2011 mercedes c300 rear subframe

With the comprehensive cubiX vehicle motion control platform, ZF is launching its first software-only product in volume production. YEARS IN BUSINESS. Two days ago I had a flat tire and when I took it to my local mechanic to repair/replace, he told me the subframe was broken and the car could not be driven! Terms: This is an original used OEM Suspension Cross Member/Subframe that's guaranteed to fit a 2011 Mercedes C300 with the applicable vehicle manufacturer's specifications (204 Type Front C350 AWD). -We cannot guarantee color on any part we sell. Kansas City, MO 64108, Technical Questions? They then removed the covers on the rear subframe to find it completely and dangerously rotted out. The original auto part must be returned using the provided shipping label. I have written to the CEO MB RETAIL UK telling her there must be a public notification and or recall! In addition, it is scary to have your car veer left, have the back end come around right and dive on the front passenger side toward the road every time you try to stop. You need to contact a customer service representative to arrange for a Return Merchandise Authorization form: Call 1-844-211-6126 Press 2 for "Returns" (open Monday-Friday 8-5 pm EST) Reference your 8 digit Order Number starting with "L" when processing a return. Mon - Friday (8:00 am - 6:00 pm EST), Your Source For Used Engines & Transmissions. Unfortunately, the only solution is to replace your entire rear subframe with a new one from Mercedes-Benz. Apparently very common. This website is not endorsed, approved, or affiliated with any of the makes that The more local you shop, the more you save off the shipping cost. MERCEDES C CLASS C220 W204 2011 COUPE REAR SUBFRAME A2043505966. It is company policy that we receive the original auto part back before sending you a replacement auto part. MB said it was the worst they had seen! I, personally, would also use spring compressors, both because I already have one and because those things scare me. The more local you shop, the more you save off the original sale price. In terms of efficiency, comfort, and acoustics the power electronics of the electric drive are decisive. If you're looking to buy Mercedes-Benz C 300 parts, you can order them online, right here at Mercedes-Benz USA Parts. Search by Part Number(s), Keywords, or VIN. Condition: Used. All warranties are null and void if: We can ship anywhere in the 48 contiguous U.S. states, including residential and commercial addresses. It can seem daunting to have such a large repair done on your car, especially when its as unexpected as a subframe failure and you wont be allowed to pass a state inspection in its damaged state. Call Toll Free 1-800-378-7566 -Some of our units (used engine, transmission, axle, etc.) No returns without prior authorization from the Supplier (see Contact Us page). Are you sure you want to change your dealer? From technology and testing through to the future: We provide you with an overview of automated and autonomous driving of cars and other vehicles. My estimate was $12k, but that also includes front brakes which is unrelated. View cart for details. This also applies to autonomous driving in road traffic. You can return or cancel your order by calling our customer service desk at 1-844-211-6126. All rights reserved. Replacing Defective Part: Typically, drivers will notice something is wrong when they brake and the car pulls to the side. So when youre driving on a salt-covered road in a snow storm, the water mixed with salt is kicked up and coats the underneath of your car. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. All warranties are null and void if: We can ship anywhere in the 48 contiguous U.S. states, including residential and commercial addresses. !Choose Your Option. Ap. I'd love to know. Mon - Friday (8:00 am - 6:00 pm EST), Your Source For Used Engines & Transmissions. Make sure to select the applicable option(s) of your vehicle. A salt water solution contains a plethora of ions and so it acts as an electrolyte. Without diving too deep into our favorite high-school chemistry lessons, rust is the result of an electrochemical reaction between iron and oxygen which forms iron oxide. may be represented by their respective names or logo. Copyright, 2023: Allusedparts.com. Though additional parts and accessories may be attached upon purchase, coverage does not extend to sensors, switches, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, or manifolds, nor damage caused through overheating or improper lubrication. The roof-mounted airbag can be a valid alternative to traditional dashboard-mounted airbags. Its a very difficult job to replace the subframe! We sell only genuine OEM parts, everything from driveshaft and cylinder head parts to brake rotors and brake pads. Common items that are not guaranteed include but not limited too nuts, bolts, links, seals, bushings, ball joints, brackets, bezels, wiring, cables, sensors and other applicable items depending on the part. or logos advertise or have an official partnership with this website. All warranties are null and void if: We can ship anywhere in the 48 contiguous U.S. states, including residential and commercial addresses. Call Toll Free 1-844-211-6126 I then also reported this as a safety issue to the NHTSA hotline. It's a saving of $100 to you. Not only does this cause a plethora of handling and comfort issues, its dangerous. -We cannot guarantee color on any part we sell. All returns and cancellations may be subject to shipping charges, unless caused by our error or cancelled by the customer prior to shipping. 