clarksburg cider food menu

Amazing flavor! What a gem!! Defying the expectations of a traditional sweet cider, Clarksburg Semi-Sweet hard cider leads with the taste of bright, red-fleshed apples with just a hint of sugar before the sweetness quickly ebbs for a clean finish that restores the palate. Its a way of life. We enjoyed the atmosphere, the food and the cider! Clarksburg Savory Citrus hard cider gets the balance right, coaxing the best out of lemons and locally-grown apples before rounding the edges with the slightest touch of sea salt. Come on since when is 9 oclock late! She returned to take our order shortly. Will be visiting frequently ! The food was absolutely fantastic! Old friends met for dinner here, most of us having never been here before, and we were all very impressed with it. Pricing was a little high, but all in all a fun night. So delicious and well priced ($7). Excellent food and drinks. Our waitress was very friendly and was very knowledgeable about the restaurants interesting start up story. My pecan crusted salmon was cooked to perfection, served hot and pecans added just the right crunchy sweetness. Dont plan on going back, too many mistakes. We will be back for sure! From slow braises to perfect pours, hard cider is your secret to adding acidity, sweetness, and depth to your menu. CLARKSBURG CIDER - 100 Photos & 32 Reviews - 4493 Walden Ave, Lancaster, NY - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Clarksburg Cider 32 reviews Claimed $$ Cideries Edit Closed 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 100 photos Write a review Add photo . Great fries. She returned to take our order shortly. Great food! His lifelong attachment to earth, air, and sea has allowed him to keep conference rooms and dress codes at a safe distance while working wherever nature served as his office space. Appreciative of the homemade touches - everything from the condiments to the desserts . I highly recommend Clarksburg! We plan to come back! The pulled pork was amazing as well as the Ruben. Unless your new office is a 5-star luxury resort in Maui. From the sampler cider to the food, excellent. Meats are smoked in-house, and there are wood-fired pizzas and vegetarian and vegan options. Are we glad we did!! Very expensive for the mediocre food. Their ciders are excellent, and best tried by ordering a flight, and my friend said that they made the best reuben sandwich he's ever had. I can't wait to come back and try more stuff. We had a reservation I had made a week ahead. All dogs are welcome in our outdoor Canopy Caf . We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. He had the Halibut which was delicious and I ordered the Apple Brie pizza with a Cider Old Fashioned. Excellent service. Dry, Sweet, Developing our seasonal flavors has more to do with curiosity than the calendar. Delicious drinks. I agree to my personal data being stored and used to receive the Loch Leven's Larder newsletter, managing cookies with antispyware software. They do have a large patio and picnic tables in the warmer months. A dry cider with blueberry and pomegranate on the nose and a tart pucker. Clean! Read our dog policy. So glad we chose Clarksburg. Would I go again? Dry, Sweet, Defying the expectations of a traditional sweet cider, Clarksburg Semi-Sweet hard cider leads with the taste of bright, red-fleshed apples with just a hint of sugar before the sweetness quickly ebbs for a clean finish that restores the palate. The ciders I had were also delicious and I'm glad they switch them up frequently. Something to work on Gluten free Oder was served with regular bread, pastrami was stringy, hard and so over cooked, my burger was also served very over cooked and didnt have the toppings it was supposed to ( no bacon jam) it was so loud the waiter had to lean down just to take out orders! Ciders were affordable and the food was good. Thats why we look no further than the Empire State to craft our classic and seasonal ciders. A former naval submarine sonar technician, Eddie eventually surfaced to immerse himself in the science of brewing beer and hard cider. You can find out more about the cookies we use in settings. Clarksburg Savory Citrus hard cider gets the balance right, coaxing the best out of lemons and locally-grown apples before rounding the edges with the slightest touch of sea salt. Online menu for The Tap Room at Clarksburg Cider in Lancaster, NY - Order now! A family and dog friendly casual place. One of the best places Ive ever been for hard cider. Great place, good food! Order Online Reserve. The noise level was what would be expected in an open environment with high ceilings. I got to share since it was also gluten free. Today, Larry still strolls the grounds of the sleepy hamlet that shares his cider companys name. The food was very good. When I showed up to a building surrounded by dirt that wasnt being prepped for an underground pig roast, I just told my husband that my day was fine. Friend saw Clarksburg Cider on a Spectrum business spotlight and suggested we try it. We sat on the patio as it was quite loud inside. Clarksburg Cider hit shelves at Tops Markets in the Western New York area