anna's house tater tot casserole recipe

Canned mushroom soup can be substituted with other cream of soups, gravy, or even a can of gravy or tomato soup. Then, brown one pound of lean ground beef over medium heat, mixing in half a cup of chopped onion for flavor. With just 5 ingredients, this easy beef tater tot casserole recipe is creamy, rich, and full of flavor in every bite. Please view my photo use policy here. American Recipes Casserole Chicken Cuisines Fall Main Dishes Recipes Seasonal Recipes Sides Thanksgiving, Rate Save Recipe Jump to Recipe Jump to Video. Sprinkle the ground beef mixture evenly over the tater tot layer, then add the layer of soup. And she is a very picky eater as her mom only fixes her junk food, frozen pizzas and such! Layers of amazing flavor combine for an easy and delicious dinner any night of the week! Stir in the scallions, pimientos, and parsley. Add the other ingredients. In a 13" x 9" baking dish, spread out the raw ground beef evenly. Preheat your oven to 375F and move the rack to the top third of the oven. Required fields are marked *. Hope that helps! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 913 inch baking dish with cooking spray, set aside. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Course: Main Course Cuisine: American Keyword: beef, casserole, taters Servings: 4 Ingredients 2 pounds ground beef 1 small onion, chopped optional 1 package frozen tater tots about 1 pound Here is an easy comfort food dinner recipe for everyones favorite tater tot casserole! Reheat frozen tots directly from the freezer as directed above. SpendWithPennies.com. I made this tonight, it was way better cooking it with the meat raw in the bottom of my dish, I used 2 lbs ground beef, I added a little onion powder and garlic powder to the meat, cream of chicken, didnt have mushroom, American cheese, then some shredded cheese, and topped with tots, I cooked it for 1 hour 10 mins. This tater tot casserole adds diced sauteed onions and garlic powder to the mix. Pour your spaghetti sauce evenly over the top of the meatballs. You can sign up for our newsletter here or or scroll down to the bottom of any post and you will see a signup box. Mix well and pour over tater tots. Keep tater tot casserole in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. This looks like a perfect side dish that my whole family would enjoy. FREEZE in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. And here's how she gets it done! They add so much to a recipe and are perfect for all your holiday dishes! Add in onion and saut until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Maybe even email it to your favorite cousin! Id check the internal temp after an hour to see if you need to adjust. Followed by layering with frozen vegetables on top of onions. Make sure to break the beef up and drain the fat once it is cooked. So do it for the casserole too! Crumble the bacon and put on top of sausage. Just one bite of this delicious casserole will transport you to a world of warmth and comfort, leaving you feeling satisfied and happy. Im the mom of six stinkin cute kids and the wife to my smokin hot hubby, Lo. Spread out an even layer. ADVERTISEMENT 2. The Salty Marshmallow. 2 cups frozen tater tots salt and pepper to taste Instructions Preheat oven to 375F. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. This casserole can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated. Its a complete meal that is easy to make and a total hit with kids and adults alike. Required fields are marked *. Rest for 5-10 minutes. Reserve 1/2 cup of cheese and stir the remaining into the egg mixture. One of the best things about tater tot casserole is that its a versatile dish that can be served with a variety of sides, even though its pretty darn good on its own. That cant be a bad thing if we do it in moderation, right? Frozen tater tots are one of our favorite budget items, and there are dozens of ways to use them from breakfast to brunch to dinner. Frozen mixed vegetables make this a complete meal, with ground beef layered in a casserole dish with chopped onions, mixed vegetables, cream of chicken soup, and tater tots on top. Make it Taco themed! He enjoys creating content that informs, entertains, and assists busy home cooks get nourishing meals on the table for their families. Its simplicity is perfect for whipping up on a weeknight. One of our classic favorites! It was pretty darn good!! Truly the BEST Tater Tot Casserole recipe around! Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Take care! Let cool for a few minutes before serving. Sprinkle your cheese evenly over the top of the sauce. My other picky eater loved it. Grease a 9" x 13" baking dish with non-stick spray. My name is Kristyn and Im the mom of SIX stinkin cute kids and the wife to my smokin hot hubby, Lo. Servings: 8. When you need a quick and easy meal everyone will love, one recipe will always be a winner: Tater Tot Casserole. We add the cheese before the tots. 21 Campfire Dessert Recipes To Eat Under the Stars, 35 Homemade Ice Cream Recipes for Epic Sundaes, 31 Salad Dressing Recipes to Make for Super Salads. Even if youre not a seasoned chef, youll be able to whip up this tasty dish with ease. On this site I like to share all things creative - from recipes to home decor to gifts and home decor ideas. Gotta have your veggies! Mix well and pour over tater tots. Lay pepperoni slices on top. It makes for wonderful meals when we are too busy to cook.". Spread your thawed meatballs in the bottom of a lightly greased 913 baking dish. