and older. And why did the person inside not tell me that it was cash only. Add unlimited video games, $6.99 more! Oasis snack bar is a full service snack bar offering delicious char-boiled burgers, hot dogs, chicken strips, soft drinks, and more! Request Tour (480) 581-1111 Send an Email. $99.99, but you get 50% off with affiliate link or discount code: SUNSPLASH. Drivers of passengers must be at least 18 years old. Its gotta be low so we can throw the stroller over too. 95% of travelers recommend this experience. .shell h3 { See Pogo website for details about each venue. Parking is also free. Act Fast, Availability Will Not Last! These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. You can use Pogo Passes at Sunsplash Monday Friday (excluding Night Splash on Fridays). Our current prices are listed below. Hotels near Golfland Sunsplash; Hotels near Hohokam Stadium; Hotels near Riverview Park; Hotels near Rose Garden at Mesa Community College; Hotels near i.d.e.a. . Get into Sunsplash once, then have a bunch of other Phoenix & Tucson places to visit, many more than once! It's really crowded. the park would be closing at 5. Available select nights after 5pm, see calendar for details. background:#f0f0f0; Such beautiful writing this is. Contact Property. Our exciting laser tag arena is located upstairs in the Golfland Castle. ~ June & July 2022 (FAQs! margin-block-end: 0px; All package items must be used during same visit. $24.99 Early bird pricing SOLD OUT! Golfland Sunsplash 4+ Order food and redeem tickets! Golfland Fun Pass Quantity Price $ 25.99 Gate: $31.00 Pass includes 3-hours Friday-Sunday and 4 hours Monday-Thursday of open play access to all AVAILABLE attractions. So my husband walked the long journey to our car to get his DL. Our aqua park is available to host a variety of group events and parties including: For more information check out our group packages page. West Mesa. Capacity is limited, buy online to secure your admission! Would never pay high priced window fees @ location. td.calendar-day, td.calendar-day-np { min-height:40px; font-size:8px; position:relative; min-width:5px; } Every Tuesday, 250 of these tickets are only $20. Drivers must be at least 58" tall. The hand written small sign posted at the front window said due to cold weather (84 degrees?) However, I have to leave a review about, Jordan T. said: This is our second time using Bowlero for our daughters birthday. Not all available ticket items can be purchased online. Plan your celebration online! If you like playing here, you will love working here! Get on our email list for the latest news and offers. Includes open play mini golf, lazer tag, race cars for 4 hours Monday-Thursday and 3 hours Friday-Sunday PLUS a 25 point arcade card and 2 slices of pizza with a fountain drink. Whether you want to relax on a lazy river, plunge down a thrilling waterslide, play some mini-golf, or enjoy a game of laser tag, this place has it all. Thanks for using them and supporting this site!) Golfland Sunsplash insights Based on 38 survey responses What people like Feeling of personal appreciation Areas for improvement Overall satisfaction Sense of belonging Support from manager 5.0 1000% recommend Lifeguard (Current Employee) - Roseville, CA - September 24, 2021 This job is honestly the most fun I've ever had in my entire life. Excludes games that dispense prizes or items from game play. #calendar { *On Weekdays the attractions may run on a rotating schedule, please see cashier to use attractions. and possess upper-body control. I made the terrible mistake in picking this park. 2021 Golfland Entertainment Centers, Inc. Golfland Sunsplash 381 reviews Claimed Mini Golf, Water Parks, Go Karts Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated over 3 months ago See 188 photos Write a review Add photo Show more review highlights Location & Hours 155 W Hampton Ave Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Staff wears masks Accepts Credit Cards Good For Kids All year around through The Employee Network. Required fields are marked *. background-image: repeating-linear-gradient(165deg, #ccc, #ccc 6px, #dbdbdb 6px, #dbdbdb 12px) !important; This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Golfland Sunsplash, Denio's Farmers Market & Swap Meet, Lake Tahoe, Folsom Lake, and more! Sitting here while the kids plays video games. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Updated for 2022! After lots of debating and research on-line and figuring out weather and timing between San Jose water parks and Sacramento. Passengers can only be driven by a driver that meets the driver height requirements and is at least 18 years old. We can't wait to see you here! Vein Copying Machines in place this year. } We hope you enjoy your visit to our family of parks! 