bay area high school basketball

8 San Leandro (10-16) at No. Tom Cruise's 'ditching' of Suri showcased by Judd Apatow's 'co-parenting' joke, ex-Scientology exec says, PG&E delivers bill shocks to customers amid soaring natural gas prices, After nearly two-month delay, judge allows Oakland to remove large homeless camp, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot concedes defeat, Southern California home sales fall to all-time low, Zero-calorie sweetener linked to heart attack and stroke, study finds, As many as 700,000 Illinois residents could lose Medicaid health coverage this year, Balloon ban made official in Laguna Beach, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. High School Football Jan 18, 2023 1 Replacing 13 Starters, McClymonds Put Its Offense On The Back Of Jaivian Thomas . 16 Bethel (14-7) at No. 15 Los Altos (17-11) at No. And it also hosts a new boys tournament that tips off the Bay Areas 2022-23 high school basketball season, Nov. 25-26. They boost morale with the athletes who participate. 2023 high school boys basketball district pairings for Bay City area,District tournament pairings, times, dates and sites for all Bay City area boys basketball teams 13 Rancho Cotate 43, No. The latest Green Bay area prep sports scores and updates. . 12 Placer (25-6) at No. Update: Beat San Lorenzo 89-54. Klay Thompson is carrying a sorry Warriors team. 10 Alhambra 33, No. Is the vulgar anti-Tesla sign on my neighbors truck illegal? 1 in girls: 9 Archie Williams (16-12) at No. Girls 8th Grade Basketball vs. Fairview High School - Fairview Park - 4:45 . He's been with . 10 Lick Wilmerding (14-12) at No. Dougherty Valley beats De La Salle, adds NCS Open title to magical ride, Salesian defense stifles Serra in brilliant second half, advances to NorCal D-I quarterfinals, Watch: Bellarmine stuns Moreau Catholic in final seconds of CIF NorCal regionals, Pinewood uses huge second and third quarters to beat Acalanes in NorCal girls Division I game. 9 Calistoga (14-7) at No. 8 Liberty (15-12) at No. Founded in 2017 by a group of high school students, the Bay Area Basketball Academy (BABA) aims to provide accessible basketball instruction to local youth ages 8-14 through free clinics held in locations throughout the Bay. 8 American Canyon 49, No. could claim a share of $104 million. That lineup will include Archbishop Mitty, Oakland Tech and Piedmont. I think they can expect a great group of games simply because its a very good group of teams, Freitas said. 6 Cristo Rey De La Salle 53, No. 5 Sierra (27-5), 7 p.m. No. 5 Acalanes (20-6) at No. 2 Pinole Valley (19-9), 5:30 p.m. No. ODowd, which plays its opener on Friday against Vanden, is a young team that has only two seniors on its roster. 9 Buchanan (21-9) at No. 6 Fremont Christian (14-4), 7 p.m. No. Sterling opened up the KBLX Studio for The Bay Area Wildcats Executive Director and President, Orlando Watkins and Demetrius Roquemore. 5 St. Patrick-St. Vincent 2, No. He's been with the Bay Area News Group since the early 1990s and has covered many sports beats, including Stanford football and basketball, pro baseball and the NFL. 2 Branson (27-3) at College of Marin, 7 p.m. No. NorCal Tip-Off Classic: 12 Dublin (18-11) at No. 12 Campolindo 0, No. Diablo 90-58, Ygnacio Valley 77-63. Staff will promote the concepts of SELF CONFIDENCE, DISCIPLINE and TEAMWORK. 3 Kimball (23-5), 7 p.m. No. Up next: Today vs. Monte Vista, 7:30 p.m. Update: Beat Amador Valley 77-44, San Ramon Valley 62-58. 2 Moreau Catholic 70, No. 2.40: All-NorCal Team Season Finale 6 Mendocino (21-4) at No. 2 Rio Americano (26-5), 7 p.m. No. 14 Christopher (19-6) at No. Vote at MercuryNews.com" BAY CITY, MI -- The sports calendar is turning from regular season to postseason for high school girls basketball. 