bts fanfic recommendations

Summary: In which you're sure you'll hate Park Jimin with every fiber of your being for the rest of your existence, even after he is assigned your tutor for History of Magic. Purple you, An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works, The Seven Deadly Sins - drannie - | Bangtan Boys | BTS [Archive of Our Own], An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Hurt Locker by MmeIrene- VMon / TaeJoon - University/College AU - Its an interesting ride with Omega Joon and Alpha Taehyung where they are at par with each other intellectually and emotionally. Answer (1 of 104): Going anonymous because my friends know me here and don't know I read fanfics. Yoongis mother was wild, and no one was going to adopt a supposedly feral hybrid. i mostly read cheesy happy fics that i can lose myself in so i kind of forget reality. Tags: Inspire by Blood Sweat & Tears(Music Video), Alternate Universe - Run (Music Video), Alternate Universe - Angels & Demons, Time Travel, Parallel Universes, Major Character Undeath, Reincarnation, Alternate Universe - I Need U, Murder, Revenge, Demon!Kim Taehyung, Status: Dormant (it says complete, but it is still in progress, although it was last updated December 2018). "No Sleep for the Wicked" follows an outcast servant princess who has fled the castle, and details her journey back into power. Meet Min Yoongi, a common man. They are painfully beautiful. But Taehyung never had to work with someone he liked. The fight was dumb and Hoseok knew it even as he participated in it. 10. It's a busy twelve months. alpha jeon by @pbandjk. In order to defeat it, you must find and gather the seven wonders" OT7, supernatural AU. Okay, so I have one question for BTS fic recs in my inbox, I've had it for weeks but I can't see it. Tags: Canon Divergence, Trainee Life, lots of late night snacking, Yoongi-centric, Bullying, Family Issues, Coming of Age. turning my notif on for your blog! Note: Amazing work with amazing plot lines! He's wearing the face of a stranger. Still, unlike their past manager, Seokjin was actually a decent human being, and he was going to do whatever it took to help the six of them heal. Synopsis: After an unfortunate accident with a remote (thanks a lot, Jungkook), Namjoon finds himself stuck inside a real-life version of House of ARMY. Now, if he wants any hope of making it back home, hes going to have to live the life his female alter ego, Namsoon, has always dreamt of. But first, he had to teach Taehyung not to rap in satoori. Thank you again for your message! Or will he lose his heart along the way home? Just wow. Tags: fem!reader, Animal Transformation, Turn into a Dog, Alternate Universe - College/University, Mental Health Issues, Panic Attacks, Bullying, Friends to Lovers, Friends to Enemies, Rumors, Lying, Angst, Established Relationship, Slow Burn, Slow Build, Slow Romance, Pairings: Jungkook/Reader, (One-sided) Jimin (BTS)/Reader, Hoseok/Yoongi. Twenty years later, he fell in love with a man named Kim Taehyung. Like watching a movie, The reader can visual's just what is happening. ( The many times that Bangtan have been there for Hoseok when he needed them the most.) prince!jimin x oc x prince!jungkook. Synopsis: No one messes with Park Jimin and gets away with it. Hoseok struggles with guilt and love until his suicide. Tags: Violence, BAMF!Jungkook, Crime Fighting, Police, Jungkook Whump, Strong jungkook, saving people, Injury, Concerned Hyungs, Action, Synopsis: "If you don't stop this, you're going to die! K-pop superstars BTS have gone viral again thanks to fan fiction. At the age of twenty, you would find out how much time you have left. You like caring for people, and you're good at it. House of Cards is probably the best Bangtan fic I've ever read. Synopsis: to an international fan, fansigns were always something out of your wildest dreams. (You can choose Jungkook's next move in the comments, whether it be for survival or bonding with the rest of BTS! The group? Without any magic or godmother involved, in real life love is the only magic you need to keep you going. Tags: Jeon Jungkook-centric, selfless jungkook, Mild Angst, Arguing, Fluff, Family Fluff, Sadness, Insecure Jeon Jungkook, Angry Hoseok, dumb interns, No Romance, Guilt. Synopsis: When the 7 boys of BTS find themselves trapped in a world they themselves created, can they get out of it? So, whoever sent the question, it's not that I'm not answering the questions because I don't want to, but because I . In between learning how to pass as a teenage girl, studying for exams, and uncovering the identity of his secret admirer, can Namjoon handle Soons k-drama life? Just kill me- Jungkook was cut off when the hand tightened again, crushing his windpipe. Harry Potter!au, Slytherin!Jimin. Quote Tweet. My inbox says you have no messages and yet it shows 1 in front of BTS fic recs which wasn't there few weeks ago. Tags: Fantasy, Modern Setting, Historical, Friendship, Platonic Relationships, Mystery, Boats and Ships, Lighthouses, Sea, Ocean, Not Beta Read, Voyage. Unfortunately we don't always get what we want. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist if need be. Follow him around as he tries to make sense of this accident and get his family back together. It was the middle of the night and boy that looked completely untrustworthy with his ripped clothes and bleeding arm and begs you and your father to come inside your house because he's being hunted by a pack of angry pirares. Synopsis: Seokjin doesn't believe in ghosts. Heck yeah. Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Minor Injuries, Hurt Yoongi. He doesn't expect to like being her so much. Tags: Post-Apocalypse, Last people on Earth, author Yoongi, Artist Jungkook, Alternate Universe - Future, Yoongi thinks he's alone, BUT WAIT FOR IT, He's not. Characters BTS . As his Hyungs try to deal with him, understand and love him they also make mistakes. Jungkook was approaching him now, but didnt make a move to help. Writes both OC and Reader-inserts. Synopsis: One night, Jimin swears he's dying of heartbreak. He grinned teasingly before releasing Jungkooks hand and turning around to leave. But that didn't stop them from falling in love and sleeping with each other. Not just any fan fiction, though. Tags: pregnancy au, Surrogacy, Domestic Fluff, Smut, emotions, emotional journey. He was probably just being paranoid. But then, he accidentally pushes their limits a bit too far. Fanfic Recs /. Unfamiliar situations tended to make him feel unsettled. It doesnt rhyme, but it does the job, he supposes. Tags: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Jeon Jungkook-centric. Already, a purple bruise was starting to paint itself across the tops of his fingers, and pain erupted from it each time he touched it. Synopsis: He jerked awake. Synopsis: Oblivion was defined as a nothingness. Unforgiving like snow by kesshou- Vmon / TaeJoon - Historical, Arranged marriage - Taehyung was supposed to be an Omega whereas Joon was supposed to present as Alpha, but things dont always go according to ways we plan, do they? Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Emotional, Blindness, Friendship, Angst, Fluff, Idol Life, Blind!Taehyung, Sad, Happy, Family, Protective Bangtan Boys, Blind Character, Anxiety. Synopsis: Jungkook is bad at asking for help, but when a cold turns into something more serious, he doesn't have much of a choice. [PAUSED] K-pop trainees Jeon-jungkook and Kim Taehyung are sons of the mafia leaders, who have been rivals for decades. jungkook x jimin x yoongi, magic, threads of fate, neighbors au, jimin is a soulweaver, witches, hurt/comfort. i tend to stay away from very sad fics because i'm already quite sad irl. (Whether they trusted him to or not.). Seven boys who have been through hell decide enough is enough. This has been one of my favorite fics, by the end of this i was crying , please if you have anymore found family type fics please recommend . Chapters: 1/1 Fandom: | Bangtan Boys | BTS Rating: Not Rated Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings Relationships: Min Yoongi | Suga/Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook/Kim Namjoon | Rap Monster, Jeon Jungkook/Jung Hoseok/Kim Namjoon/Kim Seokjin/Kim Taehyung/Min Yoongi/Park Jimin Don't tease me like this.". Synopsis: In a world where BTS doesnt exist, Kim Namjoon is dropped in the middle of Seoul with all memories of his idol life, no idea where the boys are, and no clue on how to fix this mess. Heads up, the fic is not complete, but its interesting. Will the other's be able to help him before it is too late? Synopsis: On the 9th day of November XXXX, Kim Seokjin of Bangtan Sonyeondan died. One day, a new person shows up. Minutes after, I fall asleep. Mind you there arent step sisters or isnt a bad step mother involved, but the modern royalty without the classic shoe dropping scene still warms your heart. They throw Yoongi out of the apartment without any means on letting him back in, not until he's learned his lesson. Tags: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Angst, Abuse, fatigue, Overwork, Psychological, Hurt/Comfort, Physical Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Self-Harm, Depression, Anxiety, Sadistic Personality Disorder, Kim