155 West Hampton Avenue Mesa, AZ 85210 (480) 834-8319. Mesa (/ m e s / MAY-s) is a city in Maricopa County, in the U.S. state of Arizona.It is the most populous city in the East Valley section of the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. Services may be provided by Western Union Financial Services, Inc. NMLS# 906983 and/or Western Union International Services, LLC NMLS# 906985, which are licensed as Money Transmitters by the New York State Department of Financial Services. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. width: 100%; Drivers must be 44" or taller. 381 reviews of Golfland Sunsplash "Sun Splash is kind of fun, with a reasonably long slow and winding "river" to tube in, some slides including an especially fun plunge." This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. 814 reviews. Its same as Big Surf. Get started by choosing the items you wish to purchase below and click 'Add to Cart'. Lounge about on one of our free inner tubes and catch some sun. Head to Roseville Golfland Sunsplash for mini golf, arcades, water slides and other entertainment . Thank you for visiting The Employee Network! We also offer plenty of open tables and lounge chairs, as well as private cabanas rentals for a resort style experience. We hope you enjoy your visit to our family of parks! margin: auto; Night Splash usually begins at 5 pm and ends at either 9 pm or 10 pm Wednesday Saturday. margin: 0px; This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Purchase tickets for you and your family at a discount price from the convenience of your home! Scribe hours are counted towards clinical training for most PA and medical school programs ; . As time gets closer to the date of your adventure, the price of the tickets will go up. Guests can secure their belongings in one of our lockers. 10AM - 5PM. Admission 3pm-5pm Sunday-Tuesday, 3pm-9pm Wednesday-Thursday and 3pm-10pm Friday and Saturday. COVID update: Golfland Sunsplash has updated their hours and services. Welcome to Northern California's #1 destination for family fun! I decided not to reply since who knows!? Ownership: Pacific Hospitality Group: Policies / Expenses. * EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included Limited Attractions 9/10-10/9. Google Maps General hours are 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. daily for the waterpark (extended to 10 p.m. on Wednesdays during the summer months), and from 10 a.m. until 11 p.m. for all other attractions. Everytime tried doing an event passes wouldn't work or broke, putt putt courses needs improvement. * Dates and hours are subject to change. div.day-number { background:#999; padding:0px; color:#fff; font-weight:bold; float:none; width:100%; text-align:center; z-index:999; } We ended up passing them as well just because they were a very large group and it was close to closing we wanted to be able to play the whole course. Bisbee Breakfast Club. Hours and attraction availability are subject to change. Some of the arcades have been updated since we were last here a few years ago. There is never a dull moment with these water park attractions: Caribbean Water Works Zero-Depth Water Area. Valid 3/11/23 12pm-5pm, Valid for guests UNDER 48 in. They didnt check our IDs so you might be able to. Golfland Sunsplash. font-size:24px; Their slides dont land you in deep water, and there are lifeguards at the end of each slide, but you would have to be able to orient yourself and stand on your feet to feel safe & exit the water area after sliding down. I had finally made it close enough that I could speak with the employee at the front and asked if there was a problem and she stated that they were taking cash only, as their system had gone down 10 minutes ago (hmmmm we had been in line 45 minutes) and yes they needed cash only. Perfect for a waller, keys and a cell phones. Golfland Sunsplash is Arizonas premier family water park destination. Golfland Fun Pass Quantity Price $ 25.99 Gate: $31.00 Pass includes 3-hours Friday-Sunday and 4 hours Monday-Thursday of open play access to all AVAILABLE attractions. Available every day up until 3 hours before closing. Last used 3d ago. There are 46 units available for rent starting at $1,461/month. We are more than just an outdoor water park! Unlimited harmless Holi colors FREE! Share. See 2 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. As a frugal mom and frustrated with an incompetent system, we walked away. Guests under 48 are required to wear a life vest. ($12.00 + tax) One 18 hole round for guests aged 4-11. February 2023 Contact Property. Some rides subject to height and weight restrictions/requirements. ($11.08 + tax) Get unlimited video games from 10am-1pm Saturday. 