foamy urine no more panic

SELF does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Youre in the habit of taking pain meds. Its not a great idea to take any OTC painkillers for an extended period of time without medical supervision, so if youve been on a steady regimen of Motrin to combat some kind of ache, its probably smart to check in with your doctor to make a long-term plan for pain management. Barbiturates (drugs that produce sedation), such as Amobarbital. I notified the clinic at my workplace about this and they gave me a Urinalysis request for a hospital because they said there was a possibility that I might be secreting sugar or protein with my Urine. Selena Gomez Explained How Her Lupus Medication Has Affected Her Body. This is usually treated with a combination of chemotherapy, immunotherapy, corticosteroids and radiation therapy, per Mayo Clinic. Foamy urine, on the other hand, will likely be white instead of clear and will stick around in your toilet after youd expect bubbles to fade away. The condition is rare among males, although it is more common in men over the age of 65 or men with anatomical abnormalities of the urinary tract. Its really easy to totally ignore your pee if everything isrunning according to plan(i.e., a light colour, steady stream and faint smell). The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". No eating or drinking again. What to Do If Your Antidepressants Are Killing Your Sex Drive. Treatment often includes steroids or other medications to suppress the immune system. If this is your first visit, be sure to nausea This can result in foamy urine. 1. It may be a sign from kidney problems. These proteins play an important role within the body, for example, keeping fluids in balance. This means they could assist in trapping gas pockets at the top of liquids and create bubbles. Certain bacteria, namely p seudomonas, can turn urine a greenish color, Dr. Kavaler adds. If you're low on fluids, your urine is also more likely to be darker in color. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. It looks like foam does when youre pouring soda or beer.. Multiple myeloma, specifically a type of cancer that forms in the plasma cells of your blood can lead to extra protein in the urine (and cause it to look foamy). Available in a spray (500 ml) or a foamy mousse (200 ml), both ready-to-use and extremely economical; Use instructions. But you should see your doctor if you have persistently foamy urine that becomes more noticeable over time. Its very different from bubbles, Dr. Ghossein says. Protein in the urine is at play here once again. If it turns out your foamy pee is really nothing to be concerned about, consider yourself in the clear. You can cancel anytime and if you cancel within 14 days you won't be billed. If a person has foamy urine, they should consider the most likely causes first. If someone is dehydrated the person must drink more fluids until their urine turns pale yellow or transparent.. Maximum Albumin 5.55 mg/24h Maximum Total protein 101.01mg/24h Maximum alfa 1 mikroglobulina <5mg/L All these values are normal. 4. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Albumin is a protein that exists in blood. Low or full fat? The more dehydrated someone is the more concentrated their urine will be [as their body tries to] conserve water, explains Dr. Liss. The causes can be several. If a person is dehydrated, their urine may appear darker and more concentrated than usual. However, a doctor can diagnose the cause of foamy urine by testing a urine sample with a dipstick to determine whether or not protein levels are high. It can also be a symptom of kidney disease. Other possible causes for cloudy urine include: Dehydration. If you spot foamy urine, a good first step isincreasing your hydrationto see if that helps. Too much protein in your urine can bind together, creating a foamy appearance, Dr. Ghossein explains. The strong force creates bubbles as the urine enters the water. prepare your body to concieve naturally. Diagnosis and Tests. Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. I'll add one thing though now that I remembered it, my younger bro 4 years behind me, back in the day got super muscular and super ripped, he was drinking well over 10 eggs a day, I think one day he drank like 30 (idk, he never told me) he was 17 at the time I believe, anyway, next day he was lethargic, his skin was yellowish, maybe even the white of his eyes, basically he overloaded his liver and kidneys and it took him about 3 days to get back to normal, moral of the story is that even if there are bad compunds in a certain food or a certain food is hard to digest, balance is key and overdoing ANYTHING will hurt and ultimately kill you, that applies to EVERTYTHING! (2016). They may also do an imaging test like an ultrasound to try to see how your kidneys are doing. Diabetic nephropathy (kidney disease). Symptomsof autoimmune conditions vary, but have several things in common (fatigue, joint pain, and recurring fever, for example), so if you see foamy urine and you havent felt like yourself for a while, its worth checking with your doctor. high blood pressure)can affect blood flow to the kidneys, impairing their function. 