carlos minor gold rush: white water net worth

Get new writers / producers as both Gold Rush and Gold Rush WW are not near as good as they were 4 or 5 years ago. Truly a Bogus Move on not at least giving us fans a heads up To whoever made this choice, You Suck!!!!! Hope the idiots get to see these comments. the stock holders. Ridiculous decision! They should all lose their jobs. its all about the money ,not the people! Lost a huge amount of respect for the company after this. tsk tsk. Thats not rite to Just decided to take off a program halfway through the season?? I kept thinking, the season cant be over! Who Is Cate Campbell Boyfriend Adam Kerr, Are They Engaged? Stupidity. Gee thanks. Why would I want to go through this again. are you stoned, or just stupid. Sad. This is bullshit. Your viewers deserve respect, and removing this show with no explanation demonstrates a complete lack of grace on the part of Discovery/Disney. So needless to say this news pisses me off. Why would you cancel white water and leave Alaskan bush people and other stupid shows on? By David Leigh September 1, 2022. Cheers to the cast and crew of All Gold Rush projects!! Oh and by the way we are now turning the channel after Gold Rush. This is got to be the first time I have ever seen a series show being pulled in the middle of the season, and Im 65 years old. # Discoveysucks He initially made a living by milking cows before diversifying into the mining business. especially when they pull it right in middle of season. was really looking forward to it! One of the most prolific presences on "White Water" is Carlos Minor a former Marine drill sergeant who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty when the situation calls for it. I too was looking to see if my pvr had screwed up! I have to sit through sucky regular gold rush for my husband and looked forward to whitewater as a reward- please please dont cancel it!!!! This is REALLY frustrating.We love that show and after two weeks of checking when it would be on I check to see why and find this.Not happy! Farewell Discovery, Ill be back when White Water is, until then, Im not giving you another f#!#ing penny, I already got rid of cable because of channels doing crap like this. What a disappointment. Tim continued by writing, the series has been rating well again and this rather short sighted move will obviously harm that. He then said he was a reluctant messenger and they failed to communicate any of this to the shows crew or the fans watching at home. corporate greed at its best here!!!! just a hiatus mid season. Gene Cheeseman is an expert contractor best know as the cast of reality TV show Gold Rush. For me Whitewater is more relatable because it reminds me a little of when I was 12 growing up in the WV Appalachian mountains when my Dad first took me digging Indian artifacts. To add to the frustration, the show wont return until the current season of Gold Rush ends. White water starred Fred Hurt, Dustin Hurt, Wes Richardson, James Hamm, and other casts. A spin-off of Gold Rush, the series follows placer gold miners "Dakota" Fred Hurt and his son Dustin Hurt, returning to the wilderness of Haines Borough, Alaska, seeking their fortune by suction dredge diving within its raging whitewater creeks. I pay monthly and I will demand my money back or will start a class action suit against discovery plus for this blatant misrepresentation of your product. She often showcases her merchandise on her Facebook account. Seriously, Discovery, you really fuked up. Running the show at a later date you actually run the risk of loosing fan base. Also, they better not f up the downhill mountain biking. They dont deserve audiences the way they ride roughshod over them. I hope they all will find another place that is more committed to keeping them happy. The Dakota Boys put together a team of intrepid divers, mountaineers and bush mechanics to go where no miner has ever managed to explore - the depths of freezing plunge pools in white water rapids that have only recently become accessible. thanks. there just trying to hide money from the IRS its all about the money not the fans. this is what has happend! The show started with the miners in Alaska and then moved over to the Klondike region in Yukon, Canada. Discovery can suck it too. Really disappointed. The most recent addition is "Gold Rush: Freddy Dodge's Mine Rescue," which premiered in January of 2021 on Discovery+, but the most successful and tenured of the bunch has been "Gold Rush: White Water.". it really sucks in this world when you fat cats just want to get more money and waste our time I think they should get their own channel and move on from you jerks just wanting to get richer. You will never have the opportunity to fool me twice.. Unbelievable they could leave us hanging, would suggest we contact our networks and ask discovery is dropped from our packages and hit them in the pockets, so much for looking out for your customers. shove it discovery. You take White Water off, temporarily maybe. He is now living happily with his wife and children.Gold Rush Cast Net Worth, Salary Per Episode (2019). ). According to various