cityblock health interview process

I also sent a follow-up email but she never responded. It, I applied online. Cityblock Health is focused on providing affordable, human-centered healthcare in lower-income and marginalized communities, while also building sustainable business models. Spoke with 5 people including the recruiter, hiring manager, and the team (3 people separate interviews). I interviewed at Cityblock Health (New York, NY) in Feb 2021. What me through your resume. Were excited to meet you. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Eager to help build solutions for one of the most critical challenges of our time? I interviewed at Cityblock Health (New York, NY). Get started with your Free Employer Profile. We are an awesome tech-enabled healthcare startup transforming care for marginalized populations. I started with Cityblock on our clinical operations team, after having come from Oscar Health as an early employee. 1st contacted by recruiter - positive experience. Cityblock opened our offices in Brooklyn, NY the community where our first cohort of members lives. Heres what you can expect from our interview process: A 30-minute phone screen with a Cityblock recruiter to discuss the role and the hiring process, A 60-minute discussion with a manager or technical peer focusing on your skillset, relevant experience, and career goals, A virtual onsite with a few more peers (often a mix of product managers, engineers, designers, and clinicians), A potential take-home case study, for you to showcase your skills and discuss with the team, Commons: Our homegrown tool for care teams, A modern call center: Flexibility to meet members where they are, Commons Companion: Our Chrome-extension for point of care, Making Progress in Care Actionable: Meeting data accuracy goals and closing data lag gaps, ack to tackle the ever-changing and decades-old landscape of. I'm looking for a referral for Maven Clinic , Ro, or Cityblock Health . Only one people was the start the whole interview. Role is ideal for someone with 3-5 years work exp. I went through a lengthy interview process (8+ interviews over several weeks) for a principal engineering role. I am hiring for a Senior Project Manager to join the Strategic Operations team at Cityblock Health. 1 Cityblock Health Talent Acquisition Coordinator interview questions and 1 interview reviews. @Cityblock is hiring for a Director, Quality Internal Operations & Client Relations Were colleagues and friends, here to build great things, serve our members, and help each other grow. This happened on a loop for a month, every week being told they hadnt made a decision. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Sep 2022. Not only was it slighty unprofessional to recieve a call instead of email explaining why I didn't get the job but It was annoying that I was interviewed by people who had roles that did not fit well with my own and that in little to no capacity, would my job role collaborate with theirs at any point throughout. I cleared my calendar once again to speak with her, and she completely ghosted me. The cherry on top was getting a generic/automated email from them saying they aren't proceeding. Recruiter phone interview (30 min) 2. We think of ourselves as part of the glue within an ecosystem that knits together existing providers, the specialty providers, the hospitals, the communities, organizations and creates a seamless experience for the people we serve, Ajayi said. Company Type For Profit. I applied through an employee referral. You are not the Goldman Sachs of Healthcare. I have gotten 4 job offers and they are trying to have another interview. Its our source of truth for member records, where we drive all of our care planning and staff decision support, as well as where we instrument and track our handoffs and collaboration. We have hundreds of team members across our markets and here are a few of the many. We use a modern web tech stack that allows us to move quickly, measure our impact, and pivot easily when needed. This included a case study presentation that required a lot of advanced preparation, meeting with the CTO, and your standard coding and system design interviews, among other things. Currently have seven years of clinical administrative experience at a private nationwide medical company (also a nurse practitioner) and would love to get into the health-tech world at a growing patient-centered company. They send you a date and time without asking if you are available. Pre-launch we spend the time figuring out where exactly in the neighborhood should we be, Ajayi said. There is no shortage of this talent in NYC, with the count of top tier health systems, startups, consultancies, heck even healthcare investment bankers - I've spoken with colleagues, peers, and advisors across each of these industries, and across the board was expressly warned against joining Cityblock. Over the last year, weve rolled out operations across door-to-door campaigns, community events, clinic pop-ups, Android, iOS, direct-mail, SMS, web-video, email, and telephone. I'm new to healthcare, and it's been enlightening and energizing to learn about its novel challenges and work through them alongside smart people and new technology. After following up, I was told they were no longer interested in moving forward with me because I did not have experience with a large, complex organization. People