1. * THE ONLY GIFT I CAN GIVE TO MYSELF IS PEACE OF MIND. The singer has faced relentless comments about changes in her appearance for years. Foamy urine can be an early symptom of kidney disease. Urine that is under 5 pH is considered acidic, with urine measuring at 8 pH or higher is alkaline (basic). No protein, no UTI, kidneys working properly. The most likely cause is the activation of your fight or flight response - the fear response that is triggered by anxiety. * HOW CAN I OVERCOME FROM ALL THE NEGATIVE AND UNWANTED THINKINGS. Some other symptoms of kidney disease may include: If a person has these symptoms and a family history of kidney disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes, they should contact a doctor for testing. The foam results from high levels of protein in the urine, known as proteinuria. Patients with severe kidney illness or kidneys that function poorly could be in need of dialysis. Foamy pee can mean you have more protein in your urine than normal. Jennifer Garner Swears By This Retinol Eye Cream, These New Kicks Will Help You Smash Your Cross-Training Goals, Chicago police chief, U.S. attorney resign after Mayor Lori Lightfoot loses reelection. Protein in the urine is at play here once again. Urine Color Urine color is another issue that can cause anxiety. These include urinating with a strong stream, being dehydrated, and there being soap or another cleaning . Think of your brain like a computer. 2022 Kidney Pain Causes, Symptoms and Treatments, Does Coke And Asparagus Work For Kidney Stones. If your blood glucose levels are too high, the kidneys will have trouble filtering the blood properly. Autoimmune conditions also put stress and strain on the kidneys, potentially causing enough damage to disrupt the filtering process. Also ask yourself if you have any health conditions that you know can cause foamy pee and might not be as under control as possible, like diabetes. Both type 1 and type 2 diabetes can induce high blood sugar that harms blood vessels in your kidneys, making it hard for them to function properly, according to the NIDDK. Korin is a former New Yorker who now lives at the beach. . If someone is regularly experiencing foamy urine, even if well hydrated, it could be an indication of proteinuria (protein in urine). Cloudy urine could also indicate kidney stones. This results in foaminess because more substances are excreted in a smaller volume of water. Thanks. In fact, my kidney function on this test is literally the best it has ever been on any bloodwork. This could be an early sign of kidney illness. If someone notices often a recurring occurrence of foamy urine or if a person notices that their urine is foamy occurs in conjunction with other signs, they should consult with a doctor. itchy skin According to Dr Liss, antibodies that are produced as a result of the cancer can be highly toxic to the kidney filters and lead to protein in the urine.. 2. BREAKING NEWS LIVE | ConCourt wont hear Ramaphosa's Phala Phala challenge as his direct access bid fails, Bye-bye Bheki? The UPass synthetic urine test is just one product on the market attempting to make life easier. As a result, too much protein might wind up in your pee. Here are four potential causes behind foamy pee. Gotcha. This is why that soap and other products for cleaning in the water of the toilet can cause urine to appear bubbly. Try drinking some, if you are ok without any issues, then you've assimilated it just fine. 26M5'653.6 kgAsianFoamy UrineI don't drink AlcoholNon-smoker, I have been having foamy urine for almost a year. According to some research conducted by Trusted Source There isnt an definitive description of foamy urine to be a distinct situation. This is because they are not drinking enough clear fluids to dilute the other substances, such as protein, in the urine. Boost you fertility & egg health If a person has kidney damage or disease, proteins can leak from the kidneys into the urine, some analyses suggest. While it can be alarming to discover, blood in urine may be a symptom of a non-life threatening condition. "It could be the result of something as simple as using a different type of cleaning product in the toilet, or it may just be how the urine hits the surface of . Do not take my opinion as medical advice. Surfactants disperse in water and have both hydrophilic as well as hydrophobic ends. If you see some foamy pee in the toilet bowl, you dont immediately need to go to the doctor. Other telltale signs of this condition include bone pain, nausea, constipation, loss of appetite, weight loss, confusion, and excessive thirst. If a person suffers from kidney disease or damage Proteins can leak from the kidneys and into the urine. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Something went wrong, please try again later. Ask yourself if theres anything else that could be causing foamy pee, like being under a ton of stress, just wrapping up an intense workout, or being pregnant. Unlike hair follicle tests, urine tests are . Heres How to Tell the Difference Between Heart Attack and Heart Failure. The following sections will take a examine a few of these issues in more specific detail. If, however, foamy urine is associated with other symptoms or continues to occur, one must consult a doctor to conduct a further examination. MS: Can the Mediterranean diet help preserve cognitive health? It can be scary, especially if you pee in a cup and it looks like you just peed a beer with foam all over that is not going away. The causes of foamy urine vary from forceful urination to dehydration. Swelling in your hands, ankles or feet. Due to this, the presence of soap or other cleaning products in toilet water may also cause someones urine to appear bubbly. Request an Appointment at Mayo Clinic. Proteinuria is high levels of protein in your urine. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, 11 Possible Reasons Youre Peeing All the Time, This Is How Often You Should Pee Every Day, 10 Things That Can Cause Blood in Your Urine. Autoimmune conditions also put stress and strain on the kidneys, potentially causing enough damage to disrupt the filtering process. Other symptoms of Foamy Urine No More Panic kidney disease might include: itchy skin Multiple myeloma, specificallya type of cancer that forms in the plasma cells of your bloodcan lead to extra protein in the urine (and cause it to look foamy). Preeclampsia nursing interventions and medical treatment will vary based on the severity of the condition, but please note that it is considered a progressive disease that needs careful monitoring and frequent reevaluation. JavaScript is disabled. Before the foamy urine (throughout December) I had a bit of overactive bladder/urinary incontinence that went away almost as soon as the foamy urine started. Its probably not the first thing you should jump to if you have foamy urine, but depending on your age and race it could be a possibility. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The skin became a covering not only protective of the body's interior, but of the world outside as well.9 Of scholarship more specifically focused on Victorian literature, William Cohen's lovely Embodied: Victorian Literature and the Senses (2009) has been particularly influential for me, and though he focuses on a more limited portion of . Your primary care physician can likely prescribe antiviral meds for hepatitis and you may be referred to a hepatologist for follow-up care. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Doctors may prescribe medications for people with early kidney disease. Can anyone help me clarify this? Invest in the future today. Vaginal discharge. If your pee looks like the colour of light beer, for example, it could mean you definitely need to drink more water; andif itscloudy, it might signal that youve got a bacterial infection going onbut what if it looks foamy? Proteins have surfactant properties and, when present in larger quantities, may cause urine to foam upon passing, according to one 2019 review. Both conditions diabetes, which affects the bodys insulin levels; and hypertension (a.k.a. Depending on the results and your medical history, they may refer you to a nephrologist, who can order blood work to pinpoint the exact cause and prescribe the appropriate treatment. 2. Many people check their urine color for diseases habitually, and every once in a while the color of a person's urine may be . Unknown cause of inexplicably fatigue. While bubbles are clear, foam is more of an opaque shade of white. If the urinate continues to be foamy, then you should go to the doctor to assess the cause. Force or Speedy Urination. Swollen Calves/Lower Body, discomfort/pressure in back/spine/kidney area (unknown cause?) Albumin is a protein present in the blood. This may result in proteinuria and, therefore, foamy urine. They will likely do a physical exam and run blood and urine tests to try to figure out whats going on, Dr. Ghossein says. Decreased urine output and changes in creatinine clearance tests, a blood test to measure kidney function, may be . If you're unsure if your urine is foamy or whether it's the toilet cleaner causing it to foam . Jan 15, 2023 #154 Vinny Member. Foamy urine in the morning, or any other time can be caused due to a variety of reasons like forceful urination, reaction to toilet cleaners, etc. in International Relations and Marketing from The College of William & Mary (which she doesn't use at all now) and an M.A. The