sources, the Gold Rush casts were paid anywhere from $10 $25k per episode. Amen! Gold Rush White Water is our favorite! if they want to save money get rid of the moron who who cut one of the most real shows on Friday night that my family and I been watching for years . Please! its like the company owning it, is self sabotaging itself. Then to read the reasons makes my blood boil. I have been hunting for the next episode all of January. I will definitely . Its happenned before. Joe Biden probably had a hand it lol. cant people read? 42 Episodes 2022. Also Dave Turin is a boring gold rush and could have been shortened as well. We really like the Gold Rush/White Water show and are upset that it was stopped abruptly in the middle of the season. I think it is long overdue for directors/CEOs and board of directors to be reassigned else where and give us all a break. The only miner that has a clue is Parker Schnabel. Dave Turins show sucks and I wont watch Bush people because it is so fake, yet these shows are still on. Are those DC/ Disney assholes on ferry Dust (crack)! I agree 100%. Maybe getting other information on shows and maybe different plans. Total load of donkey crap! Very likely to cancel my Discovery subscription. Is He Divorced? THEY DESERVE TO GO BROKE! How much Parker is on TV , that little bratty punk not what we wanna see! He the little guy, he is The American nation playing out on camera. This is one of the reasons I find myself changing the channel on any new phoney Discovery introduction! Carlos Minor of Gold Rush: White Water | Discovery Carlos is a tough-talking, Mexican-American family guy, commercial diver, and an ex-Marine. Ive been wondering where this show went. I watch few shows per week this was one of them that I looked forward to. Was best season so far.White water was Better than egular Gold Rush by far.. thanks for ruining my friday nites with the kids. Hes the type of man who follows the rule very strictly and his strict attitude toward diving will pit him against Dustin. Something is totally out of whack. Evidently youre not a fan otherwise you wouldve never done that Hard to be loyal to your company when you make stupid ass decisions like this Tim please bitch smack that executive for me .. Gold Rush: White Water: Season 6 Photos View All Photos Tv Season Info Genres: Reality, Adventure Network: Discovery Channel Premiere Date: Nov 18, 2022 Executive producer: Carter Figueroa. its always about them and screw everyone else. Best show on TV. He spent 3 years in the marine before finally making a name for himself by joining Gold Rush: White Water in 2018. Terrible decision to quite showing their episodes. They get money from ads, they get money from cable subscriptions and they get money from their apps. Exactly I agree with you I was deleting shit off my DVR thinking it wasnt recording and freaking out that Im missing the show. I personally would like to offer some (small but helpful) financial support to help invest in his goal and gold. Congrats for pissing off all the fans! Discovery channel has to inform the viewer and fans. The network is playing with the numbers in its books for tax purposes and savings toward paying creatives for their shows. Tim Dalby already said that the show was already paid for when it comes to filming and editing it. That team is brutal watch. We are avid fans of White Water. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a4ca9c7708004a4ff821e53b478dc8cc" );document.getElementById("eedd789636").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright 2023 by TV Shows Ace. CUTTING THE SHOW IS RUDE AND DISAPPOINTING TO FANS. toooo many auto shows Discovery plus subscription might have to be binned .not happy. You should take that money and pay the fn guys who are out there digging in dangerous conditions that provide you your audience and ratings. In episode 2 of Discovery Channel's 'Gold Rush: White Water' Season 3, we saw Dustin Hurt and his team prospecting a new dive site in Alaska's Chilkat mountains to find gold. this was the only show left on Discovery that i watched faithfully. . What a way to treat loyal fans of the show. show was already paid for when it comes to filming. https://fb.watch/9OihI7XAwT/ Sorry for the peep show. Moronic! Give us back White Water please pulled by someone who doesnt get it because they dont watch it shame on you Director user feedback , I agree with fellow viewers , a bad decision. Please put it back on? Shame on the idiot or idiots who did this. That was literally the only show a gave a crap about. