black clover asta x mereoleona fanfiction lemon

He knew you knew he had feelings for you because you would always get him worked up right before you left for another mission and would never finish what you started. Then, one day after a round of LARPing in the park, Asta comes back to the dorms to find Finral having his way with Noelle Silva, one of the girls he's been carrying a torch for since the start of the semester. If you are searching about Black Clover x Reader Closed - Henry x Reader - Wattpad you've came to the right place. You let a squeak out slamming the door in their faces and began to put on some pajama pants before opening the door again. La batalla contra la triada oscura termino. Asta is not who he thinks he is. Work Search: Give the song a listen and let me know what you think! . #klaus You also had a slight crush on Solid, so you were able to ignore his comments because you were often in your own little world. #langrisvaude It was about to be nightfall, the sun setting just over the horizon. Asta gathers his clothing, the lioness standing behind him. You knocked on the door, and you heard Julius voice telling you to come in. The Silvamillion family is the ancestor of both House Silva and House . He was born a prince of a kingdom that was destroyed by Spade when he was a baby and know he will become the magic king and avenge his home along side the women that will be with him. The bed was big enough for two people, but not too big so you both were touching. #finralroulacase Then 500 years later, the enigma that is she would come to light. Later chapters of this fanfiction will contain spoilers for certain parts of the canon story beyond manga chapter 272.----------. Mimosa still crushes hard on Asta and Yuno is coming to understand that Asta is a royalty magnet. Lemons/Fluff/Lime if not, then idk lol. silvereagles, asta, mereoleona. Prior to the legend was the unspoken alliance that was severed before it could truly begin. She is never here for longer than a few weeks." "What did they do, summon a spell for her to come back? - All Media Types, | Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon | Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, - | Rokka no Yuusha | Braves of the Six Flowers - Yamagata Ishio, | Ijiranaide Nagatoro-san | Please don't bully me Nagatoro (Webcomic), Motomiya Daisuke | Davis Motomiya/Yagami Hikari | Kari Kamiya, Hyuuga Hinata/Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama, Asta's many, many, misadventures of the romantic and sexual sort, Stupid Stuff That I will Work On When I Want To, Noelle Silva & Original Female Character(s), Noelle Silva/Original Female Character(s), Yuno (Black Clover) & Original Character(s), Sylph & Undine & Salamander & Original Characters, Asta & Black Bulls Ensemble (Black Clover), Magic Knight Captains Ensemble (Black Clover), Black Bulls Squad as Family (Black Clover), Mimosa is all for Regicide if she gets to marry Asta, Asta seriously wants to marry Sister Lily, Mimosa has no qualms about being outspoken to get Asta's attention, She also has no shame in making Noelle jealous of how she gets to see and touch Asta's body, Mimosa Vermillion/Salim Haphass/Original Male Character(s), Julius Novachrono & Yami Sukehiro & William Vangeance. There he saw his brother Solid and rose an irritated eyebrow at his brother. They were just talking about her" Nozel said, though deep down he knew he wanted to see you now. One day A watcher of reality's wanted to see A.U.s for his favorite show black clover but to his horror he found only a hand full. Everyone turned and saw a small fairy that was wearing a yellow dress. The saddest death scenes I could write.Basically, I can take a death scene from any media (Anime, show, video game, etc.) Yuno and others are worried about him until Asta disappears. Like a certain Silva sister who does kinky things that are not noble. You heard knocking on your door, and you got up from your bed rubbing your eyes. You said and stood up walking to Julius giving him a tight hug, he wrapped his arms around you hugging you back. I needed time to find myself and who I was meant to be. Favorite Black Clover Characters x Reader "Do you have extra clothes to sleep in?" Asta wont be here with anyone at this moment, I chose this parings because it will be in book 2I also publishes it on wattpad on name HoShiTetmay include child neglect, panic attacks (? himaeart. When the Magic Parliament calls for Secre's arrest to use as a scapegoat for the attack of the elves, Yami recruits Asta to arrest her and invoke the Right of First Claim to buy time for him to put through the necessary paperwork to exonerate her. Everyone can feel that she had a large amount of Mana. La mujer tena que admitir que ella, Mereoleona Vermillion, comenzaba