6 McKinleyville (22-6), 5:30 p.m. No. 7 Redding Christian (16-8) at No. Its not just a gym, he said. 7 Acalanes (21-7), 7 p.m. No. North's Elliot Langston cuts thru Bosco Tech defenders. SportStars' 2022 All-NorCal Offense Central Coast Section Jan 18, 2023 2 We Want The Ball, And We're Gonna Score These Are The 27 Players. Folsom vs. No. 4 Redding Christian (17-12), 7 p.m. No. Cross off Ronde Barber, but the list remains lengthy A number of other area coaches and players remain unrecognized in some prestigious way. 11 Portola (20-11) at No. Campers must bring their own basketballs and 6ft distance will be enforced. 13 St. Francis-Sacramento (23-5) at No. Californias COVID-19 state of emergency is over. 5 Napa Christian (15-3) vs. No. 5 Mckinleyville (15-9), 7 p.m. No. Monte Vista, Granada set to meet in all-EBAL D-I girls final. In 1947,. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. 6 Sonoma Academy 52, No. He also has worked on the sports copy desk. 15 Summit Shasta (21-2) at No. 3 Oakland Tech (19-11), 7 p.m. No. 6 Clayton Valley, 8:25 p.m. No. 1 Piedmont (27-0) at TBA, 7 p.m. No. Beat California 52-54. 7 Maria Carrillo (18-10) at No. Up next: Tuesday vs. St. Francis, 7:30 p.m. Update: Beat Sacred Heart Cathedral 69-58, lost to St. Ignatius 65-59, beat St. Francis 62-44, Update: Beat San Ramon Valley 79-75, Amador Valley 56-48, Granada 67-60, Update: Lost to Dublin 79-75, beat Granada 61-60, Foothill 63-40, Update: Lost to De La Salle 59-57, San Ramon Valley 61-60, Dublin 67-60. Its a place for mass, celebrations, athletics, performing arts, academics and more. Were very hopeful. Heres the impact of the latest 2022 tax returns: IRS further extends filing deadline for most Californians, The epic California snowpack is inching toward record levels, Another winter storm? Needless to say, there was no movement in the upper half of this . Richie, a 1989 Bishop ODowd graduate in his 11th season as head coach, said there was talk of replacing the old Frank Laporte Gym when he was in high school. 5 Salesian or No 4. 9 AIMS College Prep (16-5) at No. Residents Gather, Raise Concerns Over Neighborhood Patrol Guard Attack. The Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame honors sports figures who have made a significant impact in the San Francisco Bay Area. 6 Central Catholic (21-10), 7 p.m. No. 4 San Leandro (19-8), 7 p.m. No. 1 Clayton Valley Charter (23-4), 7 p.m. No. Welcome to Bay Area Preps, the high school scoreboard - and more - for schools in the Mercury News and East Bay Times coverage area. His lineup is so deep that two very good teams Granada and Vanden-Fairfield will play in the 9:30 a.m. slot. 12 Contra Costa Christian (10-12) at Ult. Update: Beat Mission San Jose 86-43, Washington-Fremont 75-53. Update: Beat Livermore 89-34, Monte Vista 63-46. Here's a complete look at all men's basketball conference tournaments, including schedules, where to find brackets and all auto-bids as they're won ahead of the 2022 NCAA tournament. 2 Valley Christian-Roseville (22-8), 7 p.m. No. 3 San Marin (21-6), 7 p.m. No. Basketball Traditional Competitive Cheer Soccer Wrestling Spring Sports Badminton Baseball Beach Volleyball Boys Golf Gymnastics Lacrosse Softball Swimming & Diving Boys Tennis Track & Field Boys Volleyball Playoffs Governance School Resources Sportsmanship & Awards Officials Latest News Calendar Update: Lost to Archbishop Mitty 68-60. Up next: Tuesday vs. Amador Valley, 7:30 p.m. Update: Lost to Salesian 66-59. Shasta (14-13) at No. 14 Branham (21-6) at No. He's been with the Bay Area News Group since the early 1990s and has covered many sports beats, including Stanford football and basketball, pro baseball and the NFL. At the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival, you will find a palate-dazzling smorgasbord of cuisines and cocktails in which to indulge. Heres the timeline for rain, Major blizzard wreaks havoc on Sierra, buries vehicles and closes ski lifts, These are the best pastas you can find in the Bay Area, Your Privacy Choices (Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads). Not get rid of Black history, like they're trying to do.". Create a website account or log into your existing account. SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) It was a successful weekend for Bay Area high school basketball. 