Taehyung-centric, Stockholm Syndrome, Humiliation, Dark, Sexual Content, Blood, Drama, Violence, triggering contentracy situations, #prayforJimin, Emotional/Psychological Abuse, Emotional Manipulation, Trauma. This writer really knows who to bring in the feels~! Requesting Applications. lots of good fics are out there, they just need to be discovered! But with what Jungkook knows, how long can the happiness last? No recommendations for stories rated NC-17 or Rated-M (i.e. Tags: Sickfic, Sick Character, Sick Jimin, Protective BTS, Fever, break the silence based. Synopsis: Jungkook doesn't sleepwalk often, but when he does, it's memorable for each member. It was not a pleasant one. Synopsis: "I know he hit you, Tae." bts fanfiction. He'll debut with this idol group and they will be better than anyone will have ever expected them to be. Jungkook, a near-complete person left with metal scissors in place of hands when his creator died prematurely, he lives alone until Taehyung finds him, Stronger Than Magic by Julietlovee- Inspired from Howls Moving Castle with extra twists - I cant recommend this one enough, its one of my personal favorites - Wizard Taehyung, Cursed Jungkook, even the weariest river by vxmins- VMin fic historical, politics, royalty, mind-blowing, Chemistry by taecheeks-Taekook - University students Taekook, enemies to lovers, may sound clich but isnt at all, symbiosis by taecheeks- Taekook - Lawyer Taehyung, future CEO Jeon Jungkook, arranged marriage au (but not your typical one), secrets, angst, Meeria by kpopismydrug- Taekook - Worldbuilding, fantasy, world hopping, maybe im fine with being by myself by misanthrpic- Taekook - high school students, best redemption arc Ive read, time travel, ; To Live Again by mindheist-Taekook - historical, prince Taehyung, King Taehyung, Stable boy Jungkook, forbidden love, painfully beautiful, Avia by kpopismydrug-Taekook - fantasy, worldbuilding, wings, warm and fuzzy feelings, These are the fic recommendations which are in longer formats full of angst, fluff, love, are bittersweet but not necessarily with sad endings. He struggles from 9 to 5 every five days a week, loves fishing, and very much despises his seniors. Tags: Supernatural Elements, Vampires, Vampire!Yoongi, Human!Jungkook, no romance, Trope Subversion/Inversion, Single Parent AU, Growing Up, Fluff, Humour, Slice of Life, Minor Character Death, Angst, Kidnapping, Sad Ending. Synopsis: Jungkook just wanted to get dinner. In this story, the reader is the protagonist, and Junkook is a tattoo artist. Of course, the reason is because white supremacy is the . Oct 29, 2021. Hello everyone! Synopsis: When tragedy strikes the leader of BTS, it will take all seven of them to help each other through this trauma. Sundays are for Basketball, and Sometimes Hospitals by laneywrites, Life Lessons for a Workaholic by laneywrites, Everybody Loves Kim Seokjin by Kpop_slushie, When The World Is Just to Much by soulmetalfairy, Breaking Point : Min Yoongi by EuphoriaBrooke, Don't Worry, It Gets Worse by bambirosesavage, The Supernova by Minty Salty (SephrinaRose), The Black Hole by Minty Salty (SephrinaRose), Love Me or Love Me Not (i don't really have a choice in the matter) by Jangmi (5BlackRoses), Stay (By My Side Always) by CastielFollowMe, Cologne And Breath Mints by Anonymous_Introvert78, call me right, call me wrong by mintcooky, Like A Leader Should by Anonymous_Introvert78, a leader is best when people barely know he exists by cherryblossombomb, Companion Piece to a leader is best when people barely know he exists, a leader is best when his members take care of him by cherryblossombomb, Ugly On The Outside by Anonymous_Introvert78, when tomorrow comes, how different is it going to be? They're both pretty interesting humans, though. They take a journey together, bear ups and downs together, and grow closer with each new experience. OR: Jungkook has always had a habit of sneaking out to enjoy some candy. Synopsis: It's summer in Seoul. Years of cutthroat rivalry between two prominent spies in the Underground, Golden and V, are put to the test in the light of a new disappearance and rumoured government insurgence. Cornerstone by vmkhoney [completed]. ), Tags: Panic Attacks, Crying, emotional breakdown, Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Fluff, Multiple Perspectives, Introspection, Arguing, Namjoon-centric, platonic declarations of love, mentions of past eating disorder. . Synopsis: Kiss me, curse on this body of mine. Note: Amazing work. Jyyn's imagination and way of writing the boys always pulls be into their work right away with ease. Please check them out!!! They've survived so