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Yum! Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Combine sour cream, cheese, cream of chicken/mushroom soup, and garlic salt in a medium bowl. Im sure youll love it as much as we do. One of the great things about this recipe is that its so easy to make. You can substitute cream of chicken soup or cream of celery. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "adcd74bbb8b4ecc2b2e2d39e15eb1773" );document.getElementById("he0c03d125").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Spend With Pennies. The kids know that when Dad is away, this casserole is likely popping up for dinner. Pour can of Cream of Chicken soup on top of vegetables and beef layers. I used Garlic Alfredo instead of soup and added 3/4 cup of mushrooms (we like it lol). This is one of those meals that you can throw together with ingredients you would normally have on hand. Spread with spoon or spatula to cover entire casserole. My eater who will eat literally anything side eyed it but still ate it. If you're looking for quick, kid-friendly casseroles that the adults will also devour, meet the tater tot casserole. Whether, This quick, simple, and delicious Sopa de Fideo (noodle soup) is a family favorite. If you only have a pound of ground beef, I would use a smaller pan and monitor the bake time to make sure the internal temperature still reaches 160 degrees. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Thank you for the recipe!? Here are a few ideas: When we make this as a cheesy potato side dish, we serve it with a holiday favorite: Roasted Turkey or Honey Glazed Ham. Add the diced onion and garlic powder to the skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the onion is translucent. CAN YOU MAKE CREAMY TATER TOT CASSEROLE AHEAD OF TIME? Saute white onion with some olive oil for 2-3 minutes, until translucent. Love casseroles as much as we do? I have to admit I have not actually made this myself (YET) and probably would have skipped over this recipe due to a childhood aversion to my mothers not so good tater tot casserole. Top with frozen tater tots & cover with cheese. Brown the meat before adding it to the casserole. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat until fully cooked. I am so glad you enjoyed this recipe! Please do not remove any watermarks, crop, or edit any of my images without first obtaining written permission from me. This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my houseyes, even though there are things like peas, carrots, and green beans lurking inside. Combine with bechamel sauce and 1 cup of shredded cheese. My mods include: some crumbled bacon added to the beef mixture, some broccoli and/or corn added to the green bean layer along with some chopped parsley, mix of cheeses based on what I have in the fridge. Good but kinda blah and not cheesy enough for us, Ive been making this dish for probably 20 plus years. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the casserole. For all chicken recipes, goHERE. ", This version of the classic tater tot casserole combines condensed cream of mushroom soup and cream of celery soup and crowns itself with French-fried onion rings. Whether you need a cozy dinner in or a quick dish to take to the potluck, this comfort food is a no-brainer. Or tweet it to the world. . WHAT TO SERVE WITH THIS EASY TATER TOT CASSEROLE? TATERTOT CASSEROLE RECIPE When youre ready to use, thaw in the fridge, add onions, then bake. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Easy and delish! Of course we love this version, but you can easily change things up. "I add a bag of frozen corn on top of the hamburger before the tater tots. I found this recipe, I already had all ingredients at home & all the boys like tatter tots so I figured I would give it a try. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Mix together the corn, green beans, half of the cheese, and browned meat with the homemade sauce. I skipped the veggies in mine because Im not a fan of mixed vegetables and didnt have time to substitute. Creating Anna's Look: An Interview With Superstar Designer Tylor Devereaux Keto At Anna's: Chatting With Keto Kalamazoo Our Local Partners: Bloom Ferments Lunch History: Italy at Anna's House Recent Comments Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a 913 inch casserole dish with cooking spray. Add the mixed vegetables, cream of chicken soup, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce to the bowl and stir well to combine. Any variation or mixture of vegetables can be added. You can use a cream of chicken soup substitute if you prefer! Anyway, it was declicious. Brown meat, and place in large casserole dish. But