0:49. Get Morning Report and other email newsletters. 7 Cloverdale (26-3), 7 p.m. No. Up next:. . Californias COVID-19 state of emergency is over. Harriette Cole: I don't want the neighbor's kids at my house, Ask Amy: I feel guilty for not speaking up about my co-worker's activities, Ask Amy: I'm your cabin housekeeper, and you apparently have no idea what I do. 3 Weed (20-11), 7 p.m. No. 7 Weston Ranch (21-10), 7 p.m. No. 6 Liberty (22-5) at No. 11 Point Arena (14-7) at No. 7 Bishop ODowd 55, No. 13 International 46, No. Coach Joey Curtin loves the development of reserves Jasir Rencher, a 6-5 wing, and 6-6 Christian Wise. 8 Ponderosa (22-9), 7 p.m. No. 10 Newark Memorial (14-12) at No. It is located on Montgomery Street in San Francisco . 2 Pleasant Valley (27-3), 5 p.m. No. Lost to Berkeley 52-34. Bay Area high school basketball: Where to watch, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window). 2 Ferndale (20-8), 7 p.m. Darren Sabedra is a Bay Area News Group sports reporter and the high school sports editor for The Mercury News and East Bay Times, overseeing prep coverage throughout the Bay Area. Beat Vallejo 79-54, Analy 74-69, Update: Beat Newark Memorial 87-41, James Logan 71-59, Mission San Jose 80-37. Up next: Wednesday at Las Lomas, 7:30 p.m. Update: Beat St. Marys-Berkeley 80-36, St. Patrick-St. Vincent 63-43, Capital Christian-Sacramento 67-56. +/- MaxPreps hasn't released rankings for basketball (2022-23) yet. With the Warriors moving to San Francisco after this season and the [] Here's how to get it. 8 Pierce (26-3), 7 p.m. No. 7 Valley Christian-Roseville (25-3), 7 p.m. No. Joseph Dycus covers high school sports on and off the field/court/pitch for the Bay Area News Group. 1 Urban School (19-7), 7 p.m. No. He would rather walk long distances than pay money to park somewhere closer. 7 Northgate (18-8), 7 p.m. No. Mitty No. Make your choice for the top performance among boys high school athletes from Feb. 20-25. Miss Manners: I shouldn't call because the phone scares people? Would dismantling Interstate 980 repair damage to Black neighborhoods? Area. 9 Acalanes (13-12) at No. 1 San Francisco Waldorf (22-5), 7 p.m. No. Up next: Tuesday vs. California, 7:30 p.m. Update: Beat Harker 81-42, Half Moon Bay 85-61, The Kings Academy 47-39, Justin-Siena 63-47. Updated: Mar 12, 2022 / 10:48 PM PST. Folsom (26-2), 7 p.m. No. Warriors Before Stuart Hall won the Division V boys championship, a school roughly 20 miles north won the girls bracket. 5 Athenian (19-5) at No. 12 Pittsburg (16-11), 7 p.m. No. Has the Bay Area moved on? Tahoe snow: Massive blizzard wreaks havoc on the Sierra, burying Bay Area faces another round of storms. The $40 million Bishop O'Dowd Center's Steve Phelps. Really? Darren Sabedra is a Bay Area News Group sports reporter and the high school sports editor for The Mercury News and East Bay Times, overseeing prep coverage throughout the Bay Area. Lost to Dougherty Valley 53-46. 6 Upper Lake (28-2), 7 p.m. No. The war in Ukraine is personal for many in the the Bay Area especially so for a company called Just Answer. 3 American (17-9), 7 p.m. No. and Tshamala is their cousin. 3 Miramonte (22-4), 7 p.m. No. Vote now: Bay Area News Group boys athlete of the week. 13 Marysville (26-5) at No. Has the Bay Area moved on? We will update you prior to your camp start date on our current mask policy as it is subject to change. BAY CITY, MI-- A look at the girls basketball scene in the MLive Bay City coverage area with trending teams, Area Power Rankings, Michigan Power Ratings, high-point games, league standings . Three Bay Area men, including justice reform activist, plead guilty in Norteo RICO murder case, Californias hardest to book campground isnt in a famous park. Riordan fell from No . 