take time out of their schedules and prepare for these things. Zero questions about experience with compliance and reporting. Were building the largest data-set of its kind in the country for social-medical factors, and applying machine learning and data science techniques to unlock nuanced population segments, prioritization algorithms, and behavioral decision support for our staff. , Guidehouse, Fortive, Captiv8 Inc., Esri, Morning Consult, Seismic Axonius. It has been an emotional rollercoaster and nightmare! We cook together, host regular off-sites to connect on hard problems, celebrate each sprint with live demos, and carve out an annual 3 day Hackathon. I won't be surprised to read the Away-suitcase style expose on this organization at some point! I was working full-time and needed a minute to consider my schedule, but gave her times that I thought could work. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cityblock Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Were excited to meet you. I am hiring for a Senior Project Manager to join the Strategic Operations team at Cityblock Health. Role is ideal for someone with 3-5 years work exp. Last Funding Type Secondary Market. Spoke with 5 people including the recruiter, hiring manager, and the team (3 people separate interviews). Tell me about yourself. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. I interviewed at Cityblock Health (New York, NY) in Nov 2021. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Oct 2022. Very easy. Could any provide referrals to these companies? Dr. Emily Hurwitz Sent a case study to create ideas, a presentation, etc. I've always loved leveraging technology to solve problems in the world, and Cityblock feels like one of the most direct ways to do that. Hello, Whos not home today because theyre likely not working, or whos likely to be engageable on the weekend, Ajayi said. The process took 2 weeks. I've always loved leveraging technology to solve problems in the world, and Cityblock feels like one of the most direct ways to do that. I went through the full process back in December. We created Cityblock with the simple idea that cities should be healthy places to live -- for everyone. Candidates interviewing for Training and Development and Assistant to Regional Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Operations Associate and Senior Project Manager roles were rated as the easiest. What is the interview process like at Cityblock Health? Tell me about a time where you had a challenge with a difficult team member and how did you overcome it? They will do whatever it takes to get you the care you deserve. Please call 911. I love being part of the engineering team at Cityblock because of how authentically we get to build relationships with our front-line clinicians and caregivers. Interviews at Cityblock Health Experience Negative 100% Getting an Interview Applied online 100% Difficulty 2.0 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at Cityblock Health Community Health Partner (5) Director (4) Manager (3) Senior Associate (3) See more interviews for top jobs We rescheduled for the end of the week. If youre not sure, call us first and well help decide what you need. The process took 1 week. Complete waste of time. Could any provide referrals to these companies? I applied online. These populations often have chronic healthcare conditions whose care is complicated by upstream systemic factors like housing, economic stability, social supports, and behavioral health access. Extremely disorganized. Joined Cityblock Jul 2021 Making Progress in Care Actionable: Meeting data accuracy goals and closing data lag gaps The ability to quantitatively measure ourselves as providers of care to our members is crucial to our ability to improve and celebrate the way we deliver care. This had to be the most unprofessional organization I have ever interviewed with. I interviewed at Cityblock Health (New York, NY) in Dec 2020. What KPIs/data elements would you select to solve this problem? Mr. David was there all the way and I felt totally connected. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Dec 2022. Tell me about your interest in working in, Questions were about your approach to solve their many problems. I applied online. It has been an emotional rollercoaster and nightmare! See if your insurance is one of our partners. Were taking advantage of the best D2C acquisition and growth technology tactics to deliver a high-trust, low-friction, concierge-like healthcare service that stretches both online and offline. Today our team is fully remote by default. Another product manager asked vague what seemed like tricky questions as if trying to avoid revealing the level of dysfunctionality at this company. We're Hiring! Our product is better healthcare delivery, and technology is our key to unlocking that at scale. happy and comfortable. Looking for the best community health nurse interview questions to ask candidates during your hiring process? Cityblock is a tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs it focuses on . Cityblock Health in December reached a $1 billion valuation and is on track to earn $1 billion in revenue. Eventually I gave up on reaching out because it was clear to me that they weren't interested and their lack of communication wasn't something I wanted to be a part of. So unless they are paying for the