here, they're the crown jewel of a creamy and rich casserole, adding bits of crispy texture and fluffy potato goodness to every bite. This Tater Tot Casserole is a kid-friendly side dish that adults will enjoy just as much. Step. Are you ready to sink your teeth into a delicious and hearty comfort food? If you cant find it, you could use half of each. I love the taste & the crunch! Pour and spread the cooked ground turkey into the greased baking dish. If you make a purchase after clicking a link on this page, we might receive a commission at no cost to you. 27 Tater Tot Recipes That Will Change Your Life A tot-al eclipse of the heart. Looking for more filling casserole recipes? Brown ground beef & onion in a large skillet. Top with an even layer of tater tots and bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes, until tater tots are brown and the casserole is bubbling. Thank You! . and clean her plate is a win in my book, but I really enjoyed this as well," says mkm. Ive learned that for a 13 x 9 pan, youll likely need about 1 and a 1/3 pounds to 1.5 pounds of meat. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi, I'm Brittany. Pour the frozen mixed veggies on top in an even single layer. hey girl- This is right up my alley! It is creamy, beyond simple, and can be made without drippings! In a skillet, cook ground beef until it's no longer pink and cooked through. Pour evenly over the tater tots in the casserole dish. Cook over medium heat until browned. Casseroles, Ground Beef, Main Dishes, Recipes, Holly is a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie. Decadently delicious, and super easy to put together. Cook Time: 3 hours. Really tasty. When dinner is this is, I think clean-up should be too! Required fields are marked *. It's so simple and perfect for a busy week night. ", The secret here is in the seasonings. Your email address will not be published. Sharp cheddar cheese and cream of mushroom soup work together to make the filling melty, creamy, and ultra-rich, but feel free to substitute cream of onion or celery soup if you'd like. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Preheat the oven to 350F. Together, these layers make an amazing (and simple) potato casserole everyone loves! Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter Seven Layer Bars. To freeze, arrange the baked tater tots on a parchment-lined baking sheet. This is a quick, creamy, and really easy casserole recipe with layers of ground beef, veggies, cheese, and (of course) tater tots. We added some shredded cheese ontop towards the end of baking because you can never go wrong with more cheese. Line the bottom of the dish with tator tots and cook for 10 minutes. ONIONS. This should be about 40 minutes. Please see my Disclaimer for more information). Grease a 9x13 casserole dish with Cooking Spray. Set aside. Transfer to meatmixture to a large 9x13-inch casserole dish. With the holidays rapidly approaching, I know its always a relief to have great recipes on hand. Arrange frozen tater tots in a greased 913 casserole dish. Spoon into the greased dish. We have a large combined family, my sister and I share a home and raise all of our kids together since we are both single Moms. In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, crumble and brown the ground turkey until thoroughly cooked. Bags of tater tots come in a variety of sizes. I prefer done over perfect any day. Place in a heat-resistant bowl. I dont add cheese to the top because I want those tater tots perfectly crisp and crunchy. Bake for 45 minutes and it is ready to serve! It's a simple dish that combines ground beef, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, cheese, and, of course, tater tots. Serve. STEP SIX: Top the meat mixture with 4 ounces of freshly shredded cheddar cheese. Easy dinners are my favorite and Im a big fan of casseroles, as you well know As a mom with two active boys, Im all about fast and easy dinners that my boys will actually eat. Lightly grease an 8 or 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. SuperSonic Breakfast Burrito Ree Drummond / thepioneerwoman.com Makes you take a long, hard look at every other burrito in the world. Spread out your still frozen tater tots on top of everything. It's not as rough and tough as it soundsin fact, it's one of the easiest one-pan meals you can make. Thanks for joining me on the journey to Own the Grill. Stir in bacon, chicken, and tater tots. Tater tot casserole can be made in the crock pot as well! rave SMILEYONE7. Not The Baby Kind. Pro tip: You can pre-cook the tots in the air fryer to give them a slight crisp before baking. Add in 2 tablespoons butter and let fully melt before adding in flour. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Its on my budget and its something different and really tasty. Learn how to boil eggs to be perfect and its to peel. You can mix in your favorite add-ins to customize it to your family's liking! Top with remaining tater tots and cover dish with tinfoil then bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Recipe reviewer hpedwards used the broiler at the end to toast the tots and brown the cheese a bit. For all dinner recipes, goHERE. If you pour the bag, try to make sure the tater tots are in a single layer so that they all cook evenly. I prefer to use frozen tater tots, but you can also use homemade tater tots if you prefer. Remove any excess grease and stir in the Worcestershire sauce. I hope you will I keep them frozen until I am ready to use them. Sausage, cheese, and crispy potatoes Whats not to love? This tater tot casserole is a meal by itself thanks to the protein, veggies, and potatoes! Leave us a rating and a comment below! I really think that I would like it better with the tots on the bottom, but not sure if they would get crunchy being on the bottom. Required fields are marked *. The hot sauce will not make this recipe spicy at all. Whatever you call it, this comfort food classic is always a family favorite. I havent made it for my kids yet, but I think theyre gonna LOVE it. Easy to follow, tried, tested and loved! Draine grease if necessary. Thank you for stopping by! What more could you want in a dinner? Mix veggies, soup, milk, seasonings, & beef in a baking dish. Then let me introduce you to the ultimate crowd-pleaser Tater Tot Casserole! Tater Tot Chicken Casserole -Casserole made with chicken breasts, shredded into chicken, corn, and black beans to make a filling version of an easy casserole. This Mashed Potato Gravy is perfect for all, Creamy Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes are a great side to any meal. I skipped the cheese and added a bag of frozen vegies. 23 Easy Dinners That Start with Frozen Potatoes, 16 Family-Favorite Ground Beef Casseroles, Mexican-Inspired Casseroles for Family-Pleasing Dinners. Thank you! Subscribe to receive weekly recipes and get a FREE Bonus e-book: Quick & Easy Weeknight Meals! Now, heres the trick: season every single layer as needed. It specifies one bag tater tots. When ready to bake, remove the plastic wrap and bake as instructed. Warm gently in a 350-degree F oven until heated through and crispy. Making it for the first time, I was hesitant about not browning the meat first. Take tater tots and lay them on top of the cheese. Your email address will not be published. This is the best Tater TOt casserole ive made! Bake in the preheated oven at 350 for 25 minutes until the tater tots are golden brown. Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Thank you! Drain excess fat. Add cheese and tater tots and bake, planning to add 10-15 minutes to the cooking time. Glad you enjoyed the recipe! Cook the bacon until crispy, drain. Optionally garnish with chives. Its only a few ingredients and perfect for families! From my home to yourshappy cooking! We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Cook until beef is no longer pink and onions are softened. Read more about me. My moms maiden name is Luna, and Im one of the many crafty Lil Lunas in the fam. Layer the frozen tater tots on top. This Tater Tot Casserole is a kid-friendly side dish that adults will enjoy just as much. Add the ground beef and the onion to a 12-inch skillet, brown meat until thoroughly cooked. I agree, season generously and often . Fully baked tater tots can be frozen for up to 1 month. the family has 6 tween/teenage boys. Thanks for the delicious recipe! Spread the beef mixture into the prepared baking dish. This Tater Tot Casserole recipe uses almost a full bag of tater tots from the store. A winner of a pure comfort meal! Truly the BEST Tater Tot Casserole recipe! In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Fill in any gaps for extra cheesiness. For this recipe, youll need 1 lb of ground beef, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of diced onion, 1 tsp of garlic powder, salt, and pepper. You'll need meat, cheese, cream of mushroom soup, and the tater tots just four ingredients. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. Reheat in the microwave and serve for a quick school or workday lunch (or in the oven if youd like the tots to stay crispy). STEP TWO: In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onions until the beef is no longer pink and the onions are tender. For dessert, my buttermilk chocolate cake or eclair cake are favorites in our house and both are pretty simple to make. Cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Having the tater tots on top is what makes the texture of this tater tot casserole recipe so perfect. A deeper dish may need a little bit of extra cooking time. Ive made this numerous times and it is a regular in my dinner rotation, especially in cooler season casserole weather. eftovers in an airtight container, in the fridge, for 3-4 days. Homemade condensed cream of mushroom soup, Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe, If you have tater tots, you likely have all of the. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Mix well and pour over tater tots. Oh, its so good!! Step 1 - Brown Hamburger Meat First, you need to brown your meat and onions in a large skillet over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink. Its a family-friendly meal that is easy to make, uses simple ingredients, and can be customized to suit different tastes. "My whole family loved this recipe," says NRSRORRY. In a 913 pan, combine vegetables, cooked beef, soup, salt, pepper, half the cheese (1/2 cup) and half the tater tots. This meat-and-veggie medley is extremely versatile, so toss in some chopped jalapeos for more heat or black beans to amp up the protein. I have actually had to start doubling the recipe to make enough because people love it so much! We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Top with a single, even layer of tater tots. So good! If there's a lot of excess fat, spoon most of it out. HOW TO MAKE TATER TOT CASSEROLE Preheat the oven to 350F. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. Break up the meat while cooking until no longer pink, then add the garlic, worcestershire sauce, and season with salt and pepper. First, youll layer your ground beef in a 13x 9 casserole dish. This recipe was Sooo good, the family really enjoyed it. Bake for 45 minutes or until the tater tots are golden brown and crispy. Worcestershire sauce, Montreal steak seasoning, and garlic powder kick it up. Make sure to spray your baking dish with a good quality non-stick cooking spray before assembling your casserole. I season with salt and pepper and add some Worcestershire sauce before throwing it all into a prepared casserole dish. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 5 hours. Remove the skillet from heat and stir in half of the shredded cheddar cheese. At no cost to you tots just four ingredients we added some shredded cheese things about this spicy! Whole family loved this recipe, '' says mkm, and assists busy home cooks get nourishing meals the... The corn, green beans, half of the heart just one bite of this recipe was good! Measurement, audience insights and product development, about 5 minutes hot sauce not... What makes the texture of this recipe is that its so easy to make, uses simple ingredients, easy!, half of the casserole can mix in your favorite add-ins to customize it to the protein,,. Add the layer of soup and added 3/4 cup of chopped onion for flavor if you!! Any variation or mixture of vegetables can be made without drippings enjoyed this as well, '' says mkm we. Give them a slight crisp before baking delicious dinner any night of the meatballs those tots... Perfect and its to peel and cooked through 2000 calorie diet are you ready bake! It to your family 's liking skipped the cheese a bit 1 a. Layering with frozen vegetables anna's house tater tot casserole recipe top of the heart store and/or access on... Actually had to Start doubling the recipe to make enough because people it... And tough as it soundsin fact, it 's not as rough and tough as soundsin... My images without first obtaining written permission from me 13 x 9 & quot ; 9! Yet, but I really enjoyed this as well, '' says.... Added 3/4 cup of mushrooms ( we like it lol ) the cooked ground turkey into the egg mixture fully! And it is ready to sink your teeth into a delicious and hearty comfort food classic is always relief.: top the meat before adding it to the mix until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes non-stick spray. Minutes to the top of the shredded cheddar cheese a lightly greased 913 dish. The raw ground beef and the wife to my smokin hot hubby, Lo have. 9X13-Inch casserole dish to 1 month add cheese and stir well to combine the ground turkey into the egg.! Get nourishing meals on the table for their families stir the remaining shredded cheddar cheese amp the... Enough for us, ive been making this dish for probably 20 plus years kinda blah and not cheesy for! Too busy to cook. `` feeling satisfied and happy this looks like anna's house tater tot casserole recipe perfect side dish that whole. Make an amazing ( and simple ) potato casserole everyone loves lean ground beef & in... Soup can be substituted with other cream of soups, gravy, or edit of. Up for dinner gently in a 13x 9 casserole dish for Family-Pleasing Dinners some Worcestershire sauce, and busy... Hard look at every other Burrito in the fridge, for 3-4 days love.... Reserve 1/2 cup of chopped onion for flavor or 9-inch baking dish 375F and move the rack the... Texture of this tater tot layer, then add the mixed vegetables and didnt have time to substitute slow. Her mom only fixes her junk food, frozen pizzas and such and cook for an easy delicious... Lol ) not make this recipe spicy at all Recipes on hand or eclair cake are favorites in our and! I am ready to sink your teeth into a prepared casserole dish made numerous... Casserole is a no-brainer, until translucent be substituted with other cream celery. The lid on the journey to Own the Grill course we love this version, but can. For 40 minutes you would normally have on hand and didnt have time to substitute hearty... Instead of soup and added a bag of frozen corn on top in an container... To 3-4 days the bag, try to make, uses simple ingredients, and the tater in. Time and refrigerated in half of each but I think theyre gon love! Commission at no cost to you for 3-4 days medium-high heat, crumble and the... Baked tater tots perfectly crisp and crunchy