aristocrats joke script

Complete with incredible thrills Sargent: Alright, men. That was very nice of you. O'Malley:[offscreen]All right. - The "Aristocrats." Portions of this script are copyrighted by walt disney company and are used without permission. Now, this isno time for fun and games. Marie: Ooh, that would be wonderful, sir! After it! Mm, ooh, oh, heh. I'll be spitting feathers for a week. I-l mean-- Well,I don't mean to interrupt. Georges Hautecourt: Adelaide, my, my dear. Mark Elliott: "Aladdin" showed you an entire new world. Berlioz: Mama, do we have towaddle like they do? Pretty soon, all of them are completely naked including the dog, who takes his leash off.. It looks like a serated sea snake. An amazing three-dimensional adventure. You remember him,of course. Marie: Come on, guys, lets all start meowing. Get out! Now [Silent clips of "Aladdin 3" are shown, starting with Aladdin riding Magic Carpet, and Genie flying next to him as they enter Agrabah] Walt Disney Pictures invites you to a celebration. [offscreen]You believe me,don't you? Scat Cat tosses a bucket of water over Edgar's head. O'Malley: How tough! Uncle Waldo: [Mumbling,Sighing &Hiccupping]. [7] It was the subject of a 2005 documentary film of the same name by Paul Provenza and Penn Jillette. The Aristocrats Joke Script. Beau Weaver: From moviesto magical vacations. Duchess: (offscreen; chuckling)Yes. Amelia! WebIts an opportunity for the grossest part of a comics brain to go wild. The talent agent goes, Hmm, thats an interesting act,' Gottfried says. Mark Elliott: But a band of notorious thieves. ' This is a family who are raping their own children and performing bestiality. Wish me luck. But then the mother goes, "Please, sir, if you just give us two minutes, we know you'll like our act." He tries to shut it, but the alley cats attack]. Madame Adelaide Bonfamille: [voice]No, no, no, Georges. [ Chuckles ]Not as spry as I waswhen I was 80, eh? Amelia: Abigail, we were bornwith flat feet. Copyright 2023 Penske Business Media, LLC. He rips off his wife's bra. All: [offscreen]Everybody(2x)Everybodywants to be-A Lafayette:Hey, Napoleon,that sounds like the end. Until gottfried, the aristocrats was mostly an inside joke among comedians. Just hearing out loud descriptions of giddy sh*t-covered incest. Frou-Frou grabs Edgar by the jacket. All right. The male gamete, or sperm, and the female gamete, the egg or ovum, meet in the female's reproductive system. Amelia: Yes, that's a question. Phoebus: She's very lucky to have a friend like you. Thomas is, a dear friend of ours. The horse hits Edgar with her back legs and he flies into the trunk. Well. More details are available in the progress report. Neighborhood! He's nothing but a cad. [Humming TuneFrom Carmen]. O'Malley: Are you sure we'reon the right street where you live? O'Malley: [Singing]I only got myselfand this big old worldBut I sipthat cup of lifeWith my fingers curledI don't worrywhat road to takeI don't have tothink of that Whatever I takeis the road I makeIt's the road of lifemake no mistakeFor me! Doug Stanhope: And I stick my cock in her ass [pantomines holding his penis] It's like a shillelaigh, it's all knotted with boils and fibrous tumors. You know. And since it is a kids joke, i highly doubt it is a nonsensical joke (e.g. It relates the story of a family trying to get an agent to book their stage act, which is revealed to be remarkably vulgar and offensive in nature, with the punch line revealing that they incongruously. He could have arms like Popeye. If I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it. Edgar Balthazar: Oh, uh-- May Igive you a hand, sir? O'Malley needs help! Uncle Waldo: Whoopee! Pat Cooper: My grandmother, on the stage, has an abortion! Here, kitty, kitty, kitty,kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty! Roquefort:Duchess! Kyle keeps interrupting him as the story gets more filthy, but Cartman simply disregards him and continues. Take that! What made them think that this this was entertaining? Woody: [Walks to an alien and picks it up] Hello. It's warmand, mm-mm, cozy. Duchess: Oh, ho, ho,you are charming! Lafayette: Napoleon, I'm plumbgoose-pimply scared! Let's be nice to our new friends. You eitherare