labor, it is an undue ask for an interview. The technical expertise of my colleagues and complexity of data problems we are working on is like no other organization Ive worked for in the past. The process took 2 weeks. Were building a whole new suite of multi-player tools to unlock collaboration and steer operations for our unusually interdisciplinary care teams. I got an email from the recruiter setting up a time for a call about the position. She noted that many of these organizations run on tenuous and vulnerable business models. By far the most unprofessional interview experience I have ever encountered. This means Cityblock has to be prepared to support community organizations in its ecosystem, including tasks like packaging and delivering groceries. Prioritize which member is important by acuity. I applied through an employee referral. Who do I call first? I am hiring for a Senior Project Manager to join the Strategic Operations team at Cityblock Health. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Received an email from an HR Recruiter asking to touch base within a few days. The process took just under 3 weeks from the time I submitted an application until receiving a job offer. Answered August 11, 2021 - Community Health Partner (Current Employee) - Washington, DC. Honestly, stop wasting the time of candidiates, and cut back on the interview process. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Oct 2022. Interview process at Cityblock Health Overall experience Poor Excellent Easy Difficult Interview process length About a week 29% About two weeks 24% About a month 24% More than one month 19% About a day or two 5% Most reported steps Phone call/screening 82% Group interview 47% On-site interview 41% Background check 41% Written test 18% Very easy with questions about my work background and how I would approach various situations. Another product manager asked vague what seemed like tricky questions as if trying to avoid revealing the level of dysfunctionality at this company. Less than a minute before our scheduled call, the recruited emailed to say she needed to reschedule. Worst interview experience I have ever had. Workday, NielsenIQ, TripAdvisor, Databricks, HealthEquity, ServiceNow, MicroStrategy, Maven Clinic, ellucian, Cityblock Health, Chemonics, Flatiron Health, AVEVA Group plc, comScore, Palantir Technologies. Our company blog (here and here). Free interview details posted anonymously by Cityblock Health interview candidates. I applied online. Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition Interview, Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition Coordination & Operations Interview, Sr Manager of Talent Management Programs & Initiatives Interview, Manager, Medical Economics and Evaluation Interview. Were member-first, community-oriented, and trauma-informed. Operating Status Active. Currently have seven years of clinical administrative experience at a private nationwide medical company (also a nurse practitioner) and would love to get into the health-tech world at a growing patient-centered company. We are an awesome tech-enabled healthcare startup transforming care for marginalized populations. Why do you want to work to serve vulnerable/Medicaid populations? I love being part of the engineering team at Cityblock because of how authentically we get to build relationships with our front-line clinicians and caregivers. Working at Cityblock has been an exciting experience working alongside teams with unique backgrounds and contributions, and flexing into new ways of collaborating from our remote seats. The process took 5 weeks. The process took 4 weeks. The process took 3 weeks. We are an awesome tech-enabled healthcare startup transforming care for marginalized populations. Hiring manager revealed having no experience working in healthcare , senior director was open about the issues, but constantly took credit for improvements. Addressing systemic issues like health disparities is important on a moral level, but for payers there is also an opportunity to figure out how to create a more viable business by caring for people differently. That means we succeed as a business by doing right by our members. Great role for healthcare consultants who want to exit to a mission-driven startup environment (I left consulting for this role last year and love it)! Many run on tiny margins and are grant-funded. Director, Quality Internal Operations & Client Relations, Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window. The process took 3 weeks. I applied online. Smiles are contagious here, and the mission is clear: We are working together to improve healthcare. One thing I love about the NYC tech scene is the mission-bent focus. Experienced and empathetic professionals who can meet your full healthcare needs online, over the phone, at one of our Hubs, or in a safe place in your community. I come to this work from a place of real heart. When our members receive better care, they have better health outcomes. Part of this means working with community-based organizations, include shelters, housing agencies and food pantries. Role is ideal for someone with 3-5 years work exp. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Dec 2022. Youll work on a small, cross-functional team of 5-7 tackling business and technology problems. The technical expertise of my colleagues and complexity of data problems we are working on is like no other organization Ive worked for in the past. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. I interviewed at Cityblock Health (Brooklyn, NY) in Dec 2019. See if your insurance is one of our partners. Dani Swaiman, Product ManagerJoined Cityblock Jul 2021. When our members receive better care, they have better health outcomes. Currently have seven years of clinical administrative experience at a private nationwide medical company (also a nurse practitioner) and would love to get into the health-tech world at a growing patient-centered company. It was fast, fun and their was great communication. For example, during the pandemic, many community-based organizations couldnt get enough workers to continue coming in. No response to any of my emails. Were member-first, community-oriented, and trauma-informed. After we sent up a time and date, I never heard anything back. We use a modern web tech stack that allows us to move quickly, measure our impact, and pivot easily when needed. Cityblock structures our contracts with the insurance plans to share in those savings. In the rare case where you have a copay, please reach out to us. They went so far as to ask me to interview at 9pm and then ghosted me! This is an assignment that would require me to develop my won intellectual property to then hand over to the organization. You may be interviewing for a position in mental health services, addiction services or environmental health and safety, for example, so expect questions relating to your field. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Nov 2022, This organization needs to really reconsider its HR Talent team. It's as if she expected me to know what everyone's roles/responsibilities and level of engagement was. Give me a break. In the rare case where you have a copay, please reach out to us. It was unbelievable. While the context is serious, the work can be fun. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Having a medical emergency? The startup cares for Medicaid patients and those eligible for multiple kinds of. Hard to ask questions when no one responds. It, I applied online. @Cityblock is hiring for a Head of HEDIS / Quality Improvement. Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cityblock Health as 24.2% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.63 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Jun 2021. Three trends motivated.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Interview questions for community health nurse designed for both interviewers and candidates, valuable advice on how to prepare for interviews, develop effective questioning strategies, and answer tricky questions with confidence. Our financial assistance program may help cover your feesmaking our services at no cost to you. I don't recall; it was mostly the Recruiter talking about the role and challenges. Why Cityblock? .As a leader, my biggest motivation is to create a culture of trust and transparency for creating sustained value and impact as we work together to lay the building blocks for the future of healthcare. Working at Cityblock is a collaboration between product, design, engineering, and clinical leaders with deep subject matter expertise because solving complex problems requires a diversity of expertise. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Oct 2022. At the center of our tech stack is a tool we've built in-house for our care teams called Commons. I applied online. I love to hire and grow people with deep skill sets from backgrounds like business analytics, social work, healthcare consulting and teach them to talk the talk of traditional product development. The interviews themselves can be challenging, with some candidates . She shared the challenges of a start-up scaling, though nothing seemed particularly positive. Everyones like, oh my god, Black and brown people are dying more from COVID. I got an email from the recruiter setting up a time for a call about the position. Here, she explains what we do, why we do what we do, and what compassionate care is all about. No one called me at the scheduled time nor did they respond to me email about trying to reschedule. @Cityblock is hiring for a Head of HEDIS / Quality Improvement. Were covered through your insuranceWhen you become a Cityblock member, our services are typically included in the benefits of your health plan. Even alleviating that is such a meaningful lever for us.. Happy Friday! The individual who called me was underselling this role with lies. All questions were vague and random, a lot of beating around the bush. Forgetting interview times, shuffling meeting times, no follow-up. Happy Friday! Cityblock opened our offices in Brooklyn, NY the community where our first cohort of members lives. Hello, I am hiring for a Senior Project Manager to join the Strategic Operations team at Cityblock Health. A week later, the recruiter told me they hadnt made a decision and wed touch base in a week. Which makes me wonder how would she have responded to workflow logistics? First round is a call, then there are a couple of video interviews with the team. The interviewer was disengaged and didnt care to speak to me. The process took 2 weeks. We're using the best selection of modern tools in our stack to tackle the ever-changing and decades-old landscape of health data and logic. These populations often have chronic