deeks and kensi fanfiction

My ideas on it. Eventually, Deeks and Kensi reunite for the first time since his departure when Kensi arrives at his apartment and they spend time together. Kensi's early life is marked by tragedy; during a night out with her friends as a teenager to see the movie "Titanic," her father was brutally murdered and is only identified by the use of dental records. Shes been out since we got here about an hour and a half ago; we are just waiting for her to wake up now. Callen informed him. And the last year had been filled with more than enough pain and disappointment. Following their rescue, Kensi and Jack once again parted ways. They said, "Please, please don't handle this storyline the same way NCIS (original) did. Densi. Callen watched silently whilst Sam went to fetch the doctor. But you and Rosa, you were never part of the plan.". Instead, hes offered a job. How to Say Goodbye by writeallnight reviews. Completely inspired by TheFakeReadHead's Hiking Writing Prompts. Kensi attempts to remain strong, but begins to emotionally breakdown over her great fear and worries over Deeks's condition, desperately pleading for him to wake up. He takes her hand, kisses her palm. Deeks became partners with his case handler was Jess Traynor. Because shoving all four members of this team into a car for literal days is just too good of an opportunity to pass up. As she slowly inhaled and exhaled to regain her composure she couldn't help but notice a distinct mixture of scents: sand, ocean, and sunscreen. Diane | Founder, Writer, & Contributing Editor, Follow wikiDeeks | Marty Deeks | NCISLA on WordPress.com. One shot, post "Sans Voir." Densi. 21.6K 580 16. Deeks is willing to drop the subject, but Kensi realizes she is finally and truly ready to have a real proper discussion about someday having children. An hour and a half later, Kensi was out of surgery at the hospital, and they were still waiting for her to wake up. 2. He tossed her on the mattress, dropping to his knees at the foot of the bed. Densi is a shipper term used to describe the romantic relationship between NCIS Special Agent, Kensi Blye and former LAPD Detective turned NCIS Investigator, Marty Deeks on NCIS: Los Angeles. They aren't the usual nightmares where he has a gun in his hand and his father is rushing at him with a shotgun pointed at his head, or he's too slow to save his team from the bad guy of the week. Eventually, Kensi reveals to Deeks about her possible pregnancy, leaving him shocked, but they dont get the chance to properly talk about the situation as they continue with the case. The results of the routine blood tests that we took came back all normal apart from the HGC levels are raised, the doctor told them. Kensi and Deeks struggle with being apart since they have been given no information on why Kensi was chosen for the mission and believe it to be a punishment because of their feelings. Now go get some food before I get distracted again.. She never had a "normal" childhood, but she lived with what she had. Im not exactly on good terms with that many criminals. She pushed the hood of her coat back, revealing a mass of dark, curly hair that had grown frizzy from the rain. (LogOut/ They went from the high of trusting the other to give a relationship a try to the low of being separated. Deeks and Tony both went to rescue Kensi and Ziva after they were captured in Afghanistan and Somalia respectively. Wordlessly, he tugged Deeks weapon from his fingers. But this new man is no stanger to Deeks. Kens, well go back to the aquarium and see if we can find anything else. He grabbed Kensis shoulder, giving her a gentle squeeze. Kensi was right where he left her when he returned a few minutes later with some fruit, yogurt, and water. Will he even want them to? @NCISLA NO Deeks what? Listen, if Eric were leaving the show permanently, we would know about that by now, and thats obviously not the case, she told TV Line. Why didnt you say anything?, I only realized a couple days ago. She managed a weak smile. Kensi becomes extremely jealous and despite Deeks and Kensi's assurance everything is fine between them, their relationship becomes somewhat tense and strained. Shed teased him the whole way home and he intended to return the favor. Part 9 of Everything Changes; Language: English Words: 336 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 1 Hits: 58 NCIS agent in training Deeks; Gibbs approves of Deeks; Callen is jealous; Kensi is amused; Abby is a Deeks/Tony Shipper; Don't copy to another site; Summary. Kensi and Deeks at long last finally give into their feelings and spend the night together, which is quickly realized by everyone the next day. Eventually, Kensi is found and rescued, at last reuniting her and Deeks after months apart. Kensi and Jack were later rescued when the team were sent to Afghanistan to find Kensi. With a completely innocent expression, she teased the inner seam of his jeans, fingers slowly climbing higher in tiny increments. Hetty is revealed to be old friends with Jack and wanting to protect him, sent Kensi to Afghanistan to kill him, knowing she wouldnt do it upon learning his identity. In all his time here, nothing like this has ever happened before.. She groaned into his mouth, reigniting his desire in an instant. 