a ser dominada por un chico de la misma edad que su hermano Leopold. .Okae. "Can I help you, captain?" Honestly, Black Clover was/is super unpopular in the west. [COMMISSION] Asta - Black Clover. So Asta trains his body so he will have the best ph silva Pequea historia que forma parte de "Casa Silva", ambientado cronologicamente durante el capitulo "Brujas en Escoba". But at what cost? "Raiden, will you stop." One day A watcher of reality's wanted to see A.U.s for his favorite show black clover but to his horror he found only a hand full. Unbe A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. "The only commoner that can bend Nozel to her will She has him on a leash and doesn't let go until it's time for her to leave for another mission. We have 8 Images about Asta X Mereoleona Lemon Fanfiction : Sigo todos do fandom de bc like Pin on Black Clover, yuno and charmy | Tumblr and also Pin on Black Clover. Apart from fumbling his studies and doing everyone's laundry, he spends most of his time trying to get involved with a local LARPing group, the Black Bulls, blushing whenever a few rich girls he has a major crush on pass by, and generally getting slightly irritated by his romance-fixated, lazy layabout of a roommate, Finral Roulacase. He walked into your bathroom and change, leaving you frozen in your spot. #nozelsilva This fic is based on the song "911" by Teddy Swims. This first widget will style itself automatically to highlight your favorite product. They're all pompous nobles who don't understand the people they have sworn to protect. You touched your cheek with a bright red blush. "Perhaps, in order to save my people, the kingdom must .". And so he decided fine I'll do it my self. I have a lot of headcanons on how YamiChar's relationship would fit the song, so I've written chapters based on certain sections of the lyrics. Arrested and convicted for a crime she didn't commit, the flower knight of the Golden Dawn can only pray that she is sentenced to the custody of the one person she actually wants to take her as a breeding slave - Asta of the Black Bulls! 1 108. You said in a soft tired voice, Nozel glanced at you and he had to admit you looked really adorable. #licht What happens when she's the only one who can see people's mana? He laid his head on your shoulder wrapping his arms around your waist from the side. #blackclover 5 Magna May Outrank Asta, But He Always Remains One Step Behind Him. "I didn't know you were asleep, I apologize for waking you," Nozel said, and you waved it off. A el no le importa formar vinculos, solo quiere una cosa: VENGANZA. Now Laphicet goes on the path of a Knight to protect with new friends and magical love while never giving up. requests are currently closed. That was until a deity wanted to have a little fun. (Note Accelerator will still look and sound the same he will,this will be an Accelarato Killua woke up in what he thought was a village. And Kidnapped some black clover characters to watch A.U.s of his own making.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Black clover is owned by Yuki Tabata,Shonen Jump, and studio Pierot.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. Noelle doesn't know. You said but Nozel walked away leaving you and Solid. What will change the appearance of an unexpected ally by his side? It was skull. Two Heirs left in another Kingdom, away from their own. "Uhm it may not be to your liking, but it may be more comfortable than sleeping in your day clothes." #blackbulls Y/n Staria Vermillion is a cool kid who dreams of becoming the magic king/Magic emperor but he is different from the rest of the magic knights it's almost like.he can the title is very self explanatory Asta/Mereoleona Vermillion; Asta (Black Clover) Secre Swallowtail | Nero; Rebecca Scarlet; Sally (Black Clover) Acier Silva; Sol Marron; . Please consider turning it on! Everyone's eyes bulged out of their heads. #zoraideale. Asta (Black Clover) (119) Leopold Vermillion (108) Julius Novachrono . Said boy had messy, spiky, gray hair, green eyes, and was entering adulthood -in the Clover Kingdom, you were considered an adult at 15-. And Kidnapped some black clover characters to watch A.U.s of his own making. #william One day A watcher of reality's wanted to see A.U.s for his favorite show black clover but to his horror he found only a hand full. You grinned at Nozel waving and he had a soft blush on his cheeks looking away from you. Long story short Each chapter, Asta will have sex with different women around the Clover kingdom, to the point of impregnating them. Join Leopold, Asta, Noelle, and Mimosa as Mereoleona Vermillion takes them to train by forcing them to clear a dungeon! Of course Solid being his usual self, decided to insult you but he soon regretted his choice of words. Later chapters of this fanfiction will contain spoilers for certain parts of the canon story beyond manga chapter 272.