2011C300MercedesSub Frame 3.0l,204 Type, Rear, C300 Call Now for Availability (855) 918-1809 Questions? ZF is quickly becoming one of the trailblazers that is revolutionizing mobility. or Best Offer. property of their respective owners and are used on this website solely for identification and educational But did you know its damping technology that makes it possible? Copyright 2006-2023 Automotix LLC. we should go for civil law suit as other model of Mercedez same problem and there is a civil law suit open on that. damage is due to misuse, abuse, or modification, vehicle is converted from private passenger use to commercial, fleet, racing, or other competitive on/off-road recreational settings, failure of part is due to collision damage, part is installed or operated outside the US, failure is due to vehicle use other than as intended or recommended by manufacturer, installed heat tab is melted, removed, or modified, after 12k miles of use from initial purchase. Common items that are not guaranteed include but not limited too nuts, bolts, links, seals, bushings, ball joints, brackets, bezels, wiring, cables, sensors and other applicable items depending on the part. ZF innovations support this development. You may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 30 days of receipt of your shipment, less shipping charges. 4matic Luxury, 4matic Sport, Luxury, Sport. 02/23/2023, Sell Replacing the rear subframe on my 2010. This is why Mercedes-Benz cars tend to be so reliable as they dont deteriorate over time as opposed to American and Japanese cars which utilize mainly steel that rusts away quickly. AllUsedParts, LLc Terms: item 7 08-18 Mercedes W204 C300 E350 4Matic AWD Front Subframe Engine Crossmember (For: item 8 08-14 Mercedes W204 C300 Front Sub Frame Subframe Engine Crossmember Bar OEM, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 73 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 64 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 116 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 46 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 66 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 119 product ratings. 204 TYPE, FRONT; C230, C300 AND C350, RWD Less Details 1 2011 Mercedes C300 Suspension Cross Member/Subframe Stock Number: UPD307038020F Local Discount : - You Pay: $148.00 Copyright, 2023: Allusedparts.com. Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Now parting out this salvaged LEXUS With the I.E-Axle, ZF shows what form that might take. Quick, reliable and direct: Spare part information, repair and diagnosis as well as trainings and know-how Find what you need at a glance. ZF is shaping the future of mobility with its unique expertise in four technology . FREE Liftgate Service:Our discounted shipping prices already include a FREE Liftgate service to any residential or commercial location without a loading dock. shipping. This causes the metal to lose its electrons more easily, accelerating the rusting process. At 603 MTech Autowerks, we replace your rear subframe with a brand new one straight from Mercedes-Benz with all new hardware. All of our engines and transmissions carry a 1-year warranty with optional extensions up to 1 additional year. Hours to the Lower 48 States. Mon - Friday (8:00 am - 6:00 pm EST), Your Source For Used Engines & Transmissions. Now parting out this salvaged SUBARU This feeds the chemical process and causes an accelerated rusting process. Now parting out this salvaged VOLKSWAGEN This welds rot out and eventually the control arm mount snaps off from the subframe, leaving crucial suspension components disconnected from your car. before placing an order. More to explore: Unbranded Rear Subframes & Mounts . If you cannot find your part, try the. If a part is defective, we will replace it 100% FREE. Replacements: ZF has expanded its offering to get autonomous transport systems on the road faster. and you could end up with more parts to replace. Benefits range from shorter emergency braking distances to an increased electric range. Unfortunately, this process isnt perfect and has its negatives. BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. Fortunately, you do not have to go to a Mercedes-Benz dealership for this repair! Disclaimer: If I were going to drop the entire subframe, I'd disconnect the driveshaft at the rear flex disc and remove the exhaust before I got into the rest of the job. Now parting out this salvaged DODGE 100.00 postage. I saw several internet forums noting this recurrent issue and I called the MB customer service line. Shipping: Flat Rate Freight | See details. For sale: 2011 Mercedes C300 Suspension Cross Member/Subframe (Options: 204 Type Rear C63). The intelligence of future vehicles will be controlled by a few extremely powerful central computers like the new ZF ProAI. After researching this on line . When they are integrated in smart, digital solutions they offer even greater added value to manufacturers and end customers. Brake liners another 3.5k. Now parting out this salvaged GMC (46) $45.99 New. Per Mercedes, Only replaceable in pairs. YEARS WITH (810) 344-6501. Replacing Defective Part: MB dealership couldn't get the part for "some time". Here is my update in case anyone is curious: I took my car to a dealer, they did a great diagnostic, confirmed I need a new sub frame, also noticed that because of the loose subframe, my brake liners are damaged and have to be replaces. Replacing Defective Part: The purpose of the subframe is to spread the heavy load of vehicle assemblies over a larger area to more evenly distribute weight. Free shipping for many products! Each listing Plus, we've made buying from us easy. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Other Steering & Suspension Parts, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. A subframe may also help reduce vibrations felt in the cabin through the use of bushing at the subframe mounting points. This is an original used OEM Suspension Cross Member/Subframe that's guaranteed to fit a 2011 Mercedes C300 with the applicable vehicle manufacturer's specifications (). This apparently . Should you have any questions or concerns while shopping, or should you need a little expert advice, you're welcome to get in touch with us. this is a major and life threating problem they should repair or buy back, it seems they are waiting for some thing big happen. We offer an industry leading 1-year warranty on every part type we sell. Shipping Discount:Save up to $100 when you buy the part from a nearby location. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. No returns without prior authorization from the Supplier (see Contact Us page). . Operation Hours: : $646.00. Read on to learn more! It was a sedan initially, and now, it's a four-door, plus a coupe and cabriolet. Learn more 6 Stock#: D314229586G If you find out anything other than "Sorry about that, but you're not covered." Steel being an alloy of iron is susceptible to the iron oxide process we discussed earlier which causes it to rust. Parts hard to find, but they found one. While we dont know the thought process behind Mercedes-Benz engineers and their use of steel for these components, my best guess is that steel being a stiffer metal than aluminum is better utilized for structural components like the subframe. In this case, the rear subframe is a structural component which connects all of the rear suspension components such as the struts and control arms to the car itself. You can even get a Driver Assist Package, complete with tech galore. Its a VERY serious issue that MB has to confront! 1 year warranty & free CHALLENGER to offer quality OEM used parts. We offer an industry leading 1-year warranty on every part type we sell. We offer an industry leading 1-year warranty on every part type we sell. Claims on engine warranties are limited to manufacturer defects in the pistons, heads, block, crankshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. Please read the Suspension Cross Member/Subframe description Buy it now - MERCEDES C CLASS C220 W204 2011 COUPE REAR SUBFRAME A2043505966 Add to Watch list. As a result of itbeing a used part, the item may show light scuffs, scratches, or other imperfections. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Mercedes-Benz Sedan / Coupe / Wagon Forums. about to get our W204 repaired after the subframe rotted through (from the inside) on the left rear. With a hassle-free, one-year warranty, and the highest standards in quality and affordability, you can always rely on us for your parts. Now parting out this salvaged HONDA There are 11 choices for the 2011 Mercedes C300 Suspension Cross Member/Subframe !! We are going with a used subframe, they found one in great condition. Cracking noises lately. They will need to be replaced before installation. Features range widely, from a 11.9-inch vertical touchscreen and a sunroof to LED headlights and taillights, illuminated door sills, and more. 1298 Smyth Rd Unit #29, Hooksett, NH 03106, Critical Mercedes-Benz Failure - Rear Subframe Rotting. It is the most flexible, scalable and powerful automotive-grade supercomputer on the market. Free delivery for many products! They're designed by Mercedes-Benz and built specifically for the car you love to drive. If you're looking to buy Mercedes-Benz C 300 parts, you can order them online, right here at Mercedes-Benz USA Parts. Now parting out this salvaged DODGE All returns and cancellations may be subject to shipping charges, unless caused by our error or cancelled by the customer prior to shipping. In addition, ZF offers both components and systems for active and passive safety technology. Call Toll Free 1-800-378-7566 Operation Hours: : This is an original used OEM Suspension Cross Member/Subframe that's guaranteed to fit a 2011 Mercedes C300 with the applicable vehicle manufacturer's specifications (204 Type Rear C350). -Some of our units (used engine, transmission, axle, etc.) Other features included a power-adjustable steering wheel, alloy wheels, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and more.

Islamic Dream Interpretation Of Giving Birth To Triplets, Big Lex On Joseline Cabaret Birthday, Articles OTHER