2023 TV Fanatic "God I'm so glad you're part of the plan now.". This is the story about Anna Kolcheck and G.Callen. After a fight, Deeks worries about his and Kensis marriage. Kensi pushed at his chest until he sat up, breathing just as heavy as he was, and leaned towards him with a mischievous smile. Deeks proposed to Kensi three times before they officially got engaged in the Season 8 finale. Deeks and Kensis feelings were first confronted when they both went undercover as a married couple in Season 3 and also shared their first unofficial kiss. Kensi was left heartbroken by Jacks departure and blamed herself, believing she couldve done more to help him. He would leave it with my as a promise that he would always come back and be there to protect me. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! A post ep for S14E12 "In the Name of Honor." Rated: - English - Angst/Family - [Kensi B., M. Deeks] - Words: 1,447 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 59m ago - id: 14204098. As soon as he heard that, he was loading his gun and badge and getting ready to go, with one person in mind, Agent Kensi Blye. As soon as those treasured two words are said, everything changes. She curled her fingers in his hair, sighing his name as heran his nose up to the apex of her thigh. Kensi Blye-Deeks sounds much better than Kensi Blye-Brandel. The team learn the CIA has been after them since the White Ghost incident and Kensis kidnapper is Sullivan, a friend from rehabilitation later revealed to be CIA Officer, Ferris who seeks revenge against Kensi for shooting his leg, causing his amputation. I think weve already done it, Kensi said playfully, kissing directly between his pecs. Its The Rookie NCIS: L.A. crossover! A potential Deeks exit from the team had been hinted at way before NCIS: LA season 12 even got underway. So if youre planning on using me as an in, its probably not going to go too well.. Kensi stuck her tongue out at him as he pulled them on. This is a densi fan fic Thanks to @glenncoco4 for the song suggestions! In Season 10, Deeks is revealed to have lost the Box and is later instructed by Kensi he needs to open it before they get married. Carla Day at February 6, 2014 2:31 pm. Yep, well go and get some coffee from the canteen while we wait, Callen replied, and they both left the doctor and nurses to it. I know you said you want to spend all day in bed, Deeks said as Kensi popped a blueberry in her mouth. First published on fanfiction.net on 4th January 2021, "It's time to leave behind the idiot I was a year ago." Oh no, you are exactly who I want, Agent Marty Deeks. "Me, you, Vegas.". Following the SUV explosion, the team are revealed to be alive and everyone except Kensi are severely injured. However, during a mission to retrieve important intel and Kensi is taken hostage, Deeks doesn't take the shot, leading a criminal to escape and losing the data in the process. Eric, did you find him yet? Kensi demanded, pressing her hands over her mouth as she stared at the little blinking dots on his computer screen. He doesnt understand why his boss doesnt get that. There was a certain spontaneity and freedom to their lovemaking that the last few months had lacked. Throughout the season as Kensi and Deeks begin planning for their wedding, they also begin to strongly think about their future with NCIS. Kensi let her arms fall to her sides and let herself fall into her partner's embrace. It bothers him because hes the best undercover cop in this branch of LAPD and a damn good cop. Kensi und Deeks sind zufrieden mit ihrer Beziehung. During their encounters, Kensi became instantly suspicious of him and couldnt shake the feeling something was off about him while everyone on the team began teasing her, sensing she might harbour feelings for him. A very plausible premise and one I don't disagree with. What do you want me to do? Deeks spit out between his teeth, roughly swiping at the blood dripping down his cheek. This ring was everything I cherished and it is yours because I cherish you. Then he gasped, choking a couple times, and let his head drop forward. Roberta wants to get a bit of revenge for her son Based off the little conversation Kensi and Deeks had about Christmas present in S7E11. By orders of Hetty, Nate returns to help and speaks with Deeks about his trauma, but also his partnership with Kensi and questions both the true nature and how he defines it. "Good morning to you too. After Kensi returned from a solo assignment that Deeks hadn't wanted her to go on, there was distance between them, but they manage to get past it. Hetty and Granger in particular discuss their relationship the most with Hetty greatly supporting their growing romance while Granger is somewhat disapproving, questioning can they continue being partners with their growing feelings. Throughout the course of NCIS: Los Angeles, Deeks and Kensi have encountered people who have expressed a romantic interest in them on various occasions, mainly from undercover work or from different agencies. In order to assure their secrets were safe since Jack refused to return to the US, the CIA created the White Ghost identity as a way for him to be assassinated. But realistically speaking, we cant spend the whole weekend having sex. He tossed it to Adrian who was wiping blood from his nose, a malevolent look in his eyes. Jess Traynor was a Detective of the Los Angeles Police Department and briefly Deeks's partner. The three of them had gotten to the abandoned warehouse where there was only meant to be three guys, all armed. Densi. Unfortunately, Kensi and Deeks come to learn of the circumstances when Kirkin reveals himself to Kensi and she is later forced to fight against