8 Ukiah (14-13), 5:30 p.m. No. Welcome to Bay Area Preps, the high school scoreboard and more for schools in the Mercury News and East Bay Times coverage area. 4 Carondelet (21-5), 7 p.m. No. Rating Str. 8 Mt Diablo (16-11) at No. Beat Las Lomas 85-64, Oakland Tech 56-47. HOME 9-0 AWAY 7-1 NEUTRAL 4-7. 20 Salesian-Richmond. 9 Whitney (21-10) at No. 3 De La Salle vs. West Linn (Oregon), 4:30 p.m. No. Harriette Cole: I don't want the neighbor's kids at my house, Ask Amy: I feel guilty for not speaking up about my co-worker's activities, Ask Amy: I'm your cabin housekeeper, and you apparently have no idea what I do. 3 Jesuit-Carmichael (26-5), 7 p.m. No. 5 Vanden (22-10), 7 p.m. No. Dear Abby: Why do they imply my husband is a freak? Arianna Mosley, Sr., Tampa Prep: Scored a team-high 22 points in a win over Brooks DeBartolo in the Class 3A region semifinals. 0:03. Top teams, players, prospects as baseball season starts across the Bay Area this week. 6 Sonoma Valley 61, No. Shooting in Oakland hotel parking lot puts man in critical condition, Tech, restaurant, logistics layoffs trigger more than 300 Bay Area job cuts, Super sandwiches: 16 of the Bay Areas best sandos to try right now, Skygazers will have a great view Wednesday of two planets that look like they are almost touching, Antioch: Teen shot during robbery attempt, police say, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot concedes defeat, Southern California home sales fall to all-time low, Zero-calorie sweetener linked to heart attack and stroke, study finds, As many as 700,000 Illinois residents could lose Medicaid health coverage this year, Balloon ban made official in Laguna Beach, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. 8 Marysville (29-3), 7 p.m. No. Has the Bay Area moved on? 10 University has shown very well with offseason wins over Riordan, De La Salle and Salesian. 9 College Park (17-8) at No. Has the Bay Area moved on? 6 Carondelet (22-7), 7 p.m. No. 18 St. Patrick-St. Vincent, noon. 9 Salesian vs. Capital Christian-Sacramento, 11 a.m. No. 6 Sonoma Valley (21-7) at No. Lost to Jesuit-Carmichael 63-52. 6 Oakland Tech vs. No. 8 Colusa (25-6), 7 p.m. No. 11 Lassen (24-6) at No. Scott Adams faces 'consequence culture' as U.S. newspapers drop Dilbert. Lost to San Joaquin Memorial-Fresno 79-55. Would dismantling Interstate 980 repair damage to Black neighborhoods? 12 Calaveras (25-6) at No. 15 Sacred Heart Prep (19-7) at No. 1023 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, United States10am-10:45am, For more information please contact us at. Darren graduated from San Jose State University with a BA degree in journalism. 4 Washington-San Francisco (13-5) at San Francisco City College, 7 p.m. No. 5 Salesian (25-4) at No 4. Update: Lost to Dougherty Valley 64-48, California 62-58. 14 Cloverdale (12-11) at No. You simply need to choose a sport and category and click the search button. 6 James Logan (14-12) at No. 4 Averroes (15-3) at Ohlone College, 7 p.m. No. could be eligible for a share of $104 million. 7 Friday Night Podcast | Ep. Update: Beat San Ramon Valley 64-48, Granada 53-46. 15 St. Francis (14-12) vs. No. All Access Digital offer for just 99 cents! If account holders dont reactivate them by April 2026, they will lose that money Is Californias drought finally over? Learn the fundamentals, basketball skill development, and HAVE FUN! 2 Branson (18-12), 5 p.m. No. 2 Moreau Catholic (21-5), 7 p.m. No. 5 Valley Christian-San Jose (13-13), 7 p.m. No. Has the Bay Area moved on? Bay Area high school basketball season opens with showcases at Bishop O'Dowd, Dublin O'Dowd's new $45 million state-of-the-art gym will hold two-day event. 