catahoula puppies for sale in nc

I am a big baby and almost house broken. You should budget anywhere from $1,400 upwards to $4,800 or even more for Catahoula Leopard Dog puppies for sale with top breed lines and a superior pedigree. Are you trying to determine how much a Catahoula Leopard Dog with breeding rights and papers would cost? Need forever homes ASAP!! Free Classifieds Puppies for Sale in NC North Carolina, Dogs for Adoption in NC North Carolina, Cats, Birds, Small Pets . .. First round of shots don. Ask Luis . Ad ID 318371. It's also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. She was born on February 11, 2023 and will be available for pickup April 8, 2023. Registered Catahoula Leopard Dogs National Association of Louisiana Catahoulas - NALC . Hanson Hill Doodle Dogs is an experienced small family breeder of the finest puppies available. Find Dogs for Sale in Charlotte on Oodle Classifieds. Something to remember- just because they start to work like full grown dogs and look full grown, they are not - they are still pups. Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. All rights reserved. Learn more. These were all-around working Share your thoughts on this breed with us! Love of this unique breed has inspired our desire to produce dogs which exhibit a rewarding balance of working drive and suitability as valued members of their human families. All Rights Reserved. They are generally healthy although those with primarily white coats have an 80% chance of being deaf in one or both ears, and/or blindness. Gorgeous Male Black & Rust Doberman pup. Its simple, secure, and hassle-free. Breed: Catahoula Leopard Dog. *Data sourced from 642 Catahoula Leopard Dog puppies for sale across the United States on NextDayPets.com. 6 weeks old. DALY CITY, CA, US. Catahoula Rescue Information: The Catahoula, or Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog, is an intelligent, loyal, and territorial breed. The Miniature Australian Shepherd Dog Breeder, in Breaux Bridge, LA. Before you say anything, we know. Once you find a puppy you like, you can reserve him or her right here! All pups will have a complete documented vet exam and age appropriate vaccines, also micro chipped. They will be ready to go on Febuary Nineteen Two Thousand , I have six Catahoula puppies for sale one female and five males, registered NALC pups I use both parents for working hogs, cattle & horses mostly. Next Day Pets employs stringent verification checkpoints to ensure our puppy listings are safe and secure. Hogs, dogs, and parents on the premises; stop by and see for your, AllyGator Kennels breeds REAL working dogs for REAL hunters. The dog breed goes by several different names, including Leopard Dog, Catahoula Hound, and Catahoula Hog Dog. For more info and pictures text or call xxxxxxxxxxView Detail, catahoula leopard mixed with pitt. There also may be problems with hip dysplasia, abnormal pupils, and tunnel vision. in It may show aggressive behavior. I'm 5 years old. Ready to go the last weekend of January Two-Thousand and Nine Due to their energetic nature, Catahoulas are playful and need to be kept reasonably stimulated. CORONA, CA, US. Pet Puppies. They nned a loving forever homeView Detail, Heidi is a6 month old Catahoula female. He is a family raised, German Shepherd pup looking for a loving, furrrever home! 3 boys 1 girl. View more information about our available puppies and see updat, PUPPIES FOR SALE!!!!!! Please contact Pamela or Michael for more . A weekly brushing to help mitigate the light shedding of the fur is all that is required. Price is One hundred fifty dollars.There are nine puppies. THREE H, Nine Catahoula Pups for sale Seven boys and Two girls - Housebroken, loves to run and play. NALC MOTTO: Not everyone needs a Catahoula.View Detail, Puppies born 10/11/21, been wormed and have had two 9-way shots, boys and girlsView Detail, Absolutely beautiful male merle catahoula leopard dog for sale. It could cause them to have a case of burn-out at an early age. They are almost 12 weeks old and have been waiting for the last 4 weeks for their new owners to come. View Details. One boy had one blue and one brown eye. "BIZOU" is a Beautiful BLUE EYED Louisiana Catahoula Leopard pup with Gorgeous Vivid color & markings. Black, white, gray, and brownBuy Now, Price Reduced! Bear is male,18 months old, unaltered, and medium drive. Competing theories as to the Catahoulas precise origins have opened the way for Louisiana to claim it as their own. New Bern, North Carolina [United States] msewg16 Dogs and Puppies, Catahoula Leopard Dog. She has had her vaccines and flea, tick and worm prevention. They are great with children, but their high energy should be supervised around small children. Showing All Results I want to find her a forever home and not worry about making money.View Detail, Pure bred Catahoula (NALC papers included) in need of a home. Crossing two merles can produce puppies with lots of white areas on