his former bodyguards while Deeks is held hostage. Can he and his team keep themselves safe during this war, or will they fall victim to its clutches? His hands squeezed each other in his lap and he let go of a breath. rosa and daniel callen 27 Feb. rosa and daniel callen There's a lot going on in any given episode of "NCIS: Los Angeles." The fourth episode of Season 14 starts with a pretty literal bang, when Sam (LL Cool J) and Michelle Hanna's (Aujanue Ellis) son . Meanwhile, with Kensi out of commission, Deeks begins to either work alone or partners with other team members such as Eric and Nell on different occasions. He took one glance at their beach blanket and decided that it was worth the loss, kicking up sand as he chased after Kensi. - Complete. Inhalt ist versteckt. Advertisement. Do not get rid of him.. Will you ever direct/produce/write anepisode? Geschichte, Krimi, Liebesgeschichte. I wanted to surprise him., Kens Nell reached for her and Kensi allowed her to embrace her. Deeks decides its best they remain friends for the moment in, Deeks and Kensi finally begin to discuss having children in. So dont tell me that you cant find him.. You will do exactly as I say, Agent Deeks, or Adrian will wait outside this building until your wife comes out and kill her. How will deeks and the team react when they find out that kensi's a mother? Following the events, Kensi resumes her place on the team as well as her partnership with Deeks, having finally proven herself ready. Kensi and Deeks are the second major couple to get married in the, Kensi and Deeks are the overall third couple to get married in the. Did 'Chicago Fire' Just Explain Severide's Upcoming Absence? pregnant, they both exclaimed at the same time. Kensi's teenage daughter goes missing and its up to the team to bring her home safe Now where was Deeks supposed to get a tiger of all things? "Kensi, please drop . Accidentally In Love (NCIS: LA Den. I dont know how anyone even gained access to this area. Introduced in Season 4 of NCIS: Los Angeles was the mysterious Box that Kensi recieved and later gave to Deeks, becoming a recurring storyline that played key role in their love story. After a few, in Deeks opinion, unnecessary and annoying questions, she pointed him in the direction of his wifes room with the promise that the doctor will be in shortly. She felt like she might lose her tiny bit of remaining control if she made eye contact. ncis: la fanfiction deeks and callen ncis: la fanfiction deeks and callen. Post-Free Ride one-shot, Densi. But I really just want to spend the next couple days with you. He grasped her legs, quickly yanking her towards him, and Kensi yelped in surprise. Except for Ziva, almost all of them are only children with no siblings. He doesnt understand why hes being judged on appearance instead of his skills and arrest record. And both Kensi and Deeks learn a thing or two about enjoying the good things in life, including a night sky and each other. None of us can get along without our favorite investigator., I cant let this happen to him again. The shock was beginning to wane a little, anger and determination taking its place. Hiding in plain sight has always been more fun for him anyway. Throughout the series, several people from friends and teammates to allies and enemies, including civilians realized the growing romance between Kensi and Deeks prior to them becoming a couple. So, whats the info about Kensis condition, Deeks asked, concerned. We normally keep Milo in the aquarium when hes not in training or on a job, Javier was explaining, moving at a quick pace as he gestured to an area that was closed off with caution tape. Geschichte: Fanfiction / Serien & Podcasts / Navy CIS / Navy CIS: Los Angeles / .um jeden Preis. By using our Services, you agree to our use of cookies. Talia began to show more of her own romantic feelings for Deeks upon reuniting with him when she hugged him, much to the jealousy of Kensi who had recently returned from Afghanistan. Adrians grip loosened ever so slightly and Deeks took his chance. Keep it up, make me proud, an emotional Deeks told Nell - leaving her in tears as he made his exit. "Miss Blye, you will be a waitress, Mr. Callen, the club has a sudden opening for a bartender, and Sam you will be a patron," Hetty announced, as she glanced at each team member. Deeks is still a cop with the LAPD. They continued the investigation and they also started to grow closer and eventually became romantically involved. Roughly 10 minutes later, Deeks time alone with Kensi was interrupted by someone clearing their throat behind him; when he looked up, he saw two men, who in any other situation he would have been intimidated, but right now, all he could think about was the woman lying in bed in front of him who had yet to wake up. No, as far as we knew, she wasnt seeing anyone; it could have been a one-night stand, anyway, thanks Doc Sam answered as Callen was still a little shocked. Kensi is later shocked to discover that Arkhos has the entire building wired to explode and desperately tries to free Deeks, but to no avail. They say they're just partners, but everyone knows they have a "thing. However, it seems like some fans have an important request when it comes to the future of the burgeoning Blye-Deeks family. Die Suche nach dem verschwundenen.

Guns N' Roses London 2022, Death Records Bakersfield Ca, Was Joanna Garcia Really Pregnant On Reba, Christopher Smith Obituary, Bbc Radio Merseyside Presenters, Articles D