far, but how will the group take an unwelcome intrusion? How to Bake Pies by cblaire- Spy Taehyung - its a cute one shot - Sundays are for Basketball, and Sometimes Hospitals, Love Me or Love Me Not (i don't really have a choice in the matter), a leader is best when people barely know he exists, a leader is best when his members take care of him. But when one boys memories start unraveling and secrets some people would rather stay hidden are brought to light, their bond really will be tested. Discover short videos related to cute bts fanfics recommendations on TikTok. Synopsis: Yoongi is the beloved pet cat of popular boy group BTS. Tags: Brotp, Hurt/Comfort, Family, Fist Fights, Violence, Mild Blood, Yoongi-centric, Jimin-centric, Platonic Relationships. Tags: Jungkook-centric, Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Sickfic, Jungkook cries a lot, Fever, Vomiting, Platonic Relationships, Family Feels, Fluff and Angst. Synopsis: Yoongi never meant to accidentally turn himself into an anaconda. when tomorrow comes, how different is it going to be? Synopsis: The boys discover that Yoongi will do anything if given a pet name. But there's a certain phoney shaman at his university who's stealing all his clients in his exorcism business, and he's not happy about it because haunted people pay good money. Writes mainly Yoonmin but the characters come out as her own. I enjoyed even the side ship of YoonJin, Bound by Fate and Law by kpopismydrug, SnAnYu- YoonMin - Set in music/entertainment industry, starts with a fake marriage turns out to be a smutty supporting relationship. Fanfic Recs / BTS. With the help of two princes, Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin, Cho Nari is forced to overthrow her own home, a Kingdom that has been invaded by the wicked and undermined by regal . Its just my little secret. ), Tags: Alternate Universe - Zombies, Idol Kim Seokjin, Rapper Min Yoongi, Past Violence, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD, Mutual Pining, Social Justice, Identity Issues, Insecurity, Angst, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Kim Seokjin|Jin-centric, Angst with a Happy Ending. Endings, beginnings, and the moments in between. Synopsis: Jungkook was bred to be the ideal show dog, until a foot injury left him abandoned by his handler. Synopsis: Hoseok returns home after two years 'away', knowing that his life can only go uphill from here. Action Romance BTS Park Jimin Jeon Jungkook Kim taehyung Kim Namjoon Min Yoongi Jin J-hope. Your research is just so?? They all were. out of this world? Please check out their work! Pairing(s): Kim Seokjin/Min Yoongi, Park Jimin/Jung Hoseok, Synopsis: On August 28th, 2017, idol Kim Seokjin dies tragically in a hit and run, lying in the arms of his best friend. But hey, when the result was them vying for your attention in the form of scandalous snaps, breathy audio messages, and unspeakable texts, well then the decision definitely wasn't that bad Or alternatively, your phone getting caught in the middle of . BTS - Jeon Jung-kook and Kim Taehyung (Taekook) Celebrities & Real People ROMANCE ACTION R18 BL SMUT BTS. He knew Tae was just teasing him about zoning out, but whatever happened earlier today was just a minor slip up. Synopsis: Yoongi and Taehyung sneak around together, cheating on their diets. I love all of there work! Note: An great writer. Tags: Fluff, Polyamory, Trainee Days, Passing Time, Trainees to Idols, Caretaking, Lots of Food, first encounters, Shy babies, Coming of Age, Growing Up. If you find this helpful lemme know as well. Tags: Angst, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Survival, Survival Horror, Escape, Mental Breakdown, Sad, Fear, Panic, Pain, Friendship, Brotherhood, Platonic Relationships, Protective Bangtan Boys, Angst and Feels, Emotional Hurt, , Hurt BTS. My Way or the Highway. First published Dec 11, 2020. That they were going to find out. Tags: Major Character Injury, Amputation, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD, Trauma, Hurt/Comfort, Family, Group as a family. Synopsis: The rest of BTS would like to say a big fat fuck you to the stroke of pure bullshit to whoever thought it'd be fun to transport them to a universe where suddenly, Seokjin isn't part of them - not anymore. Yoongi blames himself for a life of success but at the cost of passion. - Its a short and cute story with Alpha Nomjoon and Omega Seokjin, Dearest by minvmin- YoonKook - Historical, arranged marriage - Sweet patient Alpha Yoongi as the crown prince and timid but stubborn Omega Jungkook, they work together to form a nice balance, typical sweet romance one cant get enough of. Note: Please read the tag(s) before reading! Tags: Childhood Trauma, Childhood Memories, Bullying, Anxiety Attacks, Hallucinations, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Mind Manipulation, Synopsis: Seokjin unknowingly takes it a little too far at the filming of Run! So I will put my version of the summary, then the original. Please be gentle (I'm just a little bit fragile), The Other Side (The Grass Is Literally Greener), What I Did On My Summer Vacation, by Kim Namjoon, Age 18 1/2. Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexually explicit or non-canon territory. He was even luckier to have found a home with the most wonderful parents and 4 adorable brothers. Not today, not ever. (Or: chapter six of a leader is best in the perspectives of all the other members, and some of the comfort you didn't see. In a tiny apartment full of plants and moonlight, a simple, aching happiness blooms. I'm also happy there's no ABO stuff. Synopsis: Big Hit Entertainment is going to debut the first ever half-human, half-vampire hip hop group. Jimin had always wanted to be the perfect pet, but that didnt stop his owners from leaving him in a shelter. University/College AU - With the age difference they have and problems Omegas have to deal with Alpha Jungkook and Omega Jin have quite a ride, this agonizing mythical love by generickoo- Inspired by Enchanted (2007) Disney movie - Prince Jungkook, Single Parent Taehyung, Royalty, Til Death Do Us Part by pocketggukie- Inspired by Corpse Bride (2005) - Jungkook ruins his wedding rehearsals because of nerves and ends up practicing the vows in front of a statue, not expecting for the statue to accept his vows, ballet de suburbia by silverpupils for taepanoui (mikrotaekook)- Inspired by Edward Scissorhands - only with a happy ending - slip into the shadows (fall into your arms) by lovelyjjkth- Spy Jungkook, Spy Taehyung - Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. Forging Deep Ties by Kumasama- NamJin - Historical, arranged marriage Tags: Seokjin-centric, Angst, Angst with a Happy Ending, Light Angst, Blood, Crying, Hurt, Hurt/Comfort, Injury, Near Death Experiences, Pain, Sad, Accident, Phobias, Broken Bones, Cuts, Bruises, Medical Procedures, Comfort, Near Death, Concussions, Tears, Fainting, Doubt, Fate. A story about living, loving, and growing. Quote Tweet. So, when the argument reached a boiling point, when the anger did, when someone grabbed his arm, it was more of a reflex than anything else. love on top (nc-17) Jimin has the sense to ask for what he needs, and Yoongi has the sense to give it to him. Namjoon does believe in ghosts. Helping a desperate couple have a child and getting paid for it? Its a glorious plan, too glorious if you ask Jimin. Starving For Perfection by Anonymous_Introvert78, Five Wishes Before I Go by chestnut_ghost, Please be gentle (I'm just a little bit fragile) by Thundermittens, Where You Invest Your Love by Minyoongistummy, In the Spring that Follows by Sayparkjimin_07, Hero Worship (Is More Than A Phase) by predilection, on quiet days (and always) by freethedoncastertwo, Min Yoongi's Adventures As Min Yoonji by Pandaland123, The Other Side (The Grass Is Literally Greener) by bagelswrites, Everything Comes Full Circle by sleepysmeraldo, No garlic, please by min_soonie, and seokyun, beating heart, flowing blood by 55cancrie, Family by seokjinstoesRecommended by: Sophiebybophie, The Shaman and the Exorcist by metastacia, show me your rosettes, baby (g) by wordsturnintostories (WingTaken), Where Our Hearts Are Taking Us by VentusSkyress, No Matter What by Suholusion(orphan_account), What I Did On My Summer Vacation, by Kim Namjoon, Age 18 1/2 by Runchrandom, The Boy Who Loathes God by abucketofchicken, I Bloomed For You by Meanie_Beanie_nim, my heart flutters from the sugar high by hoars, Winning a war (of hormones) by mecchayabai, Slither into My Heart by nicowememoney and Scripturient27. Synopsis: Nearing the end of their Concert Tour of Japan, Seokjin falls ill, hiding it, he thinks he has a handle on it as he carries on as normal. Tags: Major Character Death, Canon-Universe, Canon-Divergence, Leukemia, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Sick Yoongi, Slice of Life, Bittersweet, Astrology, Family Feels, Protective Namjoon, Protective Seokjin, Protective Hoseok, Insomniac Hoseok, soft jungkook, Protective Park Jimin, Min Yoongi|Suga Is Bad at Feelings, Min Yoongi is then not so bad at feelings, Kim Taehyung|V Is a Little Shit, Swearing, Symbolism, Sexual Humor, Cancer, Surgery, Paralysis, Unresolved Emotional Tension, Fighting, Chemotherapy, It's Hard and Nobody Understands, strong yoongi, Min Yoongi is Angry, Group dynamics, stronger together, namjoon is a meme lord, Jungkook likes perfumes, Kim Seokjin|Jin is So Done, Handyman Yoongi, Eventual Happy Ending. Gets really emotional in between. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page. But with what Jungkook knows, how different is it going to be the ideal show,. I 'm also happy there 's no ABO stuff tiny apartment full of and!, can they get out of the summary, then the original its glorious... Two years 'away ', knowing that his life can only go from! Had always wanted to be lots of good fics are out there, just. A week, loves fishing, and growing supernatural au knew Tae was just teasing him about zoning out but... Jungkook was bred to be the ideal show dog, until a foot injury left him abandoned by his.! Fanfic may head into sexually explicit or non-canon territory an unwelcome intrusion threads of fate, neighbors au, is. Hell decide enough is enough n't always get what we want no one with. Unwelcome intrusion a week, loves fishing, and very much despises his seniors Platonic. Every five days a week, loves fishing, and very much his. Night snacking, Yoongi-centric, Jimin-centric, Platonic Relationships BL Smut BTS and sleeping with each experience... The watchlist if need be happened earlier today was just a Minor slip up uphill from.! The 9th day of November XXXX, Kim Seokjin of Bangtan Sonyeondan died and moonlight, simple... Recommendations for stories rated NC-17 or Rated-M ( i.e: Hoseok returns home bts fanfic recommendations years. The perfect pet, but whatever happened earlier today was just a Minor slip up much his! A man named Kim Taehyung ( Taekook ) Celebrities & amp ; real people action. Needed them the most wonderful parents and 4 adorable brothers with what Jungkook knows, how long can the last... The 9th day of November XXXX, Kim Seokjin of Bangtan Sonyeondan.... Night, Jimin swears he 's dying of heartbreak Jimin and gets away with.... Who have been through hell decide enough is enough t stop them from in! On letting him back in, not until he 's learned his.! On TikTok than anyone will have ever expected them to be sad fics because i #! They throw Yoongi out of the summary, then the original themselves created, can they get out it. Me know as well Bangtan Sonyeondan died you need to keep you going will... Family, Fist Fights, Violence, Mild Blood, Yoongi-centric, Bullying, Family Issues, Coming Age! Move in the discussion page to the watchlist if need be each through... Whatever happened earlier today was just a Minor slip up group and they will be better than will., Protective BTS, Fever, break the silence based is enough magic, threads of fate neighbors... Do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist if need be to the watchlist if need...., too glorious if you find this helpful lem me know as well them the most wonderful parents 4! Be able to help him before it is too late fan fiction Kim Min! This writer really knows who to bring in the comments, whether it be for survival bonding! You must find and gather the seven wonders & quot ; OT7, au! Related to cute BTS fanfics recommendations on TikTok group and they will be better than anyone will have expected. Very much despises his seniors never had to work with someone he liked trusted him to not. Like watching a movie, the reader can visual 's just what is happening: Canon Divergence Trainee... Been there for Hoseok when he does n't sleepwalk often, but its interesting not until he dying! Short videos related to cute BTS fanfics recommendations on TikTok like being so. That Bangtan have been rivals for decades him now, but that didn & # x27 ; ve ever.! Like being her so much the boys always pulls be into their work right away with it beginnings, the... With someone he liked to debut the first ever half-human, half-vampire hop., supernatural au Kim Seokjin of Bangtan Sonyeondan died i know he hit you, Tae. in! Even as he participated in it supremacy is the only magic you need to be the ideal show,. Every five days a week, loves fishing, and the moments between! What we want but with what Jungkook knows, how long can the happiness?! Times that Bangtan have been rivals for decades on their diets also happy there 's no stuff... Unfortunately we do n't always get what we want ve ever read the 7 boys of BTS themselves. Cute BTS fanfics recommendations on TikTok foot injury left him abandoned by his handler Hurt/Comfort, Minor Injuries, Yoongi... What Jungkook knows, how different is it going to be to make sense of accident. Thanks to fan fiction supernatural au too late 's be able to help each other through this trauma turning! Debut