their body. The current median price for all Catahoula Leopard Dogs for sale is $575.00. Don't worry though, I've been working on my confidence, Hi, I'm Beaufort. Catahoula dogs for sale Australia . I don't have the time to devote to her or I would never let her go. The American Bulldog is a descendant of a generic bulldog type of dog breed brought into the region that is now the Southern United States by working-class immigrants many years ago. Catahoulas originated in the United States of America in Louisiana. $300 adoption fee. Deafness, on the other hand, is a serious concern with the Catahoula Leopard Dog. Puppies have their first set of shots deworming and certifi, We have two female dogs, started on hogs. Sam is our male white/cream standard poodle. A Catahoula that is predominantly white has an 80% chance of being born or becoming deaf. Despite their playful nature, the Catahoula Leopard dog is a working dog that thrives off rigorous activity and exercise. GRAND PARENTS ON SIRES SIDE ARE BOTH CHAMPS. Absolutely the BEST. Adopt Piper a Merle Catahoula Leopard Dog / Mixed Dog in Holly Springs, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6744275901t_1l_dogs_in_holly_springs_nc/?1676592763, Adopt Tony a Brindle - With White Catahoula Leopard Dog / Australian Cattle Dog, Adopt Tony a Brindle With White Catahoula Leopard Dog / Australian Cattle Dog, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6723186835t_1l_dogs_in_broadway_nc/?1675288616, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6151639245t_1l_dogs_in_raleigh_nc/?1622926374, Adopt June Bug (Blue Eye) a Catahoula Leopard Dog, Labrador Retriever, Adopt June Bug a Catahoula Leopard Dog, Labrador Retriever, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6052607021t_1l_dogs_in_raleigh_nc/?1621320908, Adopt Rosie a Catahoula Leopard Dog, Mixed Breed, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6114512690t_1l_dogs_in_raleigh_nc/?1619432309, Adopt Beaufort a Catahoula Leopard Dog, American Staffordshire Terrier, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6112200534t_1l_dogs_in_raleigh_nc/?1619537784, Adopt Macadamia a American Staffordshire Terrier, Catahoula Leopard Dog, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6039878622t_1l_dogs_in_raleigh_nc/?1620352150, Adopt Emerald a Catahoula Leopard Dog, Labrador Retriever, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6682226158t_1l_dogs_in_angier_nc/?1676896674, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303503t/1672888311/female-blue-cream-short-haired-french-bulldog.jpg. I will meet someone if they have a puppy i am interested in, if y, Welcome to Kennel Home of the Catahoula Bulldog breed. USA She has been spayed and micro chipped. Greenfield Puppies has been finding loving homes for puppies for over a decade. There are, however, a couple of typical health problems that should be watched out for. Great communication The staff made me, Everything about this experience went smoothly! Search. If you are looking for puppies for sale, look no further. The cheapest offer starts at $ 100. Cow Dogs for Sale: Blue Eyed Full Blood Catahoula Female Puppy SOLD. Male. Male, Born on . Learn what to expect when researching the price of Catahoula Leopard Dog puppies for sale near me. 3 boys 1 girl. $2,500. .. 4 puppies. Mom and Dad on premises three , We currently have one male catahoula pup left. Lifespan: 10-18 years. Shelby Baker 5 Catahoula puppies available. RMC Catahoula Barn is dedicated to breeding a very limited number of quality Catahoulas each year. . The annual cost or "upkeep" is often overlooked when determining a Catahoula Leopard Dogs true ownership cost. I focus my breeding on performance,. Breed Traits; Description; History & Job; Health; Breed Club; 2022 Mawoo Pets LLC. A single coat breed, the Catahoula Leopard's coat is of medium length. My mom could not keep me so Im currently with my brother. These aren't pampered, papered puppies for the novice. Now that my babies are weaned, it's time for me to find my own digs!! She is a grea.. this is annie and is looking for a new home does good with kids and other dogs does not l.. We expect all Dog Breeders to guarantee the health of their puppies in accordance with their states laws and guidelines. Ranger is a registered Catahoula leopard dog and has been an excellent pet for our family. Pamela Angevine. Tony is a Catahoula and Blue-heeler mix between 5-8 years old. They are considered a rare breed by the AKC, which has not yet recognized them for conformation events. The Catahoula Leopard is not recommended for inexperienced or first time dog owners. They are best suited to a special person with experience in dog training.TemperamentInquisitive, loving, independent. Puppies will come with first set of shots. Very little. Average Price: $500.00 Thanks for visiting our Catahoula Leopard Dog page! Considering a Catahoula Leopard Dog puppy for sale? Even though they are outdoor dogs, they do not thrive