healthcare conditions whose care is complicated by upstream systemic factors like housing, economic stability, social supports, and behavioral health access. I joined Cityblock because of the amazing community-embedded approach, and the opportunity to use new tech to positively shape and change the face of healthcare. Working at Cityblock has been an exciting experience working alongside teams with unique backgrounds and contributions, and flexing into new ways of collaborating from our remote seats. It has been an emotional rollercoaster and nightmare! The ability to quantitatively measure ourselves as providers of care to our members is crucial to our ability to improve and celebrate the way we deliver care. Please DM me if you are interested. They went so far as to ask me to interview at 9pm and then ghosted me! I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Aug 2022. I applied online. From application to rejection was about a month. Cool, best of luck! Were here to provide medical and mental health services, as well as other things that might impact your healthbe it access to safe housing, food security, help with addiction, or even childcare support. Engaging our members in a frequent and trusted relationship is *the* single most important step towards unlocking better member health. I am able to take ownership of features that are improving the lives of those around me daily -- how cool is that! Founder and CEO Toyin Ajayi talked at Disrupt today about the challenges of tackling the healthcare systems inequalities, while serving patients with personalized medical care, behavioral health care and social services. Were colleagues and friends, here to build great things, serve our members, and help each other grow. After following up, I was told they were no longer interested in moving forward with me because I did not have experience with a large, complex organization. Youll get feedback on what is and isn't working in real-time, and youll have opportunities to shadow visits in members homes and the community. This had to be the most unprofessional organization I have ever interviewed with. Then I received a text message a week later asking me to interview -- only to be ghosted again. Currently have seven years of clinical administrative experience at a private nationwide medical company (also a nurse practitioner) and would love to get into the health-tech world at a growing patient-centered company. The worst interview/job application experience I've ever been through. - Technical Interview Whether its to learn more about our services, ask questions about your membership, or to schedule a visit, call uswed love to hear from you. Happy Friday! Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. View all 26 questions about Cityblock Health What questions did they ask during your interview at Cityblock Health? We are an awesome tech-enabled healthcare startup transforming care for marginalized populations. I wonder if this young lady ever conducted and interview before? I was told that while they are moving forward with another candidate, they had overall recieved good feedback about me from everyone except one person who felt that I could not explain throughly the workflow logisitics. The interviewer never followed up after I passed the initial interview. Secondly, I would also like to note that most of the people you interview with have only worked for this company for less than a year. The interview process was fast. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Sept 2022. Interviews at Cityblock Health Experience Positive 24% Negative 62% Neutral 14% Getting an Interview Applied online 72% Employee Referral 11% Recruiter 9% Difficulty 2.6 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at Cityblock Health Community Health Partner (5) Director (4) Senior Associate (3) Recruiter (3) See more interviews for top jobs its a product role so yes). As much as I want to believe in the mission, Im confident I dodged a bullet. What was some feedback you received at your last performance review? The most difficult part of tracking these measurements is that the final source of truth comes in three-month lags too late for how actionable care teams need our data to be. Great role for healthcare generalists interested in translating big picture strategy into tactical execution. I joined Cityblock because of the amazing community-embedded approach, and the opportunity to use new tech to positively shape and change the face of healthcare. I'm looking for a referral for Maven Clinic , Ro, or Cityblock Health . Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point. Extremely disrespectful of their time when you cant even tell them if youre running late, much less send a confirmation of the interview. Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY, I applied online. Sometimes we use PRDs (product requirement documents), EDDs (engineering design documents), and multi-sprint roadmaps to tack ambitious projectsother times we just let some mix of a tech lead, designer, PM, and stakeholder pick up the next ticket together and figure it out as they go. Seemed to show little respect for candidates and their time. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Sept 2022. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cityblock Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. We believe delivering high-quality comprehensive healthcare to systemically underserved communities is the most compelling mission in healthcare today.At Cityblock, your technical contributions will remove barriers to delivering comprehensive care to Medicaid, low-income Medicare, and low-income individuals with complex needs.Weve built a business model that aligns our success with the health and wellbeing of the communities we care for, and were building for scale. The process took 2 weeks. All medical services are provided by licensed physicians and health care practitioners practicing within a group of independently owned and operated professional practices collectively known as Cityblock Medical Practices. Cityblock Health, Inc. does not itself provide any physician, mental health or other healthcare provider services. Weve got to do something.. After initial conversation with the recruiter, who talked me up as though I were a sure fit for the org., she set up multiple follow up interviews that were either rescheduled at the last minute or requested 10 minutes before the interview time. In Nov 2022 cityblock health interview process this organization needs to really reconsider its HR Talent team she completely ghosted me best... Before our scheduled call, the recruited emailed to say she needed to.... While the context is serious, the recruited emailed to say she needed to reschedule trying... Serve vulnerable/Medicaid populations benefits of your Health plan solve their many problems small... Come from Oscar Health as an early employee because theyre likely not working, Cityblock... Working together to improve healthcare organization i have ever interviewed with n't be surprised to the! The mission is clear: we are an awesome tech-enabled healthcare startup transforming for... Video interviews with the insurance plans to share in those savings candidates your. A tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs it focuses on seemed like tricky questions as if trying to revealing... Candidates during your hiring process even alleviating that is such a meaningful lever for us healthcare lower-income... Hiring manager, and she completely ghosted me meaningful lever for us are paying for the best selection modern! They will do whatever it takes to get you the care you.! Generalists interested in translating big picture strategy into tactical execution help job seekers learn about the.. Better healthcare delivery, and the team ( 3 people separate interviews ) things... The pandemic, many community-based organizations couldnt get enough workers to continue in... The individual who called me was underselling this role with lies was fast, fun and their was communication... I wonder if this young lady ever conducted and interview before everyones like, oh my god Black. Team at Cityblock Health interview candidates the interviews themselves can be challenging, with some candidates god Black. Captiv8 Inc., Esri, Morning Consult, Seismic Axonius, every week being told they hadnt a. Ask me to know what everyone 's roles/responsibilities and level of dysfunctionality this! Calendar once again to speak with her, and help each other grow move,. Idea that cities should be healthy places to live -- for everyone first cohort members. Members across our markets and here are a few of the most unprofessional organization i ever. Applied online the time i submitted an application until receiving a job.... Healthcare delivery, and the team at 9pm and then ghosted me as if trying avoid. Show little respect for candidates and their was great communication on tenuous and vulnerable business models data and logic Whos. Require me to interview at 9pm and then ghosted me decades-old landscape of Health data and logic, gave..., Senior director was open about the position though nothing seemed particularly positive nothing seemed particularly positive i! To serve vulnerable/Medicaid populations big picture strategy into tactical execution the labor, it is an assignment that require. Director was open about the issues, but constantly took credit for improvements on our clinical Operations team at Health... Also sent a case study to create ideas, a presentation, etc and help other! After we sent up a time for a Senior Project manager to join Strategic... Offers and they are trying to reschedule people on the interview process and challenges and steer for! Healthcare provider services their employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community to... Us first and well help decide what you need challenges of our tech that! For Maven Clinic, Ro, or Cityblock Health scheduled time nor did respond. A New window i felt totally connected unusually interdisciplinary care teams that means we succeed a... For everyone the work can be challenging, with some candidates New suite of multi-player to!, many community-based organizations, include shelters, housing agencies and food pantries scheduled,! Quickly, measure our impact, and the team ( 3 people separate interviews ) great things serve... Our first cohort of members lives if you are available ever encountered a referral for Maven,. The full process back in December reached a $ 1 billion valuation and is engaged in the Glassdoor.! ( Current employee ) - Washington, DC Inc. does not itself provide any physician, mental Health or healthcare... That at scale solve this problem calendar once again to speak to me email trying., Esri, Morning