or you're not. "Slip of the hand, dreamland.". Aristocrats no longer exist, or at least theyre not called aristocrats. and to most people, weird sex orgies arent associated with the ruling class. Groove it, cat! When they're seenupon an airing. THE ARISTOCRATS, Gilbert Gottfried, telling the joke, 2005. [1] It relates the story of a family trying to get an agent to book their stage act, which is revealed to be remarkably vulgar and offensive in nature, with the punch line revealing that they incongruously bill themselves as "The Aristocrats". You didn't say anything about blood." Very good. This is what this joke is about anyway, it's about using your kids. Frou-Frou: Hurry, Roquefort. Sir? And it's gonna stop for passengersrighthere. Send us a tip using our anonymous form. Cheer up. Now, please, darling, settle down,and play meyour pretty little song. But where? Lewis Black: That's, that's actually, a really great idea to pitch to a network. Will you hold on, please! Fine. [Metro TrainWhistle Blowing] Oh no, train! But I'm a mouse! They're the one's who rescued you from drowning. [ Sighing ]Gee, I'm gonna miss them too. [chuckling] Just like you say, Thomas. Roquefort:[ Breathing Hard ]No trouble, he said. Lafayette:Well, he didn't hurt me. When they're seen upon an airing. (The gargoyles burst their heads out from three sides of a window). O'Malley: Keep your head up, Marie! O'Malley: Duchess, this isthe greatest cat of'em all: Scat Cat. Blow [offscreen] some of that sweet stuff my way. Although the talent agent initially brushes them off as too 'cutesy', he is eventually persuaded to allow them to show him their act. O'Malley:Hey! [A cat drops a bale of hay onto Edgar. Boy: We drive and drive and drive some more. [Screen fades to black and the movie starts], Singer: Which pets' addressis the finest in Paris? Thief #2: [singing] Pull up an easy chair! The cast (in order of appearance) opening song vocals maurice chevalier madame adelaide bonfamille. Georges Hautecourt: And how we celebrated your success! Duchess: Why, Mr. O'Malley,you could have lost your life. O'Malley: [ Chuckles ]Keep your whiskers up, Toulouse Ol'Tiger. [We cut to the thieves pointing their swords around Aladdin, Abu and Iago to the beat of the music] Taking whatever we please! I just love them. Roquefort: Not a sign of them, Frou-Frou,and I've searched all night. [offscreen] Now stop beatin'your gums and sound the attack! YeahAbraham de LacyGiuseppe CaseyThomas O'MalleyO'Malleythe alley catThat's rightAnd I'm very proud of that (Spoken)Yeah! Amelia: Sir. Mark Elliott: Outside was a world he had only dreamed about. [Roquefort runs to the trunk and works on the combination lock. Buzz Lightyear: Hey! Duchess! Duchess: Oh, c'est tres jolie,monsieur. And that's the act. I guess youcan't win 'em all. As you ride Rex through a sea of hostile toys, sneak into Pizza Planet, defeat the Claw Machine and escape from Sid's house. Revisit bob sagets take on the aristrocrats, one of the filthiest jokes. Let's play train. The 2005 film The Aristocrats documented the history of the joke, which was so filthy that comedians traditionally told it backstage at clubs rather than in the spotlight. The stormwill soon pass. Splendid! Edgar Balthazar:Coming, Madame! [The Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection logo appears]. What's all the yellin'about, huh? Oh, ooh, ooh! And your music is so--so different,so exciting. Mark Elliott: "Muppet Treasure Island". Brian Cummings: "Billy Bunny's Animal Songs". Amelia: Oh! Back off, girls. We can bring in people from the past, because we can do that now you know they got those commercials with Humphrey Bogart and all that other bullshit. [Screen fades from black, showing some of the locations from the film]. Girl: And then the raccoons ate our food and they all had poison ivy. Duchess: (offscreen)Oh, yes, Monsieur O'Malley. Portions of this script are copyrighted by walt disney company and are used without permission. O'Malley: Trouble? Good. Andy Richter: And they eat the poop off the floor. [Clears Throat,Muttering]Aha. Girls! Duchess Oh, how nice. I thought he'd never leave! Now that leavesMr. O'Malley. Over a hundred comedians are invited to discuss the joke and the role of taboos in humour. Its an opportunity for the grossest part of a comics brain to go wild. [Screen fades from black, revealing the Jim Henson Video logo]. Last oneup the stairs is a nincompoop. Call the cops! Now, now, Berlioz. Lafayette: I'm scratchin'as fast as I can. Amelia: What beautiful countryside,Abigail. Kittens! Away! It was a little oldcricket bug. SUBTITULOS ESPAOL The 100 Best Albums of 2022, But thats a whole other story, he deadpanned. And then my daughter comes on stage. 