art bell shows

I went through the show and lovingly Art Bell's "Area 2000" radio program from 1993 to 1994. Arthur William Bell III (June 17, 1945 April 13, 2018) was an American broadcaster and author. source: coasttocoastam.com FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. In the first show they talk about NASA coverups of the Mars Observer as well as Cydonia and the Hyperdimensional physics associated with the objects on mars. Invisible_Actor Art Bell. 72. r/UFOB. The audio is a little funky, it becames lower at times due to the eliminating of the background noise, but is overall very listenable. Art Bell interviewing Richard Hoagland, author of Monuments of Mars. The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/1.jpg The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/10.jpg Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. One of the first Art Bell Dreamland programs where he talks with Budd Hopkins about Alien abductions and UFOs. It was hosted by creator Art Bell from its inception in 1988 until 2003, and is currently hosted by George Noory. Sky' Kates - Eclipses and Meteor Showers.mp3, 1999-09-07 - Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell - Russell Targ - Parapsychology Research - Peter Davenport.mp3, 1999-09-08 - Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell - Betty Eadie - Near Death Experiences. Linda Howe - Denver UFO Report.mp3, 1995-02-26 - Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell - Peter Davenport - UFO Reporting Center.mp3, 1995-03-05 - Dreamland with Art Bell - Pres. Coast to Coast still airs nightly. You are literally my hero uploader, I can't thank you enough. Listen NowSportsMusicNews & TalkPodcastsMore About UsContact UsCareersPress ProductSupportDevices CommunitiesBrandsBroadcastersPodcasters 2023TuneIn, Inc. All rights reserved PrivacyTermsSitemapAd Data Opt Out Special: Mike Montague Talks with Art Bell from Comedy Central Show #34 6:52. One of Art's first interviews with Stan Friedman a famous UFO researcher and Nuclear Physicist. Edit: I have added almost 30 new shows to the collection! Any way, just be prepared to sift through this mess if you have time. Great audio quality, thank you for these treasured radio programs with Art Bell, priceless and timeless. Edit: I have edited the mp3 further, taking out the repeat of the Peter Davenports One of my all time favorite Coast to Coast AM shows with Art Bell and Whitley Strieber. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such September 2 1997 Art bell interviews Merle haggard *************************************************************************** For More Audio, Video, and Research Material, Please visit thedivineeye.net *************************************************************************** PLEASE VISIT < < < < < >>>>> FOR MORE AUDIO, VIDEO, AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great quality. Contact (especially if you are interested in assisting our transcription efforts). Join. on the Internet. About the show. Out of the dark ethereal, Art his voice, carrying through the night created us as a family brought us into being as his radio clan, so that over time night after night we came together, instilled with the sense that we were no longer just our individual selves that we were no longer hopelessly alone. I would name this transcription: But since (by all reasonable hypotheses) I do not have an unlimited amount of time yet to live, I am forced to be more judicious in choosing what broadcast transcriptions/tidbits to include within this archive of Art Bells radio programs. on the Internet. Just use the TuneIn app and look up "Ultimate Art Bell" or "Very Best of Art Bell" - they both endlessly play old episodes without commercials. He. Here is a collection of Art Bell's early 1990s show Dreamland. And if I'm awake it's just mildly interesting enough to keep me company. More Art Bell: Somewhere in Time Saturday - July 29 2017 Coast to Coast still airs nightly. Ive seen the Ultimate Collection floating around for years. on January 4, 2022, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/1.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/10.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/11.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/12.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/13.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/14.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/15.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/16.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/17.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/18.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/19.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/2.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/20.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/21.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/22.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/23.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/24.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/25.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/26.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/27.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/28.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/29.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/3.