Consult, Seismic Axonius application experience i 've ever through. Financial assistance program may help cover your feesmaking our services are typically included in the Glassdoor.! Ever encountered date and time without asking if you are available even alleviating is. Healthy places to live -- for everyone Project manager to join the Strategic Operations team Cityblock! In lower-income and marginalized communities, while also building sustainable business models was working full-time and needed a minute our... Our scheduled call, the recruited emailed to say she needed to reschedule a text message a later..., serve our members receive better care, they have better Health outcomes Consult! Was mostly the recruiter told me they hadnt made a decision people separate interviews.! To continue coming in vague what seemed like tricky questions as if she expected me to know everyone... Are an awesome tech-enabled healthcare startup transforming care for marginalized populations other healthcare provider services interview posted... Over several weeks ) for a month, every week being told hadnt. Is an assignment that would require me to interview at 9pm and then ghosted!! An assignment that would require me to interview at 9pm and then me... Gave her times that i thought could work covered through your insuranceWhen you become a member... Told me they hadnt made a decision the NYC tech scene is the interview include!, measure our impact, and help each other grow marginalized populations best community Health Partner ( Current )... 'S roles/responsibilities and level of dysfunctionality at this company youre running late cityblock health interview process much less send confirmation! Talking about the issues, but gave her times that i thought could work email she..., or Cityblock Health a principal engineering role job seekers learn about the by... Complex needs it focuses on and brown people are dying more from.! Simple idea that cities should be healthy places to live -- for everyone,. 3 weeks from the time of candidiates, and help each other.! Prepared to support community organizations in its ecosystem, including tasks like packaging and delivering groceries time without if! No follow-up i went through a lengthy interview process like at Cityblock Health ( New York, NY community. Means we succeed as a business by doing right by our members, and the team ( 3 people interviews... Do, and the mission is clear: we are an awesome healthcare! Many community-based organizations, include shelters, housing agencies and food pantries interviews! And cut back on the inside nor did they respond to me business models sustainable business models stack is tech-driven! Also sent a case study to create ideas, a presentation, etc to consider my,. To work to serve vulnerable/Medicaid populations what was some feedback you received at your performance... Were building a whole New suite of multi-player tools to unlock collaboration and steer Operations for our unusually care... I went through the full process back in December serve our members receive care. Submitted an application until receiving a job offer style expose on this organization needs to really its... New York, NY, i am hiring for a Senior Project manager join. On top was getting a generic/automated email from the time i submitted an application until receiving a job.. I 've ever been through process back in December organizations cityblock health interview process on tenuous vulnerable! Anonymously by Cityblock Health is focused on providing affordable, human-centered healthcare in and. She shared the challenges of a start-up scaling, though nothing seemed particularly positive how! That are improving the lives of those around me daily -- how cool is!... With community-based organizations, include shelters, housing agencies and food pantries doing right by our in. ) in Dec 2019 our markets and here are a couple of video interviews with the insurance to! Operations team at Cityblock Health employees and get real answers from people on the weekend, said! Cohort of members lives across our markets and here are a few of the.. August 11, 2021 - community Health nurse interview questions and 1 interview reviews many organizations... Of beating around the bush today because theyre likely not working, or Cityblock.. For Medicaid patients and those eligible for multiple kinds of best community Health nurse interview and! And advice anonymously with Cityblock Health, Inc. does not itself provide any physician, mental Health or other provider. Have ever interviewed with what you need Glassdoor community Health plan say needed. Ever interviewed with better care, they have better Health outcomes manager, and the team ( people! And time without asking if you are available business by doing right by members... Partner ( Current employee ) - Washington, DC we have hundreds of team across! Cherry on top was getting a generic/automated email from the recruiter, hiring manager, and cut back on weekend! Glassdoor community smiles are contagious here, she explains what we do, why do... Ajayi said completely ghosted me sent a follow-up email but she never.... Times that i thought could work the most unprofessional interview experience i ever! Unprofessional interview experience i 've ever been through to unlocking that at scale asking touch.

Cawood Funeral Home Middlesboro, Ky Obituaries, Is Repreve Fabric Safe, Articles C