45 reviews #83 of 656 Restaurants in Mesa $$ - $$$ American Cafe Vegetarian Friendly. Golfland is open 365 days a year. Not impressed. Pogo Passes are $59.99 (if you use code SUNPLASH or link given) and each pass includes a free visit to Sunsplash, Passes are accepted Monday Friday (Friday Night Splash excluded). Within the castle walls hundreds of the latest Video Games . #details { .shell { 3 Hours of Unlimited Fun! youd rather be there when its less crowded anyway, right? Love Playing Here? and go to another water park that was open. i grew up going here and its been awhile but i finally returned to what use to be my favorite water park, what the hell happened to this place is the question i kept asking myself newer stuff got shoved in with older stuff there's a different color and type of tube for each slide which you can only get by starting at the end of slide then returning back to front getting back in line hoping you got right tube for right slide and standing in the right line, night splash yet all the water was like a warm bath to cheep for water coolers i guess, staff sucked, but the biggest shock for me came when i got to wave pool what the hell happened to the wave pool you use to just walk in to pool at any point along shore float swim ride waves wait for waves whatever now they blocked off most of shore and got a turnstile a line for wave pool was bad enough but once in pool you cant do anything cant swim cant sit cant be on one end of pool when waves are gonna turn on then after a couple min of waves everyone must exit the pool and get back in line??? Miniature Golf sales end 1-hour prior to closing to allow for playing time. The tubes were filthy and the majority of them not properly inflated. margin: auto; We visited here from out of town. Stop by Kings Kitchen, located directly inside the Golfland castle, for homemade pizzas, sub sandwiches, nachos, pretzels, soft drinks, and icees. Unlimited Thandai, the special Holi beverage FREE! "Arizona's premier entertainment destination!" Mesa Golfland-Sunsplash | 155 W Hampton Ave | Mesa, AZ | (480) 834-8319. } There is never a dull moment with these water park attractions: Some rides have height requirements and weight restrictions. The beach towel cannot be rented. height: 50px Thrilling water attractions all summer. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Their address is: 1415 N Arizona Ave, Gilbert, AZ 85233. Golfland SunSplash; Mesa; Phoenix Children's Hospital; Arizona Science Center; Biltmore Fashion Park; . .38 km away. Some height restrictions apply. Golfland SunSplash; Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX) Cubs Park; Phoenix Art Museum; Pueblo Grande Museum and Archaeological Park; Phoenix Municipal Stadium; Phoenix Zoo; Big Surf; . This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. GOLFLAND SUNSPLASH ROSEVILLE - 464 Photos & 658 Reviews - 1893 Taylor Rd, Roseville, CA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Golfland Sunsplash Roseville 658 reviews Claimed Amusement Parks, Mini Golf, Water Parks Edit Open 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 490 photos Write a review Add photo Save miniature golf and arcade year round. Unless you absolutely need guaranteed admission, Im not sure why you wouldnt get a Pogo Pass if youre going during the week! *Slides/Slide Towers close 15 minutes prior to posted closing time. } 10AM - 5PM. Available in MAY! Mesa Golfland-Sunsplash | 155 W Hampton Ave | Mesa, AZ | (480) 834-8319, Access to Water Park, all slides, wave pool, lazy river, kids slides, kids pool. WellI must say the golfing was pretty fun. width:80%; 461 W Holmes Ave #362. Pre-purchase Golfland activities as low as $7.75. Welcome to your online corporate discount store. Save up to $9! One of the most memorable experiences at our outdoor water park is an evening filled with fun splashing in the moonlight. If you cant get us that deal are there a exit door we can open for everyone or a fence we can hop? Nearby grocery stores include Epicurean Foods, House of Fitness, and Arizona Pepper Products Co.. Check our hours page on the date of your visit to confirm available attractions," is written in bold red lettering on the website. Follow on: Facebook, email,RSS, orTwitter. Race to the finish line on our winding go-cart track located across the street from the castle. Featuring Top Bollywood DJs - DJ Prati & DJ Browny NYC, dance performances, live dhol, Indian food, a colorful ambience and unlimited fun. Expand Office Hours Section. Golfland features three award-winning Miniature Golf courses. Attraction sales end 1 hour to posted closing time. It's only