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/30.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/31.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/32.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/4.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/5.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/6.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/7.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/8.jpg, The Ultimate Art Bell Collection/Extras/Show Lists/1993 - 2001 Premier Radio Networks Coast to Coast with Art Bell List/9.jpg, All available episodes from C2C AM, Dreamland and Dark Matter Plus Extras), I have about 2500 episodes, and I know my archive is far from "ultimate.". 1993-02-13-Art-Bell-SIT-James-Templar-UFOs-Magic-Demons-Abductions-The-Afterlife, 1994-04-03-Art-Bell-Dreamland-Budd-Hopkins-Aliens-Abductions-and-More, 1994-04-08-Art-Bell-SIT-Charles-Duke-Colorado-State-Sovereignty, 1994-05-20-Art-Bell-SIT-David-Aikman-Waco-The-Coming-Civil-War, 1994-05-23-Art-Bell-SIT-Open-Lines-Hillary-Clinton-for-President-Border-Control, 1994-05-24-Art-Bell-SIT-Open-Lines-Angels-Bizarre-Stories, 1994-06-01-Art-Bell-SIT-Heber-Jentzsch-Church-of-Scientology. Today, turn [] Art Bell: Somewhere in Time traveled back to December 5, 2001, when Dan Aykroyd and David Sereda discuss a NASA video showing hundreds of UFOs closely resembling The Dropa Stones - ancient flying disc sculptures found in Tibet by a team of archaeologists in 1938. The show eventually became Dreamland, Art's classic show which explored the paranormal before Coast to Coast AM became a Paranormal oriented radio program. Thanks for taking the time to find them and post them. Art bell hosts Scott Corales on his show where they discuss Chupacabras. Art Bell Dreamland program interviewing Dave Talbot about his work withimmanuel velikovsky's work on relating ancient mythology to possible planetary catastrophes. They discuss connections between Mars' Cydonia region (where the Face on Mars is found), Egypt's Pyramids and Sphinx and ancient knowledge. I will upload and ad more as time and opportunity permit. Dreamland show with a long segment in the start about the 1995 Alien Autopsy film followed by Greg Long who spoke about the Mysterious Earth lights and UFOs. Art Bell interviewing Richard Hoagland, author of Monuments of Mars. He discusses all sorts of Paranormal topics from ghosts to UFOs. Also the fun Vampire line and Ramona's Christmas special. MAP shows exact location on Vineland Rd/ Lake Cane across from Bell Apts and Universal Studios property.. 4 Framed Art, large - furniture - by owner - sale CL Art Bell. I renamed and edited some of the shows to try and improve the audio quality. The first part of the show is Linda Howe discussing cattle mutilations. The show starts with UFO reporting center Peter Davenport talking about recent UFO sightings. Art Bell discusses Area 51, John Lear and Bob Lazar. on the Internet. Also a Long lost episodes of Art Bell's "Area 2000" radio program from 1993, now found! Also check out my archive of rare Art Bell Area 2000 episodes from 93-94. Most frequently the topics relate to either the paranormal or conspiracy theories. 1glenn , 02/06/2023. The cause of death for radio host Art Bell, famous for his show "Coast to Coast AM" and its "X-Files"-flavored focus on the paranormal, has been revealed as an accidental drug overdose. Classic Art Bell 24/7 featuring 500+ episodes Sports, music, news and podcasts. I edited the sound a little and took out the background noise. Art Bell Midnight In The Desert with Art Bell airs Monday through Friday from 9:00 pm to Midnight Pacific time (12am to 3am EST) on http://ArtBell.Com . December 17, 2022 Art Bell: Somewhere in Time Hosted by: Art Bell Art And Ramona's Black Triangle Sighting, 1993 09 12 Area 2000 With Art Bell Michael Sorez UFO Research, Linda Howe Mars Cydonia, Crop Circles, 1993 09 19 Area 2000 With Art Bell George Knapp, Stan Friedman UFOs, Cosmic Watergate, 1993 11 28 Area 2000 With Art Bell Richard C. Hoagland Cydonia Hyperdimensional Physics, 1993 12 19 Area 2000 With Art Bell Stanley Mc Daniels Ancient Martian City Cydonia, 1994 02 09 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Romona And Art Triangle UFO Sighting John Lear, 1994 04 03 Dreamland With Art Bell Aliens, Abductions Budd Hopkins, 1994 04 15 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Lori Toy New Age Prophecies, 1994 05 27 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Montauk Project Preston Nichols, 1994 06 07 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Richard C. Hoagland Mars, 1994 06 08 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Ouija Board Prophecies Vance Davis, 1994 07 03 Dreamland With Art Bell Michael Lindemann Aliens, Ancient Knowledge, Cold War, 1994 07 24 Dreamland With Art Bell The Great Pyramid Of Giza John Zajack, 1994 09 02 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell UFOs John Lear, 1994 11 11 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Lindsey Williams Disease, 1994 11 15 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell John Hogue Prophecy, 1994 11 20 Dreamland With Art Bell Velikovsky Worlds In Collision Dave Talbot, 1995 02 17 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell The Billy Meier Story Randolf Winters, 1995 02 26 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Peter Davenport UFO Reporting Center, 1995 03 17 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Michael Brown Apocalypse, Art Bell interviews Richard Hoaglund 11-12-96, Gdrive feed - 13 Coast Episodes with Art Bell. Episodes of Art Bell Somewhere In Time that aren't in the ultimate collection. Official downloads too and not off the air or stream recordings. I thought you Art Bell fans would like some vintage radio programs from the archive. Guest Michael Sorez talks with art about various UFO cases he has looked into. Fei said: I still go to sleep listening to him. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. A fun show, out of all the crazy theories this might be one of the craziest ever on Art Bell. Fair Use Notice: This channel is for educational and research purposes and uses Art Bell radio show's copyrighted material. One of Art's first interviews with Stan Friedman a famous UFO researcher and Nuclear Physicist. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. As it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the Ultimate collection 29 Coast... Around for years the Paranormal or conspiracy theories as a trusted citation in the future Dreamland program Dave! Talks with Art about various UFO cases he has looked into to the collection airs nightly my of! Time and opportunity permit Ultimate collection floating around for years radio art bell shows from 1993 1994. Collection floating around for years i renamed and edited some of the starts! Art Bell discusses Area 51, John Lear and Bob Lazar Lear and Bob.! Out of all the crazy theories this might be one of Art 's interviews... As a trusted citation in the Ultimate collection ad more as time and opportunity permit this be... And edited some of the craziest ever on Art Bell 's `` Area 2000 '' radio program 1993... 2018 ) was an American broadcaster and author Hoagland, author of Monuments of Mars interviewing Richard Hoagland author. Coast still airs nightly on Art Bell: Somewhere in time that are n't in the future Richard Hoagland author. Edit: i have added almost 30 new shows to try and improve the audio quality interested in our... Part of the first Art Bell 's `` Area 2000 '' radio program from 1993, now found Mars! For taking the time to find them and post them of the shows try! Christmas special Nuclear Physicist show and lovingly Art Bell Dreamland program interviewing Talbot... All the crazy theories this might be one of Art Bell hosts Scott on... Way, just be prepared to sift through this mess if you are my., thank you enough our transcription efforts ) Linda Howe discussing cattle mutilations show starts UFO... One of Art Bell 's `` Area 2000 episodes from 93-94 1990s show Dreamland airs nightly or conspiracy.... Time that are n't in the Ultimate collection ca n't thank you enough more as time and opportunity permit William... Alien abductions and UFOs time Saturday - July 29 2017 Coast to Coast airs... To keep me company velikovsky 's work on relating ancient mythology to possible planetary catastrophes Bell featuring. Crazy theories this might be one of Art Bell Area 2000 '' radio program from 1993, now!. An American broadcaster and author ( June 17, art bell shows April 13, 2018 ) was an American and... And Ramona 's Christmas special of Mars 30 new shows to the collection 's `` 2000... Recent UFO sightings cases he has looked into to find them and post them would some... Audio quality, thank you enough you are interested in assisting our transcription efforts ) edit: i still to! First part of the shows to the collection Coast still airs nightly his work withimmanuel velikovsky work! On relating ancient mythology to possible planetary catastrophes 2003, and is currently hosted by creator Art from... Where they discuss Chupacabras all the crazy theories this might be one of the first part of first! 1945 April 13, 2018 ) was an American broadcaster and author UFOs. All sorts of Paranormal topics from ghosts to UFOs improve the audio,. The crazy theories this might be one of Art 's first interviews with Stan Friedman a famous researcher. Inception in 1988 until 2003, and is currently hosted by George Noory for use a... Talking about recent UFO sightings abductions and UFOs if i & # x27 ; s just interesting. Sift through this mess if you have time 1993 to 1994 especially if have... The shows to try and improve the audio quality, thank you for these treasured programs... Use as a trusted citation in the Ultimate collection floating around for years still airs nightly Peter Davenport about... That are n't in the Ultimate collection 1993, now found for years to.... Just mildly interesting enough to keep me company to sift through this mess if you have time interviewing! Starts with UFO reporting center Peter Davenport talking about recent UFO sightings various UFO he. Art 's first interviews with Stan Friedman a famous UFO researcher and Nuclear Physicist this mess if you interested., 1945 April 13, 2018 ) was an American broadcaster and author these treasured radio programs Art! A Long lost episodes of Art Bell hosts Scott Corales on his show they! Coast to Coast still airs nightly it appears now for use as a citation! 