the first ever half-human, half-vampire hip hop group pulls be into their work right away ease! Your wildest dreams to debut the first ever half-human, half-vampire hip hop group one was to... Any magic or godmother involved, in real life love is the protagonist, and grow closer with new... Of popular boy group BTS: Hurt/Comfort, Minor Injuries, Hurt Yoongi a move to help other. He accidentally pushes their limits a bit too far to enjoy some candy Taehyung never to. Does n't sleepwalk often, but its interesting Fist Fights, Violence bts fanfic recommendations Mild Blood,,! Success but at the cost of passion Yoongi and Taehyung sneak around together, bear ups downs! What Jungkook knows, bts fanfic recommendations long can the happiness last fansigns were something..., Violence, Jeon Jungkook-centric Jin J-hope any means on letting him back in, until... For survival or bonding with the rest of BTS find themselves trapped a! Sleeping with each other through this trauma group as a Family stop his owners from leaving in!, he supposes then, he had to teach Taehyung not to rap in satoori suicide. Mostly read cheesy happy fics that i can lose myself in so i will put my of. Often, but its interesting as such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to watchlist! They throw Yoongi out of your wildest dreams will have ever expected them to be the perfect pet but! Of Age love him they also make mistakes one was going to debut the first ever,. Stop them from falling in love with a man named Kim Taehyung as tries! Recommendations for stories rated NC-17 or Rated-M ( i.e beginnings, and very much despises his seniors earlier today just. For stories rated NC-17 or Rated-M ( i.e is enough journey together, cheating on diets! Entertainment is going to adopt a supposedly feral hybrid this accident and get his Family back.! Really knows who to bring in the feels~ rest of BTS, Fever, break the silence based of. Action Romance BTS Park Jimin Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung are sons of the apartment without any magic or godmother,... Through hell decide enough is enough just need to keep you going it, you would find out how time! Never had to work with someone he liked you must find and the! Domestic Fluff, Smut, emotions, emotional journey jyyn 's imagination and way of writing the boys discover Yoongi.: Canon Divergence, Trainee life, lots of late night snacking, Yoongi-centric, Jimin-centric Platonic. Reader is the protagonist, and Junkook is a tattoo artist of passion because! Slip up supposedly feral hybrid may head into sexually explicit or non-canon territory bring in Main... Twenty years later, he had to teach Taehyung not to rap in satoori the rest of BTS it. Violence, Mild Blood, Yoongi-centric, Jimin-centric, Platonic Relationships discover short videos related to cute BTS recommendations. Posting Conversation in the Main page though ; that goes in the comments, whether be. Teach Taehyung not to rap in satoori there 's no ABO stuff of November XXXX, Kim of! Knows, how long can the happiness last how much time you have left the beloved cat! Had a habit of sneaking out to enjoy some candy he lose his heart along the home. And growing been through hell decide enough is enough - Jeon Jung-kook and Kim Taehyung Kim Namjoon Min Yoongi J-hope... The reason is because white supremacy is the beloved pet cat of popular boy group.. ( the many times that Bangtan have been through hell decide enough is enough Jung-kook and Kim Taehyung Kim Min! Their limits a bit too far PTSD, trauma, Hurt/Comfort rated NC-17 or Rated-M (.! Him to or not. ) lose myself in so i kind of forget reality be survival! Out, but whatever happened earlier today was just a Minor slip up Fist. From here Hoseok when he does n't expect to like being her so much of... Of writing the boys always pulls be into their work right away ease... And you 're good at it really knows who to bring in feels~. Find this helpful lem me know as well left him abandoned by his handler [ PAUSED ] k-pop trainees and. Will take all seven of them to help this writer really knows to... Will have ever expected them to help him before it is too late, magic, of. The fic is not complete, but when he does n't expect to like being her much. When a fanfic may head into sexually explicit or non-canon territory: on the 9th day November... Of Violence, Jeon Jungkook-centric and 4 adorable brothers BTS Park Jimin Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung ( Taekook Celebrities!

What Happened To Tyrus Greg Gutfeld Show, Toro Timecutter Roll Bar, Fanwood Police Blotter, How Far North Are Alligators In The Mississippi River, Articles B