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. You dont just yank a show in the middle of the season I dont care what your tax reasons are. Most likely Justins team. Agreed. Get your shit together!!! In season three, he joined the show and started working for Todd Hoffman at Quartz Creek. And I dont buy any of your B.S. I hope they can get out of their contract and somebody else Picks Them Up! What a dumbass decision, in the middle of the season? We are cancelling Direct TV and going antenna (free TV ONLY) after February, thatll definitely help their tax situation with less revenue IDIOTS! Speaks volumes about discovery and their financial model. Somebodey is getting screwed. I hope discovery stock drops immensely. Get it together Discovery! On tonight's heart-stopping edition of Gold Rush: White Water . Well thats Tuesday night Scrapped. you get a show people want to watch and you take it off the air. This pisses me off more than ever!!! This wasnt a very good idea. One less hour of watching Discovery does have a positive note-I wont have to see and hear those hideous commercials with that idiot Mike Rowe advertising the new and never to be watched Dirty Jobs! Id rather have watched white water than regular gold rush. AGAIN , CORPORATE AMERICA ONLY THINKS OF THEIR BOTTOM LINE. Get the show back on the air, quickly. guess We all will just have to hold onto the memories and things we learned. I completely agree with you! The only reason why I have the Discovery+ App and keep it is becasue of both Gold Rushes. My gain and your LOSS! I thing gold rush white water is better than watching Fred with broken down machinery n Turin trying to sell his site to two mates for double the money n half the equipment take them out n slot white water in even if they dont find gold its exciting watching them dive for it get off ur asses descovery give us our show back or get lost for good, Iv been watching gold rush white water since the beginning. I hope Mickey Mouse gets herpes! the money you saved I hope you lose double or more ! We really want to see Dustin and the crews do well. I look forward to learning how the season progressed and hopefully the team found the honey pot of gold. I only tuned in to watch White Water. This tells me the people at the top making all the big decisions have there heads up there *** and only care about the money and not the viewers. to use this representational knowledge to guide current and future action. One of the best if not best show on tv! Really poor. I used to have it set for my DVR and it would record both GR and GR Whitewater because on DirecTv there was no way to separate them..since they put Whitewater on hiatus I just canceled till it comes back on. not only that, not even a warning! Ill be canceling my subscription will not watch gold rush or any other Disney related shows. This the best show on TV! I will lower my expectations of Discovery Channel accordingly. You have entered an incorrect email address! All rights reserved. Ill go first. Crew Finally Hit Bedrock To Score Over $100,000 In Gold I Gold Rush: White Water Watch on What does Carlos minor do for a living? Alaskan Bush People Raiven Brown Takes On A New Role, ABP Raiven Brown Says She Is Trying To Quit Bear Brown, Why Fans Are Unfollowing Whitney & Zach Bates, Demon Slayer Season 3 Episode 1: Release Date And Time. Just as it looks Dustin and crew are ready to strike it rich, the show vanishes into thin air. Bring them back!!!!!! Hope you go broke! Time to ditch Discovery and Sky. Our taste in shows not for the other gold rush teams. I will continue watching this series when it returns later this year. Tim Dalby released a social media post that revealed his show, Gold Rush: White Water, was going on a long hiatus. TOTAL DICK MOVE!!!!!!!!!! He has been published in Inside Sports Magazine, The Daily Oklahoman, and Oklahoma Gazette and websites such as Chud.com, 411mania.com, Sporting News, CBR, ScreenRant, and more. The Best reality T.V. Sitting here thinking surely that wasnt the end of the season? was enjoying it and now were done. to take white water off as it was setting good is crazy, These guys have become a joke total greed, Man, everything Iearn about Disney as a company makes me regret using their products. one of my favorite shows one of the reasons I pay for discovery plus. I watched Gold Rush White Water for years on DC, and now i have to find out on a forum that those greedy bastards from DC have put the show on hold! However this season White Water has been far more exciting. The show has been airing since 2010 and many of the cast members have appeared on Gold Rush since it first started. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. Kayla Johanson is the new girl on Gold Rush: White Water. Carlos Minor is a commercial diver and an ex-Marine. Discovery wont have to worry about tax purposes next year cause theyre going to filing for bankruptcy. While Im writingon the OG Gold Rush can you please get rid of Fred. is that why they lasted 14 years too long? Just sucks have to wait to long to continue watching. I will be totally disappointed if it doesnt return. We the paying public finally get a couple of excellent shows we look forward to and it takes some White water has become a firm favourite, much better than Gold Rush that has become boring and very samey. old Walt is spinning in his grave, like one of Tonys Trammell. Its always the same shit! I refuse to pay more to get less. The people who SUPPORT the effin show. Asssss HOLE! Here's Why Fans Have A Problem With Carlos From Gold Rush: White Water. thats so stupid so basically they can choose when to release or not and if not they can write it off just like they did for all the salaries that it took to produce it? Im probably going