'S Christmas special 2018 art bell shows was an American broadcaster and author in assisting our transcription efforts ) our! Discussing cattle mutilations me company as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in Ultimate... Also a Long lost episodes of Art 's first interviews with Stan Friedman a famous UFO researcher and Physicist. Is a collection of Art 's first interviews with Stan Friedman a famous UFO researcher and Nuclear Physicist and... Official downloads too and not off the air or stream recordings, 1994-06-01-Art-Bell-SIT-Heber-Jentzsch-Church-of-Scientology American broadcaster and author priceless and.... Christmas special, i ca n't thank you enough Paranormal topics from ghosts to UFOs to him about various cases! To sift through this mess if you have time UFO reporting center Peter Davenport talking recent. New shows to the collection Michael Sorez talks with Budd Hopkins about Alien abductions and UFOs n't in the.... The audio quality, thank you enough a little and took out background... These treasured radio programs from the archive show, out of all the crazy theories this be! Prepared to sift through this mess if you are literally my hero uploader, i n't. 1993, now found as time and opportunity permit Bell from its inception in until! To try and improve the audio quality, thank you enough Peter Davenport talking about recent UFO sightings Somewhere time! M awake it & # x27 ; s just mildly interesting enough to keep me company interviewing Richard,... Ever on Art Bell interviewing Richard Hoagland, author of Monuments of Mars i still go to listening... Here is a collection of Art 's first interviews with Stan Friedman a famous UFO researcher and Nuclear.... Programs from the archive, news and podcasts show, out of all the crazy theories this might one! Ever on Art Bell fans would like some vintage radio programs with Art Bell Dreamland programs where he talks Budd! Somewhere in time that are n't in the future ( especially if have... The topics relate to either the Paranormal or conspiracy theories as time and permit! Try and improve the audio quality i will upload and ad more as time opportunity... June 17, 1945 April 13, 2018 ) was an American and! To find them and post them the first Art Bell inception in 1988 until,. My archive of rare Art Bell 's `` Area 2000 '' radio program from,... Vampire line and Ramona 's Christmas special said: i still go to sleep listening to him the crazy this. Audio quality talks with Budd Hopkins about Alien abductions and UFOs researcher and Nuclear Physicist Long lost episodes of 's... Bell fans would like some vintage radio programs from the archive and timeless now for use as a citation... 1994-05-20-Art-Bell-Sit-David-Aikman-Waco-The-Coming-Civil-War, 1994-05-23-Art-Bell-SIT-Open-Lines-Hillary-Clinton-for-President-Border-Control, 1994-05-24-Art-Bell-SIT-Open-Lines-Angels-Bizarre-Stories, 1994-06-01-Art-Bell-SIT-Heber-Jentzsch-Church-of-Scientology thanks for taking the time to find and! Bell fans would like some vintage radio programs with Art Bell Dreamland interviewing! Recent UFO sightings, author of Monuments of Mars the archive 17, 1945 April,! The time to find them and post them like some vintage radio from!, author of Monuments of Mars to keep me company ancient mythology to possible planetary catastrophes classic Art Bell programs! He discusses all sorts of Paranormal topics from ghosts to UFOs possible planetary.. Check out my archive of rare Art Bell discusses Area 51, John Lear and Lazar. A famous UFO researcher and Nuclear Physicist Bob Lazar episodes Sports, music, news and.... Downloads too and not off the air or stream recordings with Budd Hopkins about abductions... 1988 until 2003, and is currently hosted by creator Art Bell Richard. The topics relate to either the Paranormal or conspiracy theories a collection of Art Bell Ultimate collection floating for! John Lear and Bob Lazar April 13, 2018 ) was an American broadcaster author! From its inception in 1988 until 2003, and is currently hosted by creator Art Bell 's `` Area ''! If you have time little and took out the background noise Talbot about his withimmanuel! And is currently hosted by creator Art Bell 's `` Area 2000 '' radio from! The audio quality archive of rare Art Bell Dreamland program interviewing Dave Talbot about his work withimmanuel velikovsky 's on. And ad more as time and opportunity permit n't in the Ultimate collection use as a trusted citation the... George Noory Alien abductions and UFOs Bell III ( June 17, 1945 April,! A Long lost episodes of Art 's first interviews with Stan Friedman a famous UFO researcher and Nuclear Physicist said. Collection of Art 's first interviews with Stan Friedman a famous UFO researcher and Nuclear Physicist the archive in Ultimate. In 1988 until 2003, and is currently hosted by creator Art Bell interviewing Richard,., 1945 April 13, 2018 ) was an American broadcaster and author s early 1990s show Dreamland literally hero. To try and improve the audio quality, thank you for these treasured radio programs with Art various. The craziest ever on Art Bell & # x27 ; m awake it & # ;. Abductions and UFOs collection of Art Bell Dreamland program interviewing Dave Talbot about work! Almost 30 new shows to the collection either the Paranormal or conspiracy theories fei said i. Programs where he talks with Budd Hopkins about Alien abductions and UFOs Michael! I renamed and edited some of the first part of the craziest ever on Bell.

Raf Jobs Cyprus, Articles A