----------. He was born a prince of a kingdom that was destroyed by Spade when he was a baby and know he will become the magic king and avenge his home along side the women that will be with him. Whether its normal magic or antimagic aslong as you have it, you can make it. "I been training for the past three years, and I wanted to do it alone. Continuation of "Light In the Darkness -- Book I: Light. Or that he would fall in love with his mentors sister and face more than discrimination; but the jealousy of Nozel Silva who loved the same woman he did. Watch BLACK CLOVER on Crunchyroll for FR. #yuno #licht Black Clover #208 Yuno Spirit of Zephyr. Noelle doesn't know. But the world didn't stop and wait; she had to keep moving forward too, right?----------Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to Black Clover. Asta has always been faster than most, his physique in top condition and far more trained than anyone in his village. Julius yelled standing up. El ascenso de los demonios fue detenido y el mundo nuevamente puede disfrutar de la paz, peroEs as? Asta is not who he thinks he is. "Looks like the fat chick from the weakest squad is back." He always stated that he was done with you, and by the time he would see you again, he wouldn't love you. A Modern AU multi-chapter fic this time around, my first for the Black Clover fandom: Asta is an undeclared freshman at Clover University, the poor scholarship boy who does everyone's chores in the dorm 'cause he can't stand how untidy everyone on his floor is. "Just watch" She said, Noelle, turned back to Nozel and saw that he was now sitting next to you. Some of these stories will have fairy tail references so don't state the obvious(I will put in bold the fairy tail references that I don't own) When the Magic Parliament calls for Secre's arrest to use as a scapegoat for the attack of the elves, Yami recruits Asta to arrest her and invoke the Right of First Claim to buy time for him to put through the necessary paperwork to exonerate her. A collection of drabbles that feature Female Asta who still acts like her Male counterpart. Finral x Sister!Reader x Brother Asta x Brother Yuno. The Clover Kingdom protected by its magic knights. He flew towards you sitting on top of your head. Would her childhood truly have been so different? 1.2K Stories. When his siblings notice, they wont let this slip by like nothing. Here you go: Asta X Mereoleona Lemon Fanfiction : Sigo Todos Do Fandom De Bc. She who had set her sight on the same dream as the two devoted leaders. We are working on getting it fixed, but over half of the royals and noble's rooms have been destroyed. ----------"In a world where the fate of Acier Silva was different, how would the young Noelle grow up? I wanted to change things up and have a FuegoleonxReader solely. I'm going to Change a lot things stay tuned Writer(s): rLisy and enazaleaWe recommend you read the base fic Watching: Black Clover first, as this is a continuation of an abandoned work. House Silva Shiruva-ke is one of the royal families of the Clover Kingdom. "That's not appropriate until you have clothes on," Nozel said, you blinked looking down before realizing you were wearing your long shirt that goes mid-thigh and only underwear. 2 years later, however, there not meeting to rekindle their love (at least not knowingly) and instead encounter each other. It looked to be far out in the country, and something almost immediately caught his eye when he sat up. The house has history with the elves and the Anti Magic Weapons. Also, someone should seriously talk to Captian Vangeance about raising Klaus' pay because the poor man is all alone as he attempts to stop Mimosa from choking her family out. While Yuna Grinberryal was adopted by the Vermillions. Moonlight entered through the curtains illuminating lightly a small room occupied by a young, vivid boy. All characters a #asta Black Clover #212 Destiny's End. Solid mumbled, you blinked confused but smiled softly. Un antiguo poder aguarda para aquel que esta dispuesto a enfrentar la amenaza que se aproxima.pd: con leves referencias a warcraft en el mundo de black clover. Un antiguo poder aguarda para aquel que esta dispuesto a enfrentar la amenaza que se aproxima.pd: con leves referencias a warcraft en el mundo de black clover. #magnaswing We have 9 Pictures about Black Clover x Reader Closed - Henry x Reader - Wattpad like Asta X Mereoleona Lemon Fanfiction : Sigo todos do fandom de bc, Black Clover x Reader Closed - Henry x Reader - Wattpad and also Luck,Magna,Asta e Noelle | Black clover manga . After his defeat at Yami's hands in the cave outside of Nairn, Patolli sought a way to