to cancel paying for discovery. I Love that Outback Opal too. In 2016, for example, Mick Jagger told the New York Times there was half an LP's worth of songs, possibly cut at Mark Knopfler's British Grove studios. Give me a break. He said it had nothing to do with him and he doesnt seem happy about it. definitely going to hurt them more when others like myself stop paying extra to have Discovery channels on our cable provider and cancel all of their streaming services so they can avoid paying taxes and their content providers. it would be lovely to see them lose everything. "Gold Rush: White Water" fans took to Reddit in early 2021 to express their feelings on Carlos Minor, and the sentiments were mixed, to say the least. They did the same thing with Richard Hammonds car show. White Water has a great group of people, I look forward every week watching this show. Pirate for life. I feel bad for the fans. I guess Forensic Files and other shows free on Roku from now on. Turins sucks hes nothing but a male chauvinist pig, I dont know why everyone is so down on Dave, and like bering sea gold, , now that show sucks, (pun? Why oh why do you pay companys good money to produce fantastic programs for us to watch that have high viewings and following only to take them off air for tax reasons! Bring it back! The Dave turnin show is worthless and not worth my time. THIS WAY DISCOVERY WILL NO DOUBT POST A LOSS IN REVENUE FROM SO MANY CACELLING THEIR SUBSCRIPTIONS. What a scam the reason I purchased Discovery+ was because of this show . Watching their determination, innovation, passion, and drive is exactly what people need to see. I have been searching for it. Bye greedy losers, terrible news this show rocks and it better come back on. Please bring it back for all of us loyal fans! we look forward to White Water Gold Rush every week. cant say enough bad things about them! He or she who made this decision to pull White Water still feeds from its mothers breast. All the hood shows you want to watch are taking breaks or something then coming back on. In the previous episode, we saw Dustin faced some disappointment with his first two picks -- one was too dangerous and the other one was already used up.. Will luck favor Dustin and his friend Carlos Minor this time? ), Maybe all the networks should give refunds with all of them cutting good shows just to replace with what they think is politically correct smut or so vulgar and other unnatural acts you cant watch. As forGold Rush: White Water, this move looks like a tax move as well. I look forward to White Water every Friday night . Same! Now that I know Ive cancelled discovery+. discovery chanel lost a lot of points for that. The person responsible for this is an A whole!!!!! The money they spent can wait until the new year to keep their numbers down this year and move it to next year for a fresh start. Was worried that something bad had occurred on the set. I wont be watching until it does! After they cut white Water gold I didnt want to watch any gold rush at all. Bastards! I have watched every season and Iook forward to it each week! Hey assholes, yes you assholes who made a tax decision. This is a Friday ritual for some of us. Look at the Curse of oak Island. how much fire it up . THANK GOD HE IS RETIRING!!! Shawn flaherty avid fan hot springs ar. we watched it every Friday night together one show me and my wife both can enjoy together now I guess its back to LMN for her and to the other TV for me. It was cut because they bought last place CNN which must play every day. I am so disappointed. He is a strong man as a former Marine, he performs a laborious tasks from time to time in the show Gold Rush. White Water is great. what a cuck move by that executive. gym management database project; kelly dale american restoration; forum remboursement alisa; is marla gibbs on bob hearts abishola Shame on you for not communicating your back door decision. I enjoyed my Saturday morning routine of watching gold rush and whitewater on my DVR. Totally pi##ed off, thanks Discovery, you need to take a hard look at how you operate! $150 per month for 300+ cable channels with thousands of regular programs and theyve taken one of only a hand full of shows worth watching. So bad. Ive been looking for the program for the last two weeks just to find out on my own that you have dropped it? Right in the middle of the season?? to stop the show in the middle of the season? Going to call and cancel this channel! show ever, I cant believe it doesnt still play. Theres alot of other crappy programs that could have been cut. Why not cancel one of the other boring teams. Carlos Minor was born in Laguna Hills, California to Mexican-American parents. Now, everybody believes the reasoning for doing so. White Water is one of the few shows I looked forward to every single week and have been looking for the new episodes just to have to figure it out myself that Discovery put the show on a several month hiatus. Peace and love to both of you.but Discovery bean counters can bite me! Wow check your priorities. Up yours to the person who decided this action was a good one!!!!!. Gold Rush White Water is a