1 Mar. WebComedians don't tell jokes. and the father goes, "Watch us." Madame Adelaide Bonfamille: [Laughs]Oh, Georges! The real joke is, it's not a Now the mother lays down on her back on the floor while the daughter gets up high on a chair and starts pissing all over. 0. [Esmeralda throws a guard's helmet at three guards on horses and it ricochets off their helmets], [In another shot, the fat guard swings his sword at his helmet and yells in pain, but we cut to Phoebus ducking under the incoming helmet, which hits the wall behind him], [A jester wearing long legged boots kicks four guards in their crotches, launching them into the air. Let's getout of here. Madame Adelaide Bonfamille: [Laughing]Now, Georges, do you must be serious. Winnie the Pooh! Ooh, it's them shoes again. It's a mother, father, their son and daughter, and a little baby. Le Petit Caf Chef: Sacrebleu! I do believeyou've been drinking. I'm frightfully sorry, sir! Toulouse: Is there anything we can do tohelp you,Mr. O'Malley, huh? August 12, 2005 Everyone can have nightmares sometimes. [ Laughing ], Napoleon: You're not gonna believe this, man,but it's. And that! Where did the blood come from? Napoleon: Wait a minute! [We cut to Scud running to the camera barking, and Woody shrieks as the camera zooms in on his butt]. Frogs: [singing] Needeep, croak, ribbit, croak, needeep. Napoleon:[offscreen]Hush your mouth. He's our oldest anddearest friend, you know. The joke, called "The Aristocrats" after its punchline, was setup as a pitch meeting to a talent agent. Ah, Georges. Why? Oh, no. The cat cowers against the wall, shaking in fear. Marie: I'll show youif I'm a lady or not. Use your karate chop action! Let'sget back into the basket, all of us! Mark Elliott: The third and final chapter of the emotional trilogy. Oh, no! Whoo-whoo! Bill Maher: It's a family act, but it's a twist because they're retarded. Roquefort:Oh, now, wait a minute,fellas. Roquefort: [Whispering]So he's the cat-napper! You see, my mistress, shewill beso worried about us. Frogs: [singing] Ribbit, croak, needeep, croak, ribbit. Duchess: You know something,Thomas, your friends arereally delightful. Perhaps a magic carpet built for two? In 2005, bob saget, who died sunday, was still americas dad the sweet. Duchess: Now that will do, honey. Mark Elliott: And everyone's favorite characters. He was like our rehearsal director when dad and my brother weren't there, and my mother and my nana weren't there. Yes. Billy Bunny: [sings] That is what we really do so, yow! I'll bet you're a real tigerin your neighborhood. O'Malley: I'm all right,Duchess,honey. And, Berlioz,well, such behaviouris most unbecomingto a lovely gentleman. Look at this! It's very niceof you. Naturellement! Right? [After the Walt Disney Pictures logo, we fade to a black background]. Abigail: [offscreen]Fancy that, a cat learning how to swim. Duchess[offscreen]Well--Yes, my love,but you must be very quiet or I'll send you to bed. You never hear a physicist going, "It's a muon, you c*nt!". She loves us very much. Get out! We give the first few rows garbage bags. My bad. Abigail: Oh, dear! Bonsoir! Esmeralda: Well, you're not hurt, are you? The zygote goes through a process of becoming an. And the whole family starts running around screaming and laughing with their dicks and tittles all flapping around, covered with piss and shit and cum, goin', Learn More About The New Episode - Japanese Toilets. O'Malley: Lay some skin on me,Scat Cat. Robin Williams: This is a joke that's pretty much exclusive to show business. WebAristocrats Joke [OFFENSIVE] Brandon Rogers Brandon Rogers 6.23M subscribers 139K 4.1M views 7 years ago My take on the age-old Aristocrats joke. Duchess: [Laughing]Why, monsieur,your name seems to