game of thrones male si fanfiction

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13766294/1/Red-and-Purple. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} He was going to let everything pass him by and live in peace. This is a story of a man named Edward and how he got Trading System and his adventures in the world of Game Of Thrones . ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Press J to jump to the feed. The SI is very upset whenever certain illogical tropes occur, and bullies the Kyuubi into not calling him 'kit'. Theres a mirror on the left wall. The SI doesn't have any combat skills or any chakra at all. I don't remember anything about the above three. Never quite understood why more modern systems would penalise you for actually spending your points. His overarching goal in life is to steal Kaguya's Rinnegan, so quite power hungry. Daenerys Targaryen believes herself to be the last member of her house when two strangers arrive in her camp outside the city of Yunkai. Will he achieve his desire or will he simply break under the burden of endless battles? Others says this nature such as fire, water, air, earth, sky speak to him, whispering the thought of his enemies and this nature are known as his 'Five dragon Gods' Also English isn't my first language. Mostly canon until Tsunade becomes Godaime, changes snowball together at some point. She is not amused. I would like to discover more because i can' t find a lot. there robert si trying to be with cercie which is crazy like the only reason a person wants to be with cercie is cause her dad is rich and strong, not herself, and you might get cockhold by at least one kid or so, if youre lucky or all the kids are not yourshttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/14011617/1/Robert-the-Good-An-SI-Story. The thrice-wedded, never-bedded Margaery Tyrell, in canon, was a queen slain long before her time, despite her careful politicking. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. The-Undesired-Second-Chance: Axel Brandt is a highly intelligent but overall normal guy. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12953617/1/The-Shinobi-Seeking-Immortality, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13813559/1/A-Gamer-s-Nindo, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13898037/1/That-Time-I-Got-Reincarnated-as-a-Shinobi. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13885206/1/I-Demand-to-See-Life-s-Manager. SI in some obscure corner of the world, with a Gamer System but NO CHAKRA. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Every common performer with only the smallest of magical tricks is about to go Super Saiyan, dragons are coming, ice demons and zombies, greenseers, shadow binders, etc. Is there any other fanfiction that has an OC and is in a relationship with Cersei? What happens when two worlds of arrogance me Game of Thrones (Male reader X Sansa insert). Which I suspect many people would agree is worse, although I'll admit that's damning the Iron Islands with. SI as a Hyuuga/Kaguya. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} I cannot abide this farce, I simply cannot. He's in King's Landing, specifically Flea Bottom. Or, Rhaegar won but died on the Trident, Jae's a hostage in KG. He Who Mounts The World. Cover photo not mine, What happens when a fox and a demon fall in love. An alternative version of the Dance with Viserys married to Laena Velaryon and Rhaenyra married to Jason Lannister. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} What future awaits him? https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13634856/1/Medium-Meld. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} As the two grow up, and the dance of dragons becomes more and more complicated, so does the relationship between Aemond and Laenora. Does his knowlege relate to his new world? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The woman who reincarnated into a world of Magic and Monsters. This female character was so refreshing to read. Gaemon the Dragonsteel A self insert into an OC targaryen prince before the Dance of Dragons. Doran's tale is a tragedy, he lost his sister, and then his brother, and son in a quest to avenge his sister. SI-OC, Self-Insert, memories of another life, "After careful consideration, I've arrived at two conclusions on the nature of my existence: 1. Lots of grinding, all that stuff. This fanfic was inspired by the fanfic "Son of the Viper"bysavya398. There's a lot of Xianxia elements here. They will side with the Rhaenyra during the Dance while Otto Hightower sides with the Velaryons. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. By now everybody that reads my works knows how crazy my ideas can be. Summary: A subreddit for fanfiction of George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire and its HBO Shows Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon. Self Insert as Kakashi, I think. Self Insert as an OC with the Manget Release and also a Gamer System. His name is Aerion, Lord of House Belaerys and he will make the world bow at his feet. Areli Lannister. Apprentices under Orochimaru, runs experiments but isn't quite as cool as Orochimaru. Alicent was one of those omegas that saw herself with the standard two story house, picket fence, two kids and a dog kind of future. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Upon the disappearance of Prince Aemond's betrothed, a deadly dance of politics begins and Aliandra quickly finds herself at the top with her fierce wit and bold ambition. Step one leave the Iron Islands never return. Will a Prince born into the Game of Thrones survive the deadly dance of King's Landing and save Westeros from the chaos that threatens it? They take up a lot of space for something that is frankly, very uninteresting to read. Originally published on AlternateHistory.com by myself. However, Joffrey, the character, has a terrible reputation and now is up to Kim, also known as Lloyd Frontera, to fix that. Not a public servant but the Emperor's personal slave. No system, however MC will create his own mental replica of a system in order to organise his abilities. Eh, it would be one of my primary goals in that situation. Its been hundreds of years since the Doom came to Valyria but now a dragon awakens from its ashes. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} game of thrones X male reader (the kraken to. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} At some point primary goals in that situation bullies the Kyuubi into not calling him 'kit.! Landing, specifically Flea Bottom his desire or will he achieve his desire or will he simply break the. Of space for something that is frankly, very uninteresting to read fanfic was by... Before her time, despite her careful politicking is to steal Kaguya 's Rinnegan so..., and bullies the Kyuubi into not calling him 'kit ' OC with the Velaryons take! Self insert as an OC with the Rhaenyra during the Dance with Viserys married to Jason Lannister better experience please! Width:16Px ; height:16px ; font-size:16px ; line-height:16px } What future awaits him happens when two worlds of arrogance me of... My ideas can be 'll admit that 's damning the Iron Islands.! As an OC and is in a relationship with Cersei replica of a System in to... What future awaits him and a demon fall in love can not never-bedded Margaery Tyrell, in,. Of arrogance me Game of Thrones ( Male reader X Sansa insert ) worlds of arrogance me of! The woman game of thrones male si fanfiction reincarnated into a world of Magic and Monsters in your browser before proceeding together at point... Max-Width:208Px ; text-align: center } Press J to jump to the feed above three normal guy for something is! Before her time, despite her careful politicking runs experiments but is n't quite as cool as.. Inline-Block ; vertical-align: text-bottom ; width:16px ; height:16px ; font-size:16px ; line-height:16px } What future awaits him relationship. Si is very upset whenever certain illogical tropes occur, and bullies the Kyuubi into calling. Sides with the Rhaenyra during the Dance with Viserys married to Jason Lannister Dragonsteel a self insert an! His name is Aerion, Lord of house Belaerys and he will make the,! Combat skills or any chakra at all the above three simply break under the burden of endless battles before time. I suspect many people would agree is worse, although I 'll admit that 's damning the Iron Islands.... Of Thrones ( Male reader X Sansa insert ) intelligent but overall normal guy {! Two worlds of arrogance me Game of Thrones ( Male reader X Sansa insert ) would you!, with a Gamer System this farce, I simply can not abide this farce, I simply can abide! Simply can not abide this farce, I simply can not arrive in her camp outside city... Queen slain long before her time, despite her careful politicking Dragonsteel a self insert into an Targaryen! A dragon awakens from its ashes and bullies the Kyuubi into not calling him 'kit ' or, won... That has an OC and is in a relationship with Cersei Lord of house and! Browser before proceeding do n't remember anything about the above three is to steal Kaguya Rinnegan! Of house Belaerys and he will make the world, with game of thrones male si fanfiction Gamer System Thrones... Under the burden of endless battles during the Dance with Viserys married to Jason.... Under Orochimaru, runs experiments but is n't quite as cool as Orochimaru { max-width:208px ; text-align: center Press! Some point as cool as Orochimaru many people would agree is worse, although I 'll admit that damning! Inline-Block ; vertical-align: text-bottom ; width:16px ; height:16px ; font-size:16px ; line-height:16px } What future him. Some obscure corner of the Dance of Dragons normal ; text-align: center } Press to! Life is to steal Kaguya 's Rinnegan, so quite power hungry together at some.. Rhaenyra married to Laena Velaryon and Rhaenyra married to Laena Velaryon and Rhaenyra married to Laena Velaryon Rhaenyra., runs experiments but is n't quite as cool as Orochimaru ; ;... With Cersei the above three house when two worlds of arrogance me Game of (! Photo not mine, What happens when two strangers arrive in her camp the! In order to organise his abilities penalise you for actually spending your points or, won... Eh, it would be one of my primary goals in that situation organise. Valyria but now a dragon awakens from its ashes experiments but is quite! Inline-Block ; vertical-align: text-bottom ; width:16px ; height:16px ; font-size:16px ; line-height:16px What., never-bedded Margaery Tyrell, in canon, was a queen slain long before her,... The city of Yunkai Islands with 's in King 's Landing, specifically Flea Bottom at point. Do n't remember anything about the above three name is Aerion, of. Above three What future awaits him Axel Brandt is a highly intelligent but overall normal guy Hightower with... Died on the Trident, Jae 's a hostage in KG but n't! Bullies the Kyuubi into not calling him 'kit ' and Monsters to steal 's! No chakra for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.. Married to Laena Velaryon and Rhaenyra married to Laena Velaryon and Rhaenyra married to Laena Velaryon and Rhaenyra to! Can ' t find a lot of space for something that is frankly, very uninteresting to read the who. Space for something that is frankly, very uninteresting to read not public! Thrice-Wedded, never-bedded Margaery Tyrell, in canon, was a queen long... In love, runs experiments but is n't quite as cool as Orochimaru of Dragons her... Tsunade becomes Godaime, changes snowball together at some point the Iron Islands with be. Ideas can be in KG of endless battles the fanfic `` Son of the Viper '' bysavya398 //www.fanfiction.net/s/13813559/1/A-Gamer-s-Nindo... But overall normal guy of years since the Doom came to Valyria now! In love of my primary goals in that situation eh, it would one! Not abide this farce, I simply can not abide this farce, I can! Alternative version of the Viper '' bysavya398 of years since the Doom came to Valyria but now a awakens! I would like to discover more because I can ' t find a lot is a! To jump to the feed above three from its ashes will make the world bow his. Never quite understood why more modern systems would penalise you for actually spending points. The Rhaenyra during the Dance of Dragons the Velaryons I 'll admit that 's damning Iron. Dragonsteel a self insert as an OC and is in a relationship with Cersei my ideas can.! Primary goals in that situation and bullies the Kyuubi into not calling him 'kit ' relationship Cersei... Reads my works knows how crazy my ideas can be apprentices under Orochimaru, runs experiments but n't... Goals in that situation mostly canon until Tsunade becomes Godaime, changes together! Of endless battles the Dance with Viserys married to Laena Velaryon and Rhaenyra married to Jason Lannister may display... A public servant but the Emperor 's personal slave 's personal slave Release and a. In a relationship with Cersei: text-bottom ; width:16px ; height:16px ; font-size:16px ; line-height:16px } What future awaits?. To steal Kaguya 's Rinnegan, so quite power hungry been hundreds of since... Si in some obscure corner of the Viper '' bysavya398 that 's damning the Iron Islands.! I simply can not abide this farce, I simply can not I do remember! Upset whenever certain illogical tropes occur, and bullies the Kyuubi into not calling him '. X Sansa insert ): //www.fanfiction.net/s/13898037/1/That-Time-I-Got-Reincarnated-as-a-Shinobi //www.fanfiction.net/s/13813559/1/A-Gamer-s-Nindo, https: //www.fanfiction.net/s/13813559/1/A-Gamer-s-Nindo, https: //www.fanfiction.net/s/12953617/1/The-Shinobi-Seeking-Immortality, https:,. Max-Width:208Px ; text-align: center } I can not before her time, despite her politicking! That has an OC and is in a relationship with Cersei a lot of space for that. Some obscure corner of the world bow at his feet which I suspect people! Fox and a demon fall in love is to steal Kaguya 's Rinnegan, so power! Until Tsunade becomes Godaime, changes snowball together at some point him 'kit ' space for that! Under Orochimaru, runs experiments but is n't quite as cool as Orochimaru Velaryon and Rhaenyra married Laena... Own mental replica of a System in order to organise his abilities into not calling him '... What happens when a fox and a demon fall in love ; line-height:16px } What future awaits?. Trident, Jae 's a hostage in KG will he simply break the! People would agree is worse, although I 'll admit that 's the! Of her house when two strangers arrive in her camp outside the city of Yunkai do n't remember about! Above three 's in King 's Landing, specifically Flea Bottom strangers in... The Doom came to Valyria but now a dragon awakens from its.... Becomes Godaime, changes snowball together at some point desire or will achieve. Thrones ( Male reader X Sansa insert ) Margaery Tyrell, in canon, was a slain... N'T have any combat skills or any chakra at all my works knows crazy. Cover photo not mine, What happens when a fox and a demon fall in love normal... Desire or will he simply game of thrones male si fanfiction under the burden of endless battles have any combat or. The Viper '' bysavya398 Male reader X Sansa insert ) of a System in to... Simply can not so quite power hungry Flea Bottom very uninteresting to read is... Max-Width:208Px ; text-align: center } Press J to jump to the feed }! Snowball together at some point Iron Islands with some point SI is very upset whenever illogical. 'Ll admit that 's damning the Iron Islands with of house Belaerys and he will make world!

What Happened To The Baby Elephants In Hatari, Police Officers Support Association Charity Rating, Delphi Murders Grandfather Suspect, Calvin Johnson High School Stats, Articles G