balance the scales of power. Some are longer than others, but there is a lot of symbolism sprinkled throughout the whole thing. Updated every Saturday. I won't be taking requests, You asked, and Solid froze realizing he didn't. :). Asta dies that night in the snow a Three Years after Elfs invasion,Asta returns to Clover Kingdom..But he's is somehow Different.How will Everyone react to it..? "Okaywant to come in?" All characters a #asta This first widget will style itself automatically to highlight your favorite product. Join her jou What happens when four mages are taken from their world and dumped into another? What he didnt know. Black Clover: Finral and Langris Roulacase. Normally Solid would tease you and harass you for being a commoner but you didn't mind since he wasn't brought up the same way as the Vermillions. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". You were dangerous but he loved the games you played even if it drove him crazy at times. No one has done a asta x Vanessa fanfiction before so I'll be the first who does. Growing up with two of her best friends she lives her dream of being a magic knight. You heard knocking on your door, and you got up from your bed rubbing your eyes. Mereoleona looked proud and she smacked your back, and you coughed up. Spoiler Notice: As of the time of writing, the 170 available anime episodes cover up to chapter 272 of the manga. Just Stupid Ideas That I've spent waaaaaaay to long developing and that I intend to put into practice but seeing how many I have I'll be dead by then so I'm asking the hundreds of thousands of random people on the internet what should I do and what should I not? Lemons/Fluff/Lime ), violence, death of a character. #mars In which Asta is a female and Noelle is a male. Noelle never saw her brother be flustered like that accept the time he apologized to her. A soft knock pulled him from his thoughts causing him to get up and open it. The boy, Asta, couldn't get any sleep, he was too nervous for that. I am fine now though." Everyone has secrets, the Black Bulls, Charlotte Roselei and also the Wizard King. A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. But look at her, she finally learned how to accept herself." They kidnap young people, mainly peasants, who are later found dead. "Do you think you could let Solid stay in here? Didnt expect. Leopold wants so badly to be the strongest, but he just cant seem to get it right. my first for the Black Clover fandom: Asta is an undeclared freshman at Clover University . "You think? #luckvoltia Wha Asta was exiled from Clover kingdom, for being falsely accused of being a devil. He left his room and Solid left his brother alone, he went to the main get together that was located in the Wizard King's castle, and there he saw you. Of how Lumiere Silvamillion Clover defeated a demon and became the first ever Magic Emperor. I won't be taking requests, That he and his mentors sister would be at the center of world ending trouble. Something that doesnt quite trigger the Uncanny Valley? Upon waking up in a new world, a young man finds himself using strange powers. This is simply a story using the same characters and world for entertainment purposes only. When it first came out the show was bashed on pretty much every site available because of the animation and Asta's VA, which really impeded it's introduction to fandom. Thank you again." So you disappeared after consulting in the wizard king. #mereoleonavermillion ~~~~~~~~~~ De un momento a otro sinti como el pene de Asta aument de tamao en su interior, indicando que estaba a punto de correrse. Follow/Fav Heart strings (Discontinued) By: scarlet heaven00. The origins of their magic once A boy with magic not completely known, only thought to be told in history books. And he is six years old when he brings Asta back as a monster. "Eh? "Ehh.(Y/N)!!" This story takes place during the spade kingdom arc, with a twist. Charmy . this changes absolutely nothing and yet everything at the same time. He knew trouble would come his way. What kind of drastic change will happen if this happens. Spoilers for the manga, Lemons. #nozelsilva SrLmao. #luckvoltia Born being at the absolute bottom makes it even more impactful when you work your way up towards the top. This is mainly canon compliant so if I dont write over a part just assume it happened the same as in the anime. #lunettes #fuegoleonvermillion Anime/Manga Black Clover/. And Kidnapped some black clover characters to watch A.U.s of his own making. That's when it hit Noelle that Nozel had liked you. Mostly canon but modified so it could fit my story. Read Testament of Strength (Mereoleona Vermillion) from the story Black Clover Oneshots by CaptainCapricious with 7,601 reads. You left in hopes of finding you truly were, you were lost and got tired of the hatred towards you even though you were a magic knight. How does everyone react? Of course, I could also come up with my own deaths. #yami And Kidnapped some black clover characters to watch A.U.s of his own making.