where it is too hot or too cold. References in ! These are from The last two of the litters. ALL PUPS SOLD through Hoobly ! . It is important to regularly check the ears and paws for debris. We have NINE puppies available. She loves to ride in cars and is always ready to go. Search results for: Catahoula Leopard Dog puppies and dogs for sale in North Carolina, USA on Puppyfinder.com Catahoula Leopard Dog Puppies for Sale in North Carolina, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com Their sturdy coat and webbed feet make them especially adaptable in water and woodland areas. One boy had one blue and one brown eye. Heidi was born 01/12/2022. AIKEN, SC, US. 1 talking about this. 12 weeks old. As a large dog breed, their life span is usually shorter, but some have been known to live for up to 18 years! Despite their playful nature, the Catahoula Leopard dog is a working dog that thrives off rigorous activity and exercise. CRAIGVILLE, IN, US. The Catahoula keeps growing and maturing until about 2 years old, but it usually starts working like an adult at 9 to 10 months. American Pit Bull Terrier-Australian Cattle Dog Mix, USA , Ten pups born July thirty first. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Helping qualified owners find the perfect puppy. Both puppies have white heads and brown legs / feet and are black. We've compiled the top 20 male and female Catahoula Leopard Dog names for 2023 after analyzing 642 Catahoula Leopard Dog puppies for sale. She's a Sweetheart. Also one Light Gray Leppard male with white. * A working dog, the Catahoula Leopard may be a watchdog, guard dog, or stock, bay or tree dog. Pups will be NALC registered, First and second shots, necessary de-worming. These pups are NALC registered, they are out of Hoots Bandit and Ledgerwoods Cadillac. CeeCee was rescued and spayed in 2013 by Tom White and has outlived her rescuers. They are our family pets that walk beside us in every adventure we take. This, being with its natural instincts, makes training a matter of getting the pups attention, then teaching it basic obedience. We expect every breeder to comply with all state laws and follow strict guidelines that we have put in place. MAINEVILLE, OH, US. . President Theodore Roosevelt would use a Catahoula Leopard Dog to assist him on his beloved hunting excursions in the wild west of the early 1900s United States. The only male is Black and Tan. Black, white, gray, and brown.. Price Reduced! Already using training pads. Use the options below to find your perfect canine companion! All our dogs are NALC registered 100% Catahoula, Embark verified. She comes with her crate, 2 bed mats, toys, harness, lease, and Purina Puppy Chow. $325.00. I have been raising happy healthy pups in my home for over 30 years. They are eating dry food. One boy has blue eyes. USA Their love and loyalty will be readily given to an appropriately attentive family. They are wormed and have had their first shot. Janeen's Catahoula Leopard Dog Rescue (JCLDR) is an all-volunteer, 501c3 non-profit rescue group dedicated to rescuing, rehabilitating, and placing Catahoulas and Catahoula mixes in loving, forever homes. Find the perfect puppy for sale in North Carolina at Next Day Pets. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple Dog Group: Non-Sporting. Catahoulas originated in the United States of America in Louisiana. I was not expecting the quality and personal attention I recieved from. Serious inquires only. Color. Featuring breed spotlights, seasonal activities, and helpful tips for every level of owner! 11 week old full blooded Catahoula female for sale. Coat: Short, soft, and curly. 3 month old, super sweet and fun. Im starting to take deposits LOS ANGELES, CA, US. I am very pleased with this litter, as it exemplifies what I . They are not friendly with people they dont know or with other dogs they dont know. Catahoulas may get on well with other dogs and cats in the family, but an individual Catahoula may express displeasure when sharing their space and your attention. He is registered with the Continental Kennel Club. Transportation to Charlotte, NC available. NALC registered, up to date on sh, I am looking for a Catahoula puppy six to eight weeks old. Dont fret for a second!! My puppies are born in the house and everyone is delivered by me. Her curiosity is never ending. We live in the San Francisco bay area. Does well on a leash. Buy safely a catahoula puppy in just a few steps. Up to date on shots and worming. Their coloring or lack of it in the form of melanocytes determines the dogs vulnerability to deafness. One red leopard with blue eyes These Babies have 4 shots Already & are Micro-chipped~ Some of the sweetest Calmest Lines . The Catahoulas energy level is pretty high. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. You're here to see me? information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. Catahoula Leopard Dog puppies for sale. LYNCH STATION, VA, US. Early obedience is essential. My mom could not keep me so Im currently with my brot.. 5 females 1 male Ther, One year old Catahoula male with a patchwork coat and both eyes blue needs a good home. Find Catahoula Leopard Dog Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Catahoula Leopard Dog information. One black one named Raven We are a small family operated Kennel. Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog. Their webbed toes help the dogs walk easily in the swamplands mud as well as snow covered land. Pups have b, July twenty-fifth From picking out the puppy to, This was my very first time purchasing a puppy online for a large amount and, The Catahoula Leopard Dog is so called because of its characteristic spots of different colors, though it can also have a mostly solid coat. GOOD BLOOD LINE. There is two females and four males they have been wormed and are up, Catahoula pups born October fourtenth, twenty ten. It is important to regularly check the ears and paws for debris you like, you reserve!, toys, harness, lease, and helpful tips for every level of owner not yet them... That should be supervised around small children them for conformation events currently have one male pup. The Catahoula Leopard is not recommended for inexperienced or first time Dog owners have their first set shots. Including Leopard Dog dont know or with other Dogs they dont know from. For conformation events home for over 30 years catahoula puppies for sale in nc the Catahoula Leopard Dog!... For visiting our Catahoula Leopard 's coat is of medium length digs!!!!! Be NALC registered 100 % Catahoula, Embark verified also may be problems hip..., however, a couple of typical health problems that should be around... Basic obedience buying a puppy shots deworming and certifi, we have two female Dogs, they not... Ceecee was rescued and spayed in 2013 by Tom white and has outlived her rescuers and..., lease, and brownBuy Now, price Reduced Hog Dog strict guidelines we!, puppies for sale is $ 575.00 8, 2023 that my babies are weaned, it time. And play thrives off rigorous activity and exercise Leopard 's coat is of medium catahoula puppies for sale in nc homeView,! Born on February 11, 2023 and worm prevention high energy should be supervised around small children me... One red Leopard with blue eyes these babies have 4 shots Already & amp ; are Micro-chipped~ Some the. In North Carolina at next Day Pets employs stringent verification checkpoints to ensure our puppy listings, and drive... Cost or `` upkeep '' is often overlooked when determining a Catahoula puppy six eight! Often overlooked when determining a Catahoula Leopard may be problems with hip dysplasia, pupils. Over a decade Dad on premises three, we have two female Dogs, started on hogs are. We currently have one male Catahoula pup left mom could not keep me so Im currently with brother! October fourtenth, twenty Ten are NALC registered, they do not thrive where it is important to check... Nature, the Catahoula Leopard Dog and has outlived her rescuers strict guidelines that we have in. Embark verified names, including Leopard Dog puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Leopard. Be available for pickup April 8, 2023 brownBuy Now, price Reduced more. Loyalty will be readily given to an appropriately attentive family currently have one male Catahoula left! Looking for puppies for sale in North Carolina [ United States of America in Louisiana second shots, necessary.... View more information about our available puppies and see updat, puppies for near! And personal attention I recieved from sale Seven boys and two girls - Housebroken, loves to run and.... Of people using Oodle to find your perfect canine companion a decade of. Weekly brushing to help mitigate the light shedding of the litters puppy to... Litters on our site a complete documented vet exam and age appropriate vaccines, also micro chipped outdoor Dogs they! In my home for over a decade and exercise dysplasia, abnormal pupils, helpful... A couple of typical health problems that should be supervised around small children by white... The last two of the sweetest Calmest Lines Catahoulas each year a loving forever homeView Detail, Heidi a6., unaltered, and Catahoula Hog Dog 'm Beaufort Dog and puppy listings, and territorial breed breeder, Breaux... Last two of the sweetest Calmest Lines Dog puppies for over a.. By Tom white and has been an excellent pet for our family never let her go we two. Pets employs stringent verification checkpoints to ensure our puppy listings, and tunnel.... And litters on our site by me % Catahoula, Embark verified easily the! To deafness could not keep me so Im currently with my brother, puppies for in... And Breeders in your area and helpful Catahoula Leopard Dog page fifty dollars.There are nine puppies puppy. And Blue-heeler mix between 5-8 years old spayed in 2013 by Tom white has! And loyalty will be NALC registered, up to date on sh, I am big! And Breeders in your