coverall of Europe. We gotta split! Sam:[offscreen]Well, Mac, this must be the trunk, eh? Gives birth to a three-pound Shetland pony! Scat Cat: Likewise, Duchess. Mark Elliott: The "Toy Story: Animated Storybook" and "Toy Story: The Video Game", from Disney Interactive! He's been hereall the time. Marie: Ladies do not start fights, Buster, but they can finish them. What's this? The acts described involve incest, pedophilia, sodomy, coprophilia, coprophagia, and impressions of the victims of 9/11. It received publicity when it was used by Gilbert Gottfried during the Friars' Club roast of Hugh Hefner in September 2001. https://www.quotes.net/movies/the_aristocrats_144090, https://www.quotes.net/movies/the_aristocrats_quotes_144090. The fun begins now on video! O'Malley:You know, they need--Well, you know, a sort--Well, a sort ofa--Well, a father around. Come along, dear. Duchess: Oh, no, no, no. Kittens? What's all the whis--whispering about, huh? Where's my hat? Hiya, chicks. Edgar Balthazar: Whoa, Frou-Frou, whoa. O'Malley:Yeah. Toulouse: Females never fiight fair. Here, kitty, kitty,kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty! All Rights reserved. Duchess:Oh, thank you so muchfor offering us your home. Adelaide, madame, you mean to sayyou're leavingyour vast fortune to Edgar? And then the guy goes, "The Aristocrats." Duchess: Oh! Amelia: Uncle Waldo. Andy Richter: And all the stuff shoots on her face. But we've got to hurry. [The black-and-gold Walt Disney Home Video and Pixar Animation Studios logos appear]. Madame Adelaide Bonfamille:Oh! [ Sighing ], Lafayette: Well, shootfire, man. I think it's wrong I've done a lot of PSA's do NOT f*** your family. Come on, guys. They perform sexual acts on each other that are so depraved anyone with a sense of human decency would call them unspeakable. And for their ta-da, they tell the agent their act is called, The Aristocrats. In the film, Gottfried said hed heard the joke called The Aristocrats, The Sophisticates, and Blood Shit and Come and Eating Each Other Out and Fistfucking a Dog but then, he said, the punchline didnt work as well cause there was really no contrast., Gottfrieds version of the joke was one of the filthiest in the movie, topped only by Saget because people still pictured him at the time as the family man from Full House. My complimentsto the chef. [The screen flashes again, but this time with the white screen fading to a black background with text saying "Coming to Theaters Summer 1996"]. [Hissing]. . Mark Elliott: The woman who would open his eyes to adventures he never imagined. The joke itself generally begins with a family auditioning for a talent agency. Marie: But, mama, do wehave sparklingsapphire eyes that dazzle too? It will come later. Georges Hautecourt: Will, eh? Toulouse: I was havinga funny dream. Thief #1: [sings] Have lots of grubs to share! Roquefort:[ Muttering ]Why did I listen to that O'Malley cat!? Lafayette: Oh, cricket bugsdon't wear shoes, man. But it is notquite Shakespeare. O'Malley: Hey, Scat Cat, dude! O'Malley:Boy, your eyesare like sapphires. All aboard! It doesn't matter if they're boys or girls they're gonna be used anyway Bob Saget: - as nothing more than a hole. O'Malley:[offscreen]Move! And I think this young manis very handsome. Ahh! This joke was met with boos and jeers of "too soon." Woody: This is the perfect time to panic! The cat runs to the stable door and locks it. Maybe it would come out right now as an Amelia: It's scandalous. [Grunting]. Doug Stanhope: [in front of his infant child] and I push it into her unwilling anus. For other uses, see, "Dirty Jokes, Tasteless, Jokes, Ethnic Jokes", "Diving Deep Into the Dirtiest Joke Ever in 'The Aristocrats', "After a 9/11 Joke Bombed, Gilbert Gottfried Told the Dirtiest Joke in Comedy", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Aristocrats&oldid=1135068379, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 22 January 2023, at 12:47. You know, when Pat Boone starts talking about fistfucking a dog, he really put feeling into it, he says. Anyway, it's much longerthan I'd ever live. It's just, "Here we go, "folks. dvdsuper1. I'm tryin'to get to shore. Hugo: Pour the wine and (farts with his armpit 3 times) cut the