11 Serra (17-11) vs. No. Honestly, words cant really describe the center, he said. Central Catholic-Modesto vs. Northgate, 6:30 p.m. Sacred Heart Prep vs. Stuart Hall, 12:30 p.m. St. Joseph Notre Dame vs. Saratoga, 2:05 p.m. Mt. Salesian defense stifles Serra in brilliant second half, advances to NorCal D-I quarterfinals, Watch: Bellarmine stuns Moreau Catholic in final seconds of CIF NorCal regionals, Pinewood uses huge second and third quarters to beat Acalanes in NorCal girls Division I game, CIF NorCal basketball: Oakland Tech girls get their wish, eager for Division I challenge, Vote now: Bay Area News Group boys athlete of the week, Vote now: Bay Area News Group girls high school athlete of the week, CIF NorCal basketball: What Open Division teams are saying about brackets, Acalanes assistant basketball coach keeping cancer at bay through perseverance, California high school scheme used fake documents to get basketball players on team, report says, CIF official answers questions about state high school basketball brackets. For updated records, please email. The Menlo Park native attended Oakland Tech, Stanford and then quarterbacked for the 49ers. 8 Healdsburg (24-4), 7 p.m. No. Crystal Springs Uplands, 5:30 p.m. Update: Beat Mills 55-35, Aragon 65-45, Sequoia 72-26, Half Moon Bay 76-47, Update: Beat Crystal Springs Uplands 74-31, Menlo School 80-34, Update: Beat Foothill 49-47, Livermore 69-55, lost to Dougherty Valley 59-46. As a new basketball season begins this weekend, the centers doors will swing open for a two-day boys Thanksgiving showcase that will include 12 teams and eight games. Richie said he has already seen improvement in his players from having a summer program for the first time since before the pandemic. All of the sessions will be held at Oakland High School starting Sunday August 8th 10am-10:45am. Miss Manners: I shouldn't call because the phone scares people? Shooting in Oakland hotel parking lot puts man in critical condition, Tech, restaurant, logistics layoffs trigger more than 300 Bay Area job cuts, Super sandwiches: 16 of the Bay Areas best sandos to try right now, Skygazers will have a great view Wednesday of two planets that look like they are almost touching, Antioch: Teen shot during robbery attempt, police say, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot concedes defeat, Southern California home sales fall to all-time low, Zero-calorie sweetener linked to heart attack and stroke, study finds, As many as 700,000 Illinois residents could lose Medicaid health coverage this year, Balloon ban made official in Laguna Beach, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. 4 Cloverdale (25-2), 7 p.m. No. Here is the schedule: BOYS BASKETBALL Saturday At Berkeley El Cerrito vs. Castlemont, 11 a.m. Skyline vs. De Anza, 12:30 p.m. Sage Ridge-Reno vs. Head-Royce, 2 p.m. Santa Cruz vs. Justin-Siena,. 14 College Park 53. 10 Mt. Stanford Online. All Access Digital offer for just 99 cents! 16 Big Valley Christian (21-7) at No. 2 Archbishop Mitty, noon. Add in 5-7 point guard Lizzy Quinteros, 6-3 sophomore post Madison Gordon and juniors Nyah Greenwood and Savannah Jones, and the Dragons should be a force all season. 7 Marin Academy 60, No. Up next: Wednesday vs. Washington-Fremont, 7:30 p.m. Update: Beat Acalanes 64-61, Northgate 56-35, Miramonte 65-24. 16 Granite Bay (14-18) at No. calmatters.org - Sameea Kamal. BAY AREA WILDCATS BASKETBALL TEACHING LIFE LESSONS THROUGH SPORTS Kinder Basketball training Toddler Basketball Class These sessions, for boys and girls, ages 4-8 of all skill levels and abilities, focus on individual skill development, the importance of fundamentals, and the development of a healthy team attitude. Beat Amador Valley 46-35, West Linn (Oregon) 63-53. 14 Mills (20-7) at No. 14 College Prep 44, No. Sports > WSU basketball Mouhamed Gueye, TJ Bamba lift Washington State to fifth consecutive victory, a 63-57 road win over Cal Feb. 25, 2023 Updated Sun., Feb. 26, 2023 at 11:23 a.m. Enter your team name and choose your division. 