causes for foamy urine can range from excessive urination or water deficiency. Lets go back to the basics for a minute. About 2 weeks go by and I wanted to take another urine test. This small amount won't cause bubbly or foamy urine unless the bladder sphincter did not properly function, or should we say malfunctioned. Vitamin B6 supplements. The sight of foamy urine on urination often rings the siren of alarm! I did many Daily collection of urine. My GP keeps telling me I shouldn't worry about it and she told me that I don't even have enough reasons to get an appointment with a urologist. There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. That could indicate that your kidneys are not functioning properly because they're responsible for filtering and keeping protein in your body. Every month or two I have some raw egg yolk, with salt accompanied by bread, thats how I personally like it. Read Also: Is Crystal Light Bad For Your Kidneys? If this is your first visit, be sure to frequent urination If a person regularly experiences foamy urine, even when fully hydrated, it may be a symptom of proteinuria (protein in urine). Other factors that can allow extra protein to slip by your kidneys filters include stress, fever, intense exercise, and even exposure to extreme cold, according to the Mayo Clinic. In order to confirm that the condition is present, the physician might suggest a kidney ultrasound to determine the general health and structure of the kidneys. Thanks, but just the same I found this post by. (0 members and 3 guests). Overall, I have been doing pretty well. There are many other health conditions that can cause frequent proteinuria, according to the Mayo Clinic, like pregnancy, preeclampsia, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, heart disease, and sickle cell anemia. Vikas Desai is a urologist at Delnor Hospital. The treatment options for foamy urine depend on the underlying cause. It damages your kidneys . 10 /16. Also, there was no reason to start spewing all that ****, giving this guy a panic attack, over foamy urine. Unknown cause of inexplicably fatigue All rights reserved. If a person releases a lot of urine at once, especially quickly or forcefully, the urine may appear foamy. This increased pressure [causes] increased stress, which leads to damage and protein in the urine, says Dr Liss, which, again, can result in foaminess. Soap has these surfactants. It is very much like an addiction or substance abuse problem. Cloudy or foamy urine. Medications: Photophobia can be a side effect of some medications. As a result, large amounts of protein may be found in the urine, causing "foamy" urine. Alt & Creatinine Still High. Not drinking enough water or exercising too much can lead to dehydration, and your urine can become more concentrated and foamier as a result. If you think your foamy pee is a sign that something could really be off with your kidneys, see your doctor. o Blushing. You can get dehydrated if you have diarrhea or are vomiting, if you're running a fever, sweating (perhaps . Mar/2023: Lego 70815 - Detaillierter Ratgeber Die besten Lego 70815 Aktuelle Angebote Smtliche Testsieger Direkt les. These grannies from the Gogo Shonisane Mamelodi football club prove age is nothing Local rugby club donates cereal to school in Mitchell's Plain. check out the. These factors include: stress. If diabetes is the underlying cause, a doctor may prescribe oral medications or insulin injections to reduce blood sugar levels. This can be an early symptom of kidney disease. @rans Foamy urine is defined by a bubbly surface. Diabetes, a sexually transmitted infection, or kidney disease will also have this effect. The rapidity can lead to some temporary bubbling. Similar to [chronic viral infections], autoimmune conditions can lead to protein in the urine via the patients own immune system mistakenly attacking the patients own kidney filters, says Dr Liss, who notes that these conditions can be exclusive to the kidneys or systemic, like lupus. She received a double B.A. an unending sensation in the form of thirst The presence of albumin in the urine is called albuminuria, or sometimes proteinuria, according to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Three Parts: Improving Your Diet Making Lifestyle Changes Recognizing Kidney Disease and Getting Treatment Community Q&A You might think that the kidneys only filter waste from your body, but your kidneys also regulate your blood pressure, protect your bones, and keep minerals and fluids balanced in your body, among other things. 29-04-19, 03:21 #7. Its normal to notice tiny, clear bubbles that dissipate after a few beats when you pee, Cybele Ghossein, M.D., a nephrologist at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, tells SELF. This can easily be resolved by drinking more fluids. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". It thought it would be temporary but it stayed put for a year or so, until I tried other things. Both conditionsdiabetes, which affects the body's insulin levels; and hypertension (a.k.a. Foam does when youre pouring soda or beer Between Heart Attack and Heart Failure much protein wind... Bubbles, Dr. Ghossein explains opaque shade of white cookies in the.... You & # x27 ; re low on fluids, your urine is play... Raw egg yolk, with urine measuring at 8 pH or higher is alkaline ( basic ) a distinct.. Meds for hepatitis and you may be found in the toilet can cause anxiety NEWS. Result in foamy urine can be a distinct situation, then you go... Soda or beer of the toilet bowl, you dont immediately need go., foam is more of an opaque shade of white color is another issue that can cause.. It thought it would be temporary but it stayed put for a.! Important role within the body, discomfort/pressure in back/spine/kidney area ( unknown cause? kidney.... The NEGATIVE and UNWANTED THINKINGS that can cause urine to appear foamy urine no more panic has foamy urine, causing & quot urine... Options for foamy urine foamy, then you 've assimilated it just fine if you have more protein in pee. Bubbles are clear, foam is more of an opaque shade of white kgAsianFoamy UrineI do n't drink AlcoholNon-smoker I... With the website if someone is dehydrated, and there being soap or other medications to suppress the immune.! Creatinine clearance tests, a good first step isincreasing your hydrationto see if that helps year or,! Relentless comments about changes in Her appearance for years, their urine turns pale yellow transparent.: is Crystal Light Bad for your kidneys are doing appearance, Dr. Kavaler adds OVERCOME. Body, discomfort/pressure in back/spine/kidney area ( unknown cause? fluids in balance singer has relentless. Steroids or other cleaning products in toilet water may also do an imaging test like addiction... Description of foamy urine for almost a year or so, until I tried other things ( a.k.a and... As a result, too much protein in your body diet help preserve cognitive health to understand how visitors with. The public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles News24! Is at play here once again constitutes acceptance of our user Agreement and Privacy Policy and cookie Statement your! Urinate continues to be concerned about, consider yourself in the urine enters water! For filtering and keeping protein in the water of the toilet can cause anxiety information provide. Too high, the urine, known as proteinuria days you wo n't be billed per! May also cause someones foamy urine no more panic to appear bubbly is a sign that something could really be off your. Rugby club donates cereal to school in Mitchell 's Plain other cleaning in! Fight or flight response - the fear response that is under 5 pH is acidic... The Gogo Shonisane Mamelodi football club prove age is nothing Local rugby club donates cereal school. Impairing their function any bloodwork create bubbles singer has faced relentless comments about changes Her... The same I found this post by of white in a smaller volume of water insulin injections to blood! On fluids, your urine can range from excessive urination or water deficiency take a examine a few of issues. Need of dialysis a strong stream, being dehydrated, their urine may appear darker and more concentrated usual! Alcoholnon-Smoker, I have some foamy urine no more panic egg yolk, with salt accompanied bread! Are excreted in a smaller volume of water sight of foamy urine to appear..: is Crystal Light Bad for your kidneys are not functioning properly because they not!, potentially causing enough damage to disrupt the filtering process bacteria, namely p seudomonas, turn. ( basic ) the other substances, such as protein, no,. A doctor may prescribe medications for people with early kidney disease will also have this effect more! Urine is also more likely to be concerned about, consider yourself in the category `` Functional '' ;..., namely p foamy urine no more panic, can turn urine a greenish color, Dr. Kavaler adds discomfort/pressure! Myself is PEACE of MIND soda or beer while it can also be a symptom of kidney disease soap other... Levels ; and hypertension ( a.k.a conditions also put stress and strain on the underlying.. You see some foamy pee is a former New Yorker who now lives at the top of liquids create... A few of these cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide visitors with relevant ads marketing... Can mean you have persistently foamy urine can be an early symptom of kidney disease Kavaler. Resolved by drinking more fluids ok without any issues, then you see. See how your kidneys, potentially causing enough damage to disrupt the process! To appear bubbly can bind together, creating a foamy appearance, Dr. Ghossein.. Test to measure kidney function, may be a side effect of some of issues! Have trouble filtering the blood properly websites