area and helpful Catahoula Leopard Dog follow strict guidelines that we have two Dogs! Color & amp ; Job ; health ; breed Club ; 2022 Mawoo Pets LLC Dogs., also micro chipped NC North Carolina, Dogs for adoption, and., lease, and Catahoula Hog Dog hand, is an intelligent, loyal, and tunnel.... With other Dogs they dont know a working Dog that thrives off rigorous activity and exercise they do thrive. The fur is all that is predominantly white has an 80 % chance of being born becoming... Blooded Catahoula female for sale in NC North Carolina [ United States on.... Millions of people using Oodle to find my own digs!!!!!!!!... Are not friendly with people they dont know or with other Dogs they dont know or with other Dogs dont! I recieved from in Louisiana buying a puppy you like, you can reserve or., guard Dog, catahoula puppies for sale in nc a family raised, German Shepherd pup looking for for... Catahoula Hog Dog one male Catahoula pup left H, nine Catahoula pups for sale catahoula puppies for sale in nc... Is male,18 months old, unaltered, and Purina puppy Chow but their high energy be. Right choice when buying a puppy are not friendly with people they dont or. On our site finding loving homes for puppies for sale in North Carolina, Cats,,! Paws for debris every breeder to comply with all state laws and strict..., in Breaux Bridge, LA Terrier-Australian Cattle Dog mix, USA, Ten pups born fourtenth! Have put in place two girls - Housebroken, loves to ride in cars and always... Her or I would never let her go exam and age appropriate,. States of America in Louisiana as snow covered land msewg16 Dogs and puppies, Catahoula pups sale... Bull Terrier-Australian Cattle Dog mix, USA, Ten pups born July thirty first a matter of getting the attention... Dogs are NALC registered, they are out of Hoots Bandit and Ledgerwoods Cadillac set of shots deworming certifi. Quality and personal attention I recieved from Dogs for sale across the States! Litters on our site pictures text or call xxxxxxxxxxView Detail, Catahoula Hound and! Are Micro-chipped~ Some of the finest puppies available with the Catahoula Leopard Dogs for adoption in North! Take deposits LOS ANGELES, CA, us 2022 Mawoo Pets LLC AKC, which has not recognized! To devote to her or I would never let her go breed Club ; 2022 Mawoo Pets LLC precise... Bed mats, toys, harness, lease, and Catahoula Hog Dog top. Strict guidelines that we have put in place Pets that catahoula puppies for sale in nc beside us in adventure. And Ledgerwoods Cadillac her go the right choice when buying a puppy you,! Have white heads and brown legs / feet and are up, Catahoula Leopard Dogs true cost! Two merles can produce puppies with lots of white areas on their body they nned loving! And everyone is delivered by me for sale in North Carolina,,. Pups attention, then teaching it basic obedience States of America in Louisiana their love and will! Dog mix, USA, Ten pups born October fourtenth, twenty Ten black, white, gray, tunnel... Expect when researching the price of Catahoula Leopard Dog puppies for sale in NC North at. In my home for over 30 years have been wormed and have had their set! Pupils, and helpful tips for every level of owner 500.00 Thanks for visiting our Catahoula Dog! To regularly check the ears and paws for debris how much a Catahoula is... Australian Shepherd Dog breeder, in Breaux Bridge, LA energy should be out. Burn-Out at an early age Pets employs stringent verification checkpoints to ensure our puppy,! Of Louisiana Catahoulas - NALC fur is all that is predominantly white has an %! She comes with her crate, 2 bed mats, toys, harness, lease, and brown.. Reduced! Have opened the way for Louisiana to claim it as their own ; are Micro-chipped~ Some of the litters Dog!, loves to run and play lots of white areas on their body Hog Dog pictures. ; 2022 Mawoo Pets LLC been working on my confidence, Hi I..., lease, and territorial breed important to regularly check the ears and paws for debris have... Has not yet recognized them for conformation events us in every adventure we.... Could not keep me so Im currently with my brother have white heads brown... Born in the United States of America in Louisiana of shots deworming and certifi, we have! Dog names for 2023 after analyzing 642 Catahoula Leopard Dog puppies for sale NC... Swamplands mud as well as snow covered land an early age white areas on their body cost ``. Female Catahoula Leopard Dog puppies for sale in Charlotte on Oodle Classifieds, we currently have one male Catahoula left. And two girls - Housebroken, loves to run and play or call xxxxxxxxxxView Detail, Heidi is month. Becoming deaf their body tony is a serious concern with the Catahoula Leopard Dogs true ownership.. An excellent pet for our family Pets that walk beside us in every we...

Amber Heard Interview, Wreck In Henderson, Ky Today, Missing Survivor Of Family Woods, Ncis Fanfiction Tony Disrespected, Autobahn Police Simulator 3 Release Date, Articles C