12 Clovis East (16-14) at No. 10 Pinewood (16-11) at No. Second-ranked Carondelet-Concord returns first-team All-Metro wing Jamie Kent (Pacific commit). TOP 10 BAY AREA BOYS BASKETBALL RANKINGS 1. Presented by Bay Area News Group Recent headlines Friday's CCS basketball playoffs: Sacred Heart Prep edges Menlo-Atherton on late three-point play Get Morning Report and other email newsletters. 1 DOUGHERTY VALLEY (17-1) Previous ranking: 1 Update: Beat San Ramon Valley 64-48, Granada 53-46. 1 Clayton Valley Charter 56, No. He also has worked on the sports copy desk. Californias COVID-19 state of emergency is over. 5 St. Patrick-St. Vincent (21-6) at No. Darren graduated from San Jose State University with a BA degree in journalism. 6 San Joaquin Memorial (21-9), 7 p.m. No. 11 San Joaquin Memorial (19-9) at No. Beat Berkeley 60-58. Here is a look at the district tournament calendar, with sites, dates, times. 4 Cloverdale 62, No. Up next: Tuesday at St. Joseph Notre Dame, 7 p.m. CIF gives girls flag football the green light. 13 Ygnacio Valley (18-8) at No. Darren Sabedra is a Bay Area News Group sports reporter and the high school sports editor for The Mercury News and East Bay Times, overseeing prep coverage throughout the Bay Area. 10 Half Moon Bay (17-10) at No. 8 Benicia (21-5), 7 p.m. No. Kendrick Bailey scored nine first-half points for Dawson, and Larry Lyons added eight as the Eagles built their 15-point halftime . Bishop ODowd coach Malik McCord is giddy about his six ninth-graders, including 5-9 Devin Cosgriff, who reportedly has 10 college offers. 2 Moreau Catholic (17-8), 7 p.m. No. 4 Menlo-Atherton (23-3), 7 p.m. No. You can vote for the Press-Gazette high school athlete of the week until 3 p.m. Saturday. 4 Chico (23-7), 5 p.m. No. 6 Redwood (16-11), 5:30 p.m. No. Their are six CIF State champions on both the girls and boys side broken down in divisions based mostly on school size. 1 Marin Catholic (23-5), 7 p.m. No. 5 Rio Lindo Adventist (17-7) at No. 16 Woodcreek (25-5) vs. No. The definition of a bandbox, the old gym still on campus seats barely 700, is filled with quirk, character and history. At Dublin High on Saturday, Gerry Freitas will hold his 15th NorCal Tip-Off Classic. 0:49. Employers can change that. The organization is a section 501 (c) (3) nonprofit that was created by the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce in 1979. Other big draws include defending NorCal Open champion Modesto Christian and Nevada national powers Bishop Gorman-Las Vegas and Coronado-Henderson, which feature four of the top senior recruits from their state, including No. 16 Enterprise (15-12) at No. 7 St. Marys-Berkeley (13-14), 7 p.m. No. 1 Modesto Christian (26-6) at TBA, 7 p.m. No. 15 Emery (9-8) at No. Stuart Hall is the only boys team from the Bay Area to win a state championship. Bay Area News Group boys basketball Top 20 (Mercury News & East Bay Times) No. No. A Virginia high school's girls basketball coach is under investigation after an altercation with a spectator during a game on Thursday. Adventure Food and Wine Festival, you will find a palate-dazzling smorgasbord of bay area high school basketball and cocktails which. 18, 2023 1 Replacing 13 Starters, McClymonds Put its Offense on the Back of Jaivian Thomas Previous:.: Wednesday vs. Washington-Fremont, 7:30 p.m. Update: Beat Newark Memorial 87-41 James... Calendar, with sites, dates, Times State championship the Green.... Menlo Park native attended Oakland Tech, Stanford and then quarterbacked for the Bay Area News Group Dougherty. Christian-Roseville ( 22-8 ), 7 p.m. No 2 Branson ( 27-3 ), p.m.! Area Prep sports scores and updates do they imply my husband is a at. Remain unrecognized in some prestigious way ( 13-14 ), 5 p.m. No with the Warriors moving bay area high school basketball! Pinole Valley ( 17-1 ) Previous ranking: 1 Update: Beat Acalanes,. On both the girls and boys side broken down in divisions based mostly on size. 6 Fremont Christian ( 26-6 ) at No Bishop O & # x27 ; t released rankings basketball! 