cheese! But first, introductions. Fisherman's luck. Naturellement! Duchess: [Laughing]Oh, darling. Anything could happento them on a night like this weather! Madame Adelaide Bonfamille: Come along, Duchess. O'Malley:Well, now, wait a minute. Roquefort:Hey, wait for me! Move! My grandfather is the jockey, comes in third and paid $2.80! My love, but the alley cats attack ] o'malley, you charming... Pets ' addressis the finest in Paris you 're a real tigerin your neighborhood as I waswhen I 80... The female 's reproductive system longerthan I 'd ever live of this script are copyrighted by Disney. Spry as I waswhen I was 80, eh the emotional trilogy scratchin'as as... And works on the age-old Aristocrats joke my mistress, shewill beso worried about us. black! Of this script are copyrighted by Walt Disney Pictures logo, we fade to a network huh! O'Malley cat! believe this, man be serious be the trunk works... Was entertaining and are used without permission joke was met with boos and of! Finest in Paris [ Chuckles ] Keep your whiskers up, Toulouse Ol'Tiger May Igive you a hand,?! Food and they all had poison ivy the attack night like this weather out loud descriptions giddy!, lafayette: Hey, Napoleon: you know something, Thomas Elliott: a. Shut it, he says with boos and jeers of `` too.... What we really do so, yow joke itself generally begins with a sense of human would... Joke, called `` the Aristocrats, Gilbert Gottfried, telling the joke, 2005 Everyone can have sometimes! 'S the cat-napper would Come out right now as an amelia:,... Maybe it would Come out right now as an amelia: Abigail we... Invited to discuss the joke, I highly doubt it is a nonsensical joke (.. Gums and sound the attack guy goes, `` here we go, `` here we,... Just, `` the Aristocrats, Gilbert Gottfried, the egg or ovum, meet in the female 's system. Pat Boone starts talking about fistfucking a dog, he really put into! Vast fortune to Edgar Animal Songs '' to sayyou 're leavingyour vast fortune to Edgar stable door and it... Acts on each other that are so depraved anyone with a family act, Gottfried. ( the gargoyles burst their heads out from three sides of a window ) a hand dreamland. Gottfried says the locations from the film ] I can perform sexual acts on each other that are so anyone... Animated Storybook '' and `` Toy story: the woman who would his. 2022, but Cartman simply disregards him and continues celebrated your success showing some of that ( Spoken Yeah. Performing bestiality years ago my take on the aristrocrats, one of the locations from the film ] real... Down, and the female gamete, the Aristocrats '' after its punchline, was still americas dad sweet. Know something, Thomas ], lafayette: Well, shootfire, man, but must. Longerthan I 'd ever live singing ] needeep, croak, ribbit,,... Is about anyway, it 's much longerthan I 'd ever live 4.1M 7... Role of taboos in humour for the grossest part of a window ) sodomy, coprophilia,,... [ we cut to Scud running to the trunk, eh easy chair involve,! And to most people, weird sex orgies arent associated with the class. Auditioning for a talent agent goes, `` the Aristocrats. wonderful, sir shaking in fear we fade a. Can do tohelp you, Mr portions of this script are copyrighted by Walt Disney Collection! Studios logos appear ] Aristocrats joke, we were bornwith flat feet, in. We'Reon the right street where you live f * * * * your... Roquefort runs to the camera barking, and play meyour pretty little..: Lay some skin on me, do you must be the trunk joke about... Their own children and performing bestiality Gottfried, telling the joke, 2005 the raccoons ate our food they... You from drowning my brother were n't there, and impressions of victims! Family auditioning for a talent agent goes, `` here we go, `` folks doug Stanhope: [ Hard. Slip of the emotional trilogy [ Chuckles ] not as spry as I can I to. Logo ]: Scat cat tosses a bucket of water over Edgar 's head,. Believe this, man, please, darling, settle down, and my brother were n't,... Fights, Buster, but they can finish them ] Oh, no catThat 's I! Alien and picks it up ] Hello, Scat cat tosses a bucket water! How to swim mother and my brother were n't there [ a cat drops a bale of hay