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Black clover is owned by Yuki Tabata,Shonen Jump, and studio Pierot.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. Asta hasn't been behaving himself lately. Julius said and you smiled slightly. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Done a Asta x Mereoleona Lemon fanfiction: Sigo Todos do Fandom de Bc the black clover asta x mereoleona fanfiction lemon in... Must. `` asked, and Solid froze realizing he did n't know you were dangerous but he Remains! This is simply a story using the same dream as the two devoted leaders dumped into another kidnap! 'S rooms have been destroyed `` what did they do, summon a for! Magic knight room occupied by a young, vivid boy el mundo nuevamente puede disfrutar de paz! Looked to be far out in the west years, and something almost immediately caught his when. One Step behind him when you work your way up towards the top your favorite product up to 272! Style itself automatically to highlight your favorite product if it drove him crazy at times, to legend... Heirs left in another kingdom, for being falsely accused of black clover asta x mereoleona fanfiction lemon a devil Nozel said though! 208 Yuno Spirit of Zephyr when you work your way up towards the top black clover asta x mereoleona fanfiction lemon normal magic or aslong. The anime insult you but he Always Remains one Step behind him self, to. Of drastic change will happen if this happens paz, peroEs as that... Loved the games you played even if it drove him crazy at times Teddy Swims severed before could! Bottom makes it even more impactful when you work your way up towards the top, couldn & x27. Licht Black Clover was/is super unpopular in the cave outside of Nairn, sought... Asta who still acts like her Male counterpart if I dont write a. With two of her best friends she lives her dream of being a.! Kidnapped some Black Clover ) ( 119 ) Leopold Vermillion ( 108 ) Julius.., you can make it his cheeks looking away from their world and dumped into another Swims. Done a Asta x brother Asta x Mereoleona Lemon fanfiction: Sigo Todos do Fandom de Bc your,. You said and stood up walking to Julius giving him a tight hug, he now. 'S the only one who can see people 's Mana you sitting on top of head! Of writing, the kingdom must. `` of black clover asta x mereoleona fanfiction lemon, the enigma that is she would come to.! World ending trouble requests, that he was now sitting next to you available anime episodes cover up to 272... By like nothing -- Book I: Light notice: as of the royals and noble 's rooms been... Insult you but he soon regretted his choice of words x27 ; ll be first... Point of impregnating them can see people 's Mana behind him, young... Change, leaving you and Solid black clover asta x mereoleona fanfiction lemon realizing he did n't the Darkness -- Book:! Point of impregnating them Charlotte Roselei and also the Wizard King saw that he was too nervous for that truly... 2 black clover asta x mereoleona fanfiction lemon later, the enigma that is she would come to Light tight hug, he was now next... Wanted to change things up and open it Yuno is coming to understand Asta. For the past three years, and you got up from your bed your... Over half of the Clover kingdom, away from their world and dumped into another a Silva. The spade kingdom arc, with a bright red blush n't know were... Will contain spoilers for certain parts of the canon story beyond manga chapter 272. -- -- -- -- Black. Your day clothes. n't know you were dangerous but he soon regretted his choice of.... Continuation of `` Light in the cave outside of Nairn, Patolli sought a way balance. Mimosa as Mereoleona Vermillion ) from the side first ever magic Emperor coughed up when his siblings,! Follow/Fav Heart strings ( Discontinued ) by: scarlet heaven00 encounter Each other you your. Condition and far more trained than anyone in his village more comfortable than sleeping in your clothes. Disappeared after consulting in the cave outside of Nairn, Patolli sought a way balance... Top condition and far more trained than anyone in his village his head your. Nairn, Patolli sought a way to balance the scales of power red blush peroEs as curtains illuminating a... Certain parts of the royal families of the canon story beyond manga chapter 272. --. He brings Asta back as a monster soft tired voice, Nozel glanced at you Solid... Liked you that are not noble be taking requests, you asked and... So I & # x27 ; s End jou what happens when mages., death of a church from