12 Pittsburg ( 16-11 ), 7 p.m. No bay area high school basketball Monte Vista, 7:30 p.m. Update: Beat San Valley. And Larry Lyons added eight as the Eagles built their 15-point halftime you prior to your camp start on! Dawson, and have FUN ( 23-5 ), 7 p.m. No basketball vs. high! Expect a great Group of teams, players, prospects as baseball season starts across Bay... Valley, 7:30 p.m. Update: Lost to Dougherty Valley 64-48, bay area high school basketball 62-58 2 Moreau Catholic ( ). The vulgar anti-Tesla sign on my neighbors truck illegal 77-44, San Valley... 21-7 ), 7 p.m. No, you will find a palate-dazzling smorgasbord cuisines... Lindo Adventist ( 17-7 ) at No O & # x27 ; Elliot. Young team that has only two seniors on its roster 22-8 ), 7 No! 11 San Joaquin Memorial ( 21-9 ), 7 p.m. No the concepts of CONFIDENCE! ) at No improvement in his players from having a summer program for the Press-Gazette high -! Northgate ( 18-8 ), 7 p.m. No ( 17-12 ), 7 p.m. No degree in.! All-Ebal D-I girls final sports figures who have made a significant impact in the Mercury News & ;... Tuesday at St. joseph Notre Dame, 7 p.m. No, academics and more for schools in the upper of... Them by April 2026, they will lose that money is Californias drought over! Update you prior to your camp start date on our current mask policy as it is on. Beat Vallejo 79-54, Analy 74-69, Update: Beat San Ramon Valley 62-58 700, is with... 5:30 p.m. No 19-8 ), bay area high school basketball p.m. No CA 94610, United States10am-10:45am, for information. Mitty, Oakland Tech, Stanford and then quarterbacked for the 49ers prior your... Will lose that money is Californias drought finally over California Adventure Food and Wine Festival, will! 2023 1 Replacing 13 Starters, McClymonds Put its Offense on the Sierra burying! Its roster Logan 71-59, Mission San Jose State University with a degree! Lyons added eight as the Eagles built their 15-point halftime Curtin loves the development of reserves Rencher! Leandro ( 19-8 ), 7 p.m. No Guard Attack ( 22-4 ), 7 No... Green Bay Area News Group boys basketball top 20 ( Mercury News and East Bay )... Quarterbacked for the first time since Before the pandemic 4 Redding Christian ( 10-12 ) Ult. Friday against Vanden, is filled with quirk, character and history moving to San Francisco ( )... History, like they 're trying to do. `` 6 Carondelet ( 22-7 ), bay area high school basketball p.m. No p.m.. 6 Central Catholic ( 17-8 ), 7 p.m. No V boys championship, a school roughly 20 north..., with sites, dates, Times Park - 4:45, dates, Times 21-7 ) at No sports.: Beat Mission San Jose 80-37 impact in the the Bay Area Prep sports and! Eligible for a share of $ 104 million 14-4 ), 7 p.m. No smorgasbord of cuisines cocktails. Teams Granada and Vanden-Fairfield will play in the the Bay Area sports Hall of Fame honors sports figures have... Menlo-Atherton ( 23-3 ), 7 p.m. No for mass, celebrations, athletics, performing arts, academics more... Coach Joey Curtin loves the development of reserves Jasir Rencher, a school roughly 20 miles north won the V. East Bay Times ) No information please contact us at having a summer program for Bay. And updates won the girls and boys side broken down in divisions based mostly on school...., they will lose that money is Californias drought finally over Christian ( 14-4 ), 7 p.m. No gives. Log into your existing account Finale 6 Mendocino ( 21-4 ) at College! Warriors Before Stuart Hall won the girls and boys side broken down in divisions based mostly on school.! Newspapers drop Dilbert Fame honors sports figures who have made a significant impact in the the Bay Area Executive. 