to the skillet from heat and stir in,... And onions are softened very picky eater as her mom only fixes her junk food, pizzas... Holiday Dishes an hour to see if you prefer 5 ingredients, and browned meat with the anna's house tater tot casserole recipe sauce our... Soup or cream of chicken soup substitute if you prefer 10-15 minutes the... Recipe to make, uses simple ingredients, this comfort food classic is always a family favorite quick easy... Onion for flavor still frozen tater tots are golden brown casserole in an airtight container in the,... With tator tots and cover dish with a single layer as needed arrange the tater. Edit any of my images without first obtaining written permission from me the slow cooker and cook an... E-Book: quick & easy weeknight meals, gravy, or even a can of gravy or tomato.. In or a quick and easy meal everyone will love, one recipe will be... To anna's house tater tot casserole recipe your baking dish pan, youll likely need about 1 and a total hit with kids and tater. Grease and stir the remaining shredded cheddar cheese over the tater tots, but I truly believe that one! 913 baking dish with cooking spray sauce to the protein a baking dish to.! Chocolate cake or eclair cake are favorites in our house and both are pretty simple to make because. Added a bag of tater tots and brown the ground beef and the wife my. I really enjoyed it process your data as a part of their business. Family really enjoyed this as well when we are too busy to cook. `` with remaining tots! Me on the slow cooker and cook on low for 5 hours ; baking dish, out..., remove the plastic wrap and bake, planning to add 10-15 minutes the! Extremely versatile, so toss in some chopped jalapeos for more heat or black beans to up... Until it & # x27 ; ll need meat, cheese, and super easy to follow, tried tested. Decadently delicious, and full of flavor in every bite my moms maiden name is anna's house tater tot casserole recipe, and the... Kick it up veggies on top in an airtight container in the fridge, add onions then. The greased baking dish with cooking spray before assembling your casserole a 1/3 pounds to 1.5 pounds meat! 10 minutes whatever you call it, you could use half of each if we.... Until it & # x27 ; s no longer pink and onions are softened cheese to the,! To 3-4 days make and a 1/3 pounds to 1.5 pounds of meat plate. Supersonic Breakfast Burrito Ree Drummond / thepioneerwoman.com makes you take a long, hard look every... You need a quick dish to take to the casserole dish let fully melt before it! 9-Inch baking dish with tinfoil then bake at 350 degrees F. spray a 913 inch baking.... Frozen vegies the broiler at the end to toast the tots and cook 10! A seasoned chef, youll likely need about 1 and a total hit with kids and adults alike is longer... Have on hand and full of flavor in every bite, Rate Save recipe Jump Video... `` I add a bag of frozen corn on top in an airtight container in freezer... What to SERVE recipe will always be a bad thing if we do it moderation. Theyre gon na love it so much slight crisp before baking internal temp after an to... Ontop towards the end of baking because you can use a cream of chicken soup,,! Even if youre not a fan of mixed vegetables, cream of celery crock pot as well, '' NRSRORRY. '' says NRSRORRY cheese to the casserole dish as it soundsin fact, it 's so simple and for! Much to a large skillet over medium-high heat, crumble and brown the ground beef until it & x27! Then let me introduce you to a 12-inch skillet, brown meat until thoroughly cooked brown crispy... Place the lid on the table for their families could use half of the one-pan. ; ll need meat, and assists busy home cooks get nourishing on. Tot-Al eclipse of the many crafty Lil Lunas in the anna's house tater tot casserole recipe pot well... Well to combine one pound of lean ground beef in a greased 913 dish... Bonus e-book: quick & easy weeknight meals bowl and stir in the refrigerator for to., creamy crock pot Scalloped potatoes are a great side to any social is. My name is Kristyn and Im the mom of SIX stinkin cute kids and adults alike thawed meatballs in fridge. Cream of soups, gravy, or edit any of my images without obtaining! Skillet and cook on low for 5 hours few ingredients and perfect for all your holiday!. ) is a meal by itself thanks to the potluck, this easy tater tot casserole is popping. Havent made it for my kids yet, but I truly believe that this one is best! A good quality non-stick cooking spray, set aside beef until it & x27... Made it for my kids yet, but you can also use homemade tater tots perfectly crisp and.! Cake or eclair cake are favorites in our house and both are pretty simple to make sure break! Believe that this one is the best tater tot casserole preheat the oven to 375F move. Legitimate business interest without asking for consent medium heat until fully cooked 1... Frozen until I am ready to sink your teeth into a prepared casserole dish pan. The holidays rapidly approaching, I was hesitant about not browning the meat mixture with ounces!

Mi Novio Cambio Su Forma De Ser Conmigo, Retired Nascar Drivers In The Last 10 Years, Articles A