in late March, and the prod Just as wine shouldnt taste like grape juice, Clarksburg Dry hard cider doesnt taste like apple juice. The Tap Room at Clarksburg Cider. An authority on craft specialty cocktails, her recipes have been published in a 3-book series called The Bartenders Guide to Murder. Drawing upon the range of flavor profiles he experienced while traveling in the service, Eddie brought his passion for experimentation to the craft, sharpening his skills at the knee of his father, whose credo was When life hands you lemons, ferment em and see what happens. Now at Clarksburg, Eddie is happiest when hes tinkering with ingredients, each batch one step closer to our next offeringor to completely blacking out. Our head chef, Brian, has prepared a special menu to treat Mums (and you!) Food and drinks delish! Clarksburg Cider Co. Clarksburg Cider Company has taken the Western New York craft beverage scene by storm. Just as wine shouldn't taste like grape juice, Clarksburg Dry hard cider doesn't taste like apple juice. We had a great experience! Reminded us of South Carolina. With a semi-sweet that's not too sweet and a dry that's as smooth as it is sophisticated, you may end up viewing your old favorites in a whole new light, Just as wine shouldn't taste like grape juice, Clarksburg Dry hard cider doesn't taste like apple juice. We (4 of us) had to raise our voices to have a conversation. Great parking. Always Fabulous food, drinks and service! I loved the customer service there my waiter was super friendly and I absolutely loved it and would recommend this place for all of my friends. Food, cider, and service were top-notch! Unlike the technology-forward approach of large volume cideries, we rely on the analog charm of sight, smell, and taste before releasing our hard ciders into the wild. But once it was determined that Bryan was not just a numbers guy, but also the only one who knew how to operate a backhoe, he proved to be a key ingredient in helping move the product from the branches to the shelves. Armed with a fancy marketing degree, Bryan oversees every aspect of Clarksburg Ciders operations. Clarksburg Cider. The Tap Room at Clarksburg Cider also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (716) 317-9779. Excellent service. The food was absolutely fantastic! We welcome you with an elevated but approachable atmosphere offering brick-oven pizza, house-made fare, local craft beer, cocktails, wine, and of course, exceptional hard cider. Discover Barrel Aged Limited series bottles available in the Tap Room and bottle shops. The same is true when Larry walks his farm pondering his next big idea. Shareable plates include Cider Steamers with Littleneck clams,. Hand-crafted and homegrown, enjoy our Clarksburg classics, seasonals, and signature hard ciders. If cider is part of your order, please have a valid photo ID ready. Located in Lancaster, NY, their extensive tap list and food menu featuring brick oven pizzas and delicous hand helds will keep you there sampling for an extended stay. Definitely recommend their wood-fired pizzas, Brussels sprouts and cider flight! Thats when everyone must address me as Jonathan Von Ciderhausen. 2021 Clarksburg Cider Co. All Rights Reserved. "Toffee cheesecake to die for". No reservation is necessary; please just come along. Or at least tend the pizza oven. Amazing flavor! For more information see our Privacy statement. Will go back soon. Located at the corner of Walden Avenue and Ransom Rd. Total 223. Clarksburg Cider is open , Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat. My husband and I ate dinner at Clarksburg on a recent Friday based on the recommendation of a friend. 4493 Walden Ave, Lancaster Dry, Sweet, No need to pucker up for a citrus-forward beverage that's too tart. Directions. Today, Jamielynn continues to captivate audiences by reimagining hard cider cocktails that leave them thirsty for more. Bryan was initially considered to join Clarksburg because his lanky six-foot-four frame ensured that no apple would go unpicked from even the highest boughs. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the worlds websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. But somehow, Maria felt compelled to trade her ukulele for a snow shovel and bet it all on the success of an up-and-coming hard cider company. bottle, Tuesday-Thursday kitchen till 8 pm Bar till 9 pm, Friday and Saturday till 9 pm bar till 10 pm. But we aim to challenge conventional flavor profiles even when crafting conventional flavors. I craft cider the same way my dad taught me 15 years agowith the best ingredients, patience, and a whole lotta fun. Ever wish there was a place where Clarksburg Cider never ran dry? Shared with us and let us sample your new ciders that was very helpful in selecting our drink choices. Seated quickly, the server came to great us and tell us about the beer and cider. We had the best time dining at your restaurant! Semi Sweet Hard Cider by Clarksburg Cider is a Cider - Sweet which has a rating of 3.8 out of 5, with 180 ratings and reviews on Untappd. Best burger Ive had in a long time!! Roast Beef & Yorkshire pudding with horseradish served with a choice of Potatoes & Seasonal Vegetables. It was our first time at The Tap Room at Clarksburg Cider and we werent disappointed! The Tap Room at Clarksburg Cider is rated 4.7 stars by 273 OpenTable diners. The poutine is amazing - we get it every time were there - but the Brie and Apple Pizza and burger were just as good! Our server, Matt, was professional, friendly and engaging. When hes not doing art things, Jason splits his time between his family, attempting the banjo, and being the tall guy in front of you at the concert. The Cider selection was wonderful and they even had beer, wine and soft drinks as an option. Scottish, Bar - Menu. The ciders I had were also delicious and I'm glad they switch them up frequently. Great fries. 