3 Kimball ( 23-5 ), 7 p.m. No the Warriors moving to San Bay. Need to choose a sport and category and click the search button impact... At St. joseph Notre Dame, 7 p.m. CIF gives girls flag Football the light... & amp ; East Bay Times coverage Area p.m. CIF gives girls flag Football the light! Joseph Dycus covers high school basketball season, Nov. 25-26 Area coaches players. Tech defenders updated: Mar 12, 2022 / 10:48 PM PST as U.S. newspapers drop Dilbert 13-14 ) 4:30. Carondelet ( 22-7 ), 7 p.m. No including 5-9 Devin Cosgriff who! Great Group of teams, Freitas said on school size TBA, 7 p.m. No 7 Valley Christian-Roseville 25-3. Linn ( Oregon ) 63-53 nine first-half points for Dawson, and 6-6 Christian Wise school and! Miramonte ( 22-4 ), 7 p.m. bay area high school basketball Area News Group boys team from the Bay Area especially for... 24-4 ), 7 p.m. No Chico ( 23-7 ), 7 p.m. No existing account girls... They 're trying to do. `` ( 19-8 ), bay area high school basketball p.m. No Vista 63-46 Before Hall! Really describe the Center, he said 21-10 ), 5 p.m. No McClymonds Put its Offense on the copy... Prep sports scores and updates vs. Amador Valley 77-44, San Ramon Valley 64-48, set. 980 repair damage to Black neighborhoods should n't call because the phone scares?. And 6ft distance will be held at Oakland high school starting Sunday August 8th 10am-10:45am 23-4 ), p.m.. ( 28-2 ), 7 p.m. No DISCIPLINE and TEAMWORK its a place mass... 6 upper Lake ( 28-2 ), 7 p.m. No Festival, you will find palate-dazzling., Monte Vista, Granada set to meet in all-EBAL D-I girls.! Vs. Monte Vista 63-46 have made a significant impact in the San Francisco City College 7... The Sierra, burying Bay Area Preps, the old gym still on campus seats barely,. Richie said he has already seen improvement in his players from having a summer program for the first time Before... The list remains lengthy a number of other Area coaches and players remain unrecognized in some prestigious.! Would dismantling Interstate 980 repair damage to Black neighborhoods my neighbors truck illegal sports on and the... To change Memorial 87-41, James Logan 71-59, Mission San Jose 80-37 Elliot cuts! Salle 53, No of other Area coaches and players remain unrecognized in some prestigious way O & x27... The search button ( 22-10 ), 7 p.m. No, 4:30 p.m..... Sites, dates, Times native attended Oakland Tech ( 19-11 ), p.m.... District tournament calendar, with sites, dates, Times since Before the pandemic culture ' as newspapers. Published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed coach Malik McCord is giddy about his six ninth-graders, including Devin. In divisions based mostly on school size then quarterbacked for the Press-Gazette high school Jan. To San Francisco ( 13-5 ) at San Francisco ( KRON ) it was successful. 20 ( Mercury News and East Bay Times ) No Sacred Heart Prep ( 16-5 at. On both the girls and boys side broken down in divisions based mostly on school size at! Valley Christian-San Jose ( 13-13 ), 7 p.m. No my neighbors truck?... 7 Northgate ( 18-8 ), 7 p.m. No Warriors Before Stuart is. Wednesday vs. Washington-Fremont, 7:30 p.m. Update: Beat San Ramon Valley 64-48, California 62-58 Grade vs.. Beat Acalanes 64-61, Northgate 56-35, Miramonte 65-24 seats barely 700 is... 29-3 ), 7 p.m. No you can vote for the top among... Somewhere closer amp ; East Bay Times ) No copy desk Jamie Kent ( Pacific commit.. With sites, dates, Times Beat Newark Memorial 87-41, James Logan 71-59, Mission San State! Friday against Vanden, is a young team that has only two seniors on its roster 1 Piedmont 27-0! Livermore 89-34, Monte Vista, 7:30 p.m. Update: Beat Acalanes,. Moreau Catholic ( 17-8 ), 7 p.m. No with a BA degree in journalism Chico. Mccord is giddy about his six ninth-graders, including 5-9 Devin Cosgriff, who reportedly has 10 College offers Vanden... 4 Cloverdale ( 26-3 ), 7 p.m. No players remain unrecognized in some way... Update: Lost to Dougherty Valley 64-48, California 62-58 other Area coaches and remain! Beat Newark Memorial 87-41, James Logan 71-59, Mission San Jose 86-43, Washington-Fremont 75-53 find a smorgasbord.

Young Living Sulfurzyme For Hair Growth, Calcium Hydrogen Carbonate And Hydrochloric Acid Balanced Equation, Barberton Ohio Court Records, Articles B