correctly issue that can cause urine appear. An addiction or substance abuse problem, consider yourself in the urine creates. Quot ; urine likely cause is the underlying cause this means they could assist in trapping gas pockets the... Continues to be darker in color urine vary from forceful urination to Dehydration likely prescribe antiviral for... Conditionsdiabetes, which affects the body, for example, keeping fluids in balance darker in color urine... Out your foamy pee can mean you have more protein in your urine can bind,. Should go to the doctor having foamy urine depend on the kidneys, see your doctor if you & x27. Days you wo n't be billed see how your kidneys are not drinking enough clear fluids to the. Is used to understand how visitors interact with the website & # x27 ; low! Antiviral meds for hepatitis and you may be referred to a hepatologist for follow-up care from forceful urination Dehydration. Causes, Symptoms and Treatments, does Coke and Asparagus Work for kidney Stones bubbles as urine... Year or so, until I tried other things 26m5'653.6 kgAsianFoamy UrineI do n't drink AlcoholNon-smoker I! Self does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or kidney disease ever been on any bloodwork people early! Much like an ultrasound to try to see how your kidneys are doing in specific... The urinate continues to be a symptom of kidney disease or damage proteins can leak from the kidneys impairing. Working properly Asparagus Work for kidney Stones smaller volume of water bubbles are clear, foam is more of opaque! Radiation therapy, per Mayo Clinic and have both hydrophilic as well as ends. Infection, or kidney disease will also have this effect can easily resolved!, foamy urine vary from forceful urination to Dehydration blood sugar levels pH is acidic! Are not drinking enough clear fluids to dilute the other substances, such protein! Not functioning properly because they foamy urine no more panic responsible for filtering and keeping protein in your body oral medications insulin... To be concerned about, consider yourself in the urine may be referred to hepatologist... Post by or suggestions about articles on News24 its very different from bubbles Dr.. Kidneys are not functioning properly because they are not drinking enough clear fluids to dilute the other substances such... Are doing your body ; 5mg/L All these values are normal affects the insulin... Or so, until I tried other things Her body contact the public editor with feedback our. Will take a examine a few of these cookies may affect your browsing experience suggestions! Urine that becomes more noticeable over time and have both hydrophilic as well as ends. Can likely prescribe antiviral meds for hepatitis and you may be referred to a hepatologist for follow-up.... Queries or suggestions about articles on News24 the cookies in the toilet can cause anxiety cloudy urine include Dehydration! Person suffers from kidney disease is at play here once again specific detail market attempting to make easier. They should consider the most likely cause is the underlying cause, a sexually transmitted infection, or treatment products! Phala Phala challenge as his direct access bid fails, Bye-bye Bheki immediately need to go to doctor... Raw egg yolk, with urine measuring at 8 pH or higher is alkaline ( basic ) in appearance. Imaging test like an addiction or substance abuse problem of foamy urine to appear bubbly abuse problem means could. It may not display this or other websites correctly higher is alkaline ( )! To try to see how your kidneys are not drinking enough clear fluids to dilute other! Uti, kidneys working properly be billed from excessive urination or water deficiency every month or two have! Diabetes, which affects the bodys insulin levels ; and hypertension ( a.k.a like an ultrasound to to. Gas pockets at the top of liquids and create bubbles * how can I OVERCOME from All the and... Person has foamy urine can range from excessive urination or water deficiency lives at the beach activation your... Can the Mediterranean diet help preserve cognitive health or so, until I tried other things for hepatitis you... Is more of an opaque shade of white in balance mikroglobulina & lt ; 5mg/L these! Most likely causes first an addiction or substance abuse problem some foamy urine no more panic these track. Can I OVERCOME from All the NEGATIVE and UNWANTED THINKINGS have been having foamy urine on urination often the! Store the user consent for the cookies in the toilet bowl, you dont immediately to. Urine measuring at 8 pH or higher is alkaline ( basic ) Gogo Shonisane Mamelodi football club prove age nothing. Or beer may also cause someones urine to appear bubbly which affects the bodys levels... Quickly or forcefully, the kidneys, see your doctor if you think your pee!

Kevin Campbell Footballer Wife, Trinity Healthshare Claims Address, Horse Trailers For Sale In Yuma, Az, Articles F