open certain hours on Friday-Sunday. Welcome to Northern Californias #1 destination for family fun! If you paid for daytime admission at Sunsplash, you have to exit when Night Splash begins, usually by 5 pm. Cortland Heritage District offers 1-2 bed, 1-2 bath units. border-radius:10px 10px 0 0; Available in MAY. and ages 3+ only. box-shadow: 3px 3px 1px grey; Dont be. For Rent. td.calendar-day-head { background:#ccc; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; border-bottom:1px solid #999; border-top:1px solid #999; border-right:1px solid #999; } All content, copy, as well as information and pictures are for the sole use of The Employee Network and cannot be used without permission of The Employee Network. On the internet it stated the park would be open until 6 pm on Sunday (so I still felt we would still have time to enjoy ourselves) Finally getting to the front entrance after our long walk, the line was long and not moving. The only thing I have is the written acknowledgement from the cashier which I emailed them. So disappointing, dont waste your money here. Residence Inn by Marriott Phoenix Mesa. Golfland Promo Codes, Coupons 2023. Is this for today? Wed. 10AM - 5PM. Dont miss a deal in ARIZONA! 2021 Golfland Entertainment Centers, Inc. Arts and Entertainment, Amusement Park, Arcade . The perfect place for your next team builder or group event is Golfland! 233 Reviews #15 of 46 things to do in Mesa Water & Amusement Parks, Theme Parks 155 W Hampton Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210-5258 Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Save Momof2cc Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota 32 7 Fun water park! Water gun/Pichkari FREE! Average Golfland Sunsplash Lifeguard hourly pay in the United States is approximately $11.53, which is 8% below the national average. Featuring over 30 exciting rides and attractions in one location! Pogo Passes work the same way. Golfland also features other exciting attractions, including Bumper Boats, Race Cars, Bumper Cars and delicious Pizza made fresh to order! I think Golfland/Sunsplash still has an arcade as well! My husband had only enough cash to get into the water park at $21.99 per person for the 2 hours left, as it was 3:00 by this time, and no deal for the full packet that included golf, go cart and laser tag. } Golfland Sunsplash is located near the US 60 and Country Club . Free toddlers are not included on the scorecard. Special deals for online purchases, and evening and night visits. text-align: center; $ Quick Bites American Vegetarian Friendly. Demand is high so we highly recommend reserving a cabana in advance of your visit to our aqua park. 2021 Golfland Entertainment Centers, Inc. } Learn more, take a tour, and get one step closer to your new home. The four hour that they are open for night splash if very short though to go through all the water slides. The Sunsplash aqua park is open from Mid-May through Mid-September. Water Park ticket sales open as early as 10am with the Golfland Castle. Im trying to get me and my kids in as cheap as possible. Nearby food & drink options include Starbucks, McDonald's, and Bosa Donuts. more, Canyon & Cliffside Kayaking on Saguaro Lake, SEA LIFE Aquarium Arizona Admission Ticket, Apache Trail and Dolly Steamboat Van Tour, Happy Cactus Tour to Apache Trail & Superstition Mtn, Morning Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Phoenix, Small Group Apache Trail Day Tour with Dolly Steamboat from Phoenix, Small Group Sedona Red Rock and Native American Ruins Day Tour, Competitive Comedy @ Neighborhood Comedy Theatre, Small Group Tombstone & San Xavier Mission Day Trip from Phoenix, Stunning Sunrise or Sunset Guided Hiking Adventure in the Sonoran Desert, Epic Camelback Mountain Guided Hiking Adventure in Phoenix, Arizona. ($32.32 + tax) Save up to $10 vs. buying separately! Call for office hours. Recharge with a trip to one of our snack bars conveniently located around the park. and I am still waiting. Featuring Top Bollywood DJs - DJ Prati & DJ Browny NYC, dance performances, live dhol, Indian food, a colorful ambience and unlimited fun. They wanted us to use their cash machine to get the extra needed money ($120), and at that point I had hit my limit. .shell {width:100%;} Allegria at Roseville is located at 5 Marcia Way, Roseville, CA 95747 in the Foothills Junction neighborhood. Golfland-Sunsplash is Arizona's premier entertainment destination. Thu . @media only screen and (max-width: 600px) { *Datesand hours are Perfect for a towel, shoes and change of clothes. If you wish to use a promo code or see all items available for sale online, CLICK HERE for our online ticket page. td.calendar-day, td.calendar-day-np {min-width:90px;border-bottom:1px solid #999; border-right:1px solid #999; } Sunsplash is Arizona's favorite outdoor water park. The food, however, is overpriced and not the best tasting. Review. Worried about your valuables? If the item is available to purchase online, choose a quantity and click Add To Cart. Online reservations and discounted prices are available up to 24 hours prior to the day of your visit. Infants under 1 are free. .hcontent h1, h2, h3, h4 { Nightly Parking: 0: Typical Group Deposit: 50%: Total Taxes: 12.00%: Total Misc . No matter what you call it, you're sure to have a great time. I bought 4 tickets for the water park last week without realizing that it does not open for another month. Everything else was terrible. It actually ruined it. Passengers must be at least 40" tall and driven by someone 16 or older. Some rides subject to height and weight restrictions/requirements. ), Sunsplash tickets are available at various Costco locations around the Valley, but if you want to make a stop super close to Sunplash, head to the Costco at Country Club/Baseline, about a mile south. padding: 0px; Find out more about our private cabanas. We cant wait to see you here! Promotions, Inc. All rights reserved. Tripadvisor checks reviews for fraud. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Plan a visit to Sunsplash Water Park in 2023. It needs a complete overhaul. The Valley's best birthday parties happen at Golfland Sunsplash! ($24.01 + tax) Choose Package One (Mini Golf, Race Cars, and Laser Tag) OR Package Two (Golf, Race Cars, and Bumper Cars). ($11.08 + tax) Play an exciting game of Laser Tag in our 5,000 sq.ft. From thrilling waterslides , to award winning miniature golf, Golfland-Sunsplash has something for the whole family! } Arts and Entertainment, Amusement Park, Arcade . See Hours Page for full schedule of attractions. Bump and Splash in our Bumper Boat Lagoon. For more information on daily hours of operation please check out our. For Rent. 610 W Frito Ave. Mesa, AZ 85210. Purchased tickets at Costco -awesome deal. Golfland Monday, February 27th, 2023 10:00am - 10:00pm Opening at 10am: Mini Golf, Arcade, Laser Tag, Bumper Cars Opening at 11am: Race Cars, Bumper Boats, Pizza Kitchen *On Weekdays the attractions may run on a rotating schedule, please see cashier to use attractions. Copy Code CODE CODE . Toddlers Ages 3 and under are free with paid adult. Closed now : See all hours. Buy Online for As Low As $28.99 Bumper Cars Take a spin on our all-new Bumper Cars - Open Daily! ), https://www.bargainbeliever.com/blog/2017/07/extra-5-off-pogo-pass-ends-july-31-new-or-renewals/, Over 48 = $49.87 at gate (as low as $39.99 online), Night Splash = $36.99 (as low as $29.99 online). Its like getting the 3rd attraction FREE! ($12.93 + tax) One 18 hole round for guests aged 12-59. Day time water park admission for guests over 48 in height. td { * Skip the wait and order food from your phone * Check Fun Card Balances and Reload Your Card td.calendar-day-np { background:#eee; min-height:80px; } * html div.calendar-day-np { height:80px; } We are easy to find just outside of Phoenix in Mesa, AZ. After 45 minutes standing in a line that barely moved, I jumped the barrier rope and asked at the window if we needed a photo ID using a debit card-the employee inside said "yes." For most ages, youll probably want to purchase a ticket online so that you can save and also guarantee your admission since capacity is limited. Golfland Sunsplash Deal: Get Up to 20% Off Golfland Sunsplash at Walmart (Free Next-Day Shipping on Eligible Orders $35+) Used 32 times. After paying $200+ for a family of 5 we lasted an hour before we were so disgusted we called it a day. ($5.54+ tax) Play a second Laser Tag Game Same Day Only. . Pros Free waterpark admission, mini golf, race cars, and lazertag Cons One round of miniature golf, two slices of pizza and a drink & a 10 point game card. Be leary. Some rides subject to height and weight restrictions/requirements. A few little changes by the staff could have made all of the difference-someone providing information at the entrance, another hand written sign posted on the window, nice/friendly staff instead of rude ones and they could have made more money. If you wish to include your toddler on the scorecard, you must present the coupon on the mobile app using coupon code toddler. We currently have 4 children ages 10, 7, 6 and 9 months (pregnant with #5). div.day-number { background:#999; padding:5px; color:#fff; float:right; text-align:center; z-index:999; }

Wobbledogs Import Codes, Robinson Funeral Home Silsbee, Texas Obituaries, Cristina Yang And Owen Hunt Relationship Timeline, 2022 Mexican Libertad Release Date, Articles G