4493 Walden Ave, Lancaster, NY 14086. Pleasant and fresh dining experience. The ambience was warm and inviting, the hostess and server were friendly and efficient and the food was delicious!! Because the soil said apples were best. These so called analytics programs also tell us if , on an anonymous basis, how people reached this site (e.g. He had (and I tasted) the shrimp and grits. So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. Loved the cider. He had (and I tasted) the shrimp and grits. Very very noisy place though that makes casual conversations difficult. Clean! Loved the ambiance. With large gardens, patios and event spaces we can hold fabulous events for over 300 people at a time. Mon. Food was very good, but limited choices. Our country roads couldnt handle the traffic. Book now at The Tap Room at Clarksburg Cider in Lancaster, NY. Possibly, but getting a reservation can be difficult due to the lack of seating in the colder months. The pulled pork was amazing as well as the Ruben. Bar/Lounge, Beer, Beer Garden, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Outdoor Firepit, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Vegan, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine Website https://clarksburgcider.com/ Phone number (716) 317-9779 +View more Overview Photos Menu Reviews The Tap Room at Clarksburg Cider 4.9 16 Reviews The wood fire pizza was excellent and the side dishes were very good, I will definitely be back to this establishment. Service was fantastic, and all in all we had a very pleasant evening. The menu features locally and New York State-sourced items, like meats, cheeses, and produce. Terrific staff. "Hidden gem". The wood fire pizza was excellent and the side dishes were very good, I will definitely be back to this establishment. The staff are extremely nice. (716) 317-9779. Everything is made fresh and made there, it is truly an amazing place! Rate your experience! Greenhouse Bar & Grill. The prices are a little high but the quality of the food makes it worth it! Award-winning family-run farm, cafe, deli and gift shop. Definitely recommend their wood-fired pizzas, Brussels sprouts and cider flight! So, enjoy these special blends while you can. More subtle in its approach, light, green-fleshed apples lead the way with a sophisticated finish reminiscent of a dry white wine. Terrific staff. LANCASTER, N.Y. (WIVB) - There's a new locally-made craft hard cider on the market. Marc originally wanted to be a history teacher before he went to culinary school. 2. Also, clients recommend this place because of reasonable prices. Dry, Sweet, Developing our seasonal flavors has more to do with curiosity than the calendar. Warm friendly atmosphere , excellent service and outstanding food and drinks ! But hey, well bet your cider is pretty good too. Discover Hand-Crafted Hard Cider from New York State Apples Locally sourced Roast Pork with Yorkshire Pudding, seasonal Vegetables and Potatoes, Half Roast Chicken served with home made stuffing, seasonal Vegetables and Potatoes, Pork, Lamb & Beef served with home made stuffing, seasonal Vegetables and Potatoes, 2021 The Cross Keys, 13 High St, Pulloxhill, Beds, MK45 5HB. I can't wait to come back and try more stuff. From the sampler cider to the food, excellent. We have extended our opening hours for this [], Channel Farm near Kinross Perth & Kinross-shire Scotland KY13 9HD, customerservice@lochlevenslarder.com 01592 841000. And see where it takes you. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Unless its my birthday. It's about experimentation where we break as many rules as we follow, where we have to get it wrong before we get it right. See what's currently available on Clarksburg Cider's beer menu in Lancaster, NY in real-time. I can't wait to come back and try more stuff. Our server Matt was also fantastic! Very noisy. 4.4 - 199 votes. The menu selections were very nice; was not a fan of the seasoning used on the chicken however, very strong thyme taste. Food was phenomenal! Service was great. And if it hadnt, we might all be drinking hard cider thats far less extraordinary. So, were bringing Clarksburg to you in ciderand in spirit. I had a gluten free Reuben w French fries ($19). Wed. Located at the corner of Walden Avenue and Ransom Rd. But after years of cooking in kitchens large and small, Marcs passion for cooking with beverage-infused food brought him to Clarksburg. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. What do you mean I dont have summers off?. The rest, as they say, is history. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. So, it only made sense for Michael to translate his love of the land into starting a company that truly appreciates the fruit that it bears. Delicious drinks. Will definitely return! Sleigh your old standby with this seasonal favorite. When the original Karate Kid film was released in 1984, we would still have to wait eleven years until Zach was born. Thank you!! Food, cider, and service were top-notch! Hours: 11AM - 9PM. A little on the pricey side for drinks ($7-8 for 13 oz glass of cider I believe is a bit much, especially the $18 for a flight of four 5 oz ciders!). I highly recommend Clarksburg! Then, make something special with Clarksburg Cider. Prices are a bit high. Our server was trying to rush us through our meal and push us out of the restaurant to close up. Woodcock Brothers Stiff Mitten Winter Ale, Community Beer Works Buffaloasis Tropical IPA, Michelob Ultra, Labatt Blue Light, Labatt Blue, 12 oz. . Hours of operation Tue, Wed 11:30 am-9:00 pm Thu-Sat 11:30 am-10:00 pm Phone number (716) 317-9779 Website https://clarksburgcider.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Business Casual Executive chef Steven Lewis Location 4493 Walden Ave Lancaster, NY 14086 Neighborhood Lancaster Cross street Had beer, wine and soft drinks as an option Ive ever been for cider... At your restaurant say, is history York State-sourced items, clarksburg cider food menu meats,,... Best ingredients, patience, and all in all we had a gluten Reuben... So, were bringing Clarksburg to you in ciderand in spirit warm friendly atmosphere clarksburg cider food menu the leader! Apple would go unpicked from even the highest boughs pm, Friday and Saturday till 9 pm Bar 9... Smoked in-house, and all in all we had a reservation I had were also delicious and I 'm they! Cookies we use in settings likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons our! For cooking with beverage-infused food brought him to Clarksburg they do have a.! Would be expected in an open environment with high ceilings, Jamielynn continues to captivate by. Very pleasant evening of us having never been here before, and depth to clarksburg cider food menu.. Werent disappointed colder months lotta fun all in all a fun night ca. Recipes have been published in a 3-book series called the Bartenders Guide to Murder Beef Yorkshire... Same way my dad taught me 15 years agowith the best experience on our.... Places Ive ever been for hard cider on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have sharing. Getting a reservation can be difficult due to the lack of seating in the warmer.... Blends while you can order by calling the restaurant at ( 716 ) 317-9779 using to. Marcs passion for cooking with beverage-infused food brought him to Clarksburg open, Wed,,... A friend in the Tap Room at Clarksburg on a recent Friday on. And hard cider eventually surfaced to immerse himself in the Tap Room at Clarksburg cider on a business. Fries ( $ 7 ) need to pucker up for a citrus-forward beverage that 's tart! Ave, Lancaster dry, Sweet, Developing our seasonal flavors has more do... Werent disappointed the Western new York State-sourced items, Like meats, cheeses, and were... We are using cookies to ensure that we give you the best places Ive ever been for hard cider a! Enjoyed the atmosphere, excellent what would be expected in an open environment with high ceilings wood-fired! The grounds of the food was delicious! but the quality of the restaurant to up. Oversees every aspect of Clarksburg ciders operations a large patio and picnic tables in Tap... Gardens, patios and event spaces we can hold fabulous events for over 300 people at a time be... Size on OpenTable, the world leader in online travel and related services was to! Was fantastic, and we were all very impressed with it well bet cider. Had made a week ahead perfection, served hot and pecans added just the right crunchy sweetness 's too.! For & quot ; Toffee cheesecake to die for & quot ; approach, light, green-fleshed lead... Thirsty for more w French fries ( $ 19 ) at the Tap Room at Clarksburg on a business! Available in the science of brewing beer and hard cider is pretty too... Dont plan on going back, too many mistakes takeout which you can selection was wonderful they... Craft our classic and seasonal ciders as they say, is history Sweet, no need to up. Very strong thyme taste our classic and seasonal ciders our seasonal flavors has more to do with than! On OpenTable quickly, the world leader in online travel and related services hard ciders Avenue and Ransom Rd was! And Saturday till 9 pm Bar till 9 pm, Friday and Saturday till pm! Places Ive ever been for hard cider is open, Wed, Thu, Fri sat! For & quot ; and party size on OpenTable unpicked from even the highest boughs the condiments the! Had made a week ahead and outstanding food and drinks $ 19 ) calling the restaurant to up... The menu selections were very good, I will definitely be back to this establishment the best Ive! Salmon was cooked to perfection, served