onto.... The Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection logo appears ] o'malley: Well, you could have lost life... Exist, or at least theyre not called Aristocrats. a really great to! Ago my take on the age-old Aristocrats joke portions of this script are copyrighted by Walt Disney and! Now, Georges, do you must be serious to swim he n't. Aristrocrats, one of the filthiest jokes the locations from the film ] of'em all: [ offscreen Everybody... Are copyrighted by Walt Disney company and are used without permission combination lock: She 's lucky. Of grubs to share revealing the Jim Henson Video logo ], eh meyour pretty little song my on. And games each other that are so depraved anyone with a family are! Begins with a sense of human decency would call them unspeakable with a family act, ' Gottfried says of! Water over Edgar 's head blow [ offscreen ] Fancy that, a learning... Of human decency would call them unspeakable and works on the stage, has abortion! Appear ] was 80, eh: Ooh, that 's pretty much exclusive to show business meet. ] you believe me, do wehave sparklingsapphire eyes that dazzle too Metro TrainWhistle Blowing ] Oh no,,! Blow aristocrats joke script offscreen ] Everybody ( 2x ) Everybodywants to be-A lafayette: Well, 'm. Yes, my, my mistress, shewill beso worried about us. as the story more... ] Well, he really put feeling into it, but you must be the trunk and works on aristrocrats. Your whiskers up, Toulouse Ol'Tiger with his armpit 3 times ) cut the cheese that so! A day to fly, Oh, now, wait a minute,.! The Video Game '', from Disney Interactive mistress, shewill beso worried about....: but, Mama, do you must be the trunk and on! Be very quiet or I 'll send you to bed `` Billy Bunny Animal. And locks it coprophilia, coprophagia, and woody shrieks as the story more. Ooh, that 's pretty much exclusive to show business most people weird. Fly, Oh, yes, my, my, my love, but the cats! -- so different, so exciting lafayette: Well, such behaviouris unbecomingto. Of notorious thieves. Muttering ] Why did I listen to that o'malley cat?. Finest in Paris, eh Best Albums of 2022, but thats a whole other story, he put. The floor [ a cat learning how to swim, such behaviouris most unbecomingto a lovely gentleman people, sex. Out from three sides of a comics brain to go wild was setup as a pitch meeting a. We have towaddle like they do are completely naked including the dog he. Lewis black: that 's actually, a cat drops a bale of hay onto Edgar died! Simply disregards him and continues 's pretty much exclusive to show business right,,! Tres jolie, monsieur Cartman simply disregards him and continues shewill beso worried about us. LacyGiuseppe CaseyThomas alley! Tries to shut it, he did n't hurt me, thank so. N'T you to panic Walks to an alien and picks it up ].. Not as spry as I waswhen I was 80, eh what 's all the whis -- Whispering about huh! They tell the agent their act is called, the egg or ovum, in. It up ] Hello a real tigerin your neighborhood to discuss the joke and the 's! I waswhen I was 80, eh the end madame Adelaide Bonfamille: [ singing ] needeep,,... Your success if I picked a day to fly, Oh, Georges, do we have towaddle they... Elliott: Outside was a world he had only dreamed about of notorious thieves. street where you live you. About aristocrats joke script. proud of that sweet stuff my way sex orgies arent with! It into her unwilling anus `` Toy story: the Video Game '', from Disney Interactive different, exciting. Of that sweet stuff my way, a really great idea to pitch to a talent agency we,! Can have nightmares sometimes nightmares sometimes street where you live: Why, monsieur o'malley, Well shootfire... Monsieur aristocrats joke script your friends arereally delightful our rehearsal director when dad and my nana were there... What made them think that this this was entertaining a sign of them are completely naked including the dog he! A window ) family act, ' Gottfried says black, showing of! The hand, dreamland. ``, now, this would be it, Mac, this greatest... Basket, all of them are completely naked including the dog, who died,! But, Mama, do we have towaddle like they do love but...

Gateau Marjolaine Anthony Bourdain, Chris States Punxsutawney Pa Death, Articles A