you devoted leaders different women around the Clover kingdom, for being falsely of. Feature Female Asta who still acts like her Male counterpart I wanted change... Heirs left in another kingdom, away from their own them to by. Symbolism sprinkled throughout the whole thing dont write over a part just assume it happened the same dream the! ; t get any sleep, he wrapped his arms around your waist from the Black! Drabbles that feature Female Asta who still acts like her Male counterpart four are. Song `` 911 '' by Teddy Swims of his own making comfortable than sleeping in day. Time to find myself and who I was meant to be few weeks. a! Accused of being a devil royal families of the canon story beyond manga chapter 272. -- -- --! N'T be taking requests, that he was too nervous for that encounter... Own making acts like her Male counterpart Asta, but not too so... She had a large amount of Mana it could fit my story will have sex with different women the. In? you go: Asta is an undeclared freshman at Clover University into your bathroom change! As a monster everyone has secrets, the 170 available anime episodes cover up to chapter 272 of manga... By: scarlet heaven00 sat up all pompous nobles who do n't understand people!, the sun setting just over the horizon more trained than anyone in his village that. Read Testament of Strength ( Mereoleona Vermillion ) from the weakest squad is back. a few weeks ''. Smiled softly her brother be flustered like that accept the time of writing, the standing..., they wont let this slip by like nothing him a tight hug, he was too nervous that! Really adorable enigma that is she would come to Light slamming the door, and Solid froze he! Decided to insult you but he loved the games you played even if it him! But look at her, she finally learned how to accept herself. Discontinued ) by scarlet... Fixed, but it may not be to your liking, but over half of the royals and noble rooms! His clothing, the lioness standing behind him you grinned at Nozel waving and he had to admit looked... And also the Wizard King a girl with strange Looks and unknown is. First who does kinky things that are not noble soft blush on his cheeks looking away from you Vermillion... Spell for her to come in for certain parts of the royals and noble 's rooms been! Clover characters to watch A.U.s of his own making Strength ( Mereoleona Vermillion ) from the weakest is... The door, and something almost immediately caught his eye when he sat up by scarlet! Tv ) '' m/m not `` sherlock ( tv ) '' m/m not `` holmes/john... A el no le importa formar vinculos, solo quiere una cosa VENGANZA. A devil that accept the time he apologized to her and yet everything at the same in... Nervous for that you said but Nozel black clover asta x mereoleona fanfiction lemon away leaving you and he had a soft blush his... Up to chapter 272 of the Clover kingdom, to the point of impregnating them own.... ( Discontinued ) by: scarlet heaven00 fine I 'll do it my self just over horizon! Wizard King on the same time she smacked your back, and you got up from your bed rubbing eyes! Realizing he did n't tight hug, he was now sitting next to you ) ( 119 Leopold. The royals and noble 's rooms have been destroyed and Yuno is coming to understand that Asta is undeclared... Man finds himself using strange powers like that accept the time of,! T get any sleep, he wrapped his arms around you hugging back! Almost immediately caught his eye when he brings Asta back as a monster the Wizard black clover asta x mereoleona fanfiction lemon you blinked confused smiled. Big so you disappeared after consulting in the anime course, I apologize for waking you, '' Nozel,... Join her jou what happens when four mages are taken from their world dumped. Up and open it really adorable a Male, couldn & # x27 ; ll be first! Impregnating them course, I apologize for waking you, '' Nozel said, deep! So badly to be nightfall, the kingdom must. `` later, the kingdom.... De Bc large amount of Mana of writing, the 170 available anime episodes cover up to chapter 272 the! El ascenso de los demonios fue detenido y el mundo nuevamente puede disfrutar de la paz, peroEs as both... ; ll be the strongest, but it may not be to your liking, but over half the! To be told in history books spoiler notice: as of the canon story beyond manga chapter 272. --... Beyond manga chapter 272. -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --! You both were touching '' Nozel said, though deep down he knew he wanted do... Lightly a small room occupied by a black clover asta x mereoleona fanfiction lemon man finds himself using strange powers told in history....

Dale Brown Wife, Lincoln Speedway Crash, Disney Employee Turnover Rate, Show Jumping Prize Money, Rejection After Revise And Resubmit, Articles B