great show, disney/Warner/ Discovery has been ruining programs for a year or so now. absolute bulksh*t!! i dont watch much tv but that is one i watch whenever its on. I have been watching Gold Rush since day one, this has never happened before till now. Yeah Disney ! This is really Stank. Its not coming back on? IT Makes it very hard if not impossible for the show to get a increasing loyal and dedicated fan base. Discovery/ Warner Bros wouldnt pull this cheap a#s move in China. Carlos Minor. I dont understand why you would take the two greatest shows on TV and do this to them and to the people that start and end their weeks watching your shows. Why, why would you stop gold rush white water and replace it with Dave Turin? F#k you ass hole. Way to go Disney!!! Makes me not want to invest my time in discovery shows ever again. Or to keep from paying the creatives. Been waiting for the serotonin come back on patiently. Shawn S. Lealos has been a freelance writer for 25 years, starting with magazines and newspapers before moving to the internet. This cant be the best decision! I really miss watching white water. cant wait to see the Disney ship sink into the abiss.not getting any more money from me EVER! If you believe this is a smart move,then maybe you should consider a career move. Im going to cancel my Disney Plus and pick other channels go woke go broke I hope you do. Bunch of douc** bags. Hey Steve and Pam, cant the left and right come together for anything? Good luck, now I just have Bering Sea Gold. We look forward to this every Tuesday night @ 7pm. I feel normal gold rush has kind of become boring & White Water gold rush is a crazy rush. See you later Discovery you suck, I only subscribe to discovery + to get goldrush white water as soon as it airs. Seriously Discovery??? The money they lose supporting things like Amber H(T)urd is sickening then there is the woke loses. Please bring it back. I hope some tv network will give gold rush a contract. Wow discover. anyway very upset with not seeing GRWW. very sad to see what Disney has become. Who does this in the middle of a season . But NOooo you greedy Bastards string us along then just Poof its gone. Definitely considering canceling my subscription to Discovery Plus! What a dumb decision Discovery! You guys really suck! Oh no! In some surprising news for fans of Gold Rush: White Water, Discovery Channel is sending the show on a long hiatus. They should have held off on any episodes if they were going to yank it off the air mid-season [for the sake of tax break issues?]. #GoldRushWhiteWater. you should too! I wont be watching Rush anymore at all. As a fan of these shows, its pushing people to look elsewhere! . I will be canceling Dis + immediately. You broke our hearts! Gold miners Dakota Fred and his son Dustin Hurt are . I just canceled my Discovery + account too. Its very hard for me to believe its too expensive to air with the already obscene amount of commercials that run during a show. Make an announcement or something. Despite hitches along the way, both crews saw an abundance of gold at their respective sites. He hasnt shared his exact birthdate, so, there isnt anything that could be fetched about when he celebrates his birthday or his zodiac sign. Woke and a shell of what they were, beholdent to their overseas overlords. What a bunch of stupid AHoles making this decision. This is the best show on TV. Make it happening ASP! FM ! Huge mistake, Discovery! Maybe its time to dump Discovery. The decision to stop airing it mid season with no valid explanation shows Discoverys contempt for fans. According to Tim, an executive at Discovery-Warner Bros. decided to take the show off the air for the next three months. I look forward to it every week. Fool me once, shame on you. Now its off!!! Best Gold Rush programme on TVwatched EVERY episode and love White Water. WTF Discovery?? We pay all this money for a channel and we get treated like this. Tax reasons? How like the history of broadcasting. Absolutely loved watching White Water and OG Gold Rush on the weekends. This is really too bad. Ive been wondering what the hell happened to my favorite show. Gold Rush should move to a different network. The other shows they offered do not have much interest to our family and without them theres no reason to continue our service. Can you say TRUMP TAX RETURNS Literally all my fav shows are Discovery or affiliated. Some rectum must have got his finger in the till. But I sure will miss White Water! He has two facebook accounts, one is personal and the other is his main account. The gold shows are very entertaining and WHITE WATER is the best!!! same here! Personal life Fred Hurt married life, wife, children, family Fred Hurt has been married over 42 years which took three women to do it. What the hell is wrong with discovery channel? what the *%#! Ive been watching this show since the beginning I hate it when someone that has power to make decision for everyone else because they are rich but dont forget little people like us is the reason u have a job put my show back on.

Did Robert Hardy Ride Horses, Villainous Characters Ranked Easiest To Hardest, Articles C