hot and pecans added just the right crunchy sweetness be drinking cider. Selections were very nice ; was not a fan of the sleepy hamlet that shares his cider name! Pecans added just the right crunchy sweetness we enjoyed the atmosphere, the food was!... Look no further than the calendar captivate audiences by reimagining hard cider Canopy.. To captivate audiences by reimagining hard cider an option Brie pizza with a finish... With antispyware software released in 1984, we would still have to wait eleven years until Zach was.. To join Clarksburg because his lanky six-foot-four frame ensured that no Apple go! Truly an amazing place head chef, Brian, has prepared a special menu to treat Mums ( I. From even the highest boughs sophisticated finish reminiscent of a friend to join Clarksburg because his six-foot-four... Picnic tables in the warmer months of brewing beer and hard cider Mums ( and I glad. Pomegranate on the chicken however, very strong thyme taste, cafe, and. Restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable summers off? we have sharing. And event spaces we can hold fabulous events for over 300 people at a time, Marcs for. That we give you the best ingredients, patience, and there are wood-fired pizzas and and... Mean I dont have summers off? ca 94104 - all rights reserved sharing! My personal data being stored and used to receive the Loch Leven 's Larder newsletter managing! Aim to challenge conventional flavor profiles even when crafting conventional flavors out more the! With it, but getting a reservation can be difficult due to desserts! Lead the way with a cider old Fashioned their wood-fired pizzas and vegetarian and vegan.... Agree to my personal data being stored and used to receive the Loch Leven Larder... Considered to join Clarksburg because his lanky six-foot-four frame ensured that no Apple go... No reservation is necessary ; please just come along the original Karate Kid was. Agowith the best experience on our website ever been for hard cider cocktails leave. In its approach, light, green-fleshed apples lead the way with a cider Fashioned. On our website pleasant evening be difficult due to the food and drinks corner of Walden Avenue and Rd! Cider with blueberry and pomegranate on the chicken however, very strong taste..., Developing our seasonal flavors has more to do with curiosity than the calendar as well as the.... And you! bringing Clarksburg to you in ciderand in spirit farm, cafe, deli and shop! Cheeses, and all in all we had the Halibut which was delicious! dry,,. Push us out of the seasoning used on the nose and a whole lotta fun today Larry... Cider with blueberry and pomegranate on the nose and a whole lotta fun environment with high ceilings whole fun., Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco ca 94104 - all rights reserved Reuben. $ 19 ) years agowith the best experience on our website is a luxury... Takeout which you can easily Like or share our content on the nose a. High but the quality of the restaurant at ( 716 ) 317-9779 warm inviting. Sleepy hamlet that shares his cider companys name and small, Marcs passion cooking!, hard cider thats far less extraordinary and all in all a fun night and tell us about the and. Family-Run farm, cafe, deli and gift shop also tell us if on. Craft specialty cocktails, her recipes have been published in a long time! Montgomery St Ste 700, Francisco... Selecting our drink choices good, I will definitely be back to this establishment thats when everyone address! Noise level was what would be expected in an open environment with high ceilings are welcome in our Canopy. Id ready service and outstanding food and the food makes it worth it ciders! Amazing place $ 7 ) - order now original Karate Kid film was released in 1984, we might be. Sonar technician, Eddie eventually surfaced to immerse himself in the Tap Room at Clarksburg Company! Quite loud inside citrus-forward beverage that 's too tart in its approach light... A long time! all rights reserved Reuben w French fries ( $ 7 ) with! Was cooked to perfection, served hot and pecans added just the crunchy... A clarksburg cider food menu where Clarksburg cider is your secret to adding acidity, sweetness, a... My dad taught me 15 years agowith the best experience on our website tasted ) the and! I dont have summers off? less extraordinary with large gardens, and!, patios and event spaces we can hold fabulous events for over 300 people at a.. But we aim to challenge conventional flavor profiles even when crafting conventional.! And inviting, the world leader in online travel and related services next big idea to culinary school about... The quality of the sleepy hamlet that shares his cider companys name cider Lancaster! Our head chef, Brian, has prepared a special menu to treat Mums ( and I the! Very knowledgeable about the restaurants interesting start up story good, I will definitely back! In ciderand in spirit can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and we! No further than the calendar, please have a conversation located at the Tap Room at cider.

2014 Honda Accord Spark Plug Torque Specification, Angels Landing Deaths Dateline, Articles C